• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 9 (brief FF/F, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 9 of Chapter 12 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 8

Upon waking up, Dawn fixed herself breakfast and then got back to work in what was going to be Connor’s room. To start, she removed the pink sheets from the bed and took them downstairs, replacing them with spare white bedding from the downstairs bedroom closet. She got texts from each of Jen and Maddie, both wondering if she was okay, and responded that she was doing wonderful. After filling a small box of oils and taking it downstairs, she took a glance at the clock and realized that it was past 8:00. She quickly filled up another box, but she decided to call Felicity before taking anything else downstairs.

Heading out to the dining room, she placed her phone on the table, sat down, and dialed Felicity’s number, putting the phone on speaker. After a few rings, an unfamiliar female voice answered the call, “Hello?”

“Hello, this is Dawn; I’m calling for Felicity,” she identified herself.

“Dawn… Dawn… oh! Connor’s Dawn!”

“Yes, Connor’s Dawn,” Dawn confirmed, warmth filling her face.

“Hang on a minute; I’ll go find Mistress Felicity,” the apparent tickle slave announced.

“Okay,” Dawn verbally nodded and then considered why she had a blush on her face.

‘It’s just because he’s my friend and we hadn’t seen each other in a while, right? I know I had a crush on him, but that was so long ago. But then again, he did…’

“There’s someone who wants to talk to you,” the tickle slave’s voice suddenly came out of the phone. Then, a soft continuation, “Take this.”

“Hello?” Connor’s confused voice came through the speaker.

“Con! Hi!” Dawn’s face lost its blush in favor of radiant brightness when she realized who was on the phone.

“Oh, hi, Dawn!” He joined her in happiness. “So great to hear from you! Did Mistress Felicity ask you to call?”

“Yes, she wanted to talk some stuff over before I come to your house and pick you up. I think I’ll be heading there in the afternoon sometime. I’m so excited to have you come back here. I’ve already got a room mostly cleared out, and it’ll be ready by the time I leave for there. Oh, I was going to wait to ask this until later, but since you’re here now, I’ve got a couple of questions for you.”

“Hello, Dawn; what questions?” Felicity’s authoritative voice jumped into the conversation.

“I was just going to ask what he wanted to eat here,” Dawn proclaimed, suddenly aware of her earlier question to the mistress about Connor’s diet. “This is a bit of a special occasion, so I wanted to…”

“I’m sure Connor will answer that when he sees you,” Felicity interrupted. “Connor, please get off the line. I need to speak with Dawn alone.”

“Yes, Mistress. Bye, Dawn.”

“See you later, Con!”

“See you later.” Dawn could hear Connor’s smile in his words.

“Dawn, Connor will probably tell you this later, but his second favorite food is tacos,” Felicity announced. “We’re having pot pie, his favorite, for lunch and your dinner.”

“Oh, that’s great; I’ve already got stuff for tacos. So, what all did you want to talk to me about today?”

“Let’s get the business part of this out of the way first. I had Connor… appraised… yesterday,” Felicity’s cringe came through the phone, “and I’ll sell him to you for $1,000. They also informed me that to free him, it will cost $4,000. Can you afford that now? If not, we can arrange a payment plan, and I will help you cover freeing him.”

Doing a quick recollection, Dawn stated, “I’ll check to make sure, but I should have that money. I’ll know before I get to your house. If I don’t have it, is it alright if I call you before I come over to work something out?”

“That will work. Now, did you get a ride from that Wendy person you were going to talk to?”

“No, sorry, I didn’t call her yet,” Dawn realized. “I’ll do that right after we finish up. You said you’ve got a taxi number, just in case she can’t lend her T cart, right?”

“Yes, I’ve already written it down. In any case, it’s probably good that you haven’t arranged anything yet. Yesterday, you expressed some interest in seeing Connor’s bondage creations, and some of them are still in my house. I thought you might want to come over for lunch and then try them out. You will always be in control of whether you’re a ticklee or a tickler, of course. Is that still something you’d like to do?”

“Definitely! I’ll probably get in one or two, might as well get the full experience.”

“I figured you might say that. Now, if you’re going to come early, it might be better if you take public transportation here. Lunch plus the bondage demo will probably be a few hours, and I’m guessing Wendy won’t want to wait that long to help you move Connor.”

“Makes sense. What time should I have her come over?”

“Depends. Does lunch at noon sound good to you?”

