• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 9 (F/M, FF/M, ribs, feet)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the final part of Chapter 14 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 8

Once Connor was dressed, he came back to the living room and asked, “So, Mistress, where are we going?”

“Out,” she directed him to the door, and he silently obeyed. After they were well on their way, she finally answered his question, “We’re going to the tickle tool store.”

“What, Mistress?” he fearfully stopped.

“Move.” She turned the Rib Counter on a low setting.

“Sorry, Mistress,” he apologized after the quick tickle made him squeal and then continue walking. “I just wasn’t expecting you to say that.”

“I figured that. I want more tools to tickle you with, since I can’t use any of my soft stuff on your ribs.”

“Hey, the toothbrushes, flossers, and hairbrushes all worked really well on me.”

“And those are probably the only things that will work on you. I want some more options. Do you have a problem with that, slave?”

“No, Mistress,” he backed down at the mention of his status.

“Good. Now, here we are.” Dawn opened the door to her local Teases and Torments.

Very quickly, an employee made her way over to Dawn and Connor. “Hello, what can I help you two with?”

“I need some tools for my slave,” Dawn proclaimed. “He’s got weak ribs.”

“Of course; follow me.” The employee led them back to a rib-tickling section. “Sir, if you will lay down on the rack.” One look at Dawn got Connor stretched out, and the mistress lifted his shirt and removed the Rib Counter. “I see you already have a tickle machine for him.”

“Yes, but I’d like to make sure I can keep him on his toes,” Dawn smiled.

“That’s why I’m here.”

The employee left to go grab some tools, and while she was gone, Dawn removed Connor’s shoes and socks. “I’m also going to ask her about your feet. Sometimes, these places know how to get a little more sensitivity out of spots.” He groaned, but a quick glare shut down any potential public protest.

The employee returned with a box of tools. “In my experience, ribs usually need a bit of a rougher touch to get the best tickle. Have you been able to personally test him out?”

“Yes, his ribs definitely need the rough touch. Except things like hairbrushes, then he needs something that helps them slide. Apparently, it hurts otherwise.”

“Well, luckily, I brought our custom Slider Lotion,” the employee picked up a bottle. “That should make the laughs stay and keep the pain away.”

“Great!”

“Our first tool is an electric toothbrush. This should be soft enough that it won’t hurt him.”

“NOHOHOHOHOHO!” Connor squirmed on the rack as the tool that had most recently tormented him came back onto his most ticklish spot. Dawn smiled and eventually accepted the tool to torture her former neighbor. However, this was no different than the last time she tickled him, so she stopped fairly quickly.

“By the way, just tell me if you’ve already used one of these tools and don’t want another one.”

“Okay, I’ve already used the flosser and hairbrush, and I have plenty of those at home.” Dawn stated after peeking into the box.

“How about these?” the employee inquired as she slipped a massage glove onto her hand.

“Never thought about that on ribs. However, from how I’ve seen it tickle other spots, I think I’ve already got an idea of how it’s going to work,” Dawn smirked as Connor shuddered.

“Would you like to see?”

“Please,” Dawn gave her permission.

“Here’s one for you.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA MIHIHIHISTREHEHESS PLEHEHEHEASE!” Connor begged when Dawn and the employee buzzed their gloves against his ribs.

Following the demonstration, Dawn announced, “That’s a keeper. What else do you have?”

“We’ll need the Slider Lotion for this one.” The employee liberally spread lotion on Connor’s ribs, then picked out a scrubbing brush. “You’ll find that this should work anywhere that needs a rough tickle. It can be a little more intense than a hairbrush, depending on the spot. You should always start softer until you know how hard to go; otherwise, it’s more likely to hurt than tickle.”

“Got it,” Dawn took the offered brush and began to lightly brush it against her slave’s tickle spot. He did not laugh at first, so she increased the pressure until he started squeaking, then squealing, then full-on laughing. As her tickle slave suffered, the mistress turned back to the seller and stated, “This reminds me, he’s got callouses on his feet, and they’re limiting his ticklishness. I was wondering what I can do about those. I’ve thought about making him get a pedicure.”

“Actually, that scrub brush works great on calloused feet. Let me get some lotion on them, and then you can try it out.” The employee dumped more of the bottle out for Connor’s feet and rubbed it in while Dawn was still working over his ribs. “Come on down and test it out. With this much callousing, there’s no need to go soft.”

“AHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHO HOHOHOHOW?” Connor beggingly wondered as Dawn went all out on his bare feet.

“Make sure you stay on the soles; it might hurt if you go on his toes,” the employee instructed.

