• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 3 (F/M, M/F, mostly upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3 of Chapter 13 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 2

Following dinner, the slave and mistress went into the living room. Dawn picked up the remote and handed it to Connor, who had taken a seat in the middle of the couch. “Okay, Con, try to find some baseball. I’ve got to grab something from my room.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he nodded, and she retreated to her closet.

Dawn sorted through her bikinis before picking out a shiny silver one from Jen. Confident that it would attract Connor’s attention, Dawn removed her clothes and replaced them with the skimpy swimsuit. She gave herself a once-over in her room’s mirror and then walked out, secure in the knowledge that Connor would not touch any of her tickle spots. “Con, did you find a game?” she seductively asked once he was in her sight.

“Yeah, I did,” he answered, not turning around to look at her.

“Good. Now, I’m going to need you to take your shirt off,” she tried to emphasize the sweetness in her voice.

“Yes, Mistress.” Keeping his eyes on the TV, he pulled the shirt over his head after a pitch. “Where do you want it?”

“Recliner’s fine. Then hands behind your back.”

“Yes, Mistress.” The shirt flew out of the way, and Connor put himself in position to be cuffed. “So that’s why you wanted me to pick the channel. Your entertainment’s going to be tickling me.”

Slightly frustrated that he had not seen her in her swimsuit yet, Dawn nonetheless confirmed her plan, “Yes. You are my tickle slave, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun, too. Please stand up.” He pushed himself off the couch, and she tied his wrists where he had left them. “You can sit down now, Con.”

“Thanks, Mistress.” He carefully obeyed her orders, and finally, she had her chance. Getting into a modeling pose and putting a sly smile on her face, she strutted around the couch in full view of him. She knew the exact moment that her body appeared in his peripheral vision. Jerking his head away from the game, he stared at her, slack-jawed, for a few seconds before stammering, “Mis- Mistress, you- you- you’re wearing… you’ve got… that’s a bikini!”

“Yes, it is,” she confidently plopped down beside him, loving that his eyes followed her instead of the game. “That shirt was starting to feel a bit oppressive, so I changed.”

“But, but, but…”

“But what, Con? Isn’t a woman entitled to wear what she wants inside her house? Especially your Mistress? I don’t need to tailor my outfit to your expectations.”

The harsh tone snapped him out of the trance, and his face reddened. “Yes, yes, of course. Sorry I appeared to question it, Mistress.” He swiveled back towards the TV, but not enough to keep her out of his peripheral vision.

“I’m glad we got that cleared up,” she swayed her stomach, drawing more of his attention. “Time for my fun.”

The new slave owner scooted close to her tickle slave, inadvertently brushing up against him, and reached her arms onto the other side of his body. His neck twisted slightly towards her to keep her in his sight, and she smiled before launching a ten-finger assault on his bare ribs.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA MIHIHIHISTREHEHEHESS!” Connor’s face and body jerked back towards the TV when the tickles began.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle the ticklish Con’s ribs!” she teased, scooting her upper body behind his back to get a better angle on his tickle spot. “I’m going to find each little rib and tickle it SIHIHIHI AHAHAHHA NOHOHOHOHO STAHAHAHAP COHOHOHON!” Unfortunately, when she moved behind him, his bound hands’ digits found flesh on her midsection, and they began wiggling. She pulled back off his ribs, and his fingers failed to follow her. Hopping away from him, she grabbed his shoulder and lightly turned it to face her. “Con! What was that for?”

“I’m sorry, Mistress; I don’t know what happened,” he apologized, head down.

She sighed. It was probably an honest mistake; his fingers may very well have just been clenching back and forth to deal with the tickling when her tummy touched them. Plus, his technique felt amazing, so she could allow some leeway. “Okay, just don’t let it happen again. Actually, scoot up on the couch. I want to have some freedom to go behind you.” He moved up so there was more space between him and the back of the couch. “That’s good. Now, watch your game, and no tickling me.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I’m going to get all your ribs, Con! Each and every one!” Dawn started on the left side ribs, the ones closest to her, as she moved back into position.

“IHIHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES DAHAHAWN!”

“Hey, that’s Mistress Dawn to you!” she teased.

“SOHOHORREHEHE MIHIHISTREHEHESS!”

“That’s more like it. Now, I know these aren’t the only tickly ribbies that you’ve got. I’m going to count them. Here’s one on your left side.” Lightly bumping her knees into her tickle slave, she reached around to find his other ribs. “I’ve got one tickly ribbie on your right side. Two on the left, two on the right. Ooh, I see number three! It’s on the left, and there’s a number THREEHEEHEEHEEHEE!” Out of nowhere, she felt her bare belly touch fingers again, and they wiggled into her skin. “STAHAHAP COHOHOHON!” she ordered, abandoning her attack to help him stop his. Once again, he complied as soon as her most ticklish spot was no longer in reach of his fingers.

“I’m so sorry, Mistress,” he apologetically turned to her, his head again downcast. This time, she followed his eyes, and she noticed that he was half-looking up, putting her belly in his line of sight. “I really didn’t mean to do that.”

