• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 1 (F/M, ribs)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 14 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 7

The events of the evening consumed Dawn’s mind while she slept. In a vivid dream, she imagined that she had already freed Connor, and they met in his room. Once again, he picked her up and gently tossed her on his bed, but this time, he did not need to rush to fasten the pink cuffs to her limbs. Freed from the responsibility to pretend she hated being tickled, Dawn willingly stretched her arms and legs out for the perfectly positioned restraints. Connor started tickling immediately after she was bound. Just like the unplanned session, he put plenty of emphasis on her bare belly, and he took advantage of the bounty of tools she left in his room. Unlike what had actually happened, though, he abandoned the other tickle spots. Dawn did not need or want breaks from the intense but enjoyable tummy tickling, especially with a loving tickler in control of her body. Also, Connor did not ever bring out the flossers, and in response, Dawn never considered begging. All her laughter was encouraging, and she allowed herself to surrender to Tummy Paradise ticklee mode. When Connor complimented her ticklish body, she gave the praise right back. Once he was done in his room, he took her to her own room, and they repeated the tying and tickling until she finally decided that she had had enough. It was a perfect situation, and Dawn wanted to stay in dreamland forever.

When the sun shining in her room finally roused Dawn from her sleep, she groaned. The ticklish dream had been absolutely flawless, and she wanted it to come to life as soon as possible. However, that was not practical now, nor would it be anytime soon. Connor was her tickle slave, and she needed to treat him like one. Otherwise, he might get the idea that she was fine with him turning the tables on her without permission. As wonderful as the tickling actually had been, how it started was completely unacceptable. She had specifically taken him back to his room to tie him up and tickle him, and his attack was a direct assault on her authority. As long as he was her tickle slave, Connor needed to obey her orders and let her have full control of their relationship.

Unfortunately, his strength made it clear that unless Dawn got some external way to control him, she could easily end up bound again. She could order him to take off his shirt and lie down, but if he did not want to cooperate, there was only so much she could do. Groaning again, Dawn scanned her room until she came upon a plain box that she did not recognize. Walking over to inspect it, she saw the folder from Felicity on top, and a smile came onto her face. “The Rib Counter! Perfect!” Dawn opened up the box, removing both the wrap-around tickle machine and its remote. A minute was all she needed to refamiliarize herself with the controls.

A quick look in the mirror told Dawn that even if she had a tickle machine to put on Connor, she was not ready to go out and face him again. Her crop top pajama shirt still left the primary tickle target from last night completely exposed, and Connor could certainly take advantage of that if he did not want his ribs counted. Removing the unhelpful clothing, she found a normal pajama shirt and put it on. She added the oversized T shirt that she wore the previous night, then a wintery sweater, and finally, a robe. Looking at herself in the mirror, Dawn felt confident that even if her tickle slave came after her belly, she could last long enough to tickle his ribs into submission. She slipped a pair of sweats over her pajama shorts, then put her bare feet in socks and running shoes. Having sufficiently overdone her tickle protection, she stuck the Rib Counter remote in her pocket, then folded up the machine. Carrying it under her arm, she finally abandoned the safety of her room.

The smell of pancakes and eggs entered Dawn’s nose once her door was open. “Con?” she tentatively called out, not that she really needed him to tell her where he was.

“Mistress Dawn, I’m in the kitchen.” Dawn was already making her way there. When she arrived, he was actually in the dining room, sitting down and looking apologetically in her direction. “Mistress, about last night, I’m-”

“Shirt off, slave.” Dawn harshly commanded. She hated how she sounded, and she hated addressing Connor with the demeaning title, but it was necessary.

“Yes, Mistress,” he submissively stated, and he set his shirt on the back of his chair.

“Put this on,” Dawn unfolded the Rib Counter and tossed it to him.

“Mistress?” Fear filled his voice, even as he obediently wrapped the machine around his most ticklish spot.

“Can you hook it in the back?” she ignored his nervousness.

“Not all the way in the back, but near it. I can get it close enough to have part of the machine hitting one side of my ribs.”