“Looks like I found a way to get your feet more ticklish,” Dawn teased as she mercilessly scrubbed his soles.

“PLEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHOHO MOHOHOHORE!”

“Yeah, like that’ll work,” Dawn joked to the employee, who snickered in response. However, she did stop after a few minutes. “That was awesome! Thanks for showing me.”

“Of course,” the employee responded. “Most people don’t realize that callouses only work as a tickle barrier if you don’t pick your tool and lotion carefully. I doubt you’ll get as good of a reaction with anything else, but this way, you have another nice spot without needing to get him a pedicure.”

“I’m definitely taking those. What else do you have?”

“Ribs or feet?”

“I only wanted one thing for his feet. Let’s stick with ribs.”

“Okay.” The employee retrieved a feather from her box of tickle tools. “You probably wouldn’t pick this out because it’s so soft, but there’s a trick to getting some feathers working on ribs. Just turn it around, and…”

“STAHAHAHAHAP!” Connor pleaded as the quill poked into his ribs.

“Well, now I’ve got another use for all my feathers.”

“Do you have any stiff feathers? They might work here.”

“No, may I test one out?”

“Here you go.”

Unfortunately, the feathery end of the tool did not do anything to Connor, but that just gave Dawn an excuse to test the quill end. It worked as advertised, and soon, the tickle slave was screaming with hiccup-like laughter as Dawn poked him.

“So, what else do you have?” the mistress wondered after stopping with the quill.

“Not much. I’ve got some finger extensions and some more brushes.”

“Other than the scrub brush, I think I’m good with brushes, and I’ll use my own fingers instead of the extensions. Thanks for the demonstration. I think I’ll take two scrub brushes and four of those massage gloves.”

“Of course. Let me put the rest of these back, and then we can head up and check you out.”

When the employee left to return her tools, Dawn reattached the Rib Counter and announced, “Okay, Con. I think you’ve had enough tickles for today. Oh, wait! I was going to ask about a head restraint.” The mistress waited until the employee returned, and before Connor got released, she asked, “You may have noticed while we were tickling my slave that he tends to thrash around, especially his head, when his ribs are tickled. Do you have any sort of head restraint that could keep that from happening? I don’t want him to hurt himself.”

“Oh, yes, I saw that,” the employee cautiously responded. “Has he had trouble with neck pain in the past?”

“Not that I know of, and I think you told me you never had any issues when you were with Felicity?” Dawn turned to Connor.

“No, Mistress,” he dutifully informed her. “I’ve never had any issues during or after I’ve been tickled.”

“In that case, I wouldn’t recommend a restraint purely for safety’s sake,” the employee proclaimed. “As long as he hasn’t been hurt, and I’m assuming he’s been tickled a lot,” Connor and Dawn both nodded, “then he’s not likely to experience pain in the future. The only practical use for a head restraint would be if you really want his head locked in a single place. For example, if you don’t want him seeing a tool, or you want to use some sort of sensory deprivation. I’d be happy to demonstrate one of our products, if you’d like to see what it does.”

“Oh, in that case, I don’t think I need one,” Dawn decided. “I really just didn’t want him getting hurt while I was tickling him.”

“No worries; it’s a concern that several mistresses have at some point or another. Is there anything else you’d like to get, or are you ready to check out?”

“I think we’re ready to check out,” Dawn confirmed, and the employee finally freed Connor. After paying for the tickle tools, the mistress made her slave carry them back to her house. He yawned after setting them by the downstairs rack. “Con, I don’t have any more plans for us tonight. Is there anything else you’d like to do?”

“No, Mistress. Unless you object, I’d like to go to my room for the night.”

“That’s fine with me. If you need anything, I’ll be in the art room for a little bit before I go to sleep.”

As Dawn began to turn away, Connor stopped her, lifting up his shirt and asking, “Mistress, does this need to stay on while I sleep?”

“Yes.”

“What if I need to shower?”

“Well, if you’re alright with it, I do those morning jogs daily. You can wait until we’re done to shower.”

“I’ll jog with you again, Mistress.”

“Good, then that’s settled.”

“But do I really need to sleep with it on?”

“I’m not going to turn it on to wake you up in the middle of the night. It’s just going to sit on you so you can’t repeat last night.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he finally resigned himself to the situation. “Good night. I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Good night, Con.” Once Connor was gone, Dawn headed straight to her art room. “Alright, time to get these ready.” She started the preparation by laying down a large square of painting paper around the ‘painting’ X-frame to keep the paint from staining her floor. Then, picking up the shopping bag from the museum, she dumped the paintbrushes into an empty bucket and set that and several paint cans on the paper.

