• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 8 (FF/F, mostly feet)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 8 of Chapter 11 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 7

“Now, why did you insist that I invite Dawn here?” Heather’s demand came once again.

“SHEHEHE IHIHIS AHAHAHA NOHOHOHO MOHOHOHORE!” Wendy began to respond, but the fingers on her bare feet were too much.

“Suit yourself; we’ll tickle until you can answer,” the royal dismissively replied. “I’ll be listening in case you decide to talk, but in the meantime…” She turned to Dawn. “Dawn, do you know what Wendy’s most ticklish spot is?”

“Soles of her feet.”

“Good, have you tickled them?”

“A little. She’s not much of a ticklee.”

“Not at all.”

“PLEHEHEHEASE IHIHIHI CAHAHAN’T TAHAHAKE IHIHIHIT! IHIHI’LL!”

“Shush, Wendy, unless you’re going to give me an answer,” Heather dismissed the pleas. “So, Dawn, do you know what she hates being tickled with more than anything?”

“I think a hairbrush? That’s what Jen and Maddie always seem to threaten her with.”

“Correct. Now, we’re not going to get into that right away, but would you like to introduce her to some tools?”

“Sure, what do you have in mind?”

“You were more affected by her actions than me, so you choose between these.” Heather opened up a part of the stockade below the bare feet, and a few tools came tumbling to the entrance of both sides.

“Let’s try some painting,” Dawn grabbed the same type of long brush as Heather had used on her belly earlier.

“Great idea. Would you like to talk now, Wendy?”

“YEHEHES PLEHEHEASE AHAHAHA LEHEHET MEHEHEHE!”

“You’re free to talk whenever you want.”

“IHIHIHI WIHIHIHILL IHIHI EHEHEHE AHAHAHAHA IHIHIHI WIHIAHAHAHA IHIHIHI PROHOHOMIHIHISE! PLEHEHEASE!”

“You’re talking now; I see no reason why you can’t give me a good explanation for why you sent Dawn in here to see Diana,” Heather reiterated the question.

“SHEHEHE… STAHAHAP AHAHAND IHIHI’LL TEHEHELL YOHOHOHOU!”

“That’s not how this works, Wendy. You tell me, and then we stop. Until then…”

Both ticklers let their paintbrushes speak for them. The Tickle Mistress tried to offer a response, but it always got stopped before she could say too much. After a little bit, Dawn glanced over to see how the Queen Mistress was doing, and she found out why the answers were always incomplete. Whenever Wendy said something more than a plea, Heather added a few nails in a furious dance on the sole until the explanation changed back to begging. Apparently, she did not want the tickle torture to end very soon.

Following several minutes of interrogation, the royal stopped tickling and had Dawn do the same. She had a gag put on the prisoner to prevent any response during the break, though; she clearly wanted Wendy to fight through tickling to explain herself. After a few minutes of letting the Tickle Mistress recover, twenty nails went back on the bare soles, and the guards removed the gag to resume the questioning.

“Considered explaining yourself, Wendy? I just want to know why you sent Dawn here to meet with Diana again.” Already weakened from the tickling so far, the ticklee’s response was primarily pleas. Heather was not satisfied, and she had Dawn pick out another tool. Not particularly happy that the Tickle Mistress had set her up with a hated former captor, Dawn found some soft rubber fingertips and scraped up and down the soles with them. The light friction from the tips proved to elicit about the same amount of laughter as normal nails, and the pair punished the prisoner with them for a while.

Wendy laughed hard throughout the fingertip tickling, but she conserved her energy and then burst out an attempted explanation, “QUEHEHEEN MIHIHISTRHEHEHESS, SHEHEHE WAHAHAHAHAS TOHOHOHOO AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOT THAHAHAHAT!” Not wanting the fun to end before she could get a chance to use the hairbrush, Dawn removed the rubber tips on her pointer fingers before resuming the tickling with the altered loadout. It was sufficient to break the ticklee’s concentration and add several more minutes to the tickle torture.

“Alright, I’m having fun, but I would like to get to the point sooner rather than later,” Heather announced as she ended another round of tickling and had the gag reapplied. “Dawn, pick out another tool while we’re waiting.”

Unfortunately for Wendy, Dawn had no intention of letting her talk, and she picked out electric toothbrushes. The Queen Mistress allowed a longer break before initiating another tickling by buzzing the center of the ticklee’s sole. Eager to keep the Tickle Mistress silent, Dawn quickly joined, focusing on torturing her unwilling captive.

