• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deputy's Apprentice part 1 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello fans! Well, we finally made it. What started at the end of August 2022, and going all the way till this posting date, we have finally arrived to the individual series for the "star" of this entire universe, Deputy Darby Reeves!! This is also the final lead up series before we get to the end of Phase 3, with the series The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution. I hope you have enjoyed this ride and there is still SO MUCH MORE to come. It will be August 2023 by the time this phase ends, so keep on reading and enjoying the events that take place. I really like how these stories are flowing and I hope it is just as exciting for you. This series will be EIGHT parts long, as there is quite a story to tell before we can start getting into Retribution. Our hero Darby will go through some challenges of course as we will see, but this time, she will have help. You remember the introduction series for Becky Lockhart and now she will finally make her debut in the "main timeline". Enjoy this first part and your comments are most welcomed!!!

PART 1

Time: 3 months after The Deputy & The Outlaw: Justice

A train was slowing down as it made its approach to the train station. The train was coming in from New Mexico and carried many passengers, including those as far away as Arizona. As the train approached, the brakes made loud noises and the porters at the train station were moving around quickly, preparing to help unload the luggage from the incoming train. The train finally came to a stop and the station became very busy. Soon, the passengers started to disembark from the train and there was a lot of chatter. Departing the train, there were two ladies that made their way into the station and looked around. The women were dressed in rather long dresses, stylish Victorian hats and long sleeved gloves. One of the women stood 5’8” tall, with a slender athletic build, her complexion was fair skinned and had long brown hair. She walked with purpose, but still had a smile on her face. She had a mission in mind and was excited to get started. The people in this station would not recognize her in her disguise. Little did the people know, an outlaw from the state of New Mexico had come to this part of Texas. This woman’s name was Sabrina Alamain.

Sabrina Alamain was a dangerous outlaw from the State of New Mexico. At age 28 years old, she was already heavily involved in many bank robberies in the American Southwest. She grew up in the state in a very poor area. Her parents worked very hard, with her father being a blacksmith and her mother worked as a barmaid in the local town. Her younger sister died in early childhood and that seemed to really affect the entire family. She never forgot the day her sister died. They were only 2 years apart and she was only 10 years old at the time. She took her sister Kayla to the lake and the younger sibling slipped on the rocks and fell into the water headfirst. Her head hit the rocks and she drowned in the lake. Sabrina was devastated. The sight of her sister falling into the water haunted her for years to come. Her parents were crushed, and that was when they went into poverty. Her father became an alcoholic and wasn’t at home much. Her mother tried her very best to keep the home as normal as possible, but the death of her daughter made her extremely sad.

Due to the lack of family life, Sabrina would lash out as she grew into her teens. She would often get into trouble and ditched school continuously. Her parents didn’t seem to care, so she continued to do it. She ended up making friends with some local kids and they would turn to petty theft to make some money. As she became an adult, she moved to more violent crimes. She didn’t want to harm people unless they refused to do what she said. Her friends eventually formed a gang, and they wanted money. They started to rob shops and people who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. This eventually escalated into robbing banks and Sabrina discovered how effective she was. She started to become the leader in her group, and they were successful in robbing the small banks in isolated towns. Her own reputation started to grow, and her name started to become more widespread in the Southern part of New Mexico. Sabrina would also go into Arizona and had a string of robberies there as well. She would even team up with some other outlaw gangs and her name was spread around even more. She loved fame and the fortune and became even more powerful.

As her outlaw career continued, she eventually stepped away from the gangs. She wanted to branch out on her own, that way she didn’t have to split the money she stole with so many people. What helped her make that decision was the fact that many in the gang were arrested by deputies all over the southwest United States. There was even an incident between her and another gang where she felt her heart being broken. Her gang and the other gang then feuded a little and she just got away from it all. When she branched out on her own, she did manage to bring one person with her. Her partner in crime, Barbara McKenzie, who usually went by “Babs”.

Babs McKenzie was a 26 year old, fair skinned woman who stood 5’5” tall, and had long blond hair. She grew up in West Texas and eventually made her way to New Mexico. She was the girlfriend of an outlaw and that was how she met Sabrina. She had a normal upbringing as she grew up on a farm and her parents worked hard. She didn’t want that kind of life and wanted to go on adventures. When she met her boyfriend, he was part of an outlaw gang and took her to New Mexico when she was 22 years old. She met Sabrina at a party the outlaw gang had, and she instantly took a liking to her. She was amazed at how intelligent she was, and she was pretty tough minded. She was in awe on how the other men accepted Sabrina, and she even led some of the bank robbery missions. Babs had many conversations with Sabrina, and they grew close to one another. She was there when Sabrina got her heart broken by a member of a gang they allied themselves with, and that made them even closer. She ended up breaking up with her boyfriend because he decided to cheat on her. When the gang broke up due to their troubles with the law enforcement and in-fighting, she decided to stick with Sabrina, and they would commit their own robberies together. She learned how to get good with a gun and she was going to follow Sabrina as far as they could go. She loved being around her and now they were set for another potential exciting mission.

Sabrina walked into the station, and she got her luggage. She was grateful no one looked inside because not only did she have her normal clothes she loved to wear, she also had several guns and also what she called “her toys”. She walked along the wooden platform and got to an area where there were many carriages and horses waiting. She looked over at Babs and smiled. “Well, we are here. Time for us to have a little fun. Hehehe” she smiled.

“I am ready for this! I think we will have great success with our plan.” Babs smiled back.

“You are right. We will be successful. The Plotsville Bank will never see us coming. Come on, let’s get a ride and we can set up shop.” Sabrina told her. She then started to walk towards the carriages with Babs and had excitement flowing through her. Robbing Plotsville Bank was going to be a great adventure and if she pulled it off, she would be richer, and her name would grow even more. She really hoped to become the most feared female bank robber in the entire Southwest United States…..

A tall, thin woman was walking down the road in the middle of Plotsville. She was in awe as she looked around the town. She could see all the tall wooden buildings, the large number of people walking around, the smell of food cooking in the air and just the energy of the town in the middle of the day. She had arrived in Plotsville the night before and spent the night outside of the town in the nearby hills. She had some money but decided to spend the night out in the open with her blankets. She made a small camp for herself and wanted to wait until the next day to explore the town. This place was going to be her new home and she wanted to see it in the daylight. Wearing her red flannel shirt, jeans, dusty brown cowboy boots, and a brown cowboy hat to cover her red hair, except for two long pigtails, Becky Lockhart was finally in Plotsville and she felt her excitement grow.

Becky looked around and saw the shops and the people walking around. There was also a lot of construction going on and just the buzz excited her. Plotsville was a growing town, and it would make a great new home for her. She had left her hometown of Sticksville after a major argument with her father and had to start a new life for herself. She had dreams and goals and coming to this growing town was her chance. Sticksville was such a small town, and being in a larger town that was growing kept her very hopeful about the future. Becky had a dream of being a Sheriff’s deputy. She loved that idea as she absolutely adored the legendary deputy in the town of Plotsville, Deputy Darby Reeves. Her plan was to try and find lodging and then hopefully she would find Darby. The Deputy was her role model and her hero. She kept scrapbooks filled with newspaper articles of Darby’s heroics and adored her so much. She had a very similar build to Darby. Both women were tall red heads. She was different in the sense that she had freckles and a slight gap between her two front teeth. She was also a young woman who was very physical and could hunt as well as other men. She was very talented at using a gun, but the one trait she wished she never had was that she could be very clumsy at times.

Becky would often get herself into embarrassing predicaments as she would often trip over her own feet, or even just drop things from her hands. She would even bump into walls sometimes, and even banged her head a few times because she forgot to duck. She stood 5’10” tall and would have to remember to lower her head when she goes into some rooms. She also had a few humiliating moments with her clumsiness back in her hometown. She had tripped over her own feet while carrying a cake and the cake landed on top of a woman named Mrs. Jones. That woman cursed her out and was still angry at her till this day. There was also an incident where she tripped over her own feet in a barn where young folks would hang out with one another, and she got stuck in the loft area. That experience really stood out as another girl she knew completely humiliated her and made her question things in her own life. That was something she didn’t want to share with anyone after telling her friend Sue Ann, because it was really embarrassing. Now, she had a chance to start fresh in Plotsville and no one knew how clumsy she was. She could be as strong and heroic as Darby and hoped to meet her hero, so she could become a deputy as well!

“I wonder where the motels are?” Becky asked herself as she continued to walk through the main street in Plotsville. She figured she could camp a few more days, but she wanted to have a roof over her head eventually. Once he got herself settled, she planned to get a job as deputy and then she could eventually buy her own house. She walked past a bakery and smiled. The place looked really nice and loved the name of the place, “Robert’s Bakery”. She figured she would stop by there later as the smell of the bread coming from the shop smelled amazing. She continued to walk and look around with stars in her eyes as this town seemed so alive to her. Becky could hear her boots crunching the small pebbles in the road and made her way down the street. Her eyes then caught another shop, and it stood out to her. She loved the name of that place and figured it was a bar. The name of the place was The Thirsty Cowboy and she licked her lips. Even though it was the Fall season, it was still a warm day and she figured she should get something to drink. Maybe even ask for the location of a nice motel she could stay at.

Becky entered The Thirsty Cowboy and was in awe. Even during the middle of the day, the place seemed very busy. It was a two story business and was always busy as this was the best bar in Plotsville. The 2nd floor consisted of some tables for customers, but also the offices of the owner, a man named Sterling Lund, and there were also some storerooms. The first floor was the main area as the bar itself was very large. It had 3 sides to it, two shorter counters and one long counter. The bar counter itself could hold up to a total of 20 customers. There were 5 stools on the end pieces and 10 stools on the long bar. Behind the counter, there were very larges shelves that resembled bookcases of sorts that were filled with bottles of alcohol. The glass rack was nearby and seemingly had hundreds of glasses and mugs. The rest of the floor area consisted of small, rounded tables that had 4 chairs, covered in blue table cloths. The wooden floor had a light coating of sawdust and the festive gas lamps hung above on wires. The owner planned on getting electric lights in the near future as the technology was increasing throughout the country. There was also an area in the corner of the bar that was for a live band to come and play. The main instrument was a piano where some customers would come and play for the crowd so they could receive some tips. The staff at the saloon consisted of 4 male bartenders, with 7 barmaids who wore very colorful clothing. Becky saw a table in a corner of the place and decided to take a seat. She continued to scan around the room and noticed a very cute woman behind the bar with long black hair. She then saw a barmaid approach her and she smiled.

“What can I get for you sweetie?” the barmaid asked.

“Um, I would like to order a glass of water please. I am really thirsty.” Becky responded.

“Ok darling, I will be right back.” the barmaid responded.

Becky sat back in her chair and just watched the people in the bar. She liked this place and figured she may visit it more often. Then she heard the saloon door open and saw two men walk in. One of them was rather large and seemed to not be very clean. He wore a dirty white shirt that was sweat stained covered by a black vest, wore very dirty blue jeans and thick black boots. His black hair was covered by a black cowboy hat and his facial hair looked very unkempt. He had a hammer on his belt, and she wondered if the man was in construction.

“Hello everyone! I am here!!!” the man yelled out as he confidently walked up to the bar. When he arrived at the bar, his eyes grew big as he stared at the young woman behind it. She was about 5’5” tall, with long, straight black hair, a slender build and of Mexican descent. He licked his lips as he wanted to flirt with her. He took off his cowboy hat, revealing his messy, sweaty black hair and then leaned forward on the bar top, his elbows supporting his posture. “Well hello gorgeous! You are looking mighty pretty today! Tell me sweets, what is your name?” he said with ogling eyes.

The woman behind the counter politely smiled back at the man and prayed he would leave soon. She could see the lust in his eyes and even though she was used to being hit on when she worked here, she definitely did not like this guy. His vibe was wrong, but she had a job to do. “My name is Mia. Thank you for the compliment.” she smiled.

“Mia? Mmmmmm Mia. I like that. You sure are looking mighty pretty today, Mia. My name is Nick. But all my friends and it will be you too, call me Big Nick! Want to know why?” Nick asked. His tongue was now sticking out and he was excited.

Mia looked at this grotesque man and was not happy she had to speak with him, but he was a customer and had to deal with him. “Nice to meet you, Nick. Um, why do they call you Big Nick?” she asked. She figured it was because he was in fact, a big man.

Nick leered at her and flashed a smile, showing his yellowed teeth. “Mia, they call be Big Nick because I got a big dick! Haha Today is your lucky day because tonight, I will give you the honor of seeing my big dick. What time are you off darlin’?” he asked.

Mia almost choked in her own disgust as she heard the words coming out of this filthy man’s mouth. She had been told throughout her young adult life some rather crude things from men, but this was just a disgusting moment to her. Yet, she still had to maintain her composure as he was, unfortunately, still a customer. “Um, I get off late. I am working double shift….” she responded.

“Well, that is even better! I know how to make you feel…….REAL…..good. hehehe Yeah, Mia and Nick. I love the sound of that.” Nick told her. He then reached out his right hand and grabbed her left wrist. He held it tight and licked his lips. “How about you take a 15 minute break and we can go out back and I can give you a good pounding, huh?” he told her.

Mia was shocked that her wrists was grabbed by this man and felt even more repulsed by what he just told her. She tried to pull her arm away, but he had a tight grip on her and was definitely much stronger. “Can you let me go?! I am not interested, ok?” she told him.

“Aww come on Mia. It is me! BIG Nick!! I know you want this dick in ya!” Nick told her then started to pull her closer to him. He moved the woman close to the bar and leaned his head forward. “Come, come give me a kiss. Then I will let you kiss my dick!” he grinned.

