• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 4: A New Paradise, Part 3 (no tickling)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3 of Chapter 4 of Dawn's Story. With TickleTober still in progress (all stories on my DeviantArt in this folder), my uploading schedule will continue to be more fluid.

This part mentions tickling, but no one actually gets tickled. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 4: A New Paradise, Part 2

“Dawn, are you hungry for dinner?” Lily asked her guest, who was twiddling her thumbs on the couch, after a few minutes of relaxed silence in the living room.

“Ummm, yeah?” Dawn weakly offered, right before her stomach grumbled to firmly declare her answer.

“I’ve got soup in the fridge, or I can make something for you,” Lily pushed herself up from her recliner.

“Soup sounds great,” Dawn hurriedly took the easy path.

“You go ahead and sit down at the table; I’ll warm dinner up and be out there in a bit,” the host instructed as she walked towards the adjacent kitchen. When Dawn followed her into the kitchen, having no clue where the table was, Lily pointed her through a door-like opening on the opposite side as the living room. Upon sitting down, a big smile came over Dawn’s face; the slightly uncomfortable wooden chair reminded her of her parents’ dining room chairs, where she used to eat meals just like this one.

After a refreshing dinner, the two returned to Lily’s living room, with Dawn again taking the couch and Lily relaxing in the recliner. Getting permission from Dawn first, the host turned on the TV to a mind-numbing show, and the two lounged in their respective spots. “Hey, Lily?” Dawn tentatively spoke up during a commercial.

“Hmm?” Lily opened her eyes and looked over to her guest.

“Umm, when I came over to Tummy Paradise, I know I was interviewing for a job, but I actually have no clue what you do there,” Dawn nervously revealed. “It just seemed like an unassuming place, and I thought I’d figure out what I was getting into later. On the application, it said something about ticklishness to…”

“Yep, I kind of thought that when I first saw you,” Lily let out some laughs as she sat up. “My assistant discreetly told me that she thought you were an escaped tickle slave, and what I saw of you in the cameras supported that. That’s why I came to get you pretty quickly, so you wouldn’t get scared off by the application. I figured that if you had just escaped tickle slavery, you would have no idea what we did at Tummy Paradise, and I’m just glad the questions didn’t push you away before I got out there. But that’s all done, and you don’t need to ask about it if you don’t really want to. All that matters now is keeping you out of tickle slavery. That said, if you want to know about Tummy Paradise, I can tell you what we do and see if you’re interested in actually applying.”

“Yeah, I’d like to know what I would have been applying for,” Dawn had relaxed a little bit after finding out that the boss’s quick appearance to interview her was pre-planned for her benefit. Despite the reassurance to the opposite, though, Dawn did feel an obligation to see if she would be able to apply to work for Lily.

“Tummy Paradise is all about tummy tickling, and our customers are primarily Tickle Island visitors,” Lily announced. “We employ both ticklers, who tickle our customers, and ticklees, whom our customers tickle. As the name suggests, all of the tickling is done on tummies. Our customers can choose whether they want their belly covered up or bare if they choose to be tickled, but unless a customer specifically requests it, our employees get tickled on their bare bellies. Tickle sessions, as we call them, range from a half hour to over two hours, with applicable breaks. Sometimes, employees put lotion on their tummies or the customer’s tummies, with permission of course, that makes the tummy slicker and easier to tickle. But the most basic overview is that we try to fulfill the customer’s tummy tickling fantasies.”

“Is it just belly tickling?” Dawn was slightly confused at the limit in tickling spots, despite the Stomach Slaver singling out her torso as its only tickle target for the past two days.

“Yes, we market to a very specific group of customers, and most places around Tickle Island do something similar with other spots,” Lily revealed.

“Is it playful, or rough, or are customers mean, or what?” Dawn’s mind was churning, wondering how similar Tummy Paradise customers would be compared to the Tickle Cartel slavers.

“It really depends on the employee and what they are comfortable with in a tickle session,” Lily seemed to get the gist of the question. “And no, no one will treat you like the Tickle Cartel did. The only activities customers can engage in are tickling and tickle teasing, and if you happen to end up working there, you can choose the types of customers you want to work with. For you, we’d probably match you up with a playful tickler who wants both of you to enjoy the session. Basically, the opposite of what you’ve told me you had as a tickle slave.”

“Oh, okay!” Dawn brightened up at the prospect of positive ticklers like all her closest friends had been. “What’s it like to work there?”

“I can take you to Tummy Paradise tomorrow if you’d like, but I really don’t think I should answer that,” Lily backed off. “My employees have more sessions nowadays than I do, and they’d be better references for that question. Plus, you don’t have to decide if you want to work somewhere specific tonight; we can look for jobs for you later.”

“Okay, but it does sound interesting,” Dawn finally sat up, excited at the prospect of potentially working for her savior from tickle slavery. “Plus, my tummy’s really ticklish; that’s pretty much where everyone tickled me when they really wanted to get me back home.”

Dawn thought back to more ticklings from before her capture, but the initial joy those memories brought was replaced by fear when she recalled her bellybutton’s shape. This transitioned into visions of future Tummy Paradise customers mocking her misshapen tickle button, and a shade of red came onto her face. Covering up her stomach, Dawn focused on the imagined taunts about her navel until Lily brought her back to reality, “Dawn, Dawn, what’s wrong?”

