• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 7 (F/F, FF/F, feet, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 7 of Chapter 11 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 6

As Maddie and the random tickle slave continued tickling Jen and Dawn, the doors suddenly burst open. “Queen Mistress, please stop this!” Wendy’s voice broadcasted.

“Tickle Mistress Wendy, this is my-” Heather started a reprimand.

“Dawn!” a new voice cried out.

‘Lily?!’ Dawn’s eyes widened as she recognized the voice. She turned her head and confirmed that her boss was sprinting towards her. ‘Oh, no.’

“Who is- Stop her!” the Queen Mistress began a question, but the Tummy Paradise boss’s rushing forced a decision. Lily only made it a few more steps before being taken to the ground by a trio of guards. “Get her on that table.” Then, turning back to the tickle slave attending to Dawn, she nodded.

“Wait, wait! Stop that!” Wendy protested as Dawn’s laughter grew louder.

“Let me G-MPPPPH!” Lily raised her own objection before a guard silenced her.

“Wendy, you are not-” Heather harshly addressed the Tickle Mistress.

“Put me in her place if you need to! Just stop!” As Heather had predicted, Wendy volunteered herself to get Dawn out of trouble.

The royal paused to look at the Tickle Mistress before signaling her guards. Once Wendy was in their grasp, she ordered the nearby tickle slave, “Stop and release her.”

“Yes, Mistress,” the slave meekly responded as her fingers came off Dawn’s midriff. Within half a minute, the former tickle slave was getting up off the tickle table.

“Who is that?” Wendy demanded as the guards brought her to a thick stockade near where Dawn had been bound. “Where’s Diana?”

“Diana…” the Queen Mistress took in a tense breath, “is currently Dungeon Mistress Yvette’s guest. Ever since she did what you knew she would.”

“What do you mean, since she did what I knew she would?” Wendy retorted as she let herself get stocked, the six guards surrounding her making that an inescapable conclusion.

“Have you really never put together an escaped tickle slave and the Transporter who was enslaved to replace her?” Heather inquired, clearly exasperated. “Diana’s feelings about Dawn have not changed since the first day.”

“Well, what do you want me to do about it?” Wendy shrugged.

“Answer me,” Heather declared.

“Okay, what’s your question?”

“Not just yet. I’m really angry with you.”

“EEAHAHAHA!” Wendy screamed out as Heather’s ten fingers danced up her soles.

“There’s a punishment for setting this up in my throne room,” the royal dictated. “I’d say you’ve earned yourself…”

“Setting WMMPH?” Lily used a brief break from the pseudo-gag to ask.

The Queen Mistress turned to the Tummy Paradise boss. “I’ll see if I want to explain it to you in a little bit. Who are you, anyways?”

“MMPH.”

“Guards.”

“Bleh, sorry. I’m Dawn’s boss at Tummy Paradise. Tickle…”

“Name?” the royal asked after Dawn nodded to the first response.

“Oh, Lily.”

“What did Wendy tell you that could have possibly brought you here?” Heather guessed half of what Lily was going to say.

“She told me that Dawn was being tickle tortured and that it might end quicker if I came, too.”

“Alright, normally, I’d just send you away, but you might be interested in some of the answers to my questions, so I’ll let you stay. However, I don’t want you interrupting us anymore, or I will order the guards to gag you. And to keep you busy until you need to listen again…” The royal turned around to where Maddie was continuing to tickle Jen. “Maddie, let Jen out. I want the two of you to entertain Lily. Since she works at Tummy Paradise, I have no doubt that her tummy will be fun for all of you.”

“Yes, Queen Mistress!” Maddie enthusiastically agreed as she guided Jen towards the new ticklee.

With that, the royal turned back to her direct subordinate and began dancing her fingers on the stocked feet. Tickle Mistress Wendy’s punishment ended up being a long ten minutes. Halfway through dispassionately torturing the soles, Heather moved her focus to a single foot and invited Dawn in on the other one.

“Jen, Maddie, you can stop now,” Heather surprisingly ordered the two Dungeon Ticklers off Dawn’s boss before ending the barefoot Tickle Mistress’ punishment. “Wendy, that was for inciting a confrontation in my throne room.”

The Tickle Mistress summoned up some breath to object, “I still don’t think AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Careful, Wendy; I’m still mad at you,” the Queen Mistress delivered a ruthless thirty-second spidering. This time, the ticklish executive stayed silent when the tickling stopped. “Good. Now, I want to know why you recommended that I invite Dawn here?” Immediately, she launched another tickle attack on the bare feet in front of her.