Mia’s mouth opened with shock at the proposition and could not believe this was happening to her. This man was getting very aggressive, and she had to try and defend herself. She then wound her right hand behind her, then proceeded to swing her right hand forward and slapped Nick very hard against his left cheek. She could feel the scratchy beard hairs on her hand, but she didn’t care. She needed to be free! “LET GO OF ME!!!” she screamed out.

Nick noticed the entire bar got quiet after Mia yelled out and still felt the sting of the slap on his face. This got him upset as no woman was ever going to embarrass him in public. He then started to squeeze Mia’s left wrist very hard, and he wanted to teach her a lesson! “You stupid bitch!! I was trying to be nice to you and you slap me?!! Well, you WILL make it up to me! Come on!” he yelled then tried to pull Mia over the bar counter!

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!! LET ME GO!! HELP!!!” Mia called out as she felt herself starting to lift up on top of the counter. She looked around and saw some of the other bartenders moving her way and she hoped they would hurry.

“You’re coming with me whether you like it or not!” Nick yelled as he continued to pull Mia over the counter. He could see the other bartenders coming and he got ready to fight. “Come any closer and I will knock all of you out! This bitch is MINE! You hear me?!! MINE!!” he yelled.

“LET HER GO!!!!” a voice behind Nick yelled out.

Nick heard that voice and grinned. He was spoiling for a fight, and he was going to destroy whoever challenged him. Nothing was going to stop him from having Mia! He turned his head and then he saw who was calling him out. “Shut up and stay out of this bitch!” he yelled.

Darby Reeves stood there looking at this huge man trying to assault the beautiful young barmaid. She could see Nick’s huge hand gripping the wrist of the woman and how she was being dragged. Anger filled her own body, and she was ready to take this man down. Wearing her red and white plaid flannel shirt, her jeans, her brown boots and her white cowboy hat, Darby was ready for action. Standing next to her was her patrol partner, Deputy George. She was simply coming to The Thirsty Cowboy for an afternoon glass of water, as she was performing her patrol. When she entered, she saw this scene unfolding before her eyes and she leapt into action. She really hated bullies and this man was not going to hurt the woman behind the bar. “Did you just call me a bitch? I am warning ya, let her go.” she told him.

Nick saw Darby and now another woman was trying to ruin his afternoon of fun. He let go of Mia’s wrist and now faced Darby. He knew who she was but was not intimidated by her at all. He was actually excited because he was going to take this “Plotsville celebrity” down in front of this crowd. “Yes, I called you a bitch! How about you go back home and prepare my dinner. Don’t you know who I am?” he told her.

“Actually, I don’t. Who are you again?” Darby asked him in response. She felt herself calming down and got ready to take this man down.

“Hehe my name is Big Nick! They call me that because I GOT A BIG DICK!!!” Nick called out with pride. He looked around the room and saw that everyone was watching him. He puffed out his chest and knew he was going to destroy this woman before him. She was just as tall as him, but he was bigger, and he was a man! “Now, after I finish with Mia, how about I give you some of this dick too? You will walk funny for a month! Now, shut your pie hole and GET….OUT….OF…..MY FACE!!!” he screamed, then poked Darby in her chest.

Darby was stunned when she got poked and when he tried to do it again, she acted. She quickly grabbed his finger and twisted it! She heard him scream in pain, then she let go. She smiled as he shook his hand from the pain she inflicted. “You just assaulted a deputy! You are going to jail!” she told him.

Nick was incensed that this woman dared twist his finger and hurt him. Then when he heard he was going to be arrested by a woman, his rage came out and he was going to humiliate and hurt Darby really badly. “WHY YOU STUPID BITCH!!! YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!” he screamed, then threw a wild punch at Darby’s head!

Darby saw the punch coming and she simply ducked and as she ducked down, she started to throw punches of her own at the exposed ribs and stomach area. She connected with some well-placed blows and heard the air come out of Nick. She had a confident smile on her face as she watched him recoil then get himself upright again. She could see the rage in his eyes, the face was red, and he was growling like a bear. He tried swing after swing, but she simply dodged and ducked around the punches. She could tell he was getting angrier as she kept a smirk on her face. “Come on Nick! Ya can’t seem to hit me? Am I that hard to hit?” she taunted.

Nick grew into a rage as he heard Darby taunting him now. Not only was he losing this fight so far, but he was also losing to a woman and EVERYONE in the bar was staring at him. He then lifted both arms in the air, clasped his hands together and attempted to strike down on Darby’s head. “I’M GOING TO KILL YOU BITCH!!” he screamed.

Darby smirked as she saw just how upset Nick was and heard his words. She knew she had him beat and now it was time to take him down. When she saw his hands go in the air, she saw her opening and quickly kicked her right leg forward with such great force and kicked him directly in the groin!!! She heard him yelp in pain and when his upper body hunched forward, she then swung her own fists, the right, then the left against his jaw and he spun around, but he didn’t fall. She then quickly grabbed his right arm, and pulled his wrist behind his back and wrenched it. She heard him yelp in pain and then she walked him over to the bar and slammed his chest on top of the counter, then while she held his wrist with her right hand, she used her left hand to grab his sweaty hair and ram his head directly into the bar several times. There was a loud knocking down on the wood of the countertop and then she held him down. She then leaned her body forward as she stood behind him and got her head close to his. “You’re called Big Nick because you got a big dick, huh? Well, muh foot kicked ya there and you are a LIAR!!! I think going forward, we will call ya Little Nick, or Non-existent Nick! Hehehe” she taunted.

Nick groaned in pain as he felt pain from his head crashing into the bar top a few times, and now his arm was behind his back and in pain. He had no leverage and he felt drowsy. The pain started to increase as he felt the arm being twisted more and he started to whimper. “Please…please let me go…”.

“Let you go? Nick, you are under arrest!!! Assaulting a citizen, causing a public disturbance AND assaulting a deputy!” Darby told him. She felt herself in complete control and then she saw Mia standing there. She gave her a quick wink and smiled. “Now, Little Nick, I want ya to apologize to this lady right here. You were VERY rude to her and say you’re sorry!!!” she demanded, then wrenched the arm a little more.

Nick squealed in pain as he felt that searing pain in his arm. His eyes started to water because it felt like his arm was going to break! He looked up and saw Mia staring at him. He felt completely humiliated as she looked at him. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry!!” he cried out in agony.

“That’s better! Now, off to jail ya go!!! Darby exclaimed, then picked him up off the bar counter and spun him around. She then “perp-walked” him over towards the bar entrance and to her partner Deputy George. “George, take this man and throw him in jail! Looks like he will spend some time behind bars!” she requested, then let George handcuff him, so he can take him away.

“Right away Deputy!” George said with excitement. No matter how many times he patrolled with Darby, he was always impressed with her skills. He loved how strong and brave she was and even though she was a woman, she was his role model! He then yanked Nick through the doors and was ready to send him to the Plotsville jail! “Let’s go ya varmint!!!” he yelled.

Darby saw George taking Nick off the premises and then she wiped her hands together. She then looked at the customers staring at her, and she smiled. “Just taking out the trash, ladies and gentlemen. You can go back to your drinks. Hehe” she declared.

Becky was sitting at her table and her mouth was wide open in shock. She witnessed the entire confrontation and was in awe. In this same establishment as her was her hero, Darby. She was literally yards away from her. She spent the last year enamored with that woman and there she was. Standing there and shaking hands with a few customers. The entire bar broke out in thunderous applause after getting rid of that beast of a man and she clapped too. She felt her heart beating faster and her adrenaline was at an all-time high. Her moment of truth was about to happen. She left her home in Stocksville to come to Plotsville and meet the woman she admired and hopefully to be just like her. Becky felt her hands trembling and had to calm herself. She wanted to wait until the right moment to approach Darby and introduce herself. Darby was currently shaking hands with a few customers, and she did not want to interrupt.

Darby smiled and shook hands with a few of the customers inside the bar. She felt humbled by the celebrity treatment she would get at times. She always felt she was just doing her job, but it felt really nice for the good citizens of Plotsville to show her appreciation. She then walked over to the bar as she wanted to see if the woman Nick accosted was ok. She walked up to her and she had to shake her head a few times, and even blink her eyes. The woman was absolutely beautiful in her eyes. What really got to her was how much she resembled someone Darby fell in love with. The barmaid resembled La Diabla a lot. They were about the same height, Mexican features, extraordinarily beautiful face and that long, straight black hair. Darby had no idea why, but she felt kind of nervous around her. She tried her best to calm herself and then approached her. “Are you ok, ma’am? Did Little Nick hurt you?” she asked.

Mia was standing behind the counter and rubbing her left wrist. She did feel some pain on the surface of her skin as Nick was grabbing her wrist and with his calloused hands, rubbed very hard against her skin. She witnessed that entire confrontation, and it was such a wonderful sight to see that jerk of a man get what was coming to him. It fascinated her that a woman could take the larger man down so easily. She always heard about Darby and even saw her around the town a few times, but she never saw her in action. She did think she was absolutely beautiful with that red hair and that face. She felt an attraction to her, and she felt shy all of a sudden. It was as though she was a damsel in distress, and she was rescued. Mia heard Darby’s question and she tried not to blush. “Y-Yes..I’m ok. Thank you for that.” she said in a soft voice as she was mesmerized by Darby.

“I am glad to hear that. I feel bad for ya because he was too aggressive. I don’t think he will ever bother you again. When he does get out of jail, I doubt he will ever come back here again. I am really glad you are ok. What is your name, ma’am?” Darby asked. She wanted to at least introduce herself to this woman. She still couldn’t get past the fact that this woman resembled La Diabla so much physically.

“My name is Mia. Mia Ramirez. Nice to meet you, Deputy.” Mia said, then extended her right hand.

“Nice to meet you too, Mia. Muh name is Darby and I am at your service. How long have you worked here? I don’t remember seeing you here before?” Darby asked and then shook Mia’s hand. She visited The Thirsty Cowboy a few times over the last 3 months, but never ran into Mia before.

“I have been here for about 3 months. I am probably on a different shift then when you may visit. I am covering for someone today. Mandy was supposed to be at work today, but she asked me to swap shifts and well, here I am.” Mia smiled back. She was amazed at how soft Darby’s hand was. This tough deputy also had very soft skin.

“Ah, good ol’ Mandy. That is nice to know. Mandy is….well a very nice person and I am sure she appreciates you helping her out.” Darby said. She thought about Mandy and smiled. She remembered what happened to her when she returned to Plotsville. She visited Gertrude Billington’s home and had her feet tickled. That was a fun time, but she also remembered how much Mandy wanted to seduce her. She did run into her a few times since then and Mandy was always trying to get into her pants. She did like Mandy, but she didn’t know if she would have sex with her. Her mind and her heart were with someone else.

“Yes, she really is a nice person. I love working with her. I do want to say thank you again for helping me with that man. If it wasn’t for you, who knows what he might have done with me.” Mia said. She was feeling very grateful that Darby came to her rescue or her encounter with Nick might have gone really bad. She was feeling a little nervous as she stared at Darby and decided to ask Darby for an evening with her. “Say Deputy Darby, you have to let me thank you with a special dinner! Let me make you dinner tonight! You can come over to my place and enjoy a delicious meal.” she offered.

Darby was taken aback at the offer from Mia. She never expected anyone to pay her back for her doing her job. She blushed a little and then smiled. “That is ok, Mia. I was just doin’ muh job. That is nice of you to offer, but you really don’t have to do that.” she told her.

“I insist! What you did for me was so amazing and I am in your debt forever! I am new to Plotsville and want to make more friends. Please, come over and let me repay you with a very delicious meal. I will make carnitas, a favorite recipe of my mother! Please Darby, please say you will come over.” Mia requested. She put her hands together in a “prayer” stance and batted her eyes a little. She knew she was flirting with Darby, but she really did want to do something nice for her after she endured that moment with Nick.

Darby could see the “puppy dog” eyes of Mia and she smiled. The way she looked right now was so close to how La Diabla’s facial expressions were and she took a deep breath. “Ok, ok. With those eyes of yours, how can I say no? I will accept. Please, do not go out of your way for me. You can give me a slice of bread and I will be fine. Hehe” Darby chuckled. She figured that making a new friend wouldn’t be a terrible idea. Mia said she was new to Plotsville and she thought perhaps she should be a good neighbor. Besides, she really did enjoy carnitas and didn’t have any plans for the evening anyway.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I promise, you will LOVE them! Hehehe Can you come by around 6? Here is my address….” Mia told her as she found a pencil and paper and wrote down her address. She handed it to Darby and now she started to blush. She just invited Plotsville’s most famous person to her home and was going to cook for her. She really hoped it would be a night to remember forever.

“I will see you at 6. Thank you, Mia.” Darby smiled as she took the piece of paper and then started to head out. This day got more interesting and earlier in the day, she wondered if her day was going to get boring. As she headed towards the door, she saw a woman slowly approaching her. She looked at the woman’s face and could tell she was young. She also noticed the red pigtail braids and the height of the woman. The woman had a huge smile on her face, and she figured it was going to be another citizen to thank her for what she did to Nick.

Becky approached Darby and felt herself trembling. Her moment of truth was here. She dreamed of this moment for so many months and now, she was about to meet her hero. She noticed that Darby was looking at her and she felt her legs trembling and her knees buckling. She took a deep breath and tried her best to calm herself. A smile formed on her face as she was now face to face with her idol. “D-Deputy D-Darby?? Is that r-r-r-really you?” she stammered.

