• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 2 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 2 of Chapter 7 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 1

“Go ahead; I’m ready!” Dawn exclaimed ecstatically.

“Sounds like I’ve got a special one on my hands,” Betty commented happily. “I suppose this will determine how much training we really need to do on you. I’ll start with what we call the center zone, which is between the top and bottom zones. So, I’ll go from here,” the fingers stroked Dawn’s sides, directly horizontal to her button, “all the way in to here.” Betty spoke the final six words slowly, and her fingers spidered on in towards Dawn’s vulnerable outie.

While the fingers were moving, the ticklee instinctively sucked in her stomach in anticipation of the navel tickling. “IHIHIHIT TIHIHIAHAHAHAHA!” When the nail touched the tickle button, Dawn attempted to express how much it tickled, but her laughter took over.

“Okay, I think I can conclude that you definitely don’t have as much up-to-down or side-to-side sensitivity variation,” Betty spoke more in the language that Dawn’s mind could not immediately comprehend, then soon went back to teasing. “You’re a spot gal, and this outie is most certainly the highlight of your spots. Wow, that’s ticklish! I’ve known of a few people who had that ticklish of a bellybutton and liked it, and from what I can remember, they’re all happily employed here. You’ll fit in perfectly, once we get you to the point of lasting the correct amount of time.” The nails stopped lightly stroking Dawn’s button and moved back to the center tummy around it.

“Not that I think you’ll hate being tickled, but your lungs can only laugh so long before they start to get exhausted. A major part of your ticklee training will be increasing your lung capacity. That way, you can laugh for as long as you’re loving the tickles. Oh, and since you’re probably not getting this all right now, I’ll explain it more later.”

With that, Betty’s informative announcements again disappeared in favor of tickle teasing. She spent roughly the same amount of time everywhere in the center zone, and while Dawn was somewhat confused that she did not focus on the most ticklish spot in there, she temporarily accepted it. After spending what felt like several minutes in the center zone, the tickler ceased, and since that area was so sensitive, Tess offered more water. Dawn took a large set of sips, and during this time, she recalled Lily’s advice after her second session with Myra. Betty had definitely mixed in spots of varying sensitivity, and what Lily had suggested had come to pass: Dawn felt like she had lasted longer, and the session was more fun for it.

Once Dawn had her fill of the refreshing drink, Tess took it away, and the senior tickler stepped back up. “How’d you like that, Dawn?”

“It was fun,” Dawn was both happy for the extra time off and eager to get back into the next tickling. “You’re a really good tickler.”

“Glad to know that you enjoyed that bellybutton tickling,” Betty widened her constant smile. “Next up is the middle zone; I’ll be going in between the left and right zones. Your bellybutton’s going to be tickled some more; is that alright with you?”

“Yes, and I’m already sure I’ll enjoy it,” Dawn encouraged her tickler.

“Good, just wanted to make sure with a spot that ticklish,” Betty announced as she raised her nails. They touched down just above Dawn’s hips, less than an inch below her bare button.

Just like before, the ticklee immediately began to laugh, and her laughter only increased when Betty’s finger moved up and got her tickle button once again. Dawn instinctively threw her head back and vainly attempted to suck in her outie when the finger refused to immediately move away, but her button remained tickled. Betty did leave the spot soon, using her nails to tease above, below, and just outside the surface of the navel. As her middle was still fairly ticklish, Dawn laughed heartily while the skin around her tickle button was targeted. Of course, Betty did not completely stay away from the hypersensitive spot, and her giggles indicated that she enjoyed the hysterical squeals resulting from her nail touching any part of the outie.

While tickling the bare belly around the button, the tickler commented on the navel and its surrounding area, “Like I said before, your ticklish tummy is really highlighted by this bellybutton of yours. Whoever gets you as a ticklee is going to have to target it a ton, and you’ll just laugh the day away when they do. Of course, they’ll find some good spots outside of your button; this tummy seems about as ticklish as it can get without matching that special spot. But I can’t wait until we get your bellybutton to half an hour in endurance, and I can observe you in your first real session. That’ll be so, so fun. Do you agree, Dawn? Will your first bellybutton session be fun?”

Dawn would have responded, but Betty’s nails slid on the surface up to the top of her navel, so she squealed instead. Unable to help herself, the tickler burst into happy giggles, “Oh, that’s so adorable, Dawn. I’ll let you answer my question later. Right now, you can just laugh.” Once she gave Dawn an excuse to ignore the inquiry temporarily, the tickler’s nails left the outie to tickle above it. Betty continued to tickle and tease Dawn, verbally looking forward to the day when the new employee could have her first real ticklee session.

After another long tickling on and around her bellybutton, Dawn received a break. Tess came with more water, and Betty re-asked her question, “Dawn, do you think you’ll enjoy your first half-hour session with just your bellybutton?”

“Maybe,” Dawn’s response was the equivalent of a shrug of the shoulders. “I don’t know if I’d be able to get through that.”

