• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 8 (F/M, ribs)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 8 of Chapter 14 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 7

“Ready to scream, slave?” Dawn held up the brushes that her slave had hated so much earlier.

“NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The hairbrushes sent Connor into a frenzy. Luckily, Dawn’s preemptive raspberrying had taken a decent amount of the fight out of him. Within a minute, his head ceased any jerking, but laughter continued to fill the room. Dawn did not even bother teasing her former neighbor, knowing that he would not hear anything. She just scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed for a solid fifteen minutes. Somewhat surprisingly, even though he did not struggle, Connor never gave any of the warning signs for passing out. Dawn was grateful that he also did not give any signs that he was feeling pain, meaning that she had used enough oil to keep his bare skin slick.

When she finally concluded the harsh hairbrush torment, the mistress took out the baby oil again and began massaging it into Connor’s bare belly. She planned to wait until a few minutes after he could speak clearly again to begin tickling there. Following the recovery torso tickles, she could reevaluate whether he needed more rib tickling tonight.

Finally, over five minutes after the hairbrushes had left his ribs, with his midriff all oiled up, Connor croaked out, “Ugh.”

“All that rib tickling, and you can’t give me any more than an ‘Ugh’?” Dawn laughed.

“Do I need to, Mistress?” He turned to her with tired eyes.

“You don’t need to say anything else.” She began to rub his abdomen again, hoping to relax him. Seeing the exhaustion in his eyes, she internally debated if she really needed to tickle his tummy.

“Thanks, Mistress.” His head rested on the pillow, and he closed his eyes. Feeling like continuing the tickling would be too harsh, Dawn checked the clock in the room. It was already past 4:30, and they would need dinner soon. However, with how tired Connor was, she opted to keep up the massage for now.

“Con, what did you think would happen when you found me, back when you were still free?” she queried after a few minutes of sitting silently.

His head stayed down as he responded, “Thinking about it now, I probably would have tried to rush us out, and that wouldn’t have worked.”

“Back then, what did you think?” She scooted up to look him in the eye, and her hands began rubbing his shoulders.

“Well, I thought I could book us a plane back to Wyoming. I planned to check ticket prices about once a week, but I think I only got one check in before they found me.”

“Then what? Once we were back home…”

“I don’t know, Dawn,” he squirmed in his cuffs. “I’d probably go back to college, and I hoped you’d join me there.”

“College?” Dawn smiled wistfully. “Yep, that was definitely a dream once.” She looked down, and he had a hopeful smile on his face, too. Grinning, she stared him in the eyes. “But you had something else in mind. What was it?”

“I don’t know, really,” he insisted, squirming more.

She moved back down to his ribs and picked up the two toothbrushes. “You look relaxed enough. What were you going to say?”

Fear filled Connor’s eyes, and he tried to pull against his restraints. “Mistress, please, don’t do that.”

“That’s right, Con: I’m your Mistress. And I asked you a question.” She turned the toothbrushes on, and, without waiting for an answer, pressed them against his ribs.

“STAHAHAHAHAP!”

“Don’t you dare order your mistress to stop,” Dawn scolded. “That is, unless you want to tell me something.”

“SOHOHOHORREHEHEHE!”

“I won’t accept your apology until you tell me what else you were thinking.” That caused Connor to drop into pure laughter, apparently more willing to endure the tickling than to confess.

Following five minutes of toothbrush tickling, Dawn removed the tickle tools from Connor’s ribcage. “Now, are you going to tell me what you were thinking, or do I need to start again?”

He breathed heavily before asking, “What were we talking about?”

Dawn figured it might be a stalling tactic, but she decided to indulge her slave, “You said that after you got me out of here, you thought we’d go to college together. You were going to say something else, too.”

“Oh, that.” He looked down, and Dawn turned the toothbrushes back on. “Wait, I’ll tell you!” She stopped the buzzing. “I was just thinking about how nice it would be to go to college together.”

“Yeah, sure, there was more,” she narrowed her eyes dubiously.

“Okay, I liked you, so I was looking forward to getting out of the neighborhood and going to college together,” he winced.

She rolled her eyes and let out an exaggerated gasp. “What? Someone who was my neighbor for a whole eighteen years, who grew up with me, liked me? I mean, it’s not like that was implied by us being friends forever. Come on, Con. We both like each other; that’s why we hung out so much. You’re going to have to give me a better reason than that.” Before he could consider elaborating, she turned the toothbrushes back on and buzzed his ribs.

“NOHOHOHOHO DAHAHAHAWN!”

“Mistress Dawn!” she snapped, pushing the brushes in harder. That was apparently too much for him. He sank back into pure laughter.