Darby had to chuckle a little as she could tell the woman seemed very nervous. She absolutely appreciated citizens being so proud of her and this woman seemed like she was thrilled over what she did. She also started to realize just how much this particular woman was similar to her! The red hair, the cowboy hat, flannel shirt, jeans and the boots. A funny thought entered her head as she imagined Mia and this young woman standing next to one another and could be the “new” Darby and La Diabla. “Yes, it really is me. Nice to meet you. What is your name?” Darby asked as she extended her right hand for a handshake.

Becky looked at Darby’s hand and had very wide eyes. She then grasped the hand with her own right hand and started to shake the hand very vigorously. “Nice to meet ya Darby!! It really is an honor and privilege to meet ya!! Muh name is …um, muh name is…..Oh, it’s Becky! That’s it! I am Becky Lockhart!” she said and suddenly felt stupid for forgetting her own name.

“Hehehe Nice to meet you, Becky Lockhart. Um, you really like to shake hands, huh?” Darby joked as her right hand was still moving from the handshake.

Becky blushed furiously and then let go of the hand and she looked at Darby with a silly grin. She felt embarrassed that she was already making a fool out of herself in front of her hero. She then looked at Darby’s face and smiled. She seemed so kind and not trying to make her look silly. “I’m sorry! I-I am just kinda nervous, that’s all...” she told her.

“No need to be nervous at all. It was nice meeting you, Becky. I hope to see you around...” Darby told her, then left the bar. She wanted to get back to the Sheriff’s station to finish up her shift.

Becky saw Darby leave and felt giddy! She just met her hero and actually shook her hand! She even got to talk to her! Then it hit her! She was supposed to ask about a job! She then left the bar and saw Darby starting to walk away. “Darby!! Wait! I have to ask ya somethin’!” she called out.

Darby heard her name being called and she turned around. She saw Becky running towards her and then she watched in shock as the woman tripped and fell chest first into the ground. The woman’s hat even rolled towards her feet. She raced over to see if she was ok and helped her up to her feet. “Are you ok??? That was a nasty fall!” she asked.

Becky wanted to go into a hole and die. Not only did she forget her own name, not only did she shake her hero’s hand away from the limb, but now she tripped and fell in front of her due to her clumsiness. Her face turned beet red, and she felt completely embarrassed. “Yeah..I’m ok. Thank ya for helpin’ me up…” she whispered.

Darby started to feel bad for the young woman. She imagined how embarrassed she must feel right now and wanted to make sure she was ok. She helped dust her off and even gave her back her hat as it went flying off when she hit the ground. “Are you sure you are ok? You got to be careful. Now, what can I help you with? I coulda sworn I heard you saying you had to ask me something.” she asked.

Becky was still trying to stitch her pride back together as she put her hat back on her head. She was hating herself for making such a less than desirable impression, but figured she might as well ask her question. She was making a life change by moving to Plotsville, so she might as well ask. “Yeah…I wanted to tell ya, that I moved to Plotsville from muh hometown of Sticksville. And…..well, I wanted to move here because of you. You are muh hero and well…..I wanna know….if I could be a deputy just like ya are.” she said with great nervousness in her voice.

Darby was stunned as she heard what Becky asked. She was very thrilled to learn that this young woman told her that she was her hero and that made her feel good inside. She loved being a role model for people, especially women. She was impressed that this woman moved from Sticksville to Plotsville to reach for a dream. But b she did not appear to be deputy material. She knew from her own experiences how tough it was to become a deputy at all, let alone being a woman and trying to break in. Just seeing her trip over her own feet, she knew this woman was probably not ready for that kind of occupation. Darby knew she had to be careful in her response because she did not want to hurt Becky’s feelings. She took a deep breath and then gave a smile. “So, you want to be a deputy, huh? Why?” she asked.

“Because….I like to help people and I think I can be good at it. Ever since I was a little girl, I did all the things boys did. I worked on muh Pa’s farm and did lots of hard labor. I want to make sure people are safe. When I saw ya in those articles and all the heroic things ya did, it truly inspired me. Ya made me believe that even someone like muhself can be a deputy. So, I left muh home and came here to meet ya and to be a deputy. Can I have a job?” Becky asked. She felt her desire growing and she really wanted this opportunity. She came so far, and her dream was so close. She also wanted to prove her father wrong after he laughed at her for wanting to be a deputy. She looked at Darby’s face and awaited eagerly for her response.

Darby was taken aback as she heard Becky ask for a job as a deputy. She had to admire her courage for even asking such a thing, but her own feelings were that this young woman was not even close to being ready. She could see the eagerness in her eyes and felt for her because she remembered how much she wanted to be a deputy a few years ago. She had a slight smile and looked at Becky’s eager face. “Listen, Becky, being a deputy is not an easy job at all. It is VERY dangerous, and it is very difficult. Have you done anything that resembled the kind of work a deputy does?” she asked.

Becky felt her nerves really flutter as she was asked about any experience. She had none, it was all just her dreams. “Well, not really, but I do have to wrestle livestock and bind them. I am also very good at huntin’ too.” she responded.

“Being a deputy is more than just wrestling and shooting. I do not think you are….” Darby began and then she saw the look in Becky’s eyes. It looked as though the woman was about to have her heart crushed. She started to feel bad because she really did not want to crush her dreams. But she had to protect her as well. She did not want to have Becky do something she was not prepared to do. Darby still felt for her, and she figured, she might as well entertain the woman’s dream and at least ask Sheriff Dickerson regarding any employment. “….um, fully ready to be a deputy at this moment. But I tell you what. How about you meet me tomorrow at 8am sharp and we will go see Sheriff Dickerson to check if you could become a deputy somehow? Does that sound ok?” she asked.

Becky’s eyes were wide open with excitement as she heard those questions. She felt as though her dreams were about to be smashed by her hero, but now there was a glimmer of hope. She felt her legs trembling and her body ready to explode in celebration. “YES!!!! YES I WILL BE HERE!!! Thank ya Deputy Darby!! I will be here at 8am sharp! In front of The Thirsty Cowboy??” she asked with great exuberance.

Darby smiled as she saw how excited Becky was. The young woman was brave enough to even ask for a job as a deputy, so she might as well put her to the test. She figured that it could be possible that looks were deceiving and Becky could be a fine deputy, she just needed a chance to prove it. “Yes, we will meet in this same spot, and we will go to the Sheriff’s station together. We will see what happens from there. Well, I must be going now. I have to do some paperwork with that brute, Nick. Have a good evening, Becky and I will see ya tomorrow.” she told her, then reached out her hand again for a shake.

“YES!!! Yes Ma’am Deputy Darby!! I promise ya, I will not let ya down!” Becky said, then shook Darby’s hand aggressively. She was so excited she could barely keep herself together.

Darby finally released her hand from Becky and laughed. It felt nice to her that she was able to give someone a boost of confidence. She then tipped her hat and turned around to walk away. She had to do some work before she headed home, then headed over to Mia’s home for dinner.

Becky looked at her hand and swooned. She actually got to not only meet Darby but got to shake her hand too. She smiled and wanted to jump up and down in excitement. This was the best day she had had in a very long time. She started to figure this gamble of moving to Plotsville was worth it. She then turned around and figured she should go to her campsite and practice a little. She really wanted to make an impression tomorrow and wanted to be ready. She started to wonder if she should even wash her hands. “I can’t believe I shook her hand! She is such a tough woman and has some very soft hands! I don’t want to wash muh hand! Hehehe Come on Becky Lockhart let’s git back to camp and get ready for tomorrow. We are going to show Darby just how talented ya are!! Oooh, I don’t like those clouds I see. I hope it doesn’t rain…” she told herself, then started to walk back to her camp.

LATER THAT EVENING

Darby was inside her home and relaxing on her couch. It was a very tough day at work, and she just wanted to relax a bit. She was reading the Plotsville newspaper and then realized the time. It was 5:40pm and she had to go meet Mia at her home. She wondered why she accepted as she just wanted to rest. Fighting with Nick did expend her energy, but she also rescued Mia from Nick, and she might as well make the woman happy. She thought about what she also did for Becky, and it made her giggle. Becky seemed like a very nice woman, who was very eager, but she seemed a bit silly. She had images of when she tripped and fell in front of her, and she knew the poor young woman must have been really embarrassed. Still, there was something about Becky that was intriguing. In their brief interaction, she heard Becky tell her she moved from Sticksville to Plotsville, so she was trying to make a new life for herself. Darby had to at least see what she was made of, because she might end up being a great deputy. She just hoped the young woman was ready for the dangers of the job, and she started to reflect on what happened with her over the past year and a half.

Darby remembered how she first started to get famous after she had been the one to capture the infamous outlaw La Diabla who was second in command of El Guapo’s gang. She was a very dangerous woman and usually the most feared outlaw in the US Southwest. Sheriff Dickerson had captured El Guapo and some members of his gang, but they all eventually escaped from prison. She ended up being captured by La Diabla and was tortured beyond her limits. It was the style of torture that broke her. She was tickled all over her body and even sexually dominated. Being a deputy was a dangerous job and she was able to handle any situation, but somehow, being tied up and tickle tortured broke her. She was tortured many times by tickling by not only La Diabla, but other women as well. Madam Olivia had tortured her, Gloria Wellington had tormented her, even a massive Russian bounty hunter named Helga even tormented her. Darby figured someone like Becky would probably never have to worry about that. She also figured she would not tell her what happened because first, it was embarrassing and second, she didn’t want to reveal any weaknesses. She wondered how Becky would do and would talk to Sheriff Dickerson to see what he could do. She thought the worst-case scenario is that the Sheriff would turn down Becky as there weren’t any job openings at the moment.

Darby then stood up from her couch and got her white cowboy hat. It was time to go visit Mia and have a nice dinner. It was still uncanny how much she resembled La Diabla, but no one could actually be like the outlaw. She figured this would be a nice dinner, some friendly conversation and maybe even make a new friend. She needed more friends as she mainly kept to herself. There was Gertrude Billington, but that woman was always focused on tickling her barefeet. There was also Mandy, but she wanted to seduce her. It might do her good to have a normal friend, and it would be amazing if that friend resembled a woman she fell in love with. Darby stepped outside her home and proceeded to walk down the road. Mia’s home wasn’t too far away, and it would be a nice walk. “Alright, let’s go have some dinner.” she told herself.

As she walked towards Mia’s home, she continued to remember how much she went through and all the people she helped, especially in Santa Selena. She couldn’t help but smile when she thought of the tribal princess from the Elu Tribe, Cheyenne. She did receive some letters from her and they were a joy to read. She adored Cheyenne and really liked the fact she was doing well in school. That young woman went through a lot in her life, but she was a survivor and now making something more of herself. That made her think of Becky again. A young woman who was trying to make something of herself. She was going to give her that opportunity to do so.

Darby looked up in the sky and noticed the clouds forming. They looked like rain clouds, and she really hoped it wasn’t going to rain. She had to return back home after dinner and really did not want to walk in the rain. All she had to protect herself was her cowboy hat and her brown canvas duster that she was wearing. She walked a little faster and soon, she arrived at Mia’s house. It was a small home, and she walked up to the porch and then gently knocked on the door. She could hear some shuffling inside and then the front door opened. Darby’s eyes went big as she saw Mia standing there. She looked absolutely beautiful. She saw her wearing a red, white and green dress that revealed her shoulders and the very top part of her chest. She had this amazing smile on her face and her long black hair flowed behind her and down her back. “H-Hello M-Mia…” she stammered.

Mia saw Darby standing in her doorway and felt excited. The famous Deputy of Plotsville was standing before her and she thought she looked very beautiful. She saw Darby standing there looking shocked and she giggled. “Are you ok, Deputy? Is there something on my face or something?” she asked and started to wipe her face.

Darby snapped out of her trance and grinned. “hehehe Yes, I am ok. There is nothing on your face at all. Muh apologies. You look nice tonight.” she told her.

“Thank you. That is mighty kind of you to say that. You look very nice yourself. Please, come in!” Mia said and invited Darby in. She then closed the front door and then went behind Darby to remove her coat. She was amazed on how tall Darby was and had to stand on her tippy toes to reach up to get a good grip of the brown duster and take it off. “I hope this doesn’t offend you, but you are one tall drink of water. Hehehe” she giggled.

Darby smiled when she heard that, and it was something she was very used to hearing. She felt her duster come off and then she turned around to see Mia placing her coat on a chair that was in the living room. She then removed her hat, looked around the living room and thought it looked really cozy. It was a small room, but had a few chairs, a couch, and a beautiful Mexican style rug on the floor. She looked around and saw the wood paneled walls which had many pictures hanging on them. There was even a small fireplace in the room. She turned towards Mia and saw her very bright smile. “Very nice home ya have here, Mia. Very cozy!” she complimented.

“Thank you, Deputy. It was all I could afford. I haven’t been in Plotsville that long, and only had so much money. I like it though. It keeps me very warm. Hehe Now, have a seat as I finish making dinner. I sure hope you are hungry!” Mia told her as she walked into her kitchen area.

Darby walked over to the couch and sat down. From where the couch was located, it faced the front door and on the right side of the couch, there was a hallway, presumably leading to the bedroom. She stretched her legs forward and could see her brown cowboy boots that were over her jeans. She continued to look around the living room and started to feel comfortable. "So, you have been in Plotsville a short time? Why did ya move here?” she asked, trying to make small talk.

“Oh, I moved here from New Mexico and wanted to start a new life for myself. I heard this town was growing rapidly and seemed like a great place to start a new life. I didn’t realize I moved to the same town as a famous deputy though. Hehehe That famous deputy actually took down the woman who ran the largest cattle company in this state and brought down a major sex trafficking ring while she was at it. Talk about moving to a town and knowing you will be completely safe because this deputy is so darn good at her job. Hahaha” Mia told her. She then continued to put the finishing touches on the food she prepared for dinner.

