• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 5: Tummy Testing, Part 4 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the final part of Chapter 5 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing, Part 3

The moment that Lily offered herself up for another tickling, Dawn was ready to pin her down and work over her stomach. “You bet I’m going to tickle you more!” she exclaimed.

“Perfect!” Lily echoed the exclamation, and she leaned off her tickler so she could lay down again. Her arms stretched out to the cuffs while Dawn stood up, and once again, the young tickler restrained her ticklee comfortably.

As she was binding her host to the bed, Dawn decided that while she was evaluating her tickle skills, she might as well see if she could test out the tools of the trade. “Lily, is it alright if I go get some tools from the closet? I’ve never used any of them, and I kind of want to see how they work.”

“Of course!” Lily nodded vigorously. “Just please don’t get any of the hairbrushes; that’s a hard limit for me. No matter how soft they are, I just don’t like them.”

“Okay,” Dawn accepted, and she went over to the tickle tool dresser. She picked out one of everything, aside from the forbidden hairbrushes and the torturous electric flossers. After bringing the handful of tickle tools over to the bed, she returned to grab one of the long paintbrushes to contrast with the short one she had gotten in the original pile. Climbing onto the bed, she picked up a feather and an electric toothbrush. “Ready to laugh, Lily?”

“Oh, boy,” Lily stared at the two contrasting tools with a look of faux despair.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Dawn declared, turning on the toothbrush and swiping across her host’s bare belly with the feather.

“EEEEEE!” Lily let out a loud squeal at the light touch, then another when it swiped back. After this, Dawn opted to press the toothbrush into her ticklee’s side, and the laughter shot out, “AHAHAHAHA DAHAHAWN!”

“Yes, Lily?” Dawn teasingly asked. “Something bothering you?”

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” Lily responded with pure laughter as her midriff attempted to curve away from the buzzing tickle.

“Oh, the toothbrush,” Dawn pretended to just recognize the ticklish stimulation. “Sorry, can’t move that; it’s getting you too good. But I can try to take your mind off it. How’s this?” The tickler stuck the feather inside the innie and twisted it to hit the walls.

“AHAHAHAHA THAHAHT’S THE SPHOHOHOHOHOHOHO…” Lily’s comment trailed off after a short navel tickling. Dawn looked over her ticklee once her laughter transitioned back into regular “HAHA’s”, but Lily looked fine, so the tickler kept on going.

After a minute or so of keeping the toothbrush and feather relatively immobile on the stomach, Dawn started to slide the brush up and down the side. Lily’s laughter began to vary in pitch, showing concrete signs of life, and her eyes focused in on Dawn. Since they had what looked like a happy glint to them, the toothbrush sliding continued and soon transitioned to the front of the torso. Lily started laughing harder, and she threw her head back into the pillow once more, but only for a second before she again stared at Dawn happily.

Following a few minutes, Dawn guided the tickling toothbrush, clearly the more effective of the two tools, towards Lily’s tickle button. Dawn briefly considered if her host’s laughter would match her own if she used the brush there, but she ultimately stopped it short, instead opting to allow a break. The ticklee’s laughter continued on for a short bit while Dawn got off the bed. “Lily, would you like some water?” the tickler asked when the giggles started dying down.

“Nope, I’m good for now, but thanks for asking,” Lily responded, her voice filled with energy. “Again, you’re doing great, for the most part. Feathers are perfectly soft in the button, but if you end up being a tickler, you’ll need to put toothbrushes in tickle buttons, too.”

“Yeah, I just wanted to give you a break for now, and I wanted to switch to another tool,” Dawn tried to deflect her concern about pushing her ticklee too far.

“No problem!” Lily immediately jumped in with reassurance. “So, what am I in for now?”

“Before today, I never heard of these being used to tickle, so how about I try them?” Dawn slid the massage gloves onto her hands. “Are you ready for more tickles?”

“Oh boy, another lot of laughs,” Lily’s smile invited Dawn to work her over again.

