• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 7 (M/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the final part of Chapter 13 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 6

“Connor! Come on! Let me out!” Dawn demanded as her tickle slave took a position near her bare belly.

“Sorry, Dawn, but you messed it up,” he responded.

“What did I mess up, and how?”

“I wasn’t going to tickle you anymore,” he stated, his fingers beginning to trace her torso again.

“THEHEHEN WHYHYHY?” she questioned, squirming around with the slight extra mobility provided by her bed’s cuffs.

“Why wasn’t I going to tickle you again? You looked exhausted after I finished up in my room.”

“NOHOHO WHYHYHY NOHOHOW?”

“Oh, why am I tickling you now?” he feigned just realizing this, and his fingers began to forcefully spider her stomach.

“YEHEHES TEHEHELL MEHEHE!”

“You tickled me after promising not to. Repeatedly.”

“IHIHIM YOHOHOUR MIHIHISTREHEHESS!”

“Yes, you are, bu-”

“THEHEN LEHEHET MEHEHE UHUHUP!” Dawn ordered before he could offer a rebuttal.

He moved a finger to her bellybutton. “But you’re also my friend. On the T cart ride over here, you told Sasha and Brandy that even though you bought me, you still considered me a friend. When you promised that you weren’t going to tickle me, I believed you. Then you broke that promise.”

“OHOHOKAHAHAY IHIHIM SOHOHORREHEHEE!”

“I bet you are, but I’m not letting you go just like that,” he announced, although he did remove his fingers from her midriff. “I had a few more tools that I wanted to test on your tummy, but I was willing to put that off indefinitely because you looked so tired. Even if that meant that you never let me tie you up again.”

“Well, I’m sure not going to let you tie me up again after this.”

“I know that, so I might as well get all my testing done before you go ballistic on me.” He patted her stomach. “Plus, since you’ve proven to be bad at keeping promises, I might as well tickle this so much that you have to wait until tomorrow to tickle me again.”

“You’re going to tickle me all night?”

“Not all night, just enough to guarantee that you’ll sleep instead of getting revenge.”

“If you let me out and leave now, I’ll go right to bed.”

“I don’t have to let you out for that.”

“I’ll go to sleep.”

“You could sleep now.”

“No, I can’t. The only time I’ve slept in restraints was when I was a tickle slave, and I have horrible memories from it.”

“Well, I can make sure that we keep from repeating that. I’ll let you go when I know you’re going to fall asleep soon, after I test out the tools on your tummy.”

“Urgh! Con, what do you want me to say? Do you really expect me to tell you to go ahead and tickle me?”

“Not at all. However, right now, I’d have to go back to my room to get tickle tools. If you were to tell me where this room’s tickle tools are…”

Dawn took a deep breath as she stared at her tickle slave. She did have tickle tools in here, and flossers were not part of the tool set. Unfortunately, that would mean revealing the location of the tickle tools in her room to a tickler who knew her weakness. “Will this be over quicker if I tell you?”

“I suppose that would be a fair trade,” he allowed. “Your tools in exchange for less tickle time.”

“Fine. To your left of my art desk, there’s a tiny cabinet. Each of the little drawers has a tool in it.”

“Thank you, Dawn.” He stood up and walked over to the tools. “Since I still don’t want you to try and get revenge on me when we’re done, though, I’ll be focusing all the tools on your bellybutton.”

“That wasn’t part of the deal!”

“Not a spoken part, but you can’t really do anything about it, now can you?”

“Urgh. This is going to cost you tomorrow morning, you know.”

“Sounds fair.”

“You’re not going to touch my tummy for days, and maybe not for weeks.”

“Understandable.” He turned on an electric toothbrush on his way back.

“Every single tool that you use tonight will be on your ribs tomorrow.”

“Then I guess I’d better find something that works great on your bellybutton, but not on my ribs.”

“AHAHAHAHA QUIHIHIHIHIHIT IHIHIHIHIT! COHOHOHON THAHAHATS TOHOHOO TIHIHICKLEHEHEE!”