“I know you didn’t.” She was reluctant to accept his apology, but the fact that her body still held his gaze encouraged her to dismiss the second infraction. “I may have gotten a little careless there, but you need to learn that just because you feel ticklish skin doesn’t mean you get to tickle it.”

“Sorry, Mistress, but that’s kind of gotten wired into my brain,” his head came up and he weakly shrugged his shoulders. “You get into enough tickle fights with gangs of ticklers, and you defend yourself however you can. I’ll try to keep my fingers still, but the ladies trained me pretty thoroughly.”

“Fine. I’ll do my part and stay away from pushing my ticklish tummy into your fingers. You do your part and don’t tickle me.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Alright, here we go again.” She scooted back to him, pressing her right leg against his left, and then moved all the way back on the couch, pressing her back against the cushion. When she bent over to gain access to his right ribs, she made sure that her stomach was sucked in as far as it could be. Free of any ticklish interference, she put her hands in position and began poking the spaces between the ribs. “I count one ticklish rib on your left and one on your right. Up I go, and here’s another one on each side. Yes, you’re so ticklish here.”

“NOHOHOHOHO MIHIHISTREHEHESS!”

“Yes, Con, yes. I’m going to tickle you silly, my tickle slave. Here’s another pair; that makes three. Three to tickle on each side makes how many, Con?”

“NOHOHOT THEHEHERE!”

“Three on each side makes how many tickly ribbies, my ticklish tickle slave?”

“SIHIHIHIX! PLEHEHEASE NOHOHOHO MOHOHOHORE!”

“That’s right, and I think instead of no more, we should go up to set number four!” Her hands moved up near his chest and found the ribs there. “How tickly are these ribs up here?”

“TOHOHOO MUHUHUCH! PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP!”

“No stopping now, Con! You tickled my tummy so much, so I’ve got to tickle your ribs to match. And tickling here is just too much fun. We’ll get back to the counting game later, but right now, I want to make you laugh. Time for all the rib tickles!”

“AHAHAHA STAHAHAP PLEHEHEASE NOHOHO MOHOHORE!”

“Yes, more! All the rib tickles! I’ve got your weak spot, Con, and there’s nothing you can do about it. My tummy’s way behind you, but your ribs are right here. I’m going to search all over them. I’ll find tickly spot after tickly spot after tickl- EHEHEHEHEHE NOHOHOHO COHOHOHON!” Connor’s bound wrists shot back in defiance, allowing his fingers to find and pin Dawn’s belly to the couch cushions. “STAHAHAP! BAHAHAD COHOHON!” Ceasing her own tickling once again, the mistress had to quickly slap her former neighbor’s fingers to get enough space to escape them. Once she was out of range, his hands returned to their spot right behind his back. “Con! How dare you tickle me like that! I even kept my tummy out of range. What happened?”

Connor turned to her. His face was downcast again, but she could see a hint of happiness in his stomach-observing eyes. “I’m really sorry, Mistress. I guess my tickle fight instincts got ahold of me again. I don’t know why my hands went back like that.”

Dawn had enjoyed the tickles and even wanted to will herself into believing his clear lie, but she had to draw the line somewhere. “Fine. It’s too bad that you can’t control your hands, but I can fix that. Turn around.” Once he did so, she commanded, “No going after me once I untie these.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

After unbinding his wrists, Dawn ordered, “Since you can’t control yourself, you’re going to experience some more foolproof restraint. And as punishment for tickling me, you’re going to carry me to your new tickle spot.”

“Carry you, Mistress?”

She stood up and motioned for him to do the same. “Yes, you’ve already picked me up a couple of times, and we won’t be going far. Will that be a problem, slave?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Good.” She stretched her arms out.

“Mistress Dawn,” he scanned her exposed body and bent his knees, “can I ask where we’re going first?”

“We’re going to your room. Is your stuff away from the bed enough that you can lay down on it?”

“My bed’s clear.”

“Okay, time to go.” She let a wide smile appear on her face, embracing the extreme amount of control she had over him.

“Very well, Mistress.” He sighed and giggled, then bent down and wrapped his arms around her stomach. “You know, Mistress Dawn, I can’t recall us doing this very often when we were younger.”

“No, but you’ve grown a lot stronger since I last saw you,” she pointed out, patting his back. “I figure you should put those muscles to work after tickling me without permission.”

“I think it’s a bit odd, considering where we are now, but you’re the boss, Dawn.”

“You mean Mistress Dawn.”

“Yes, Mistress Dawn.”

“Good. Also, sure it’s odd, but who cares? We’re not the same people as we were in Wyoming. I say we should let loose a little, have some fun in our new home.”

“Well, when you put it like that, it sounds nice.” He adjusted his grip, pushing her up slightly so her bare belly was right near his face.

“What are you doing, Con?” she giggled, slightly concerned that she was about to get a raspberry.