“STAHAHAHAP STAHAHAP NOHOHOHO MOHOHOHORE! PLEHEHEHEASE IHIHILL TEHEHELL YOUHUHU EHEHEVEREHEEEEEEEE…”

“You can always tell us why you sent Dawn here, and we will happily listen,” Heather reiterated, but Wendy was too far into the tickle torture to act on the instruction, and the tickling continued. However, just a few minutes into this session, the Queen Mistress turned to the former tickle slave. “Dawn, I think Wendy needs some extra motivation to speak up. What do you think?”

Hairbrushes scrubbing the bare soles popped up in Dawn’s mind, and she was ecstatic. She had never been able to tickle torture Wendy this much, and those tools would surely give her plenty of time before the Tickle Mistress mustered up enough breath to even start explaining why she sent Dawn towards Diana. “It sounds like a great idea,” she nodded.

“Good, then I want you to go up and tickle Wendy’s upper body,” Heather surprised Dawn with the suggestion. “Maybe seeing you in front of her will remind her why she’s being tickle tortured and convince her to speak up.”

Although disappointed, Dawn complied. The Tickle Mistress already looked exhausted, and she barely acknowledged Dawn’s appearance in front of her face. Convinced that the ticklee would still not be able to talk, the former tickle slave went right after her navel with the toothbrush. It got a slight increase in laughter from the single-toothbrush sole scrubbing, but Wendy’s volume had gone down significantly since Dawn left her foot.

“YOHOHOHOU YOUHUHUHU AHAHARE TOHOHOHOO!” Once Dawn began twirling the toothbrush around the edges of her victim’s innie, the ticklee stared through teary eyes at her closer tormentor.

“Tickle, tickle, Tickle Mistress!” Dawn, hoping to have a long and nonrevealing tickle session, moved her toothbrush out of the navel and onto Wendy’s right ribs.

“NOHOHOHOHOHO STAHAHAHAP! TOHOHOHOO AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The rib tickling did the trick, and soon the ticklee was back in hysterics.

Eventually, the Tickle Mistress got used to the rib and foot tickling, and she tried to talk again. Heather interrupted this one, moving from the ticklee’s left foot to her right. The next time, Dawn’s brush went up to a bare armpit, and the explanation vanished into laughter. Wendy did not summon enough energy to attempt another answer before the Queen Mistress ended the torture yet again.

After the prisoner had her gag back on, Heather called Dawn back to the foot of the table and handed her a feather duster. “I want you to use this on her upper body the next time we start,” the royal explained. “It’s probably the most appropriate item for you, since I’ll be using this.” She pulled out some oil and then a hairbrush. Knowing that the Tickle Mistress would not be able to say anything under the torture of such an effective tool, Dawn took the weak duster.

“MMMMMMM!” Wendy became aware of the next tool when the Queen Mistress began rubbing oil on her bare feet, and she was not happy. “QMMM MMMMM! NMMMMM! PWMMMMM!”

“You’d better talk quick when we get that gag off you, then,” Heather dismissively responded. “Otherwise, this will be a ton of fun… for me and Dawn.”

“MMMMPH MMMMMMMMMPH MMMPH!” Wendy’s eyes pleaded with Dawn, who just shrugged.

Soon enough, Heather was satisfied with her oiling and the break, and she had the gag taken off. “Please! Dawn was AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” The hairbrushes began to scrub, and laughter took complete control of the Tickle Mistress.

“Tell me why you insisted Dawn get invited here, or I’ll brush your soles all night long,” Heather threatened, and the way things were going, Dawn believed her.

“I’m gonna tickle your ribs until you talk!” Dawn joined in on the teasing, even if her feather duster was not having any real effect compared to the scrubbing brush.

Wendy’s laughter stayed fairly consistent for several minutes, but then she finally got the energy to spill out, “YOHOHOHOU AHAHARE TOHOHOHOO AHAHAHA TOHOHOHOHOO SCAHAHARED!”

“Wait, what?” Dawn questioned.

‘I’m too scared?’ she thought. ‘Of what? I can’t remember being scared of anything, at least not enough to have me sent to Diana.’

“Yes, please do elaborate, Wendy, or I’ll get out more oil for your right foot while I’m working on your left,” Heather joined in with a threat. “And then vice versa.”