“Then let’s see how much you can laugh with this,” the teenager began scribbling her heavy-gloved fingers over the bare belly. However, unlike Lily’s previous outbursts of laughter, the ticklee merely giggled at this, only going to light laughter when Dawn lodged one of the fingers in the bellybutton and wiggled it around. A minute passed before the frustrated tickler stopped tickling and pulled her hands up to look at the palm and fingers. “What gives? I thought these would work better than this.”

“Squeeze your thumb and pointer finger together and stick the fingers somewhere ticklish,” Lily’s eyes winced as she squeaked out an apparent trick to optimizing the gloves.

“Okay,” Dawn responded, following Lily’s advice on both hands. She then stuck her pointer finger back inside the innie bellybutton and left it still in there.

This reaction was vastly different: a scream came out of the ticklish host’s mouth, and her stomach shot upwards. With Lily’s wince and squeak indicating that something like this might happen, Dawn was more prepared, and when the ticklee pushed up, the tickler’s finger pushed down. The loud scream of laughter persisted, and as Lily’s abdomen fell back to the bed, the gloved finger fell with it. “DAHAHAHAWN!” the ticklee’s laughter sounded gleeful. “IHIHIM GOHOHNNA GEHEHEHET AHAHAHAHA GEHEHET YOUHUHU FOHOHOR AHAHAHAHA FOHOHO AHAHAHAHA!” Lily’s mirthful phrase dissipated into pure laughter for several seconds, only to come back with more vigor, “FOHOHOHOR THIHIHIS! YOHOHOUR TUHUHUMMY IHIHIS MIHIHINE!” After this, the host looked up to her tickling guest, her eyes wide with delight, and the overall positive reaction eased any potential concerns Dawn had about the torso-tickling threat.

“Well, right now, your tummy is mine, and I think this is a great way for me to keep getting it,” the teenager stated as she brought her nine other fingers down to sit on the surface of the sensitive stomach. Dawn wore a puzzled face as she watched Lily laugh harder and attempt to squirm around, only to be stopped by the secure spread-eagle bondage and the pressing finger in her navel. Despite figuring out that the tickling would grow more intense after she pinched her fingers together, Dawn had not yet figured out why. Her eyes darted between Lily’s face, to make sure she was okay, and the fingers, trying to determine the cause of the wild difference in laughter. After leaving each finger in a single spot for a few minutes and getting consistently crazy laughter and thrashing out of Lily, Dawn came up with a theory. “Are the gloves buzzing?”

“YEHEHEHES!” Lily’s head nodded a little as she answered the question. “LIHIHIKE THE TOOHOOTHBRUSH!”

“Oh, so if I do this…” Dawn wiggled the button-tickling finger, and Lily’s body tried to violently twist to shove it out. “This is too good.”

“TEHEHEN MIHIHINUTES!” Lily screamed out just before her laughter went pure for a full minute. “YOHOHOUR TUHUHUMMY!” Another pause for hysterics. “MEHEHEHE!” The excellent tool temporarily took the words back out of Lily’s mouth. “GLOHOHOVES!”

“Interesting, perhaps I can get you to knock that time down?” Dawn casually questioned, wiggling her pointer finger faster in the navel, after Lily finally finished her threat.

“FIFTEEEEEEEEEE!” Lily only got one full syllable in before the bellybutton buzzing drove the supposed threat from her mouth. Dawn continued to monitor her ticklee for signs of danger, but none came, so she kept tickling for several minutes. She even started wiggling all the other active fingers, and once that happened, Lily did not utter another comprehensible word. Following nearly half an hour of constant tickles, during which the ticklee just laughed and took it, Dawn decided that another break was in order. Lily did not look worn down at all yet, but the teenager did not want to push her interview tickle session too far.

“Are you alright?” Dawn waited for a few minutes to obligingly inquire after Lily’s health, giving the ticklee time to catch her breath.

“Never… better,” Lily gasped for air in between words. “Great… tickles. Phew! Dawn?”

“Yes?” Dawn leaned in.

“Please… untie… me, and… water,” the host requested.

“Got it,” Dawn immediately set to work undoing the bonds on her potential boss’s wrists, then went to get the water.

“Wait,” Lily spoke up when Dawn turned her attention away from the bed. “Legs… too. I’m… done… laughing… now.”