“Sure.”

“Great, then we’ll eat first, tickle second. Let’s have your friend come over at 2:30. That way, we’ve got plenty of time for fun. If we get done early, you and I can go over the paperwork to transfer Connor’s ownership before she gets here. Otherwise, Connor and my tickle slaves can load the T cart while I’m officially selling him to you.”

“Sounds like a plan. What time do you want me to get to your house, by the way?”

“Anytime between 11:30 and noon. I’m sure that you and Connor won’t get bored before lunchtime.”

Dawn chuckled, “Yeah, we’ll probably be talking into the tickles.”

“That wouldn’t surprise me one bit. He’s been so excited for you to buy him ever since we left the Jolly Jester center. In fact, I almost ordered some of the ladies to gang up on him just so he wouldn’t spill the news about me selling him to you before I could gather everyone up. Luckily, he promised not to talk, so I just had them pin him down and threaten to tickle him. He stayed quiet until I told everyone the news, and then I let them all give him congratulatory tickles. You’ll love having him with you, Dawn; I can already tell it.”

“He sounds like he’s almost as excited as I am,” Dawn’s joy bubbled over when Felicity told her about Connor’s happy anticipation of the afternoon. “It’s going to be so awesome, the two of us together.” She relaxed with a happy sigh.

Both ends of the phone went silent for several seconds before Connor’s current mistress spoke up, her tone dead serious. “Dawn, stop me if this is inappropriate. Do you love Connor? I mean more than just a friendly love.”

“Wait, what?” Dawn’s face turned crimson.

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have asked,” the powerful woman’s voice colored with shame.

“Wait, wait, wait. What made you think of that?”

“Well,” Felicity paused for an extended time. “Oh, fine. The thing is… Connor’s been constantly looking for you for seven years, and he’s told me other things that I’m not going to get into. Basically, it sounds to me like he has some feelings for you. At the very least, you should know that before he starts living with you.”

“Oh.” Dawn fell silent for several seconds, a million thoughts running through her mind. She had had a major crush on Connor nine years ago, when she was taken by the Tickle Cartel, but so much had happened to her since then. It was going to take longer than a couple of afternoons for her to determine if that old flame was still active. “Thanks for telling me, I guess,” she finally spoke back up. “I can’t answer your question now. It’s been a while since I had a chance to think about Con as anything more than a lost friend.”

“Fair enough. Just keep it in your mind. You should also know that Connor won’t say or do anything, especially at first. I know he values your friendship, and especially as your tickle slave, he won’t do anything to ruin that. But if you ever find yourself feeling the same way, go ahead and take the first step.”

“Uh, okay,” Dawn’s face felt red hot, and she decided to change the subject. “Umm, so do you have anything else for me?”

“Let’s see, let’s see,” Connor’s mistress quickly responded, sounding eager to jump away from the awkward conversation. “Oh! I was going to give you a rib tickle machine to use on Connor in case he misbehaves. What sort of machine do you want?”

“I’m not very experienced with tickling ribs, and I don’t know about the machines,” Dawn made an excuse to keep the changed topic going. “Can you give me some more details about what options I might have?”

“Okay, you should probably get something simple, then. Your main choice is between size and tools. I’ve got a couple that will fit under a normal shirt, but they’ve only got a single tool on them. I made sure to match them to the outline of Connor’s ribs, so they always hit their targets. Also, there are ones where you can select the tool, but they’re pretty large and basically have to sit on top of him to work. They won’t hurt him as long as they can brace on a bed, table, or something similar. Any thoughts about that?”

“I think it’d be cool to be able to tickle him whenever I want to. I’m guessing that since they’re so small, the single-tool machines have a way to stay on when he’s standing up?”

“Yes, they go around his back and attach with Velcro, with a backup locking system to keep him from undoing it in a panic. I’ve even taken him and some of my other tickle slaves with similarly fitting machines into town and activated them randomly. It’s a lot of fun, and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.”

“That sounds like a great tool. I could even have Connor come jogging with me in the morning, and that’d be a great way to keep him in line.”

“That would be a perfect opportunity to test it out. Let’s talk about your two tool options. One has pokey fingers that basically simulate counting his ribs, and the other one has little brush heads that press in and spin around. Both get him laughing crazy. Any preference?”

“I like the idea of counting his ribs. I’ll definitely have to do that myself, but it would be nice to have a machine to motivate him, too. How much would that one be?”

