• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deputy's Apprentice part 2 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello fans! It is time for another chapter of Deputy's Apprentice! I am glad you enjoyed part 1. This will be a journey of two women who will of course face some challenges. It is time for Becky to show us what she is made of. Can she handle a tough job like being a deputy? That is what we will explore in this series. This is the final lead up series until the phase ending series The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution. There is a lot of story to tell and I hope you continue to enjoy these adventures. I truly appreciate every single one of you for supporting this saga. The ladies appreciate you as well. You motivate me to continue to entertain you. It is also mind boggling to me as well how much this saga has grown since the very first chapter, Deputy's Peril part 1. (for new readers, check it out! It is in my archives). It is because of you I have already been planning stories for "Phase 4" as well. Well, time for this next chapter. Enjoy! Your comments are of course most welcomed and encouraged because it does encourage me to keep writing!

PART 2

Darby heard that remark and she froze. This woman just dared her to remove the dress. The way the dress was designed, no shoulders straps of sleeves, Mia’s naked chest would be exposed if she did remove the garment. That would push this entire encounter into a whole new territory and once it started, there was no turning back. She felt herself get really nervous as she had a choice to make. Does she maintain her pride, remove this dress and go down a sure sexual path with this woman? Or, does she balk at the idea and maintain some sense of control. This was her first meeting with Mia alone and having sexual moments might be too much. She never did anything like that in her life. She at least got to know the person a little more. She was tempted to have sex with Mandy but maintained control. There was something about this sexy Mexican woman that was really tempting her to strip her naked. Darby took a deep breath and smiled. “This is why I call ya naughty! Are you trying to seduce an officer of the law??” she playfully asked, hoping to turn the tables of the conversation.

“Hehehehe would you call what I said…seducing? You are the one who made the comment about my dress.” Mia responded with a wink.

Darby knew Mia got her there. She was indeed the one who mentioned any clothing removal. She had to carefully tread these sexual waters. “Why can’t you admit just how naughty you really are? You tried to tickle me and now you are trying to tempt me….” she said softly and with a playful glare.

Mia felt a large wave of arousal after hearing Darby’s words. She just realized that Darby was probably ok with playing with other women sexually. She felt that vibe from her and after the deputy said she was tempted, that got her excited. She really did start to wonder if in fact they were going to have sexual contact. She was very attracted to Darby at this moment and hoped it would take a sexual turn. The room was very cozy, the rain was falling, and Darby was very beautiful to her. She swallowed a little and smiled. “I am not going to admit that. And, how strong is the deputy anyway? Are you easily tempted?” she asked her with seduction in her voice.

Darby felt her heart beating faster as this woman was trying to trap her with her own words. She also realized she might have revealed her sexuality subliminally to Mia and also realized she wasn’t exactly disgusted with the idea. She started to think if she did go down this path, Mia would be a very willing participant and that made Darby feel a growing wetness between her legs. She gulped, then looked back down at Mia. She had to turn this conversation around. “Yeah, you are a very naughty girl! Trying to tempt a deputy, huh? Well, I guess your tummy will have to learn to not try and persuade someone!” she told her, then started to flutter her fingers over the belly area.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DARBY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA DON’T TICKLE ME!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Mia screeched as she felt those fingers on her belly. Her arousal made her more sensitive, and the ticklish feelings tore right through her body. She was very grateful her dress was on in a way because if those fingers were on her bare skin, she would definitely lose it completely. She started to squirm and even tried batting away Darby’s hands, but the deputy kept moving her fingers around, never staying on one spot. She wanted to curl her legs up to protect her belly, but she was trapped.

Darby laughed as her fingers continued to tickle assault Mia’s belly. She kept finding very responsive spots and dug into those spots. She wanted to drive Mia absolutely insane. Now that she felt her own sexual arousal, she wanted to really torment Mia. She still wondered if she should remove the dress and get at the naked skin. She couldn’t see the belly button at the moment and all the ticklish areas, so her fingers were just rummaging all over the stomach area. The temptation to get this woman naked was still very high and her lust continued to grow. She thought about how long it has been since she had sex and that was getting her going. Darby couldn’t believe that those carnal desires were so strong right now. She was usually able to fight those feelings off, or would be at home alone, touching herself to get that release. She was able to resist all of Mandy’s flirting advances, but for some reason the idea of having sex with Mia sounded wonderful. She reminded her of La Diabla, and she missed her a lot. She wished she was with her in Plotsville, or perhaps she could go to the Elu tribe and just have an intense night of sexual pleasure with her. Her mind was spinning, and she wondered if she would in fact succumb to her own sexual desires with Mia.

Mia continued to rock her body side to side as those fingers were really finding some sensitive areas on her stomach. She knew she was always ticklish there, but right now it seemed a lot worse. She was truly enjoying herself at the moment and hoped this night wouldn’t end. She also hoped she would end up naked, as well as the red headed woman tickling her. She glanced up and saw that tickle crazed look on Darby’s face and it made her heart flutter. She felt herself surrendering and hoped Darby would take full advantage of her. “HAHAHAHAH OK!!! I GIVE UP!!! HAHAHAHAHA I’M NAUGHTY!!! HAHAHAHAHA NAUGHTY!!!!!” she screamed.

Darby laughed when she heard Mia admitting she was naughty and slowed down her tickling. She still moved her fingertips around a little, just to keep Mia on edge. She felt she just defeated an “enemy”, and she was going to have some fun with it. “So, are ya finally admitting you are naughty?” she asked teasingly.

“Yes…..heheheh….yes……” Mia panted.

“Well, I want you to say it again. Say I, Mia Ramirez, am a very naughty girl!” Darby requested. She thought about how she was going to dominate this woman right now and recalled her own submissive moments. Her tickle tormentors would make her say many things, and she was going to apply that same style to Mia.

Mia couldn’t help but giggle and playfully roll her eyes when she heard what Darby wanted her to say. She then looked right at her and smiled. She could still feel those fingers on her belly and figured she would have to be careful, or she was going to be laughing uncontrollably again. She still kept trying to figure out how to turn the tables on Darby and get that beautiful deputy laughing her pretty head off. “Hehehe why do you want me to say it like that?” she giggled.

Darby grinned as she saw that look of worry on Mia’s face. She also saw her roll her eyes and that made her laugh. She then decided to give her best “deputy stare” and make Mia say those words. This was the same stare she liked to give to criminals, especially when she interrogated them. “Because… You are a very naughty girl! Now, I suggest you admit that or face some very…….very….harsh consequences.” she told her in a calm, yet stern voice, and winked at her.

“You are so terrible! Hehehe Ok, fine! I……Mia Ramirez, am a very………good girl!!! Hehehe” Mia teased back at Darby.

Darby had a silly look on her face and then started to scrabble her fingertips all over the belly area and immediately felt Mia’s body tense up. She felt her squirming around and that wonderful laughter came out of her mouth forcefully. She was truly enjoying herself and also started to think about a place on Mia’s body that would probably be a lot of fun. Her feet. She hoped that Mia would still be defiant, so she could go after them with reckless abandon. “Naughty girl!! I told you that you are a naughty girl! Tickle tickle tickle! Who is a naughty girl?! Mia is!! So ticklish!!!” she taunted as her fingers continued to scurry all over the belly area.

Mia couldn’t help but laugh hysterically as once again she felt those fingers tormenting her belly. She was grateful the dress was still on, but she also was wondering about taking it off. Her desires for Darby started to grow and she wanted to kiss her and touch her special places. That set off even more lust in her body and she stared at the deputy’s face as she laughed freely. She also felt that sense of helplessness getting stronger since she could not kick her legs. She shook her head and then put her hands together, fingers interlocked and figured she could beg for mercy. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE DARBY!!! HAVE HAHAHAHAHAH MERCY ON MEEEEEEEE!!! PLEASE!!!!” she begged.

Darby continued to laugh as she saw Mia’s desperate movements in her body. She loved the smile she had on her face and the moment was very amusing. She then managed to move her hands to Mia’s sides and lobster clawed them, which only sent Mia into more hysterical screams. She saw her eyes bug out and then she started to flop around like a fish out of water. She still had control over her as she sat on her legs, but Mia was starting to get more violent in her hysterics. Darby couldn’t help but laugh as she saw her go crazy. Then she felt her body stop and her laughter went silent. This was the moment she was waiting for. To have her victim go into that completely helpless phase. She could feel her body go completely stiff, her mouth was wide open, her eyes were shut, but no sound came out. She did a few more squeezes, then stopped. She didn’t want to completely torture Mia. “Come on! Say you are naughty! If you admit your crime, then maybe you can be free. Maybe…..” she teased.

Mia’s voice started to return, and she was gasping for air. She started to laugh uncontrollably, not because she was being tickled, but because of how Darby was teasing her. It was such a fun moment for her, and she hoped it would continue. She started to cough a little and still fought the giggles. Then she felt a hand patting her back as she managed to lean towards her right side.

“Awwww….naughty girl is having a hard time! There, there naughty girl. Just breathe….” Darby teased as she gently patted what she could of Mia’s back, then rubbed the palm of her right hand on the back.

“Oh my goodness!!! *cough cough* You are *cough* cruel!!!” Mia shouted out as she tried to calm her body down from the tickle attack. She felt the hand on her back and when it started to rub, she loved that feeling. She then fell back onto her back again and looked up at Darby. She could see a look of victory in Darby’s eyes, and she felt that jealousy. She wanted to torment Darby now and somehow, someway, she was going to do it. “How can you *cough* do this to me? Is this *cough* how you treat all of your prisoners???” she asked playfully.

“Hehehehe just the pretty ones. Now, are you going to admit you’re naughty, or do I have to tickle the confession out of you?” Darby asked her. She then wiggled her fingers in the air to intimidate Mia.

“No!!! Keep those cruel fingers to yourself! Just the pretty ones? Are you saying I am pretty?” Mia asked with a smile. She felt thrilled that Darby gave her that compliment and had a feeling that perhaps the deputy did find her attractive. This set off another wave of desire in her body and wanted to see if she could seduce this woman.

Darby blushed a little as she heard the question. She did in fact think Mia was very pretty and she let it slip out. She then grinned a little and nodded her head. Paying a woman a compliment should be no big deal. “Yeah, I think you are very pretty. Hard to believe that someone as pretty as you could be so……naughty!” she called out then started to lower her hands again towards Mia’s stomach.

“Hey!!! Don’t you dare!!! Hehehehe don’t you dare Deputy Darby!” Mia shouted as she saw the fingers headed back towards her belly. She reflexively covered her stomach area with her hands and couldn’t help but giggle.

“Well then, I suggest you admit your crimes! Or I am REALLY gonna tickle ya!” Darby threatened. Her hands were very close to Mia’s hands, and she saw a few openings on the sides.

“OK OK OK!!!! I will confess my crimes!! Hahahaha just get your grubby paws away from me!! hehehehe” Mia responded.

“Grubby? Hehehe you are so silly. Muh hands are very nice! You already admitted that, remember? Now, start talkin’ or you are really gonna get it.” Darby threatened.

“Hehehehe yes, they are grubby!” Mia shot back. She then started laughing and closed her eyes. This was such a fun moment and it had been a very long time since she felt this loose and comfortable with someone else. She then looked at Darby and shook her head in mock disbelief. “Ok, I am a naughty girl. There, I said it. Happy now?” she said sarcastically.

Darby chuckled as she heard that response and shook her head. She loved the defiant attitude in her and once again, she started thinking about how this woman was so similar to a certain outlaw with the Elu tribe. She then stared directly into Mia’s eyes and grinned. “Yes, I am happy now. You finally admitted your crimes. Now that you did, I think it is time for your punishment!” she told her.

“Punishment?!!! Wait, you said you were going to stop tickling me if I admitted my crimes. So, you LIED! Hehehehe” Mia teased.

“I did not lie. I said MAYBE you will be free. Since you are naughty girl with such an attitude, you deserve to be punished. And I know just the place….” Darby teased. She then lifted her body up off of Mia’s legs but remained in a kneeling position on the couch. She then reached down and grabbed Mia’s arms and the side of her body, then quickly flipped the woman onto her stomach. She then quickly sat back down on the hamstrings and watched Mia fidget around. She could see her rear end moving around and even with a dress covering it, she could tell it had a nice shape. “Now, I am going to give you a choice…” she teased.

Mia was stunned as she was quickly flipped over onto her stomach and looking at the end of her couch. She felt Darby sitting on her legs and she wondered what the red headed woman was up to. “Hey!!! What are you doing? Set me free already!” she called out.

“Like I said, you will have a choice. Your punishment will be decided by you. Either I can squeeze your naughtiness out of you, or I can remove it from your soul. Take your pick!” Darby told her. She surprised herself that she was even playing this kind of fun tickling games, but after dealing with La Diabla, it started to come out of her. She liked this dominant side. She learned a lot from her lover whenever they double teamed someone. She hoped one day she could be as good as a tickler as La Diabla and had to practice. “Well, what will it be?” she asked.

Mia shook her head as she had no idea what Darby was up to. No matter what it was, she knew it was going to involve being tickled somehow. She had no clue what Darby meant by “squeezing it out” or “remove it from her soul”. Her mind raced a bit and she started to think that the squeezing part was her sides as Darby did squeeze her sides. She felt even more helpless on her stomach because she couldn’t use her arms to defend herself. She could already feel streaks of ticklish sensations in her body, and she wasn’t touched yet. She had no idea what removing from her soul meant and decided to just go with that option. “Um….you are a strange woman! But, since you are letting me choose, I guess you can…um……remove it from my soul?” she responded.

“Hehehe good choice! And I am NOT a strange woman. I am just your friendly neighborhood deputy always willing to help!” Darby teased. She felt a level of excitement in her body as she heard the choice. She was hoping that Mia picked it because it would allow her to go after the one spot on Mia’s body, that was her own personal weakest spot. She then reached back behind her and found Mia’s left ankle that was next to the back of the couch. She wrapped her left hand around that ankle and then pulled the ankle up and then she put it into the crook of her left arm. She now had Mia’s let knee bent, the foot trapped, with the sole exposed. The sock was still on, but she knew that wasn’t going to last long. “Now, let’s see what we can do with this soul of yours.” she threatened.

