• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 6: Chameleon, Part 3 (brief implied F/F, feet)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Dawn's Story Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 3 (brief implied F/F, feet)

Here is part 3 of Chapter 6 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 2

Lunch at Lily’s house was quick and refreshing. When asked what she wanted to do afterwards, Dawn decided to just relax. The two stayed in the living room for a short bit before Dawn headed downstairs to her favorite creativity room. After reading for an hour or so, the teen walked back upstairs and announced, “Lily, I think I’m ready to go out. Earlier, you talked about an apartment for me to live at, and you said you had a contact or something like that. Can we go take a look at the apartment now?”

“Don’t you want to know a little about it before we actually go there?” Lily questioned as she looked over to Dawn from her recliner.

“Oh, yes, please!” Her potential boss’s words reminded Dawn that the only thing she knew about this apartment was that it was an apartment. Sitting down on the couch, she waited for what Lily had to say.

“I thought you might,” Lily straightened herself. “My contact has an available two-bedroom apartment, and it’s already got one person in there. The manager said that the occupant will not be a risk to alert the Tickle Cartel about you, and she already knows that you escaped tickle slavery. She was apparently supposed to have a roommate arranged by the manager, but that hasn’t happened yet, so the room’s available for you.”

“What about rent and expenses?” Dawn wondered. “I know that I’m trying out for Tummy Paradise, but will I have enough money for that?”

“If you work at Tummy Paradise, you will be making significantly more than people that normally live there,” Lily assured her. “Even if you work somewhere else, I will make sure that your job is good enough to pay rent and other expenses. As for you not working yet, when I talked to the manager, she was fine with you not paying the first couple months’ rent immediately. She understands the situation and that you will need to make some money before you can actually give it to her. I think she has a system for that, and I’ll talk to her when we go there. You don’t need to worry about it right now.”

“Okay,” Dawn gladly accepted the relief. “What if we don’t get along?”

“I have other contacts with open apartments,” Lily curtly responded. “But I don’t think that will be necessary. From what I’ve heard, the person there really wants, maybe even needs, a roommate, so I’m sure that unless you seriously clash, you two will be able to get along.”

“Okay,” Dawn smiled a little at the firm encouragement. “Is there anything else I need to know? I’d still like to go there soon if not.”

“Hmm, I don’t think so,” Lily considered before closing down the subject. “I’ll call the manager and see what she says.” Dawn half-listened to the conversation on the couch, and it went on much longer than she expected. Afterwards, her host informed her, “Dawn, the apartment manager said we should wait a little bit. The person already living in the apartment isn’t there right now, but she will be back around 6pm. I figure that when we go there, you two might as well meet, and she can show you the apartment. If you don’t want to go tonight, we can wait until tomorrow morning. Which would you prefer?”

“We can go today; I guess it’s fine to wait,” Dawn accepted. “I think I’ll head back downstairs until then.”

“I’ll probably join you in a little bit, and we’ll get dinner before we leave,” Lily declared, and Dawn left the living room.

This time, the teen only read for a short bit before she decided she needed a longer break from the book. It was interesting overall, but now that she was past the climax, it was just not enough to keep her attention. She retrieved the tummy-tickling book and read half a chapter in that. However, the tickling in the book was coming more often, and it focused more on tickle torture instead of fun tickles. Reminded of the Tickle Cartel and tickle slavery, Dawn felt forced to set down the book.

Scanning the creativity room for other things to do, Dawn eventually sat down at one of the tables with a bunch of colored pencils and blank paper. She had been vaguely interested in art at a young age, and while that passion had faded with time, there was still a tiny bit of it left. Not wanting to leave the room yet, but otherwise bored, the teen decided to pass the time drawing.

The first few drawings frustrated Dawn when she looked at the finished product; they were not nearly as good as she wanted. Despite the bad results, while drawing on the paper and coloring it in, Dawn felt young and free again, so she persisted. A few more drawings nearly convinced her to give up and try to read again, but when she looked around, she happened to spot a slew of art tutorial books on the shelves near her.

Sighing, she took out a beginner’s book, and she did the practice exercises in them. Her drawings were still not perfect, but she started to feel better about them when they closely resembled the tutorials. Soon, she was entirely focused on copying the practice drawings until they were perfect, then moving on to the next one.

“Looks nice, Dawn,” Lily’s voice caused Dawn to jump and her colored pencil to slide on the paper. “Whoops, sorry; didn’t mean to scare you.”

“It- it’s alright,” Dawn held her chest after the surprise visit. “I just didn’t see you come in.”

“So, you like art?” Lily questioned, tilting her head towards Dawn’s now-ruined drawing.

“I used to really like it, but right now, I’m just trying it out again,” Dawn answered. “I got a little bored of reading, and it was here, so…”

“Well, aside from the one I accidentally ruined, these drawings look like you had some prior practice,” Lily indicated the few scattered papers, each containing multiple practice sketches.

“Yeah, this book’s really nice,” Dawn sheepishly admitted.

“Well, you know, you’re probably going to be spending a lot of time at home,” Lily did not hide her attempt to move the discussion very well.

