• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 3 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3 of Chapter 12 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 2

“Inspector Audrey?” Inspector Luna signaled her partner.

“Wait, you huhuhu haven’t asked anehehe- thing!” Dawn protested as ten nails began to tease her bare armpits.

“If I choose, she’ll tickle you as I ask the question, and she won’t stop until you answer,” the questioner declared. “First up, what’s your name?”

“Dahawn,” the ticklee quickly responded, and Luna nodded to her partner, who stopped tickling.

“Very good. Inspector Audrey will not tickle you before questions now unless I say so. What is your most ticklish spot?”

“Bellybutton.”

“Inspector?”

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” A finger targeted the surface of her outie.

“I want her entire stomach mapped out.” The tickler did just that, tickling all over the bare midriff until the interrogator ordered her to stop. “Very well. That is where we will be tickling you from now on. What’s your age?”

“Twenty-seven.”

“Months? It’s August 13, in case you didn’t know.”

“Five.” Dawn was nearly twenty-seven and a half, but she still had a few days to get there.

“Now to some questions about earlier in your life. Where were you born?”

“Rock Springs, Wyoming.” Dawn was somewhat taken aback by the question, but she answered anyways.

“Is that where you grew up?”

“No- NOHOHOHO IHIHIT WAHAHAS NOHOHOHOT!” Dawn responded, then laughed as a nod from Luna gave her time and a reason to reconsider.

“Then where did you grow up?”

“Pinedale, Wyoming. Rock Springs was the closest city with a big enough hospital for my parents.”

“Understood. What was your home address for most of your childhood?”

Dawn gave the address for her parents’ home, still trying to work through why she was being asked such questions.

“Is this right?” Inspector Luna read the address back, and Dawn confirmed it. “I need to check this to make sure it exists. Inspector Audrey, let me know if she changes her answer while I’m out.”

“IHIHIHIM NOHOHOHOT GOHOHOING TOHOHO!” the ticklee burst into laughter as nails danced over her bare belly yet again.

“That is irrelevant.” Once Luna was gone, Audrey spoke up for the first time since her partner had entered the room. “The only thing that matters is that I have time with you, and your belly is rather ticklish.”

The questioning inspector took her time verifying the address, leaving Dawn with a relentless torso tickler while she was out. When she returned and confirmed that the ticklee could have lived where she claimed, the tickles ended. Dawn immediately bounced back from the tickling, ready to answer the next question. “What was the color of that Pinedale house?”

“White.”

“How many stories?”

“One.”

“Bedrooms?”

“Three.”

“Bathrooms?”

“Two.”

“Total rooms?”

Dawn took several moments to mentally count the rooms in her old house, and Inspector Audrey took advantage. Soon, the ticklish switch was trying to go from east to west while a nail teased the surface of her navel, and a firm hand squeezed her side. “WAHAHAIT IHIHIM COHOHOUNTIHIHING! LEHEHEHET MEHEHE THIHIHINK!”

“The only way to stop Audrey is to answer.”

“BUHUHUT THIHIS IHIHISN’T AHAHA NOHOHORMAHAL QUEHEHESTION! GIHIHIVE MEHEHE TIHIHIME TOHOHO THIHIHINK!” Dawn protested the absurdity of the quick tickle trigger.

“You’ll either think while you’re laughing, or you’ll just laugh.”

The side squeezing stopped, and the nail moved off Dawn’s outie a few seconds later. However, a paintbrush immediately replaced the navel-tickling nail, and the previously un-tickled side became the new squeeze target. Dawn fought through the fun, but distracting, tickling and counted up the rooms, now going from the west to east. ‘The three bedrooms, two bathrooms, laundry room, kitchen, family room, dining room, and I guess our garage counts, too. What about the hallway that connected everything? Did that count?’ She debated for a few seconds before deciding to ask.

“WHAHAHAT AHAHABOHOHOUT AHAHA HAHAHAHALLWAHAHAY?”

“Hallways aren’t rooms.”

‘Okay, no hallway. So that’s three plus two, five.’ Inspector Audrey began blowing raspberries in the space between her hands. ‘What was that: three rooms? Or was it six? Ugh! Those raspberries tickle so much! I can’t even remember where I was at! Okay, back from the start: three bedrooms plus two bathrooms is five. Then laundry room: six, kitchen: seven, family room: eight, dining room: nine, and garage: ten. That’s it! Ten! There were ten rooms!’

“TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Dawn attempted to answer, only to get a zerbert on her navel. Instead of saying a number, she let out a squeal and then a constant stream of laughter. Luckily, she had mentally repeated the number enough times that it stayed at the top of her mind. When she recovered from the blow enough to talk again, she spurted out, “TEHEHEHEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES!” Another raspberry hit shortly after the number came out.

“Inspector Audrey!” Luna called off the bellybutton blow, and the tickler came up. “That was a fun question, Dawn. I hope we have more like that. How many siblings do you have?”

“One.” Dawn refused to believe that anything had happened to her older brother since she had been taken away.

“Brother or sister?”

“Brother.”

“Older or younger?”

“Older.”

“How much?”

“A year and five months.”

“Days?” The questioning Jolly Jester smirked.

‘She expects me to figure out how many days now?’ Dawn’s mind was in disbelief.

“This’ll be another fun question. Inspector Audrey?”

“OHOHOHO PLEHEHEASE NOHOHOT AGAHAHAIN!” Dawn may not have minded the tickling if not for how quickly the officers initiated it. “NOHOHOHO MOHOHORE!”

“The number of days or the tickles continue.”

