• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 9: Full Citizen, Part 2 (F/F, mostly belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the final part of Chapter 9 of Dawn's Story. After this part, there will be another long time skip before Chapter 10.

I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 9: Full Citizen, Part 1

“Hey, Dawn, how was work?” Cecelia cheerfully greeted Dawn once the latter walked through the door.

“Great as always, how about yours?” Dawn responded, heading for her room.

“Oh, you know, lots of laughs,” Cecelia shrugged her shoulders as Dawn passed her. “Today, you had tickler sessions, right?”

“Yep, yesterday and today,” Dawn replied as she set her things down and returned to the living room.

“That’s so nice that you get to tickle people for a job,” Cecelia jealously stated. “I wish I could do that.”

“I thought you were supposed to get a promotion soon,” Dawn declared as she sat down on a recently purchased couch. “Then you’ll get to switch sometimes.”

“Yeah, I’m in line for one; it just seems so far away,” Cecelia answered before coming over and sitting next to Dawn. “Anyways, let’s stop talking about work. Dinner’s almost ready; what game do you want to play tonight?”

“Well, if you let me talk about work once more- AHAHA!” Dawn squealed, but did not defend herself, as Cecelia attacked her abdomen with tickles.

“No work talk,” Cecelia dictated as her nails moved around the midriff efficiently, often tapping the tickle button in the center.

“IHIHITS OHOHONLY KIHIHINDAHAHA REHEHELAHAHATED!” Dawn attempted to get mercy without forcing it. “IHIHIHIT HAHAHAS TOHOHO DOHOHO WIHIHIHITH HEHEHERE!”

“What at work could possibly have to do with here?” Cecelia finally ceased tickling, but her fingers stayed a couple of inches away from Dawn’s midsection, ready to start up again at a moment’s notice.

“Lily called me into her office and told me that the Tickle Cartel’s no longer searching for me,” Dawn declared, and Cecilia’s fingers retreated.

“Wait, you’re completely free of the Tickle Cartel?” Cecelia inquired. “That means…”

“It means that I can go anywhere I want,” Dawn confirmed. “I don’t have to stay in the apartment all the time.”

“Wow, that’s amazing!” Dawn got a big hug from her roommate. “You want to celebrate after dinner tonight? I’ve been dying to take you to a nearby club. We can even skip your daily tickling if you want.”

“This doesn’t have alcohol or anything like that?” Dawn questioned. “My boss said I could get put back into tickle slavery if I start breaking the law.”

“I don’t want to get either of us in any sort of trouble, especially not right after you got your freedom back,” Cecelia responded. “So, do you want to go?”

“Yeah, sure, I could use some time out of here,” Dawn agreed, “just as long as there’s nothing illegal there.”

“I think this is a place you’ll enjoy, and I’m not going to let you get into trouble,” Cecelia promised.

“Then let’s eat and go out!” Dawn stated, happy to finally be able to free herself from her small apartment.

After dinner, Cecelia ordered Dawn to change into a sleeveless crop top, short shorts, and sandals, and she came out wearing the same clothing. Once they had some money, the two headed out of the apartment and walked to a nearby club called Teasers and Treats. Cecelia walked in and paid for both of them, and she led Dawn to a table with a few of her friends.

Shortly after Dawn sat down, the waitress, another of Cecelia’s friends from poker nights at the apartment, came over to take orders. Dawn learned that this club primarily sold desserts, so she got herself some ice cream. The group talked for a little while amongst themselves, the waitress returning and joining the conversation off and on. Surprisingly to the newly freed woman, everyone in the club had some clothing that exposed at least the majority of the common tickle spots.

It was roughly 7:30 when a loudspeaker broadcasted, “Everyone, you know what time it is! Tickle Trivia’s coming up! If you’re interested in participating, please make your way to the trivia floor; otherwise, have fun watching!”

“Do you want to go over there right now?” Cecelia asked Dawn as all her friends headed to the aforementioned floor.

“I don’t know…” Dawn hesitated.

“We can wait a round or two if you’d prefer,” Cecelia suggested. “I think that once you see what it’s like, you might be interested.”

“Okay,” Dawn agreed, and she turned her attention to the stage.

