• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 4 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 4 of Chapter 7 of Dawn's Story. From now on for at least a little while, I will be uploading more often, probably about 2 parts every 3 weeks.

I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 3

“Let’s keep going clockwise with the bottom zone,” Dawn picked a spot for Betty to tickle. “I want to see how much I can stand down there.”

“Okay, and I’ll just let you know now, this will be a little different than when Myra was training you,” Betty declared.

“How so?” Dawn wondered.

“You’ll find out, and right away, but it’ll still fundamentally be feather tickling,” Betty’s voice sounded uncertain. Dawn just tilted her head like she always did when shrugging her shoulders. “You ready?” Realizing that her gesture was ineffective, the ticklee nodded. “Your minute starts now.”

“AHAHAHAHA!” Dawn’s laughter filled the room. The feather felt exactly the same as Myra’s, and it tickled just as much. Soon enough, Dawn figured out what Betty was doing different. Myra was a verbal tickler, and she loved to tease. Despite filling the testing with teases, Betty stayed silent during the sixty seconds of bottom zone training. Although a little put off by the lack of words from her tickler, as teases had been a constant since Lily first tickled her, Dawn got through the testing just fine. She focused her attention on the feathery feeling, and it was easier to let go and laugh as the tickles hit her tummy.

“Good job, Dawn,” Betty smiled when the timer beeped to signal the end of the initial training. “How was it?”

“It was fine,” Dawn pursed her lips to be more visible in her indifference.

“Perfect, next up is two minutes,” Betty declared. During the minute-long break, Dawn snuck a peek at Myra. The other switch in the room had been energetic and vocal every time Dawn had seen her, but now her face was tense, as if she wanted to say something. Before anyone could ask her what she wanted to share, the timer beeped again, and Betty simply stated, “The two minutes starts now.”

“AHAHAHA THAHAHAT TIHIHICKLEHES!” Dawn let some descriptive laughter out of her mouth when the feather started directly below her bellybutton. Looking up at Betty, the ticklee only saw a closed-lip smile.

‘So, Betty’s really going all in with this no-talk tickling,’ she thought. ‘I guess that’ll be fine for me. Without teases, I can feel exactly where that feather’s going. To the right, near my side, to start. Now moving over to below my bellybutton, swishing up and down real tight. Back to the right side… on the left now. Wow, that was quick.’

Dawn’s laughter ebbed and flowed with the specific stomach spots targeted by the tickling feather. Just as Betty’s map indicated, it died down whenever the tool got close to a side, and it increased to a constant volume for the rest of her bottom zone. However, with a silent tickler, Dawn found herself compelled to fill the empty space. She became more talkative when the feather centered on her midsection, and as the tool gained distance from her navel, her speech became sparse.

Two minutes after Betty spoke, the timer beeped again, with the tickler having not said a single word in the meantime. “Two minutes good for you, Dawn?” she finally opened her mouth.

“Yep, it was great!” Dawn replied.

“I’ve gotta try not talking if I get a chance at your bellybutton,” Myra burst out of her suppressed silence, and everyone turned to look while she continued talking at a fast pace. “I wanna see if you’ll talk through your laughter like in that session. Every time Betty got to the center of your tum, you just started talking more about how you liked it. It was great, Dawn.” At the end of the rushed speech, Myra let out a contented sigh.

“I’ll try to talk then, too,” Dawn stated, “but I’m not sure how much I’ll say. At least in the past, my bellybutton’s been ticklish enough that I can’t speak clearly, for the most part.”

“Oh, okay, maybe you won’t be talking so clear today, but we’ll work on it, right, Miss Betty?” Myra’s mouth stayed open at the end of her sentence, and Betty simply nodded. “Yeah, we’ll get you some breathing exercises, and then you can tell everyone how much you love being tickled on your bellybutton, just like you were doing in that last set. Then you can love it and-”

BEEP! Myra suddenly stopped as the timer in her hand went off. “I suppose that means four minutes, if we want to keep going like last time?” Betty suggested.

“Yeah, let’s do that.” As much as she was going to miss hearing other voices for the session, Dawn did want to see how she reacted to four minutes of silent tickling.

“Okay, four minutes starts now,” Betty declared.