As she kept a half-attentive eye on Connor’s face, Dawn let her thoughts come to the forefront of her mind. ‘Con has always liked me. I’m pretty sure that we became friends when we were babies, and that’s continued ever since. That wasn’t even an admission, especially one that he would let me tickle him over. Why would he think that was going to get him out of here?’

All of a sudden, the prior night’s events snapped back into her mind. Connor could not keep his eyes off her once she changed into a bikini, and he had essentially admitted that this morning. He had quickly claimed that the color of her bikini was the reason he stared, but there was that blush she thought she saw. Plus, when she talked to Felicity on the phone, the old mistress mentioned that Connor might have romantic feelings for Dawn. He had not admitted to anything, but he shied away from the topic remarkably quickly earlier, and just now…

‘Did he mean love when he said like?’ Dawn considered as she fought her reddening cheeks. ‘If he did love me, and maybe still does… Oh, no. That’s probably what he meant.’ Taking a deep breath, Dawn looked at her former neighbor and was relieved to see him trapped in the throes of tickle torture. She took a few more deep breaths to calm herself before returning to her thoughts. ‘Do I really want to force him to admit that? I know I did earlier, but I was furious with him then. Now that I’ve had time to get some revenge for last night, I don’t think it’s such a great idea. Maybe after I free him and we’re on more even ground, it’ll be time to talk about stuff like that. Not now, though, when I still own him and can order him around. However, I was really harsh with him, so I can’t stop out of the blue, or he might figure out that I know. I guess I’ll just have to find a different way out of this. But how can I do that?’ As the mistress considered how to escape the awkward situation, her electric toothbrushes torturously buzzed against her tickle slave’s ribs, arbitrarily extending his torment.

Finally, Dawn gave up on figuring out a solution, and she took the tickle tools off Connor. “So, what’s your real answer?”

“I liked you, Dawn,” he gasped desperately. “Yes, we have been friends forever, and I cared for you.”

“Mmhmm,” Dawn began to twitch nervously, hoping that Connor would not confess any sort of romantic feelings for her. She was so nervous about how to approach him afterwards that she decided he would need to be stopped if he attempted to tell her he loved her. Luckily, the brushes were still very close to his ribs.

“I thought that when you got taken, you were in serious danger. Maybe life-threatening danger, maybe just being held captive, I didn’t know. For those whole two years, I just hoped that you had survived. I wanted you to come back to Wyoming and be near me because then I would know for sure. Then neither of us would be in serious danger.”

“Oh.” Dawn was only half-floored at the statement. On one hand, she was relieved that he had not confessed any romantic feelings, but on the other, it seemed like a plausible explanation. After she freed him, she really hoped that he would reveal that this was just an excuse to avoid an awkward conversation. “That was what you meant by liking me. I guess I should have let you explain.”

“Yeah, that’s what I meant,” he hurriedly stated.

“Well, I guess I didn’t really need to tickle you that bad to get you to say that. Sorry.”

“It’s okay, Mistress.” Dawn heard the years of slave training in his statement, and she could tell that he was not happy about what she had done.

“I guess you’ve probably had enough tickles for now. What would you say to dinner?”

“I’d say that I’m starving, Mistress.”

“Will sandwiches still work?”

“As long as I can have more than one.”

“You can have as many as you need,” she dictated as she strapped the Rib Counter back over his tickle spot.

“Mistress, is that really necessary?” he wondered, even as he lifted himself up to allow it to go behind his back.

“Did you forget what happened here last night?”

He lowered his head. “Point taken, Mistress.”

“Chin up. That thing being on is getting you out of those cuffs.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he accepted.

Once Connor was free, the two headed out to the dining room. Dawn grabbed all the sandwich stuff from the kitchen and set it out on the table. “So, Con, how was college?” she asked after there was a sandwich on each plate.

“It was alright,” he shrugged. “Definitely would have been better if you were there.”

“I’m sorry that you were worrying so much about me there. Were you able to have any fun, or was my kidnapping that much of a damper?” The slave sighed, and his eyes darted away from Dawn. After a whole minute of silence, she gave up, “Fine. We’ll put that off until later. What do you want to talk about now?”

“I don’t know,” Connor looked down, focusing all his attention on his plate. After several nonverbal attempts to get his attention failed, Dawn accepted the silent meal. She still looked up at him off and on, but he frustratingly never returned her gaze.

Finally, the meal ended, and with it, the short vow of silence. “Con, what do you want to do now? I could strap you down somewhere and tickle you, or we could go out shopping.”

“Shopping, Mistress,” he immediately picked Dawn’s preferred activity.

“Sounds good. Get your shirt, socks, and shoes back on so we can go.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 9

Last edited:
Looking forward to reading about Connor tickled with body paints.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back