• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 2: The Evil Box, Part 2 (*/F, M/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 2 of Chapter 2 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 2: The Evil Box, Part 1

‘Feathers?’ Dawn was incredulous as five hands holding feathers finally exited the compartment. ‘Really? This machine starts out with eleven-fingered hands, and next up, they bring out feathers? This is unbelievable. I mean, sure, the fingers just poked, but they were still creepily new. After that brilliant show of invention, the Tickle Cartel decides that feathers are a good follow-up? I guess that the hands holding them just have two fingers for a vice grip, but they’re not the tickling tools. Oh, well. Guess I should get ready to be tickled again.’

Although the tickle slave was disappointed with the simplicity of the classic tickle tool, her face was locked on fearful mode. Her physical reactions had been slower ever since she was captured, and by the time they would have caught up, her mind had decided that she should not show any excitement to this evil machine. As far as she knew, the machine was programmed to torture her, and Dawn certainly was not going to ruin the opportunity to get a nice tickle tool by indicating her true feelings about feathers.

Just like her first tickling in the Stomach Slaver, the tickle slave took no time to begin laughing once the feathers began brushing against her bare belly. The tools were spread around the abdomen, with two flicking up and down her sides, two running figure eights on either side of her bellybutton, and the final feather brushing all over the outside of her navel. Despite not wanting to do so, the ticklee did beg quite a bit: her outie was simply too sensitive to avoid that instinct. However, the feeling of the feathery tickles delighted Dawn, just as it had during her earlier tickling. She decided to capitalize on the joy of being tickled and go into her mind to solidify this as a positive moment of her time in the Stomach Slaver.

Right before Dawn dove into her thoughts, the machine’s monotone voice spoke up, “Slave, I can hear your begging. I heard it during your previous torture and ignored it, but I need to let you know something. You can beg all you want: it will not stop me. I will continue to tickle torture you until the timer is done.”

‘Okay,’ Dawn was unbothered by the deadpanned statement from her tickler. ‘That’s what I thought was going to happen. I don’t know why you said it out loud. Anyways… to my story.’ A brightness, nearly imperceptible due to the tickling, lit up the ticklee’s face as she recalled the story that she was originally going to tell during one of her first Tickle Cartel tortures.

‘It was at Steph’s graduation party when I got the best tickling ever,’ Dawn thought back to a better time. ‘I think it had been ten or so minutes since Steph had taken me inside and tickled me with the cheerleaders, and the high from that was beginning to wear down when I got out of the pool. After we dried off, Emilia, Winona, and I formed a little circle to chat by ourselves. Occasionally, Steph would glance over to us, but her attention was mostly taken up by the cute guys surrounding her. Out of nowhere, I felt someone squeeze my bare sides, and I let out a squeal and jumped up in panic. I flipped around to see a guy’s neckline, and as I heard him say hello, I looked up and saw him. It was Connor, my neighbor and probably my longest friend. Although Emilia, Winona, and Steph are my best friends, Con’s right up there behind them. Our families have lived next to each other since before we were born, and we’ve both spent many days at the other’s house. Secretly, I had and still have a crush on him, but I was too nervous to ask him if he liked me when I had the chance. And now, I can’t ask him. That really sucks.’ A sigh came out of Dawn’s mouth, covered up by her ticklish laughter, as her thoughts turned to sadness and regret. ‘Oh, I’m getting off track, aren’t I?’ she considered after a few minutes of moping. ‘I suppose I should get back to the story.’

With a mental breath to reset herself, Dawn turned to her thoughts about the tickle attack, ‘Now, normally, if someone tickled me out of the blue, I would hit them, either playfully or harshly, depending on who they were to me. But with Con, tickling never caused that reaction; in that aspect, our relationship was different than that of all my other friends. Con knew just how ticklish I am, and he greeted me with side squeezes all the time. Truthfully, I’m pretty sure the reason he did it was because he isn’t ticklish in the slightest, and trust me, I tried. I must have poked him a thousand times without a reaction, but whenever he retaliated, my squeals always entertained the both of us. Despite my verbal reactions always portraying panic, I was perfectly fine with this greeting, especially since I was sure that he would stop if I ever asked him to. Of course, Con never saw my bare belly before this party, so this was the first time that his side-tickling entrance came without a sweater or shirt protecting my sides, and his reaction to how loud I squealed made that obvious. And with that, back to the story.

‘After I spotted Con, I did what I always did and cheerily returned his greeting. Emilia and Winona excused themselves so Con and I could have some alone time. After saying a quick goodbye to them, I turned back, and it hit me that my belly was bare, and so was my flaw. I could tell that Con saw it, too, because he gawked for a few seconds at my bikini-clad body before giving me a friendly smile. My face turned red from embarrassment; his warm smile did not tell me for sure that he approved of my bellybutton, and that was enough for me to shy away. Seeing this, Con put his hands on my shoulders and asked what was wrong. Still nervous, I pulled him away from the crowd and told him that I knew he saw my belly, and what was on it. He must have still been confused, because he cautiously wondered what was wrong with that. I mumbled something about my bellybutton, only making sure he heard the word ‘bellybutton’, and then put my head down. And then, like the true friend that he was, he gave me a quick embrace and told me that my button was cute, and so was the rest of me, inside and out. His tone gave me some confidence that this was real, and when I looked up and only saw sincerity on his face, I returned the friendly hug.

