• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 2 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 2 of Chapter 11 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 1

Ever since Dawn moved to the condo by the art museum, she and Cecelia had met on Sundays instead of Saturdays. Dawn gave a brief and incomplete explanation of her Saturday experience with Wendy and Lily to get Cecelia to agree to stay and play cards for most of the day. The relaxation from Sunday carried over into Monday, and Dawn got in Betty’s T cart in the morning with only a hint of the potential visit with Queen Mistress Heather in her mind. “How are you today, Betty?” the switch asked the tickler.

“Wonderful, awesome, amazing!” Betty was unusually ecstatic for a Monday. As with all Tummy Paradise ticklers, Betty had to serve one day a week as a ticklee, and her day was Monday.

“What’s got you so excited?” Dawn wondered.

“It’s my day to run the session computer,” Betty responded. That made sense. While Betty usually hated the session computer, having it today meant that she could avoid ticklee duty for the whole week.

“Well, congratulations,” Dawn giggled. “It’s too bad, though; I was looking forward to seeing you come to the prep room all frazzled.”

“Oh, no one needs to see me post-ticklee session,” Betty playfully deflected as the T cart made its way to Tummy Paradise. “You, on the other hand, are perfect after someone gets their fingers on that outie.”

“You know it!” Dawn agreed, looking forward to her day of getting tickled.

The morning workday came and went with a few ticklee sessions, but no word from Lily. With nothing by lunchtime, Dawn began to worry that her boss had decided not to contact Wendy out of spite or fear. She even took to asking Betty if she had seen Lily when she returned from her break, and the older tickler said that she had not.

However, about fifteen or twenty minutes later, Dawn got a buzz, and she headed back to her former trainer. “Dawn, I found Lily, and she wants to see you,” Betty declared. “And sorry, but I’m going to need you to turn around.”

“Wait, turn arou-” Dawn started before Betty spun her around and pulled her arms behind her back. A pair of handcuffs closed around her wrists before the tickler flipped her back and let her see the session computer.

The note from Lily filled the screen, “Bring Dawn to my office immediately, and make sure her hands are restrained behind her back.”

“Sorry, Dawn,” Betty apologized before calling over a fellow senior employee to temporarily run the session computer.

“It’s alright,” Dawn accepted, and the two headed to Lily’s office.

“Come in!” The owner called after Betty knocked, and the two went inside. Lily took one glance at Dawn before stating, “Thank you, Betty. That’s all I need from you.” After waving the senior tickler away, the boss oddly swiveled her chair a full turn before standing up and looking at Dawn.

“What… happened?” Dawn’s mouth opened. It had been a while since she had seen Lily like this. She had either been hiding her true face from Betty or wanted to confuse Dawn now. After the swivel, Lily’s face was covered in a blush, but that was not the only part of her body that was off-color. The hyper-ticklish innie bellybutton in the center of the boss’s bare belly was fully crimson, and the stomach around it was pink. There were also some marks on the midsection that looked like they came from tickle tools.

“I had a talk with Tickle Mistress Wendy this morning,” Lily declared with a simple smile as she came to the employee and uncuffed her.

“But… your belly…” Dawn allowed her boss to guide her to a rolling chair.

“I’m fine; it was just a… let’s say, a consequence, of the meeting,” Lily set Dawn’s arms on the chair rests and tied them, the switch’s shock overwhelming any desire she had to resist.

“Consequence?”

“Yes, it’s fine,” Lily attached Dawn’s and the chair’s legs with more rope. “We had a long talk about you, tickle slavery, and the Tickle Cartel. I got all my questions answered, and I’ve got good news for you.”

“Good news? Is that why I’m tied up?” Dawn finally addressed the bondage, now that she was fully restrained.

“No, this is why you’re tied up,” Lily pointed to her red innie. “But let’s start off with the good news. Tickle Mistress Wendy and I decided that you can and should go to the palace for your visit with the Queen Mistress.”

“What changed your mind?”

