• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 2: The Evil Box, Part 3 (*/F, M/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3 of Chapter 2 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 2: The Evil Box, Part 2

WHAPP! WHAPP! WHAPP! Dawn woke up when the paddle hit the back of her knees the first time, but she was not awake enough to stretch until after the third hit. “Get up, slave!” the machine’s voice was more demanding than the previous day, and the tickle slave did as commanded, moving her arms and legs out from under the blanket before turning over and tossing the covers off herself. “Breakfast is on the floor! Retrieve it and eat it on your torture bed! Now!”

“Okay, thanks,” Dawn sleepily mumbled as she stretched out. Then another sting shocked her awake. “YAAAH! OW! NO! OWOWOWOW!”

“I ordered you to address me as Mistress or Mistress Slaver!” The command came out even louder than the wake-up call, and the new hits gave Dawn a quick memory burst, but the damage had been done. Apparently, not being self-aware enough to say the proper words was a heinous crime in the machine’s opinion. For her failure, Dawn suffered several lashes from a whip that the machine had not brought out the day prior. The tickle slave was feeling the painful hits on her upper legs, just below her bandages. “You will learn to respect me, slave scum! And you will be punished when you refuse to do so!”

‘I wasn’t trying to disrespect you, Jerk,’ Dawn opted to continue using her preferred name for the evil machine while her words were inside her head. ‘I just woke up; did you really expect me to have a perfect memory right now? Come on, just stop this. It hurts so much!’

“You’d better be respectful the next time you address me.” A warning broadcasted inside the machine when the whipping finally ended. Dawn committed the lesson to memory, but she could not help but realize that the next time she woke up, she was unlikely to automatically remember the tickle machine’s name. “Now, eat your breakfast, scum,” the machine ripped Dawn from her thoughts to reissue its command.

“Yes, Mistress Slaver,” Dawn opted for the latter name. When this response did not result in another whipping, the bruised tickle slave twisted her aching legs over the side of the bed and grabbed the plate of scrambled eggs from the floor.

As Dawn was finishing up breakfast, the Stomach Slaver spoke up again, “Slave, once you are done with that, go and take a shower in the bathroom. Leave your current bikini on the floor; I have already placed a new bikini there for you to wear today.”

“Okay, Mistress Slaver,” Dawn droned. Despite having woken up some from the food and water, the captive still felt pretty tired. It had taken her some time to fall asleep the night before, and she knew it would take the shower to fully wake her up.

“You will have sixteen minutes to take your shower, dry off, get dressed, and get back out here,” the machine proclaimed when its prisoner got up to cleanse herself. “As usual, excess punishment will ensue if you fail to meet the deadline.” Dawn loved finally being able to take a hot shower, and the comforting warmth diluted her sense of time, but she managed to make it out with less than a minute left on the timer. “You should hurry more next time, slave. You were very close to receiving extra punishment. Now, lay down. It’s time for another torture session.”

Fairly certain that failing to obey the machine would result in another beating, Dawn quickly returned to the bed. The blanket had disappeared while she was in the shower, and it appeared that her head was resting on a newly fluffed pillow. Just like the second tickle session, four hands from near the bed held her limbs in place while the two always present hands attached cuffs to her wrists and ankles. This time, the cuffs pulled back a little bit, and Dawn felt her stomach stretch out a little more than normal. Once there was a decent strain on her midsection, the captive closed her eyes and winced in pain, and the stretching ceased. Still in some, albeit bearable, pain, the tickle slave turned her attention to an opening in the wall across the room. It was the same compartment where the feathers had come out for the second tickle session, and Dawn wondered if the lovely tools would make a return.

However, the ticklee was not that lucky. Instead of feathers, hairbrushes exited the compartment. They were held by the same type of hands that had gripped the feathers earlier, but Dawn suspected that would be the only similarity to her previous tickling. Despite having never been tickled by hairbrushes before, the ticklee was fearful that the upcoming experience would not be pleasant. All the hairbrushes she had used before her kidnapping had hard bristles, so she feared that these tools would scrape against her soft stomach and leave bruises. And with this machine’s track record, if the brushes were as painful as Dawn imagined they would be, they would probably be pushed in further to cause more pain. With all that in mind, she winced again as the tickle tools got closer to her exposed midsection.

