• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 10: The Mistress, Part 2 (a little F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 2 of Chapter 10 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 10: The Mistress, Part 1

Upon arriving in her apartment, Dawn offered Cecelia a quick greeting before heading to her room and shutting her door. She immediately laid down on her bed, groaning as she processed her situation. One and a half days. She only had that long before she had to return to Tickle Mistress Wendy’s house. And once she returned, Wendy was surely going to question her. Maybe the slaver already knew that she was an escaped tickle slave, and Jen and Maddie’s presence was the only reason Dawn was not yet captive again. That would mean that Dawn had less than forty hours of freedom left.

The former tickle slave clenched her fists and let out a grunt. She could not think like this! It was more likely that Wendy remained unaware of her escape; that had been four years ago. Even if she knew at one point, enough time had passed that she should have forgotten it. Still, Dawn knew there would be questions at the Tickle Mistress’s house, questions that she could not answer.

The simple facts of the matter were that her two visits were very different, and so was her attitude during them. After clearly seeing that Dawn was uncomfortable the first time, confirmed by her staying away for basically two months, Wendy eliminated slave interaction and focused tickling from the second visit. Unfortunately, the former tickle slave had fallen right into the trap: she felt safe enough to let her guard down with the new conditions. It followed that either the tickle slaves’ presence or the tickle sessions had caused Dawn to be uncomfortable. If Wendy had not figured out which one was the trigger yet, she surely would before Saturday. Between her job as a Tummy Paradise switch and Jen telling Wendy that the two enjoyed sessions in and out of work, the conclusion was far too obvious. No one, especially not a high-ranking member of a tickling-obsessed organization, could possibly guess wrong. Regrettably, Dawn could not think up a convincing lie for why she hated seeing Layla and the others.

Aside from knowing what triggered her guest, Wendy had other advantages. Dawn had to go to the Tickle Mistress’ house, where the slaver had an army of tickle slaves at her beck and call. Accounting for the knowledge and terrain, Wendy already had a solid start to getting answers out of the former tickle slave.

Plus, there was the issue of clothing. For her first visit, Dawn had no idea that Wendy was a Tickle Mistress, so she wore her normal outfit of a crop top and shorts. It was only after Jen and Maddie directed her off the subway that she realized the pitfall of wearing such revealing clothes. Earlier this afternoon, the situation was ten times worse. With no time to go home, she had no choice but to wear a similar outfit or just a bikini. The crop top and shorts, while very revealing, were much better than a skimpy swimsuit. Of course, Jen and Maddie had also told Wendy that Dawn loved showing off her stomach when they hung out with her. Combined with her similar outfit during the two prior visits, the former tickle slave had no choice but to wear the same or more revealing clothes. Anything that covered her stomach would have Wendy notifying the two Dungeon Ticklers, and Dawn could not explain it away to those two any better than she could Wendy.

If Dawn had any advantage, it was that her future torturer was a Tickle Mistress, and she trained tickle slaves. Tickling would be her default method of torture, and that was something that Tummy Paradise training had prepared the professional switch for. As long as Wendy kept trying to poke and prod a confession out of her, Dawn could stay strong. Belly, armpits, ribs, neck, back, feet, legs, knees; the tickle slave was not weak enough anywhere to surrender under the threat of tickle torture. That would all go out the door if the sadistic slaver decided to whip her or otherwise inflict pain, but as far as Dawn knew, only confirmed slaves got that abuse.

Dawn turned onto her torso and stared into her pillow. A tickle torture from one of the heads of the Tickle Cartel, although easy to withstand, was still not ideal. Receiving the tickly treatment from Cecelia, Jen, or one of her fellow Tummy Paradise employees would be vastly preferable. Even more so…

Dawn felt a smile creep onto her face as she stood up. She sorted through some of her art supplies to get to her personal sketchbook. Coming in from the back, Dawn saw her latest sketch of her and Connor. She flipped a few more pages before finding her second attempt at drawing herself with others. The outlines of four faces were sketched on this page: Emilia, Steph, Winona, and of course, Dawn herself. Unlike the drawing with Connor, this was not a direct recreation of a photo. The four best friends had taken several pictures together, but Dawn did not have one burned into her memory like that special one with her neighbor. Instead, she had a million variations of each face locked in her mind. She had drawn simple smiles on all of her friends and herself, and they already looked perfect. The next time she worked on this, it would not be to improve the faces, but to color each one in.

Thinking back to her upcoming visit, Dawn considered how much better it would be if one of Emilia, Steph, Winona, or Connor were to be the one tickle torturing her. All four had been persistent but ultimately caring and respectful when they went after her bare belly. That tickling would make her laugh out of her mind, but it would not be purely torturous like a tickling from Wendy promised.