Mia felt her leg getting bent and her foot was suddenly under Darby’s arm. It dawned on her what Darby meant by her “soul”. She was going to tickle the bottom of her foot! She went into a full panic as she knew how desperately ticklish her feet were. “NOOOOOO!!! DARBY!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!” she screamed out.

“Something wrong?” Darby teased. She then softly fluttered the fingers on her right hand up and down the sole and immediately felt the foot thrashing round. She laughed at that reaction and kept going. This foot seemed to be very ticklish, and she was going to truly enjoy this moment. Over the past year, she had her own feet tickled many times and it always broke her down. It was her weak spot and often felt embarrassed by that fact. But she also grew to learn to love tickling another woman’s feet. There was something so powerful about controlling a woman through her feet. She remembered when she tickled Mandy’s feet at Gertrude’s house. She was learning from a master tickler in Gertrude and the reactions Mandy gave her stuck with her. Darby remembered when she tickled Bessie’s feet. She remembered how good that felt. Then she tickled Helga’s feet. Watching that very powerful and massive Russian bounty hunter lose her mind and break down from having her feet tickled felt so amazing. Then there was La Diabla’s feet during that special night in Santa Selena. That was perhaps the most special of all the times she got to do this. That was more about loving her than trying to torment her. The torment part came into focus when she tickled Priscilla’s feet. Watching that woman surrender was perhaps one of the most gratifying moments in her entire life. She was growing a bit addicted to tickling someone and now she was truly enjoying herself with Mia. She broke out of her trance and looked down at her arm. Her fingers were moving up and down that foot and she could already hear Mia screaming.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DARBY!!! DAAAAAAAARRRRRBBBBYYYY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEETTTT!!!” Mia screamed as she felt those fingers sliding up and down the bottom of her foot. Her feet were her weak spot and whenever someone tickled them, she knew she would become very submissive. She was grateful her sock was still on, but that eerie feeling was creeping up in her body that her sock wasn’t going to be on for very long. Her hands started to pound on the couch cushions and then covered her face. All she could do was laugh. Darby was a very strong woman, and she could not get her leg free. With the deputy sitting on her hamstrings, she could barely move her other leg and hoped to try and use the heel of her right foot to hit Darby in the back.

“Hey!!! Are ya trying to kick me? hehehehe” Darby laughed as she could feel the right foot of Mia hitting her in the back. It wasn’t a very hard shot, but she knew she better do something about it before it did in fact get more intense. She paused the tickling of the left foot, then used her right hand to grab the right ankle and now she placed that foot into a headlock. Her hands were crossed and now both feet were exposed and vulnerable. “There! I gotcha now! Looks like naughty girl wants me to tickle her feet. Am I right? Hehe” she teased.

Mia was now in a full panic as she realized both feet were now trapped. Her legs were bent, and her feet were under Darby’s arms. She could feel the slight bending on her back, and she felt completely helpless. Her hands were flailing around in the air, and she knew she was in deep ticklish trouble. “Darby!!! Come on!! Don’t do this!!! You don’t understand!!! Hahahahaha You don’t understand!!!” she squealed.

“I don’t understand what? Hehehe” Darby responded. She had the perfect position and both feet were at her fingertips. She also knew she had to be careful not to lean to far forward or she was going to bend Mia’s back too much and possibly hurt her. She balanced her body so there was less pressure on the back, but still had the feet trapped. She then placed the tips of the fingers on her left hand on the right foot, and the fingertips of the right hand on the bottom of the left foot. She slowly wriggled them there and felt Mia’s body convulse wildly. She loved this reaction and wanted to have a lot more fun! “Tickle tickle!! I think I understand now! You got some really ticklish feet! Hehehehe” she taunted.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NOT MY FEET!!!!” Mia screamed as she felt those fingers now dancing on her soles. Although she had been tickled before on her feet, she never had them trapped like this and she felt completely defenseless. There was no escape and that feeling of vulnerability seemed to have made her even more sensitive. She felt the fingers on her arches, and it sent wave after ticklish wave throughout her entire body. She laid her head on the couch, facing left and towards the back of the couch and just let her hysterical laughter pour out.

Darby couldn’t help but enjoy this moment. She had a very beautiful woman’s feet trapped under her arms and was tickling away at them. She could see Mia’s body writhing on the couch and listened to her ticklish screams. It was still surreal that she was even in this situation to begin with. Somehow, she ended up in a tickle fight that she was definitely winning. It was supposed to be a neighborly dinner and now she was tickling her host’s feet. It was a great way to end her very busy day. She remembered the fight she had at The Thirsty Cowboy where she apprehended the town nuisance, and then this beautiful woman invited her over. She didn’t like the fact a rainstorm arrived, but inside this very cozy home, she was having a great time. Her fingers tickled all over the soles within the socks and she felt tremors of arousal flowing. The way her hands were positioned, she would be able to systematically tickle the different spots on the feet, so she just ran her fingers up and down the soles as much as she could. Darby heard the raucous laughter, and it was time to tease Mia again. If there was something she learned from having her feet tickled, it was to make sure you played mental games with the victim. “Awwww…someone is VERY ticklish on her feet. I wonder if I can find out where you are most ticklish! Hmmmm….I may have to take off your socks so I can find that spot easier….” she teased.

Mia started to panic more as she heard Darby’s threat to take off her socks. The fingers going up and down her socked soles were bad enough, but to be barefoot? “HAHAHAHAHAHA DARBY!!! DON’T YOU DARE!!! I AM HAHAHAHAHAHA BEGGING YOU!!! DON’T!!!! NOT MY SOCKS!!!” she screamed.

Darby then paused her tickling and let out a loud laugh. She was so amused by all of this and loved the desperate sounds out of Mia’s mouth. She took a moment to let her calm down and even observed the feet trembling. She could hear the steady streams of giggles even though she wasn’t touching the feet. “Awwww….someone sounds tired! Are you tired, naughty girl? Hehehe” she teased.

Mia rested her head on the couch and was still facing her left. She closed her eyes and tried to suck in as much air as possible. She smiled as she heard Darby’s words, and she loved this interaction that was happening. She was suffering from the tickle attack, but her attraction only kept growing. She started to imagine her and Darby getting intimate, and it made her heart flutter. “Mmmmm…yes, I am tired. You keep torturing me. Can you leave my feet alone, please?” she said as she still had an image of her and Darby in bed together.

“I am afraid I can’t do that. You are still muh prisoner, and I believe you might have something dangerous inside your socks. Prisoners have been known to hide things there. What do you have hiding inside these socks, hmmmm?” Darby teased. She then let go of the right ankle and let that foot and leg fall back to the couch. She kept the left foot under her left arm, but she needed a hand free to remove the sock. She grabbed the tip of the socks at the toe area and started to tug away at it. She noticed the foot trembling as the sock was initially touched. She knew there was going to be a really sensitive foot inside this sock, and she was looking forward to seeing what the foot looked like. Her own desire grew, and the sock continued to slide off the foot. “Yep, I got to inspect your feet. Naughty girls like to hide things….” she teased.

Mia felt the sock now sliding off her foot and she started to giggle. The sensation of Darby’s fingers initially touching the toe area of the sock sent very intense ticklish shockwaves in her body. She was happy her right foot was free, but her poor left foot was going to be played with. She started to groan as the sock continued to slide off her foot and gasped when it came off her heel, then her arch. “Hehehehe Darby…Come on….don’t take off my sock. I-I don’t want you to see my foot. I have really ugly and nasty feet. Hehehe” she told her.

“Oh you do? Well, that would be very disappointing if they are. But I still need to see them….” Darby responded. She loved how Mia wasn’t even trying to struggle with her sock being pulled off. It seemed as though she was resigning herself to her impending tickle torture. She then looked down and saw the sock coming off. She had a firm grip on the garment and watched as it slid off the heel then the arch. She noticed the arch was a high one and then she saw the skin on the top of the foot as well. The sock was finally at the toes and with a quick tug, she pulled the sock completely off! She smiled as she stared at the toes. The toes appeared to be long on the top, and had a slight bend on them, but when she looked at the bottoms of the toes, they didn’t appear as long. The ball of the foot was very pronounced, and the arch was high. She also loved the rounded heel, and the skin of the sole was very light colored. The foot appeared to be an average size, a size 7. In a way, the shape of the foot was similar to La Diabla’s, and she couldn’t help but smile. Darby wished it was La Diabla’s foot as she would love to play with them again. Now it was time to have some with Mia’s foot. “Well, would you look at that? You have a very cute foot! Hehehe” she teased.

Mia felt herself blushing as she realized her foot was bare and Darby was complimenting it. She never really had another woman compliment her feet before and she liked it. She then buried her face in her hands because she knew it was going to happen at any moment. She could already feel the ticklish tremors in her body and her body stiffened. “Come oooooooonnnnnnnn!!! Don’t do this. Please Darby, don’t do this. Show me mercy. Please!” she begged.

“You are probably wondering if I feel bad or not for wanting to tickle the bottom of your foot. As a deputy, I am sworn to uphold the law and make sure innocent people are protected and doing well. But naughty girls? Well, they deserve……………………………THIS!!!” Darby shouted as her fingers on the right hand quickly zipped up and down the sole of that left foot.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAAAAAAARRRRBBBBBYYYY!!! YOU’RE EVIL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU’RE EVIL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Mia cried out as she exploded into laughter. She felt those fingers first touching the ball of her foot and that sent nerve wracking sensations in her body. Then the fingers slowly made their way into her arch and that made her plant her hands onto the couch and lift herself up. Her eyes were bulging out, her mouth was wide open, and she just screamed her laughter. That part of her foot was horrifically ticklish and drove her mind into total ticklish insanity.

“I’m evil? I am one of the sweetest, kindest, gentle, loving, beautiful, honorable, human beings ever on God’s……green……earth!!! How can ya say I am evil? Tsk tsk tsk. I guess I will have to punish you for that….” Darby taunted as she rapidly scurried her fingers with each adjective she used responding to Mia’s playful insult.

Mia felt wave after ticklish wave tearing away at her very core the more those fingers tickled her arch. The fingers went harder it seemed after each descriptor Darby used about herself. She collapsed back onto the couch and started to pound her fists onto the couch as the tickle attack was driving her insane. She hoped that somehow, she could escape. Her right leg stiffened up and she continued to feel those intense, yet wonderful sensations. Then she felt the fingers dancing close to her instep and that sent another tidal wave of ticklish feelings into her body. She scrunched her toes together, trying anything to get this attack to stop. She also realized how tired she was getting and that gave her chills because it meant that she was surrendering to the feeling. Then the fingers went towards the ball of her foot, and she just started to weakly slap her hands on the couch. Her head fell onto the couch, and she just laughed.

Darby smiled as she watched how Mia was reacting to her tickling her foot. She could see the body started to slow down and figured the poor woman was slowly giving herself up. She knew that feeling all too well after the many times she was tickle tortured. She remembered just how brutal it was for her to submit herself to another woman. She always considered herself strong and having her feet tickled reduced her to a helpless girl. She also noticed Mia’s foot not wiggling as much and figured she should let her rest. Darby still wanted to play with the toes but needed Mia to rest a little. Her fingers stopped tickling, then she rubbed her palm against the bottom of the foot. She liked how tender the skin was and hoped she would sooth her dinner host. “There, there! You can rest now muh prisoner. Hehehehe Your punishment is almost done….” she playfully told her.

Mia felt tremendous relief as the tickling of her foot ceased. She could also feel Darby’s very soft hand rubbing against the sole of her foot and it felt wonderful. Feeling that very tender skin on her got her relaxed and made her mind race. She wondered if Darby’s foot felt the same way. She then started to coo softly as the hand moved across the ball of her foot, into her arch, then off the heel, then right back up the length of the foot. Her body started to feel that pleasure and really hoped the tickling was over. Her mind also kept thinking about how to get revenge. “Mmmm…that feels nice. You can keep doing that. In fact, you can give me a massage. I will forgive you if you do.” she whispered.

“You like this huh? You want me to give you a massage? But you’re still a prisoner of mine. Hehehe If anything, you should be massaging me…” Darby told her. She did like the idea of a massage, but if she did it, she might be tempted to do other things to this sexy woman.

“I would LOVE to massage you actually…hehehe In fact, how about I give you a nice foot rub? Hehehehe” Mia giggled. The thought of Darby’s large feet in her hands was very exciting to her.

Darby laughed to herself when she heard Mia’s offer. She knew this woman would love to get her hands on her feet and probably torture her. “I bet you would like that, wouldn’t you? You would just love to massage muh feet. Hehehe” she told her with a laugh.

“Yes! I would give your feet so much love! More than what you are giving mine! In fact, I could massage your entire body too. Get you out of your clothes and make you feel really good. Wouldn’t that be fun?” Mia offered. Her heart started to beat faster as she was now getting into full time flirt mode. She wanted to see if Darby would go for that, and if she did, it would be a night she would never forget.

Darby’s breath lost her body when she heard Mia’s offer. She knew the woman was flirting with her, but now it seemed like she was trying to really come on to her. It surprised her, but it also made her feel very aroused. She didn’t know what to say at the moment. She had to be very careful with her next words, or she may go down a path she did not expect coming into this home. “Um, massages are always nice. I think the naughty girl is trying to distract me. I think it is time for me to make sure she is not trying to trick me. hehehe” she told her, then started to flutter the tips of her fingers underneath Mia’s toes.

“WAIT!!!! NOT MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOOOOOOOOOOEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!” Mia screamed as she felt the fingers now invading the undersides of her very sensitive toes. Although she always considered her arch the most ticklish spot on her foot, her toes were always sensitive throughout life and now this woman was trying to torment her further. Her body started to convulse again, and she even tried to scrunch her toes, but it was no use. Darby’s fingers were entrenched in that spot and all she could do was laugh.