Once four candidates were selected for the first round of Tickle Trivia, an unseen announcer proclaimed, “Welcome to Tickle Trivia! Now that we have four lovely contestants up here, let’s refresh everyone’s knowledge of the rules. Each round, we will have twenty questions, with more difficult and valuable questions coming as the game goes on. We’ll start out with one-pointers, then steadily go all the way up to seven-point questions. The first contestant to hit the buzzer and answer correctly will be awarded points; incorrect answers get negative points. At the end of the game, the winner will be moving on to advanced tickle trivia later in the night, while the losers will all be eliminated.

“Of course, all of that could apply to a normal game of trivia, but this is Tickle Trivia!” The crowd, including Cecelia, gave a quick cheer in anticipation of the tickle-based rule changes to the game. “We have some special rules that will get our contestants laughing during and after the game. Should a contestant give three incorrect answers at any point, they will be tickled on their most ticklish spot for the next three questions. Also, if a contestant gets three straight answers correct, all their opponents will be lightly tickled on their most ticklish spots for the next two questions. In both of these cases, the tickled contestant can end their tickling early by getting a question right, and the answer counters reset when the tickling ends.

“Most importantly, here’s a reminder of everyone’s favorite part: the end of the game. In addition to moving on to advanced tickle trivia, the winner will get five minutes to tickle an employee in our Employee Tickle Chair, and she will also earn a free slice of cake or pie from us. All the losers, meanwhile, will be sentenced to ten minutes of tickling on the poles. These will be open to the public for $1 a minute, so if you want a specific ticklee, head to the poles before the game ends. As a reminder, we have ticklish employees on the other poles, who have much longer time limits, so please feel free to help them laugh lots.”

“Hmm, that’s different,” Dawn commented to Cecelia. “EEP!”

“You’d be surprised how common that is,” Cecelia responded after poking Dawn’s bare side. “Tickling as punishment for losing around here is pretty much the standard, and getting to tickle someone after winning is the same. Like this!”

“REHEHALLEHEHE?” Dawn half-heartedly tried to fend off Cecelia’s tummy tickling attack as she asked another question.

“Yep!” Cecelia responded, finally ceasing her ticklish poking. “You’ll see that as you get out more. Oh, I think they’re starting.”

Both roommates turned their attention to the stage, where a few questions had already been answered. It did not take long for some tickling to happen; one contestant hurried and got three questions in a row correct, leaving her opponents to be feather tickled. Dawn quickly found that tickling was not too much of a hamper; one of the other contestants got the very next question right, and she was freed from foot feathering. As the game continued, Dawn realized that despite the obsession with tickling contestants, the questions had very little to do with the island’s main topic. They primarily focused on pop culture and technology, and the former shut-in convinced herself that she might be able to win a game.

In the end, the leftmost contestant answered three straight questions correctly, and with the questions getting more difficult, the constant tickles on her opponents’ most ticklish spots gave her time to think up answers for the final two questions. She won the game, and as the announcer had dictated, the others were taken to poles, where they were free to be tickled by customers.

“What do you think, Dawn?” Cecelia asked. “You want to go up and see if one of us can get selected?”

“Yeah, sure,” Dawn agreed, and the two made their way to the tickle trivia floor. It took another few rounds, but Dawn surprisingly got chosen. Tied to a lounge chair and with the lights on her, it turned out that Dawn knew very little about pop culture. She got a single one-pointer right, but ultimately came in last place. During the game, her tummy got lightly feathered three separate times, since one of her opponents had apparently mastered Tickle Trivia.

Cecelia’s friend led Dawn over to the tickle pole, where Cecelia was already waiting to get a shot at her. “Dawn, you’re going to be tickled for ten minutes, probably exclusively by customers here,” the waitress declared before winking at the ticklee. “I’m sure you’ll have fun; the tickling should be the kind that you like.” Relaxing, Dawn let herself be bound to the pole, and Cecelia was first up.

“Hi, Cecelia,” Dawn greeted her roommate.

“Hi, Dawn,” Cecelia paid her friend and then immediately launched a ten-finger tickling on the sides. “I was going to wait and try to get in the game, but once you started losing, I knew I had to get you. It’s just too good of an opportunity.”

