• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 10: The Mistress, Part 7 (a little F/F, FF/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the final part of Chapter 10 of Dawn's Story. After this part, there will be another long time skip before Chapter 11.

This does not have as much tickling as normal, since it mostly wraps up previous parts. Also, sorry about the delay from Sunday to Monday; I had some plans change since I last posted.

I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 10: The Mistress, Part 6

“Dawn, you’re back!” Cecelia immediately ran over and embraced her roommate. “Are you okay? Did Tickle Mistress Wendy hurt you?”

“I’m fine, Cecelia.” Dawn pulled her roommate over to the couch. “She tickle tortured me and made me reveal that I was a tickle slave, but then we talked stuff out.”

“What do you mean, talked stuff out?” Cecelia pulled back.

“It turns out that what happened to me isn’t typical of the Tickle Cartel,” Dawn stated before giving a brief summary of the interrogation, her confession, and Wendy’s reactions. “Wendy even promised me that she wouldn’t try to take me back to the Training Academy, and she’s going to investigate how all that was allowed to happen to me in the first place.”

“Wow,” Cecelia had a similar reaction to Dawn. “I’ve never known a tickle slave owner, so I just assumed your stories were accurate.”

“And I just assumed that what happened to me was the norm. I’m glad it isn’t, though. It’s nice to know I can go around there without any unnecessary risk.”

“Yeah, and we can both befriend people like that if we run across them. So, what do you wanna do now?”

“I have a feeling you want to practice for tomorrow’s Tickle Poker match,” Dawn grinned, having seen the cards all out on the table.

“You got me. You up for it?”

Dawn agreed, and the two began happily playing cards. A while later, Dawn was in the stocks, arms above her head, and her roommate was tickling her midriff as punishment for losing the game. The former tickle slave used a break to bring up changing the date of their weekly hangout so she could go to dinner with Jen, Maddie, and Wendy. “I don’t know; I think I might need some concessions,” Cecelia teased as she ran a single finger onto Dawn’s outie, getting a squeal out of the bound woman. “In exchange for me allowing our night out to change to Saturday, I think…”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA CEHEHEHEHECEHEHEHEHE!” Dawn screamed as ten fingers scribbled over her midsection. “WHAHAHAT DOHOHO YOHOHOU WAHAHANT?”

“Twenty minutes every Saturday morning with this tummy.”

“DEHEHEHEAL!” Dawn immediately agreed. The two essentially did this anyways, albeit sometimes during a different part of the day. “YOHOHOU DIHIHIDN’T…”

“I know I didn’t have to tickle you to get that deal. You were just tied up, and it was all too perfect. Now, what tool do you want to test out on your tickle button?” Dawn picked out a tickle tool, and the two continued a normal night of inside fun.

The remainder of Saturday, Sunday, and Monday went wonderfully. On Tuesday, Dawn showed up to Jen and Maddie’s apartment happier than she had ever been. “How was Wendy’s art gallery?” Jen asked after letting her in.

“Lots of fun,” Dawn responded. “She had several paintings, and they were all so wonderful to look at.”

“That’s great; Wendy also told us that she had fun,” Maddie stated as she put some food on the table. “She also said she invited you to come to dinner on Friday, and that you might accept?”

“I had to talk to Cecelia,” Dawn noted the hopefulness in Maddie’s voice, as well as both of her friends’ looks. “It took a little bit of convincing, but she agreed that we can go out on Saturdays instead. For the foreseeable future, I’ll be free for Fridays, and I’ll be coming to dinner with the two of you and Wendy.”

“Awesome!” Jen exclaimed. “So, how about we dig into this casserole?” The rest of the night went well. Jen and Dawn both got tickled plenty, and they even tricked Maddie into some bellybutton tickles. Even though she still had to hide the truth of what really happened at the Tickle Mistress’s home, Dawn felt more relaxed now that she was no longer hiding her fear of the executive from the two.