Darby laughed to herself as she could feel Mia’s toes trying to close on her fingers. She managed to keep her fingers on the base of the toes and even wormed them in between the toes. She watched as Mia’s upper body thrashed around again and it amused her. It seemed like every time Mia appeared to be exhausted and submitting her body, she would find a new tickle spot and it sent a renewed sense of desperation in Mia. Now, she was going after her toes to send her once again into tickle hell. She thought about her own toes and how that spot would help break her. Darby looked down at the foot and could see the toes trying to curl and she could see the top of the foot and toes. She was truly enjoying this moment and wanted to keep going. Mia’s laughter was very sweet to listen to. She then saw her victim’s body starting to calm down and lay on the couch along with her head. She was headed once again to that silent laughter, and she felt that thrill. “Yep! Looks like naughty girl has very ticklish toes!” she taunted.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA GET YOUR FINGERS OUT OF MY TOES!!!!” Mia screamed as she continued to feel the fingers wreaking havoc on her toes. Her head rested on the couch and this time, she faced the right side and could see out into her home. Her eyes looked at the fireplace and could see the flames crackling and flowing. She had no idea when this was going to stop, but she looked forward to hopefully a nice ending to all of this and perhaps some intimate time with Darby. Her hand started to tap on the couch, and she closed her eyes. The ticklish agony kept going through her body and she was wearing down.

“Awwww…is naughty girl sorry for what she did?” Darby teased as she removed her fingers from the toes. It was time to give Mia a break and let her breathe. She heard the gasp of air and smiled. She loved the way Mia would still giggle even after the physical tickling stopped. She knew Mia had to be exhausted at this point and perhaps it was time to slow down the torment. She knew there was a fine line between play time and torture. She then took the palm of her right hand and started to gently rub it on the bottom of Mia’s left foot. “Calm down naughty girl, just breathe…” she said in a soothing voice.

Mia felt that hand caressing against the bottom of her foot and it felt really nice. After having her foot tickled, the massaging feeling was a welcomed relief. She continued to catch her breath but still felt nervous. Her left foot was still trapped under Darby’s arm. She started to wonder if that foot would be tickled again. She loved how soft the hand was, but really hoped it wouldn’t tickle her again. She was also grateful that Darby had trimmed nails, or the foot tickling would have been a lot worse. She looked at the roaring fire once again and started to feel relaxed. “That feels so nice…….” she cooed.

“Got to make sure your foot is nice and relaxed. Now, I think I tickled a lot of naughtiness out of your soul. But I don’t think I got all of it. Perhaps there is some left in your right foot, maybe?” Darby teased. She then let the left foot fall from under her arm and back onto the couch. She reached back, grabbed the right ankle and put it under her arm, now that foot was trapped. It still had the sock on, and it was time to prepare to tickle this foot. “Now, how about we get this sock off?” she threatened.

“Hehehehe No please!! Come on Darby, you have to be nice to me now. You tortured me forever!” Mia shouted out. She could feel how tired she was, and her body was getting very warm. Despite the torment, she was feeling really aroused and thought about removing her dress. She felt a hand touching the bottom of her socked foot and it caused her to shudder. She didn’t know if she could survive another round. “Please Darby……what do I have to do to be spared of your wrath?” she asked.

Darby giggled and knew that poor Mia was getting tired. She placed the palm of her left hand on the bottom of the right foot and started to caress it. She figured she might stop for now, even though she wished she could continue. “Well, admit to me that you are very naughty for trying to tickle me earlier. Ask me for forgiveness and I MIGHT stop. Hehehehe” she offered.

Mia laughed when she heard Darby’s offer. She loved the way they were playing and could still feel that hand on her foot. She figured she may have to give in at this moment, so that hopefully she could enjoy some other experiences with the deputy. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She was trying to savor this moment as it was going to be something she would remember for a long time. “Ok. You got me. Darby…..beautiful Deputy Darby. I am sorry for being……..a naughty girl……and trying to tickle you earlier. Please forgive me. You are such a kind, loving and beautiful woman.” she told her and smiled playfully.

“Awww….You really think I am kind, loving, and beautiful?” Darby asked with a smile. She felt she was having too much fun at the moment and loved it.

“Hehehehe yes….you are. You are the most beautiful woman ever. I like how kind and loving you are. I really hope you forgive me, oh great deputy. Hehehehe” Mia giggled as she said those words. She opened her eyes and tried to look back at Darby.

“Those are such sweet and kind words! I guess….I can forgive ya. But, if you start acting naughty again, I will have to do this!” Darby said, then quickly ran the fingers on her left hand up and down the socked right sole.

“HAHAHAHA OK OK!!! I WILL BE GOOD!! HAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL BE GOOD!!!” Mia screamed as she felt the fingers sliding up and down her foot. The tickling then stopped, and she let out a sigh of relief. She started to groan as she recovered from that quick tickle attack. “Mercy…..mercy…..” she panted.

“Hahaha you’re so cute. Ok, I forgive you…” Darby said softly and then let the right foot go and heard it fall back onto the couch. She could hear Mia’s sighs of relief and her cute giggles. Her eyes then saw Mia’s rear end and hips and they looked like they were grinding a little. She wondered if this woman was getting aroused. She then got up off of Mia and stood up, her socked feet on the floor. She then slowly turned Mia over onto her back and then sat down on the edge of the couch, near Mia’s stomach area. She could see how tired she was and saw that sheen of sweat. The woman still looked absolutely gorgeous, and she smiled. “Are you ok? Hehehe” she asked.

Mia continued to catch her breath and then looked up at Darby. She could see that smile on her face, and she loved it. She did enjoy this tickle interaction with her, and then she reached her left hand over and touched Darby’s left leg, which was closest to her body. She rubbed her palm on the jeans and smiled. “Thank you….that was fun, but also very torturous. Hehehe” she giggled.

“Well, ya kind of deserved it. hehehe but yes, it was fun. I didn’t know you were that ticklish!” Darby teased. She could see this look of satisfaction on Mia’s face and saw her chest still rising and falling, trying to catch her breath. She felt Mia hand rubbing her leg and it felt nice.

Mia stopped rubbing Darby’s leg and she started to feel shy. Her heart started to beat faster as she realized just how turned on she was. She adored Darby’s smiling face and wanted to get closer to her. “Well, now you discovered my weakness. Hehehe but, you have the same one. I know you are just as ticklish Deputy Darby…..” she said smiling.

“Mmmmmm……maybe. But I am hot the one huffin’ and puffin’ on the couch. Hehehe” Darby teased. She looked into Mia’s eyes and saw a twinkle in them. It looked like the woman had a lot of fun and she was thrilled about that. It meant she didn’t go overboard with her tickling assault. She then sighed, then started to stand up. She figured it was time for her to leave soon. She heard the rain, but figured if she ran fast enough, she wouldn’t be as soaked.

Mia felt Darby starting to get up, then reached her hand forward and grabbed Darby’s left hand. She held firm and prevented the deputy from standing up. “Where are you going? Are you just going to let me lay on the couch, totally destroyed? The least you can do is give me a hug for your cruelty. Hehe” she teased.

Darby looked away and laughed. She really did enjoy Mia’s company and had a very good time. She then turned back and faced her. She saw Mia’s arms outstretched for a hug and she figured that would be a nice thing to do. Besides, she had a great meal and a wonderful interaction with Mia. She then leaned forward and hugged Mia, and felt her arms wrapped around onto her back. “Ok, here’s your hug. Thank you for being a good sport and a wonderful night.” she whispered in her ear.

“Thank you for being such great company. You are welcome to come here anytime…” Mia whispered back and hugged Darby tighter. She loved the feeling of Darby’s body on hers and then she felt the hug starting to break. She could see Darby’s face directly in front of hers and she looked into her eyes. She adored that face and she realized she wasn’t going to be able to hold back anymore. She then reached her head towards Darby’s and smiled. Then, she planted her lips on Darby’s and gave her a kiss. The touch of Darby’s lips on hers sent erotic pleasure from her head to her toes. The lips were very soft, and she felt her wetness increase significantly. Mia did not want to stop kissing and started to put more passion into it. She loved this moment and wanted a lot more to happen.

Darby was stunned as she felt Mia kissing her. She did not expect that to happen, and she froze. She could feel those very soft lips on hers and it made her entire body excited with sexual feelings. She didn’t know what to do. She felt Mia passionately kissing her and she wanted to kiss back, but she had no idea what to do. The kiss was very nice, and her nipples started to throb. She then felt Mia break the kiss and she stared at her face. Darby’s mind started to spin as she saw a very flirty look on Mia’s face, with a very sexy smile. She was trying to find the right words to say, but her brain was still in shock. “T-that w-was a-a-a k-k-kiss….” she stuttered.

Mia laughed when she heard Darby’s reaction. She knew she probably stunned her, but also noticed she didn’t seem upset or tried to get away. She looked into those shocked eyes and smiled. “Yes, that was a kiss. I wanted to kiss you to show you how much fun I had with you tonight…” she said softly, then reached up again and gave a quick peck on the lips again.

Darby lost her breath as she was still trying to comprehend what had just happened. She felt silly for babbling and was not used to being stunned. Her lust told her to have her way with this woman as they were both very aroused, but her regular brain was wondering what the heck happened. “I-I had a nice time too….. I-i-I think I need to go h-h-home…” she stuttered.

“Do you have to go home? It is still raining very hard outside, and I don’t want you to get all wet….” Mia told her. She had a funny thought in her head as she said that statement as she was very wet between her own legs, and she was guessing Darby was as well. “You should stay the night…” she offered.

Darby once again went into shock as she heard that invitation. She was very tempted to stay, but she knew what that would mean. It would mean she might end up naked and having sex with this woman. She was very attracted to Mia but wondered if she should cross that line. “I-I think I need to go home. I don’t want to be an inconvenience…” she replied softly.

“You are not an inconvenience at all. I want you to stay. There is a storm outside Darby. You are better off staying with me. Please? Besides, the storm is getting worse, and I need you to make me feel safe…” Mia told her with a very flirty voice. It was at that moment lightning streaked across the sky and then a roar of thunder soon followed. She felt her body shiver and she looked at Darby again. “Oooh!! It is bad out there. Come on Darby, you know it is dangerous to go out there in the storm. Stay with me…” she cooed.

Darby heard the thunder as well as seen the lightning streak and she knew Mia was right. No one should be out there in the storm at this moment. The rain started to come down harder and she knew it was better to stay inside. She felt very shy at the moment and didn’t know how to react. Her body started to tremble as this very beautiful woman was coming on to her and she had to stay the night. “Um….ok. I guess I will stay with you…W-where will I s-sleep?” she stammered.

“In my bed of course. I only have one bed here. It is big enough for you and me. hehehe” Mia responded. She could see the stunned look on Darby’s face and then realized something else. She started to wonder if Darby was reacting like this because she never kissed a woman before. Maybe she was shocked to be in this position. She didn’t seem to resist, but now she had doubts. “Oh, I hope my kiss didn’t offend you. I just saw your lips and couldn’t help myself. If kissing a woman makes you...” she tried to say.

“It’s ok. I just wasn’t expecting that….” Darby responded. She still was trying to gather her wits about her again. She didn’t know if she should reveal her sexuality to this woman she just met today, but at the same time, this woman kissed her, so she obviously doesn’t mind lesbian interactions. She then managed to sit straight up and look around the living room. She knew she had to stay the night but wanted to find another place to sleep. “I-I don’t want to intrude. You can have your bed, how about I sleep on the couch?” she offered instead.

Mia lifted her body up and rested on her elbows. She loved how shy Darby just became and wanted to make sure she was comfortable. She smiled at her and looked at her concerned face. “You can join me in my room. We both know this couch is not long enough for you to sleep on. Your feet would be up in the air and hanging well past the couch. You’re a tall one….hehehe” she teased.

“Oh yeah…I am.” Darby replied. She knew Mia was right. The couch was not long enough for her to sleep comfortably on. She felt extremely nervous at the moment and even felt herself starting to sweat. “I guess I could lay on the floor….” she offered.

“Hehehe you’re so silly. I am not going to have you sleep on the floor. You will share my bed and we will both be very comfortable.” Mia told her. She really liked the fact that Darby seemed so shy at this moment. She heard all about the deputy and how brave and strong she was, and right now she seemed so shy and nervous. She sat up completely and leaned her head towards Darby. “I promise, I don’t bite. Hehehe” she giggled.

“Hehehe That is good to know…” Darby responded. She then saw Mia move her legs from behind where she was sitting and then watched her stand up. She looked up at her dinner host who seemed to have a glow about her. She had no idea why she felt so timid and knew this evening was about to get even more interesting. Then she heard another boom of thunder and she jumped.

“Hehehe did that scare you? I know it can scare me. You’re cute. I will get us something to drink. That way we can have a wonderful conversation.” Mia offered. She then stood up and headed over to her kitchen to get some water to drink. She thought about getting alcohol, but Darby didn’t seem like the type to drink, and she wanted her sober. She wanted to make love to her and wanted to have Darby very aware of what she was doing. Once she got the water ready, she headed back to the couch, gave the deputy her cup and then proceeded to have a social conversation with her.

Hours went by and the rain did not relent. The thunder and lightning continued to wreak havoc across the sky. Darby could hear that rain falling, but she felt very comfortable. She was still trying to comprehend the earlier interaction with Mia and still felt nervous. She knew it was getting late and she would have to sleep soon. She did have to work the next day, including meeting up with a woman she met, Becky Lockhart. She started to yawn and outstretched her legs. “Mmmmmmmm pardon me, I am getting a little tired.” she moaned.