“Why am I going to be doing that?” Dawn wondered, although the Tickle Cartel’s strong rule of the area put an idea in the back of her mind.

“The Tickle Cartel has enough cameras around that they will likely find you if you stay out in public too much,” Lily confirmed Dawn’s suspicions. “So, you’ll probably need to take up an indoor hobby, and this would be a great one.”

“But I need paper and pencils and all that stuff,” Dawn pointed out. “Wouldn’t I need to go to the store, in public, pretty often?”

“You can probably have your roommate get them for you, and then pay her back,” Lily suggested. “But I think that’s better to discuss later, when we actually see if you and your roommate would be a good fit. In any case, if you want to take art up as a hobby, I can lend you some of my practice books. I’m not really great at anything artistic; these are mostly just here in case I have a guest that takes an interest in it.”

“Okay, I’ll consider it,” Dawn smiled. “In the meantime, I think I’d like to draw some more.” She cautiously turned her attention away from her host and restarted her current practice drawing. After finishing the exercise, she looked over to see that Lily was relaxing on a couch, reading what appeared to be a tickling book and smiling widely. Satisfied, Dawn returned to her new hobby, and she only took a few breaks from the practice exercises to try her own creations before Lily announced that it was time for dinner.

After eating another healthy meal, Lily and Dawn headed to the T cart and made their way to the apartment complex that was apparently supposed to protect the former tickle slave. Lily took them into the main building, and the two headed downstairs before stopping at a heavy door. Shortly after the Tummy Paradise owner knocked, the door creaked open, and a shorter woman welcomed them in, “Lily! So nice to see you and get your call. Come in; Cecelia’s already here.”

Still not used to the amount of tickling that went on around the Tickle Cartel, Dawn was shocked when she saw a tickle torture room inside the door. There was a prisoner, presumably Cecelia, locked in stocks at one end, and her red, panting face implied that she had been through the wringer. Her bare soles were glistening for some reason, and there was a hairbrush right near them.

“Welcome, Dawn!” the apartment manager greeted her potential renter as she made her way back over to the prisoner. “This is Cecelia. Cecelia, this is Dawn. She’s the ex-tickle slave I was talking to you about earlier; we’re going to see if the two of you want to share your apartment.”

“Nice to meet you, Dawn,” Cecelia proclaimed. Although her face was still red, the panting had stopped while Dawn walked over. “Olga tells me that you need somewhere to live?”

“Uh, yeah,” Dawn responded, still put off by the tickle dungeon feel of the place.

“Yes, Dawn will need somewhere to move before she starts at Tummy Paradise,” Lily spoke up, talking directly to Olga. “I believe that Peak Pokers would be a nice community for her to live in. Will she be able to check out the apartment sometime soon?”

“Absolutely,” Olga replied. “In fact, I think we can cut Cecelia’s session short to have her show Dawn around, if that’s alright with everyone.”

Dawn half-nodded, and Cecelia gratefully accepted the offer. However, before they left the tickle torture room, the teenager could not help but ask, “What is this room for?”

“I’ll let Cecelia explain that to you when you are looking around the apartment,” Olga shifted the responsibility away from herself. “But she hasn’t done anything horrible, if that’s what you’re asking. It’s fairly normal for apartments around here.”

“Yeah, I’ll tell you about it,” Cecelia put some socks and shoes back on and grabbed her keys and purse. Once she was ready, the four headed a few floors up.

Eventually, Cecelia stopped at a door, and Lily announced, “You two go inside. Olga and I need to talk about arrangements here.” The two younger women nodded, and the current occupant opened the door for both of them.

Next Chapter
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 4

Last edited:
Great story, I imagine that Dawn may need some easing into the use of more dedicated forms of restraint. Her previous session being tickled was tied to a bed which has a very different feel than something like the rack, a bed tie has the ascetic of something one might to with a lover or intimate party and has the feel of a game where the rack or stocks has the ascetic of the dungeon that would be used to render a prisoner helpless while the interrogator forces secrets from them. Dawns past experiences might cause her to panic when she hears the clicking of the rack and feels her body being pulled taut, helpless, and vulnerable.
Thanks for the story.

Great story, I imagine that Dawn may need some easing into the use of more dedicated forms of restraint. Her previous session being tickled was tied to a bed which has a very different feel than something like the rack, a bed tie has the ascetic of something one might to with a lover or intimate party and has the feel of a game where the rack or stocks has the ascetic of the dungeon that would be used to render a prisoner helpless while the interrogator forces secrets from them. Dawns past experiences might cause her to panic when she hears the clicking of the rack and feels her body being pulled taut, helpless, and vulnerable.
Thanks for the story.

It may be a stretch for Dawn to get into something like a rack or stocks, but if it is, it will not be for lack of exposure. The Tickle Cartel has them all around itself and Tickle Island, and even Tummy Paradise uses racks prominently. Should Lily be there or should Dawn be promised a less intense use (ex: the rack not being fully stretched out), Dawn would be more likely to easily go in. Otherwise, or if the promise of something less intense is broken, she would definitely fight and panic. She will need to be built up to get to the point in the main Tickle Cartel story where she lets Jen tie her up, no questions asked, on a rack.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you enjoyed it!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back