‘After the short squeeze, Con dared to ask if my sides were always so ticklish when they weren’t covered up, and he finally earned a playful punch to the arm. Then I freely told him that they were, and he noted it, for future reference, in his words. Following that, we headed back into the crowd and returned to one of our normal casual conversations.’

Dawn was still enduring some feather tickles after she finished the recollection of her top tickling experience, but she decided to wait the session out rather than diving back into her mind. The positive memory of her closest friend, along with the fabulous feeling of feathers on her midsection, kept the ticklee in an upbeat mood, despite knowing that the machine’s intention was to break her with tickle torture. Luckily for Dawn, the Stomach Slaver was horrible at reading emotions, and her natural begging and squirming told the machine that she was having a horrid time.

Following a much longer tickle session than expected, the feathers came off and headed back to their compartment. “And there is your second torture session,” the machine announced. “I am learning so much about your ticklishness, and I will exploit it to the fullest extent as we continue your training.” While Dawn’s laughter died down, she heard the automated tickler, and she made sure to hide her true upbeat feelings out of fear of what would happen. “Now, unfortunately, I cannot tickle you any more today. It is time for you to go to sleep. Here is a blanket, and here is a fresh pillow to lay on.”

Dawn’s head dropped to the bed when the pillow that had been under it was pulled into a wall compartment, and a new one ejected out of the wall and softly landed on top of the tickle slave’s head. Lower on the bed, a small blanket was shoved out and scrunched up against the rest of Dawn’s body. Finally sensing that its prisoner was still bound, the machine monotoned, “Now releasing slave.” The two consistently present hands unlocked the chains on her wrists and ankles, and this time, the tickle slave did not cover up her middle, instead getting the pillow off her head and then pulling the blanket over her. “You can do whatever you need before you sleep, but you are to be in the bed by fifteen minutes from now. I’m turning the lights off then or when you get back in the bed, and I will discipline you if you don’t finish in time.” Dawn saw a glass of water on the floor a few feet away from her, and she realized just how thirsty she was. After gulping down that cup and the next one, the tickle slave used the restroom again before walking back and laying down on the bed. The lights dimmed to darkness once the prisoner covered herself up with the blanket.

Despite the fact that the room was so dark that she could not even see her hand when she put it in front of her face, Dawn could not sleep at first. Her earlier naps on the big ship, although filled with mostly disturbing dreams, had refreshed her enough that not even several hours of tickling had worn her out enough to fall asleep on command. Instead, she dove back into her thoughts, hoping to bring back the joy she had felt when she was thinking of Connor and her best friends. Connor quickly became the focus of this pre-sleep mind probe, but that turned out to be a bad thing. Even during the session, Dawn had come to the realization that she would never see any of her good friends ever again, but it hit deeper now that she did not have a ticklish distraction. For some reason, the ticklish teen did not feel that losing Emilia, Steph, and Winona was as devastating as losing Connor. Perhaps it was the fact that she never got to tell him that she loved him, or maybe it was that he was one person while her best friends were a trio.

In any case, her heart sunk as she thought about her beloved neighbor, ‘Con was always there for me, no matter what. The others were, too, but not like him. I could always go next door and talk to him about anything, and he could do the same with me. Turns out our friendship was closer than I thought before, because right now, I’m thinking that we were the best things that ever happened to each other. I’m sure that if he could, he’d run after me and rescue me from this Tickle Cartel. Emilia, Steph, and Winona would probably try to do the same, but Con’s the only one who could have succeeded. But none of that’s possible. Con’s still back at home, and by the time he finds out about this, I’ll probably have been sold already. I’m never going to see him again. I can’t believe it!’

Dawn flipped onto her front, and tears dropped from her eyes to the provided pillow, soaking in and creating a cold and wet surface for her head to lay on. As she wept, the tickle slave pulled her blanket around her in one of the tight embraces she wished Connor had given her, and she held it there. She ended up crying herself to sleep, crushed that she was losing her close friend like this, without the chance to tell him that she loved him and without a proper goodbye.

Next Chapter
Chapter 2: The Evil Box, Part 3

Last edited:
Ack, the feels at the end hit me in the heart. Nice to see Dawn being cleaver and outwitting the machine.
Thanks for the story, it was a pleasure.

Ack, the feels at the end hit me in the heart. Nice to see Dawn being cleaver and outwitting the machine.
Thanks for the story, it was a pleasure.

Glad you enjoyed the ending and Dawn’s slight manipulation of the machine. Thanks for the comment!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back