“I can tell. Yeah, it is getting late. I think we should turn in. I really enjoyed tonight, Darby. Thank you for accepting my invitation and having dinner with me. I don’t have too many friends, and hanging out with you was amazing. I mean, I have been around Mandy, and to be honest, she is a bit wild. Hehehe But with you, I feel absolutely comfortable with, as you can tell.” Mia told her. She looked at Darby and she felt her own nerves starting to build up. It was going to be any moment that they were going to be in bed together and she was thrilled. She then stood up from the couch and outstretched her right hand. “Come on, I think we should go to my room and get ready for bed.” she told her.

Darby gulped as this was the moment. She was about to go into this woman’s bedroom and get into her bed. After the earlier interaction, she knew Mia was very attracted to her, and she felt an attraction to her. She placed her left hand in Mia’s right hand and lifted herself up. She was now standing and looked down at Mia. She always did love being taller than others, and she smiled. “Um…I guess we should turn in. I have a very busy day tomorrow.” she told her with nervousness in her voice.

“I bet you do. You have to save Plotsville from any danger. Hehehe Come on, let’s go.” Mia told her. She then guided Darby towards her bedroom down the hall and her heart was beating very fast. She entered her bedroom and found the lantern. She turned it on, and it illuminated the room. She saw her full size bed, with the blue blankets neatly placed on there. She watched as Darby went inside and saw her go near the bed. She looked at Darby up and down, from her socked feet to her red hair tied back in a ponytail. She could tell Darby was very nervous and it was time to make herself and Darby a lot more comfortable. “Ok, you can take off your clothes. I am taking off mine so I can get into my pajamas.” she said with a smile.

Darby looked at Mia and was stunned. She was asked to take off her clothes, which made her extremely nervous. Then her eyes went wide in shock as she saw Mia pull down her dress and take it all the way off. She was topless, and only had her underwear on. During their conversation, Mia took off her other sock, which Darby liked as she saw Mia’s barefeet. Now, her breasts were exposed, and she had to admit to herself, they were very nice. She loved the size C breasts, with their soft rounded shape, and the small brown nipples. She had no idea what to say and she just stared.

“Hehehe um, do you like what you see?” Mia asked playfully, then shook her chest. She then picked up her pajamas and slid them over her body, covering her chest and falling to her knees. She loved staring back at Darby and wondered if she was now in the mood for a little bedroom fun. “Ok, your turn. Hehe” she giggled.

Darby snapped out of her lustful trance and recognized what Mia had just told her. She felt really shy at the moment as she didn’t have any pajamas. She had a bigger build than Mia, so she couldn’t wear her clothes. She also felt embarrassed that she was caught staring at those breasts. In a way, she was relieved that they were now covered. “Um, I-I don’t have any pajamas…” she said in a soft voice.

“That’s ok. You can sleep in your underwear. My blankets are thick enough to keep you warm. Get comfortable, Darby. Hehehe don’t be shy. It is just us women here.” Mia teased. She then got onto her bed and made her way inside the blankets. She watched with great anticipation as she saw Darby slowly unbuttoning her flannel shirt, one button at a time. She could see how shy and embarrassed Darby was and it turned her on. The shirt came off and she saw Darby’s size B breasts hiding behind the bra and now the deputy was taking off her jeans. Mia watched with great lust in her body as the jeans came off the hips, down those long legs and off the feet. Darby was now standing there in her bra, underwear and socks. “Don’t forget your socks. Get comfortable! Hehe” she teased.

“Um….muh feet are cold. It is raining and stuff…” Darby said shyly, then got into the bed and quickly made her way under the blankets. The bed was very warm, and it did feel nice on her skin. She did catch Mia staring at her body when she undressed and felt somewhat relieved, she was covered up. She then realized her socked feet were sticking out under the blankets and slowly put her feet back under the blanket by bending her knees. She then laid her head on the pillow and looked to her left as Mia lay there. “Um…..i guess this is goodnight. Thank you for your hospitality. Thank you for letting me inside your bed. That storm is really something…” she told her.

“You are very welcome, Darby. It was the least I could do after you took care of that horrible man, Nick. You are truly my hero….” Mia said softly. She then leaned her head towards Darby and gave her a quick kiss on her lips. She loved Darby’s reaction as she seemed frozen in place. She smiled, then kissed her again with more passion. She had a thrill go through her body as she felt Darby’s mouth open, and she took advantage and tongue kissed her.

Darby’s eyes nearly popped out of her head as she felt this very passionate kiss on her lips. She realized she opened her mouth and now she was being frenched kissed. It felt amazing and felt a surge of arousal flowing through her. The kiss broke and she blinked her eyes a few times as this woman was not going to stop trying to seduce her. “Um…Um……I guess that was muh goodnight kiss?” she said in shock.

“Hehe you’re so cute. Yes, that was your goodnight kiss. Did you like it?” Mia teased.

“Um…y-yes it was n-nice..” Darby stammered back. She then laid her head onto the pillow and figured she better go to sleep, or she might end up doing something she didn’t plan on doing when she first arrived.

Mia saw Darby lay her head on the pillow and she smiled. Her hands then reached forward under the blankets and slowly moved towards Darby. She wanted to touch that soft skin one more time. “I adore you Darby…” she whispered.

“T-Thank you. You are, um, adorable too.” Darby responded. She felt embarrassed because she knew she sounded ridiculous. Then she felt Mia’s hand suddenly touching her left thigh. Her eyes popped open, and she saw that flirtatious look on Mia’s face. What also concerned her was that very soft touch tickled her too. “W-what are ya hehehe doing?” she giggled.

“Are you ticklish on your legs? Hehehe Hmmm…interesting.” Mia cooed as she fluttered her fingers lightly over the skin again. She knew she had to be careful, or Darby was going to counter her and probably torture her again. She leaned her face forward again and kissed her. As she kissed her, her fingers started to softly caress the skin of the leg as well.

Darby felt that kiss and it sent a very large wave of lust into her body. Even though she knew she was getting into bed with Mia, taking off her clothes and not telling this woman to stop, she was going to get seduced. She wondered why she wasn’t trying to stop her. She wondered why she was allowing all of this to happen. She figured it was because she hasn’t had sex since that special night in Santa Selena. It Has been 3 months since that night, and she almost succumbed to Mandy’s advances when she returned that day to Plotsville. Her mind wondered if she missed this kind of touch and craved it. It made her think of La Diabla and how that night was incredible. Darby wondered if having casual sex would be the right thing to do at this moment. Her heart craved the outlaw, but her body wanted some release. She was very close to letting Mandy have her way with her, and now Mia was definitely trying to seduce her. She felt those fingers caress her skin and those lips felt so soft. Her arousal only grew stronger and then she felt herself wanting to giggle. It appeared Mia’s fingers were lightly fluttering against her thigh and that drove her wild. She broke the kiss and started to giggle. “hehehe that tickles...”

Mia laughed when she heard Darby’s giggles. She thought they sounded very cute, and she kept it up. She then kissed her again and her nipples felt like they were going to tear right through her pajamas. She also noticed that Darby seemed not quite relaxed yet and she knew she had to make her more comfortable. She started to think that perhaps she was being too aggressive sexually with Darby. She paused her kissing and tickling and looked at Darby’s face. She could see her open her eyes and she smiled. “Hey…I hope this is not too much for you. You seem……tense.” she whispered.

Darby saw Mia’s smiling face and did find it very attractive. She was also happy to see that Mia was at least concerned about her. She knew she was tense, and her mind was still debating whether she should give in. All this touching and kissing felt amazing, her own sexual desires were growing. The only thing stopping her was her mind. She wondered if she would be ok having these kinds of moments with someone that she did not have emotions for, like she did with La Diabla. “I-I’m ok. I’m just kinda…well, it is hard to explain.” she responded sheepishly.

“I think I understand. I hope I am not coming on too strong for you. I just think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You are so brave and strong. I know you have a good heart. I just want to give you pleasure. If you want me to stop, just tell me….” Mia told her. She really did not want to make Darby regret spending the night with her and she felt a little bad for trying to seduce her. But her mind also realized that Darby didn’t resist her advances too much, so perhaps it was more about nerves than regret.

Darby felt appreciative that Mia was at least considering her feelings. She wondered how she should answer. She knew whatever her decision was, it was going to guide the rest of this night. She didn’t want to offend Mia and hurt her feelings either. She saw that gorgeous face and her lust continued to gain more control. “Thank you for those kind words. I-I don’t know what to say. It feels nice, but I just feel really….um, nervous.” she whispered back.

Mia felt her heart flutter as she heard those words. It seemed as though Darby would be willing, but she was probably very afraid. She wondered if this was the first time she ever slept with another woman. She felt really honored that Plotsville’s greatest hero was this shy, nervous woman behind closed doors. It made her more human to her and she loved that. She decided that since this could be Darby’s first time having sex with a woman, she would go a little easier on her. She did want to make her have an orgasm, but probably not have full blown lesbian sex. Mia then thought of an idea, and she smiled. “You don’t have to be nervous. I am going to treat you nicely. You will be ok, and you might like this. I want to show you the pleasure a woman can give another. Just do one favor for both me and you…” she told her.

Darby heard the words, and it sounded like Mia was trying to guide her through sex. That made her laugh inside because this was definitely not the first time she ever had sex with a woman, but Mia would not know that fact. Now, she was curious about what Mia had in mind. “What’s that?” she asked in response.

Mia leaned her face closer to Darby’s and gave her a quick kiss on her lips. She then looked into her eyes and smiled. “Just let yourself go….enjoy my touch. I promise, you will love it…No need to be nervous. Just let your body enjoy this.” she whispered.

Darby did like how Mia was treating her even though her host might have thought she was a lesbian virgin. It showed compassion on her part, and she appreciated it. Then she felt the fingers rubbing her thigh again and it felt nice. She was still curious about what Mia was up to and started to allow herself to enjoy the touch. Then she gasped as the hand moved from her thigh directly onto her mound. “Oooh!” she gasped.

“Just relax and enjoy….I will make you feel really good. If you want me to stop, just tell me.” Mia said as she continued to rub her hand on the mound through the underwear. She started to massage the area and could see the look of shock but also lustful pleasure in Darby’s eyes. She felt such great excitement herself as she was going to pleasure this amazing deputy. “You like this?” she asked.

Darby was in a state of shock as she felt the hand rubbing against her. She had to admit, it felt incredible. The way she moved her hand against her most private spot let her know that Mia must have had sex with women multiple times. She felt her own eyes fluttering as the pleasure really started to take over. She could feel her nipples stiffening and her own hips started to move. She looked at Mia’s face and she had that seductive look on it. “T-This feel *ooh* nice….” she cooed.

Mia smiled as she heard Darby’s voice and loved the sound of it. She then decided to take it one step further, so she could really send Darby into sexual bliss. She then slowly moved her hand off the mound, but then reached inside the underwear and found that sweet spot once again. She felt tingles all through her own body as she felt Darby’s love muscle. She was delighted to feel how wet she was and that got her excited. It meant she was very turned on and now it was time to really play with that beautiful body. She figured it she masturbates Darby, she can give her an orgasm, and maybe not do full blown sex tonight. Mia then thought that after she hopefully makes Darby lose her mind in an orgasm, it would hopefully set up a future encounter between them. “Does this feel good?” she whispered.

Darby felt the hand go inside her underwear and now Mia was massaging her naked pussy. She didn’t know how to react. She had let herself go and now she knew there was no turning back. The fingers were rubbing into her lips, and it felt incredible. Then she felt the fingers starting to flutter a bit and her eyes popped wide open. Ticklish sensations started to build as those fingers continued to flutter around her lips and even off her clit. “hehehehe sorry….that tickles…” she giggled.

Mia felt this incredible surge of arousal in her body as she heard Darby’s response. Her fingers continued to flutter, and Darby kept giggling. “Is this possible? Your pussy is ticklish too?” she asked.

“hehehehehe yes! Hehehehe it tickles!” Darby giggled as the fingers continued to make her laugh. Memories of how she was dominated by various opponents of hers filled her mind and she was happy that Mia was nice. She had submitted herself when having her pussy tickled and started to feel that way at the moment. She ended up laying on her back and continued to feel those ticklish tremors. Her legs started to kick a little and she felt so helpless.

“You are just too cute! Deputy Darby has a ticklish pussy! No one would have ever guessed that! Tickle tickle!” Mia teased as she continued to move her fingers around. This was so much fun and very erotic to her as Darby was now giggling harder. She never had a woman laugh from having her pussy touched before and this delighted her. She also thought this was a great form of revenge from her own earlier tickle torture. She looked at Darby’s laughing face and she couldn’t help but laugh too. She had Darby completely under her control and now it was time to send her into another dimension. Darby had to be loosened up now, and it was time to force her to have an orgasm. Her fingers stopped fluttering and her hand started to rub the pussy again. Mia was delighted to hear Darby moan and even felt her legs spreading open. That gave her much great access and she was going to drive this woman wild. “That’s right, enjoy this. Let yourself go…..” she cooed.

Darby felt relief when the tickling stopped on her most private area and then moaned when the hand started to rub her again. It felt amazing and now her sexual desires overwhelmed her. She heard Mia telling her to let herself go and her mind finally made that decision. She let go of her inhibitions and just enjoyed the feeling of your mound getting rubbed. That hand seemed to know her spots and now she even felt herself grinding a little. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip gently to savor these incredible feelings she was experiencing. Then she felt the hand rubbing against her clit. Her mouth opened up wide and she let her moan out. “Oooooooooh Gawd!!! That oooooh feels goooood.” she groaned.

Mia felt her nipples about to explode and the moisture between her legs became a lake. She loved the way Darby was letting herself go and enjoying the feelings she was giving her. She started to move her hand faster and faster against the clit and loved how that love button felt against her hand. She could also feel Darby’s pubic hair on her palm, and she continued to have her way with this pussy. Then she saw the look of ecstasy on Darby’s face and felt her body starting to tense up. She knew Darby had to be close and it was time to push her over the edge. “Come on Darby, let it out. Let yourself go and give me that orgasm…” she whispered as her hand continued its pleasurable assault.