“Do that, then.” He complied, and she instructed, “Arms up as high as you can get them.” Once his arms were in the air, she cautiously walked over, staring at the hands that tickled her the night before, and went behind him. “Stay still, or I’ll make you regret moving.”

“Yes, Mistress.” He became a statue as she unhooked the clamps on the machine, pulled it to the middle of his back, and retightened it on him. She then activated the backup lock on the remote. Once there was no chance Connor could escape from the tickle machine without her permission, she made her way back to the other side of the table.

“You can put your arms down now,” she declared as she took a seat opposite him.

“Mistress Dawn, may I speak?” he cautiously asked.

“Fine, slave,” she dismissively allowed, pulling the remote out and holding her pointer finger over the power button.

“I guess this means you’re still angry with me for last night?”

“What do you think?” she snapped.

“I’m sorry, Mistress. I know-”

“Now you know that you shouldn’t have done it?” she angrily cut him off. “You didn’t figure that out yesterday?”

“There was a small part of me that knew yesterday, but I got carried away. There’s no excuse for that. I just want you to know that I’m sorry.”

“Make me believe it with your actions. In the meantime, I’m keeping that on.”

“I understand. Would you like me to make you breakfast?”

“Do you remember how to make breakfast after having other people cook for you for seven years?”

“Mistress, I’ve already made myself breakfast,” he pointed to the plate in front of his seat. She turned the Rib Counter on at an initial setting of five. “AHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP! NOHOHOHOT THEHEHERE!”

She pressed the power button again. “I ask questions, slave; you answer them. Do you still remember how to make breakfast?”

“Yes, I do, sorry, Mistress.”

“Don’t say sorry for something so trivial. Otherwise, I might not believe you actually regret tickling me last night, and I’d be forced to do something drastic.” Out of his sight, she bumped the Rib Counter’s intensity control up to six.

“Yes, Mistress.” His head lowered. “Do you still like your eggs scrambled?”

“Yes. Don’t rush them, and do not burn them.”

“I won’t, Mistress. I made some for myself first, just to make sure I wouldn’t mess up with yours.”

“And how are your eggs?” Dawn saw that about an eighth of his plate was still full.

“They’re tasty, same as I used to make them back in Wyoming.”

“Good. Now, when you have time, come back to the table.”

“Yes, Mistress.” He started back almost immediately. “The stove’s just heating up again. I remembered how much you liked my eggs, so I put the cooking oil in already, and it will take a few minutes before I need to go back there.”

“Four minutes and five seconds exactly.” Feeling safe with the Rib Counter on Connor and the remote in her hand, Dawn let a smile crack her face.

“I’ll set a timer next time,” he smiled back.

“I like seeing that smile, Con, which is good, because you’re going to be smiling and laughing a whole lot today. Eat up. You’ll need the energy to pay for last night.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he answered before getting back into breakfast. “I hope at least one good thing came from last night.”

“Really? You’re trying to spin that into something good?” Anger filled Dawn’s voice.

“I don’t WAHAHAHANT PLEHEHEASE LEHEHEHET MEHEHE EHEHEXPLAHAHAIN!” he pleaded as the Rib Counter got back to work.

Dawn allowed the machine to run for a minute before turning it back off. “Are you going to try to spin the torture you gave me last night into something good again?”

“I just wanted to know how you slept last night.”

It was a fair question, given that he proclaimed and delivered on his intention to tickle her to tiredness. It also dodged Dawn’s question, but she was so off put by his answer that she forgot to punish him. “I slept well, Connor.” He smiled and opened his mouth to respond, but Dawn stopped him. “Of course, I only got to sleep after I locked my door. I didn’t feel safe until I was sure that no rogue tickle slaves could get in and cuff me to my bed again.”

Connor’s face dropped. ‘Good,’ Dawn thought. ‘He needs to know the worst-case consequences for his actions, even if we’re going to repeat last night after I free him.’

“I think the stove is about hot, Con. You’ve got some cooking to do. Oh, also, put your shirt back on. I don’t want anything splattering on your skin by accident.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he responded, deflated.

