• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise, Part 3 (F/F, gang/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3 of Chapter 1 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise, Part 2

After a while of waiting, the only things that had changed about Dawn were that her eyes had closed and that her tears were gone. She was still visibly tense from her head to her toes, and her ears were very alert, hoping to hear whenever her tormentor returned so she could open her eyes in time. To keep herself from calming down and potentially angering her captor, the ticklish teen had been replaying her capture and initial torture. At first, that simply kept her sufficiently terrified of relaxing, but soon it increased her fear of what was coming.

WHAPP! A smack to the top of Dawn’s head provided a painful notification that her tormentor was back. Luckily for the tickle slave, she was able to keep her reaction to a grunt through gritted teeth, so there was no immediate retaliation. “I’m back. Are you ready for your next set of tickle torture?”

“Yes,” Dawn fearfully and quickly answered, now knowing the consequences of staying silent.

Without another moment passing, the Tickle Cartel representative’s whip lashed out at Dawn’s legs three times. “You dumb idiot! No one’s ever ready for a tickle torture!” the captor screamed.

“OW!” Having thought she had answered correctly, Dawn was not able to contain her verbal reaction to the whip when it made contact.

“Oh, we’re playing that game again, are we, slave?” The whip came up and then rushed down to deliver a painful stroke to the prisoner’s bare belly. The second and third hits hurt just as much, and luckily for Dawn, she was able to grit through this injurious whipping. After delivering six swings, the captor set her tool down and headed up towards the head of the table. “Listen up, slave!” she yelled right in Dawn’s face as her fingers pushed in towards the slave’s skull. “I specifically told you not to scream unless it’s laughter from being tickled! If you disobey direct orders, you’ll just get more whipping. Both from me and from whoever I deliver you to when I’m done with your pathetic body! Right now, I’m trying to improve you from the trash that you are. If you can’t follow directions after you get punished, you’ll become too much trouble for your owner to take. At that point, not even your ticklish belly will be able to save you from being tossed out like the worthless trash you are. Understand?”

“Yes,” Dawn was utterly horrified at what was just said, and the tears covering her face showed that clearly, but she managed to squeak out a simple answer to avoid another lashing.

“Good, now laugh!” The tormentor was completely unbothered by the harshness of her words, and her fingers left the captive’s head and shot back to her stomach. Still shocked at the threat and not wanting to stay silent anyways, the prisoner could not help but oblige her tickler.

Although pleas were coming out of her mouth, Dawn was really glad that she was being tickled again. It took her a minute to refocus, but with her evil captor fully occupied, she was able to return to a happy place: her previous ticklish memories with people she liked. ‘You know, that last memory with Steph and the cheerleaders was really nice. There were other times at that party that I got tickled in a fun way, but I don’t think this nightmare’s going to end soon, so I’ll save those for when it gets worse. Right now, I’m going back to that first pool party of this last spring, where we all ended up gang-tickling Steph.

‘I can’t remember exactly why we decided that Steph was going to be the tickle victim of this particular party,’ Dawn realized that even though this incident had not been so long ago, she could not recall every little detail about it. ‘Everyone in our group was ticklish, and usually, something came up to initiate a playful tickling. Maybe we knew she liked a guy from our school, and we were trying to figure out who; maybe she said something snarky and needed a little punishment; maybe we just felt like she needed a tickling. Anyway, Steph’s armpits were a supremely weak spot on her, so she never allowed her arms to go up whenever she knew she was about to get tickled. I think that to start, Emilia and I went after Steph. What usually happened and what I remember is that we grabbed her and carried her over to a reclining pool chair that her parents had set out. Then, of course, the two of us pulled her arms over her head and held them up there while Winona came over and straddled our ticklee’s waist, wiggling her fingers menacingly. Steph had already started giggling when Winona’s hands started coming down to her armpits, and she was squirming like crazy to avoid the tickling. But we had plenty of practice with tickling her, so the fingers eventually hit her armpits, and, well, Steph always squeals when she gets tickled there. Both Emilia and I had to use most of our strength to keep her arms in place, at least for a little bit. Oh, now I remember that Winona was asking questions, but I can’t put my finger on which ones. Hmm. Anyway, Steph’s never been able to hold out for very long when her underarms get tickled, so she eventually sputtered out an answer. Winona tickled her armpits for a little while longer to make sure she was telling the truth, a common occurrence for our group, and then she finally relented.