“Looks like the toothbrush is a solid way to get you to smile. I bet you get these all the time at Tummy Paradise if they make you scream like this.”

‘Don’t think about work; don’t think about work,’ Dawn pushed the thought down before it could transform her current tickling into something wonderful.

“STAHAHAHAP! NOHOHO MOHOHOHORE!”

“I think your broken promise is worth at least five minutes of toothbrush tickles.”

“NOHOHOHO! ZEHEHEROHOHOHO MIHIHINUHUHUTES!”

“Zero minutes would be far too short; don’t insult me by suggesting that.” He began to squeeze her bare right side in retaliation.

“COHOHOHON PLEHEHEASE!”

Connor refused to listen to her for the predetermined five minutes, and then he finally took the toothbrush off. “How did that feel, Dawn?” he teasingly questioned, holding the inactive tool close to her torso.

She glared at him. “Let me out. Now.”

“Sounds like you need some more tickles before you’re ready to sleep.” He left the toothbrush on her bed and returned to the tickle tool container.

“Hey, put the toothbrush back!” she ordered. “If you’re going to tickle torture me, at least don’t make a mess of my tools.”

“I’ll put it back when I’m done with it.”

“You’re getting another tool.” He turned around, a feather in hand. “See, you’ve got a feather; put the toothbrush back.”

“It was too effective; I think I might need to use it later. Now, how feather-ticklish is that cute button?”

“TOHOHOHOO MUHUHUCH!” Dawn squealed as the feather tip touched down on her outie.

“This doesn’t seem like too much; in fact, I don’t think it’s enough. You were laughing harder with the toothbrush on there; this feather should be nothing for you.”

“STAHAHAHAP! NOHOHO MOHOHORE TIHIHICKLEHEHES!”

“Dawn, we’ve been through this already. You’ve got a beautiful bellybutton, it’s ticklish, and I’m going to test tickle tools on it until I’m satisfied. The tickles stop when I say they do, not when you tell me.”

“AHAHAHAHA!” Dawn had to retreat into pure laughter as the feather continued to tease her navel. She had been lucky that the toothbrush did not push her into Tummy Paradise ticklee mode, and the feather after that was a dangerous prospect.

“Sounds like you don’t hate it,” Connor only added to her frustrations as he took advantage of a lack of condemnation. “Your tickle button’s so great; I could tickle you all day. Would you like that, Dawn? Huh? I’m not hearing an answer from you.”

‘I wish I could give you one,’ Dawn took a brief break from her fight to internally express her frustration. ‘When you get done, I will.’

“I guess that means that you’d like it.”

‘Hmph! I can’t believe he thinks that!’ she mentally shouted out, all the while knowing that it was really true.

Luckily for Dawn, this feigned indignation gave her the strength to laugh out something other than a praise, “STAHAHAP COHOHOHONNOR!”

“Well, if you insist. I guess I’ve tested the feather enough. It works pretty good on you.”

“Okay, Con, you’ve had your fun. Now let me out. I only tickled you for like half a minute total. There’s no way this is fair.”

“PFFFFT!” he blew a raspberry on her torso. When he stopped, he kneeled on the bed near her knees. “PFFT!” Another raspberry, right on top of her bellybutton. His fingers joined in, tickling up and down her bare sides.

“STAHAHAP IHIHIHIT! THAHAHAHATS NOHOHOHOT EHEHEVEN AHAHA TOHOHOHOOL!”

“It’s close enough to one, PFFFFFFT! I think you deserve some raspberries, in any case. They should help tire you out.”

“IHIHIHI SAHAHAHAID STAHAHAP!”

His fingers moved in and attacked her navel. “And I’m not listening to you. You can do whatever you want tomorrow, but for tonight, you’re my ticklee.”

“PLEHEHEHEASE!”

“Well, if you’re going to use the magic word, then I guess I can make some concessions.” He finally stopped tickling her and got off the bed. “Let’s see what other tools I can find.”