Considering the possibility, Dawn decided that maybe this was what she needed to survive the interaction with the evil slaver. Pretend that instead of the Tickle Mistress, one of her close friends was tickling her. Maybe even put Jen, Cecelia, or a Tummy Paradise tickler in there if she wore out the illusion of her friends; only Maddie had demonstrated, and fluently, that she could not be trusted as a nice tickler.

Again, the illusion would be thrown out the window if Wendy resorted to pain-based torment. None of the aforementioned ticklers would ever consider whipping or beating anyone; all stopped at the mere suggestion that their tickling was causing pain. However, for now, pain was not guaranteed, and with no way to prepare for it, Dawn shoved the thought back out of her mind. Satisfied enough and wanting to get her mind off the subject, the former tickle slave finally left her room to play cards with Cecelia. For the rest of the night, she focused on fun, and the visit faded from her mind.

Friday morning, Dawn’s mind cooked up a non-painful but potentially effective way that Wendy could add to her arsenal when trying to get information out of Dawn: humiliation. While the switch liked wearing crop tops and shorts often, and she had worn the outfit to the Tickle Mistress’s home for both visits, she did all her Tummy Paradise sessions in a bikini. Wendy’s job guaranteed that she tickled slaves, and maybe even lesser slave trainers, for the purpose of breaking them. Given that she made her tickle slaves wear bikinis, she clearly had no issue with tickling people in skimpy clothing, and that was without trying to crack their wills. If she wanted information out of someone… Dawn decided that she would have to wear a bikini under her standard outfit to at least try and dissuade the Tickle Mistress from going any further than that.

Even with her decision to put on an extra layer of “protective” clothing, the prospect of her upcoming visit and tickle torture distracted Dawn. She took the subway to work, as she now did every Friday, and nervously made her way to the prep room. Myra intercepted her, and after one look at a despondent Dawn, declared that several raspberries could fix whatever issues her fellow switch was having. Hoping for a positive tickling to distract her from her impending session of doom, Dawn accepted, and Myra buzzed her bare belly several times as the workday started. The raspberries helped significantly, and the Saturday visit faded from Dawn’s mind for her eight ticklish hours at Tummy Paradise.

Following a very fun and switching-filled Friday, Dawn boarded the subway back to her home. Unfortunately, she opted to get a tickler seat, and after a few minutes of relaxing, her mind began to wander. She remembered that she was going to have to go to Wendy’s home the next day, and worry filled her thoughts. For the remainder of the ride, she could not get the visit off her mind, and her thoughts were so focused that she did not even notice that she could have tickled one of the many ticklees on the subway.

“Hey, Dawn!” Cecelia greeted the doom-focused former tickle slave when the latter walked through the door to their apartment. “Do you want to go out to eat before Teasers and Treats?”

“Sure,” Dawn agreed, heading to her room and changing into the appropriate clothes for the tickling club. Today just had to be one of their days out. Sighing, Dawn repressed her worries as much as possible before putting on a smile and heading out to see her roommate again. “Where were you thinking for dinner?”

Cecelia did not sense Dawn’s downcast attitude, and she happily picked out a nearby restaurant. Although the former tickle slave enjoyed her dinner and the slice of cake she got at Teasers and Treats, her mind kept wandering back to the fact that she would be at Tickle Mistress Wendy’s in less than twenty-four hours. It so consumed her thoughts that it took Cecelia three separate inquiries to see if Dawn wanted to play Tickle Trivia. When she finally heard the question, Dawn could not muster up anything past a simple, “I don’t know” and a sigh.

“Dawn, what’s wrong?” Cecelia wondered. “You always try to play Tickle Trivia when you’re here.”

“I don’t know,” Dawn sighed again. “I’m just not feeling it now.”

“Well, what are you feeling?” Dawn answered by shrugging her shoulders. “We don’t have to stay here; we can head somewhere else.”

“I really don’t know; sorry, Cecelia.”

“You tired or something?”

“Maybe.” Not wanting to reveal the truth, especially not in a Tickle Cartel club, Dawn sidestepped the question.

“Do you want to go home and rest?” Cecelia resignedly inquired.

“Yeah, sure.” Her roommate’s tone created a pit in Dawn’s stomach.

“Okay, we’ll go out another time; I just gotta say goodbye to my friends,” Cecelia accepted with a sigh of her own.

“Thanks; I’ll make it up soon,” Dawn faked a smile. She headed for the door and got some fresh air while waiting for her roommate. Cecelia came not long after, and the two returned to Peak Pokers without a word.

The silence persisted through the elevator ride to their apartment, only ending when both roommates sat on the couch and Cecelia turned on the TV. Dawn absentmindedly stared at the soap opera, grateful that the older occupant had selected a non-tickling show. However, the visit still nagged at the back of her mind, and she debated telling Cecelia now that the two were in private. One look over found her roommate locked in on the show; speaking up would only disturb her. However, Cecelia apparently did not feel the same, and while Dawn was distracted during a commercial, she poked the professional switch’s bare belly.