She watched him put her eggs into the skillet before declaring, “Con, I’ve got to grab some stuff from my room. Just set out my plate if you finish before I get back.” She got the standard tickle slave response as she left for her room, taking the Rib Counter remote with her. With Connor’s ribs in her control and his clear regret for the prior night’s situation, Dawn felt that she no longer needed so much protection for her belly. She removed the robe, sweater, and the oversized T shirt from her upper body, leaving just a thin pajama shirt in between her belly and potential tickling fingers. Following this, she removed the sweats, shoes, and socks from her lower body, replacing the footwear with some cozy slippers.

Now much better dressed for the relatively warm summer temperature of her home, Dawn headed back to the dining room. Connor was still making her eggs when she approached her seat, but he had his head half-turned towards her. “I’m glad this let you feel comfortable enough to change,” he patted the machine. “I was worried that you were going to get warm with all the other clothes you had on.”

‘Perfect,’ she thought. ‘He called me cute and pretty so many times yesterday. Let’s see if that means what I think it means.’

“Just warm? I guess I’m only hot when I’m wearing a bikini, right?” she sarcastically questioned.

His sigh made it clear that he was tired of Dawn’s game. “Is this about me calling you cute when I was tickling you?” She stared at him and took the remote out. “Wait, Mistress! Please, don’t turn it on!” The remote went onto the table, but Dawn folded her arms away from it. “I tickled you for years back home in Wyoming.”

“Not helping,” she put an edge in her voice.

“Sometime in there, I must have called your reactions to being tickled cute. At least once or twice. I always thought you were cute when you were laughing.”

“You brought up a connection between cute and hot, Connor.”

“It was the only thing I could think of when you mentioned the bikini.”

Hoping he would admit his attraction to her, she pushed, “Does that mean I wasn’t cute when you first saw me in the bikini? I mean, even on the couch, you were staring…”

He rushed away from that accusation. “You picked an eye-catching color.”

“And you’re saying that’s the only reason why you decided looking at me was preferable to watching your long-lost baseball game?”

“Your eggs are almost done,” he turned his full attention back to the skillet, but Dawn thought she saw a hint of a blush as his face moved out of her sight.

“You’re so lucky that you’re cooking, or that machine would be on.” He stayed focused on his task, and the tension in the room faded. Dawn had confirmed that wearing the bikini had left an impression, but that was about it.

After he served her the eggs, she dug in, and the food took over her thoughts. “Mmm-mmm, I’ve gotta admit, Con, you haven’t lost your touch. These taste just as good as they did nine years ago.”

“I’m glad you still like them; I’ll make more whenever you ask.”

“I usually have a light breakfast, Con, but with how good these are, we may need to have them for dinner sometime.”

“Whenever you want them. So, do we have a plan for today?”

“Have you had enough to eat for breakfast?”

“Yes, I had some pancakes and then the eggs from earlier.”

“Okay, what do you say we take a morning jog after I finish?”

“Sounds like good exercise.”

“Good. I always take one, but I’m glad you’re coming, too. By the way, the Rib Counter is staying on for that. Felicity gave me some advice on how to keep you from tickling me when I’m wearing a crop top.”

“A crop top?”

“I jog in a crop top.”

“Oh, right, I forgot. So, what’s…” Realization came over him. “Wait, she told you how to set up that program?”

“Yes, I know about the obedience program, and after last night, I think it’ll be necessary whenever my belly’s showing. Don’t worry; I won’t torture you unless you make me.”

“I wasn’t even considering it. So, anything after the jog?”

“Showers. I want you to take another if you already took one. Then we can start your punishment for last night. Today, it’s my turn to tickle you. If you dare to try and resist me in the slightest…” She left the threat hanging.

“I’ll do whatever you say, Mistress.”

“You said that yesterday.”

“I won’t make the same mistake today.”

“And tomorrow? And the next day? And the next day? And so on, and so forth?”

“I won’t make it again, Mistress. I’ll do whatever you say, whenever you say it.”

“Good.” Dawn finished up her plate. “Put this in the sink, and then go get a running shirt and shorts if you have them. Otherwise, pick out whatever you think would be best for jogging, and we can go buy you something this afternoon. Sit on the couch when you’re done. I’ll be out in ten minutes. You be out before then.”