After a fun Wednesday of tickling people at work, the professional switch took the train over to the residence which she had feared just half a week earlier. Layla brought her to the Tickle Mistress, and after a nice dinner, the executive took Dawn into her office and dismissed her tickle slaves. “I wouldn’t have made them go away, but I can’t talk to them about specifics like this,” Wendy announced when Dawn questioned why the slaves were gone. “Slide over here, and I’ll show you what I’ve found out.”

The former tickle slave rolled her chair over as Wendy opened up a laptop and brought up a document with a bunch of Dawn’s information on it. “This is your tickle slave file, Dawn. As you can see, it received a link to your official Tickle Cartel ID a little over two years ago. However, at that time, you were already well clear of being returned to tickle slavery. Also, during my investigations, I found that this file was restricted. Saturday and Sunday, I was able to access it with no problems, but on Monday, I tried to have my assistant pull it up for me. She was unable to find it on the server, but I still had no issues. After trying with a few others, I learned that at some point, access to this file was restricted to Tickle Mistresses and above. Essentially, the Tickle Cartel’s Queen Mistress and I can pull up your file, but no one else can even see that it exists. I’m almost certain that the current Queen Mistress, Heather, did this back when she was in my position.

“As you can see in the logs here, immediately after your escape, Heather accessed it for several days straight. Then the logs dropped out entirely for months at a time. Ever since she left the position on this date, I never accessed it until Saturday. This also confirms that I never heard about you in my weekly escaped tickle slaves report, since I always update each escapee file, even if just to say no progress. I also believe that Heather did not hear about you for at least several weeks, since I copied her policy. I still don’t know why this happened, and I think it’s best that we just leave it be.”

“Okay, what’s that?” Dawn pointed to a section called ‘Transporter Records’.

“That links you to Diana, Ziva, and a couple of other Transporters with whom you interacted,” Wendy declared. “It also has the video I briefly mentioned regarding the Stomach Slaver.”

“What’s in the video?” Dawn questioned, although she had a good idea of what it contained.

“Your entire ordeal in the machine. I watched part of it this weekend, and I am so sorry that you had to go through that. It was even worse than I imagined. It also caught audio of your escape and what happened to Diana after you turned the machine on with her inside.”

“Can I watch that last part?” Dawn inquired.

“No, not with how you looked before you escaped. I know it’s not a good idea to let you see anything from that time again.”

“Okay,” Dawn accepted, having only half-wanted to see Diana’s torment.

“I also managed to arrange extra tickle torture for both Diana and Ziva,” the Tickle Mistress’s lips curved up in a smile. “I’m not sure if they knew why they were being tickle tortured, but they certainly got what they deserved based on the footage in here.”

“Great,” Dawn grinned, happy that her former tormentors got what was coming to them. “You also mentioned another couple of Transporters in that file?”

“Yes, the two Testers who tied you up and tickled you to determine your sensitivity. They were the ones who asked you the questions and beat you when your gag kept you from responding. Because they left visible scars, they had to report it, and after you escaped, they were brought to justice. The former Tickle Mistress, Heather, left a note in your file detailing the tickle torture they endured as punishment for beating you. But no, I’m not going to read it or let you read it.”

“Okay. You mentioned that the Stomach Slaver beating me was a malfunction. Did that at least get fixed?”

“No, it was never fixed.” The initial answer shocked Dawn. “Soon after your escape, I think once Heather reviewed that footage, she took it straight to the Queen Mistress. She immediately suspended all use of Stomach Slavers until the malfunction was eradicated. In the meantime, the Training Academy gave our apology to all tickle slaves who had been in the machine, since we did not know how long they had been beating people. The company who made the Stomach Slavers never got any results when working on the issue, and they were eventually replaced by a newly designed belly-tickling machine. However, this video’s real impact was to form an oversight committee to review all footage of Transporter machines. There have been no more instances of abuse since shortly after that committee was formed.”

“And Transporters like the ones who beat me?” Dawn questioned.