“Oh, okay,” Dawn feared the worst as she went to undo the ankle bondage. Once Lily’s entire body was free, she pushed herself up against the wall and accepted the offered water cup. After the host had a few sips and stopped taking deep breaths, Dawn dared to wonder, “Did I tickle you too much?”

“Nope, I’ve just had enough for now,” Lily offered a reassuring smile. “I saw that you were keeping an eye on me, and I know I didn’t show any warning signs. I had the energy to say the safe word if I really needed it, but I didn’t want to waste it saying anything else, especially with how often the tickles interrupted me.”

“Am I still in for fifteeee something?” Now reassured that she had done well, Dawn’s eyes lit up as she recalled Lily’s last semi-comprehensible words.

Lily’s mouth opened up halfway, and then she turned away from Dawn with a sigh. “I can’t believe I tried to say something when you were tickling my bellybutton,” she said. Several seconds later, the host turned back, a glint in her eyes. “That said, you may be in for fifteen minutes of tickles with the massage gloves. Honestly, though, it will depend on you. Based on how I tickled you earlier, I’m sure you’d go just as crazy as I did.”

“Is that so? Because you looked a bit absurd,” Dawn teased. “It was like I triggered a wild mode on you.”

“You want to start now?” Lily playfully challenged, raising her hands and wiggling her fingers.

“Okay, okay, no,” Dawn backed down, but kept a smile on her face. “Sorry, I just couldn't resist.”

“Clearly, and it sure looked like you had fun,” Lily declared. “I think I probably know the answer to this, but after that testing, would you be interested in working at Tummy Paradise?”

“Definitely!” Dawn’s eagerness for the tickling returned. “I liked both the ticklee and tickler parts, and I think I can do that.”

“Great!” Lily echoed the enthusiasm. “We’ll still have to test more tools on you to establish all your limits, and you will need practice as a tickler, but that was a great start. Of course, if you ever decide that Tummy Paradise isn’t for you, we can readjust later. But I think we can say that this set of tummy tests was a success.”

“Yep!” Dawn was very happy that the tests had gone well. So happy, in fact, that she abruptly scooted over to and hugged her host.

“Oof!” Lily nearly fell back from the force of the surprise embrace. She hugged Dawn back for a minute before declaring, “Okay, Dawn. I think it’s time for something else.”

“Okay!” Dawn’s voice radiated energy. “What?”

“I was going to head back to the living room and watch some TV, unless you have something else in mind,” Lily recommended.

“How about some more tickles? I’m still ticklish, and the tickling I gave you helped me recover,” Dawn proposed. “We can try out the other tools on me.”

“No, I think you’ve had enough tickles for today,” Lily denied. “We’ll do some more tests tomorrow.”

“Okay,” Dawn looked down. “Well, if we can’t do that, I think I might want to do some more reading. Is that alright?”

“Yes, of course,” Lily replied. “I’ll be in the living room. Where will you be, for when I need to get you for dinner?”

“Downstairs, probably in the creativity room,” Dawn answered as she stood up and stretched some more. “Maybe the bedroom. But somewhere around there.”

Lily took note of that, and Dawn headed downstairs. Still pumped up from the successful tickle tests, she spent a while looking through book titles in the creativity room before discovering that Lily had a collection of tickling-focused books. The teenager perused the covers before picking out one with a woman’s midriff under attack by feather dusters. Reading that book tempered her residual excitement about the tickle tests, and she got through a couple of chapters, with minimal tickling in them, before she got bored. Heading to her bedroom, Dawn retrieved her earlier book and returned to the downstairs comfort haven, sinking into a chair and reading the exciting tale. She only got up to stretch once before Lily came in for dinner.

After dinner, Dawn and Lily watched some calming shows upstairs, and then the two went to bed. With all her extra energy from the tickle session drained, Dawn felt very tired, and she immediately slipped into bed after changing into her pajamas. Holding the stuffed bear, she fell asleep rather quickly, happy with the successful day of pleasing Lily and overcoming her Tickle Cartel-created fear of being tickled around this area.

Next Chapter
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 1

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back