“Huh? Oh,” the guest realized that she had spaced out, and she looked down to see her hand over her outie. “Umm, what will people think of my bellybutton?”

“What do you mean?” Lily wondered.

“Well, I thought you would have seen that it’s an outie,” Dawn uncovered her navel just enough for it to be in Lily’s sight, and she slouched down.

“Yes, I noticed, is that a problem to you?” the Tummy Paradise owner seemed confused.

“Well… I thought people might not like it… because it looks weird,” Dawn hesitantly responded. “And with it being in-”

“Dawn,” the host cut her guest off, then paused enough to get her full attention, “no one will complain about you having an outie. Not when they’re tickling you, not when you’re tickling them, at no time at all. In fact, since outies are pretty unique, we get a fair number of customers who want to tickle an outie. As long as it’s ticklish and you’re comfortable with it being tickled, you shouldn’t have any problems with people liking it.”

“Okay!” Once again, Dawn’s tone and posture both brightened up at her bellybutton becoming a potentially positive center of attention. “Well, I said my tummy was ticklish earlier, and my bellybutton is even more ticklish than everything around it.” A hopeful smile came onto Dawn’s face as she looked up to Lily. “So, maybe, I can come in and talk to people who work at Tummy Paradise and see if I want to apply there for real?”

“I will certainly give you the opportunity, as long as you realize that your eventual job will not affect my attitude about helping you,” Lily announced. “I’ll take you there tomorrow, but let’s table any further discussion about you getting a job until then. For now, you can ask me general questions, or we can do something else.”

“I’m good for now; let’s watch some more TV,” Dawn was satisfied with finishing up the conversation on a positive note. Both host and guest settled back into the chair and couch, respectively, and they lounged the rest of the day away.

Later that night, Dawn was dozing on the couch when she felt a hand tap her shoulder. “Dawn,” a tired voice stated.

“Hmm? Huh? What?” Dawn startled awake and looked around, eventually finding Lily standing over her. “Oh, sorry, I guess I got a little tired.”

“It’s fine; I just wanted to get you settled before I go to bed,” Lily declared.

“Oh, okay,” Dawn pushed herself off the couch and did a few quick stretches to wake up her legs.

“Before we go downstairs to your bedroom, I want to show you where I’ll be, in case you need me,” Lily led Dawn down the hallway connecting the living room, dining room, kitchen, and a few other rooms. At the end of the hallway, the host indicated an open room, “This is my bedroom. I close the door at night, but if you need me for anything, don’t hesitate to come in and wake me up.” On the way back out to the main part, Lily pointed out a restroom and a small game room, and the two ended up in the kitchen. The host showed her guest where she could find things to eat and drink, as well as tableware. After this, the two headed back out to the living room, where Lily made sure Dawn knew that she could use the TV without the sound getting to the master bedroom.

Then the tired women walked back near the game room to get to the stairs. Downstairs, Lily pointed out a smaller living room, right next to the garage. On the other side of the stairs, Dawn found a room filled with books, a few comfortable chairs, notebooks, all sorts of writing and coloring utensils, and a table, which Lily called her creativity room. The two then went to the end of the downstairs hallway, where another bathroom and a bedroom faced each other. “This is where you’ll be staying tonight; I keep fresh sheets on the bed in case I get company,” Lily proclaimed after the two entered the bedroom. “If you need extra blankets or pillows, they’re in the closet. I’ve got all sorts of pajamas for you to pick from in the dresser right there, but there’s no regular clothes in that one. Tomorrow morning, we can pick something out for you from the upstairs closet. Oh, also, there’s books and stuff in the cabinets around here, so if you want to read something, you can find it here or in the creativity room. Anything else you think you’ll need here?”

Dawn shook her head, and the two headed to the bathroom. Almost immediately, Lily opened a closet near the shower and pulled out a small box. “This should contain everything that you need for hygiene. I’m pretty sure it has all the essentials, but let me know if you need something else.” Dawn did a quick scan of the box, and her tired brain could not immediately think of anything missing. “Okay, I think that’s all I have; any questions before I go upstairs?”

“No; thanks so much for everything so far,” Dawn added in a second thanks at the end. “I really appreciate you going to all this trouble for me.”

“It’s no trouble, Dawn,” Lily gave her guest another reassuring hug. “Good night. Remember, if you need anything, anything at all, come up and wake me up. Otherwise, I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Good night,” Dawn bid her temporary host goodbye. Once Lily had left, the teen headed back to the guest bedroom. She quickly picked out a pair of pajamas and changed into the cozy clothes, then headed to the creativity room to calm down for the night, having woken up more during the tour. Choosing a book, Dawn read for a short bit before she began to yawn. She placed a bookmark and set the book down before finishing getting ready for bed.

Once she was back in her temporary bedroom, the escaped tickle slave slipped under the blankets and then noticed something on the other side of the bed: a big, fuzzy teddy bear. ‘Oh, she looks a lot like Misty, my favorite bear from home. You know what? I may have stopped sleeping with Misty so much, but this bear looks too fuzzy to leave on the ground.’ Dawn lifted the blankets on the bed and grabbed the teddy bear. ‘And she’s just as soft as Misty.’ The escaped tickle slave cuddled beside the comforting bear and fell asleep, feeling happy and safe for the first time since being taken by the Tickle Cartel.

Next Chapter
Chapter 4: A New Paradise, Part 4

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back