“IHIHIHI KNOHOHOHOW, RIHIHIHIGHT!” Dawn laughed through her response. When Cecelia neither replied nor moved to the center of her bare belly, Dawn encouraged her, “COHOHOME OHOHOHON! GEHEHET IHIHIHIT!”

“Oh, fine,” Cecelia agreed, a sly smile on her face, and all of her fingers tickled around Dawn’s bare bellybutton. “In that case, you’re going to laugh as loud as you can for me.”

Dawn easily obliged her roommate, letting out hysterics. However, throughout the two years of Tummy Paradise switch employment, she had gained the breath reserves to continue talking to her tickler, “THIHIHIS IHIHIS AHAHAWESOHOME, CEHEHECEHE!”

“Yes, I knew you’d enjoy it,” Cecelia answered. “I still can’t understand how you can talk when you’re laughing so hard, but oh well, I guess. Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

“YEHEHES YEHEHEHES YOHOHOURE THE BEHEHEST!” Dawn joyfully laughed as her outie was tickled.

Soon enough, Cecelia’s turn was up, but her tickles had left a lasting impression on the remaining ticklers. Each and every one focused on Dawn’s bare bellybutton, trying to get the loudest laughter out of the ticklee and always succeeding. Of course, with the vast experience she had at Tummy Paradise as a ticklee, Dawn enjoyed the ten minutes immensely. She decided that if she could have lost another round of tickle trivia to be locked up again, she would have done it in a heartbeat. However, since losing contestants were prohibited from reentering, she instead let Cecelia guide her to a new table.

A couple of Cecelia’s friends had also tried and failed at Tickle Trivia, and the group ordered some more food to return to good spirits. After the latest member of the group showed up, one more of Cecelia’s friends went onto the tickle trivia floor, got selected, and ended up in second place. Once everyone had their fill of the club’s game, the group migrated over to the dance floor on the other side of the club. They had some fun dancing before leaving around 9:30 and heading for home.

Immediately upon getting back to their apartment, both Dawn and Cecelia got ready and went to bed. When Dawn laid down in her bed, her thoughts first turned back to the message of freedom that she had been given early in the day, ‘I still can’t believe it. Free. Completely free. I didn’t have any issues at that club. I bet I can even go out again and not be arrested. No more fearing the Tickle Cartel, at least no more locking myself inside. This is so wonderful; I’m going to have so much fun now. I feel as free as I’ve ever been. My life is perfect.’ With a long, satisfied yawn, Dawn fell asleep without daring to think of anything else.

The next morning, Dawn was still tired when her alarm woke her up at 6:30. She trudged out of bed to find that Cecelia was much more energetic. Despite her weariness, Dawn got ready and was downstairs in the lounge when Betty pulled up to Peak Pokers. “Morning, Betty,” she half-sleepily said as she got in the T cart.

“I take it you went out last night,” Betty knowingly guessed.

“Yeah, I did,” Dawn acknowledged.

“Well, do you want help waking up while we drive over to work?” Betty asked. “You look like you were out too late.”

“Sure, and I think I might have been,” Dawn answered, only to find her wrists pulled to either side of her body. Her eyes shot open, and she squealed, “BEHEHETTY! REHEHEALLY? FEHEHEATHEHERS!”

“I know you like them,” Betty responded as the T cart’s feathers teased her passenger’s bare belly. “I’m sure this will wake you up, and you’ll be in a great mood.”

“YOHOHOU GOHOHOT THAHAHAT RIHIHIHIGHT!” Dawn confirmed that she was enjoying the tickle treatment.

As the T cart drove around with its ticklish passenger, Dawn thought back on the prior night, ‘Maybe that was a bit too much too quick. If that’s how I’m reacting to a few hours out, I don’t think I should go out every day of my break next week. Definitely Monday at the art museum; that’s non-negotiable. But aside from that, I’ll have to see. At least I’ve still got my art to keep me busy; I’ll have to take Tuesday to finish the panda drawing.’ Satisfied with her rough plan for her week off, Dawn laughed the rest of the way into Tummy Paradise.

Next Chapter
Chapter 10: The Mistress, Part 1

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back