• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dee Tickled in the Kitchen F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
We have thrown just about everything at Dee, except the kitchen sink, that is, until now! I ask Dee to come downstairs to do a little interview on the sofa, and Tasha puts the cuffs on her and starts to tickle her feet. Dee has to hop around, trying to escape from Tasha's fingers. Mia is guarding her escape, and we tell Dee that if she leaves the kitchen she will get tickled by all of us! Poor Lil Dee is only cuffed but as helpless as ever! She hops, stands on her toes which only makes it worse. Tasha then tells Dee she will stop but has to get cuffed to the kitchen sink. Tasha manhandles Dee, picking her legs off the ground and ticking her helpless feet.

You can find this video on my all f/f clips4sale store: Ticke Abuse 2

A ticklee in a dress, always great to see, we should see it more often. excellent clip.

I love it!! Lil Dee is wonderful. I agree the dress is sexy & something we don't see a lot. Thanks :)

Thx very good
but why you are not doing clips based on short stories?
a teacher tickled/ a spy tickled/ a babysitter tickled etc....

The background change was great,it's nice for variety sometimes.Your clips already have everything else,awesome lee's,even better lers and now different scenarios.Sweet. :cool2:

I think this is the 1st time I've seen a tickling video in a kitchen before....brilliant!

Leona :justlips: :3poke:

Thx very good
but why you are not doing clips based on short stories?
a teacher tickled/ a spy tickled/ a babysitter tickled etc....

I agree. And how about some pantyhose tickling....suntan, barely there, ...you know the drill....:evilha:

Dee is excellent, I bought one of her clips last night. I would love to see you utilize more of the house, maybe a living room set. A new scenario would be great too, hell, just a bored housewife, who is doing chores in her pantyhose feet like vacuuming the carpet, calls over a tickler for some fun.
Or the secretary home from a long day at work wants a tickling on her pantyhose feet.......

Thanks for trying something different!

Screw the dress.

Screw the feet.

That girl has killer legs.

Brilliant!

Nice background, and cute situation. Enjoyable clip.

Fuckin' A, man.

Great clip.

And the change-up was a big refresh. New backgrounds make for a dope scene.

More, plz. :D

Do these girls have safe words? Because, if so, I admire how she holds out. Those surprise tickles are the worst. I wouldn't have been able to take that...

I love this clip. I'm not a foot girl, but I love the reality of the situation. It reminds me of what my boyfriend does to me quite frequently. And the new back ground is great.

It's stuff that this that just reinforces you as my favorite producer. More of these random scenes, please. :)

Safe words, ha ha. No safe words allowed here. I often tell lees that there is a safe word, but Tasha is hard of hearing!

Frightening.

So do you set a time prior to your filming, or do you just go to yours (or Tasha's) heart's content?

wow glad to see the good comments bout this clip arnt u glad i ask u to make that kinna movie heheh welcome tommy baby

tiffany

Amazing clip. As always Tommy you find ingenious new ways of making me spend my money. Bravo!

Screw the dress.

Screw the feet.

That girl has killer legs.

Brilliant!

I agree, that dress has to go :p. The change of scenery did make for an excellent clip, although I think Dee made the clip what it is. She's very playful, almost submissive and her reactions are priceless.

Safe words, ha ha. No safe words allowed here. I often tell lees that there is a safe word, but Tasha is hard of hearing!

How very devious of you.:woot:
And by the way, the one person asked why you don't do tickling videos based on stories, like a babysitter tickled or something like that. I'd prefer you don't do that. I've seen videos like that and they're always so cheesy, even if the tickling is sometimes very good. If it's not bad acting, it's just way too unrealistic to believe it's a real "revenge" scenario or "trap and tickle the babysitter" scenario. Just give us straight ahead tickle torture. :wavingguy

hell yeah... that was cool... makes me want to go to the kitchen and cook some dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How very devious of you.:woot:
And by the way, the one person asked why you don't do tickling videos based on stories, like a babysitter tickled or something like that. I'd prefer you don't do that. I've seen videos like that and they're always so cheesy, even if the tickling is sometimes very good. If it's not bad acting, it's just way too unrealistic to believe it's a real "revenge" scenario or "trap and tickle the babysitter" scenario. Just give us straight ahead tickle torture. :wavingguy

I made a lot of videos in the beginning with stories when I did all the tickling. I got bored of it and found it cheesy too, and I have found that the real life situations of people who come here are interesting enough.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back