• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 6: Chameleon, Part 5 (F/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Dawn's Story Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 5 (F/F, all over)

Here is part 5 of Chapter 6 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 4

“So, what did you think about Cecelia?” Lily wondered after the two settled in her living room.

“She was really nice; I think we’ll get along pretty well,” Dawn offered.

“Great, a good roommate will be essential for you,” Lily declared before quickly moving on. “I forgot to give you the full rundown on this, but by chance, did she talk about shopping for the both of you?”

“Yes, she actually did,” Dawn replied, somewhat surprised at how quickly the topic got brought up. “She was fine with getting everything, but she mentioned that she wanted a bonus for the extra time, in addition to a refund on whatever money she spent for me.”

“That’s normal,” Lily eased Dawn’s first concern.

“Okay, good, I was going to ask that,” the teen responded. “As for the bonus, Cecelia told me that she wanted… well, she wants to tickle me.”

“Tickle you?” Lily was put off. “I mean, if she’s nice, I’m sure you can take it, but why?”

“Well, first of all, she did seem nice, and she promised that I could pick techniques and spots, kind of like Olga,” Dawn clarified. “Second, she said that she gets tickled all day, and she just wants to be able to give it back sometimes. I figured that would be fine, and I agreed to try it, on the conditions I mentioned earlier.”

“Sounds like it could work, and if that’s the case, she’ll probably settle for playful tickles,” Lily pointed out. Dawn looked back, confused, so the boss explained, “Kind of like what you implied your friends used to do to you.”

“Oh, okay,” Dawn nodded, smiling. “That can work for sure. I did like it when my friends got me.”

“However, now that I think about it, it may be slightly more intense than what your friends did,” Lily pondered, shifting in her recliner. “Since tickling is ingrained in the society of the Tickle Cartel and Tickle Island, things like playful tickles take on a slightly different meaning around here.”

“Oh, how different?” Dawn worriedly wondered.

“Well… you see… umm… I don’t quite know how to describe it,” Lily considered for a few phrases before giving in. “I could demonstrate on you, if you want.” Dawn raised an eyebrow. “If you don’t want me to, that’s fine: we’ll just skip it, or if we start and you decide you want me to stop, you can say a safeword at any time.”

“Okay, I suppose I do need to get tickled today, anyways,” Dawn relented, especially since she knew she could trust Lily.

“Not so fast,” Lily stopped her guest as the latter stood up. “You need to change into your crop top. Playful or not, ticklers around here generally want sensitive spots exposed, and that means your belly.”

This time, Dawn did not argue about clothes, and she returned a few minutes later, now wearing her crop top. The two sat side-by-side on the couch, and Lily immediately launched a tickle attack on the exposed abdomen. “Cootchie, cootchie, coo, Dawn! I’m gonna tickle your tummy!”

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” Dawn instinctively slapped at the tickling fingers, but Lily wormed them around the defenses and continued to target the highly sensitive midsection.

“There’s this side, and that side, ooh, the tummy, ribs, back to tummy, squeezy hips, sides, button, sides, now all over!” Lily named spots as her fingers teased them. For the most part, she focused on the bare belly, frequently making quick trips in to tickle on top of the navel. Of course, on such a ticklish spot, Dawn could never resist the urge to cover up her tickle button, but Lily’s expert fingers always managed to avoid the defense and tickle elsewhere. Dawn’s future boss kept her giggling and laughing with tickles on and around her midsection for five straight minutes, teasing her the entire time with the names of the spots being tickled.

Finally, Lily ceased her tickling and seized her ticklee’s arms, pinning them gently against Dawn’s legs. The sensitive woman giggled off the aftereffects of the torso and surrounding tickles for half a minute as she recovered. When Dawn looked over to Lily, still letting a few giggles slip out off and on, the boss addressed her, “How was that, Dawn? Did you enjoy those playful tickles?”

“Yes hehe, very much so,” Dawn brightly affirmed her current happiness. Although the tickling had been very effective and hit all her most ticklish spots, Lily’s teasing and the light feeling of the nails left a positive impression on Dawn. “Is that why you stopped? To check if I was doing fine?”

“That’s half of the reason,” Lily dictated, still gently holding Dawn’s wrists down with her hands. “I wanted to make sure you knew a couple of things before I continue. First of all, you do understand that we’re using safewords here, right? You can say ‘Red’, which is just a common safeword, or ‘Banana’ at any time, and I’ll stop immediately.”

“Yep, you said that earlier,” Dawn nodded, continuing to feel safe with the backup to end a tickling.