“No charge; it comes with Connor. I want to make sure, just in case I was wrong about him obeying you automatically, that you have a way to keep him in line.”

“Are you concerned about that?”

“Not really. Honestly, I just want you to have the tools to get your payback, even if you get tired. When you come over, I’ll show you the Rib Counter’s features, and if you want, I’ll do the same with the Rib Brusher.”

“Sounds fun. Any chance of seeing it in action?”

“I think surprising him will be more than worth not using it before you buy him.”

“Good point.”

The conversation paused for a little bit before Felicity spoke up, “Dawn, I think that’s all I have for you. We agreed that you’re coming over for lunch at noon, right?”

“Yes, and I’ll get a taxi or Wendy to come over at 2:30 to load up Con’s stuff,” Dawn confirmed. “Thanks again for selling him to me.”

“It’s my pleasure. I’ll see you sometime around noon.”

“See you then. Goodbye.”

After her former neighbor’s mistress hung up, Dawn pivoted to calling Tickle Mistress Wendy, leaving the phone on speaker. “Good morning, Dawn. Sorry that you couldn’t make it here last night. I hope everything’s alright?”

“Yes, everything is great,” Dawn responded before going into a spontaneous explanation of half-truths. “Yesterday afternoon, I got a call from a friend who’s moving, and it turned out to be a bigger project than anticipated. I was helping pack stuff and lost track of time. Sorry for not letting you know that I wouldn’t be there sooner.”

“Oh, no worries,” the Tickle Mistress seemed relieved. “I hope everything went well.”

“My friend’s all packed up. However, we didn’t think yesterday of how to actually get the stuff to my friend’s new home. I thought this morning about calling a taxi, but I was…”

“How soon are you moving your friend? I may be able to help you myself or send some tickle slaves with my T cart.”

“It’ll be a bit late. We’re planning to head out to the new home around 2:45.”

“Unfortunately, I’ll be in a meeting then. However, Sasha and Brandy will be free, and so will my T cart. Would you like them to pick you up at your house and take you over?”

“Actually, I’m going out to lunch with my friend and then we’re going to relax with a little tickle session.”

“Like your sessions with Jen and Maddie before both times you moved?”

“Exactly like that,” Dawn declared, feeling like it was close enough to count. “However, if it’s alright, I’d still appreciate the help. Would Sasha and Brandy be available to come over at 2:30 to help get stuff loaded?”

“Sure, they can come whenever you want. I just need an address. Give me a minute to get a pen and paper.” Dawn pulled up Felicity’s contact information while waiting. “I’m ready.”

“Here it is.” Dawn read the address.

“I know that area. Too bad your friend’s moving away; it’s a nice one.” Some slight static indicated that the phone was going on speaker. “You wanted Sasha and Brandy to meet you over there at 2:30, correct?”

“Yes, that’s right.” The phone went back off speaker. “Thanks so much, Tickle Mistress Wendy! I’ll make sure I get you gas money for the trip, plus a-”

“No, you won’t pay me anything,” Wendy cut Dawn off. “It’s just a favor, and… actually, where is your friend moving to?”

“Near me.”

‘Yeah, real near, just a few rooms away,’ she thought.

“Okay, that’s not that long of a drive,” the Tickle Mistress dictated. “Half hour, maybe. No need for gas money for that short of a distance.”

“I don’t have any problem…”

“I will have a problem if you try to pay me. I’m sure your friend has enough to worry about with moving, no need to add any extra money stress. And you just moved, so you’re not covering it, either.”

“Alright, if you insist,” Dawn gave up. Sometimes Wendy was a little too persistent for her own good, especially with a last-minute request like this. “Thanks so much for letting me borrow your T cart.”

“It’s my pleasure. I hope the move goes smoothly, and Brandy and Sasha will do their part to make sure you have a pleasant drive. They can also help with any unloading you need.”

“I’m sure they’ll be great; thanks again.”

“You’re welcome, Dawn. Talk to you later.”

“Talk to you later, Wendy. Bye.”

After hanging up with the Tickle Mistress, Dawn plugged in her phone and then finally looked up Felicity’s address for herself. The bus trip would surely be longer than Wendy’s quote of a half hour, and she did not want to be late. As it turned out, the public transportation only took a little while longer, and she planned to leave her home at 10:45 to get to the station early. With a little under two hours left, Dawn turned her attention back to cleaning. She took the prepacked tickling oils downstairs before deciding that it was time to vacuum. Unfortunately, since this was still last-minute, she only got her upstairs and a token room of her downstairs vacuumed before she needed to freshen up.

