• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 5 (F/M, ribs)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 5 of Chapter 14 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 4

“Now, let’s have some fun.”

“AHAHAHAHA IHIHIHI THOHOHOHOUGHT…” Connor shrieked as Dawn’s ten fingers dove down to attack his ribs.

“I’m not going to restrict myself to tools, if that’s what you were thinking. My fingers worked fabulously earlier, and I think they’re good for punishing these ticklish ribs.”

“PLEHEHEHEASE!”

“Okay, okay. No need to complain; I’ve got some of my favorite tickle tools right here.” She opened up a shelf below the rack and immediately selected a pair of electric toothbrushes.

“Mistress, I…”

“Shh, Con,” she put a finger on his lips. “It’s my turn to have fun. You had a lot of fun using these on my bellybutton last night. How well do they work on ribs?”

“Dawn, please.” He pulled his stomach and some of his ribs into the rack, and his eyes were filled with horror. “Please don’t use those.”

She turned the toothbrushes on. “Oh, you were so close, Con. So close.” They dropped to his shirtless upper body to torment his most ticklish spot. “But I’m not just Dawn anymore; I’m Mistress Dawn.”

“NOHOHOHOHOHO IHIHIHIHIM SOHOHOHOHO SOHOHOHORREHEHE!”

“I’m not. These work just as great on you as they did on me. You must be feeling horrible about tickling me with them last night.”

“YEHEHEHES IHIHI DOHOHO! PLEHEHEASE! JUHUHUST STAHAHAHAP!”

“No, this is way too much fun. I’m going to trace each and every rib with these toothbrushes. Maybe one or two of them will be more sensitive than the others.”

“NOHOHOHO THEHEHEY’RE AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Connor finally trailed off into pure laughter as one of the toothbrushes began to slowly buzz the outline of a left-side rib.

“Let’s see; that’s one hyper-ticklish rib. It’s sensitive from the left edge aaaaall the way over to the right edge. How about the one above it? Is that one just as ticklish? My toothbrush wants to find out!” Dawn proceeded to agonizingly trace each and every rib on Connor’s exposed upper body, alternating between going left to right and right to left. After finishing with the left side, she stuck the toothbrush in the center of that side of his ribcage and began the process over on the right side.

After she finished ticklishly tracing Connor’s tickle spot with the toothbrushes, Dawn finally removed the tools and turned them off. “How are you feeling, Con? Regretting using the toothbrushes on me for so long yesterday?”

“Yes, Mistress Dawn, I regret it completely. I am very sorr-”

“Good enough for me. Now, let’s see if I can find another tool.”

“Mistress?” A hint of curiosity caught Dawn’s attention, and she stopped before she could leave the rack.

“Yes, slave?”

“Before you get another tool, can I ask you a question about last night?”

“You want the toothbrushes back on your ribs?”

Connor surprised her with his answer, “I’m probably going to get punished whenever I ask this, so I might as well ask it when you can punish me right away.”

“Fine, but if I don’t like it, you’ll get tickles instead of an answer.”

“Fair enough. Was there a reason you cried when I pulled out an electric flosser to use on you last night?”

Dawn’s face turned red as she remembered the tears pouring out of her eyes the prior evening. “Con, you’re right: I am going to punish you for asking that question. There’s no point in keeping the answer from you, though. I cried because I can’t stand flossers.”

“Is it alright if I ask why?”

Her face went through a thousand frustrated expressions before she settled on a sad sigh. “My boss was the first person to use a flosser on me, and I nearly threw her off the bed less than a second after she tried it on my side. Luckily, she was fine, and after tightening my restraints, I let her keep using it. The point feels like poking to me, and on my tummy, that hurt a little, but it wasn’t terrible. When it got to my bellybutton, though, the pain overwhelmed me.”

“Oh, that’s not good. I’m really sorry, Dawn; I never intended to hurt you.”

“I know, and if you used the flosser last night, it probably wouldn’t have hurt my bellybutton. I think I was extra pain-sensitive at that point for… reasons.” She decided not to get into the details of her tickle slavery quite yet. “However, what that first time did do was associate the flosser with pain. Even though they don’t hurt me physically anymore, flossers give me constant visions of being back in tickle slavery.”

“And you said your tickle slavery was really, really bad, right?”

“Yes, it was horrible. If you were trying to keep me enslaved when I ran away, I probably would have still escaped. I was that terrified after the trip to the Tickle Cartel.”

“Really? The trip was that bad?”

“Yes.” Connor opened his mouth to continue, but Dawn stopped him. “No more; I’m done with that topic. You got an extra break, but it’s time to get back to punishing you. You need to laugh a little harder after asking that question. Unfortunately for you, you’ve given me the perfect next tool to use on you.”

“Oh, no, Mistress,” Connor groaned as the tickler got up and retrieved a pair of her own flossers.

“Since your ribs require harder tickling, they should have no trouble handling flossers.”

“Mistress Dawn, please.”

“And I’m sure that you can’t have the types of nightmare visions that I have when these get used. Thanks for asking that question, Con; I probably wouldn’t have used flossers if you hadn’t brought them up.”

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” He cried out as the two flossers found crevices in his ribcage.

“Certainly appropriate punishment for a mean question,” she smiled and relaxed as she moved her most feared tools near a rib bone. “So, Con, which tickles worse? Having the flosser on the rib itself or when it slides in between two of them?”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAP AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“I guess I’ll have to explore that myself or ask you later. Tickle, tickle, Con! You get tickle torture for asking me such a mean question!” She continued to use the pointy flossers on him, but she did not focus on where she was tickling. Instead, she paid close attention to his face, just in case flossers were actually painful to him. None of the expressions Betty taught her to look out for ever appeared on Connor’s face, but Dawn still did not turn her eyes away. With her tickle slave’s safety still in mind, the mistress observed how his head twisted and tried to move his body away from her tickle torture. His head thrashed around much harsher than Jen or Maddie, and Dawn soon decided that she wanted to explore using a head restraint to keep him from accidentally hurting himself. However, Felicity had never used one of these, to her knowledge, and Connor never mentioned it, so Dawn figured that she could get away with finishing up her chosen flosser torment time first. Maybe even another tickle torture tool, as long as it sufficiently weakened him.

After several minutes of using the pokey tools, primarily in the range of Connor’s bottom four ribs, Dawn removed the flossers. Not giving her slave a chance to relax, she took a deep breath and blew a raspberry right on top of his bellybutton. “MIHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” he screamed, the first half-understandable laughter he had uttered since the short ‘Stop’ plea. She blew two more zerberts, one on each side of his ribcage, and he reacted with “MIHISTAHAHAHAHAHA!” and “MIHIHISTREHEHESS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Hey, you said a whole word!” she joyfully praised him after hearing her full title. “I guess I can stop raspberrying you for now.” With that, she returned the flossers to the rack tool storage and retrieved baby oil. “So, Con, got any more questions that you’ll be getting punished for?”

He took one look at the baby oil and sunk his head into the pillow. “Mistress, I don’t think I need to ask a question to get punished.”

She poured some oil on his right ribs and began massaging it in. “Well, true, but I thought you were asking all your bad questions now since I’m already punishing you.”

“That was a mistake.”

“From what you’ve told me about your ribs, I’m pretty sure that hairbrushes will be really tickly. I’m not sure you can get it any worse for yourself.”

“I’d prefer not to take that chance.”

“Fair enough. In any case, I’ve been tickling you pretty good, and it’s getting near lunchtime, at least for me. You’re getting five minutes with the hairbrushes, and then I’ll put the Rib Counter back on and let you out.”

“Mistress, does that have to go back on?”

“Would you prefer that I use the hairbrushes for ten minutes and then put it on?”

“I’m sorry, Mistress. I just want you to know that I’ll behave without it on.”

Dawn set her timer as she addressed him, “Perhaps I’ll give you a chance to prove that in the future, but not until all your punishment from last night and before is up. Now laugh for me.”

“NOHOHOHOHOHOT THEHEHEHERE! PLEHEHEHEASE! NOHOHOHOHO MOHOHOHORE!” Having decided that the hairbrushes would weaken Connor enough to keep him from injuring himself, she began to scrub up and down his bare ribs.

“I should have started with this,” Dawn declared as he laughed and squirmed around. “Con, you probably can’t understand me right now, but since the hairbrushes are so good on your ribs, I’ll be reducing your total punishment time as long as I’m using them.”

After that, she focused her attention back on his face. Given his earlier statement about needing baby oil to make hairbrushes non-painful, Dawn knew she needed to pay attention in case the baby oil’s slickness somehow ran out before she was ready to quit. She did not see any clear signs of pain, but she did have an unfortunate observation. Despite the intensity of the hairbrushes, the tickle slave’s head was still whipping back and forth. Hoping to keep Connor safe while continuing her hairbrush torture, the mistress decided he needed even more tickles. Both her hands were occupied with the brushes, so she began blowing raspberries on his midriff again, focusing on the navel. In between belly blows, she looked to see if his neck had stopped thrashing. Five zerberts did the trick, exhausting Connor to the point that he could only laugh, not squirm. She brushed his bare ribs faster to ensure that he stayed exhausted, and the pitch of his laughter went up for the remainder of the tickle torture.

Following five minutes of non-painful ticklish torment, Dawn returned the hairbrushes and baby oil to their rightful places. Connor was still catching his breath when she loosened his bonds just enough to put the Rib Counter back on, although his eyes pleaded with her for an inevitably denied mercy. “Con, can you stand, or do you need some more time before getting up?” she finally inquired once her emergency tickle tool was in place and he was fully free.

“I think I can sit up, but not stand.”

“Right. That’s probably better after how hard I tickled you.” She helped him to the couch, where he could lean back. Once he was safely sitting, she retrieved his shirt, socks, and shoes. Seeing that he was still exhausted and mostly helpless, she decided to play around a little while he dressed. She let him put the shirt on before putting his socks and shoes on for him, scribbling his soles hard enough to make him giggle without and then with the socks. After that, she took a seat beside him and poked his shirt-covered stomach a few times. He brought his hand up weakly to try and stop her, and she relented. Looking up at Connor’s tired face, Dawn questioned, “While we’re waiting, I’d like to know: did Felicity ever restrain your head?”

“My head?”

“Yes, your head. Did she ever do anything to keep it in place?”

“No, why would she have?”

“It was thrashing pretty bad until the middle of that hairbrush tickling. I was starting to get worried that you’d injure your neck.”

“I don’t think that’s too likely. Evelyn and Mistress Felicity both tickled me just as bad for way longer than you just did, and I never had any neck issues.”

“Well, that’s good news, but I think I might get something, just for my own reassurance.”

“Whatever you want, Mistress. I’m sure it can’t hurt.”

“You won’t be able to look down and see where I’ll tickle or what tools I’m using.”

“Will I want to know that?”

“Probably not, but maybe. Also, let me know when you feel like you can go upstairs so I can get lunch started.”

“Mistress, you can go up now if you want. I’ll come as soon as I’m able.”

“I’d prefer to stay until you come up. Knowing how you used to be, you’d overestimate your readiness. Best to have someone there to catch you.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he snarked.

“Perhaps I need to discipline you more,” Dawn held the Rib Counter remote up, but plenty out of his reach.

“Actually, I’m happy that you’re waiting with me.”

“I thought so.”

The two sat in silence for almost a minute before Connor spoke up again, “So, what are we having for lunch?”

Dawn considered whether or not to tell him. “Something that you’ll enjoy.”

“Is it a surprise?”

“For you, yes.”

“Okay, Mistress.” He looked down for only a second before continuing, “Well, I think I’m ready to go up.”

“If I’d known that a surprise lunch would perk you up like that, I’d have told you earlier.”

“Ha-ha, funny. HAHAHAHA!”

“That, Con, is ha-ha funny,” Dawn smiled before deactivating the machine. “Still feeling alright to take the stairs?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

The two headed upstairs, and then Dawn sent Connor to his room with instructions to call out for her if he needed anything. Once her tickle slave was safely away, she pulled out all the taco ingredients and got to work. Within a little bit, they were ready, and she headed to his room. She did not get a response when she knocked on the closed door, so she creaked it open. Understandably after the tickle-filled morning, he was lying in bed, covered up with a blanket and fast asleep. “Lunch is ready, Con,” she called, but he did not stir. “Well, I tried.”

“AHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHEASE!” The maximum intensity of the Rib Counter woke Connor up in an instant, and Dawn turned it off as soon as she heard laughter from her tickle slave.

“Lunch is ready, Con,” she cheerily announced when his eyes finally found her.

“Thanks, Mistress,” she heard as she left the room to prepare her first taco. Connor joined her in the dining room with a more enthusiastic, “Tacos! Thank you so much, Mistress Dawn!”

“You can just call me Dawn if you’re going to thank me for a meal.”

“This is perfect, Dawn!” He took his seat and began scraping taco meat into a shell.

“On second thought, I do like the sound of ‘Mistress Dawn’, but don’t fix it. Felicity said that you loved tacos.”

“Yes, I like pot pie more, but they’re definitely way up there.”

“I have a feeling that tacos will become part of the regular menu. However, that also means that you’ll be learning how to make them.”

“I made them in college; I still remember.”

“In that case, you’re helping next time.”

“I’m up for helping or cooking anytime, especially if we’re going to be making such great food.”

“Good to know. Now, we may…” she looked at how much meat he was getting, “or may not have enough leftovers for dinner. In any case, we can’t just make pot pie and tacos for every meal. What else do you like to eat?”

“Lots of things. Mistress Felicity didn’t cater every meal for individual tickle slaves. She just picked out something, and everyone ate it. I’m sure that the two of us have close enough tastes for that to work here, too.”

“What about lasagna?”

“Sounds delicious.”

“Soup?”

“Great.”

“Sandwiches?” In between bites, Dawn started listing other meals that she regularly made, and Connor affirmed that tickle slavery had gotten rid of his limited food pickiness. “Alright, I know that I have stuff for sandwiches, so we’ll have that tonight. I’d like to make soup for tomorrow night, and we can go shopping or figure out something else for lunch tomorrow. Sound good?”

“Sounds perfect.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 6

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back