“I did not remember correctly last Saturday; the mass cameras on the ships were installed after Heather became Queen Mistress. There were some isolated instances of beatings after your escape, but the punishments are far too strict now for that to happen. I have not had reports come in since a few months after I took over as Tickle Mistress.”

“I’m glad people don’t have to deal with that anymore.”

“As am I. Now, to finish this discussion off, I want you to take a look here.” She pointed to a message at the top of Dawn’s file on her computer and read it, “This woman is no longer considered a tickle slave, and her status will stay as such unless changed by a judge for a different crime or by Tickle Cartel customs.”

“What exactly are these Tickle Cartel customs?” Dawn inquired, wanting to make sure she did not accidentally do something to put herself back in tickle slavery.

“There are a few ways you can become a tickle slave again,” Wendy reluctantly answered. “As the Tickle Mistress of the Slave Training Academy, I can make anyone a tickle slave for up to two days, and longer in some cases. I’m not going to do that to you. Also, if you commit a serious crime, like working in an illegal tickle slaving gang, or a violent crime, you can be sentenced by a judge to tickle slavery. Finally, the current Queen Mistress can order someone into permanent tickle slavery. That clause is rarely used, and almost all the time, the Queen Mistress forgoes her power and instead allows the judge to put people in tickle slavery following a conviction. Only people who are imminent threats, or people who have severely displeased her and deserve more than a stay in the Royal Tickle Dungeon, are thrown straight into tickle slavery by the Queen Mistress. But for you, I don’t think any of these will apply, so don’t worry about it.”

“Okay,” Dawn embraced serenity as she realized she was free of tickle slavery, so long as she never encountered the Queen Mistress. “Is there anything else that you wanted to tell me, and if not, I think you promised we could play some games?”

“Let’s head to the game room,” Wendy closed the laptop. “I do have one question unrelated to your tickle slavery or escape. For some reason, after focusing on your file so much, I’ve had a memory of a picture of you pop up in my head several times in the last few days. I can’t pinpoint who showed me or why, and I’m not sure how I never figured out how to access your file. Maybe it was before I became the Tickle Mistress, but I can’t get it out of my head. Have you done anything noteworthy, been on TV, or anything like that where I would see you?”

“I don’t think so. I never took pictures with people, especially in the first two years I was here. I was too worried about being recaptured and made a tickle slave again. Even afterwards, unless Jen or Maddie showed you, I doubt I’ve interacted with anyone you came across. Maybe I made a mistake.”

“No, it had to have been more than two years ago,” the Tickle Mistress clarified as the two sat down in the game room and got out cards. “You looked a lot younger, closer to your file’s original picture. Also, you should have been aware; you were looking straight into the camera.”

“Hmm, then I don’t know.”

“Oh well, it was just a shot in the dark. Maybe I’ll remember the reason someday. So, what do you want to play?”

The rest of the night went like a normal night for Dawn, except there was a notable absence of tickling. While Wendy drove her home, Dawn announced her intentions to come back on Friday with Jen and Maddie, and the Tickle Mistress seemed rather relieved to hear this.

Friday evening was another fun one for Dawn. Following a wonderful day of switching at Tummy Paradise, she boarded the train and soon met up with Jen and Maddie. The three headed to the high-class area of the Tickle Cartel and had a nice dinner with Wendy. During their games, Dawn engaged in plenty of tickling with the other three participants. Afterwards, the Tickle Mistress elected for some focused tickling, and Jen and Dawn ended up tied to tummy-tickling tables. These tables were slightly different than what Dawn had been tickle tortured on earlier, and the atmosphere around the former tickle slave was much more comfortable. The professional switch had a wonderful time getting tickled by both Maddie and Wendy, along with the occasional poke and scribble from a tickle slave. By the time the night was over, Dawn was already looking forward to the next Friday dinner with Jen, Maddie, and Wendy.

Next Chapter
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 1

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back