Darby felt her entire body tensing up as the hand was pleasuring her clit. She felt her toes starting to curl inside her socks and her hips were moving with the rhythm of the hand. Her back started to arch a little and then it hit her! A thunderous orgasm tore through her body, and she started to convulse. It was an incredible feeling and she let all of her juices out. Her mind was spinning, and she felt incredibly good. That was a monster sized orgasm and it seemed like she needed that kind. All the tension she had was released and she even shuddered in pleasure during the aftereffects. She then looked over at Mia who had this beautiful smile on her face and her own mind snapped. Darby reached her head forward and started to kiss that beautiful woman with passion. She figured it was time to return the favor. Her hand was now trying to find the hem of the pajamas and she reached under. She pulled the gown upwards and then she reached her hand inside Mia’s underwear and started to rub her pussy!

Mia was stunned as she felt Darby reaching inside her underwear and planting her hand directly on her drenched pussy. Darby’s aggressiveness took her by surprise and the sexual feeling she felt overwhelmed her. She ended up laying on her back and now that large hand was rubbing her pussy faster and faster. Her eyes closed and she felt all those strong sexual feelings coursing through her body and she knew she was going to lose control very soon. “Oh Darby!!! Dios Mio!!! Oh, this feels so GOOD!!!” she yelled out.

Darby continued to rub her hand faster and faster, then took her index finger and found the inside of Mia’s pussy, penetrating her. She used her thumb to massage the clit and now she felt Mia’s body squirming and grinding. She had no idea what came over her, but she just wanted to make this woman scream out an orgasm. “You like this? Huh, you like this?” she asked with sexual aggression.

Mia was in a state of shock as she heard Darby’s aggressiveness. The finger inside her and on her clit drove her wild. The way Darby was dominating her right now only turned her on more and she felt the orgasm building up even faster. After watching Darby have such a sweet orgasm, the fact that she was immediately attacked to get one of her own made her body lose control. The pressure built up and once that thumb kept rubbing her clit, her orgasm hit her. “OOOOOOH FUCK YES!!!!!” she screamed out as her orgasm tore right through her very soul.

Darby smiled and continued to slide her finger in and out of the pussy and kept massaging the clit with her thumb as Mia had her orgasm. She then saw the beautiful woman shuddering and she let her fingers slide away, so Mia could enjoy the moment. She then laid down on her back and loved listening to the soft cooing sounds. Darby smiled as she realized that the release she got, and the one Mia got was a very satisfying way to end this evening. Once she heard Mia calm down in her moaning, she turned towards her and gave her a kiss on her right cheek. “That was amazing….I hope you liked it too. See ya in the morning. Hehehe” she giggled then closed her eyes.

Mia was still trying to recover from her monstrous orgasm and felt the kiss on her right cheek. She heard Darby’s words and it felt great. That was such a mind blowing orgasm and she felt exhausted. It also made her mind wonder about the red headed woman next to her. The way she touched her pussy and was so aggressive with it, she wondered if Darby ever did that before. She seemed really good at it. She chuckled to herself and figured she had just discovered something new about the deputy. It appears she had a secret about herself that no one else in town knew. She smiled, closed her eyes and went to sleep a very happy woman as the rain continued to fall.

THE NEXT MORNING

Darby lay in Mia’s bed, and she slowly woke up. It was still early in the morning and her body woke up at her normal time of 6am. She realized she wasn’t in her room and what had happened the previous night was not a dream. As her eyes adjusted, she noticed the sun was shining through the window, which was a good sign that the storm had passed. She turned her head to the left and saw Mia lying next to her still sleeping. Her mind started to recount what took place and she didn’t know what to feel. She had a great meal, then they had a fun tickle fight on the couch after dinner, which she won. Then because of the storm, the beautiful woman next to her invited her to stay the night. Then they became intimate. Darby could not believe that happened. Even though they both were not naked, they still touched one another and gave each other very powerful orgasms. Her head then faced the ceiling and she sighed. She tried to figure out why she was feeling a little guilty. Her last sexual encounter was with La Diabla and for some reason, it felt like she cheated on her. It was a silly thought because they were not in a relationship, they were separated well over 1,000 miles, and for all she knew, La Diabla could have had sex with others as well. Yet, she still felt a little guilty about it all. The orgasm felt amazing, but she did wish she could have had it with a woman she had strong feelings for. “Sorry Salem…” she thought to herself.

Mia slowly woke up and felt someone next to her. She smiled as she realized that it was Darby and it felt amazing to have her next to her. Her mind started to recall the events of the previous night and felt herself feeling a joy she hadn’t felt in a long time. She then moved her body closer to Darby’s and began to cuddle with her. She wished they were both naked, but this was still a very happy moment. She slowly opened her eyes and noticed that Darby’s eyes were open. She grinned as she saw that face. “Good morning…” she whispered.

Darby felt Mia right next to her, cuddling with her. She normally loved to cuddle someone, but that guilt continued to build in her. She really did enjoy Mia’s company and she resembled the outlaw, but she knew it wasn’t her. She knew she had to play this off, and also get ready to go to work. “Good morning. I hope you slept well…” she responded.

“I did….mmmmmmmm last night was amazing. I know we didn’t do everything we could have, but it was still an amazing night. I wish you could stay here with me all day, but I know you have to go to work soon.” Mia cooed.

“Yeah, I do. I still have to go home and put on muh fresh clothes and head to the station. Mia, I just…” Darby started to say.

“Before you say anything, Darby, let me tell you that last night was very amazing and I know it was something you didn’t expect to happen. Let’s just say we both needed it and it is something we shared together. I hope we can do it again one day, but I am not going to expect it. You are a very busy woman and I just thank you for spending time with me. If you ever want to do this again, you just let me know and we will have a good time.” Mia told her. She knew what took place last night could have been a one-time situation and didn’t want to expect her and Darby to become lovers. She would love to have that happen, but she figured it could have been Darby’s first time ever with a woman and may need to sort some things out.

“T-Thank you. I was going to say I enjoyed last night, and I hope it doesn’t make things weird between us. I have a lot of things on muh mind and I don’t want you to think I didn’t enjoy it. It felt good what you did, and I will always remember it. You are a special woman and thank you for the hospitality.” Darby responded. She didn’t know what to say and she was appreciative that Mia seemed to be understanding. It was true; she had a lot to sort out after that night. She had such strong feelings for La Diabla otherwise she probably would engage more often in these types of situations. She even thought that after this moment, could she allow Mandy to have her too? She then sat up in bed and stuck her legs out from under the blanket. It was time for her to get ready to go. She put on her jeans and her flannel shirt, then looked back at Mia who was staring at her.

“You are one beautiful woman Deputy Darby Reeves. If we ever get the chance to do that again, I think we will see each other a lot more hehehehe exposed. I haven’t even seen your feet yet!” Mia laughed.

Darby chuckled when she heard those remarks. It always amazed her that people wanted to see her feet. She also loved the compliments Mia gave and she knew if she ever spent the night with her again, it would be a full sex moment between the two women. She smiled at her, and she really did enjoy spending time with her. “Hehehe maybe one day you will. I will head back to muh house now. I hope you enjoy your day, and I will see you around. Thank you, Mia, for being so kind and loving. I will see muh way out. You can stay in bed. Hehe” she told her.

“See you around, Darby. Be careful out there….” Mia told her then watched her leave her room. She laid her head back down on the pillow and smiled. She actually had a sexual interaction with Plotsville’s greatest hero, and it was magical. She really did hope they could spend another night together and that way, they could really have a lot of sexual bliss. She closed her eyes and imagined a naked Darby being next to her.

Darby was heading back into town on her horse after getting home and changing her clothes. She wore the same jeans, but she changed her shirt to a blue and white flannel shirt. She wore her white cowboy hat and her brown boots. Her mind was still thinking about the previous night, and she allowed herself to enjoy the moment. La Diabla was in California at the moment, and she really shouldn’t have to feel guilty for enjoying herself. She also thought about her day and got a little excited. She was heading to The Thirsty Cowboy to meet with a young woman who was very eager to become a deputy. She sensed the woman wasn’t ready for the demanding job, but she had to at least let her try. She also wondered how she was going to speak to Sheriff Dickerson about this opportunity. Darby walked to The Thirsty Cowboy as that was where she was going to meet Becky Lockhart. It was 7:55am and she could see some townsfolks walking around, preparing to go to their jobs. She arrived at the bar, which was closed, and looked around. This was going to be Becky’s first test. Was she able to follow direct orders and be punctual. Darby looked at her pocket watch and it said 7:59am. “I wonder if she will make it….” she told herself.

Becky felt the pressure of getting to The Thirsty Cowboy on time! She raced her horse to get there as she slept a little late and actually traveled further than she would have. She stayed at her encampment on the outskirts of town. When it started to rain, she managed to find a cave and went inside for shelter. She was surprised by the storm and managed to stay dry. She even got her horse to stay within the cave area to stay dry as well. Her heart was beating fast as she did not want to be late. This was her opportunity to accomplish her dream and she couldn’t have it start on the wrong foot. She spotted the bar coming up and she urged her horse to go faster. Her pigtails were flying behind her, and she finally made it to the bar! She slowed her horse and then came to a stop. She saw her hero standing there and looking at her pocket watch. “Becky Lockhart reporting for duty, Deputy Darby!” she shouted as she saluted her.

Darby looked at her pocket watch and smiled. It said 8am and Becky had made it on time! She then looked at Becky who was dismounting her horse. She did like her enthusiasm and looked forward to seeing what she was made of. “Thank you for arriving on time, Becky. I hope you had a great night. I know it was a storm last night, so things might be a little tough today. As you can see, both of our boots are already muddy. Hehe” she told her as she looked at Becky’s brown boots.

“Yeah, it sure was rainin’ hard last night. Fortunately, I found a cave to sleep in, so I didn’t get soaked!” Becky said as she walked up to Darby.

“You slept in a cave? Why?” Darby asked.

“Oh, I didn’t tell ya. I sleep out in tha wilderness. I don’t have a place to stay yet.” Becky told her. She was proud of her camping skills and did manage to find that shelter. She knew she was resourceful and hoped that would help her get this job.

“You don’t have a place to stay yet? Oh Becky, you should have told me. I would have helped you find a place to stay. We will do that after we meet with the Sheriff.” Darby told her. She felt bad for this young woman. She moved all the way to Plotsville and didn’t have a place to stay.

“It’s ok, Deputy! I found a nice cave to stay dry in. It looked like someone stayed there before as well. I am doing ok. I am just really grateful you are giving me a chance today. I know I told ya before, but I want to say it again. You are muh hero and this is a dream of a lifetime.” Becky responded. She stood up straight and saluted Darby again.

“Well thank you for that wonderful compliment. I am glad I was able to inspire you. Now, let’s go meet the Sheriff. I can’t guarantee that he will hire you, but we should still talk to him. Are ya ready?” Darby asked.

Becky’s eyes lit up as this was the moment she was waiting for. Her nerves and excitement hit her at the same time, and she stood as stiff as a board, her smile grew wide from ear to ear and she felt herself getting emotional. “I am very ready!! I have been waitin’ for this moment for all muh life!” she said, still holding her salute.

Darby chuckled as she saw how stiff Becky’s body was and how she kept her salute. She had to hand it to Becky, the woman was determined to be a deputy. This was going to be a fun time together and she really hoped Becky had the ability to be a deputy. She seemed really “green” and may need some training, but she definitely had the desire for it. “You can stop saluting me now… hehehehe Come on, follow me.” she told her.

Becky let out a sigh of relief and began to walk with Darby. She had her horse’s reins and walked next to him. Her eyes grew wide as she looked at Darby’s white horse. She imagined her riding all around Plotsville on that horse, stopping all the bad guys and even stopping the bad women. She imagined Darby on her horse, lassoing the criminals and bringing them in for justice! Her adrenaline was spiking, and she just wanted to prove to everyone she was very capable. She saw people walking around looking at her and she started to imagine being their deputy as well. She saw a woman walking with a baby and she thought about saving the woman one day from someone dangerous. She also saw a tall man walking down the road and imagined rescuing him from a robber. Becky started to like Plotsville and hoped to make this her home. In order to do so, she needed to prove she belonged. She then saw Darby looking at her with a smile and it made her heart melt. Darby was so nice to her, and that made her admire her even more! “I really like this town, Darby! All the great people and excitement!” she said with eagerness in her voice.

“Hehehe Yes, Plotsville is a great town. I am glad ya like it. Tell me more about yourself, Becky. What was your life like back in Sticksville.” Darby requested. She wanted to get as much background information as she could, so when she talked to the Sheriff, she could try and convince him to give Becky a try out.

“Ya want to hear about muh life? Um, well….” Becky said, then started to tell Darby about her life in Sticksville. She talked about the farm she grew up on and about her family. She felt a sense of pride when she spoke about her brother, who was serving in the US army. She talked about how sweet her mother was, and how strong her father was. She talked about what she liked to do in her spare time and even talked about why she wanted to be a deputy. Becky bragged about how much she followed Darby’s adventures as well. “I mean, when I read that ya stopped a sex trafficking ring, it only inspired me more! Yer the greatest woman evah!!” she said beaming with pride.

“Hehe Thank you for that. But I didn’t do all that by muhself. I had lots of help. That’s the thing I want you to remember Becky. Being a deputy is very dangerous work and you have to be able to work as a team. Those articles you read about me? I was part of a team. Are you willing to be part of a team?” Darby asked. She did love her enthusiasm and was very anxious to see if she had the right talent to be a deputy.

“Ya betcha!!!” Becky responded back with a lot of energy. She was still very excited she had this chance. She kept telling herself to calm down because she didn’t want to blow this opportunity.

Darby giggled at her enthusiastic response and soon, they arrived at the Sheriff’s station. It was time for her to go to work, and she looked forward to this day. The day seemed like it would be interesting, just from having Becky with her. She did think it might be a great thing to have another female deputy as she was the only one. She loved hanging out with the guys, but to have another woman would be great. It would also be historic. Women did not become deputies by and large, so to have two of them in the same station would be the talk of the country. She then tied her horse to where the other horses were and even had Becky tie hers there as well. She then motioned her hand towards Becky to follow her into the station. She walked in and saw deputies milling around and having conversations with one another. It was the morning, and everyone was reporting for duty today that had to work. She always loved the energy and hoped it would be a smooth day. She nodded her head at a few of them as she made her way to her desk. Darby turned around and saw Becky looking around the station in awe. She made it to her desk and invited Becky to have a seat. “Ok Becky, you just wait right here for a moment. I will talk to the Sheriff and then bring you in. Just relax and it will be just a moment, ok?” she told her.

“Yes! I will wait right here for ya!” Becky responded. She then looked around as Darby left her office area and felt excited. She saw the awards Darby had received and saw a wooden plaque that indicated that she was Chief Deputy. This moment was very surreal to her as her hero was second in command of this station. She loved being in this place as she saw deputies walking by and they all seemed to be in a good mood. She thought about how they would be her teammates soon. She removed her hat and then anxiously awaited Darby to return.

Darby walked up to the door of Sheriff Dickerson and took a deep breath. She saw him sitting at his desk, reading over some papers. She knew she had to try and convince him to see if Becky could try to become a deputy. She admired him greatly, and was grateful for his leadership, guidance, and compassion. She always felt he was Plotsville’s greatest hero. She admired him with everything she had, as he was the one to give her the opportunity to even become a deputy. Hiring a woman was not something men did in this profession. He gave her the chance to be a deputy in this town after she moved here. Even though she was a deputy in her hometown, there was no guarantee she would be a deputy in Plotsville. She proved herself and Sheriff Dickerson eventually gave her the greatest honor. She was Chief Deputy, second in command to him. With that experience, she hoped she could do the same for Becky. Darby had no idea if Becky was up to the task, but she at least deserved a chance. She knocked on the door and he saw him motion for her to come in. She entered the office and smiled. “Good morning, Sheriff!” she said with a smile.

Sheriff Dickerson smiled as he saw his Chief Deputy enter his office. He absolutely adored Darby as she was the best deputy he had. He looked forward to working with her every day and was always proud of everything she did. He saw her like a daughter and had tremendous pride in her. He figured she was here for morning briefing before beginning her duties. “Good morning, Deputy. I hope you had a good night’s rest. Go ahead, sit down. Oh by the way, great job taking down Nick Fisher. You know we have had complaints about him over these last few months. He actually tried to attack a barmaid at The Thirsty Cowboy?” he asked.

Darby sat down in her chair and smiled. She remembered what happened the day before and it was good that Nick was arrested. “Yeah, he tried to attack a barmaid yesterday. He actually grabbed her wrist and tried to drag her over the bar! I had to put a stop to it. He even tried to attack me too. He poked me in the chest, and well, I took care of him. Hehehe I am glad he is in jail. People can relax for a while without him causing too much hassle.” she told him with a smile.

“Haha yes, he won’t be messing with anyone for quite some time. Great job as always. George told me that you pretty much humiliated him. Serves him right. So, ready for the briefing?” Sheriff Dickerson asked.

“Hehe yes, I took care of him. The best part was that he was trying to take down a woman but ended up getting his rear end kick. He won’t be bragging about why he is big again. Hahahaha” Darby joked. She remembered how she humiliated Nick and rescued Mia from that craven man. She then felt nervous as she knew what she was about to talk about next. “Yes, I am ready for the briefing. But before we do that, I want to tell ya something and hope that you consider something….” she told him as her heart was beating faster.

“Sure, what is it? What is on your mind?” Sheriff Dickerson asked.

“Well, after I had Nick arrested, I ran into a nice, young lady. I learned she moved to Plotsville yesterday all the way from Sticksville. What is interesting about her is that she is a spittin’ image of me! She is tall and has red hair. She also seems to be a huge admirer of me, and I feel really honored. She is sitting in muh office right now.” Darby told him. She could see the Sheriff smiling and figured so far, so good.

“Is that so? Haha that is funny. Another Darby walking around? Well, have fun showing her around. I am sure she will be excited to see where you work. Give her a great tour. Is that what you wanted me to consider?” Sheriff Dickerson asked with a smile.

“Well……kinda. You see….she is a huge fan of mine and….well…. she has been following muh adventures in the newspaper and…..well…..she asked me for something. I can’t give her what she is asking, because I have to ask you.” Darby told him. She felt her body trembling as she was about to ask her mentor the request from Becky.

Sheriff Dickerson could see Darby was very nervous and wondered what she was about to ask. He leaned back in his chair and looked at her with an understanding look. “Well, out with it. You can tell me what it is…” he told her.

Darby took a deep breath and figured she should just blurt it out to get it out of the way. “She wants to become a deputy here. She is asking for a job.” she told him.

Sheriff Dickerson looked at Darby in disbelief. Did she just really ask him to give some fan of hers a job as deputy? He chuckled a little and tilted his head to the left side. He was starting to think Darby was joking with him. “What? Hahaha you’re pretty funny, Darby. That was a good one. I needed that to get me ready for the day.” he joked.

Darby started to blush as she saw him laughing. He thought it was a joke and she started to feel bad. She had to somehow get him to at least consider this opportunity. Becky seemed like a determined young woman, and she remembered how people laughed at her when she wanted to become a deputy. She wanted to at least give her a chance. “Actually, it is a true request. She wants to become a deputy, just like me. She moved her life to Plotsville for the chance. I-I think we should at least test her out.” she responded.

Sheriff Dickerson stopped laughing and then looked at Darby. Judging by the look on Darby’s face, he realized she was being serious. He sat there and mulled over what he was just told. He knew hiring Darby was the best move he ever did, but hiring another woman? He didn’t know if that was a good idea and he wondered who this woman was. “Wait, you are serious. So, this woman you just met wants to be a deputy, huh? Well, you know I am not hiring any new deputies at the moment. Do you know if she even has the skills?” he asked.

“I don’t, really. I just met her yesterday. She told me she worked on a farm in her hometown and says she is able to handle it. To be honest, she seemed a bit clumsy, but that could be because she saw me for the first time. I am really flattered she admires me so much, but I really don’t know her abilities.” Darby told him. She did have to admit to herself that she had no idea if Becky could handle the job and now felt kind of silly. But she did not want to crush the woman’s dream. She also knew the Sheriff was not hiring at the moment, but she still wanted to at least try. “I got an idea. How about we give her a try out? I can take her out back and put her through some tests. If she fails, well we got our answer. But if she does well, we can take it from there. Please? Can we do this for her? I know how she feels. I was looked down upon as well when I asked to be a deputy. You gave me the chance to prove muhself, so I want to at least give her the chance too.” she pleaded.

Sheriff Dickerson nodded his head as he heard Darby’s plea. She was correct, he did give her a chance to prove herself when she first arrived. He started to figure it wouldn’t hurt to at least give the woman a chance to at least show if she had skills or not. “Ok, give her a tryout. Take her out back and run her through some drills. If she passes, then we will at least have something to consider. If she fails, at least she had an opportunity. Can you bring her to me? I want to meet her before you work her out.” he requested.

“Sure thing! Thank you, Sheriff! I will go get her. I really appreciate ya giving her a chance.” Darby told him, then stood up and left his office. She felt a little happy for Becky as she was going to at least have a chance to prove herself. She started to find herself rooting for the young woman and hoped she passed the drills. She found Becky in her office looking at her various awards and smiled. There was something about Becky that made her want to see her succeed. She motioned for Becky to follow her and to meet Sheriff Dickerson. She felt good inside as she could see the excitement in Becky’s eyes. She loved that about her and really hoped this was something Becky would always remember. Darby led her to the Sheriff’s office and invited her in. She pulled a chair for Becky and watched her sit down, then she followed. “Becky, I want you to meet the greatest Sheriff in the entire West! This is Sheriff Dickerson. Sheriff, meet Becky Lockhart of Sticksville.” she said as she introduced them to each other.

“Wow!!! I-I can’t believe it! I am actually meeting Sheriff Dickerson!! I read all about ya too! You are such a great hero! You were the one who ran off El Guapo’s gang! Yer the best Sheriff ever! It is a pleasure to meet ya!!” Becky said with excitement, then reached her hand forward to shake the Sheriff’s hand. She shook it with great veracity as she was truly excited at this moment.

Sheriff Dickerson was taken aback at this woman’s enthusiasm but liked it as well. He did notice she resembled Darby a lot. He saw her red pigtails resting across her shoulders and chest. He could see the freckles and that huge smile. He pulled his hand away and leaned back in his chair. “Nice to meet you too, Becky. So, Darby here tells me you are a huge admirer of hers. Tell me about yourself.” he requested.

“Sure thing!!! Well, I grew up in Sticksville on muh Ma and Pa’s farm. I then……” Becky started to say. She went over her life experiences from her childhood and when she turned into an adult. She felt all her adrenaline flowing as she was actually speaking with the most famous law enforcement officers in this part of the world. She felt her heart beating faster, she started to feel flustered as she continued to talk about herself. She expressed how much she wanted to help people in need and become a deputy. She talked about how much Darby inspired her to become a better person and knew being a deputy was something she truly wanted to be. She did not want to become a wife and work on a farm. Becky wanted to serve people. She wanted to protect people from criminals. She felt it was her duty as a human being to make sure people were safe from harm. Her hands were moving all of the place, as her enthusiasm never waned. She looked at both Darby and Sheriff Dickerson with her smile and felt thrilled. “That’s why I want to become a deputy, Sheriff. What the both of ya do every single day is a blessing. I want to follow in yer footsteps and I promise, I will be as great as muh hero Darby, and make ya very proud of me. I truly thank ya for allowing me the chance to become a deputy. I really mean it.” she said, then fought her emotions as she wanted to cry tears of joy.

Sheriff Dickerson smiled as he heard Becky’s story. She seemed to really want to become a deputy and she definitely had great enthusiasm for it. He felt that she had a good spirit about her, but he was still unsure. He did trust Darby, and if Becky survived Darby’s tests, then perhaps he might think about adding another deputy. He could probably convince the mayor to allow it, but he wanted to wait and see. “Well, I truly appreciate your enthusiasm and excitement, Becky. I see that you know being a deputy is not always about adventure. You seem to want to truly serve the people of Plotsville. You moving from Sticksville to here tells me you are one determined woman. But I will be honest with you too. You deserve to know everything. I am not hiring deputies at the moment. I have a full staff for this town, and I can’t promise you that you will become one. I do want to test you, however. I will have you go through some skills drills with Darby here. I have to see you if you are capable of even being a deputy. You perform well on those drills, and I will consider you possibly joining the team. No promises, but you have your chance. Prove that you are ready for this very tough lifestyle, ok?” he told her.

“THANK YA!!!! THANK YA SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!” Becky shouted as she heard that she was going to get a chance to prove herself. This was what she wanted. A chance to show what she can do. She also understood that if she failed, her dream was over. She looked at both Darby and Sheriff Dickerson and was ready to go. “Do we do that now?!” she asked with enthusiasm.

Darby looked at Becky and could see her unbridled excitement of getting a tryout. She couldn’t help but smile and she felt good about her. She seemed really green in terms of what a deputy would need to do but looks could always be deceiving. “Yes, we can go out back and I will put ya through some skills drills. Ready?” she asked.

“YOU BETCHA!!!! I am eager to show both of ya what I am made of!” Becky said with joy and then got up from her chair. She was ready to do whatever it took to become a deputy. She then looked at Sheriff Dickerson and she felt herself getting emotional. Her dream was starting to come true. “Thank ya for this opportunity, Sheriff! This means a lot to me. I have dreamed of this moment for a long, long time. I promise ya I won’t let ya down!” she said with a huge smile.

Sheriff Dickerson was amused by this young woman’s reaction and her excitement. He has always come across eager folks wanting to become deputies, and she was no different. He could see that gap toothed smile of hers and was curious about how she would do. He knew he couldn’t promise her anything but would love to see how she would do. “Good luck to you, Becky. Show us what you’re made of.” he simply told her.

“Ok, let’s go. Sheriff, we will be right out back.” Darby told him. She then motioned for Becky to follow her, and they left the office. She could see the bounce in Becky’s step and was quite amused by her energy. She was leading her down a corridor to go to the back of the station, and they encountered Deputy George. “Hiya George!” she greeted.

“Hi Darby! Good mornin’ to you. Who is this? Your sister?” George asked as he looked at Becky. He did a double take because the woman looked very similar to Darby. He saw the red hair, the red flannel shirt, blue jeans and brown boots. He saw that wide smile on Becky’s face as well.

“Hehehe I am not her sister. Muh name is Becky Lockhart and I looked forward to working with ya!” Becky said, then shook George’s hand vigorously.

“She’s a potential new recruit. We are going to do some drills. Be right back.” Darby told him, then started to head towards the back. She knew she would have to explain things to George later as he was probably in shock. She did find the “sister” comment funny and started to think many others will probably think the same way. She did look very similar to her, and she hoped that could be a good thing, especially if Becky could pass these skills drills. They made it outside and she looked around. Things were still a little wet, but if Becky was going to be a deputy, the weather should not matter at all. Criminals do not care about weather, and neither should law enforcement. She led Becky over to a stretch of land and looked at her. “Ok, are ya ready for this?”

Becky felt her adrenaline spiking as she was very excited about this moment. She looked around and saw various equipment and figured this must be the training area for the deputies. She did feel the chill in the air and hoped the muddy and wet conditions didn’t slow her down. She took a deep breath and nodded her head. “I’m ready!” she said with excitement.

“Ok, first up, I want to see how fast you are. I want to see you run from here, over to that small tree you see over there, then run back.” Darby instructed as she pointed to a small tree about 50 yards away from the station. She figured a speed test would be a good start and to get the heart pumping. “Ok, recruit! On ya mark, get set……..” she told her.