“My talk with Tickle Mistress Wendy,” Lily moved a hand over a particularly reddish-pink part of her abdomen. “We decided that it’s best not to hint that there’s something up by asking the Queen Mistress to rescind her invitation.”

“Okay.”

“Also, feel free to resume meeting with Wendy, Jen, and Maddie. Wendy’s argument for that was very, very persuasive.” Lily’s hand moved near her bellybutton.

“Thanks,” Dawn began to wonder exactly what she had gotten her boss into.

“And regarding your visit, Wendy and I decided that you had a point in asking for her to take some precautions,” Lily grew more serious with this part. “I will be at the Tickle Slave Training Academy with Wendy in her office while you’re visiting the Queen Mistress. We’ll have a near-filled out copy of the request form there, so that if the Queen Mistress decides to put you into tickle slavery, we can protest it immediately. Wendy promised me that you’d be kept in a cell near her office, under guard, and that no one will touch you until the protest is resolved. She also promised to fight for your freedom to the fullest extent, and she told me everything that she knows about your tickle slavery. I understand now why you trusted her and called her in, and I’m sorry that I overreacted earlier.”

“That’s alright; I should have told you about her earlier,” Dawn accepted the apology.

“No worries; I probably wouldn’t have trusted you, but you knew what you were doing,” Lily smiled and patted Dawn’s shoulder as she walked behind the employee. Dawn attempted to swivel to keep her boss in her sights, but a firm hand kept the chair in place. “However, I have one question for you: did you happen to mention to Wendy that I don’t like tickle slavery?”

Dawn stayed silent until she felt a poke on her sides. “EEK!”

“Well, did you?” Lily already knew the answer, but Dawn refused to give it. “It’s quite alright that you did, Dawn. Turns out that after seeing what you went through, Wendy accepted that not everyone was going to like the Tickle Cartel and its practices. But it’s not all bad. She wanted me to know what you should have experienced in tickle slavery. Even volunteered herself and some of her employees to… display it. Extensively.”

So that was why her belly and bellybutton were so red, and probably why she had been absent all morning.

“You’re in for a real treat, Dawn,” Lily announced as she gently squeezed Dawn’s bare shoulder. “It’s not often that even experienced ticklees get to do a full inventory of our tool library by themselves. I know you haven’t done it before, so I’ll let you know now that you get paid double your session salary for inventory. Let’s get started; we’ve got a ton of tickle tools to get through.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Dawn screamed as she felt something brush against her bare sides. As she tickled, the boss pushed the chair towards her office exit.

With breaks, Dawn ended up getting three hours of overtime Monday night. It was a lot of fun, but Lily definitely made her earn every penny. When she got home, she texted Jen and Maddie, informing them that she had special news for their Tuesday night dinner.

After another full day of ticklee sessions, Dawn headed to the Dungeon Ticklers’ apartment, which they had lived in since permanently moving to the Tickle Cartel. “So, Tickle Mistress Wendy also mentioned that you would probably have some news for us,” Maddie declared after serving a home-cooked meal. “What is it?”

“I’ve been invited to visit the Queen Mistress on Saturday,” Dawn smiled. The reaction was not quite what she expected; the two Dungeon Ticklers shared a look, as if confused.

“That’s great, what time?” Jen recovered first and asked. Dawn handed over the letter as she answered, and the two finally gave her the reaction she wanted. Both broke into big smiles, and then Maddie went over to the counter.

“Check it out; we’re going at the same time!” Maddie handed Dawn a similar letter. “This’ll be really fun! I know we haven’t told you, but we’ve been to the palace several times.”

“It’s always really fun; Queen Mistress Heather’s a great host,” Jen added.

“We’ll make sure you enjoy it!” both voices combined, and they got up and pinned Dawn in a group hug before both going after her belly wildly. When they released her, still giggling, Dawn was unsure of who had her invited, but she was happy that the two would be beside her as she faced the woman with the power to decide her fate.