“YOHOHOU WOHOHON’T OHOHOHOHOH NOHOHOHOHOHO NOHOHO NOHO!” the ticklish Tickle Mistress began to explain, but Dawn’s duster moved from the ribs up to her neck and armpits. The duster’s new target broke Wendy’s concentration, and she went back to pleading laughter.

“Do I hear you wanting more oil on your right foot?” the royal spoke up, apparently unaware of the situation up north.

“SHEHEHEHEHE FEHEHEHEELS LIHIHIKE AHAHA SLAHAHAVE!” Wendy forced out.

“WHAHAHAHAHAT?!” Lily boomed a question through her own tummy-ticklish laughter.

“Yeah, what she said,” Dawn agreed, having no idea why the Tickle Mistress thought that. The only things she could think of not doing until today were to face Diana, which should never have been allowed to happen, or tell Jen and Maddie that she had been a tickle slave. Other than that, she still had nightmares about Lacy, but those were rare, and she recovered from them easier now. “What are you talking about? I don’t feel like a slave.”

“Dawn has been free for nearly seven years,” the Queen Mistress pointed out, “and until Diana stood up and started yelling at her, she looked like a normal first-time guest here. Why do you say she feels like a slave?”

“SHEHEHE WOHOHON’T GOHOHOHO NOHOHOHO DAHAHAWN PLEHEHEASE!” Wendy again started, but the feather duster dashed back to her bare belly and took her off track.

“Dawn, keep your feather duster in one spot,” Heather instructed, her tone dead serious. “Wendy, continue. Were you saying that Dawn won’t go somewhere?”

“YEHEHES, PLEHEHEASE!” Wendy shrieked before taking in a deep breath, “AHAHANEHEHE AHAHAHA ANYWHERE WIHIHIHIHIHITH OHOHOHO PLEHEHEASE QUEHEHEEEEEEEEE!” At this point, Dawn instinctively ceased her tickling, and the sole scrubbing ended almost immediately after. The Tickle Mistress was looking and sounding like she was running out of breath, and neither tickler wanted her to pass out. As if affirming their suspicions, the ticklee did not speak when the royal had the guard responsible for gagging her hold off so Wendy could suck in air. After gathering up enough breath, the Tickle Mistress acted as if she were gagged, just sinking her head back into the pillow, her breathing still somewhat labored.

“Wendy, you’re still going to have to tell us why you think Dawn thinks she’s still a slave, but rest for a minute more before we start tickling again,” the Queen Mistress softly stated. When the time came, Dawn saw a paintbrush back in the royal’s hand. “Let’s have an answer, Wendy. Why does Dawn think she’s still a tickle slave?”

“AHAHAHAHAHA SHEHEHE WOHOHON’T GO ANYWHERE WITH AHAHAHA SLAHAHAVES!” the Tickle Mistress finally finished her thought. Dawn realized where she was going. Ever since she escaped, there had been several places that she avoided, usually subconsciously but occasionally in Wendy’s view, because of their association with the Tickle Cartel’s dark practice.

“Your house? My palace?”

“EHEHEXCEHEHEPTIHIONS!” Wendy dismissed the examples.

“You’ll have to give me proof if you want me to believe you.”

“SHEHEHE WEHEHENT TOHOHO AHAHA TEHEHEN MIHIHINUTE STOHOHOP PAHAHAST THEHEHE TRAHAHAINING AHAHACADEHEHEMEHEHEHEHE!” the Tickle Mistress brought up one of the times Dawn had avoided a Tickle Cartel building.

“Your point?” Heather wondered after laughter took over Wendy for a few seconds.

“WEHEHE MEHEHET LEHEHESS THAHAHAN AHAHA MIHIHINUTE PAHAHAST THE ACADEMEHEHE!” Wendy responded.

“Dawn, is that true?” Intense pressure fell on Dawn with the Queen Mistress’ gaze.

“Yes.”

“Okay, stop tickling her.” Both ticklers removed their tools from the tummy and soles, respectively. “Wendy, I assume you have more examples than that one?”

“Yes, I do,” the Tickle Mistress breathed a sigh of relief at the tickling finally ending. “She has consistently refused invitations to meet me at the Training Academy so we can go out to dinner, even though Jen and Maddie have started meeting me there. I know it costs more to go all the way to the stop near my house, and the subways run at the same time. I’ve ridden with her on the bus past here once, and she was shivering from the time we arrived at the entrance stop to the time we left the exit stop. Also, she’s gone with me to Cackles Racecourse.”