“You did WHAHAHAMMPH?!” Lily’s voice boomed, but Jen and Maddie began tickling her and a guard covered up her mouth to prevent another outburst.

“I knew she’d be interested in this,” Heather remarked to Dawn with a smirk.

“SHEHE- SHEHEHEHE- PLEAHAHAHAHA!” Wendy attempted to reply to the question, but the Queen Mistress’ nails danced over her skin mercilessly.

“I did tell you that I’m still mad at you, right?” the royal teasingly asked as she tickled. “You’re going to answer me on my terms, not yours. The tickling’s not stopping until I get an explanation to my liking.”

“NOHOHO PLEHEHEHEASE NOHOHO MOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” The ticklee’s begging fizzled out as Dawn took advantage of an invitation to get her own fingers back on the bare soles.

“Answer me, or you’ll be in here for a while,” Heather commanded, although her voice was somewhat light. “I’ll order the servants to clear my schedule if I need to. You know that I take interruptions of my court very seriously, and I am going to torture you until I know exactly why you made Diana go off on Dawn.”

“IHIHI CAHAHAN’T NONONONONO EHEHEHE AHAHAHA NOHO AHAHAHA! NOHOHO NO EEEEEEEE! REHEHED!” Wendy ran through a few ineffective pleas before uttering the color.

“Stop, Dawn,” Heather ordered, and all twenty fingers came off the bare feet.

The Tickle Mistress took advantage of the break to attempt to give her answer, “Queen Mistress, she-”

“Gag her.”

“MMPH MMM MMMMMMPH!” the ticklee protested furiously.

“I acknowledged your safeword, Wendy, so don’t be too upset with me,” Heather declared. “However, I am questioning you, my way. You caused me a lot of trouble with Diana exploding at Dawn, and I’m giving that back to you. So, if you didn’t have a good reason for using that safeword, you’d better think up one real quick. Otherwise, if you just used it so you could answer my question, I’m going to tickle you gagged for a half hour before listening for answers again. Understand?” Wendy nodded. “Take the gag off.”

“I didn’t have a chance to use the restroom after you called me,” Wendy hurriedly sputtered out.

Heather sighed and looked to the guards by the Tickle Mistress. “Take her to the south one but put the gag back on. It stays on while she’s in the throne room, and if she gives you an answer to my question on the way there or back, don’t even think about telling me. I want to hear it from her and only her.” Wendy and the guards both nodded, and the royal summoned Cammy to her. As the prisoner and guards got up, however, she thought of something else, “Oh, and put her in a sleeveless top and shorts while you’re out. Sorry, Wendy, it’s the cost of your break.”

The Tickle Mistress lowered her head, but she nonetheless followed the guards out of the room. Once they were gone, Heather led Dawn and Cammy over to Lily. “Jen, Maddie, stop tickling her. Guards, ungag her.”

“Ugh,” Lily predictably spat to the side, away from everyone, after the gag was gone. “You have something to ask or tell me, Queen Mistress?”

“Yes, how did you get in here?” the ruler asked both the ticklee and her servant. “I told Cammy that Wendy was supposed to come here, not you.”

“I’m not sure you’ll believe this unless it comes from Wendy,” Lily hesitantly responded.

“Tickle her.”

“Mistress, I think she’s right,” Cammy interjected.

“OHOHOKAHAHAY OHOKAHAHAY!” Lily hurriedly agreed before the tickle slave’s reply could be processed.

“Lily, tell me. If I don’t believe you, I’ll ask Wendy later,” Heather waved off the tickles.

“She threatened your tickle slave when Cammy, right? Yes, when Cammy tried to check if I was supposed to come, at least it looked like that. She sounded threatening, and Cammy went pale afterwards. She said something about hours with a Yvette, maybe the Dungeon Mistress you mentioned earlier?”

“Cammy?”

“Yes, Mistress, that’s what she told me. I was going to ask, but…”

“You’re fine, both of you,” Heather relaxed. “But it is one more thing Wendy’s going to have to pay for.”

“Queen Mistress, if I may ask a question?” Lily hopefully requested. The royal gestured. “Did Tickle Mistress Wendy really get Dawn an invitation here?”

“Yes, she did. A couple of months back, she suggested in private that I invite Dawn with Jen and Maddie. I originally said no, but she pushed until I gave in.”

“She told me that she thought Jen and Maddie got the invitation for Dawn.”

“We never even mentioned Dawn,” Jen spoke up. “Diana told me a vague story about Dawn’s escape after I’d met Dawn. From then on, I didn’t think it would look good to either of them if we mentioned that we knew the other person.”

“Jen is correct; neither she nor Maddie ever even said the name Dawn,” the royal confirmed. “I did not know that Diana had revealed anything about being a Transporter, not to mention Dawn’s escape, until a short bit after I called Wendy. However, Wendy knew both of them, plus what transpired when Dawn arrived in the Tickle Cartel, so you’ll understand why I need to get the information out of her.”

“Wait, are you telling me that she knew Diana had brought Dawn to the Tickle Cartel, and she still pushed you to invite Dawn here?” Lily incredulously asked, fury building up in her voice.

“Unfortunately, yes,” the Queen Mistress affirmed.

“Oh.”

“Even knowing that, I have to ask you not to yell at Wendy again until I’m finished. I’m sure there is a good explanation, or at least a decent one, for her actions, and we should all hear it before we explode on her. If there’s not, well, I’ll change from interrogation to punishment.”

Lily nodded, and Heather left Cammy with her, taking Dawn back to the stockade. When Wendy returned, the royal had her stretched out. Her feet remained in the stocks, but the guards positioned her to allow access to the slightly more exposed upper body. Once her ticklee was bound, the Queen Mistress headed up and rolled the shirt up to bare Wendy’s belly before returning to the feet.

“Wendy, ready to laugh?” she inquired, not providing a chance for a response.

“NOHOHOHO IHIHIHIM NOHOHOHOHOT!” the Tickle Mistress protested.

A lighthearted reprimand followed, “Oh, I think you’re just underestimating yourself. Better save your energy; you’ve got a question to answer. Now, why did you insist that I invite Dawn here?”

Next Chapter
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 8

Last edited:
I think that Wendy’s objective are very clear at being to discredit Diana and garner sympathy for Dawn from Heather; however, that still leaves Heather with two major questions.
Why was it necessary to terrify Dawn and Lily like this and why did she feel the need to completely blindside Heather with this issue. Both of these things seem counter productive especially lying to Heather, I struggle to think of an explanation that would not either show arrogance on Wendy’s part or a significant lack of trust in Heather.
Wendy also has done herself no favors as not only has she been flippant with Heather but she has also has lied to all other parties present and threw her weight around in Heather’s own palace by threatening Cammy, if Heather had had her court in session Lilly would have made another that may have made Heather look like she could not control her own court with two upset in one day and made Wendy look sympathetic for trying to take blame on her self which might have been her goal in doing so.
Heather may even need to punish Wendy just to put her in her place, while Heather may be agreeable as a person as queen she has to show power and dominance and this whole matter with Wendy’s scheme may be to much for her to tolerate without censure even if she agrees with her goals.

Thanks for the great story, looking forward to see how Wendy plays her hand.

I think that Wendy’s objective are very clear at being to discredit Diana and garner sympathy for Dawn from Heather; however, that still leaves Heather with two major questions.
Why was it necessary to terrify Dawn and Lily like this and why did she feel the need to completely blindside Heather with this issue. Both of these things seem counter productive especially lying to Heather, I struggle to think of an explanation that would not either show arrogance on Wendy’s part or a significant lack of trust in Heather.
Wendy also has done herself no favors as not only has she been flippant with Heather but she has also has lied to all other parties present and threw her weight around in Heather’s own palace by threatening Cammy, if Heather had had her court in session Lilly would have made another that may have made Heather look like she could not control her own court with two upset in one day and made Wendy look sympathetic for trying to take blame on her self which might have been her goal in doing so.
Heather may even need to punish Wendy just to put her in her place, while Heather may be agreeable as a person as queen she has to show power and dominance and this whole matter with Wendy’s scheme may be to much for her to tolerate without censure even if she agrees with her goals.

Thanks for the great story, looking forward to see how Wendy plays her hand.

More details regarding your questions will be coming in the next two parts.

Regardless of how she justifies her actions, Wendy is in for a long punishment. She terrified Dawn, Jen, Maddie, and Lily with her plan; unleashed Diana’s fury on Dawn; threatened Cammy to further a flawed plan; and set up Heather to look bad in her official capacity. Even if the latter action had not occurred, Heather would have more than enough reasons to torment Wendy for a while. However, as you say, as a Queen Mistress who was humiliated in front of several witnesses, she will have to add on additional punishment as she sees fit, and she will make Wendy regret this.

Thanks for the comment! Glad you’re enjoying the story, and I hope you like the next part!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back