‘After this, Emilia and I let go of Steph’s arms, and she immediately covered up her armpits. However, we weren’t quite ready to stop tickling, so Winona just flipped over and started tickling our friend’s bare feet. Emilia and I started scribbling our fingers over Steph’s ribs, and soon she was laughing all over again. Of course, Steph was pretty weak from all the armpit tickling, and these spots were much less ticklish, so she didn’t try and defend herself for a while, instead just happily laughing as we teased ticklish spots. She did eventually start tickling Emilia and me, mostly on our bellies, but that exposed her armpits, and it only took a quick poke under an arm to get her to stop. That was quite a fun time, and I think I remember that after a while of tickling, she decided…’

“HEY!” a yell and a stomach slap interrupted Dawn’s thought process. Returning to reality, Dawn found out that she was breathing heavily through residual giggles, which had been interrupted for a gasp when she got hit. “Look at me, idiot!” Internally grateful that her happy thoughts had not been betrayed by her giggles and recovery breathing, the tickle slave looked fearfully to her menacing captor. “I am tired of your begging, slave! It’s one thing to laugh, but you’re just saying, ‘Stop! Stop! Please! I can’t take it! Stop it! No more!’ I’m tired of it! You don’t get to decide when your tickling stops; I do!” Unsure of what to do, Dawn sunk back into the table, returning to her position from before the tickling. “Listen, and listen good, you worthless piece of-” Dawn blocked out the last word. “If you dare to beg again, I will make you regret it! You can laugh, but that’s it!”

The ticklee stayed frozen in place, aside from a few nervous twitches that she could not help, while the tickler took the couple of steps back to her torso. “AHAHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAIT NOHOHOHOHO!” Dawn instinctively laughed out the fatal words once her midsection became the target of ten wiggling fingers.

“ID- I- OT!” Each syllable of the insult came with its own emphasis and its own harsh hit on Dawn’s stomach. “What did I tell you, slave?” the tickler demanded as her eyes burned with fury. Just like that, the tickle slave froze, shocked into stillness by her tormentor’s angry demeanor. “Oh, you’re really testing my patience here, junk.” All the ire that had built up into those words was released when the whip came back out and unleashed a trio of strokes on the prisoner’s bare belly. The pain jolted Dawn out of her terrified stationary state, but it unfortunately also pushed yelps out of her mouth. “You nutcase! I told you not to yell like that!” Dawn could not count how many more times the whip crashed down on her middle, each stroke fueled by blinding rage. Although all the hits hurt quite a bit, any time the whip hit the stretched-out outie in the center of the general target area, it delivered an extra painful sting.

Dawn was far past the point of being able to see through a multitude of tears by the time that the whipping ceased. Her abdomen ached with residual agony, and after a lot of hysterical crying, she had finally managed to seal her lips shut to make sure she did not give her tormentor any more verbal reasons to continue. Just up a little bit on her body, she could feel fear pumping through her heart, and, since the beating had stopped, she looked to where she guessed her captor was. “Alright,” the voice seemed to have lost some of its sadistic energy, “I think I’m going to have to do something about your incessant complaining, because I’m not done tickle torturing you quite yet.”

Dawn stayed silent and kept her mouth shut until she received an unexpected gut punch. Reacting to the wind getting knocked out of her, the prisoner gasped, and something got shoved into her wide-open mouth. Before she could react, a strap went over her mouth, around the back of her head, and circled back around to her mouth. The evil woman put a piece of tape over the strap to ensure that whenever the gag came out, the necessary first step would hurt her captive. “There, junk. That should keep those ugly words out of your ugly mouth,” the evil woman sneered, and Dawn finally got enough breath back to take stock of her situation. Her mouth had already started aching, and her tongue felt around what appeared to be a ball-gag, held in place by a strap and the unnecessary piece of duct-tape over her lips. Luckily for Dawn, she did not have a bad gag reflex, so although this was uncomfortable, it did not present a choking hazard, at least not yet. “Alright, time to get back to the tickle torture.”

