• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Death penalty (spin-off from Tickling Disc.)

Attention please!

Folks, this death penalty topic is emotional enough even without mixing it with the Irish problem (a highly controversial item on its own). So I suggest you get back to the thread topic. And talons: Opinions on death penalty are not exclusively reserved for Americans. If you must, open (the umpteenth) seperate thread on the Irish question. It certainly won't be solved in a Tickling Forum, believe me! :)

PS: Just as I moved my own post to the end of this thread, Big Jim posted a reply. Sorry, and thank for your understanding!

one more off-topic

Hey Jim....my post in this thread was offered after answering one from red indian.In effect,I answered his post in this thread also.
Like Hal said,I gotta stick on topic.

Hal, not sure were you got the idea that I said that the americans can have the only opinion on the death penalty, but I guess you can interprut what I said any way you want. As for Big Jim, I would love to chat with you on this subject in depth some time but Hal says that an open forum were we are supposed to be able to talk about whatever we want, is not the place to do it. So, when I find an open forum were we can talk about anything we want, that will actually let us talk about anything we want I will let you know. Nice talking with you while we were allowed.:D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back