• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) Character Intro: Becky Lockhart Part 2 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for the second part and finale of Becky Lockhart's introduction story. Thank you for all the wonderful comments on part 1. It seems like this new character and she will be a permanent part of this universe going forward. She has been a very fun character to write about and I look forward to her adventures in the future. This universe is growing and I truly appreciate all of your loyalty and enjoyment of this universe I created. Now, enjoy part 2 and let me know what you think!

PART 2

NIGHT OF THE DANCE

Becky sat on her bed in her room and started to go over what happened to her recently. After she got home from that incident in the barn, all she could think about was what happened. She got herself stuck in the hayloft and the women who came to “rescue” her were two women she did not get along with. When they discovered how helpless she was, they removed her boots and socks and did something she never knew could happen. They tortured her by tickling her feet. That feeling of those hands all over her feet drove her insane with laughter and eventually made her submit to them. They forced her to break her date with Michael Roberts and he even showed up at that moment. While she was breaking their date, another thing happened to her. Peggy and Rachel were lightly pawing at her bare feet, but it didn’t torture her. It tickled her, but it also made her aroused. These past few days she looked at her feet and wondered why they were so responsive to certain kinds of touch. She knew feet could be ticklish, and hers was more ticklish than she ever imagined. But she also wondered how she felt so turned on just by having her feet softly touch. It was like she discovered a whole new thing about her body. She also reflected on the spanking she received and even had her ass tickled. What really got her mind spinning was the fact that Peggy dominated her and even touched her most private area. She should have been upset, but it felt incredibly good to be touched at that moment. This confusion on her sexual feelings all started by having her feet tormented. “Why are muh feet so sensitive?” she asked herself.

Her attention then turned to the big Sticksville dance tonight. She never did tell her father that she broke the date with Michael and even though she did not want to go to the dance after what happened to her in the barn, she decided to go anyway. She couldn’t tell her father she broke the date as he would be very upset with her. She had to obey his directives. She couldn’t bear the shame of telling why she had to break the date. The past few days, Becky stayed on the farm and didn’t really go into town. She went one time and she saw Peggy there. Peggy made sure she confirmed when she was supposed to be the maid and to also clean her boots. That was a very humiliating experience, but she had no choice. Becky then got up from her bed and decided to get ready. She put her hair in her customary pigtails, then put on her socks. Becky finished up by putting on her jeans, her nice red cotton blouse that was buttoned in the front and then placed her hat on her head, then put on her brown cowboy boots. These were the real nice kind, not the ones she typically wore. She nodded to herself in her mirror and then headed downstairs to see her parents. Once she made it down, she saw them standing before her.

“Becky Lockhart, you look BEAUTIFUL!” Allison told her. She loved the way her daughter looked and beamed with pride.

“You will by far be the most beautiful woman at the dance! That Michael Roberts will be the luckiest man there!” Jack said with pride. He was really hoping this would be the beginning of a courtship so his daughter could get married. He liked her being around the house, but she was 20 years old and time to move out.

Becky blushed as she heard her parents’ compliments. “Awww stop that! Ya makin’ me blush…” she said.

“Nonsense! Now, I want you to have a real good time! Make sure that Michael fella is a gentleman. I want him to court ya, but if he puts his paws on ya, belt him a good one and then tell me and I will finish him ya hear?” Jack said being a protective father.

“Hehe I am sure he will be a perfect gentleman and not put his hands on me tonight. I have that belief.” Becky responded as she was correct. With him being with Peggy, he wouldn’t be touching her at all.

“Alright now! Time for ya to get to the dance! Have fun tonight sweetie!” Allison said.

Becky nodded her head and hugged her parents before she exited the house. Once she got outside the house, she took a deep breath and looked up at the evening sky. “What am I gonna do? I can’t believe I lied to Ma and Pa…” she said exasperated. She then made it to her horse and mounted him. She then took off towards the main town square where the dance was being held in the town Bingo Hall.

Becky made it to the town square and saw the crowd of people. It seemed like so many people were going to this dance, and it was going to be a great time. She guided her horse to a stable where the townsfolks kept their horses and dismounted it. She then walked towards the bingo hall and saw all the people excited. Some were dressed in fancy suits and dresses; others were dressed in more casual clothes like she was. As she made her way through the crowd, she finally arrived at the entrance of the Bingo hall. There was still time before they let everyone in, but she knew some of the folks at the door and wanted to say hello. There was a man and a woman there and she made idle chit chat when she heard a voice in the crowd.

“BECKY!!! BECKY!!! OVER HERE!!!” the voice yelled out.

Becky excused herself from the couple at the door and looked out into the crowd. Then she saw a woman approaching her and she got excited. It was her friend Sue Ann! She had been friends with her since they were small children, and she was always happy to see her. “Sue Ann! Hey!” she yelled back.

Sue Ann Gibson was a 20 year old woman who stood about 5’7” tall, with long, luscious black hair, and had a very attractive figure. Her size C bosom stood out as well as her wide hips which drew the attention of many of the men in Sticksville. Her parents were working folks in town, with her father being a carpenter and her mother a schoolteacher. At age 19, she found a job in town as a saloon girl in the town’s main bar, “Sticks & Stones”. She was a major hit at the saloon and made enough money for her own place to live. She didn’t want to live at home all her life, so she rented a room from a wealthy banker in town and loved it. The room was actually a converted shed on the property, and it gave her a great deal of privacy. She had to go bathe in the main house and also use the bathroom, but other than that she had her own place. Sue Ann then approached Becky and the two women hugged. “Good to see you! Where have you been the last few days??” she asked.

Becky smiled at her friend and hesitated for a moment. She didn’t want to go into details about what happened at the barn as it was too embarrassing to discuss. She and Sue Ann were good friends, but they weren’t really close. Becky had friends and Sue Ann was the one she hung out with most, but she was always shy about revealing things to others. “I have been around…Ya here for the dance?” she smiled.

“Yes! I came here to have a good time and better yet, get a good amount of alcohol in me! Haha” