• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dee's Ticklish Predicament! (m/f feet)

SoleSearcher

1st Level Red Feather
Hi all! I just wanted to share with you the incredible scene I had the privilege of shooting with the one and only Goddess Dee this past month. Dee's feet and wrists are bound as she undergoes a merciless tickle session! I know you guys hear me say this all the time, but man oh man does she have beautiful feet! Of course, her being so desperately ticklish is a pretty good thing as well. ;)

This scene as a whole is now available on our clips store in full HD!

Hope you all enjoy!

sergio will there be a foot worship video to accompany this one?? Please, please tell me there is as I have been desperate to see Dee get foot worshiped for years....keep up the good work!!

sergio will there be a foot worship video to accompany this one?? Please, please tell me there is as I have been desperate to see Dee get foot worshiped for years....keep up the good work!!

Stay tuned my friend. Stay tuned. :D

Have just bought and watched this clip Sergio...GREAT STUFF!! You can bet I shall indeed stay in tuned as if its half as good then that too will be a must have. thanks for your work

Dee is my ultimate dream ticklee (are you listening dee....;-) Incredible feet incredible laugh, what more is there to say, totally wonderful!!!

Yes this is so HOT, I have always been a fan of Little Dee. She is beautiful and very ticklish. I would love to be licking and sucking on her toes and feet and of course tickling them too.

Lee/ler from Queens here. Bravo Sergio. Excellent work. She's a cutie and very ticklish. Well done sir !

She has really such cute feet and it looks so cute and sexy how she spreads and curls her toes. I really love that vid. And she looks so sexy even though it sems that she almost starts crying. Lol, you should have used a brush on her soles too, but that would prolly have killed her.

Makes note of brush on soles for AC....LOL sounds like you would enjoy that AC maybe it will make you hysterical. Have a great day sweetie.

Dee for Sale in Queens

Guys,
She is available for hire: she is on Craig's list, (seek and ye shall find).
She is for sale so to speak; goes where the bucks are and does "whatever: with whomever, for money, or course.
She has "private clients."
Nar I say "A lady of the evening."
And she is on Model Mayhem: simply join, send he a message, and hire her.
Of course it is cool that this fellow, who I am sure is nice, makes videos of her.
But-Why not do the same and live your fantasies if she is a goddess to you?
BTW: She and hundreds of other fetish girls for sale are at Fetish Con each year as well.
Just go and bring cash and do they will do whatever floats your boat for $100 per hour. And at Fetish Con there are much better looking and MUCH younger girls than Dee, (she is 40ish or so I believe).
And for whatever it is worth, she is not the nicest person. (Not that it probably matters to a fetish focused person-but she really is not the nicest person-money makes her get much nicer though, fast. ;) ).
And as far as I know, sorry to bust your bubbles, she is a lesbian.
And sorry again: In person, to keep it polite: She is not nearly as good as she looks here, (makeup does wonders).

Have just bought and watched this clip Sergio...GREAT STUFF!! You can bet I shall indeed stay in tuned as if its half as good then that too will be a must have. thanks for your work

Thank you so much! I'm so glad that you are happy with the clip. I hope you like what's coming next just as much... :)

Thank you so much for all of your compliments everybody. I am DEFINITELY planning on bringing Dee back real soon!

If u don't like her then don't watch clips with her. But me and ot of he others like her and she is really cute, whether she's 40 or younger. Anyway, this was a fucken hot clip with a fucken hot chick as the Lee

Guys,
She is for sale so to speak; goes where the bucks are and does "whatever: with whomever, for money, or course.
Of course it is cool that this fellow, who I am sure is nice, makes videos of her.
BTW: She and hundreds of other fetish girls for sale are at Fetish Con each year as well.
Just go and bring cash and do they will do whatever floats your boat for $100 per hour. And at Fetish Con there are much better looking and MUCH younger girls than Dee, (she is 40ish or so I believe).
And for whatever it is worth, she is not the nicest person. (Not that it probably matters to a fetish focused person-but she really is not the nicest person-money makes her get much nicer though, fast. ;) ).
And sorry again: In person, to keep it polite: She is not nearly as good as she looks here, (makeup does wonders).

This is INCREDIBLY inappropriate and disrespectful. Not only to Dee, but to all models and producers of our genre since you've seemed to have generalized the entire community. So you are in essence saying that all actresses and all models that attend FetishCon are "whores"???

Also, to say that Dee "is not the nicest person" is an incredibly ignorant statement: if you went around posting threads like this about any other model out there I'm sure they wouldn't be very nice to you either.

I would appreciate if you kept your slanderous remarks out of my thread.

Thank you kindly.

Guys,

I agree with AC (Amanda Cortez) Dee is HOT and I would love to get my fingers and tongue on her beautiful feet and toes.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back