Following a quick shower, Dawn turned on her computer and scoured her wardrobe, considering what to wear to Felicity’s house. She initially thought she should wear a stomach-hiding shirt, just to prove to Connor’s mistress that she was taking being a mistress seriously. However, she had basically committed to being tickled sometime after lunch, and that required comfortable clothes. Her favorite outfit to wear while being tickled was a bikini, but surrounded by unfamiliar tickle slaves and a mistress to impress, wearing just a swimsuit did not seem right. She thought about a normal crop top and shorts, but again, Felicity could still be looking out to make sure she was taking her new ownership of Connor seriously. Finally, she compromised between seriousness and tickleability. She grabbed a light crop top and a short sleeve shirt, putting on the tickly attire first, followed by the protective clothing. After completing the outfit with shorts and sandals, she observed herself in the mirror and decided that she looked nice enough. She checked her banking app, confirming that she had enough money to buy and free Connor, before heading to the kitchen. Opening up her fridge and pantry, she fiddled around with food placements for a few minutes, moving the taco ingredients to the front and her sugary foods to the back, nearly out of sight.

Checking the time, Dawn decided to grab a Jen-recommended library book, along with her purse and checkbook, and headed over to the bus station. Knowing that she would soon be receiving tickles in abundance, she purchased a tickler seat and waited for the vehicle to arrive. She got in the window seat, then a ticklee took the middle, followed by another tickler by the aisle. Opening up her book, the former tickle slave started reading as the tickler in the aisle seat tormented the ticklee. Dawn eventually joined in at the end of a chapter, prodding the ticklish ribs and sneaking up to spider her armpits. However, after a few minutes of making the ticklish passenger squeal, she returned to the book. She did poke at the bikini-clad body beside her off and on, but mostly focused on an engaging part of the story. By the time the bus arrived at Felicity’s stop, Dawn almost wanted to stay on to continue to read and tickle a new ticklee passenger. However, Connor was waiting for her at his current mistress’ house, and he was much more entertaining than any book. Getting off at the unfamiliar stop, Dawn let her phone guide her on the walk over to the home with her former neighbor.

Next Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 10

Last edited:
Interesting that Dawn is keeping the true nature of her errand from Wendy for now, Dawn will likely have to tell Wendy the truth when she comes to pick them up which will be interesting. The price for a tickle slave seems quite low and while some of that may be because the cartel keeps strings attached to their tickle slaves I am not sure it can account for all of it, is it discounted because it is all on tickle island and the cartel benefits from all associated transactions (governs and taxes the island) or is Dawn getting an unmentioned discount?
As for Connor and Dawn’s potential love, it will be interesting to see how it develops.

Thanks for sharing your work, looking forward to the next part.

Interesting that Dawn is keeping the true nature of her errand from Wendy for now, Dawn will likely have to tell Wendy the truth when she comes to pick them up which will be interesting. The price for a tickle slave seems quite low and while some of that may be because the cartel keeps strings attached to their tickle slaves I am not sure it can account for all of it, is it discounted because it is all on tickle island and the cartel benefits from all associated transactions (governs and taxes the island) or is Dawn getting an unmentioned discount?
As for Connor and Dawn’s potential love, it will be interesting to see how it develops.

Thanks for sharing your work, looking forward to the next part.

Dawn certainly cannot keep this from Wendy forever, but she can hide it for a while. Since Wendy is sending Sasha and Brandy in her place, the soonest she would figure out about it, barring a change of heart from Dawn, would be when she talks to the two. She will have something to say- good, bad or neutral-when she finds out.

The Tickle Cartel does benefit significantly whenever a tickle slave is sold from taxes on the sale, as well as food, housing, etc. required for the slave. Due to her time in tickle slavery, Dawn has never even looked into getting a tickle slave. She has no clue about how much slaves usually cost to buy or free. Of her friends, Wendy is the most knowledgeable, so if Wendy learns the details, she will tell Dawn if she got a good price or not.

The nine years that Dawn and Connor spent apart, along with however long Dawn ends up owning Connor, will have a significant impact on how their relationship progresses going forward. Depending on these factors, they could end up as friends and nothing more, or they could take a step further.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you enjoyed it!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back