“MMPHMMMMMPH!” Dawn immediately started laughing into the gag when the tickling returned to the only place that the tickler seemed to like.

“That’s better, slave,” the tormentor seemed to be satisfied with the lack of understandable protests coming from her victim’s mouth.

‘I really hate to say this, but if this is what she wanted, why didn’t she just gag me right away instead of hurting me so much?’ Dawn did not particularly like her current situation, but it was much better than being beaten. ‘Well, at least she’s content now; the tickling isn’t so bad when she’s focused like this. Except maybe for one thing. I’ve never been tickled with a gag on. Am I going to be able to breathe fine still? If I can’t, I’m not sure that this evil woman would want to help. And even if she does, it’s not like she’s going to be nice about it: I’ll probably get hit pretty hard just for wanting to stay alive.’

With sad thoughts crowding her mind, the new tickle slave opted to focus on her breathing, figuring it was the only way to keep her sadistic tormentor occupied with tickling her. Dawn counted the breaths in and out of her nose for the next few minutes, and she was relieved to find that the gag did not affect her ability to breathe naturally, at least when she was focused on it. Upon gaining confidence that she only needed a single passage to inhale and exhale air, the prisoner let her mind relax slightly. Her breathing pattern did not change, and finally, she felt comfortable diving back into her memories from the pre-gagged tickling, ‘I should go back to my story. Where was I? Oh, right, we were tickling Steph’s less ticklish spots.

‘Steph generally didn’t mind when we tickled her, apart from extended tickling on her armpits,’ Dawn returned to her ticklish recollection. ‘But she was always up for giving out a playful tickle, so that’s why Emilia and I got some tummy tickling. After a while of tickling Steph’s belly and ribs, the two of us decided that we were getting bored and that it was time to shake things up. We looked at each other, then at Winona’s back, and finally at Steph.

‘The three of us exchanged winks, and then Emilia and I turned the tables on Winona. Just like we had done with Steph earlier, Emilia and I each grabbed an arm and a leg of our tickler friend. Winona collapsed onto Steph’s legs, but she was kept well above the ground because we had her arms. Immediately, we grabbed her legs and positioned her bare feet in front of the host, and she gave two cleaning scrapes to the soles before going all out on them. Winona’s feet were her weak spot, so she was immediately in hysterics. Pretty soon, she was pounding the legs of the chair in an attempt to get us to show mercy. Steph had none of it, tickling from the tops of her ticklee’s toes down to her heels. However, once Steph was satisfied with getting revenge for the earlier tickle interrogation, we did give Winona a break.

‘While she caught her breath, we let go of her arms and legs before switching up her position at Steph’s request. Winona ended up sitting on top of Steph, who hugged her to keep her essentially pinned. Unlike the rest of us, Winona was not ticklish outside of her feet, so our host was no longer able to tickle her. That did not stop Emilia and me; we went down, held her ankles in place, and lightly teased her bare feet with tickly touches for a while. When all was said and done, Winona casually reprimanded us for tickle torturing her, but then we all got back in the pool to enjoy our party.’ Following this ticklish memory, Dawn relaxed as she thought about the rest of the enjoyable pool party.

“Dumb, dumb, dumb!” The current tickling on Dawn’s tummy was interrupted by more slaps hitting her legs. Apparently, the slaver was not happy about something. “Why? Why did you have to come in here, and why now?”

“Because they need to test all of them,” a timid, unfamiliar voice entered the torture room. “Come on, just get her there, or they’ll complain.”