“You’re not going to find anything in there.” Despite having directed Connor to the tickle tool box, Dawn could not help but try to weasel out of more tickling.

“Then what’s this?” he pulled out a fan-shaped makeup brush.

‘Well, at least I can work with this and keep a straight face,’ she thought.

“I keep spare makeup tools in the top row for when one breaks or wears out,” she kept her expression solemn.

“I’m sure you don’t need makeup, Dawn.” The threat was clear, even if it came in the form of a compliment.

“I do!”

“Oh, don’t sell yourself short. I’ve seen you without makeup before, and I’m sure you’ve gotten rid of it through all this tickling. You look just as pretty as always.”

“Put my spare makeup brush back, now.”

“Okay, I’ll put it where it belongs,” he continued over to her. “Right on a ticklish tickle button.”

“NOHOHOHO THAHAHATS!”

“Don’t deny it; I put the brush on the only appropriate place for an obvious tickle tool,” he anticipated and denied her statement.

“IHIHIHITS NOHOHOHOT WHAHAHAT IHIHIHI MEHEHEANT!” she dismissed his defense.

“It should be what you meant; plus, this is doing wonders on your bellybutton. I never knew a makeup brush could work so well on an outie. I’ve only used them on toes before.”

“COHOHOME OHOHON! JUHUHUST STAHAHAHAP NAHAHAHA!” Dawn uttered a couple last protests before the wonderful feeling of the makeup brush forced her back into pure laughter.

“I think I need some more time before I stop,” Connor denied, dancing the tool over the entirety of Dawn’s protruding tickle button. “You’re so ticklish, and there’s just no reason not to take advantage of that fact.” He continued to tickle her for several minutes until he finally removed the perfect-feeling brush from her bellybutton.

“Are you going to let me go now?” Dawn faked a yawn before her question, hoping it would encourage Connor to free her.

He raised his eyebrows. “Did you really think that fake yawn would get me to release you early?”

“Con!” she whined. “No more tickling. Just let me out!”

“I didn’t see any more tools that I wanted to try out in your little stash over there.”

“Then let me out!” she insisted before he could continue.

“However,” he paused, “you are nowhere near tired enough to be freed, and I think you need to pay for that fake yawn.”

“No, I don’t!” she put on her best begging face. “Please, Con? For old times’ sake, let me out of here.”

“Let’s see: your belly’s bare, so I’m going to have to go with no. Whenever you showed off your stomach like that back in Wyoming, it got tickled. So, for old times’ sake, let’s see how fun the electric toothbrush can be again.”

“No, not the toothbrush!” Dawn shoved her abdomen back into the bed as far as it could go, and she yanked in her arms and legs protectively. Unfortunately, although the cuffs on her bed were not tailored to perfectly stretch her out, they were still sufficient to keep her from protecting her belly. “COHOHOHOHOHON STAHAHAHAHAP! IHIHIHIM SEHEHERIOHOHOUS!"

“You don’t sound serious, you sound ticklish,” he calmly dictated as he buzzed her outie knot. “In fact, you’re so ticklish that when I’m done, you’ll definitely be too tired to try and tickle me tonight.”

By this time, Dawn was focused on fighting her Tummy Paradise ticklee mode, and only pure laughter was coming out of her mouth. She also battled the tickling, consistently trying to pull in her arms or legs over her ticklish tummy, to no avail. Although it did not produce direct results in getting the toothbrush off, it did pay off in terms of tiring her out. Connor still tickled her for quite a while, but shortly after real yawns began to mix in with her pure laughter, he turned off the toothbrush and removed it from her tickle button. To ensure that she was helpless to go after him, the tickle slave leaned down and blew a few intense raspberries on Dawn’s navel, combining them with all his fingers roughly wiggling on her torso for the maximum effect. After this, he finally got up off the bed and put the toothbrush away.

“Please, Con… I’m really tired,” she fearfully looked up to her tickler. “Let me out.”

“I can tell, Dawn.” He started to undo the cuffs on her ankles, then came up to free her wrists. As soon as her chains were gone, she rolled to one side and pulled the blankets over her bare belly, protecting her frequently tormented spot.