Becky looked over at the small tree and when she heard Darby tell her she had to test her speed, she got excited. She wanted to show how fast she was and prove she could do this. She then heard Darby ready to tell her to run and she got in position. She then heard the word “GO!!” and she took off! She ran as fast as she could towards that small tree. She could feel her feet slipping a bit in the mud, but she focused on getting to that tree. She made it there, then turned around, almost slipping. Then, she raced back as fast as she could, her long legs moving rapidly. She then made it back to where Darby was standing and when she tried to stop, she felt her feet losing their grip in the mud and she started to slide. She slid past Darby and was about to crash face first in the mud! Becky somehow managed to keep her balance and stayed upright. She was proud of herself as she normally would have fallen. “I made it! How did I do?” she asked with a smile.

Darby nodded her head and smiled. She had counted the seconds in her head on how long it took Becky to make it to the tree and then back to her. It was a pretty good time, not too fast, but definitely not too slow. She also saw how she almost slipped but kept her balance. That was something else she wanted to keep track of. “Not too bad, not too bad at all. Good job. Ok, now I want to test your agility. You see those crates over there? I want you to run as fast as ya can and weave in and out of those crates and make it back to me, ok?” she instructed.

Becky was still catching her breath, but still felt her juices flowing. She did a quick salute to Darby then got in position to run. When she heard the word “GO!”, she took off! She ran around the crates as fast as she could, trying to make sure she didn’t slip. She weaved in and out and now she was getting to the last crate on her way back. Then the tip of her boot clipped the edge of that final crate, and she went flying forward and landed chest first into the ground! She felt herself sliding across the mud and ended up at Darby’s feet. She saw Darby’s boots and felt really embarrassed at the moment. Becky looked up and saw Darby staring right back down at her. “Oops….sorry about that…” she said in a soft voice, as she felt completely embarrassed.

Darby nodded her head and took a mental note of what she saw. She figured the mud hindered the young woman and she also wanted to laugh. The look on Becky’s face when she was falling was very funny to her, but she was happy she was ok. She also felt for her because she had to be embarrassed by falling in the mud. She watched her slowly get to her feet and could see mud smeared all across the front of her shirt and her jeans. What she also noticed was Becky did not flinch. She stood up and saluted her. “Are you ok?” she asked.

“Yeah, I am still ok. Just feel a little silly. Hehe” Becky giggled. She then stopped saluting and started to wipe the mud off her shirt and jeans. She had to maintain her composure because this was her chance to prove herself in front of her hero.

Darby admired Becky’s determination and how she maintained her composure. She nodded her head and waved her hand. “Ok, that was a good effort. Now, follow me. Time for more tests…” she told her.

Becky took a deep breath and followed the deputy. She felt nervous, but she also felt confident. She hoped she did not fall again or make any other mistakes. In her mind, she had to be perfect. She had to shine in each skills test if she was to even be considered. She was still in awe that she was actually performing these drills with her hero. This was only her second day in Plotsville and here she was with a woman she admired and trying to become a deputy. A smile formed on her face as her excitement only grew.

Darby could see the excitement in Becky’s eyes and on her face and it made her feel good. She didn’t seem deterred from falling moments ago and she had this eagerness. Now it was time to keep putting her through tests. Next up was target practice. She took the young red head over to the shooting range and set up several targets with bulls-eye markers on them. She then handed her own gun over and watched as Becky took aim and fired. Many rounds were shot, and she reloaded the gun a few times. She stood there in awe as she saw Becky hit target after target. Darby’s eyes went wide as she saw how the bullets were hitting the target papers and was very impressed. After that drill, she took her on several other drills. She watched as Becky performed hogties, agility tests, tests on how fast to reload a gun, and even some exercises. The recruit seemed to be holding her own throughout all the drills even though there were moments where she almost fell a few times. In her mind, she seemed a bit clumsy, but didn’t fall on her face again. There was a drill she wanted to do, but with the mud on the ground, she figured she would have to do it at another time. That was wrestling. She really didn’t want to wrestle Becky in the mud.

Now, it was time for the final test, which was an obstacle course. The obstacle course was something Darby and the other deputies created to test their limits. Deputies had to run around objects, hurdle over crates, climb over a wooden wall, slide under low beams and even balance themselves on a thin piece of wood that was similar to a gymnastics balance beam. On either side of the beam, which was 5 feet in the air, were empty barrels. If someone were to fall off the beam, they would be stuck inside the barrel and the other deputies would ridicule them, even sometimes roll them around the yard. It was always a fun time, and the pressure was on to survive the course. It was a great training exercise and Darby was wondering how Becky would do. After removing the barrel lids that prevented the rain from going in, she led her over to the start of the course and smiled. “Ok Becky, here is our final test. This is our famed obstacle course. It tests your physical abilities and even your mental abilities. Because ya have to do this within a certain time. You have got 3 minutes to completely run this course. I got muh pocket watch to time you. Are you ready?” she asked.

Becky looked at the course and it looked daunting. She was already a little tired from the earlier drills, now she had to finish this course in 3 minutes. It would test her own endurance and she knew she had to do it. “I am ready Deputy Darby! I think I can do it in 2 minutes! Hehehe” she bragged.

“Well, we shall see. On your mark…..get set………..GO!!!” Darby shouted as she then looked at her pocket watch to start timing.

Becky heard the word “go” and took off running. The mud was a little slippery, but she was able to manage to keep running. She cleared the crates, weaved in and out of the objects in her path. She made it to the wall and at first, she had trouble climbing it. She felt her muscles straining, and barely got her leg over, but she made it! She knew that took a little time, so she ran faster. She could feel her legs burning as she slid under a low beam, getting her a little muddier, but she didn’t care. This was her moment to shine! The time was ticking, and she finally made it to the balance beam, which was the final part of the drill. She climbed up the mini stairs and now she had to balance herself. The thin piece of wood was very skinny as the width of the beam was within the width of her own foot. This was going to be difficult balancing, but she knew she could do it. She took a step on the beam, then the next one. “I can do this!!!” she told herself.

Darby watched as Becky made her way through the obstacle course. She did notice that there were a few times Becky could have crashed and burned into the crates, almost hit the low beam, barely made it over the wall and now she saw her on the balance beam. The young woman seemed to balance herself and saw the large smile on her face. She could see that Becky was confident in herself and even tried to move faster on the beam. She knew that probably wasn’t a good idea but wondered if Becky could make it. She glanced down at her watch and the 3 minutes had already passed, but she wanted to see her finish the course. “Come on, Becky! You can do it!” she yelled out in encouragement.

Becky heard Darby cheering for her and she got excited. Her legs started to move even faster as she was almost halfway across the beam. She figured she was probably going to beat the 3-minute time as her hero was cheering for her. Then she tried to take another step when the tip of her right boot clipped the back of her left boot, and she lost her balance! She tried to maintain her balance with her arms flailing away and her eyes went wide with shock! “WHOA! WHOA! WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!” she screamed out as she started to fall to her left!

Darby saw Becky tripping over her own feet and saw the woman desperately trying to maintain her balance. She could see the arms flapping in the air like wings and then she fell to the left side! She watched Becky fall towards the barrels and then heard the crash! She was in shock as it appeared she fell hard. She ran over towards the barrel area and saw that Becky had fallen into the barrel, butt first! The woman was folded like a chair and her feet were sticking out the top of the barrel and her arms on the other end. Her head was slightly below the barrel line, and it looked really uncomfortable. She could see the soles of the boots and a glimpse of the red hair. “Are ya ok, Becky??!!” she called out.

Becky moaned a little as she realized the predicament she was in. She fell into the barrel and now was stuck! She felt minor pain, but she wasn’t hurt. Embarrassment started to wash over her as she crashed and burned on the obstacle course. She looked up and saw Darby looking down on her. Her face went red, and she wanted to just bury herself in a hole and never come out. “Yeah…I’m ok.” she muttered softly.

Darby wanted to laugh as she saw these booted feet and arms sticking out of the barrel. It was always a humorous time when other deputies fell into the barrels, and Becky was no different. No one ever fell into the barrel like Becky did in terms of her body position, they usually went feet first, or landed on the surface of the barrel. She looked at Becky’s face and knew the poor woman had to be embarrassed. But it was still a drill and she had to show Becky what it was like to be a deputy. She was happy she wasn’t hurt and now it was time to have a little fun. Hazing was a fun thing to do with one another at this Sheriff’s station. “You sure look like you are in quite the predicament, Becky. How do ya get out of this?” she asked her.

Becky looked up and saw this grin on Darby’s face. This made her feel more embarrassed as it must have been a really funny sight of her falling into the barrel. Now she was being asked how she could get out of this moment. She tried to get her hands to rest on top of the barrel’s edges, but she couldn’t get a grip because of how she was folded. She was happy she was very limber, or she could be in a lot of pain. She could see her own folded legs in front of her face and saw her feet sticking into the air. She had to get out of this barrel and maintain some form of dignity. Her clumsiness once again humiliated her. “I can *grunt* get outta this! Just a moment….” she grunted.

Darby looked on as she saw Becky trying to get herself out but failing miserably. She already knew she would have to help her out, but she wanted to test Becky’s resolve. It was also funny to her as she had that image of Becky flapping her arms in the air like a bird and had the look of absolute terror on her face. As her recruit continued to struggle, she saw the booted feet wiggling in the air. “Hehehehe come on Becky! Get yourself outta this mess! If we were in the field and you were trapped with no one around, what would ya do?” she teased.

Becky felt herself blushing as she heard Darby teasing her. She knew she had to prove herself and find a way out of this mess. She started to get frustrated and could hear Darby teasing her. She knew the deputy meant no harm, but it still made her feel completely embarrassed. She grunted and struggled but just could not get herself out of the barrel. She knew she needed help, and it was time to ask for it. “Darby….can ya…..can ya please help me?” she asked meekly.

Darby shook her head in amusement as she knew the poor woman was trapped and had no way out. She didn’t want to be mean to her, but she also had to show the difficulties of this job. She wanted to see what Becky was made out of because in a true dangerous situation, she would have to learn how to fend for herself. She had endured that many times, including her adventures with Madam Olivia, Gloria and Priscilla. She knew Becky Lockhart had to learn how to handle moments like these. She looked at the booted feet wiggling around helplessly, and a funny idea came to her mind. Darby thought of a great way to test Becky and use her own personal experiences to help. “You know Becky, if we were chasing a bad guy, or bad lady, things like this could come up. You could be trapped like you are now, and the bad lady could…..do…..things to you to make ya feel embarrassed. Hehehehehe” she teased as the thought of what she was going to do excited her.

Becky heard Darby’s words and she felt silly. She was in a funny predicament and started to think what would happen to her if a bad guy did have her in this situation. She was happy that it was Darby, or there was no telling what a criminal would be doing to her. “Hehehe Yeah, I do feel a little silly right now. Can ya help me up?” she asked.

“Not just yet….hehehehe I want to test you some more. Let’s say you were chasing a criminal and then ya fell like you just did. What would you do? This is important Recruit because sometimes, accidents happen!” Darby teased her. She kept thinking about what she was about to do, and it excited her. It should be a fun moment and perhaps prepare Becky for any situations she may encounter. It was not a normal part of training, but after her own experiences over the last year, this could be a very valuable lesson.

Becky realized Darby was testing her again and she had to think quickly. She was trapped inside the barrel, her body folded up with her hands and feet in the air and she could barely move. It was a good question because if this did happen in real life, how would she handle it? It wasn’t like she could ask the criminal to help pull her out of the barrel. She then tried to move her arms down so that she could place her hands on the edge of the barrel and try to lift herself up. She started to grunt as her arms did come down a little, but just could not get good enough leverage to pull herself up. “Um..*grunt* give me a moment *grunt* I will figure this out *grunt*” she said, desperately trying to get out of her situation.

“Hmmmm… you seemed to be havin’ a bit of trouble there, recruit. Here’s a twist to your predicament. Let’s say you are trapped like how you are right now, but then a criminal woman walks up to you and has dastardly plans for ya! For example, a woman may want to treat lady deputies differently. They know how our bodies work, and know we have certain weaknesses….” Darby teased as she now looked inside the barrel and saw Becky’s frustrated face. She felt a chill in her own body as she was channeling memories of what La Diabla did to her that very first time. She felt a sense of power in herself as she was in control of what was happening and was going to have a lot of fun. She then looked at Becky directly in her eyes and smiled. “Weaknesses that will break you….” she said ominously.

Becky felt a chill in her body as she listened to Darby’s words. She knew this was a test and Darby was pretty convincing on pretending to be a potentially dangerous criminal. It made her realize that she had to be prepared for anything! She wondered what Darby meant by women having certain weaknesses. “Um…whatever do ya mean? Ya will try to break me?” she asked with nervousness.

“Yes! Hehehehe so, pretend I am a dangerous lady criminal. I am now here looking down at you and seeing the heroic deputy Becky trapped! I have evil plans for you, but first I need you to admit you are weak. I got just the thing to make you admit it!” Darby told her. She kept feeling her excitement level grow as she pretended to imitate a woman she cared for deeply. There was something to this mindset and she knew exactly how Becky felt right now. Confused and concerned. “Hmmmmm Deputy Becky, you look kind of uncomfortable right now. How about I help ya a little bit and make you comfy?” she teased.

Becky looked at Darby with a confused look on her face and wondered what she meant by making her comfortable. She was a little excited because Darby sounded like a criminal, and this would be a great test. She kept trying to think of a way to get out of this situation, but she was truly trapped. Then she saw Darby wrap her hands around her right boot! She wondered if she was going to get pulled out by her ankles. Then she felt the hands sliding upwards and her boot started to slide down her leg. Becky felt a panic in her body as her boot was sliding and wondered if Darby was trying to take it off. “W-What are ya doing to muh boot?” she asked.

“Like I said ya cowardly deputy, I am making you more…..comfortable. hehehe.” Darby told her as she felt the boot sliding off. Flashbacks of when this happened to her filled her mind. She felt nervous herself as she felt she was embodying the aura of La Diabla. She then removed the boot clean off Becky’s foot and smiled. “There! Now you must be a little relieved to get your foot out of there. Hehehe” she teased.

Becky gasped as she saw and felt her boot come off her right foot. She could see her dirty white sock and felt embarrassed. She didn’t have her cleanest socks on, but she also never expected to show Darby her socks today. She wiggled her toes a little and was grateful she didn’t wear another certain pair of socks. Those had holes in the toes! “Um….criminal lady, why did ya take off muh boot?” she asked nervously, trying to stay in the role.

“You must be hard of hearing! I took it off to make you more……comfortable.” Darby told her, changing her voice to sound more evil. She was really getting into this roleplay and saw Becky’s nervous foot wiggling around. She noticed her foot was large, but that was because Becky was tall. She figured she would use the same taunts she received whenever her boots were taken. She did notice the sock was dirty but paid no mind. She then looked inside the boot and saw the size. It was a size 10. “You sure have some big feet there, deputy! Hehehe” she playfully teased.

Becky started to blush as she heard that taunt. She knew she had some big feet and now her hero noticed as well. “Ya got to let me go….When I get outta here, I’m gonna…..” Becky said as she continued to struggle to get out of the barrel.

“You’re gonna do what, deputy? See, I have you trapped and you are all…..mine! hehehehe” Darby laughed evilly. She then wrapped her hands around the left boot and started to tug it loose. The boot started to slide off the leg and finally came right off the foot. Now, she saw both of Becky’s socked feet sticking up in the air. She liked how they were feebly wiggling around and that got her excited. She then placed the other boot on the ground, next to the first one, then stared at a stunned Becky in her eyes. “Now there, aren’t ya more comfy?” she taunted.

Becky felt embarrassed but also amused. Darby had taken her boots off probably to humiliate her as having boots removed was an insult to do to someone in these kinds of situations. She liked the test as it made her desire to prove herself even greater. The problem was, she was stuck and helpless. “Listen to me ya dangerous criminal! I am on officer of tha law, and you will set me free RIGHT NOW!!!” she shouted, trying to sound convincing.

“Oh you poor, helpless deputy. You are not in any position to demand things. In fact, I got ya right where I want ya. You should be more comfortable now, but in a short time, you won’t be. Admit you’re a weak deputy! Tell me now or suffer some consequences……” Darby told her, trying to make her face look evil.

“Nevah!!! I am not a weak deputy and I sweah to ya. If you don’t get me outta here, I promise ya I will take ya to jail and keep ya there for the rest of yer miserable life!!” Becky shouted back. She wanted to laugh but had to keep her composure and prove she was indeed strong enough to perform in tough situations.

“Hehehehe you just don’t get it do you? I know you are a weak deputy! I can see it in your eyes! Plus, I can already tell……You are nothin’ but………..a TENDERFOOT!!!!” Darby told her. Her body shivered a little as she remembered that moment when La Diabla first called her that. Then she remembered how that was proven and now she was about to do it to Becky. She wondered if she was going too far in this role play, but then reminded herself that she experienced this exact situation multiple times and was never prepared for it. If she at least showed Becky on what could happen, the young woman could at least be mentally prepared. She hoped it never happened to her, but just in case….

Becky gasped as she heard the insult. She knew living around these parts that being called a tenderfoot was a great insult. If she were to be a deputy, then she had to be very tough. A tenderfoot was someone who was very weak and didn’t work hard. She worked hard her whole life and now that was being put to the test. She also thought that after this drill, she was going to commend Darby for role playing with her. It seemed so realistic for some reason even though there was no way this could ever happen in reality. “A tenderfoot????!!! How dare ya insult me like that, you evil woman! This is yer last chance! Either you let me be and go away, or ya help me outta here!!! Then we can face off one on one and I will show ya I am NO tenderfoot!!!” she declared.

“You ARE a tenderfoot, deputy! I can tell! In fact, I am gonna take a look at them to prove it to ya! Off with the socks!!” Darby threatened. She felt her own pulse racing as she reached under the jeans leg to find the top of the sock. The socks were a bit worn, so they slid down easily and came off the heel. She could see the very light pink skin on the heel and now she was peeling the rest of the sock. Soon, the arch was exposed. She could see the creamy skin on the arch and couldn’t help but smile.

Becky was in shock as she felt her sock coming off. She felt her sock leaving her foot and she was definitely not prepared to have her feet stripped naked. Not by Darby. It was a surreal feeling as she felt the sock come completely off her foot and she could see the top of her foot and her long toes. She did not know what to do at that moment. This was perhaps the toughest drill she ever faced and had no idea something like this could happen. She saw the huge grin on Darby’s face, and she actually felt a streak of fear. “W-Why did ya take off muh sock?” she said with great nervousness.

“I want to prove you are a tenderfoot! Now, let me take a look at this foot of yours…hehehe” Darby teased. Her eyes then looked at the sole and she liked what she saw. The ball of the foot was also a light pink color and saw the long, medium thick toes that also had pale skin on the undersides. They reminded her of her feet a little, but her own foot skin was a much deeper pink color. She did think the foot looked nice and it also looked a bit tender. She knew Becky was not ready for this situation, in fact no one would be. That’s what made this drill even better. To get this woman prepared for anything. “Yep, you truly are a tenderfoot. Hehehehe now, let’s get this other sock off of you…” she teased.

Becky felt helpless. Darby was looking at the bottom of her foot and there was nothing she could do. Then she felt her other sock coming off and her feet were going to be bare! Her mind kept spinning as she didn’t know what else to do. This was harmless fun, but she felt ashamed that she couldn’t stop Darby from making her feet naked. Then a memory returned to her mind. She remembered a few months back when she was in a barn and was trapped in the hayloft. Two women that she was rivals with removed her boots and socks there and then tortured her! Her body shuddered as that memory flowed through her mind and it made her think. What if Darby did the same thing? Becky then shook her head to remove that thought because surely, Darby would never do that to her. It just couldn’t happen. “Why are ya doing this to me? I am not a tenderfoot! Put muh socks and boots back on!” she demanded.

“Nope…..I like your feet, deputy. They look nice and…..tender. hehehehe” Darby teased. She saw both soles and felt excited and somewhat aroused. She was going to have a little fun with Becky, then get her out of this situation. She placed the palms of her hands on the soles and looked down at Becky’s surprised face. She could feel the softness in the feet, and she liked it. “Remember when I told you that women have certain weaknesses? Well, I bet the farm that you have that same weakness. You know that your feet are a weakness and if you do not admit that you are in fact a weak deputy, then I will just have to MAKE YOU admit it….hehehehe” she playfully threatened.

Becky was trying to figure out what Darby was up to. She felt a little nervous with Darby’s hands touching her feet and she really hoped what happened to her in the barn was not going to happen now. She did notice how soft Darby’s hands were and remembered when she first shook her hand. It was such an amazing feeling to touch those hands, but now they were on her feet and her hero was talking about a woman’s weakness. She figured that she still had to maintain some toughness even though the feeling on her feet worried her. Since Darby was still in role play mode, she had to continue as well. “Listen to me ya darn criminal! I already told ya, I have no weakness! Muh feet are not a weakness and if ya don’t stop touching me, I sweah I will…..” she tried to say.

“You will do WHAT?? I got you now deputy! Now, you will learn how powerful I really am! Hmmm…. Your feet sure are tender…” Darby said, then did a silly grin. She was happy Becky was playing along, but now it was time to test her resolve. This was going to be a lot of fun! “…and with tender feet, it means that they must also be……….a little ticklish?” she asked, then started to lightly run her fingers up and down both soles.

Becky’s eyes nearly popped out of her head and her entire body shook with fear as she felt those fingers moving up and down the bottoms of her feet. The ticklish sensations hit her hard, but she somehow managed to not burst into hysterical laughter. The touching was very soft, and it tickled a lot, but she had to hold firm. She wondered if Darby was trying to test her toughness. Even though she was desperate to hold out and prove her strength, she wondered why did it had to be tickling? Why did it have to be on her feet? She recently discovered her ticklish feet were indeed a weakness. Becky hoped this was just a quick game and she would be taken out of this barrel. “W-what *grunt* are ya *ugh* doing ya *grunt* dirty varmint?” she grunted, desperate not to laugh.

Darby could feel Becky’s feet wiggling and she couldn’t help but smile. She could hear that effort from her new friend to not laugh, but she knew without a doubt it must have been driving her crazy. She liked the way her fingers moved up and down the feet, but then they started to wiggle too much. She decided to hold Becky’s left ankle with her right hand, then tickle that same foot with her left. She saw the foot starting to wiggle within her grasp and lightly tapped her fingers along the sole. “Yep! You sure have some tender feet, deputy! I can feel ya squirming in muh grasp! Are you ticklish? Hehehe” she taunted.

Becky started to panic as she knew Darby was about to tickle her! She was going to get tickled on her feet and she was trapped! She slowly shook her head and fear really gripped her. This was the worst thing that could happen to her as she remembered how her rival Peggy tickled her feet, and even how her friend Sue Ann tickled her feet and both times she wanted to submit to them. Now she felt her left ankle being held tightly and fingers were now moving all over the bottom of her foot. The ticklish sensations got even stronger, and she gritted her teeth. She had to fight this horrible ticklish sensation because she did not want to show that weakness and pass this test! Becky’s face started to turn red, then she let a giggle slip. She felt the pressure to hold on, but those fingers on her foot were going to make her break.

Darby could see the sheer effort to not break out into hysterical laughter on Becky’s face. She had to admire her a little for trying to fight this ticklish feeling as she knew all too well how devastating it could be. She was happy that Becky was probably very ticklish, which would make this part of the drill even more fun. She focused her fingers on the ball of the foot, moving the tips of her fingers side to side across the flesh and saw Becky’s long toes curling tightly. Now it was time to tease her to make her laugh! “Not so tough now are you, deputy? Look at ya. I can see how muh fingers are slowly breaking you down. Soon, you will break, and I will know you are a weak deputy! I bet I can get you to admit all of your secrets just by tickling the bottom of your foot….hehehehehe” she teased with an evil laugh.

Becky looked up at Darby and saw that face smiling back at her. This was a fun role play game, but she was slowly losing the battle. Her feet were very sensitive and the feeling of being helpless only magnified the ticklishness. She let a few more giggles escape her lips, and she knew the dam was going to break and she would be a laughing fool very shortly. She couldn’t even respond to the taunts because if she tried to speak, she would laugh hysterically. She shut her eyes again, trying to focus on anything else but those teasing fingers across the ball of her foot.

Darby was enjoying herself and still felt admiration for this young woman’s grit. She thought to herself she probably would have been broken already and laughed because her feet were terribly ticklish. All those situations she was in, broke her many times over and laughed in horrific laughter as she was tortured. She didn’t plan on breaking Becky like that, but to send a strong message about the potential dangers of being a woman deputy. “I can see you fighting! That is most admirable, but deputy, I have the power over you. We both know you are weak! Just let the laughter out, admit you are weak, and you can avoid some……terrible……ticklish…….consequences…..” she threatened.

Becky’s eyes opened up again and now she was in panic mode. Darby did not stop in tickling her foot and she had to do something. She then started to bat her right foot towards the left, trying to knock away Darby’s fingers. She had to fight with everything she had, or she would lose the role play game. Her eyes started to water as she held in her explosive laughter, and she wondered just how long was Darby going to tickle her foot!

Darby chuckled as she felt the right foot banging into the left foot to knock away her fingers. This woman still had some fight in her, and it made her feel a little more confident in her. She paused her tickling to give her a rest, then she was going to tickle her again. “Hmmmm…looks like the deputy has a little fight in her! You won’t hold out forever, you weak deputy! I know your weakness and soon, you will be mine! Admit it! You are not good enough to be a Plotsville deputy! Admit it!” she told her with a playful evil tone.

Becky felt a large wave of relief flow through her body as the tickling stopped. She could feel her breathing become heavy as it took great effort to prevent her from laughing foolishly. She heard Darby’s words and started to build some confidence in herself. She managed to fight off the urge to quickly submit. She heard it in Darby’s words. She had fight in her! That got her motivated to keep going and prove she was worthy of being a deputy. She prayed that the tickling would stop, however or she would in fact explode. “Ya can’t break me…..I am a proud deputy just like muh hero, Deputy Darby Reeves! Ya may be touchin’ muh foot real funny like, but I am NOT weak! I swear ya nasty criminal, when I get out of this, I am comin’ after ya!!!!” she told her with confidence in her voice.

Darby tried her best to not have a beaming smile on her face after hearing Becky say those words to her. She felt a sense of pride as a potential female deputy was fighting with everything she had right now, even in this most embarrassing situation. It also allowed her to try and push her further. She was thrilled Becky was fighting because if she quit earlier, then she knew she wouldn’t be cut out to be in law enforcement, even from this silly game they were playing. She had suffered this exact humiliation so many times over the past year and she never submitted quickly either. It had to overwhelm her to get her to break, but she also had some fight in her. Now, she was curious on how far she could go with tickling Becky’s feet to see if she would break. Even if she did, it would be no shame because she had submitted so many times herself. “Is that right? You want to come after me? Well, we will see about that! I am looking at your feet right now and I see weakness! You WILL admit it deputy! Ya can’t hold out forever…..” she told her menacingly.

Characters featured in this part:

01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png

UP NEXT: Becky gets an offer and new outlaws make their presence known!

How did you part 2? Darby has her hands full doesn't she? haha She definitely deserved some "release" and now she has a new person to work with. Becky will be a major character in this series and she has a lot of learning to do. She has great potential, but can she handle the job? Again, thank you for all of your support for these characters. You truly make Deputy's Universe what it is today. Your comments are most welcomed!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back