• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 10: The Mistress, Part 5 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 5 of Chapter 10 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 10: The Mistress, Part 4

“I have no plans for tomorrow, so you can stay here as long as it takes for me to get answers,” Wendy had announced. “If you don’t talk today, I will at least make sure to find out how to torture you. Then, after we sleep for the night, we have all day to tickle torture and talk. I know you probably have work on Monday, but I can call ahead and get us both the day off if we need more time. And so on and so forth. Understand?”

‘She will keep me here for the night if I don’t talk.’ Dawn recoiled as much as the chains allowed as the threat sunk in. ‘And tickle torture me all day tomorrow? That… that would be horrible. But it wouldn’t be any worse than what will happen if I talk. That would mean beatings, tickle torture, and then taking me to the Slave Training Academy for more of the same. Regardless of what she does, I need to stay strong. I’ll never give in. Plus, I only really need to withstand tomorrow. Lily will figure out something’s up and get me out if Wendy tries to keep me through Monday. This may be hard, but it’ll be doable.’

“I’m glad you understand,” the captor pleasantly stated. “Of course, if you’d prefer to avoid all of that, you can talk to me now. I’d be happy to keep you off the tummy tickle torture table.” However, by this point, Dawn had resolved to steer clear of speaking, so she defiantly looked back at her captor. Wendy just smiled and took a sip of her water.

Once Dawn had finished her new sandwich, the tickle slaves guided her to the restroom, keeping her under tight guard, and then back to the tickling table. “Layla, what did you find?” Wendy asked as she approached the group.

“She’s got a bikini on under her current clothes,” the tickle slave dutifully informed her mistress, revealing the real reason why she had pulled on Dawn’s clothes.

“Really? I guess you were expecting a tickling, Dawn,” the Tickle Mistress smirked. “By all means, make her more comfortable. That should help with the convincing.” As Dawn had feared before the visit, the tickle slaves removed her crop top and shorts before restraining her on the tickle table yet again. “Would you like to answer my question now, Dawn? The tickling will get more intense if you refuse.”

No answer came, so Wendy pulled out a metallic-looking rectangle. “You know, Jen loved when this got tested out on her.” She set the cold metal on the exposed stomach skin, smirking when Dawn shivered. “She didn’t get it nearly as long as you’re going to, though. Let’s see how long you like it.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Dawn screamed when the metal was pressed in and raspberried her midsection. It covered half of her left zone and a sliver of her middle zone, not the most sensitive area on her body. However, that much skin getting one continuous zerbert was more than enough to get her laughing. After half a minute, the ticklee realized that this was definitely going to be different than a normal raspberry. The belly blow had not gone down in intensity, and it was not going to slow down anytime soon, unless Wendy intervened. Unlike a human, the machine did not need to use its breath to blow, and as such, it could go as long as commanded. Only Dawn’s sadistic torturer could stop this now.

A minute in, the ticklee started to get desperate, and she looked to her captor before begging, “PLEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHO MOHOHOHORE!”

“Interesting,” Wendy smiled and pressed harder, increasing the intensity of the zerbert. “Well, I’m nothing if not fair. Since you probably can’t give me a full answer now, I’ll take this off if you agree to answer. Of course, if you don’t talk when I stop, then it goes back, and for longer. So, are you going to answer my question?”

“NEHEHEVEHEHEHER!” Despite her pleading, Dawn was not willing to give into those kinds of demands. Wendy liked this machine, and now that she had established how much it tickled, she would probably tape it onto Dawn’s bellybutton if she revealed her former slavery. However, despite clearly desiring to tickle torture Dawn, the Tickle Mistress had limited herself so far, since she apparently did not know the full truth yet. Notably, Wendy had ensured that her prisoner stayed awake and alert. The ticklee was fairly sure this would continue so long as she kept the truth hidden, and she was willing to take this chance until proven otherwise. However, she could not stop the begging from coming out of her mouth; that was simply an instinctive reaction. “NOHOHOHOW STAHAHAHAP!”

“I’m not going to stop until you talk,” Wendy denied, and she kept the raspberry square pushed in. “You’ll just have to laugh until you give in.” A long while and a lot of laughs later, this final statement was proven false. The machine came off, and Dawn coughed as she fought to suck in air. “I suppose you can get a short break before we try another raspberry somewhere else. Unless, of course, you answer me.” The Tickle Mistress remained confident, and for good reason. Although it had not broken her, the ticklee knew that her will was not as strong as before the machined belly blow. With no other choice, she dove back into her mind and attempted to relax so she could endure the second torment of the new session.

