• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deadly's Question-Palooza

Don't feel bad, it seems you aren't alone. Do you know that I think Mickey Mouse watches are fun. :bubbly:

Oh dear God in heaven!! How did this happen!?!?! :panic: :bugeyed: :gonao: LOL. You guys got me, got me damn good! I must admit :p. This is a thread bomb to behold indeed, but I hope you all know you've opened a Pandora's Box! :mwahaha: No-one is safe, no question is off limits, no thread will be left un-bombed! One by one you will fall. Deadly will strike again. I am swift......swift like NINJA!! :D :bwahaha:

Good job guys! Revenge is a bitch, why is it such a bitch!! :jester:

Bwahaha! You go squish now! :bonk: :p. Yes Leafy boy, I must admit that was my first thought. You better sleep with one eye open from now on lol. This is gunna be tough, I think I can do it though! :fingerscrossed: :woot:

Just remember something My dear young girl, I am a master, you are the little child learning everything. You are not too old for a :dom: Or a Texas Tickler Special!;) Be good now.

You play hockey?! :woot2: Want to join my Beer Pong Pounders in the QHL? :fingerscrossed:

It's a gorgeous night here and would be perfect for a bon fire.... if I organized a bon fire party for all of our TMF friends, would join us and dance around the fire wearing this :jester: ? :D

Don't feel bad, it seems you aren't alone. Do you know that I think Mickey Mouse watches are fun. :bubbly:

I had no idea, Pokey. But I think that's the coolest thing! You are a legend :woot2:

Just remember something My dear young girl, I am a master, you are the little child learning everything. You are not too old for a :dom: Or a Texas Tickler Special!;) Be good now.

Well! Good thing we have all this ocean between us eh, that way you're gunna have to earn the right to unleash your Texas Special on me :neenerneener:

You play hockey?! :woot2: Want to join my Beer Pong Pounders in the QHL? :fingerscrossed:

It's a gorgeous night here and would be perfect for a bon fire.... if I organized a bon fire party for all of our TMF friends, would join us and dance around the fire wearing this :jester: ? :D

Calm down Leafers, I play field hockey! :p Nothing of the ice variety lol. As we have established in the past, I'm a terrible multi-tasker so I doubt I'd be able to skate and control the puck at the same time! :rowfull: I will join your Beer Pong Pounders though, they have a good name and besides how much worse can they get!! :neenerneener: :D

I would be at that bonfire in a heartbeat!!! My crazy jester hat in tow! :jester:. That's a good idea, hope we get to do it for real someday! :D

How long do you think it's gonna take to thread bomb all those meanies who asked you a buttload of questions?

How long do you think it's gonna take to thread bomb all those meanies who asked you a buttload of questions?

Oh, not long. I've become quite the master at it :D. I will wait till they are sleeping though, for effect :p. And strike when they leeeeaast expect it! :mwahaha:

^hehe! :scared:

What would you call the perfect meal? :D

Ah the benefits of the time difference. Have you ever calculated how many questions you've already asked?

^hehe! :scared:

What would you call the perfect meal? :D

Lots of nummy food on a huge table in the backyard. Chicken, potato salad, fresh bread, ham, sausages, pasta salad, pizza, kebab sticks, plenty of booze and my whole entourage of family and friends to share it all with! :D

Lots of nummy food on a huge table in the backyard. Chicken, potato salad, fresh bread, ham, sausages, pasta salad, pizza, kebab sticks, plenty of booze and my whole entourage of family and friends to share it all with! :D

Sounds epic indeed! :D Hope that bonfire party can happen one day, it would kick ass! lol

Do you think Kangaroo would actually be an effective mode of travel? :jester:

Sounds epic indeed! :D Hope that bonfire party can happen one day, it would kick ass! lol

Do you think Kangaroo would actually be an effective mode of travel? :jester:

I do indeed! :D. If they're pouches weren't slimey and a human could actully fit in one comfortably lol. Little known fact about that slime, strange but true!!

Yikes, that's crazy! Nasty... but crazy :bwahaha:

If you could be any animated character, who would you be and why? :D

Yikes, that's crazy! Nasty... but crazy :bwahaha:

If you could be any animated character, who would you be and why? :D

I would be Lara Croft! :woot2: Coz she's shit hot and I would love to run around a mysterious temple shooting the crapola out everything I see in order to gain glory and riches!! :D :woot:

Hehe, great choice! :woot2: Btw, i love that game :D

Do you own a Nintendo Wii? :fingerscrossed:

Well! Good thing we have all this ocean between us eh, that way you're gunna have to earn the right to unleash your Texas Special on me :neenerneener:

Hey there little one. It takes no more than a plane ticket. I can and will find you! There is no hiding from the Evil that dwells within this Texas Tickler. So bow down now :bowing: and say, :YesMaster: :D

Have you mastered the art of BS when writing an essay? :D :bsflag:

*basks in the knowledge that i don't have to worry about being thread bombed* What's your favorite holiday food?

^:rowfull:

Should we create a bomb thread for Vlad? :pweese: :fingerscrossed:

Hehe, great choice! :woot2: Btw, i love that game :D

Do you own a Nintendo Wii? :fingerscrossed:

No :(. I totally want one though!!! Whenever I'm at a friend's house and they have a Wii I'm all over it like a bad rash! LOL. Seriously, ppl have to kick me out of their homes I play it so much :jester:

Have you mastered the art of BS when writing an essay? :D :bsflag:

Indeed I have! :D And it gets me good marks too!! LOL. I just write what they wanna see. Thats what they get for accepting the likes of me into their uni!! :mwahaha:

*basks in the knowledge that i don't have to worry about being thread bombed* What's your favorite holiday food?

Your day will come Vlad, it will come! :evileye: :p. I dont know if you;ve noticed but this thread was made FOR me, not BY me!! lol.

My fave holiday food would have to be.....candy canes!!! :D. Its the only time of year you get to eat em and they're full of minty goodness! I love a bit of egg nog too, not so much a food though :p

^:rowfull:

Should we create a bomb thread for Vlad? :pweese: :fingerscrossed:

:mwahaha: YES!!! That'll wipe the smile of his face! :neenerneener:

Haha, alright... I'm in :D Shall I do the deed? :excited:

Haha! Good thinkin :D

Are you a big fan of roller coasters? :woot:

Haha! Good thinkin :D

Are you a big fan of roller coasters? :woot:

Yeppers! :D. I love the rush of them, and the challenge of trying to make the whackiest photo's at the top of the incline just as you drop! lol. A friend and I have a great one together where we're applying make up and fixing our hair :rowfull:

ROFL!!! That would be epic! :D Will you share that brilliant photo with us? :fingerscrossed:

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back