Darby blushed a little when she heard Mia describe her recent exploits in Santa Selena. She always felt embarrassed when people would tell her how great she was. She looked towards Mia and smiled. “Naw, I was just doing muh job. I had lots of help, and I was part of a great team.” she told her.

Mia finished preparing the two dinner plates and then moved them to her kitchen table area. As she placed napkins down, she turned back towards Darby. “Well Deputy Darby, dinner is ready. Come on over and enjoy your meal.” she grinned.

Darby got up from the couch and walked towards the small, wooden kitchen table. She could smell the food and it smelled wonderful. She saw Mia standing by the table and had her hand out, pointing towards the chair she would sit in. She sat down and looked down at her plate. It had pork carnitas on it, with some salsa and some fresh corn on the side. She then saw Mia return with a pitcher of water and pour it into her glass. She then watched Mia sit down in front of her and now they were face to face. “Mia, this looks absolutely delicious! I have to thank you for doing this for me. Ya really didn’t have to. I was just….” she started to say.

“Doing your job! Yes, I know you were doing your job, Deputy. But this is my way of saying thank you. That man could have done very terrible things to me, but you stopped him. Without any help at all. What makes you so special is that you are a woman, doing a man’s job! You truly are a hero and role model for all the women in Plotsville. Thank you. Thank you so much for everything you do for this town and even in faraway places like California! You are one of a kind and it is humbling that you are here in my tiny home.” Mia told her. She had great admiration for the woman sitting in front of her and she even felt herself getting nervous. Darby was stunningly beautiful to her, and she felt her heart fluttering. She was finding that she had a crush on this magnificent woman.

“Awww shucks….Thank you for those kind words. Also, just call me Darby. Ya don’t have to be so formal.” Darby was blushing a lot as she heard Mia’s kind words. She always felt herself being humble, but the way citizens in Plotsville treated her, it did make her feel very proud of herself. She was making a difference in their lives and that was what she always set out to do. She looked at Mia’s beautiful face and she kept thinking about La Diabla. They had very similar smiles and she imagined what it would be like to have a meal with her one day. She then refocused herself and started to take a bite of the food. She put some of the beef carnitas in her mouth and her eyes went wide. “Mia, this is AMAZING! Wow…This is REALLY good!” she told her.

“I am glad you like it! My mother taught me well. So, tell me about what happened in Santa Selena! I read the newspaper articles, but I want to hear it from the hero herself! Don’t leave any details out! Hehehe” she giggled, then took a bite of her food.

Darby smiled as she heard the request. She figured she could tell the story but leave out certain parts. She definitely was not going to mention La Diabla at all, and she definitely wasn’t going to mention how she was tickled tortured. She was used to telling this story as so many citizens wanted to know what happened in Santa Selena. As she ate her food, she told Mia about how she, Bessie, Cheyenne and even Phoebe to some degree were able to stop Priscilla Montenegro and Gloria Wellington from selling off the young women as sex slaves. She talked about how she was an undercover maid and found out about the sex ring and how heroic both Cheyenne and Bessie were during this adventure. She could see Mia was really into the story as she looked at her facial expressions. Darby was feeling comfortable with Mia and was enjoying the woman’s company. It did feel good to just enjoy a nice meal and she figured she could become friends with this woman. As she finished her food, she still just could not believe how similar she was to La Diabla. The difference was their personalities of course, but their physical looks were very similar. She finished her food, then leaned back in her chair and rubbed her stomach. “That was really delicious Mia! You are really a good cook! I know I can’t cook like this. Hehehe” she joked.

“I am sure you make yourself delicious food. Hehehe and thank you for the compliments. I am so glad you liked it! Say, let’s go over to the couch and unwind a bit. Come…” Mia told her, then stood up from her chair. She reached out and grabbed Darby’s left hand with her right hand and helped the deputy up. She noticed just how soft the hand was and she liked it. “You have some really soft hands!” she told her.

Darby blushed a little as she was well aware how soft her hands were. Many people would complement her on it, and she figured they were surprised because of her occupation. They probably expected her to have rough and calloused hands. “Yeah, muh hands are soft. I think it is just a gift. Haha” she joked, then made her way to the couch.

Mia followed Darby over to the couch and was feeling very comfortable around Darby. She really thought highly of her and wanted to get to know her more. She thought Darby was so beautiful, so brave and very charismatic. She sat down on the couch, next to Darby who was now to her right. She continued the conversation and the time passed by. Then, she heard a sound outside. She could hear rain falling and smiled. She always loved the rain, and this was a perfect time. “You hear that? I love rain! Stay here for a moment, I will go ahead and start the fire in the fireplace.” she told her.

Darby heard the rain coming down and she groaned. It was starting to rain harder and that meant she wasn’t going to be able to go home anytime soon unless she wanted to be soaked. She thought she might as well stay a while until the rain let up. She was enjoying Mia’s company after all, and it would be nice to relax and listen to the rain. She saw Mia start the fire and the room started to warm up. “Oooh! That’s a nice fire ya got going. Feels cozy in here.” she told her, then stretched her legs out to get comfortable.

Mia put one more piece of wood on the fire and then turned around. She saw Darby sitting back on the couch and her long legs were now extended. She could see the brown cowboy boots and noticed how big Darby’s feet were. She giggled to herself as Darby was this impressive physical specimen. She turned down the lanterns in the home and now just the glow of the fire in the fireplace illuminated the room. She made her way to the closet that was on the left side of the couch and grabbed a blanket. She then sat on the couch and placed the blanket over her legs. “Mmmm…I love nights like these. The rain is falling, the fire is warm, and this blanket makes it all the more cozy. Besides, I have great company with me. How can this get any better?” she said with a bright smile.

“Yeah, the rain does make things cozy. You really have a nice little home here. I hope you enjoy living in Plotsville. Best town around! Hehehe” Darby said. She had no idea why, but the sight of Mia’s face looked really nice. The way the fire illuminated the room, it made her face look really beautiful. She shook her head because thoughts of flirting with her had to leave. She kept thinking about how much she missed La Diabla because this woman resembled her a lot.

“Why don’t you take off your boots, Darby? Make yourself comfy.” Mia told her, as she slipped off her boots.

“I’m ok. Muh boots keep muh feet warm.” Darby responded. She didn’t think it was appropriate to be that comfortable in this woman’s house. She also had a funny thought of when she visits Gertrude, usually she loses her boots.

“Hehehe come on! I want you to be comfortable. It is ok, think of this as a second home. You are my guest and I like to see you comfortable. Is it because you don’t want to show your big feet? Hahahaha I’m kidding! Please don’t get mad at me for saying that.” Mia joked.

“Hahaha, I get that a lot. I know muh feet are big. Size 11 to be exact. But I am perfectly fine. I am nice and comfy right now. So, tell me more about yourself and your hometown….” Darby requested. She wanted to change the subject about her feet as it always made her nervous. Memories of her feet being subjected to tickle torture always came to her mind as it was her greatest weakness. She then continued the conversation, and it was a good time. Then suddenly, a very loud flash of light took place, and then a very loud boom of thunder happened. Darby was surprised to see Mia all of a sudden get right next to her on her left and was holding onto her arm, and resting her head on the left shoulder. “Are you ok?” she asked.

“Hehehe yes. I’m sorry. It is just that thunder and lightning always get me jumpy. I know, I know, I shouldn’t be scared, but it always gets me. Good thing I have the bravest deputy of Plotsville here to keep me safe!” Mia laughed. She loved getting next to Darby and she felt a flutter in her heart. She felt herself really liking Darby and wanted to be close to her. She couldn’t help herself. There was something about Darby that made her feel safe. Something about her that was very, very attractive. She experimented with women a few times and she loved it. She had no idea if Darby would even entertain the idea of two women being close physically, so she kept it to herself. She just wanted to savor this moment. She then grabbed Darby’s left hand and interlocked the fingers of her right hand with Darby’s. She looked down and saw how much larger the deputy’s hands were. “You got big hands too! Hehehe” she joked.

“You really like pointing out muh size, don’t you? Hehehe I’m a big girl, I know. I am really tall, with big hands and big feet. Hehehe” Darby joked about herself.

“But your hands are REALLY soft. It is amazing. The skin of your palms looks so pink and tender. I figured your hands would be rough being a deputy and all. I bet your feet are the same way. So, tell me Darby, do you have tender feet as well? Hehehehe” Mia asked jokingly.

“Hehehe are muh feet tender? Um…..maybe. Or maybe they are really rough and calloused. I might have leather feet.” Darby responded with a laugh. She really hoped Mia would stop talking about her feet because usually when that happened, her feet were going to be tickled!

“Hahaha, I doubt you have leather feet. I can probably bet all the money in Texas that your feet are tender. Hahaha” Mia responded. She was starting to be curious about Darby’s feet and wondered if they were indeed tender and very soft. She was enjoying being close to Darby physically and wanted to keep playing with her. The rain continued to come down hard and she was feeling playful. “You are one tough woman. No other woman would even remotely be as brave and strong as you. But here is a question. Do you have any weaknesses? Is there something that makes even the greatest deputy of all time weak as a newborn kitten?” she asked.

Darby started to get nervous hearing that question. She knew what her weakness was and thought about all the times it was exploited. She remembered what it was like to get tickle tortured by La Diabla, Madam Olivia, Helga, Priscilla, and Gloria. All those women had broken her and now this very attractive Plotsville citizen was asking about it. She knew she had to stay strong because she did not want to give Mia any ideas. “Naw, no weaknesses. I mean, if ya stab me with a knife, I will scream and break. But I don’t have any direct weaknesses.” she fibbed.

“Really? The great Deputy Darby has no weaknesses at all? What about something like this???” Mia said, then she started to poke Darby in her ribs. She figured she could do a harmless tickle to just make her guest laugh. When her finger poked the left ribcage, she noticed just how much Darby’s body jumped. That delighted her and she poked again.

“Hey!! Hehehe what do ya think you’re doing??” Darby giggled as she felt the pokes in her ribs. She did not expect that to happen and that sent intense ticklish sensations into her body.

“Wait! Is it possible??? Is it possible the great Deputy Darby is……………ticklish???” Mia said with a look of excitement in her eyes. She then continued to poke her fingers into the ribs and noticed just how much Darby was fidgeting. This sent waves of excitement in her body, and she wanted to have a little fun.

Darby felt those fingers poking her and even felt a few squeezes. She was trying not to laugh because if she did, Mia would probably keep trying to explore her ticklishness. Just hearing her use that word “ticklish” sent shivers of ticklish fear in her body and she looked at how excited Mia looked on her face. “Hey! Hehehe Mia! Stop hehehe poking muh ribs!” she giggled.

“Not until you admit you’re ticklish! I think I found your weakness!” Mia teased. She then turned her body to her right and was facing Darby. She could see the smile on her face and thought this was a very fun game. She could tell Darby was trying her best not to laugh and now it became a game for her. She was going to tickle Darby and force her to admit her weakness. “Come on, just admit it is your weakness! Tickle tickle! I know you are soooooo ticklish!!” she teased.

Darby tried to clamp her lips together and knew Mia was desperately trying to get her to laugh. She let out a few giggles but tried to keep her composure. It was amusing to her that Mia was trying to tickle her, but if she didn’t stop her, she was going to lose control. “Hehehe Mia, it is not muh weakness! Can you stop poking muh ribs please?” she asked.

“I know you are!! Come on Deputy Darby Reeves! Just admit you’re ticklish!!!” Mia teased, then started to tickle Darby’s belly. She saw Darby’s legs now rising up to try and protect her body, and she loved it. Now she really wanted to have a lot of ticklish fun with Darby. Her hands were moving rapidly all over the body and she wanted to find all of her ticklish spots. She was now trying to squeeze the ribs and even went after the stomach.

Darby felt Mia being more aggressive with her tickling and her body really started to flinch. She looked over at her face and saw how excited she looked. She had that look of discovery and was going to keep trying to tickle her. She started to use her hands to fight away Mia’s hands and shook her head. She was also trying her best to not laugh even though it tickled a lot. “Mia!! Hehehe why are ya trying to tickle me?” she asked.

“Because it’s fun! Hehehe I am going to find all of your spots!” Mia said with excitement. She then managed to move her body and now was sitting directly on Darby’s lap, facing her. She kept running her hands up and down the ribs and the sides and now the deputy started to buck harder. She was enjoying this ride and she couldn’t help but laugh herself. Then her hands found a very sensitive spot on the right ribcage and heard a delightful squeal coming from Darby. “Oooooh!! I think I found your spot!” she teased, then started to tickle that same area.

“EEEEPPPP!!! THAT TICKLES!!!” Darby squealed as she felt Mia’s fingers pressing into a crevice on her right ribcage. She couldn’t hide it anymore as that spot was really ticklish. She started to laugh harder as Mia’s hands moved all over her torso rapidly, never tickling the same area for too long. She started to move her own hands as much as she could, but Mia was really quick. She still couldn’t believe this was happening. She came over for a friendly dinner and somehow ended up getting her ticklish spots revealed. It was surprising to have Mia sitting on her lap and her face was near Mia’s breasts. The way the dress was styled, she knew this beautiful woman was not wearing a bra. Darby thought her own eyes were deceiving her and could have sworn she saw the nipples poking out. She looked up and saw this look of joy on Mia’s face as she stared back down at her. “Mia!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU’RE TICKLIN’ MEEEEEEE!!!!” she shrieked.