“UGH! Fine!” A smack to the tickle slave’s stomach accompanied the resigned, yet still furious, statement. By this time, fear had refilled Dawn’s face. The imprisoned slave soon learned that maybe this was not the correct emotion, as a hard slap hit her cheek when her captor walked by her face. “Shut your eyes, slave!” The captive immediately did as the angry woman commanded, squeezing her eyes so tight she felt her eyelids hurting. With most of her other senses cut off, Dawn instantly recognized the feel of chains clamping over each of her arms. Another cheek slap told her that the monster was probably just mad, and chains soon covered her legs, too. Finally, the straps that had bound her ankles to the torture table loosened, but the leg chains slid down and painfully compressed around her still bare ankles. A third furious cheek slap let Dawn know that her tickler was returning to her upper body, and then the cuffs on her wrists loosened. Just like with her lower limbs, the chains on her arms went down to her wrists and tightened far more than necessary.

“Stand up, slave, and open your idiotic eyes!” came another order from the sadistic authority. Not wanting to be hurt anymore, the tickle slave forced her legs to slide off the table. Her bare feet hit the ground, and she put her bound hands on the table before pushing herself up… and immediately falling down due to a lack of lower body strength. “What a worthless, weak, pathetic slave!” The whip returned to attack Dawn’s bare back with the standard three lashes, and then the tickle slave felt herself being yanked upright. “Walk, NOW!” A push to the back prompted the tickle slave to take tiny steps, only staying standing because whenever she wavered, her arm, back, or midsection was slapped to keep her steady.

After a long, painful walk that included several hits on sore spots, Dawn heard someone new yell, “You idiot! Behave!” The following crack of a whip stopped the terrified tickle slave in her tracks.

“MOVE!” This time, the slaver accompanied her command with a hard punch to Dawn’s kidney area. The weakened tickle slave fell on her front at the unexpected hit, and her survival instinct had just enough time to force her palms out in a bracing motion. Luckily, because her hands took the brunt of the fall, her face did not hit the ground so hard. “Get up, trash!” Just like all the other times Dawn had inadvertently angered her captor, the whip lashed out, hitting the backs of her knees with one hard stroke. Dawn’s tormentor yanked her up again and dragged her toes on the cold, hard ground to a nearby door. She flung the door open and ordered, “Inside, slave!”

Dawn obeyed, and she soon found herself in the same room as a pair of sadistic-looking women. One of them held a heavy whip that was presumably responsible for the earlier freeze, and she stared straight at the tickle slave. With a crack of that pain-inducing tool, she simply stated, “Just give me a reason.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise, Part 4

Last edited:
Interesting, they act like the tickle gangs rather than the tickle cartel we are familiar with from Jen. Given the culture we have seen within the cartel I would imagine that this behavior is not widely known due to the fact that there is not a large age difference between Dawn and Jen. If I am correct the “secret” got out and changes came swiftly.
Thanks for the story, great as always if darker emphasizing the slave aspect over the tickle.

Interesting, they act like the tickle gangs rather than the tickle cartel we are familiar with from Jen. Given the culture we have seen within the cartel I would imagine that this behavior is not widely known due to the fact that there is not a large age difference between Dawn and Jen. If I am correct the “secret” got out and changes came swiftly.
Thanks for the story, great as always if darker emphasizing the slave aspect over the tickle.

Given that the Transporters are generally isolated when they work, they have autonomy to take actions outside of normal Tickle Cartel societal restrictions without worrying about repercussions (at least at this time). This freedom has driven some of them to go to extremes with tickle slaves, which, as Dawn’s captor demonstrated, tend to be similar to the tickle slaving gangs’ behavior. However, although there will be a significant change in Transporter behavior in between this time and Jen’s capture, it will not necessarily be addressed in this story.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad to hear that you liked it!

How big of an age difference is there between Jen and Dawn, and how long has Dawn been living and working on tickle island by the time Jen got there because I may just be confused about the time frame.
Thanks for your input, it helps visualize the story and understand it.

How big of an age difference is there between Jen and Dawn, and how long has Dawn been living and working on tickle island by the time Jen got there because I may just be confused about the time frame.
Thanks for your input, it helps visualize the story and understand it.

Dawn is three years older than Jen, and she has been working on Tickle Island for roughly four years when Jen arrives.

Thanks for the question and feedback!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back