• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 1 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 11 of Dawn's Story.

Chapter 11 takes place two and a half years after Chapter 10. After this chapter is complete, there will be another long time skip before Chapter 12.

I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 10: The Mistress, Part 7

“What’s this?” Dawn wondered aloud as she rummaged through a few letters that she had just picked up from the mail. “It’s from… the Queen Mistress?” Her eyes widened in alarm. A hole in the envelope showed the word ‘Summons’, and the envelope itself had what looked like it could be the Queen Mistress’s seal on it. Unsure if it was real, and if so, why the Queen Mistress would bother with her, Dawn set the letter aside and looked at the others. Once she finished, the former tickle slave returned to the concerning mail. She looked around it for any evidence of a fake, but she did not find anything. Still unconvinced, she pulled out her phone and made a call.

“Hi, Tickle Mistress Wendy. I was wondering if you could come to my condo? I want to talk to you about something.”

“I know, but I just got this when I came home, so…” Dawn continued after Wendy questioned her.

“Okay, see you in a bit.” After hanging up, Dawn finally put her things away and then paced around, filling up two glasses of water while waiting for Wendy.

Around fifteen minutes later, someone knocked on the door, and Dawn hurried over to find the Tickle Mistress outside. “So, what’d you just get that you needed me for?” Wendy stepped inside.

“This,” Dawn took her guest to the table and showed her the mail.

“The Queen Mistress,” Wendy noted the return address on the envelope.

“Yes, is that really from her?”

“That’s her seal, and that’s her address, so I’d say it is. But why would you be getting a letter from her,” Wendy looked closer, “and what looks like a summons? Why would you get that?”

“I don’t know; I wasn’t sure if I should even open it.”

“It’s real, so you’d better.”

“Okay… It is a summons, for a visit to the palace on Saturday.” Dawn glanced at the Tickle Mistress, who was still as surprised as her. “Why would I get summoned to visit her in her palace?”

“I don’t know,” Wendy furrowed her brow as she took the letter, “but Jen and Maddie are going there the same day… at the same time.”

“Jen and Maddie?”

“Yes, they’ve had several visits with the Queen Mistress, ever since Jen came to the Tickle Cartel,” Wendy revealed before quickly correcting herself, apparently unaware that Jen revealed the truth to Dawn when she met Maddie, “Ahem, sorry, since both of them came. It’ll be good that you’re going with them, but that doesn’t explain why you’re getting an invitation in the first place.”

“Would they mention me to the Queen Mistress, and does she make invitations from stuff like that?”

“Maybe, and sometimes, if someone pushes, she could.”

“Jen and Maddie can be persistent. Do you think they…”

“Well, they don’t know your history, so it’s certainly a possibility.”

“Speaking of my history, am I going to be… you know?” Dawn shyly looked to the Tickle Mistress.

“Are you going to be what?”

“If the Queen Mistress finds out, will she make me a tickle slave again?”

“I doubt it,” Wendy shook her head. “It’s almost been seven years since you escaped.”

“But she can?”

“Technically, yes, she can,” the Tickle Mistress allowed. “But if I were you, I wouldn’t worry about it.”

“What if she does? She knew me all those years ago, and she hid me from even you.”

“Which is why I doubt that she’d even consider it.”

“But what if she knew someone else who wanted someone like me as a tickle slave? Would she do it as a favor?”

Wendy sighed, clearly exasperated by Dawn’s fear of tickle slavery. “Dawn, I really don’t think you’re going to be in any danger, but if you insist, I can prepare for the possibility.” Dawn simply looked with pleading eyes. “Fine. I’ll need you to call your boss and have her come here.”

“My boss?” Lily did not even know that Dawn had ever met with Wendy, or if she did, she had never said anything. The former tickle slave figured she would be displeased, at the very least, to find out that one of her employees regularly met with a Tickle Cartel higher-up. Plus, Wendy had tickle tortured Dawn into admitting why she did not like the Tickle Mistress title. Lily was no different, and Dawn feared what Wendy would do to someone so established who also hated the slaving organization. “Do I really need to have her come here?”

“Yes, why wouldn’t you?” the Tickle Mistress’s eyes narrowed again.

“Well, she… I mean, she doesn’t… how do I say this… she’s not… umm,” Dawn stumbled through a few phrases trying to say that Lily did not like the Tickle Cartel without coming out and actually saying it.

“Dawn, just tell me,” Wendy commanded.

“She… doesn’t like… tickle slavery,” Dawn squeaked and scooted back.

“Okay,” Wendy calmly responded. “Your point?”

“Or the Tickle Cartel,” Dawn slid behind a chair.

The Tickle Cartel executive glanced off to the side before sighing and returning her gaze to Dawn. “That’s alright. Call her here anyways; she needs to be involved in this. Plus, her dislike of tickle slavery should work in your favor. It’ll be clear once I explain everything.”

“You’re not going to… you know?” Dawn hopefully asked.