“Deputy Darby Reeves is TICKLISH!!! Hehehe tickle tickle tickle!!! This is amazing! I found your weakness!” Mia teased as she continued to run her hands all over the torso. She remembered a few tickle fights she had had with friends over the years and it was always an exciting thing. Never in her wildest imagination did she ever think she would be tickling such a heroic figure in the town of Plotsville, but she was truly enjoying this moment. She looked down at Darby and could see her face getting red, her ponytail moving around, and she had that delightful smile on her face with the sweetest sounding laughter. She thought Darby looked absolutely beautiful and wanted to keep playing with her. Her hands then squeezed the hipbones for a moment, and she felt Darby’s body jerking around and that made her fall forward and her breasts went right into Darby’s face as she was unable to get her hands up in time.

Darby squealed in ticklish terror when she felt those hands squeezing her hipbones. That caused her to really jerk her body and that made Mia fall forward. The long black haired woman didn’t break her momentum going forward and now Darby found her face smashed between Mia’s breasts confined with her dress. The woman had a nice chest size and she felt embarrassed. She then felt Mia lift her body back up and there was a pause in the tickling. She could see a shy look on Mia’s face, and she was grateful the woman was not tickling her. “You know this is not fair, right? Why do you want to know if I am ticklish or not? Hehehe” Darby asked.

“Because! You are such a strong, heroic, beautiful deputy that helps so many people, it is absolutely adorable that you are sooooooo ticklish!! Hehehehe it means you are human like the rest of us.” Mia teased. She loved the look on Darby’s face, and it made her feel her own arousal growing. She was also very grateful to Darby for allowing her to have this moment, as she knew that the deputy could easily overpower her. She also remembered that her chest was in Darby’s face, and she hoped she wasn’t going to be offended. “Sorry about my chest in your face. Hehe” she said shyly.

“Hehehe it’s ok. You fell on my face, so we are ok. Your chest did not hurt. It is a nice chest.” Darby said. Then she realized she just complimented Mia’s chest area and hoped she didn’t offend her host.

Mia blushed a little when she heard Darby complimenting her chest. She figured it was just a reaction and not something Darby might be really interested in. She wondered if Darby did like girls. Her own mind started to wonder if Darby might have some of those desires like she would have from time to time. She remembered when she experimented with a few girls, and it was an amazing experience each time. She was curious about what might happen between she and Darby as they were already kind of physical with one another. She then reached her hands back towards those hipbones and squeezed them again! She felt Darby’s body jerk once again and she laughed. “I LOVE how ticklish you are!” she smiled.

Darby flinched her body hard once again as she felt those hipbone squeezes and Mia’s chest slammed into her face again. This time she noticed that Mia was not moving her body away and kept tickling her hips. She could smell Mia’s body and it smelled of perfume. She felt the breasts starting to bounce off her cheeks as her own body and head were shaking around. “Hehehehehe Mia!! Stop tickling me!!” she squealed into Mia’s chest.

Mia felt her nipples get stiff as her breasts were rubbing against Darby’s face and she could feel her laughing into her body. She was having so much fun tickling Darby and she also realized she was letting her tickle her. With a mischievous grin on her face, her hands now started to move up to the sides of the body and found sensitive spots along the way. She was very amused she could find these spots through the shirt and imagined what would happen if the shirt was off and she was touching the bare skin. Darby’s hands were very soft, so she figured the rest of her would be too. Her hands then made it to the ribcage, and she started to find those tender spots once again. “Someone is a TICKLISH deputy! Hehehe I am having way too much fun with this!” she laughed.

Darby felt the hands moving back to her ribs and she started to thrash even more. She figured she better somehow get herself out of this predicament before Mia truly realized that her weakness is indeed being tickled. Flashes of the times she was tickle tortured filled her mind, but this was more of the times when Bessie tickled her, or even La Diabla when they were in that hotel in Santa Selena. Her eyes were shut and then her head leaned back against the couch. She figured that the tickling should end soon because Mia was not going to torture her. “Hahahahaha Mia! Please!!! Stop ticklin’ meeeee!! I am begging you!” she laughed.

Mia laughed as she heard Darby’s pleas for mercy. She then paused her tickling attempts and stared at Darby’s face. She could see that wide smile and how her face was turning pink. She thought she looked absolutely adorable. Her own excitement grew, and she wanted to keep playing with the heroic deputy. She wanted to let her breathe a bit before she began again. She moved her head to the side; her hair was falling to the side and she smiled at her guest. “Hmmmm…..you told me you had no weaknesses. Looks like you are a very ticklish woman, Darby. Hehehe I do have good news for you though...” she teased.

Darby started to breathe hard and looked back up at Mia. She could see her head tilted to the right side, the hair flowing that same way and found that face to be amazing. She could feel how close her body was to hers and she started to wonder if something would happen. She heard Mia’s teasing words and wondered what she was up to. “Hehehe good news? What kind of good news?” she asked.

“Hehehe the good news is, only I know your weakness! Can you imagine what would happen to you if the bad guys found out about your weakness? Hmmm? They would capture you, tie you up and just tickle you! Hehehe Have you been tickled by a bad guy yet?” Mia teased.

Darby really started to blush as she heard that question. She thought about all the times she was in fact captured and tickled tortured. Her mind realized that she didn’t have to technically lie. No man actually tickled her before. She looked into Mia’s eyes and smiled. “No…hehehe no bad guy has ever tickled me. They do not know muh weakness.” she told her.

“Hehehe then I am the only one who knows! That makes me all powerful! I know your adorable weakness. Hehehe Maybe I should tell them. Or wait, what if the women you arrested in Santa Selena tickled you? Now THAT would be interesting!” Mia joked.

Darby’s face went red because Mia was now talking about something that had happened. There was no way she could ever reveal that to her. “Hehehe you’re so silly. Now, are ya done tickling me? You win.….” she told her, still breathing heavily.

“Hmmmm…..am I done tickling this beautiful deputy?” Mia asked as her facial expression reflected as though she was deep in thought. She then looked back down at Darby and grinned. She had a very playful idea and looked at Darby right into her eyes. “Since I have you at my mercy, what are you willing to do to not have me tickle you, huh?” she asked with a flirty look.

Darby chuckled as she heard this woman teasing her. She still couldn’t believe she was in this position, or that she was even allowing it to happen. The rain continued to pour down very hard, and it was such a cozy atmosphere. The dinner was delicious and now this very beautiful young woman was sitting on her lap and tickling her in such a playful way. She thought back to how she allowed her other friends, Gertrude and Mandy to tickle her, now she was letting Mia do it. It was a fun interaction, even though she was so horrifically ticklish. She looked up at Mia and grinned. “I suppose you want me to say, anything, right? Hehehe How about you be a nice, kind citizen and stop ticklin’ the deputy, ok?” she said then winked.

“I am always a nice, kind citizen Deputy Darby! But I feel like I am in control now. I have Plotsville’s greatest hero in my clutches and found her greatest weakness. Hehehe so, unless she tells me what she is willing to do to get me to stop, I guess I just have to keep on…….tickling!” Mia shouted as her hands went probing and squeezing into the ribcage area once again. She heard Darby explode in laughter and she loved it. She spread her legs a little wider as she sat on Darby’s lap, her knees now on the couch, with her socked feet dangling off the front edge of the couch, so she could have better balance. She loved seeing Darby laugh harder as her fingers continued to attack the ribs. As her hands moved around quickly, she accidentally brushed her hands across Darby’s chest, and she felt a thrill go through her body. Mia really liked that moment, but she knew she had to be careful not to keep touching there, or she might even be arrested.

Darby felt the brushing of the hands against her own chest, but before she could even react to it, the hands were still squeezing and poking in her very ticklish ribs. She let her head drop back and just let her laughter out. Her own legs started to kick, and she now tried to buck Mia off of her. She had to get out from this tickling, or she just might end up being submissive to her and letting her do whatever she wanted to her! “Hahahahaha Mia please!!! Stop ticklin’ meeeeeee!!!” she laughed.

Mia couldn’t stop laughing as she heard Darby’s sweet laughter pouring out. She loved running her hands up and down her sides and over those ribs. Just seeing the look of ticklish anguish on Darby’s face got her excited and she even felt herself getting more aroused. This was a fun way of foreplay and she just loved touching this beautiful red headed woman. She then paused her tickling for a moment to let Darby breathe a little. She could see the glow on her face, and she loved seeing her have a good time. “Hehehe you are really cute when you are laughing, you know.” she teased.

“Hehehe thanks. Ok, I think you had enough fun. Time to get off of me…” Darby told her. She felt herself starting to sweat and she did get a good laugh in. Now, she wanted to just relax and maybe even just listen to the rain.

“Awwww…..but we are having so much fun! A little tickle tickle never hurt anyone. Hehe” Mia teased. She didn’t want to stop playing with Darby. She was really growing to like her a lot. She stayed on Darby’s lap and gave her a sweet smile. “Come on, just a little while longer.” she pleaded.

“Why do you want to tickle me? Ya got me going crazy. Hehe” Darby responded. She did notice that Mia was not getting up off of her and she wondered what this woman was up to. She could tell she was flirting with her, and she did enjoy it, but she didn’t know if she could handle getting tickled further.

“It is fun tickling you! Besides, you haven’t quite admitted it is your weakness. So, is it?” Mia asked with a sly smile on her face.

Darby felt a shiver in her body as Mia did not appear she was about to stop this fun tickling game. She could see the deviousness in her eyes, and she did not want to admit her weakness either. She swallowed hard and then had a small smile. “Mia, come on now. You had your fun. No reason to keep torturing me….” she said in a nervous voice.

“You know that is not an answer, right? Come on Darby, is being tickled your weakness? Hmmm?” Mia teased. She noticed Darby’s arms were kind of spread out and she saw what her next target was going to be. There was something exciting about being in control of this situation. She could hear the nervousness in Darby’s voice, and it really got her going.

“Um…well, hehehe come on, you know your tickling is driving me crazy. How about you get off of MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MIAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Darby exploded in laughter as she felt fingers suddenly digging into her armpits. She clamped her arms to her sides reflexively which only trapped the hands there.

Mia laughed as she heard Darby’s explosive laughter. She managed to plunge her hands into the exposed armpits and loved the reaction she got. She thought about how horribly ticklish she was in her own armpits and had a feeling Darby would react the same. She could feel her fingertips digging into the shirt and finding the sensitive spot in the pits. Her body had the leverage and she really leaned into those pits and kept wriggling her fingertips. She couldn’t help but smile as she saw the look of ticklish anguish on Darby’s face. She could see the deputy’s teeth, her eyes were wide open and had the look of ticklish terror in them, and she could hear that sweet laughter. She could feel how powerful she was, and it felt amazing. Mia figured she could probably tickle for a little longer and then a thought entered her mind. She wondered if she could somehow take Darby’s clothes off and really have some ticklish fun. She remembered how soft Darby’s hands were and wanted to see where else she was soft. She also thought of a spot where many women were ticklish. She thought about somehow getting to Darby’s feet. She had a feeling those big feet were going to be really soft! “You are one ticklish deputy! Listen to you laugh! Tickle tickle!” she teased.

Darby continued to laugh uncontrollably as she felt those fingers in her armpits. Her body really started to writhe, but with her arms clamped to her sides, she couldn’t get any leverage to get Mia off her lap. She felt her feet kicking into the air and did her best to get away. Her eyes then saw Mia’s breasts shaking in front of them and for some reason, she really liked that view. She thought about what was under that dress and felt a tingle in her body. She didn’t know why she was thinking sexual thoughts at the moment, but it happened whenever she was tickled. Flashbacks of that night in Santa Selena filled her mind. A woman who Mia resembled also loved playing with her like this and it was the greatest sexual encounter in her life. Although Mia was not an exact replica of La Diabla, she still resembled her in so many ways. Darby started to feel desperate as the fingers were still wriggling in her armpits and another large wave of ticklish sensations ripped through her. She knew she had to somehow get out of this, or she would be rendered helpless and who knew what Mia would do to her then. “HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!! HAHAHA I’M TICKLISH!!! I’M TICKLISH!!! HAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

“I know you are, that’s why I am tickling you. Hehehehe” Mia teased. She felt herself rocking side to side as Darby’s body rocked in that motion. This was so much fun for her, and she still kept thinking about other fun and ticklish spots on Darby’s body. She thought about possibly tickling her ribs again, but she also thought about tickling her feet. She was very curious about them at that moment. Were they also soft like her hands? Were they going to be really sensitive? She knew she would have to really hold Darby down because getting to her feet would be a great challenge. The deputy was much bigger than her and stronger. She figured she would have to wear her down. She also wanted to play with her mind. She then dug deeper into the pits and noticed Darby went into silent laughter. “Come on ticklish Darby! All you have to do is admit this is your weakness and I might stop! Hehehe Come on, you can do it! Just admit your weakness….” she teased.

Darby continued to laugh uncontrollably as she felt the fingers getting deeper into her pits. Now she started to feel that panic of being trapped and tickled again. Her body was starting to surrender, and she knew she would be in a lot of ticklish trouble if she surrendered. She figured she might as well admit the weakness at this point. Anything to get her to stop tormenting her. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK!!! IT IS MUH WEAKNESS!!! MUH WEAKNESS!!!!!” she screamed out.

Mia stopped wriggling her fingers and let out a laugh. She finally got Darby to admit it was her weakness and she felt proud. This was a lot of fun for her, and she just couldn’t stop laughing. She looked at Darby’s tired face and smiled. She then leaned her own forehead into Darby’s and looked directly into her eyes. “See? That wasn’t too hard, was it?” she whispered.

Darby felt a great sense of relief as the fingers stopped burrowing into her armpits, but she also felt nervous because they were still in her pits. She felt Mia’s forehead touching hers and their faces were mere millimeters apart. She was breathing heavily and could see directly into Mia’s soft brown eyes. She also noticed their lips were really close. Her mind was spinning because she didn’t know what was about to happen next. Was this woman about to kiss her? That made her body tingle, but she didn’t know if they should. She felt like a prisoner to this woman and wondered what was about to happen next. “Hehe um…..I-I admitted muh weakness…..can ya let me go now?” she whispered back.