‘Not this again. Okay, my birthday is February 26, and Jeff’s was… oh, no. I rounded. It’s after September 26, so he’s not a full year and five months older than me. What am I supposed to say now?’ Five quick raspberries on her bellybutton made the decision for her: she would not talk; she would scream out in laughter.

“Ready to tell us how many days?” The question returned when Dawn’s laughter dropped back to a reasonable volume, as she only had to deal with nails on her midriff now.

“IHIHIHI ROHOHOUNDEHEHED!” Desperate for a way to answer, the ticklee blurted out her mistake.

“Rounded? Does that mean that your brother is not a year, five months, and some days older than you?”

“YEHEHES!”

“Inspector Audrey, you have half an hour to explore. I’m going to get some coffee. Maybe Dawn will learn not to lie by the time I get back.”

“WAHAHAIT WAHAHAHAIT IHIHI DIHIHIDN’T MEHEHEAN TOHOHO! IHIHIT WAHAHAS AHAHAN HOHONEST MIHIHISTAHAHAKE!” Dawn pleaded her innocence.

“It was not honest at all; that’s why you’re being punished,” Inspector Audrey declared. “Inspector Luna will be back when your time’s up. Now, let’s see what makes you scream.”

The first couple of tools were standard: toothbrushes and makeup brushes. Then Dawn yelped in pain when a hairbrush began scraping her stomach, but the Jolly Jester was already removing it, apparently seeing the scratch. She apologized and promised not to use that tool again. Fortunately, she chose to go soft afterwards, and Dawn accepted the feather as another fun tool.

Then she had to get a flosser out. Of all the tools available to the inspector, she picked an electric flosser. Once that concentrated buzzing hit Dawn’s bare belly, flashes of tickle slavery popped up in Dawn’s mind, and the begging came out loud and strong. Audrey gleefully announced her findings to anyone who was listening, and she played with the torture tool for the remainder of the punishment. Nowhere on Dawn’s abdomen was spared, but the interrogator made sure to pay special attention to the outie in the heart of the tickle zone.

“Found a good punisher yet, Inspector Audrey?” Inspector Luna returned with a casual question.

“I think she’ll answer quickly and accurately now.” The tickler removed the flosser and held it up, finally freeing Dawn from her painful memories.

“Bellybutton flosser, classic. I know outies are rare in the grand scheme, but I’ve seen a few that crumbled after that showed up.” The questioner looked back to Dawn. “So, would you like to revise your answer to how much older than you your brother is?”

“Yes, one year-” the ticklee began to answer.

“I’ll be asking for years, months, and days separately. Don’t go out of order unless you want the flosser,” Luna reprimanded. “Years?”

“One.”

“Months?”

“Four.”

“Days?”

‘Oh no, I didn’t think of the days!’ Dawn panicked.

“Flosser- thirty seconds.” The sentence was swift.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEHEHEASE! IHIHI CAHAHAN’T TAHAHAHAHA!”

“Very entertaining. Great job, Inspector Audrey.”

“All in a day’s work, Inspector Luna,” the tickler offered a rare comment as she tickled.

“Okay, that’s good.” The flossers and their horrible recollections left. “Dawn, how many days? Answer or you get a minute.”

The desperate ticklee used the short break to calculate the days. “Twenty-three! Twenty-three! Twenty-three!”

“I only needed it once, but I appreciate your enthusiasm. Next question: any pets?”

“No.”

“Not even a kitten or a puppy?”

“Nope, but not for lack of my brother and me trying.”

“Very well. Your parents’ names?”

“Peter and Emily.”

“Your younger brother’s name?”

“He’s older than me.”

“Just thought I should make sure you were paying close attention. Your older brother’s name?”

“Jeff.”

“Good. I think that’s all for this section of the questions. We’re going to take a short break and then move on to a different topic. Would you like some water?”

“Yes, please.”

“Inspector Audrey?” The tickling Jolly Jester nodded and went off to fetch Dawn a drink. “During our break, I’m going to have the sensitivity machine scan you to make sure you were telling the truth about your most ticklish spot. I would have done it right after you first told us, but you were answering so well that I didn’t think you’d lie. However, with your recent dishonesty and stalling, I think we need to verify how to make you talk.”

Dawn wanted to complain, but she knew she would not get anywhere, so she just waited for the water to come. Inspector Audrey soon returned with the drink, but surprisingly, no one brought a machine in to measure her ticklishness. Once Dawn was finished with the cup of water, the tickler headed back out. She whispered something to Luna when she reentered the interrogation room, but she still did not have any sort of analysis device.

“Looks like you were telling the truth about your bellybutton, and with that, let’s get to the second topic,” the questioner proclaimed, refusing to elaborate on how she figured that out.

Next Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 4

Last edited:
It seems like they are trying to establish a baseline of truth, also asking questions that both Dawn and Connor are likely to know and that will likely have different answers if they are just made up. I would imagine Mistress Felicity is doing this to make sure Connor has not been taking her for a ride to garner sympathy, while she was trusting him the claim is outlandish even if true so she wants evidence to make sure she was not played as a fool.

Thanks for the story, looking forward to the next part.

It seems like they are trying to establish a baseline of truth, also asking questions that both Dawn and Connor are likely to know and that will likely have different answers if they are just made up. I would imagine Mistress Felicity is doing this to make sure Connor has not been taking her for a ride to garner sympathy, while she was trusting him the claim is outlandish even if true so she wants evidence to make sure she was not played as a fool.

Thanks for the story, looking forward to the next part.

Felicity definitely picked out these questions for a reason, and Connor is getting similar questions in his own interrogation.

Thanks for the comment! Glad you like the story!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back