Wendy glanced over and back again. “No. I take it she knows about you having been a tickle slave?”

“Yes,” Dawn admitted, her head down.

“By chance, have you worked at Tummy Paradise since you escaped tickle slavery?” Wendy probed.

“Yes,” Dawn reluctantly forced the word out.

“I figured that could have been the case, and I’m not going to cause any trouble because of it,” Wendy declared, confident again. “I already kind of knew that Lily didn’t like tickle slavery. She’s bought up several tickle slaves, almost immediately freed them, and then hired them for Tummy Paradise. You don’t have anything to worry about; I’ll make sure she knows that we’re all on the same side.”

“I’ll try to help her understand, too, if she lets me.” Dawn finally took her phone back out and called her boss. “Hi, Lily. Can you please come to my condo? It’s urgent…” Receiving an affirming nod from the executive when she nonverbally questioned how far she should press, she added, “and it has to do with work.”

“Yes, I still live by the art museum.”

“Okay, see you in a little bit. Bye.”

While the two waited for Lily to show up, Dawn offered Wendy some water, but the two otherwise sat in silence. Eventually, the Tummy Paradise owner knocked on the door, and Dawn let her in.

“What’d you want to…” Lily abruptly ended her question when she saw Wendy. “Who’s this?” she asked, stopping in an off-put stance.

“She’s-” Dawn started.

“Tickle Mistress Wendy, head of the Tickle Slave Training Academy,” Wendy stood up and introduced herself, holding out an open hand in greeting.

The Tummy Paradise owner accepted the handshake, albeit with a stiff arm, then returned the greeting, “Lily, owner of Tummy Paradise and Dawn’s boss. Dawn told me to come over for something related to work. Are you part of this?”

“I’m afraid so,” Wendy sat back down as Lily headed to the opposite side of the table and took a seat for herself. “Dawn received this today and asked me about it.” She slid the envelope over to the Tummy Paradise boss.

“A visit to the palace? Congratulations, Dawn,” Lily gave Dawn a wary side glance after reading the letter. Then, she looked up suspiciously at the Tickle Mistress and addressed her, “But this says that it’s on Saturday. Does Dawn need to take a day off to prepare on Friday? I can’t think of any other reason this would affect work.”

“We all know that the Queen Mistress has the power to return Dawn to tickle slavery,” Wendy cut straight through Lily’s deflections.

“Return? Excuse me?” Lily nearly stood up at the accusation.

“Uh…” Dawn, also shocked at how quickly her former tickle slavery was brought up, tried to think up a way to diffuse the situation.

“Relax, Lily; I didn’t call you over here to talk about you aiding Dawn’s escape,” Wendy took charge. “I wanted…”

“Aiding an escape?” The Tummy Paradise owner deflected again, and Dawn could not blame her. “I’m not going to sit-”

“Stop! I don’t care!” Wendy stood up and forcefully put up her hands. “I misspoke, okay? It isn’t important for this, anyways. Just forget that I brought it up.”

“Okay, okay,” Lily responded with her own defensive hands while Dawn’s eyes darted between the two. “Go on.”

Wendy’s first words mixed in with Lily’s last two, “All that matters is that Dawn did escape tickle slavery, and because of that, Queen Mistress Heather has the power to put her back. Now, I don’t think she will, and I’ve told Dawn that, but Dawn wanted a backup plan, so I had her call you. If Dawn’s taken back into tickle slavery, I can hold her separately and have you fill out an appeal, since she’s worked for you for a while. You and I will take that appeal to the Queen Mistress, and we can try to get her to reverse her decision. In the meantime, I can make sure that Dawn does not undergo any training. That’s why I wanted you here, so I could tell you that and then give you a list of information to collect. First off, we’ll need…”

“Wait,” Lily held up her hand. “Does Dawn need to be here when you give me this information?”

“No, I suppose not.”

“Okay, then I’d like to talk to her alone first,” Lily threw another wary glance at her employee. “How about I call you later, and we can meet up?”

“Of course; I’ll give you numbers to call,” Wendy allowed. Dawn hopped up to grab a sticky note and pen when prompted by the Tickle Mistress. “My cell and home.”

“Thanks,” Lily tore the bottom half of the note off, wrote a few numbers on it, and handed it back to Wendy. “Cell, home, and work, just so you can know it’s me. I’ll be busy tomorrow, but if you’re free, I can call on Monday.”

“That’ll be fine,” Wendy accepted both halves back. “My work; I’ll probably be there.” After this, the Tickle Mistress handed her numbers back to Lily and got up. “It was nice meeting you, and I’ll hopefully see you Monday.”

“Yes,” Lily curtly responded as Dawn led Wendy out. Once the door was shut, the Tummy Paradise owner allowed her employee to come back to the table before seizing her by the sleeve. “Dawn, what were you thinking?” she reprimanded in a still somewhat hushed tone. “You brought a Tickle Mistress in here?”