Mia then pulled her face away from Darby’s and got back into the position of looking down at her. She could see the look of relief on the face, and she was feeling even more flirtatious at the moment. She also realized that she was mere millimeters away from kissing Darby. She could see her lips and felt a desire to find out if they were soft as well. “Now that I know it is your weakness, what are you willing to do so I won’t exploit that weakness?” she teased.

Darby gasped as she heard that and realized this woman was really trying to push her. She felt a little nervous and now was really wondering what was going to happen between them. She could feel the flirtatious vibe coming from her host and had no idea what she was going to do. “Um, please… no more ticklin’ me, ok? You got me. hehehe I am really ticklish and it is muh weakness.” she pleaded.

“How about you ask me to take off your boots now? I am kinda wondering about your feet. I am sure they want to be freed from your boots and rest. I want to make you comfortable. Hehehe” Mia teased, then winked at Darby.

Darby shuddered in fear as she heard that question. Her feet were being threatened in a way and she knew out of all the ticklish places on her body, her feet were definitely her undoing. She shook her head “no” and started to giggle a little. “Hehehehe naw, not muh feet. Muh feet are just fine. How about you just let me go now and we can have a nice conversation?” she asked.

Mia felt a surge of lust in her body as she could see the look of desperation in Darby’s eyes when her feet were mentioned. She knew those feet were probably extremely sensitive and her desire to touch them grew intense. “What’s the matter Darby? You don’t want me to touch your feet or something? Are they……….ticklish………or something?” she said in a teasing voice.

Darby started to giggle and now she got really nervous. It seemed like the mention of her ticklish feet sent her body into a frenzy and she felt really sensitive. She also realized that Mia’s fingers were starting to move again in her armpits and that made her panic a little. “M-M-Mia!! Come on now! Let’s not talk about muh feet. Ya got to let me go now. I want to be FREEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she tried to say before exploding into laughter.

Mia started to wriggle her fingers into Darby’s armpits again and loved how hard her victim started laughing. She loved looking at Darby’s laughing face and she wanted to keep this going. She dug her fingers deeper into the hollows of the pits and now Darby was really rocking. She tried her best to maintain her balance, but it was very difficult as the tickling seemed to have overwhelmed her guest. She kept laughing and the look on Darby’s face was hilarious. She would see how the eyes would open, then close again. She loved seeing how wide open the mouth was and the feeling of the legs moving underneath her own groin really got her going. She wanted to see if she could force Darby into playing with her feet. “Tickle tickle tickle!! You’re such a ticklish woman!! Listen to you laugh! You are soooooo cute! Come on, Darby. You can do it! Just tell me to take your boots off and this tickling all stops….for now. Hehehehe” she requested.

Darby continued to laugh hysterically and heard Mia’s words. Her feet were in tickle danger, and she knew if her boots came off, she was doomed. She hasn’t had her feet tickled since that night she returned to Plotsville from Santa Selena. It was that night where Gertrude and Mandy both tickled her feet and drove her crazy. She was very aware how sensitive her feet were and didn’t want to have them tickled tonight. If they were, she would probably end up submitting to this woman. She did find her very attractive and thought she wouldn’t stop herself if Mia did something further with her. Then she thought of something. Her feet were being threatened, but the way Mia was sitting, she would be able to use her hands to tickle Mia’s feet! She wasn’t wearing any boots, as she removed them once they sat down on this couch. It was her last chance to get out of this predicament. She only hoped that Mia was a ticklish person herself!

Mia was having fun as she continued to dig her fingers into Darby’s armpits. She could feel Darby moving around and she was in complete control. She felt excited as she was getting really curious about Darby’s big feet. The thought of having her feet in her hands made her body shiver. Then she felt something! She felt something wiggling up and down the soles of her feet! “Eep!!! Hey!!” she screamed out.

Darby managed to get her fingers stroking up and down the bottoms of those socked feet and felt Mia thrashing around. She felt the hands leave her armpits and heard the sweet giggles coming from her host. She looked up and saw that lock of shock on Mia’s face and that gave her energy. It appeared she was really ticklish and now she wanted to get a little revenge! She could see Mia’s head turning behind her to her left and right and with that, Darby wiggled her fingers even faster on the flailing feet. “What’s the matter? Ticklish??” she teased.

Mia could see and feel Darby’s fingers on her feet, and she immediately tried to get away. She shifted her body to her right and started to come off the lap. The intense ticklish sensations tore through her body and now she had to get away! Then the fingers stopped and then her sides were grabbed by Darby’s strong hands. That really tickled her, and she fell to her right side onto the couch and her legs started to kick. “HEY!!! HAHAHAHAHA NO FAIR!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!” she screamed out.

Darby felt a surge of adrenaline flowing through her body and it helped her recover from her own tickle torment. The sound of Mia’s laughter was intoxicating which made her want to tickle her even more. With Mia now laying on the couch, she quickly got up from the couch and then positioned her body on top of Mia, sitting on her thighs to prevent the legs from kicking. She could feel Mia thrashing under her, but she managed to keep her fingers squeezing along the sides. “I got ya now!! Hehehehe Looks like someone is VERY ticklish! Kitchy kitchy koo!!” she teased.

Mia was in shock that she went from a position of power, now to a position of helplessness. She was truly enjoying herself as she tickled Darby and loved making the deputy laugh. Now, she was on her back on the couch and trapped under the larger woman. She could see the look of desire on Darby’s face and knew if she didn’t get out from under her, she was going to be tickled for a very long time. The hands continued to squeeze her sides and her laughter only increased. She was always a very ticklish person, and now she knew that revenge tickling was going to really break her down. “HAHAHAHAH DARBY!!! PLEASE DON’T HAHAHAHAHA TICKLE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” she screamed as the hands continued to find her ticklish spots.

Darby chuckled to herself as the tables were completely turned. She now had the advantage and felt that she could have a lot of fun with getting her revenge. Too many times she was always the tickle victim and now she could do that to someone else. It made her think of that night in Santa Selena when she tickled La Diabla in return. It was a special moment to play with someone that was in her heart. The woman she had under her now resembled her so much, so those memories flooded her mind. “Hahaha you tickled me, so I must tickle YOU!!! Come on Mia, what’s the matter? Feeling ticklish right now? Huh? Ya got some tickly feelings?” she teased.

Mia screeched as she felt those fingers continuing to dig into her sides and heard Darby’s teasing words. It tickled like hell, but she was also enjoying this moment. There was something about that beautiful red head tickling her. She liked that smile that was on her face and found it very adorable. She hoped that she wasn’t going to be tickled for very long but was enjoying it all at the same time. She then started to bat her hands at Darby’s arms. She had to protect herself and hopefully get her to stop tickling her. She couldn’t really move her legs, so she had to do something. “HAHAHAHAHA COME ON!!! HAHAHAHAHA I’M TOO TICKLISH!!!” she screamed.

Darby laughed as she heard those words from Mia. She really found herself enjoying tickling others. She remembered how she not only tickled someone special to her such as La Diabla, but she also remembered tickling Bessie, and even evil people such as Priscilla or even Gloria. There was such a sense of power in inflicting this tickle torment and now Mia was about to suffer. She knew she wasn’t going to truly torture the beautiful young woman but was going to get her really good! If she wanted to be playful and tickle her, then she wanted to give her the same treatment. She could feel those hands now slapping away at her arms and it gave her an idea. Darby stopped tickling Mia’s sides and when the timing occurred with the flailing arms, she grabbed both wrists and put them together. She then easily placed the wrists above Mia’s head on the couch and now she could see those exposed armpits rather easily. She held them down and saw Mia trying to catch her breath for a moment. She leaned closer to her and had an evil grin. “So!!! You thought it was funny tickling me all over muh body, huh? Well now look at ya! Hehehe” she taunted.

Mia was panting as she tried to recover from the tickle assault on her sides. She felt her hands over her head and now she felt really vulnerable. She could see Darby’s face and it sent a shiver down her spine. She had a look of evil intent in those eyes, and she felt a wave of helplessness wash over her. Her heart was beating faster and wondered what was about to happen. She tried to move her arms, but it was no use. Darby was much stronger than she was, and she was trapped! “Now Deputy…hehehehe I think you are right. Hehehehe I think we should stop this tickle madness. You got me. hehehe I think I learned my lesson.” she giggled.

“Have you really? Because when you were tickling muh body, I felt that you were never gonna stop. I was laughing pretty hard ya know. hehe” Darby teased back. She could see the look of ticklish nervousness in Mia’s face, and she knew what her plan was going to be. She then had a sadistic smile on her face, and she knew that would probably unnerve her host, just like whenever someone was tickling her.

Mia gulped as she heard Darby’s teasing words. She started to breathe heavier and felt that sense of being trapped. She also felt herself getting aroused as this strong woman had her down and there was nowhere for her to go. She turned her head to her left, then to her right and saw her arms up. She then looked at Darby again and smiled sweetly. “I-I know I was tickling you. For that, I am really sorry. Hehehe You are such a nice and sweet woman. You stand for justice and honor. Hehehe I was being very bad, and I-I hope you can forgive me.” she told her, then started to bat her eyes.

Darby couldn’t help but laugh after hearing what Mia said. She loved the way she was trying to appeal to her sense of “justice” and morals and shook her head. She then stared at Mia’s face and found it absolutely beautiful. This was indeed a very beautiful woman and she enjoyed that sight. She could see the twinkle in the eyes and that very cute smile. She had to admit to herself she was very attracted to her and also realized the way her dress was designed. She could tug down on the dress in the front and would see the naked breasts. That sent a shiver to her body, and she figured she better be careful in this moment. It was obvious that Mia was flirting with her, but did she want to take it to another level? Did she herself want to take it to another level? Right now, she wanted to play with her and just see where it would lead. Darby did have a desire to tickle her really good though. She looked right into those brown eyes of Mia and smiled. “You are right. I am a woman that stands for justice and honor. I am a Sheriff’s deputy and sworn to uphold the law. I capture bad guys every day. But………..I also capture very……very…….naughty girls. Hehehehe Tell me Mia, do ya think you have been naughty with me tonight?” she teased.

Mia giggled when she heard that question and it sent a shiver of lust in her own body. She liked how Darby was being very playful at the moment and felt her arousal going up. She tried to move her wrists from under Darby’s grip, but it was no use, that woman was very strong. “Um…hehehe am I naughty? I-I don’t recall me being naughty with you. Did I do something to you?” she asked with a goofy smile.

Darby smiled and softly shook her head side to side. She loved the tone of the voice and it definitely sounded like she was flirting. That sent another wave of excitement in her body as she wanted to tickle dominate this woman. “Did you do something to me? Well, let’s take inventory of what ya did to me. You invited me to your couch, right?” she asked.

Mia giggled and then closed her eyes for a moment. She imagined what was going to happen next and felt her toes curling. She then opened her eyes again and stared at Darby. “Um, I did…..” she responded softly.

“Then, you sat next to me on the couch and got really close to me. Then from I remember, your hands started touching muh ribs. Am I correct with that recollection?” Darby asked in a teasing voice.

“Um…I-I don’t remember. Did I touch your ribs? Hehe” Mia responded with a grin.

“Yes, you did. Your cute fingers were just poking muh ribs and ya made me laugh. Remember that? Remember how you were trying to see if I was ticklish there?” Darby asked and her grin got even bigger.

“You know, I think I do remember touching your ribs. I thought I saw a bug on your ribs, and I had to try and get it off of you. I didn’t know it tickled you. Hehehehe I was just trying to help…” Mia teased back.

“Trying to help, huh? A bug was on muh ribs? That’s your story? Even when I was laughing and moving around, you were just tryin’ to help?” Darby asked and then leaned her face closer towards Mia.

Mia saw Darby leaning closer to her and she felt her heart starting to beat faster. She really started to like that beautiful face and felt excited. She nervously moved her body and tried her best to prepare for whatever Darby had planned for her. “Yes, I was trying to help! Is this what you do to people trying to help you? You hold them down and falsely call them naughty? Hehehe” she giggled.

“Falsely? Hehehe Hmmm….I am not done yet. Now, when that bug was on muh ribs, why did you sit on my lap and then dig further into muh ribs? Surely the bug would have crawled or flown away by then. You heard me laughing, right?” Darby continued with her teasing questions. She could see the look on Mia’s face and knew the woman was probably getting ready to be tickled. She could see her thin lips and the way her eyes would look around, then focus right back on her. She couldn’t wait to really tickle this woman, just to hear her laugh.

“You were laughing? Hehehe Well, shouldn’t you thank me for getting the bug off of you? Now that it is gone, we both can relax and perhaps have a glass of wine?” Mia asked then winked at Darby.

“We are not done yet. Hehehe so, when you were on muh lap and your hands were probing muh ribs and muh sides, that was tickling me, correct?” Darby asked, continuing her teasing questions.

“Hehehe um, maybe…….” Mia responded. The more Darby asked the teasing questions the more she felt her body getting sensitive. She started to wiggle more and knew her tickle doom was arriving. “So, are you going to let me go. I am a really good girl!” she told her.

“Hahaha good?? You were tickling me all over muh body and that makes you good? Naw, I think you were VERY naughty with me. Your hands were tickling me, and I was laughing my head off! Now that I captured you and you had your trial, guess what happens next?” Darby teased.

“Trial?? Hehehe That was my trial? I-I didn’t even have a lawyer! What kind of deputy are you? I think secretly you are a crooked deputy! Hehehe” Mia taunted back. She loved this game and wanted to push Darby into playing with her.