Somehow, Myra managed to stay silent through the whole session. Dawn took the first two minutes to talk about how much she loved the bottom zone tickles, and then she gave up. It was exhausting trying to carry on a whole conversation while being tickled. Eventually, she decided that she had to let the tickling go on without her verbal input, and she restricted the conversation to her head. She continued to praise the tickles in her thoughts, increasing her mental praises the closer to her bellybutton the feather wandered.

“How was-” Betty started after the timer beeped.

“Are you okay, Dawn?” Myra’s face leaned in above Dawn’s when the tickling ended. “You stopped talking and were just laughing for a little while there. Do you need water? A break? To stand up?”

“I’m okay,” Dawn smiled as her head pushed into the pillow to create some distance from Myra’s oppressively caring face. “I just would have gotten exhausted if I kept talking like that. But some water wouldn’t be bad.”

“Oh, okay!” Myra brightened up and straightened her stance. “I’ll get you the water.”

“How was that training?” Betty finally got a chance to speak when Myra left the rack.

“Like I said, it was good,” Dawn confirmed. “Different than what I’m used to, but good.”

“Perfect,” Betty dictated. “Some ticklers aren’t interested in or don’t really know how to tease, so they’ll be mostly silent. I just wanted to make sure you have experience with that before you encounter one in a session.”

“Some people don’t talk when they tickle?” Myra wondered as she lifted Dawn’s head up and helped her sip the water. “I can’t imagine that. It’d just be too much for me to handle, unless I was getting tired.”

“No, Myra, if the tickler doesn’t start with teasing, you talk until they join in or until you get exhausted,” Tess corrected. “You can handle it fine enough.”

“Oh, yeah, I guess that’s right,” Myra agreed. “So, Miss Betty, what’s next?”

“Well, you’re the next tickler, and Dawn can pick one of her sides, or her top or right zone for you to get,” Betty announced.

Dawn’s next four sets of training were very similar to her first two. In each one, the tickler got her for a minute, two minutes, and then four minutes with the feathers. Dawn picked her top zone for Myra, followed by her right zone for Betty. In between the two, she received a break to stand up, use the restroom, and get some water. Myra then tickled her right side for the three standard trainings, followed by a stand-up break, and then Betty went to work on her left side. As in their first training sets, Myra could not keep herself from teasing Dawn, while Betty silently tickled the trainee. Dawn spoke through her laughter to both ticklers, admittedly more energetically to the talkative tickler.

After the six non-belly button zones were covered, Betty had Dawn released from the rack. “Dawn, before we actually get feathers on your outie, we’re going to do some breathing exercises,” the experienced employee proclaimed. “These will help increase your lung capacity outside of tickling, and they’re more relaxing than the other training sessions. Also, this will probably take us to when Lily comes and gets you for lunch.”

As predicted, Lily entered the room in the middle of one of the relaxing exercises. “How’s everything going?” she wondered once the group took a break.

“Great!” Dawn and Myra spoke up at the same time.

“Glad to hear it,” the boss declared, smirking at Myra answering. “Dawn, let’s head to my office; I have our lunches there. Betty, I’ll come get you in about forty-five minutes or so when Dawn’s ready to resume training. Then you can get Myra and Tess.”

“See you after lunch, Dawn!” Myra gave Dawn a quick wave before everyone else said goodbye and went their separate ways.

“What do you think about ticklee training so far?” Lily asked while Dawn followed her to her office.

“It’s pretty fun,” Dawn admitted. “I wasn’t expecting the breathing exercises at the end, though. I thought it was just going to be tickling.”

“That’ll help when the tickle session times get longer,” Lily stated. “Once you get up to ten minutes or so, most people can’t take it on their own, and they struggle a little with breath.”

“I didn’t have that trouble earlier when… you know… I was,” Dawn trailed off.

“I believe the Tickle Cartel’s machines have special ventilation systems to help replenish air or something like that,” Lily reluctantly brought back the evil machine that had tormented Dawn for days. “They do something that I can’t understand. But in the civilized world, we like to make sure you have plenty of reserves to laugh while you’re in a session. Anyways, would you like some soup?”

“Yes, please,” Dawn accepted the steaming bowl, and the two sat down at Lily’s desk. Following a spoonful of the soup, she inquired, “I know you mentioned something about a banker person sometime, and I thought you said she was coming in today. Do you have a time set for that?”

“She’ll come in after lunch, before you go back to your training,” the boss notified the teen. “Before she leaves, you’ll be all set up with money, and I’ll be able to pay you for your training and eventual sessions here.”