“That’s what your training is for,” Betty reminded her trainee as Tess refilled the water cup. “We’re going to work with you until we get you over half an hour endurance or until you decide that you can’t do it. I’m going to build you up slowly so that you can enjoy the process, too. So, assuming that you can take it, do you think you’d enjoy a half-hour session on just your bellybutton?”

Dawn did enjoy having her bellybutton tickled, and, with the assurance that she would be able to get through it without passing out or something terrible like that, the answer was obvious, “Yes, I definitely think that would be fun. It’d be really ticklish, and my tickler would be hearing lots of screaming, but I think that in the end, I’d like it.”

“Good, I’m definitely hoping we can get you there,” Betty smiled and offered some more encouragement. “So, now’s the time I’ve really wanted to get to since I finished testing your left zone and moved to your right. Your button is ticklish, and I’m going to find out exactly how much. Remember, you can use the safe word ‘Red’, and I’ll stop, or ‘Yellow’, and I’ll slow down. Got it?” Dawn nodded. “Are you ready for me to focus in on your tickle button, or do you need a longer break?”

With the safety net provided by the trigger colors, the ticklee declared, “Go ahead! I want to FEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“Well, I’ll have to find out what you wanted when we get done; I just couldn’t resist starting,” Betty proclaimed as a single finger worked on Dawn’s bellybutton. “This bellybutton of yours is so ticklish, and it was calling out to me. You know, you’re a really great candidate to be a switch, and I’ll tell you why.”

“IHIHIHI WAHAHAHAHAHA!” Dawn attempted to say what she wanted again, but her button was far too ticklish.

“Oh my, you can’t even say a full word!” Betty stated. “Perhaps now isn’t the time to say this, but this is how I’ll be teaching you techniques for tickling outies. It’s essential for you to learn to be a good tummy tickler if you’re going to be a switch, and experience is the best teacher.”

“TEHEHEHEHEK HAHAHAHA!” Dawn attempted to inquire more about outie tickling techniques, but the consistent button tickling nullified her try.

“Yes, techniques,” Betty went along with her ticklee’s half-word. “Like this one that I’m using on your outie. Most people don’t realize it at first, but you need different techniques for outies, as opposed to innies. Tapping softly on the surface can be a good, easy start to get your lee laughing. I think you’re demonstrating the effectiveness quite well.”

As indicated, the senior tickler was simply tapping her pointer finger on the surface of Dawn’s bare bellybutton. The taps were soft, quick, and most importantly, persistent, and the impact was not painful in the slightest. Instead, it felt like a less sharp nail was teasing her tickle button incessantly, and it tickled just as much. Dawn’s laughter was proof enough that the technique worked; she was going wild from the single finger pad on the small spot.

Since the ticklish tapping was extremely effective, Betty ended up concluding the outie test quicker than any other zone or spot. “I believe that we can rate the outie a ten out of ten, as if there was any doubt,” the tickler announced. “Myra, sides are a six, rest of her tum’s an eight or a nine. More tests will be needed to get a solid number there. Put the left and right zones at eight, top and bottom at nine because they’re not diluted by the sides. Center zone is definitely a nine, and the button’s sensitive enough that middle can count as a ten. Make a note that her bellybutton needs special attention for both ticklee and tickler training.”

“I think you’ve got it down pretty good,” Lily entered the chat for the first time since Dawn had been tied up. “I’m going to have to leave for now, and I’ll come back around noon. In the meantime, work on ticklee training for her; Betty’s in charge. For now, focus on soft tickles. Start with feathers, maybe use a small duster or nails if she progresses extra quickly. Train her everywhere, not just on her bellybutton, as tempting as it is. Understand?”

“You got it, Lil,” Betty confirmed with authority. “Plus, you basically listed out the initial training for beginners, and I always follow that.”

“Good,” Lily stated before approaching the tied-up teen. “Dawn, I’ll be back to get you for lunch, and in the meantime, you’re in great hands. You be sure to use your safeword if you need it. Have fun!”

“Thanks, Lily,” Dawn accepted her fate more freely after feeling Betty’s kind tickling fingers. “See you in a while.”

Once Lily left, Myra spoke up, “Miss Betty, Dawn was squirming quite a bit during that mapping. Do you think we-”

“Dawn, we’re going to move you,” Betty nodded in agreement. “If we keep you on the X-frame, squirming and standing, you’ll get more tired, and you might have trouble walking later. I think the rack will work, and we’ll only stretch you minimally. Just enough to not hurt your arms when you instinctively pull in. That way, your legs won’t have to work as hard to keep you upright, and you’ll save more energy for later.” With the full explanation, Dawn accepted the move, and soon, she found herself tied up on the medieval device. The Tummy Paradise employees barely stretched her stomach while restraining her, and then Tess retrieved two little feathers for the training.

Next Chapter
Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 3

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back