“Crooked? Hehehehe you are so silly. Well now, that PROVES you are naughty! And do you know what we do with naughty girls like Mia Ramirez?” Darby asked. She then moved her left hand to cover both the left and right wrists that were above Mia’s head. She applied her strength to hold the wrists down and her right hand was now free. Mia’s wrists were small enough for her hand to hold them down. Now, she brought her right hand into Mia’s view and started wiggling her fingers.

Mia started to giggle uncontrollably as she saw Darby’s wiggling fingers. She knew she was in deep tickle trouble and started to squirm. She felt her wrists being held down and noticed just how strong Darby was. She continued to laugh as this was such a fun time and seeing that tickle sadistic look on Darby’s face made her nervous, but also excited. Her body started to writhe more as the fingers got closer and she didn’t know where Darby was going to attack. “Hahahahahahahaha come on! You can’t do this to me!! I am innocent!!!” she laughed.

“Innocent? You were tickling an officer of the law! Now, you are going to be………..TICKLED!!!” Darby told her then started to lightly flutter those fingertips on the exposed and vulnerable left armpit. She noticed how soft the skin was and loved that feeling. What really excited her was the immediate tensing up of the body and those sweet giggles now pouring out of Mia’s mouth. She could feel her body wiggling around and even the chest was shaking. She noticed those breasts shaking and she thought it looked nice. Her eyes then went back to the left armpit and saw her fingers lightly dancing on the surface. She felt the wrists trying to pull out of her grasp and she shifted her weight to continue to hold them down. Darby was happy Mia was not too strong physically and could tell her victim probably was enjoying this. “Someone sure is ticklish! Hehehehehe What’s the matter, Mia? This tickles??” she teased.

Mia heard the teasing words and that made her laugh even harder. She felt more ticklish at the moment and feeling those fingertips on her skin sent waves of ticklish delight in her body. Her eyes were shut closed and felt those waves of sensations flowing through her body. The way the fingers touched her, it seemed to drive the most intense sensations. She then opened her eyes and saw the look of satisfaction on Darby’s face and that drove her crazy. This whole moment seemed surreal. She just met Darby this same day and now the woman was towering over her, holding her down and tickling her. Mia started to wonder if this would all lead to something more sensually pleasurable because her arousal continued to increase. She looked at Darby’s shirt and her mind started to wonder what was underneath that shirt. Then she shrieked again as the fingers made it to the center of her armpit and it really tickled! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MERCY!!! I DEMAND MERCY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

“No mercy for you, naughty girl. You were ticklin’ me, and you were not going to stop. Why should I stop tickling you? Hehehe” Darby teased. She then moved her fingers around the entire armpit, focusing on the outside edges of the area. She just loved the sound of Mia’s giggles as the woman continued to convulse under her grasp. There was something sweet sounding about her laughter and she started to think how adorable she looked. The more she was playing with this woman, the more she felt her own excitement grow. She was always the tickle victim and now she was going to dominate someone again. Darby wondered how far she would go with this. She wondered if this would turn out to be a situation where it gets too personal. She already experienced a similar moment when Mandy was telling her very erotic and sensual things when Gertrude was tickling her feet. That moment really aroused her, and she was close to giving in. She looked at Mia’s beautiful face and just enjoyed watching it in that tickle agony.

“Hehehehehehehe Darby!!! Please!!! Hehehehehe give me mercy!!! Hehehehehe save me!!!” Mia laughed. The fingertips were now gently caressing her skin through her armpit, and it sent wave after ticklish wave in her body. She felt helpless at the moment, and she also felt her nipples stiffen. Her eyes slowly opened and saw Darby’s face. The deputy had this smile on it that she loved. It was the kind of smile that would make any woman’s heart melt. Her mind was enduring the ticklish agony, but she also really had a desire to kiss Darby. She then felt a very intense sensation as Darby’s fingers pressed into her armpit and that sent a very strong jolt in her body. It was so intense, her body thrashed, and she managed to get her left arm and wrist free!!! She then clamped her arm to her side and just laughed. “Hahahahahahahaha you’re killing me!!!” she laughed.

Darby couldn’t help but laugh as she felt Mia’s left arm escape from her hand and clamp down to the side, even knocking her right hand away from tickling. She still had Mia’s right wrist in her left hand, and she laughed. “Hey!!!! Are you trying to escape from me??? You are SO bad! Hehehehe It is never good to try and escape from a deputy! Now, I really have to punish ya! Give me that wrist!” she playfully threatened.

Mia started to laugh uncontrollably as she heard Darby’s threat. Her arm was free, and she wanted to protect her armpit. She looked at Darby’s face and could see a look of determination. She then felt Darby’s right hand trying to grab at her wrist and she moved it wildly to escape it. “No!! You can’t have it! I am going to escape! Hehehe you can’t catch me! You can’t catch me!!!” she taunted as her arm was moving all over the place, evading Darby’s grasp.

“Be still and give me that wrist!! Do you really want me to punish you further?!” Darby threatened as she tried to grab the wrist. It was like a cat and mouse game, and it amused her how fast Mia could move her arm. She then thought of a trick she could use and grinned. She then stopped trying to go after that wrist and moved her right hand over to the exposed right armpit and started to tap her fingertips in that area. That sent a look of ticklish shock on Mia’s face, and she couldn’t help but chuckle. “Hehehe well I guess your other armpit has to be tickled! You are really going to get it now!” she teased.

Mia panicked as she felt her right armpit now being tickle attacked. That made her body shift to her right and she tried to protect that exposed area. Darby was so strong, and her fingers were now pressing into that right armpit, and she just laughed uncontrollably. The intensity of the ticklish feelings was high, and her body continued to desperately wiggle around. “HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT’S NOT FAIR!!!!” she screamed out as the fingers continued their tickling assault on her vulnerable pit.

“Of course it’s fair! Ya got two armpits, right? BOTH need to be punished! Since you don’t want me tickling the left one, your right armpit gets it! Make your choice!” Darby told her. She could feel Mia’s body thrashing wildly underneath her and she felt her own body heat increase. There was something about a ticklish woman writhing underneath her that really turned her on. She loved how intense Mia’s laughter was and she just wanted to hear more of that. Her fingers were now pushing further into the flesh and the look on Mia’s face was worth all the tickling she planned to do. “I told ya!!! You are a NAUGHTY girl! And naughty girls get TICKLED!!” she laughed.

Mia felt the fingers in that armpit, and it was really driving her crazy. She tried to slap away at Darby’s right arm with her left, but the deputy did not budge. It was boring in her soul the ticklish feelings and because she was under Darby’s weight, the feeling of helplessness increased. She wanted to do this to Darby, but it was reversed. She thought she was going to tickle dominate the deputy, but now she was suffering. She had to find a way out of this before she became completely submissive. She loved how ticklish Darby was and wanted to hear her laughter. Then her eyes looked at Darby and somehow, she was able to concentrate and realized something. Her right wrist was held above her head by Darby’s left arm, and the right arm of the deputy crossed her body, so she could tickle the right armpit. That meant Darby’s entire right side of her body was completely exposed! Her left arm was free, and she now had a way out of this! Mia felt another wave of ticklish agony as the fingers continued their assault and she had to act. She then slammed her fingertips into Darby’s exposed right ribcage and squeezed! “Stop tickling meeeeeee!!!” she screamed out as she squeezed.

Darby immediately seized up and felt a very intense tickling sensation in her body. She felt strong fingers squeezing her right ribcage and that sent a major jolt of ticklish electricity into her body. She immediately straightened her body and was completely upright as she shrieked in ticklish terror. She crossed her arms to protect her ribs and she looked down at Mia in shock. “Did you just tickle me again????” she asked in disbelief.

Mia was trying to catch her breath and it amused her to see Darby straighten herself up and give a very strong laugh. That sent waves of pleasure in her own body as she figured it was time to have a tickle fight. She wanted to win this battle and get Darby into a submissive position. Her eyes saw how Darby’s arms were crossed and felt excited. She now had a moment to try and get out of her predicament. Both arms were free and then she lunged her hands forward and grabbed Darby’s sides and squeezed! “Hehehehe I got you now deputy!!! Revenge!!!!” she yelled out.

Darby shrieked in ticklish agony as she felt the hands squeezing her sides. That tickled her a lot and she started to shake her body around. Even though she was straddling Mia’s body and had the weight advantage, just feeling those hands on her sides made her laugh uncontrollably and she started to writhe her own body. “Hey!!! HAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN’T HAHAHAHA TICKLE ME NAUGHTY GIRL!!!” she roared.

Mia felt this surge of adrenaline going through her body as she found Darby’s ticklish spot. She loved the feeling of power she had as she was being dominated, now she was determined to turn the tide. She loved hearing Darby laugh and she had to keep tickling her in order to regain the advantage. She was determined to get Darby off of her, so she could be on top and work her over. “I got you now!! You are too ticklish! Hehehe” she giggled as her fingers continued to squeeze.

Darby felt herself trying to move around and now used her hands to try and get those tickling hands off her body. This was turning out to be a great tickle fight and she knew she better get in control again, or she would be dominated. She looked down at Mia and saw that look of determination on her face and she realized that if she didn’t do something, she was going to be helpless herself. She then managed to reach down and grab both wrists of Mia and tugged them away from her sides. She used her superior strength to hold the wiggling hands away from her sides and could see Mia desperately trying to get them back on her body. It seemed this smaller woman was getting stronger, and it also meant she was getting a little weaker with each tickle attack. She took a few deep breaths and held firm. “Oh! You thought you were gonna get me, huh? I will give ya credit, you surprised me. You caught muh ticklish spots!” she said while trying to catch her breath.

“Hehehe yes! I know you’re *grunt* more ticklish than me! Now, let my hands go so I can keep tickling you! Hehehe” Mia playfully told her. She kept trying to move her hands closer to Darby’s body, but the deputy kept them away. She could see her fingers wiggling in the air and they were close to the shirt but could not touch them. “Come on!! Let me *grunt* tickle you!” she demanded.

Darby chuckled as she felt the determination in Mia’s voice and also felt her desperately trying to get to her sides. She shook her head and now it was time to dominate her. She then used her strength and slowly started to move the arms above Mia’s head. She could see the playful look of desperation on Mia’s face as the hands were moving above the head and then she managed to put the wrists down on the couch and once again, she had Mia trapped. She was leaning forward again and stared into Mia’s face. She could still see the facial expressions of determination and she smiled. “You sure are one tough one, aren’t you? Why can’t ya just submit to me?” she told her.

“Because!! I want to tickle you! You are so ticklish, and I want to make you laugh! Now, kindly let go of my wrists and let me have my way with you. Hehehehe”. Mia demanded. She tried to writhe her body again, trying to get her arms free. She knew her armpits and her entire torso once again was exposed and vulnerable. She was having too much fun and her desire to tickle Darby was even greater.

“Oh, so you want to tickle me, huh? Well, how about I do……….THIS???!!!” Darby said, then quickly plunged her hands into both armpits and started to wriggle her fingers. She felt Mia’s arms immediately clamp down and could see her face react in pure shock at the moment, then followed by very explosive laughter!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT FAIR!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT FAIR!!!” Mia screamed as intense ticklish sensations tore right through her entire body. She couldn’t believe how much this tickled and her body froze. She could see that evil smile on Darby’s face, and she couldn’t do anything about it. The armpit tickling earlier was milder and light hearted, this was pure agony. She desperately tried to kick her legs, but Darby’s weight kept them down on the couch. She did wiggle her feet around, but she was trapped and helpless at the moment. She shut her eyes and she let her laughter pour out freely. Her head tilted back a little and just endured wave after ticklish wave washing over her.

Darby was truly enjoying herself at this moment. She just loved the way Mia’s cute face was in sheer ticklish agony. She loved the way her fingers were pressing and wriggling into her armpit skin. She felt completely in control at the moment and wanted to have a lot of fun with this woman. She figured since Mia started this tickling play, she might as well go all in. She couldn’t help but be attracted to this woman. She was very beautiful, and she did make her think of La Diabla. She remembered when she had the outlaw laughing and going crazy from her tickling and hoped one day, she would do it again. But right now, she wanted to have a lot of fun with this woman and push her limits a bit. Her eyes then looked down at the ribs and stomach area and figured it was time to play with that area next. Darby paused her armpit tickling and let Mia calm down a bit. She kept her hands in the armpits as she wanted to keep that psychological edge over her. She could see her breathing heavy, and the body was still tense. It was time to tease her. “Awwww….what’s the matter, naughty girl? Can’t handle a little ticklin’ of your armpits?” she grinned.

Mia felt herself chuckling a little as she heard Darby’s teasing words. She loved the fact that Darby was having fun with this tickling game they were playing, and she started to breathe hard. Her face was turned towards the back of the couch, and she stared at the designs on it. She wanted to catch her breath for a moment, so she could continue this game. She realized that even though Darby’s hands were still in her armpits, her hands were still free. She could reach up and get to those ribs again but had to play it right. Mia’s head now turned back towards Darby, and she smiled when she saw that look of dominance on the deputy’s face. She adored that look and really wanted to kiss that face. “You….you are cruel…..do you tickle all of your prisoners?” she panted.

“Hehehehe just the naughty girls such as yourself. Are ya going to behave now? Will you stop trying to tickle me?” Darby asked with a flirty smile.

“Hehehehe you’re cute. I….I…am not naughty. But…..I will…..TICKLE YOU!!!” Mia shouted then reached her hands upwards and planted them on Darby’s ribs. She did a quick squeeze on them and heard a very ticklish yelp from the red head.