“Such a weak slave,” the machine’s monotone voice mocked the tickle slave as it stopped the hairbrushes just short of the abdomen. “You can’t even take the thought of being tickled; it’s already too much for you. Just wait until you’re being forced to laugh endlessly. You will be broken in no time.”

Dawn looked up, angry at the accusation of weakness, but before she could retort, a soft sensation hit her stomach. Breaking into loud, shocked laughter, the ticklee looked down to see that the brushes had finally struck. Instead of the scraping that she was expecting, the tickle slave instead found herself at the mercy of a tool just slightly harder than the feathers. The bristles slid against her ticklish torso without too much resistance, and Dawn’s opinion of the tools changed almost immediately. ‘This is actually kind of nice,’ she admitted as the two brushes scrubbed up and down her bare sides. ‘I think my tummy can take this for a while.’

“And now you’re laughing, because you’re so weak,” the machine could not see the change in Dawn’s attitude, and it continued to mock the perceived weakness of its victim. “You are just so ticklish. These will definitely be used for further torture after my other tools work you over for a while.”

‘Yeah, you do that,’ Dawn gave mental permission for the hairbrushes to return after another tickling. ‘I think that it’s about time for me to go to another story. These brushes are so soft that they remind me of another time I got tickled by Con. Oh, Con. He was so wonderful.’ Dawn let herself space out into dreamland for another minute or two before brushes sliding up against her outie brought her back. ‘Oh, right, the story. You know what? I’m not content to just think back on what happened. I need to feel like I’m back there.’ Still laughing without cessation, Dawn closed her eyes and let her mind take her back into the past.

Two months earlier

Dawn approached Connor’s house through a fence connecting their two backyards, the same way that her family and Connor’s always traveled between their homes. As she approached the back sliding door, the teenager looked in and saw her friend’s father in the dining room. She tapped on the glass to get his attention, and he waved her inside with a smile. Finding that the door was unlocked, Dawn headed inside and immediately greeted the man of the house, “Hi, Mr. Kester!”

“Good afternoon, Dawn!” the man cheerily responded. “How are you doing?”

“Excellent!” Dawn answered, her happy mood shining through.

“Good to hear,” Connor’s father’s smile grew a little larger as he grabbed another spoonful of ice cream from his bowl. “Well, I’m assuming you came over to see Connor? He’s in his room.”

“Thanks, Mr. Kester; see you in a little bit!” Dawn waved goodbye to her planned future father-in-law, and once she was out of his sight, she skipped to Connor’s room and knocked on the closed door.

“Who is it?” Connor’s voice came from inside.

“You know who,” Dawn’s voice was still bright.

“Oh! Come in!” the room’s occupant seemed to perk up at hearing his neighbor. “Hey, Dawn!”

“Hi, Con!” Dawn replied as she headed inside. “What ’cha up to?”

“Just finishing up a Grand Prix,” Connor gestured to his Nintendo DS, where a Mario Kart race had been paused.

“Cool!” Dawn was in crush mode right now, so Connor could have said just about anything and gotten that response. But she was not completely oblivious yet, and she was still aware of her neighbor’s general attitude towards video games. “You wanna finish it, and then we can talk?”

“Uh, sure; I’ll be quick,” Connor seemed a little nervous, but it mostly went over Dawn’s love-obsessed head. He picked the video game back up, and Dawn took a seat beside him on his bed so she could watch. After finishing the race, he turned to her, lips curved up in a mischievous smile. “Hi, Dawn!”

“EHEHEHA!” Dawn jumped up when five fingers tickled the front of her tummy. Then, like nothing had happened, she scooted back into place and spoke up with a playful tone, “Hi, Con. You mind telling me why I got a second hello today?”