The remainder of the night went on as normal. Jen and Maddie had been ticklers all day, and Dawn a ticklee, but they all switched roles after Dawn dominated their first post-dinner game. Of course, she tickled Jen significantly more than Maddie, but she got plenty of laughs out of both bellybuttons. Later on, she would pay in enjoyable raspberries from both Dungeon Ticklers. As per usual, Maddie stayed as a tickler most of the time, only suffering minimal punishments for losing games. Jen and Dawn, on the other hand, traded losses without concern and fell under everyone’s nails plenty. At the end of the night, Jen had lost the most games, so Maddie and Dawn used toothbrushes on her bare belly for a fifteen-minute goodbye session. Finally, Dawn left, feeling ready for whatever faced her.

Next Chapter
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 3

Last edited:
I think it unlikely that Heather will enslave Dawn not just because it does not seem in line with her personality and sense of fair play but because of the responsibility of her elected position. She is entrusted with significant power dust short of capital punishment and part of that trust is that she will not abuse the power for personal reasons, given how Dawn has for the most part been a model citizen their is no justification for using her power to enslave Dawn. While a tickle slave can be be subjected to extreme tickle torture purely on a capricious whim of their owner not being a slave let alone being a citizen is supposed to protect from this, Heather enslaving Dawn would be like saying all citizens are her slaves whose rights can be stripped at a whim.
On a related note while the powers that be likely know about Lily’s operation I doubt they will clampdown on it so long as she remains discreet, beyond the losses it incurs likely being more than its existence costs them it also serves as an outlet that prevents discontent from being expressed in more violent and destructive ways.
Finally, even if Heather does not enslave Dawn it does not mean that she won’t tickle her within an inch of her life.

Great story, thank you for sharing.

I think it unlikely that Heather will enslave Dawn not just because it does not seem in line with her personality and sense of fair play but because of the responsibility of her elected position. She is entrusted with significant power dust short of capital punishment and part of that trust is that she will not abuse the power for personal reasons, given how Dawn has for the most part been a model citizen their is no justification for using her power to enslave Dawn. While a tickle slave can be be subjected to extreme tickle torture purely on a capricious whim of their owner not being a slave let alone being a citizen is supposed to protect from this, Heather enslaving Dawn would be like saying all citizens are her slaves whose rights can be stripped at a whim.
On a related note while the powers that be likely know about Lily’s operation I doubt they will clampdown on it so long as she remains discreet, beyond the losses it incurs likely being more than its existence costs them it also serves as an outlet that prevents discontent from being expressed in more violent and destructive ways.
Finally, even if Heather does not enslave Dawn it does not mean that she won’t tickle her within an inch of her life.

Great story, thank you for sharing.

Since Dawn forcefully escaped tickle slavery and was not freed by normal means, it would still be within the Queen Mistress’ authority, even if not advisable, to enslave her again. Enslaving Dawn would not necessarily mean that all Tickle Cartel citizens can be enslaved on a whim, just that escaped tickle slaves who obtained their freedom unnaturally (i.e. not through having it bought or being freed by someone in power, such as the Queen Mistress) could be returned. However, it would take something personal or close to personal for her to actually do it, given, as you mentioned, the long time Dawn has essentially been a model citizen.

Very little goes on in the Tickle Cartel without the authorities knowing about it. Essentially, the only things that escape notice, and typically, only for a very short time, are illegal tickle slavery operations. However, the anti-slavery organizations mostly stay in the shadows, so the general Tickle Cartel population does not know about their efforts and see them as a threat. Tickle Cartel leadership also has various incentives to not crack down on them, especially since freedom fighters have benefits (such as helping regularly freed slaves integrate into society) and their actions do not cost the Tickle Cartel enough to offset these.

To your last point, yes, Queen Mistress Heather enjoys tickling everyone, slave or not. Every time Jen and Maddie go to the palace, they both get tickled, and Dawn will almost certainly be no different.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you liked it!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back