With her most ticklish spot covered, she looked up at Connor and harshly demanded, “Get out of my room. You can go to the kitchen and grab a snack or some water, but I want you in your room in less than ten minutes. Stay there for the rest of the night. I don’t want to see you again until tomorrow.”

“Yes, Mistress.” He lowered his head and swiftly exited her room. After holding her blanket tight for a few minutes, Dawn finally got off her bed and went to her closet. She put on a cropped-top pajama shirt, then covered that with a rarely worn oversized T-shirt. To protect the tickle spots on her lower body, she put on some long shorts and then slipped her bare feet into a pair of cozy winter slippers. She waited until fifteen minutes had passed before going out to the kitchen and grabbing a snack and a pair of water bottles. Then, retreating to her room, she locked the door before shedding her protective T shirt and slippers. Sliding under her covers, she decided that while she needed to find some way to keep Connor from tickle torturing her tomorrow, it could wait until the morning.

Next Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 1

Last edited:
Interesting that Dawn mentioned that she was a tickle slave and it was horrible, Connor knows she likes being tickled (I suspect he knows she is trying to avoid enjoying the one he just gave her) so I can see him staying up wondering what made her experience so horrible that it left some form of trauma. As for Dawn getting control of the situation I expect Connor will do what she says for the most part and while he did enjoy this he knows Dawn wants to take him out as a friend, he is smart enough to know her status as mistress means she has the upper hand. I think even he can recognize that despite liking him her being his mistress is important to him, after thinking over the night I doubt he will want to try his luck to much and risk Dawn turning this from a amicable but unusual situation to a personalized tickle hell as Dawn takes extreme actions to assert authority.
I suppose next time we get to see next time we see if Dawn has the most important trait of a mistress, not being a skilled tickler but the willingness to inflict tickle TORTURE on a slave begging for mercy.

Thanks for the story, they are always a pleasure.

Interesting that Dawn mentioned that she was a tickle slave and it was horrible, Connor knows she likes being tickled (I suspect he knows she is trying to avoid enjoying the one he just gave her) so I can see him staying up wondering what made her experience so horrible that it left some form of trauma. As for Dawn getting control of the situation I expect Connor will do what she says for the most part and while he did enjoy this he knows Dawn wants to take him out as a friend, he is smart enough to know her status as mistress means she has the upper hand. I think even he can recognize that despite liking him her being his mistress is important to him, after thinking over the night I doubt he will want to try his luck to much and risk Dawn turning this from a amicable but unusual situation to a personalized tickle hell as Dawn takes extreme actions to assert authority.
I suppose next time we get to see next time we see if Dawn has the most important trait of a mistress, not being a skilled tickler but the willingness to inflict tickle TORTURE on a slave begging for mercy.

Thanks for the story, they are always a pleasure.

After being tied up a second time, Dawn was willing to say pretty much anything that could get her free, including appealing to Connor's current situation. Her bad experiences as a tickle slave were real, but given the current situation, Connor might not actually believe her.

With regards to Connor's actions for the next day, he could either be emboldened or subdued by a night of thinking. He did enjoy tickling Dawn very much, and it can be something to look back on fondly. If that enjoyment dominates his night, it could encourage him to try and tickle her again. On the other hand, Dawn made her displeasure with the tying and tickling clear. Connor also acknowledged during the tickling that she would be able to get him back the next day. If that stays in his mind, he will not want to risk upsetting Dawn further, for fear of worsening what will already be a long and harsh punishment. Of course, Connor has been a tickle slave for seven years, and that will influence his course of action.

Regardless of what Connor does, Dawn will ensure she is more prepared. She had no desire to be tied and tickled, and she will now do whatever it takes to make sure it does not happen again without her permission. Although she did not want to be harsh with Connor, the events of the evening could have changed her mind, if only for the purpose of retaking control of her tickle slave.

Thanks for the comment! Glad you enjoy the story!

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back