Upon hearing Connor confirm her orders, Dawn grabbed the Rib Counter remote and headed back to her room. She picked out one of her favorite crop tops. “Too bad I can’t wear you all day today,” she observed out loud. “If Con didn’t seem obsessed with tickling me, you’d be perfect for teasing and tickling him today.” Dawn transferred her security backup to a pair of running shorts after she had her standard jogging outfit on. After placing her phone in her other pocket, she sat at her desk and flipped through her nature sketchbook.

The mistress of the house waited for the full ten minutes to pass before leaving the safety of her room for the living room. As ordered, Connor was sitting on the couch, waiting for her. He had a light short-sleeve shirt and some athletic shorts on, along with running shoes. “Is that going to work for regular jogs? Actually, are you even interested in regular jogs?”

“Yes, and yes, as long as you’re doing them, too,” he responded. “Mistress Felicity kept a fitness room for us tickle slaves, along with some space outside, and this is basically what I wore there. Are we ready to go?”

“Not until I make sure that you can’t tickle me without consequences,” she smirked at him.

“Were you really changing that entire time? I just figured you’d already set it up.”

“Felicity never told me how close I had to be to the Rib Counter to set up the obedience program. I just assumed we had to be in the same room.”

“Not as far as I know. I’ve had it come on unprompted more than a few times. I guess it doesn’t matter now.” He shrugged his shoulders, and Dawn quickly ran through the controls of the program. She opted to start at an intensity of five, just to make sure Connor had an immediate reaction to any disobedience. For the time, she followed Felicity’s advice of six minutes maximum between delay codes. Lastly, she set a repeating five-minute timer on her phone as the virtual clock began to run.

“Alright, Con, no touching my tummy or otherwise misbehaving. The program’s already active, so it will make you pay if you go out of line.”

He stood up. “I won’t tickle you, Mistress. Are we going to hit any of the spots you mentioned Saturday?”

“We’ll head to the recreation area and then back. That’s usually just a Saturday morning thing for me, but since I don’t have work today, I figure we can do that route. If you get tired at any time, let me know, and we’ll take a break and head back. No punishment, of course. Now, let’s go over some of my regular pre-jog stretching.”

The morning jog went about as normal as it could. Connor and Dawn ran beside each other, and the tickle slave kept his hands away from his mistress’ exposed midriff. His eyes did occasionally glance over, but only for a few seconds at a time. Dawn entered the delay code whenever her timer demanded, keeping her promise to not tickle Connor so long as he behaved. By the time the two got back, they were both smiling, happy to have gotten outside.

“Great job, Con!” Dawn proclaimed once the two were in her house again. She deactivated the obedience program and released the extra remote lock on the Rib Counter. “Let’s get to the showers, and then we can go on with our day.”

“What about this, Mistress?” he lifted up his shirt and pointed to the machine on his ribs.

“Arms up again,” she ordered, and he complied. After unlocking it and twisting it to where he had it earlier, Dawn instructed, “Take it off when you get back to your room, then shower, then put it back on like this. Meet me in the living room when you’re done. I’ll adjust it again there. There will be consequences if it’s not on when I come out.”

“Yes, Mistress. See you in a little bit.” The two parted ways to take showers and get dressed for the day. Upon putting on a short-sleeve shirt, which was typically saved for the oddly cold summer day or warm winter day, and shorts, Dawn walked back out to the couch. Connor was waiting for her, and once he realized that she was there, he took his shirt off and put his arms up without her asking. She adjusted the Rib Counter back to its normal position before ordering him to lead her downstairs for his first real payback tickling.

Next Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 2

Last edited:
Looks like Dawn has reassert control of the situation and is taking no chances, I would imagine Connor regrets taking such liberties yesterday. While I doubt he regrets tickling her he likely regrets making his first impression being a rebellious slave, given the massive change in Dawn’s behavior he likely believes he has exhausted most of her good will and can kiss playful teasing goodby and can only expect mean teasing and strict control. During the punishment session Dawn could say to Connor that she wanted your to have a somewhat casual and fun dynamic with him for the duration of his slavery but now sees she must treat him strictly, this would both impress on him his misstep and hint that she considers his enslavement a temporary state of affairs.
I also wonder when Dawn will start reaching out to her friends, at least something to satiate Wendy’s curiosity for the time being as I assume she has already forced info from her slaves.