The reprieve was not nearly long enough for Dawn to fully recover, mentally or physically. She was still in her own mind when the cold metal pressed on her right zone, beginning a new round of raspberry tickling. Her body reacted immediately, letting out a hysterical screech and pressing her head further into the provided pillow. A few seconds later, her mind caught up, and she looked down to the tormenting metal tool. Her screams were intermixed with pleas, and Wendy once again calmly described the terms for her release. Eventually, her physical exhaustion caught up fully, and she felt sweat begin to run off her face onto the tickle table. Having been tickled intensely in the past, albeit with less sadistic ticklers, she knew that she was not in any real danger yet. She managed to look up at her tickler, whose eyes monitored her as intently as a Tummy Paradise tickler. Taking some solace in the fact that the Tickle Mistress was apparently looking out for her safety, Dawn continued to laugh, but kept her mind as strong as possible.

By the time Wendy opted to remove the raspberry machine, Dawn could feel the physical effects of her torment, and she knew her tickler could see them. As Dawn coughed in another attempt to regain her breath, the Tickle Mistress made her awareness obvious, commanding her slave, “Layla, get two.” A figure disappeared from the captive’s peripheral vision, but she returned less than a minute later. “Here and here.” Once the ticklee stopped coughing, one cold compress pressed into her forehead, and the other covered up her bare belly. They felt frozen enough that had she not been securely tied down, Dawn would have leapt up. As it was, she shivered for several seconds before relaxing as the cloths cooled down the primary areas where her struggling had caused her to sweat. Wendy unexpectedly issued another order, “Ava, a tiny bit.” With a cloth from the first tickle slave nearly covering her eyes, the ticklee felt a few drops of water fall into her open mouth. Believing she knew what this meant, Dawn angled her unsecured head up, and someone helped her drink tiny sips of refreshing water.

‘She’s only letting me drink and cool down because she doesn’t know I was a tickle slave,’ Dawn reinforced her beliefs about Tickle Mistress Wendy. ‘I surely wouldn’t be getting such a break if she knew the truth.’

Following several minutes of cooling down, Dawn felt much better, and her head rested back on a fresh, cool pillow. “I think that she’s good,” the torture director proclaimed, and the cold compresses left the ticklee’s face and abdomen. “So, Dawn, are you ready to talk to me? I just want to know why you don’t like my job as a Tickle Mistress.” The break had replenished a fair bit of stamina, and Dawn wanted to save it for something more important than answering a sadistic tormentor. “Very well. We’ll come back to the Stomach Press later; it showed promise. For now, let’s see how you deal with a shocking tool.”

Immediately, Dawn sucked in her stomach, and her eyes widened. ‘Wendy’s finally going to show her hand and use pain to force me to talk?’ she worriedly thought. ‘The other slavers used whips and chains, but her preferred punishment must be electricity. That must have been why she had her slaves put cold compresses on me: to make the shock hurt worse. I’m going to endure this as best as I can, and afterwards, I hope she isn’t too mean.’

“Wow!” the Tickle Mistress exclaimed. “You must really not like this. I can’t think of a single time that I got that much of a reaction, except from tickle slaves.”

‘She must have never threatened to shock anyone besides tickle slaves,’ Dawn concluded immediately. ‘I don’t know anyone who likes being shocked.’

“Well, if it works…” Wendy’s voice shrugged out a response.

“WAHAHAHAHAIT!” Dawn squealed when the bristles of an electric toothbrush activated on her abdomen.

“You can agree to answer if you want, and I’ll stop,” the tickler dictated, clearly satisfied by what she perceived as an instant plea.

Of course, Dawn was not pleading; she was simply surprised. ‘Shock must have just been a reference to the fact that it runs on electricity,’ she happily reflected. ‘This is going to be so much better than I was thinking a minute ago. It’s going to be easy to get through.’

“What’s wrong?” Wendy wondered a few minutes in, after the begging had disappeared from Dawn’s laughter. “Wait, are you… happy?” Unfortunately for the ticklee, the wave of relief that had washed over her had thrown off her attempts to not show any enjoyment from the tickling. Her smile had gotten wider, and as she now often did with Jen and Maddie, she was trying to actively push her torso into the tickly toothbrush so it could get her better. Fortunately, Dawn’s laughter, while conveying her satisfaction, also gave her the perfect excuse to avoid responding to her tickler. The toothbrush abruptly left her midsection following a few minutes of pure laughter, and the ticklee looked over to see that the Tickle Mistress was throwing her hands up in the air. “Oh well, I guess.”