“You know I can’t resist hearing your adorable squeal,” Connor teased. A blush began to form on Dawn’s face, but she shut it down before it became noticeable, instead retaining her earlier smile. Since she had known Connor her entire life, he was the one person with whom she could and would switch from crush mode to friend mode in a split second, especially when that would keep her from potentially exposing her romantic feelings towards him. “You know, Dawn, I’ve also been wondering something since Steph’s party.”

“Ooh, what is it?” Eager to jump off her crush thoughts, Dawn immediately entertained the question.

“Is the front of your belly really that ticklish, or did you just squeal extra loud when I got you there now?” Connor inquired.

“I’m really that ticklish,” Dawn confirmed, forcing a blush down as she began to feel oddly comfortable discussing her ticklishness. “Steph, Emilia, and Winona get me there all the time. I’m surprised that you’ve never found that out.”

“Well, I guess that was a mistake,” Connor playfully responded. Then, his mischievous glance met Dawn’s eyes, and he requested, “I think I might need proof of that. Is it alright if I tickle you there?”

“I don’t know why you’d think I’m exaggerating my ticklishness, but go ahead, Con,” Dawn was pretty sure she knew the real reason: he just wanted an excuse to tickle her. And, truth be told, she did not mind. After all, once they started dating, it would only be a matter of time before he would find out just how ticklish she was, and that would probably lead to frequent tickling. Given this, she reasoned that providing a sneak peek of her true sensitivity would not negatively affect the potential for them getting together. “Do you want my belly bare?”

“Only if you’re comfortable with it,” he made it clear that she would dictate the terms of the tickling.

“I’m okay on one condition,” she paused, finally realizing their eventual relationship, especially her comfort level with showing off anything to him, would be somewhat dependent on the answer to her next question. “When we were at Steph’s party and you saw my bellybutton, you said it was cute. Did you mean that?”

“Of course I meant it,” Connor’s expression turned serious, and he looked her straight in the eyes while he answered. Once he was convinced that she knew he was being honest, he gave her a friendly embrace and reassured her, “Dawn, I’m not going to lie to you.”

“Okay, oh, one more question,” Dawn smiled at his approval of her perceived flaw, but she suppressed her joy when another potential concern came into her head. “Will your dad freak out if he hears me laughing like crazy, because I really am that ticklish?”

“Where was he when you came in?” Connor wondered.

“In the dining room, eating ice cream,” Dawn notified him.

“Oh, he won’t be an issue,” Connor dismissed the second concern. “He’s probably still in the dining room or the living room, and he shouldn’t hear us. And if he does, he knows that you’re ticklish and that I tickle you sometimes; I doubt he’ll think anything of it.

“In that case,” Dawn reached for her shirt and pulled it up to show off her stomach.

“Like I said before, super cute button,” Connor announced as he looked at the newly bared belly. Dawn felt some redness creeping into her face, and she did not bother to stop it this time. “Dawn, I may have never seen a bellybutton like yours before, but it’s just one of the things that makes you extra special.”

“Thanks, Con,” Dawn accepted this as a compliment, mostly owing to their established friendship, as she finished tying a knot to keep her T shirt up. “Okay, I think I need to lie down so I don’t jump back when you start tickling.” The room’s owner stood up, and Dawn swung her legs around to lie faceup on the bed. “Whenever you’re ready, Con.”

The first stroke was about halfway between her bellybutton and her sides, and the pointer finger only got about an inch before Dawn squealed and folded in with a crunch. “Dawn?” Connor looked at her, unsure if he should continue, as her body shot back to its laying position.

“C’mon, Con; I told you how ticklish I am,” Dawn invited him back with a tease. “Just tickle my tummy like you’ve tickled my sides.” She was referring to the few times Connor had tickled her midsection for an extended period, but that was only on covered-up sides. This time, her laughter was about to be louder than he had ever heard before. Seeing his continued hesitation after her loud squeal had caught him off guard, she made her consent clearer, “I give you permission to tickle me until I say stop or tap out on your bed. Okay?”