Thanks for the story, they are always a pleasure.

Looks like Dawn has reassert control of the situation and is taking no chances, I would imagine Connor regrets taking such liberties yesterday. While I doubt he regrets tickling her he likely regrets making his first impression being a rebellious slave, given the massive change in Dawn’s behavior he likely believes he has exhausted most of her good will and can kiss playful teasing goodby and can only expect mean teasing and strict control. During the punishment session Dawn could say to Connor that she wanted your to have a somewhat casual and fun dynamic with him for the duration of his slavery but now sees she must treat him strictly, this would both impress on him his misstep and hint that she considers his enslavement a temporary state of affairs.
I also wonder when Dawn will start reaching out to her friends, at least something to satiate Wendy’s curiosity for the time being as I assume she has already forced info from her slaves.

Thanks for the story, they are always a pleasure.
Dawn will not be giving Connor much of a chance to get her back, and she will do what she can to keep him under her control. As part of that, she will tickle torture him sufficiently to ensure that tickling her again has greater risks than rewards.

However, Dawn is not a cruel tickler at heart. At Tummy Paradise and in her normal life, friendly tickling is her favorite type. That does not mean that she cannot tickle intensely or deliver tickle torture; however, she does not like to torture for very long. She will tickle intensely for a while if the ticklee likes it (such as Jen). To get her point across to Connor, Dawn will need to tickle him intensely; however, Connor will feel torture in short stints of tickling, so she might feel fine taking more frequent breaks than normal. This way, she can still effectively tickle torture him while also not getting too uncomfortable with how she is treating a friend.

Along with this, although Dawn will use the Rib Counter to keep Connor from rebelling again, she still likes him and wants to lay the groundwork for a future friendship or relationship. This friendly attitude will be held in check somewhat by her desire to keep him in line, but it can still come through as long as Dawn has the security of the Rib Counter or having Connor tied up.

Dawn could hint to Connor about her intentions to make his tickle slavery temporary, but it would need to come with a firm declaration of her control and threat of delayed freedom should he rebel again. If she chooses to tell him, though, she also has to decide if she wants to let him know so soon after he tied and tickled her. She may prefer to wait until she has punished him a bit for his rebellion before even hinting that he could be free soon. Also, she did originally intend for this to be a surprise, both to endear him to her more when she freed him and to keep him seeing her purely as a mistress.

Dawn took time off work to spend it with Connor, and she did not mention that she was becoming a mistress to Jen or Maddie when she spoke with them Saturday night. Given that she and Jen were both tickle slaves when they came to the Tickle Cartel, and especially with her experience as a tickle slave, not seeing them until she frees Connor is an option. Even after his rebellion, Dawn still wants to transition from Connor’s mistress to a friend fairly soon. As far as general timelines, Dawn typically goes over to Jen and Maddie’s home in the middle of the week, but she already hinted at delaying or cancelling that during the phone call.

As for Wendy, it is unlikely that the Tickle Mistress pressed Sasha or Brandy to the point where she decided they needed tickle-assisted questioning. If she had been curious about who Dawn was moving, she would have pushed for more information for Dawn during the call where Dawn asked for the T cart. Before the T cart ride back, neither Sasha, Brandy, nor Wendy suspected that anything was alarmingly out of the ordinary. The two slaves even tried to hide their suspicion from Dawn by murmuring about Wendy not liking surprises instead of outright telling the new mistress. As far as timelines, Dawn normally only sees Wendy on Saturdays, and she already promised to explain her previous absence to the Tickle Mistress then. Until that point, Wendy has no reason to press her tickle slaves. Of course, should Wendy decide to interrogate Sasha and Brandy and finds out that Dawn became a mistress or anything else major, she would immediately call Dawn and demand more information.

Thanks for reading and commenting! I am glad that you are still enjoying the story!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back