With that show of exasperation, the electric tickling tool dove back down and got to work again. This time, the ticklee beamed with happiness, not wanting to encourage her tormentor by pretending to be ambivalent about the tickling. To ensure that joy never left her face, Dawn imagined Jen controlling the brushes and giggling with her ticklee as the tools danced all around the bare belly. The Tickle Mistress did not seem too bothered once she accepted that her victim enjoyed toothbrushes, and as with the feathers and fingers earlier, she continued to try and brush away energy that Dawn could use for resistance in the future.

“Okay, so apparently, you like electric toothbrushes,” Wendy declared as she removed the tools from the ticklish tummy. “I guess it was a mistake for me to use them.”

‘Well, not exactly,’ Dawn mentally allowed. Despite the fact that she absolutely adored the abdomen cleaning, she had to admit that her body naturally fought it, and thus, it did take some of her energy away. Happily, though, she knew that it had not worn her down anywhere close to the level of the prior ticklings, where she also fought against her natural displays of happiness.

“And I guess I need to make up for that mistake,” the Tickle Mistress announced after a long pause.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Dawn felt the cold metal of the raspberry machine push on her bellybutton with another devastating zerbert. Since the tool hit immediately after the tickler spoke, she had not been able to prepare. Although she enjoyed raspberries, the fact that this tool could blow for hours without cessation immediately threw off her normal reactions. Dawn did not know exactly what her face was saying, but she knew it was not joy. It may have even been fear, since her mind was dreading what would happen if Wendy left the tool on longer than the prior sessions. When she finally mustered up enough energy to look up, she saw that the Tickle Mistress was just looking over her like normal. The tormentor did not seem to care if Dawn enjoyed it or not; her dispassionately observing face indicated that the purpose of the raspberry machine was to wear her prisoner down for future tortures.

Following a seemingly unending raspberry, during which her outie got pressed down enough to allow the machine to touch most of her middle zone, Dawn felt more cold compresses on her belly. Another came onto her face once she regained enough breath to return to normal breathing. She had begun to sweat near the end, but it was not nearly as much as earlier, when she felt two long zerberts in relatively quick succession. As such, there was no water, and the cold cloths left her body within a couple of minutes.

“Dawn, are you ready to talk, or do I need to continue?” Wendy’s voice finally had some frustration in it, no doubt due to her unwillingly strengthening her prisoner’s resilience earlier. With plenty of resistance left, Dawn stared at her tormentor, awaiting the next tool. “Okay, let’s see if this one works.”

“NONONONONONONONONONONONO!” Dawn rapid-fired pleas when a new sensation buzzed against her bare side. This was not a toothbrush, nor a raspberry. Both of those tools were pleasurable and would have never generated pleas, except for in this situation, where Dawn had other thoughts on her mind due to Wendy’s presumed sadistic nature. Unfortunately, this tool’s threat would not go away just by understanding the situation.

It was an electric flosser, and Dawn hated flossers. In the years since Lily helped her to establish the tool as a hard limit, the professional switch had only felt an electric flosser on her bare skin one time. She had tickled Betty without reason or consent for five straight minutes, and as punishment, the senior Tummy Paradise tickler used the flosser on her for double that time. During that torment, Dawn found that flossers did not actually hurt her outie anymore; apparently, her bellybutton had been overly pain-sensitive when Lily tested her. However, they still tormented the switch, no matter where they touched. In her first flosser tickling, Dawn had formed a strong mental link between electric flossers and her time as a tickle slave. She had flashed back to her slavery when Betty tickle tortured her, and now, the merciless whippings, beatings, and ticklings flooded her mind once again.

Dawn fought the torture as best as she could, knowing that if she confessed, everything in her mind would become her current reality. However, the flossers began to move up towards her middle zone, and the fight got more difficult. She felt a leaky tear head for her cheek, and she willed everything she had into resisting the Tickle Mistress’ torture. One of the flossers was pulled off her left zone, only to be placed on her right.

When both of the buzzing tips of torment made it to her middle zone, it was over. Possibly thirty seconds of flosser tickling were about to invalidate what had felt like hours of resistance to all sorts of tools. Wendy was right: anyone could be broken by tickling, even a tickle-loving switch like Dawn. The ticklee had known the statement to be true when the Tickle Mistress originally said it, but at the time, it was more important for her to stay strong. Now, she needed to keep the flossers away from her bellybutton, no matter the cost.

Tears flooded Dawn’s face, and she yelled, much louder than needed, “IHIHIHILL TAHAHAHALK IHIHIHILL TAHAHALK!”

“Then talk,” Wendy calmly ordered, removing the flossers from the bare belly.

“I escaped tickle slavery!” Dawn loudly admitted, and with the confession, everything in her mind came out. “I was a tickle slave, and I ran away! So beat me! Whip me! Shock me! Punish me however you’re going to! Just get it over with!”

“What?” the Tickle Mistress asked in disbelief, and Dawn’s teary eyes made out that she had backed away.