Looking at the bondage device where she would be tying and painting Connor tomorrow, Dawn decided that she needed better restraints. Currently, there was only one cuff at each corner, along with a few straps in the middle to keep a tickle spot still. Those had worked perfectly for Jen and some others from Tummy Paradise, but Dawn had doubts about using them on Connor. To make sure she was going to be able to keep her tickle slave’s ribs still, she opted to double up on all the restraints. A few trips back and forth to the downstairs living room provided all the extra cuffs and straps. Once those were loosely connected to the X-frame, Dawn headed over to her drawing table.

She retrieved an old full sketchbook and flipped through it, looking for something to paint on Connor. After a few passes, Dawn switched to a second sketchbook for inspiration. Her mind lit up with a nostalgic idea in the second flip through that one, and she grabbed a blank piece of paper. Once she had sketched out a rough drawing that would cover Connor’s upper body, Dawn left the paper on the table. She headed up to her own room, noticing that her slave’s bedroom light was already off. After changing into her pajamas, she sent a quick text to Jen and Maddie, confirming that she would not be available for their normal Tuesday night dinner, but she might be free later in the week. Not waiting for either Dungeon Tickler to respond, she laid down in bed, looking forward to another full day of tickling Connor.

Next Chapter
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn, Part 1

Last edited:
I wonder if Dawn will ever address directly the reason she is keeping the rib counter on Connor, that he frightened her. Friend or not he is both larger and stronger and a man and he has shown that he is willing to physically force her into restraints and ignore her telling him to stop tickling, he might not realize how much this could have shaken her at some level even if she knew he would never actually hurt her. That being said Dawn may deliberately not state this outright to Connor, she likely knows that stating this outright to him could wound him emotionally and not want to do that even if it would stop his complaints. She may not realize it herself but even if she does not it is likely the reason, she has a slight obsession with maintaining control over him, something she could realize on self-examination.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out, thanks for sharing.

I wonder if Dawn will ever address directly the reason she is keeping the rib counter on Connor, that he frightened her. Friend or not he is both larger and stronger and a man and he has shown that he is willing to physically force her into restraints and ignore her telling him to stop tickling, he might not realize how much this could have shaken her at some level even if she knew he would never actually hurt her. That being said Dawn may deliberately not state this outright to Connor, she likely knows that stating this outright to him could wound him emotionally and not want to do that even if it would stop his complaints. She may not realize it herself but even if she does not it is likely the reason, she has a slight obsession with maintaining control over him, something she could realize on self-examination.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out, thanks for sharing.
Dawn was trying to imply that she was afraid of Connor repeating his actions without saying it outright when she sent him to bed with the Rib Counter. Her obsessive use of the Rib Counter stems from how quick and effortless it was for Connor to take control of her Sunday evening with just a little tickling. That scared her, especially since it was and still is just the two of them in the home, and in tying her down, he essentially turned her into his tickle slave for the night. Despite learning that tickle slavery is not as bad as she once feared, Dawn still has traumatic memories of her time as a tickle slave, and she is desperate to avoid that again. Even though she knew instinctively that Connor would not do anything like what happened in her tickle slavery, he was out of control enough that she had reason to fear him. He now knows all about her current ticklishness and clearly enjoyed tickling her again, so she still has reason to fear that he could suddenly snap back into being the tickler. With his size advantage, he could easily trap her and force a swapping of roles, so she is relying on the Rib Counter to keep that from happening against her will again.

All that said, Dawn is unlikely to go further than implying that she needs the Rib Counter as a deterrent. She does want a friendship or more with Connor, and she does not want him to be fearful of accidentally frightening her off. If she admitted that what he did Sunday night terrified her, he cares about her enough that he might constantly stay several steps away unless she activates the Rib Counter or has him tied up. That would ensure that he could not tickle her against her will, but it would also create a separation between them that could last a while, even after she frees him. Right now, she just wants to compromise on that, keeping the Rib Counter for her protection, but still leaving a door open for a resumed friendship or a new relationship.

Lastly, even though she switches at Tummy Paradise and wants to strictly be a tickler while she is Connor’s mistress, Dawn enjoys the ticklee role most. She just wants to avoid a situation where the tickling is done against her will. At the art museum and in her dream, Dawn expressed a desire to let Connor tickle her silly once he is free. She will try to keep him under control for now while providing a way for her to easily ditch her dominance once they are on an equal footing. The Rib Counter acts as a great controlling mechanism for temporarily keeping him under her authority, and once Connor is free, she can leave it behind.

Thanks for the comment, and I hope you keep enjoying the story!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back