The ticklish twenty-two-year-old squeaked, and her hands shot up to protect her tickle spot. “What’s wrong, Dawn?” Cecelia asked. “You’re not yourself.”

“Promise you won’t tell anyone?” Dawn worriedly responded. Despite her fears about going to Wendy’s, she was still determined to make the visit. She feared that not showing up would get back to Jen and Maddie, and they would force her to reveal her former tickle slavery. Given how close the two were with Tickle Mistress Wendy, that situation could end even worse than just meeting up with the Tickle Cartel executive as scheduled.

“I promise.”

“Do you remember Jen and Maddie’s friend Wendy?”

“The Tickle Mistress?” Cecelia’s eyes narrowed. After her first visit, Dawn had explained everything to her roommate, including Wendy’s job and authority in the Tickle Cartel.

“Yes, the Tickle Mistress. I’m going to visit her tomorrow for lunch and a look at her art gallery.”

“What? Are you crazy?” Cecelia radiated alarm, and Dawn wholeheartedly agreed with her. “You said she was in charge of tickle slaves. If she knows about you or suspects anything…”

“I know, I know; that’s been on my mind since I agreed,” Dawn put her hands up defensively. “I just don’t see a good way out of it. Jen and Maddie were there. They would have pressed me if I refused, and now, they’ve heard me agree to go there.”

“There’s probably not even an art gallery; do you know how tickle-prone Tickle Mistresses are?” Cecelia pointed out. “I mean, I don’t know, but her title makes her sound like one of those people who would tickle torture you just for the fun of it.”

“Probably,” Dawn allowed. “I don’t think there’s a way to avoid it other than luck. If she’s going to tickle torture me, all she needs is for me to come over there. She’s got tickle slaves…”

“And they’ll be loyal to her more than anything! They’ll happily tie you up and leave you if she commands. They’d even help her torture you so that you never get a break until you give up everything!” Cecelia grabbed Dawn by the shoulders and implored her, “Dawn, don’t worry about Jen and Maddie. You’ll make more friends. This isn’t worth it!”

Frustrated, Dawn tried to shrug off Cecelia’s hands, and when that did not work, she swatted them away. “I know all that, but I’m not you, Cecelia. I’ve never been comfortable just going out and trying to make more friends, and Jen and Maddie mean a lot to me already. Plus, they’re not like Tickle Mistress Wendy. For all I know, they think a tickle slave is just a menial slave who gets tickled from time to time. And they’re the first friends I’ve made without being introduced by you or Myra or Betty. I like them, and we have fun when we hang out. I am going, and I need you to accept that.”

Cecelia paced around, frustrated, but eventually, she sat down and nodded. “What if I’m right, though?” she cautiously asked. “What if she’s out to take you back into tickle slavery? Can’t you do something about that? Can’t I do something about that?”

“You can tell Lily,” Dawn started, “but not right away. If she suspects that I’m going to be in danger with Wendy, and she will, she’ll never let me go. I don’t want her to know unless I actually get taken back into tickle slavery, so…”

“So if you’re gone tomorrow night, I can tell her?” Cecelia hopefully proposed.

“No, not tomorrow night,” Dawn denied, albeit against her better judgment. “If there’s a really large art gallery or Wendy tickle tortures me and then decides not to put me back into tickle slavery for whatever reason, it may still take a while. Jen and Maddie told me they’ve spent nights at her place.”

“Then when can I tell her? Dawn, I don’t want to give them time to break you. You’re a great friend, and you deserve better than tickle slavery.”

“Monday morning, when I’d go to work,” Dawn decided. It was definitely too late, but it was the last possible time to tell her boss. Plus, if she could, she wanted to keep the fact that she had gone to a Tickle Cartel leader’s house three times away from Lily. “No sooner. And you promised not to tell anyone.”

“Ugh, fine,” Cecelia accepted. “So, what now? Are you just going to mope around until you have to go to Wendy’s house?”

“I’d prefer to go back out,” Dawn admitted, “but I don’t think I’d really have fun.”

“Then can I tickle you? That always seems to cheer you up.”

“Sure,” Dawn finally smiled. “It should cheer you up, too.”

Unfortunately, the hour-long tummy tickling, during which Cecelia used a variety of tools, only made Dawn think of her upcoming tickle torture even more. The former tickle slave, still frustrated, suggested cards, and that finally got the disturbing visit off her mind. For what could be her last free night, the two played a majority of their card game collection, both wanting to get everything in before a potential permanent separation.

Perhaps the most positive aspect of the games was its effect on Dawn’s energy. Following a wide variety of strategic maneuvering and luck-based results, the former tickle slave was exhausted. She went to bed in her crop top and shorts, and her upcoming tickle torture under Wendy’s fingers did not enter her mind until she was deep in sleep.

Next Chapter
Chapter 10: The Mistress, Part 3

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back