Dawn was somewhat confused at the inclusion of the racecourse, and apparently, so was the Queen Mistress. “But Cackles only uses tickle slaves for their racers.” Dawn’s eyes widened. “Why would she go if she doesn’t like seeing slaves?”

“Look at her,” Wendy’s shoulder tried to nudge towards the former tickle slave, and the royal noticed immediately. “She had no idea about the tickle slave racers until you said it. I thought she’d enjoy it, so I never told her.”

“Interesting,” Heather considered. “So, Dawn, do you have any objections to what Wendy’s said?”

“I have avoided those places, but I just prefer spots on Tickle Island,” Dawn attempted to deflect. “I always have since I came to the island.”

“Oh, and she rarely even mentions the Tickle Cartel; everything is Tickle Island,” Wendy levied another accusation. Unfortunately, Jen and Maddie had over two years’ worth of conversations with her, and she had maybe said the name of the slaving organization ten or twenty times during them.

“Dawn, Jen and Maddie mentioned something about you not discussing the Tickle Cartel earlier. Do you have anything to add?”

“Before you, I was the only person with tickle slaves that she met with,” Wendy kept going. “She even NOHOHO QUEHEHEEN MIHIHISTREHEHESS!”

“Wendy, I’ve heard enough from you; I’ll let you know if I need more,” Heather scribbled her nails on the stocked soles. “Dawn, do you have anything to say to this?” Dawn lowered her head. “Then I suppose…”

“IHHIT’S MEHEHEHE! MY FAUAHAULT!” Lily proclaimed from the other side of the room, apparently having listened throughout the conversation. “IHIHIM THEHE REHEHEASON!”

“Jen, Maddie, let Lily talk freely,” the royal called the two Dungeon Ticklers off. “What did you do to get the credibility for Dawn’s actions?”

“I heavily implied that you could and would take her back into tickle slavery at a moment’s notice,” the Tummy Paradise owner claimed. “Even after she got her new identity, I told her not to get into trouble, and with the restrictions I placed on her earlier, she must have taken that as an instruction to still avoid the slaving business. Plus, I’ve kept her away whenever she’s been with me.”

“You’re both here, at arguably the biggest monument to the Tickle Cartel’s slave trade,” Heather pointed out.

“You can thank Tickle Mistress Wendy for that; she convinced me to let Dawn come here and then come here myself,” Lily replied before leering at the slave training head. “In fact, I might need to thank her myself.”

“I’ll consider giving you that opportunity,” the Queen Mistress stated, then put up a hand to stop the inevitable protest from the Tickle Mistress. “In any case, how did Dawn manage to meet with Wendy long enough for her to convince Dawn to have meals at her house regularly? If I understood Wendy’s petition correctly, the two of them, along with Jen and Maddie, have dinner at least once a week.”

“I hid that from Lily,” Dawn proclaimed. “She didn’t find out until about a week ago, and we’ve been doing dinner for two and a half years.” The switch turned to her boss and smiled sadly. “Lily, I appreciate you trying to take the blame, but none of this is your fault.” Looking back at the royal, she confessed, “Queen Mistress, it’s been entirely my choice to avoid the Tickle Cartel. I guess Tickle Mistress Wendy may be onto something, but when I avoid those places, it’s not because I feel like a tickle slave. I’m not sure how to explain my insistence on staying away from the places she mentioned, but that’s not it.”

“Perhaps your experience left a deeper scar than you know.” The Queen Mistress placed a gentle hand on Dawn’s shoulder. “After going through what you did, I wouldn’t blame you for subconsciously thinking that seeing tickle slaves would make you reveal your experience to the wrong person and end up enslaved again. It would not happen, I assure you, but if your fear has been deciding things for you, it makes sense that you’ve stayed away.”

“That’s basically what I was trying to say,” Wendy jumped back in. “It’s hard to think when something tickly is touching your feet, or I would have said that first.”

“Okay, so we’ve established that Dawn is afraid of being made a tickle slave again, perhaps even unhealthily afraid,” Heather declared, turning back to the Tickle Mistress. “Then why did you send her to Diana, who would inevitably remind her of her slavery, and me, one of the few people that can make her a tickle slave? Also, why not tell me ahead of time?”

“I’ll start with the first question; I knew it would come out if Diana saw her,” Wendy answered. “I also knew that you could and would restrain Diana from hurting her.”

“You forced them to see each other again just so Dawn would have to publicly acknowledge her tickle slavery?” the royal questioned, clearly perturbed.