“Good, and I also wanted to give you a little more information on playful tickling around here,” Lily proclaimed. “Your tummy may be super ticklish, but the area that I just got probably won’t be the only target. If Cecelia decides to tickle you, she’ll probably go all over your body.”

“Okay,” Dawn drew out her cautious response.

“I’ll demonstrate,” Lily’s hands finally came up from covering Dawn’s, and they shot into the sleeves, hitting the ticklee’s armpits. Almost immediately, Dawn squealed again, and she yanked her arms in to protect the pits. “You’ve got tickly underarms!” Lily teased. However, that teasing ended up being premature. Dawn’s laughter died down once the surprise factor was gone, and, with her armpits being significantly less ticklish than other spots, she was able to pull her arms out and allow easier access for fingers. “Well, not so sensitive, I suppose.” A disappointed remark came shortly before Lily’s fingers exited the shirt.

“But maybe down here will be a good spot,” the tickler’s tone turned back to hopeful. Five fingers gave a playful spider on Dawn’s bare belly, and, before the teen could protect her middle, Lily had her arms around the ticklee’s knees. The boss scooted away and took her ticklee’s legs with her, moving her hands down to the ankles, and she attacked the socked feet with scribbles. “Are you ticklish down here, Dawn?”

“A lihihittle,” Dawn offered a few meager giggles, but she instinctively yanked her legs back. The resistance was halted when Dawn’s lower legs smacked into Lily’s upper legs and knees.

“What’s wrong, Dawn?” the tickler wondered, placing her hands on her ticklee’s thighs, but not pinning them. “That seemed like a big reaction for not being so ticklish. Did I do something wrong, or are you just more ticklish somewhere near there?”

“Oh, well, no, nowhere on or near my feet is very ticklish,” Dawn looked down. “But that’s why I pulled back. When… when I was on the slave ship… the first one… that Lacy woman tickled my feet. She got really mad when I wasn’t super ticklish there, and she took her anger out by slapping my feet.”

“I’m sorry to hear that happened to you, and I wouldn’t even consider doing anything like that,” Lily lifted her hands off of Dawn’s legs.

“I know you wouldn’t,” Dawn acknowledged, and she stretched her legs back out. “That reaction just happened; I didn’t think about it.”

“That’s alright, I just want you to know you’re safe here,” Lily stated comfortingly. “Would you like me to stop tickling you?”

“No, you’re nice, and I’ve been having fun now,” Dawn smiled and turned her face to Lily again. “You can keep going if you WAHAHA!”

“Thanks, Dawn,” Lily interrupted Dawn with another five-finger stomach spider. “Plus, if I’m going to really find out how ticklish you are, we’ll need to get rid of these socks. Maybe it will increase your ticklishness, maybe it won’t, but if this is how you’re going to repay Cecelia, they’ll come off sooner or later.” In a flash, the tickler’s left hand pinned the ankles down, and she removed both socks with her right hand. Afterwards, she held Dawn’s ankles in an armlock, and she began to tickle both bare feet, mostly with just her freer hand. The ticklee’s giggling confirmed that she was still not super sensitive, even without socks, but she happily commented on the less intense tickling.

Lily gave up trying to find weak points on the bare feet after a few minutes, and her hands shot back to Dawn’s midsection. Continuing to interject teases into the playful session, the host tickled her guest silly for several more minutes. She focused on the abdomen and its surrounding area, but her fingers wandered up above the crop top and down below the shorts to find less sensitive tickle spots. The entire time, Dawn happily laughed and giggled, using the departures from her midriff to regain her breath and encourage Lily to continue. By the time that Lily decided to stop for good, her guest was horizontal on the couch, and all the skin from her ribs to her hips was somewhat red from the long, fun tickling.

“So, what do you think about how we handle playful tickling around here?” Lily smiled down at her ticklee.

“It was fun,” Dawn offered tiredly. “A bit much at times, perhaps, but fun. If Cecelia tickles anything like this, I think I’m going to enjoy paying her back.”

“Good, and that way, you can also get more experience with tickling that’s positive,” Lily pointed out before yawning herself. “Now, I hate to say this, but that tickle session sure passed some time, and I’m getting tired. I think I’m going to head to bed before long.”

“That’s probably a good idea,” Dawn realized out loud, and she forced herself to sit and then stand up. “I think I might just go to bed now; that session definitely tired me out.” The two said goodnight, and Dawn wandered downstairs. Like the previous night, the ticklish teen was exhausted from her ticklings, and she went straight into bed after changing into pajamas for the night. She snuggled up under the covers, and she was asleep before having the chance to fully recover from the tickling.

Next Chapter
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 6

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back