Connor did not respond verbally, only with his fingers. Right away, all ten digits plunged into Dawn’s midsection, and she instinctively did another crunch as her melodic laughter took over. “You look so cute right now, Dawn!” the tickler spoke up above the laughter. “And you sure weren’t lying; you are super ticklish here!”

“AHAHAHA YEHES I AHAHAHAHAHA!” The last word got lost in the laughter as the tickling fingers slowly pushed towards her navel.

“Can I tickle your bellybutton?” Taken aback by how loud his friend was already laughing, Connor requested permission to go after the undoubtedly most sensitive spot that Dawn had.

The ticklee took a deep, laughter-filled breath and then shouted out, “YEHEHES AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Despite her words, Dawn’s instincts led her body to fight with Connor’s hands. The closer that the fingers got to her tickle button, the harder the ticklish torso folded in on itself, seemingly in an attempt to keep the super sensitive spot protected. Connor fought through anyways, more than strong enough to overcome the ticklish resistance. When he finally reached the epicenter of his friend’s ticklishness, the reaction was immediate. Dawn’s arms, which she had been sitting on to keep them from resisting, pulled out and flailed around as she tried to will them back to a non-protective position. Her laughter pitched up an octave or two, and her head sunk into Connor's pillow. Finally, the fierce resistance that had attempted to keep the tickling fingers away from the navel vanished as her abdomen flattened and then sucked into the bed. Shortly after her legs shot back down to the end of the bed, Dawn hysterically requested for the tickling to stop, causing Connor to cease in an instant. “Are you alright, Dawn? Did I go too far?”

After a few seconds of heavy, giggle-filled breathing, Dawn pulled her close friend down to the bed in a hug. “That was fun, Con! MWAH!” She gave her shocked neighbor a kiss on the cheek before releasing him. Out of sorts, Connor had a perplexed expression on his face as he stared off into space in Dawn’s direction.

An awkward minute of silence passed before the former tickler finally spoke up, “So, you liked it?” A blush formed on Connor’s face, and Dawn felt lucky that her own blush was hidden by her already red face.

“Yeah, and sorry about the kiss,” Dawn apologized for her uninvited affectionate display.

“I-It’s alright.” For all Dawn knew, Connor had dismissed the kiss as the product of a post-tickling euphoria. “So, I guess you were being honest about how ticklish you are.”

“Yep!” Dawn was still on a ticklish high. Also, since Connor still seemed to be comfortable with the shape of her navel, she was no longer tense about having her belly bare around him. “I still don’t know why you thought I’d lie about that.”

“Well, it’s fun to hear you laugh,” Connor smiled and poked her in the side again, getting another squirm and squeal out. “Since you seemed to like being tickled like that, would you mind if I tickled the front of your tummy when I greet you sometimes?”

“Go ahead,” Dawn approved before sitting up and whispering teasingly in his ear, “Secretly, it’s always been an option. You’ve just never taken it. AHAHA!” She only saw a hint of a new blush come onto his face before he tickled her back to the bed. However, this time, he stopped once her midriff was out of his initial reach. “Guess I’m going to get tickled a lot more around you now,” her playful voice returned, and he smiled back down at her. “So, what ’cha wanna do now?”

Back to the present

‘Once I let my shirt back down, we ended up heading out to his living room to play on his Wii,’ Dawn reflected as her current belly brushing continued unabated. ‘He did take advantage of my ticklishness a few times while we played some Mario Kart there, eventually getting a chiding from Mr. Kester. I made it seem like I approved the scolding, but I really didn’t mind having my side tickled, even if it caused me to lose. We were just having fun, like we always did.’ Following this thought, Dawn’s head tilted ever so slightly on the tickle torture bed, and she daydreamed about Connor through her hysterics.

Next Chapter
Chapter 2: The Evil Box, Part 4

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back