“Yes, specifically in front of Jen and Maddie. Jen and Dawn had both hidden being tickle slaves from each other, as far as I’m aware, and I’m sure they would have kept it secret until forced to share it. They both dance around the subject whenever my tickle slaves are around, and it doesn’t seem healthy for either.”

“I see some of your reasoning, but why send Dawn to me? I could have just as easily sent her back to tickle slavery when I saw Diana’s reaction. Dawn clearly thought that I was going to return her when she confessed.”

“I never shared your notes on Dawn’s profile with her. I had to hide Ziva’s statement, your ten-page rant on the Transporters and specifically how Dawn was treated, and the video in a different section just so Dawn wouldn’t see them when I showed her the profile. Once I saw those, front and center, I knew you’d never make her a tickle slave. On that note, for your question about why I didn’t tell you ahead of time, you never would have let Diana and Dawn share the same room if you knew who was coming. That profile made it clear that you hated what happened to Dawn as a slave, and you wouldn’t even consider reminding her of the experience. So sorry, but to make her face her tickle slavery, you had to be kept in the dark. I figured you’d recognize her from Diana’s reaction, but if not then, I was sure you would figure it out before committing her to tickle slavery. Even if you still somehow could not identify her and you sent her to me, I would have come here and made sure you knew who you were making a tickle slave. I promised her that I’d fight to keep her free, and I was getting the basics ready from the time I first suggested that you invite her here.”

“Fine, you’re right about how I’d see her, and I would have at least been reluctant to put Diana and Dawn together. However, you could and should have approached this in a much less confrontational manner. Even if Dawn needed to face her tickle slavery head-on, we could have done this without any perceived threat of her returning to tickle slavery. Especially with me holding a full court. You could have lied to me, said she was scared of crowds, and this whole confrontation could have happened in private. Just me, Jen, Maddie, Dawn, my guards, and my servants. Diana, Jen, and Maddie, everyone you wanted present, would still have been here, but Dawn would not have been under nearly the same pressure. The way you set it up, Dawn was trapped in the middle of an unfriendly crowd. After Diana verbally attacked her and I made her reveal her past, I’m sure that Jen and Maddie feared for her future. Plus, because you set this thing up, I ended up terrifying Lily when I lured you here with the fake torture. There’s simply no excuse for scaring everyone like that, and we will be having several long talks about your methods.” During the last sentence, she dragged a nail down Wendy’s sole to emphasize the point.

After reprimanding her slave training head, the royal turned to the former tickle slave and softened her tone, “Dawn, you should know that no one considers you a tickle slave, and no one in the Tickle Cartel will put you back in captivity. You have nothing to fear from going by the Tickle Cartel’s slaving facilities. And Lily,” she looked to the anti-slavery advocate, “that goes for all tickle slaves you free who’ve passed, conservatively, the two-year mark. We don’t go after them after that point, and I’d appreciate it if you let them know. It’ll be a lot easier for them to adjust if they know they’re free to roam.”

“Dawn was an exception; I buy the freedom for other tickle slaves,” Lily retorted. “They know they’re free and have the paperwork to prove it right away.”

“Dawn will have that now, but I’ve heard your name come up in briefings about anti-slaving groups,” Heather cut through the deflection. “It isn’t the Tickle Cartel’s favorite activity, but we know it happens. After we finish up here, I’d like to discuss a way that you can help tickle slaves without risking running afoul of the Jolly Jesters.”

“We’ll see,” Lily responded in a guarded tone.

“Jen, Maddie, feel free to convince her,” the Queen Mistress declared, and the two Dungeon Ticklers excitedly got back to work. “In the meantime, Dawn, I think Wendy still has a price to pay for setting you up.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 9

Last edited:
I understand Wendy’s goals but think her solution was deeply flawed, it seems like because it was her plan she was determined to make all the decisions even to the extent of luring to friends. In my opinion there are two things for which she still deserves punishment.
Firstly, the public seen created by her manipulations could have turned out far worse especially if Dawn had admitted to being an escaped slave in front of the nobility. Appearance are very important for an absolute sovereign and an escaped slave standing openly in the middle of court would make a mockery of its authority, Heather could have been compelled to enslave Dawn to preserve the dignity of the court and while Heather would almost certainly have released her later at minimum she would likely have been put the wringer by the court nobles to reassert their authority over Dawn as a slave.
Secondly, it seems like Wendy has a habit of making plans and acting through manipulation rather than working with people who would have gladly helped her in all likelihood. She was also acting very arrogant to Heather of all people and did not show respect until tickled into submission, she needs to be humbled before she makes a serious mistake that cannot fix because she has gotten careless in her hubris.
I would not be surprised if Heather has Wendy thrown in the royal dungeon for a couple of days or up to a week to bring her in line, after all this is literally what it’s for and I have a feeling that Wendy has been used to going unpunished due to her high position and the fact that Heather may go easy on her as a friend.

