• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deleware Valley NY/M looking for a F

Papabear

TMF Regular
Ok I am new to this, I have been married for years and that has come to an end. I am looking for someone to talk to and someone to play with. I am not looking to get married again or necesarily start a full blown relationship. I am a big guy about 350 and 5'6" not bad looking but no adonis. I am loving and romantic and enjoy playful sexual tickling more than any other but am willing to explore about anything. I know how to please a lady very well, I was taught well. Just let me know by words or actions and I will comply. I can be ler or lee together but not lee only in normal circumstances, though I may be persuaded if you want to try.
I am looking for contact in a tactile sense. I need quivering happy female flesh under my fingertips. Hope to hear from you soon.
The area I live in is close to Scranton, Albany, Middletown, and I get to NYC a couple of times a year.

Some changes going on.

Okay I am not going to restate the whole thing. I put a thread in general discussion explaining many things. My marriage is not shot we have had a much calmer discussion and are working a lot of things out.
The tickling part of my life is going to be very neglected. My wife said that one of the things she was upset about was that trying to tickle her turned everything off, she does not know why and she said it is not always the case but is something she thinks she will be able to tell. Strangely she also said she has a little more control on allowing her body to blow the circuit making her ticklish. That being said our normal sex life is actually returning to normal kind of, I am in the learning process of B/D.
My wife and I talked and she told me to deal with my tickling love how I need to. I did not want erase or edit the original post. I know there has been no replies but if your intersted in talking let me know.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back