• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

👣 Delaina's first time feet-licking

tyler_d

TMF Expert
This was the 1st time Delaina Rickert (5'3", size 6.5) ever had her feet licked. She's actually a dental assistant by profession and it was pure luck how I first bumped into her at a gas station on some gambling machines. When I saw her strong shapely calves, I knew I had to eventually have some of her feet. The worst part was that she didn't like feet at all, including her own. I was lucky that one of her closest friends from high school had recently done a feet shoot with me and talked to her about how great it was.

Delaina probably could not believe how much I liked the sweet smell of her soles when it came time to lick and sniff. We did things she had never imagined herself doing, but she was game for trying out these new ideas. Even after we finished the shoot, she told me to "hit her up" if I ever wanted to do more. So I guess she might've grown to like the feet licking -- who knows.

This pic below links to her video:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back