“She-”

“Get over here,” Lily released the sleeve and grasped Dawn’s shoulder before non-forcefully guiding her to the padded table that the condo had been assigned for tummy tickling. “Get on it,” the boss ordered, apparently not willing to force Dawn onto the table. Knowing that she was in trouble but that she would not be allowed to explain otherwise, the former tickle slave complied, and Lily bound her.

“Lily-”

“That’s Miss Lily to you,” Lily huffed and turned around, heading for the tickle tool cabinet.

“Miss Lily, you don’t need-”

“Quiet!” the boss barked, not turning her head. Dawn sighed, but she obeyed again. Less than a minute later, Lily found what she was looking for. She returned to the table, hiding her hands from Dawn. “Okay, what were you thinking, meeting with a Tickle Mistress? And she knows you’d been a tickle slave? Do you know what she could do to you on a whim?”

“I know that AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MIHIHISS LIHIHIHILY!” Dawn shrieked as a flosser probed her bare side.

“This is what she’d do when she’s feeling nice,” Lily declared. “Nice, Dawn.”

“STAHAHAHAHAP PLEHEHEASE!”

“Is this what you want? To scream and laugh hysterically? To be made to do whatever she wants? Dawn, that’s what you set yourself up for by bringing her here.”

“NOHOHOHOHOHO!” Dawn begged as another flosser was added, much closer to her navel.

“Yes, it is. She could have easily taken you back to the Slave Training Academy. Put you with a slave trainer. Made you a tickle slave again. Sold you to a slave mistress.” In each sentence, Lily put special emphasis on the word ‘slave’ and its variants, knowing that Dawn was terrified of the practice.

“SHE- AHAHAHAHAHA!” The second flosser moved onto the surface of Dawn’s midsection, cutting off her defense.

“That’s not even the worst part for you. Those slave trainers would have plenty of time with you. With how easily I found it initially, they’d have no trouble learning about how flossers make you feel. Then, when you got sold, they’d probably tell your mistress outright. Is that what you wanted? Days of nothing but flosser tickle torture training to start, and then days of flosser punishment after you’re sold?”

Dawn finally stopped responding, seeing that Lily was not in a negotiating mood and probably would not be for a while yet.

“Nothing but being broken down and tortured by as many flossers as can fit… right here.” The Tummy Paradise boss moved both flossers onto the outie, probing at opposite sides. Dawn’s ear-piercing scream did not dissuade her, however, and she kept the torture tools on the navel for several minutes.

When she finally decided Dawn had learned something, Lily removed the two flossers and asked, “So, what was that Tickle Mistress doing here?”

Dawn panted for over a minute before offering, “She’s… a friend.”

“A friend? What are you doing, making friends with a Tickle Mistress? Do you need another lesson?” Lily brought the flossers back into Dawn’s view.

“Wait!” Dawn pleaded as the menacing tools hovered above her bare belly.

“I’m listening.”

“Jen and Maddie… introduced me. I didn’t have… didn’t have a choice.”

“How long ago?”

“About two and a half years.”

“You told me they claimed to show up around that time. Isn’t that a little suspicious that they would take a former tickle slave to the head of the Slave Training Academy so soon?”

“Maybe.” Dawn began mulling over the circumstances for the first time since Wendy tortured her.

“And how did this Tickle Mistress learn that you were a tickle slave?”

“She did what you just did,” Dawn had regained most of her breath back by this point.

“When?”

“Three meetings in.”

“With Jen and Maddie there?”

“No, she made sure they weren’t there, and she hasn’t told them.”

“I’ll see if that’s true. For all we know, they could have been in on it from the start.”

“No, I really don’t think they were.” There may have been circumstantial evidence against the two, but they were Dawn’s closest friends. She would not end that friendship unless she had concrete proof that it had been manufactured from the start.

“I’ll see about that. So, why did you call her here today?”

“I wanted to make sure the letter was real and get her advice if it was.”

“What advice would you need from her?”

“The Queen Mistress had her job when I escaped.”

“Hmm, so that’s why you think she might take you back into tickle slavery. And you don’t think that Wendy’s exposed you to her?”

“She waited two and a half years to call me in for a visit,” Dawn pointed out.

“True,” Lily allowed. “Okay, here’s what’s going to happen, Dawn. You are not to see or speak to Jen, Maddie, or Wendy until I get this sorted out. You may not need to hide to avoid tickle slavery like when you first arrived, but it’s still not a good idea for you to interact so much with the Tickle Cartel’s elite. I will be meeting with Wendy on Monday. I know she has some influence with the Queen Mistress, and I think she should use it to get your invitation rescinded. Best to make sure you stay safe and avoid that risk. I’ll talk to you after I get back from meeting with her and let you know what I find out.”

Despite not wanting to agree, Dawn nodded her compliance with the plan, and the boss put the flossers away. She untied Dawn and then abruptly departed the condo, leaving the former tickle slave to recover on her own.

Next Chapter
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back