“Oh, okay!” Dawn realized that all the tickle sessions earlier were going to translate into money, and the already wonderful sessions became that much more appealing.

“Before she comes in, though,” Lily trailed off to take a sip of soup, “I got you a bed. It’s pretty similar to the one that’s downstairs at my house, since you seemed to sleep well there.”

“Thanks, Lily,” Dawn responded. “That bed was really nice. How much do I owe-”

“It’s my treat,” Lily held up a hand. “You needed something to sleep on, and I’m happy to provide it. I also took the liberty of having it delivered to your apartment. Olga confirmed that Cecelia had the place cleaned out, and now, we don’t have to worry about a big mattress getting in the way when we move you in later.”

“Thanks, that’s really nice,” Dawn smiled. “But that sounds like a lot of-”

“Dawn, you have no money right now, and from the sounds of it, you’re enjoying your initial training at my business,” Lily silenced Dawn with a reminder of her situation. “The money won’t be missed; I’ve got a stash that I save for helping former tickle slaves. All I really want is for you to succeed despite your rough start to Tickle Island.”

“Okay,” Dawn finally dropped the subject, and with it, the conversation. About half an hour after they began eating, there was a knock on the door. Lily opened it up to the person from the bank.

The visit from the banker was rather quick. She started by giving Dawn a checkbook, as well as a few spare reams of checks. As Lily explained, due to the bank security cameras and the fact that Dawn would not be allowed to go out to the store, she would be paying most everything by check. Immediately after this, the banker got out a laptop and gave Dawn a quick overview of an app that she could use to check her balance and make limited payments. She gave instructions for how to set the app up and provided the necessary information before giving her attention to Lily. The Tummy Paradise owner had printed out a form for direct deposit so she could pay Dawn, and the banker filled it out with Jessica Smith’s information. Afterwards, Dawn barely got time to thank the businesswoman before she departed.

“So, now you’ve got a way to pay Cecelia back when you get a paycheck, and eventually Olga, too,” Lily declared. “I’ll input this stuff into the system here so that you can start counting your hours today. Just so you know, paydays are every other Monday, and Betty will eventually show you how to record your time. For now, she’ll record it. If Cecelia gets you something before then, just let her know that you can’t pay until a couple Mondays from now.”

“Okay,” Dawn nodded.

“Okay, indeed,” Lily declared. “So, are you finished with lunch?” Dawn nodded again. “Ready to get back to ticklee training?” A smile covering her face, Dawn hopped up and vigorously confirmed it. “I’ll take you back to the lee session room, and then I’ll go get Betty, Tess, and Myra so you can start laughing again soon.”

Within ten minutes, Dawn was again alone in the room with Lily and the three others. “Dawn, I’ve got to go again,” Lily confined her conversation to the teen. “I’m going to get those clothes I promised you, and then I’ll make sure to get anything else you’ll need for moving in.” Then, to everyone, she announced, “I’m going to come back and get Dawn around 4. Have fun training!”

When the boss was gone, Dawn skipped over to the rack, excited to resume her training, hopefully with some bellybutton tickling. Betty and the others bound her and stretched her out the minimal amount once again, and then the most experienced employee broadcasted, “Dawn, we’re going to resume your feather training. As you know, you’ve only got a few areas of your tummy left for the first round of training: your middle zone, your center zone, and of course, your bellybutton itself. I’ll be taking one zone and your bellybutton, just because of my experience with outies, and Myra will be taking the other zone. Unlike this morning, we’re going to stop and do breathing exercises in between zones. We’ll still do the one-minute, two-minute, and four-minute sessions like before, plus extras if needed. However, since your bellybutton will be tickled on each and every one of these sets, I think it would be wise to take a longer break between each, especially since it’s your first day of training.”

“Okay, then I think I want you to take my center zone,” Dawn declared, picking the less sensitive of the two bellybutton-encompassing areas. “Myra can tickle my middle zone when it’s her turn.”

“Sounds great!” Betty proclaimed as she got a feather from Tess. “If you don’t have anything else, let’s get started.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 5

Last edited:
It would be great To see Dawn practicing her skills on Betty outie!

It would be great To see Dawn practicing her skills on Betty outie!

Dawn may not be practicing her skills on Betty’s outie right away, but Tummy Paradise does employ only so many trainers with outie bellybuttons.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back