Darby yelped in ticklish laughter as once again, Mia’s hands were on her ribs. She felt the massive ticklish tremors in her body, and she had to retaliate quickly! She started to wriggle her fingers again in the armpits and now her victim was screaming in laughter. She went harder in there as she wanted to make Mia very submissive to her tickling. The hands came off her ribs and now she pressed further into the pits. “DAGNABIT MIA!! Ya got to stop trying to tickle me! You are soooo naughty!! Hehehe” she told her.

Mia just laughed uncontrollably as the strong fingers continued to wriggle in her pits. She could tell Darby was getting more aggressive with the tickling and she secretly loved it. She wanted to feel a little submissive to her and maybe she could make out with her. Part of her mind wanted to be the dominant and seduce Darby, but at the moment, the tickling was overwhelming. Her hands fell to her chest and all she could do was let her laughter out. “HAHAHAHAHAH I’M SORRY!!! HAHAHAHAHA I’M SORRY!!!!” she roared.

“I guess I might have to cuff these hands of yours…hehehehe they keep getting you in trouble and muh body in trouble.” Darby taunted. She really loved the look of ticklish agony on Mia’s face. The woman was starting to have sweat glisten off her forehead. Her mouth was wide open and beautiful laughter came out. The eyes were shut tight, and her face looked so amazing. She couldn’t explain why, but she really started to feel a greater attraction to her. It seemed as dominating this woman was turning her on and she wanted to keep playing. She then slowed down her tickling to give Mia a rest. She wanted to get to her ribs and stomach. Darby looked at that area and it was still covered by the dress. A teasing thought entered her mind and wondered if she should remove the dress. But that would mean Mia’s chest would be exposed and she did not know if she should do something like that. It did give her a tingle between her legs though. She did a quick shudder in her own body then stared down at the beautiful Mexican woman. "Now, will ya behave yourself already???” she teased.

Mia felt the hands no longer wriggling in her armpits and took the moment to catch her breath. She did start to feel a little exhausted from the tickling, but the endorphins she felt were amazing. She started to pray that her nipples were not seen through her dress as she was very turned on at the moment. She stared at Darby’s face and she gave her that cute, flirty smile. She continued to breathe hard, then nodded her head. “Ok…..ok…..I…..will behave. You are….a cruel woman….so I will…pretend I have been…..naughty.” she panted.

“Cruel? Who me? An officer of the law? How can you say that about me?” Darby teased with a large smile.

“Hehehe oh you know! You…are tickling me…too much!! So cruel!” Mia teased back.

“You are probably referring to the fact that muh hands are still under your arms. Well, to show you how nice I really am, I am gonna remove them. See?” Darby told her, then slowly removed her hands from the armpits. She then slowly put her hands in the air and wiggled her fingers. She could see that nervous smile on Mia’s face, and it made her feel excited. “See? Muh hands are right here. Now, will you behave and stop trying to tickle me, or do I have to arrest and tickle you all over?” she asked playfully.

Mia saw Darby’s hands in the air and could see her exposed sides. She was very tempted to reach forward and tickle that area, but there was something in Darby’s eyes that made her wonder what was about to happen next. She gently bit her lower lip, and her eyes closed a little. She looked at each hand and saw the fingers wiggling. “Hehehehe what are you up to? I keep trying to tell you that I am behaving. It is you that is not behaving!” she told her, then stuck out her tongue.

Darby giggled when she saw her sticking her tongue out at her and she swore it was La Diabla doing that to her. She had to shake her head to stop trying to think of her lover and focus on the moment. She loved Mia’s playful spirit and wanted to keep having fun. The rain was still coming down pretty hard, but this moment was a tremendous amount of fun. She then thought about what Mia had just told her and smiled. “Me? I am not behaving? How am I not behaving? I am such a good girl!” she teased.

“Hehehe oh really? Sitting on top of me, tickling me, and falsely accusing me of being naughty is behaving? You even got your boots on my couch! That is not behaving Miss Deputy! Hehe” Mia giggled. She saw that look on Darby’s face and she adored it.

Darby laughed when she heard that last line about her boots. It was true, she was straddling Mia’s body, her knees bent, and the tops of her boots were in fact on the couch. Normally she would not put booted feet on her couch, let alone someone else’s. “Ok, ya got me there. That is very rude of me.” she conceded.

“So! You admit your crime! Now, how about you take off your boots? Surely, the officer of the law does not want to get her dirty boots all over a beautiful citizen’s furniture, does she?” Mia grinned. She figured she might have a way to get Darby off of her and perhaps try to regain the ticklish advantage. She also started to desire tickling Darby’s feet. She wondered how they would feel on her fingers and if they were very ticklish. She felt her loins heating up as she thought about tickling the feet and everywhere else on Darby’s body. She even imagined tickling her in private spots, and she shook her head. She wanted to fight the sexual thoughts that kept entering her mind. “So, are you going to take them off?” she grinned.

Darby chuckled under her breath as she could have easily said no, but she was having fun. She was very aware that Mia wanted to tickle her feet, so she had to be very careful. She then sighed in mock disgust and slowly got up off Mia. She then sat on the edge of the couch and turned her head left towards Mia and a little behind her. Her host was still lying on the couch and had this silly grin on her face. She then leaned her body backwards a little to reach up and grabbed her right boot. She started to tug it off and still had to be very cautious. “Ok, are ya happy now? I am taking off muh boots….”

“Yes, thank you for that. Let’s get those piggies of yours free! You have been in them all day, right? Let your feet breathe a little. Oh, if you like, you can take off your socks too. Hehehe” Mia offered. She figured Darby wouldn’t take the socks off, but she had to try. She wanted to get her hands on those feet and really have some fun. She saw the right boot get taken off, then followed by the left boot. She watched as Darby placed both boots on the floor, right next to the couch. She moved her body to the edge of the couch and saw Darby’s grey socked feet now resting on the floor. “You sure got some big feet, deputy. Hehehe Take off your socks!” she teased.

Darby started to blush as the size of her feet were mentioned again. She then shook her head “no” and smiled. She curled her toes inside her socks and now she had to get back to business. She had to be very careful not to put her feet in ticklish harm’s way. “No, I am not taking off muh socks. I took off muh boots, now I am not misbehaving anymore. Oh, and there is nothing wrong with having big feet. I am tall, remember? Hehehehe you are still wearing your socks, after all.” Darby responded.

“Hehehe Ok, fair enough. I think you should show those feet of yours anyway. What’s the worst that could happen? I mean, I could…….give them a massage.” Mia said with a wink. She felt her heart beating faster and hoped Darby would take the bait. She had a very strong curiosity if the skin on the bottom of Darby’s feet were as soft as her hands.

“Hahaha you’re so cute. Muh feet do not need to be massaged right now…” Darby giggled. She knew if Mia got her hands on her feet, she was doomed. “You have been so nice to me. How about I give you a massage? I could give you a RIB massage!” Darby shouted, then quickly turned her body and pounced on top of Mia. She straddled her once again and used the element of surprise to quickly get her hands on Mia’s ribs through the dress and started to wriggle her fingers.

“WHAT???!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DARBY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DARBY!!!!!!” Mia screamed. She was in shock that Darby could move that fast. She was once again under Darby’s body and weas trapped! Before she could even react to Darby’s words, she felt those strong fingers on her ribs. The sensations were very intense, and she just let her explosive laughter all the way out. She didn’t even know what to do to defend herself. The only thought in her mind was to feel these very strong ticklish sensations.

Darby continued to wriggle her fingers on Mia’s ribs and loved how much her body was convulsing and desperately tried to get away from her fingers. The dress was in her way, but she was still able to dig into the area to drive her crazy. She loved that look of ticklish anguish and kept going. She also felt her nipples starting to get stiff as the excitement of tickling another woman was building. She could feel Mia’s hands trying to smack at her, but they were getting more feeble. She grinned as this was a sign that the tickling was starting to overwhelm her dinner host. Darby started to chuckle under her breath as she was in full control. She felt some relief because Mia was a fighter and was hitting her ticklish spots, so to make her weak would benefit her too. She saw the mouth of this beautiful woman remain open and could hear that cute begging coming out. “Tickle tickle tickle!! Who is a ticklish naughty girl? Mia is!! She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ticklish!! Are you ticklish, Mia? Come on! Tell me how ticklish ya really are!” she taunted.

Mia heard those taunts and her eyes looked at Darby. She could tell this woman was going to tease her even more and that sent her senses into a tailspin. She was loving this moment and wished it could last all night. But she wished she was tickling Darby back. She still had some fight in her but with those strong fingers on her ribs, she knew she was in ticklish trouble. Then she felt the fingers touching her belly a few times, which only reignited the strong ticklish sensations in her body. She tried her best to plant her feet on the surface of the couch and lift Darby up off of her, but the deputy sat on her thighs, and she had no leverage. Mia once again tried to reach her fingers upwards to go after Darby’s ribs, then felt the fingers pressing further into hers! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DARBY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!” she begged.

Darby saw Mia’s hands trying to reach for her ribs and that made her want to tickle her even more. She kept wriggling her fingers across the ribs and saw the hands slowly start to fall back down to the couch. She smiled as she knew she was in control and Mia was slowly breaking. She wanted her to laugh uncontrollably and weaken her. Her mind even started to wonder what would happen when Mia was completely submissive? In her previous tickle battles, she went after her victim sexually. When she tickled Gloria on that boat, she was aroused over that and even finished the rich woman off by tickling her between the legs. The thought of tickling a naked Mia went through her mind and she got really aroused. Darby tried to dismiss the idea in her head because she didn’t know how Mia would feel about that. She didn’t know how she would feel. It was a very long time since that moment with Gloria, and she didn’t tickle anyone else. She didn’t want to disrespect her host, but she also was very curious about this woman. She imagined that somehow Mia wouldn’t mind getting naked. “I really have to stop thinking like that! I can’t do that to her. Stop Darby! Ya got to behave yourself! Tickle her though! Hehehe” she thought to herself.

Mia felt her arms falling to the couch and she finally reached that point where her body was surrendering. Darby was a very effective tickler, and this was the longest she was ever tickled in her life. She felt that sense of helplessness wash over her and it also made her feel sexually submissive. Her arousal continued to grow and when she looked at Darby’s face, she started to swoon. Her own mind was racing and wondered where all this was going to lead. Would they end up making out, or even better, getting naked with one another. That thought gave her an extra thrill and she convulsed even more. Her mind wanted to give in completely and would allow this beautiful deputy to have her way with her. “DARBY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!! I GIVE UP!! HAHAHAH I GIVE UP!!” she called out.

Darby paused her tickling when she heard Mia’s saying she gave up. She felt a rush of excitement as she knew she was winning this little battle. Her arousal continued to grow, and she knew she wasn’t done with her. That feeling of dominating another woman felt amazing and she wanted more. She looked down at Mia’s face and could see the sheen of a light sweat over it. She grinned and moved her head closer to her face. “Ya give up huh? Well, looks like you are muh prisoner now. Will you admit you are a naughty girl and accept your punishment?” she teased.

Mia giggled when she heard Darby teasing her and her body felt like it was on fire. Every nerve in her body was tingling. Her heart was racing. Her body twitched a little as Darby’s hands were still on her ribs. She started to breathe hard and then gave Darby a playful glare. “Punishment? I think you are already punishing me! Unfairly I might add, but you are doing it.” she told her.

“Oh sweetie, this is not punishment. This is the battle! You are a VERY naughty girl and I had to capture you! You are now in muh custody and like all naughty girls, ya have to be punished! Hehehe” Darby teased. She loved the playful look on Mia’s face and wanted to keep playing this game. Her fingers wanted to start squeezing again and had a feeling she would continue because Mia was that type of woman to try and fight back. “So, are ya ready to admit how naughty you are? I suggest you do. Because if you don’t, then I will just have to tickle ya over and over again! You are very lucky you got this dress on because muh fingers would really punish your skin! Hehe” she taunted.

Mia chuckled a little then closed her eyes and opened them again. Her arousal was now raging and felt the wetness between her legs. She loved the way Darby was teasing her and she heard that comment about her dress. She then gave Darby a flirty look. “I dare you to take off my dress! That would be cruel and well, you don’t have the guts!” she told her.

Characters featured in this part:

01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png

UP NEXT: Darby gets into an interesting (hot) situation and Becky's first day!

Ok fans, how did you like this first chapter? Things will get really interesting as this series progresses. Becky is here! Also, new villains are on the horizon and what kind of impact will they make on our hero? Stay tuned as this series moves on! Thank you all again for being such great fans! Your loyalty is appreciated and all the ladies of this saga love and appreciate you as well. Your comments are most welcome!

I really like how ya do Darby's stories..I think Becky will do just fine but I think it would be fun to see Gertrude to get Becky haha

Your tickle torture scenes are always great but you've really outdone yourself with some of these playful sexy ones. Love Darby being back and can't wait for the next installment

Feels absolutely great to be back in Plotsville, I like it here! Darby seems to have much bigger problems with handling her fans than knocking out criminals haha Just a question of time before Gertrude and Mandy turn up!

The legend of Big Nick will be told for years to come. I was intrigued that Darby saw Becky and instantly thought she might be in over her head, but has such a big heart that she's willing to bring her along. Also, I love that Darby's response to tickling is simply another day now. She's truly grown since the early days with Salem. I'm also on the team of a Gretrude return. Even the small cameo of being invited over and all you hear is the laughter from inside the house.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments my favorite people! I am glad you are nejoying Darby's series so far. There is so much more to come. Becky is a major character so this series is about her journey as well. I hope you love what happens!

I did like Big Nick. hahaha I loved how he got handled too! Don't mess with Darby (unless you're a woman. hahaha)

Oh, about Gertrude. Rest assured, that woman is not out of the picture for the rest of this "Phase". There is a place for her, don't worry!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back