Thanks for the story, looking forward to what punishment Wendy receives.

I understand Wendy’s goals but think her solution was deeply flawed, it seems like because it was her plan she was determined to make all the decisions even to the extent of luring to friends. In my opinion there are two things for which she still deserves punishment.
Firstly, the public seen created by her manipulations could have turned out far worse especially if Dawn had admitted to being an escaped slave in front of the nobility. Appearance are very important for an absolute sovereign and an escaped slave standing openly in the middle of court would make a mockery of its authority, Heather could have been compelled to enslave Dawn to preserve the dignity of the court and while Heather would almost certainly have released her later at minimum she would likely have been put the wringer by the court nobles to reassert their authority over Dawn as a slave.
Secondly, it seems like Wendy has a habit of making plans and acting through manipulation rather than working with people who would have gladly helped her in all likelihood. She was also acting very arrogant to Heather of all people and did not show respect until tickled into submission, she needs to be humbled before she makes a serious mistake that cannot fix because she has gotten careless in her hubris.
I would not be surprised if Heather has Wendy thrown in the royal dungeon for a couple of days or up to a week to bring her in line, after all this is literally what it’s for and I have a feeling that Wendy has been used to going unpunished due to her high position and the fact that Heather may go easy on her as a friend.

Thanks for the story, looking forward to what punishment Wendy receives.

The Royal Tickle Dungeon is required to be at least part of the punishment. Due to the seriousness of the crime, Dungeon Mistress Yvette will almost certainly be assigned to torture Wendy. Heather does still consider Wendy a good friend, though, and it is likely the Queen Mistress will have her sleep upstairs in comfort rather than in the Royal Tickle Dungeon. Due to their friendship, it is also probable that even in the event of a total stay of over a week, Wendy would end up going down for stints of a smaller time (ex: 4-5 hours). This would give Dungeon Mistress Yvette regular breaks to recover her energy and specialize the torment to make it even worse for Wendy. Also, it would give Wendy time to consider and dread her next tickle torture session.

Heather, Lily, and Dawn will all get some time to personally tickle Wendy, given that her plan directly and negatively affected them. These chances could happen before, in the middle of, or after Wendy’s Royal Tickle Dungeon sentence(s).

Just as an aside, while I am describing potential punishments here, the story will only list punishments that Dawn is told about. Queen Mistress Heather tends to keep current punishments secret unless she decides that the person needs to know. She may or may not choose to give Dawn an estimate of Wendy’s punishment, either length or methods.

Wendy did have a few good teachers in scheming, but she still needs to learn when to adjust her plans. As Heather suggested, the scandalous nature of this could have been avoided if Wendy had included a plan to dismiss the royal court beforehand. Nevertheless, Wendy thinks highly of herself, partially due to her position, and maintains a sense of superiority over anyone below her. With the Queen Mistress, her arrogance was just an attempt to try and convince her boss that the plan had not failed, even after it clearly had.

If Diana had exposed Dawn in front of the royal court, you are right in that Queen Mistress Heather would probably have been forced to return Dawn to tickle slavery, for appearance’s sake alone. However, she would have used several of her personal guards to take Dawn down, and knowing who Dawn was (because Diana exposed her), Heather would have kept the nobles away. She could easily claim that Dawn needed to be rushed to the Training Academy for an interrogation or just to make up for lost time. At the Training Academy, Wendy would have locked Dawn in a guarded cell and called an emergency meeting with the Queen Mistress herself. Heather could use this as a pretext to dismiss the court and quietly free Dawn once her identity was confirmed. Since Wendy planned this out ahead of time, she would ensure that Dawn was never tickle tortured at the Training Academy. Although Dawn would go through a wringer of emotions, any outburst from Diana would confirm Dawn’s identity to Heather and therefore keep her from enduring any real tickle torture. It might lead to Diana being freed, but more likely, Heather would use the excuse that she has been a tickle slave for nearly seven years, and it is too late for her to gain her freedom.

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! Glad you enjoy the story!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back