“I was a tickle slave, and I ran a-”

“You were a tickle slave, and you escaped?” Wendy sounded more curious than angry.

“Yes, so beat-” Dawn started to repeat the Tickle Cartel slave punishments as the tears flowed off her face and she began to regain her vision.

“Hold up, hold up, hold up,” the tickler walked back to the table where her captive was bound. “I have so many questions for you, but let’s start with the most important one. If you really were a tickle slave, why in the world would you be asking me to whip you?”

“Because… that’s what you do,” Dawn winced and sucked in her stomach as she answered.

“What?!” Wendy’s face burned bright red. “Who was your mistress before you escaped?”

“No one,” Dawn softly responded.

“What do you mean, no one?” the Tickle Mistress demanded to know. “You must have had a mistress, and I will deal with her and protect you if she was beating you.”

“I never had a mistress, I swear!” Dawn insisted. “It was your people.”

“My people?” Wendy continued to radiate anger.

“The Tickle Cartel,” Dawn squeaked out, pressing her entire body into the table.

“Oh, you’re going to regret lying to me,” the Tickle Mistress picked the flossers back up.

“No, no, no, I’m not lying! The people who took me whipped and hit me!”

That seemed to stop the threat of another flosser tickle torture, and Wendy wondered, “The Transporters?”

“If those are the people who capture you and take you to the Tickle Cartel, yes.”

A buzzing sound entered Dawn’s ears. The flossers were back on.

Next Chapter
Chapter 10: The Mistress, Part 6

Last edited:
So now we shall see how Dawn’s story proceeds from here, she likely will face significantly more questioning still to come as Wendy likely wants to know her full story and needs to determine if the issues with the transporters is still ongoing. Wendy will likely apply the flossers throughout to keep Dawn desperate and off balance and make it harder to lie, unfortunately or fortunately for Dawn Wendy who knows how to spot lies so she can use tickle torture effectively to punish lies and uncooperativeness as opposed to hoping whatever she reveals under duress is the truth as opposed to lies to get the tickling to stop.
This all being said even if Wendy decides not to return Dawn to slavery she still has frustration from Dawn’s resistance and anger at her perception of Wendy and the cartel, after working off her aggression by wringing tortured laughter from her now broken prisoner to cool her head it’s likely that she will likely understand that Dawn has only seen some of the worse the cartel has to offer and none of the gentler aspects and make her decision.

Great story, thank you for sharing it.

So now we shall see how Dawn’s story proceeds from here, she likely will face significantly more questioning still to come as Wendy likely wants to know her full story and needs to determine if the issues with the transporters is still ongoing. Wendy will likely apply the flossers throughout to keep Dawn desperate and off balance and make it harder to lie, unfortunately or fortunately for Dawn Wendy who knows how to spot lies so she can use tickle torture effectively to punish lies and uncooperativeness as opposed to hoping whatever she reveals under duress is the truth as opposed to lies to get the tickling to stop.
This all being said even if Wendy decides not to return Dawn to slavery she still has frustration from Dawn’s resistance and anger at her perception of Wendy and the cartel, after working off her aggression by wringing tortured laughter from her now broken prisoner to cool her head it’s likely that she will likely understand that Dawn has only seen some of the worse the cartel has to offer and none of the gentler aspects and make her decision.

Great story, thank you for sharing it.

Sorry for getting back to you so late; I’ve been a bit busy.

Wendy definitely wants to know exactly how Dawn came upon thinking that slaves were punished with pain. However, she likely already has an idea of whether or not the Transporters still use pain, since she receives reports about the states of incoming tickle slaves.

The questions will surely be consistent, and Wendy will use all means that she is comfortable with (primarily tickling) to get whatever answers she wants out of Dawn. She can typically spot a lie, but Dawn’s implication that the Tickle Cartel injured her likely put some of Wendy’s discretion to the side. That is a topic with which Wendy holds strong beliefs, and she will stick firmly to them unless shown otherwise. Because of that, Wendy may be inclined to tickle torture Dawn regardless of whether or not Dawn tells the truth because she believes it is a lie.

Wendy’s initial decision on whether or not to return Dawn to tickle slavery will mostly be based on how much she believes Dawn’s story of her tickle slavery. However, she can always take a break and leave Dawn in the care of her tickle slaves to make a rational decision. Ultimately, Dawn will learn the truth that the Tickle Cartel does not use pain either way. The Slave Training Academy could teach her while she is being tickle tortured into full submission, or Wendy could use it as a reason for leaving Dawn free. In the end, Dawn will have a better understanding that what she went through was wrong, one way or another.

Thanks for the comment! Glad you like the story!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back