“Just wanted to get a better grip, Mistress. I doubt you’d be happy if I dropped you.” Relieved, she kept giggling and patted his back in approval. “You know, Mistress, you’re right. It’s kind of fun to carry you.” The two continued on until Dawn saw the open door to his bedroom. “Okay, Mistress,” he put extra emphasis on the title, “we’re in my room.”

“Duh, Con; I can see the door,” she mockingly joked. “Put me down now.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he said teasingly, and the next thing she knew, she was landing on the bed.

“Con!” she laughed as she stretched her arms. “I don’t need to-” She felt a cuff close around her left wrist, and her mouth snapped shut. Her head whipped over to that wrist, seeing a pink circle around it. Her perfect pink cuffs. “Con!” she exclaimed in alarm. “No!”

“No what, Mistress Dawn?” Five fingers played around in her left armpit.

“Nohoho cuhuhuffs!” she pleaded, giggling. Her right hand sought to cover up her sensitive pit, but his free hand grabbed it instead. “No, Con! Don’t you dare!” He did not respond, and she pulled against his grip. Unfortunately, she already had one wrist down, and any plans to use her legs to free herself were halted when he began scribbling fingers in her right armpit. She broke into another round of giggles, and the bed sank on her left and then right sides as Connor briefly straddled her. Soon enough, he was on her right side, and his hand left her underarm to get the other wrist cuff. She tried to pull away again, to no avail. The right cuff went on before she could make any progress.

“Mistress Dawn, stretch out your legs,” he ordered.

“No, nehehehever!” she squealed as his fingers began to tickle her ribs. They went down before long, skipping her stomach and tweaking her right hip briefly. Instead of stopping there, though, Connor continued until he started wiggling his fingers under her bent right leg. “Cohohon!” she tried to command him as both her legs snapped down, left over right.

He gently pushed the defending leg off and then hoisted himself up onto the bed, sitting on both legs below her knees. With his weight pinning her to the bed, he again focused on the right side, squeezing her kneecap gently. Unable to move, she could only give him giggly orders, none of which were acknowledged or obeyed.

He continued tickling for a few minutes before scooting down and eventually getting off, grabbing her right foot as he stood up. “Stop, Con! Let me out!” The right ankle cuff went on, and she was nearly helpless. Recalling Ziva’s unsuccessful attempt to keep her from escaping tickle slavery, Dawn pulled her left leg back and prepared to defensively strike her tickle slave. Connor responded by tickling her trapped right foot. He kept going until the tension in her left leg began to dissipate from all her giggles. Then, in a flash, he grabbed her left leg and pulled it taut. The ankle cuff closed over it with no further resistance.

Five minutes ago, she had been in bliss, tickling Connor’s ribs. Now, the whole situation was flipped on its head. She was the one tied up now. Her perfect pink cuffs pulled her four limbs taut on Connor’s bed. Her bikini bared her entire array of tickle spots to him. Finally, her tickle slave loomed over her, his fingers ready to tickle.

Next Chapter
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 4

Last edited:
Interesting turn around, Connor likely took initiative because she was so gentle with him and tempted him and if she had been strict he likely would have been cowed. I wonder if she will ask him if he wants her to be strict with him, she may also be able to get out of this if she tries shaming him by asking if this is what she should expect for trying to be considerate of his feelings. I also wonder if Dawn will be struck with some bad flashbacks from this uncontrolled situation, it could be a way that the idea that she had horrible experiences if not the truth in full. She could also voice the idea of getting instructions from Wendy to Connor, he likely knows her name and the Idea that Dawn knows her and would get her involved could give him pause.

Thanks for sharing, always a pleasure.

Interesting turn around, Connor likely took initiative because she was so gentle with him and tempted him and if she had been strict he likely would have been cowed. I wonder if she will ask him if he wants her to be strict with him, she may also be able to get out of this if she tries shaming him by asking if this is what she should expect for trying to be considerate of his feelings. I also wonder if Dawn will be struck with some bad flashbacks from this uncontrolled situation, it could be a way that the idea that she had horrible experiences if not the truth in full. She could also voice the idea of getting instructions from Wendy to Connor, he likely knows her name and the Idea that Dawn knows her and would get her involved could give him pause.

Thanks for sharing, always a pleasure.

If Dawn had harshly responded to Connor's first time tickling her, he would probably be less inclined to turn on her. She did want to take the first day slower, though, just to help Connor get used to living in a new home. From Monday on, she was planning to tickle him more harshly.

Dawn will certainly attempt to get Connor to let her out. Unfortunately, right now, he has all the power, and he does not necessarily need to listen to her. He already knows her worst tickle spots, and he can probably effectively silence her whenever he wants. Also, he surely knows that he is in big trouble already, so threats of future punishment, no matter who they come from, could be less effective.

Flashbacks to tickle slavery are possible, and they would probably be the best way to get to Connor. He does still care about her, and if she has a panic attack from reminders of being beaten, he will probably listen. However, Dawn does get tied and tickled quite a bit, so she is less likely to flashback to one of a few bad experiences versus one of her many great experiences.

Thanks for the comment, and sorry for getting back to you late. Glad you liked the story!

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back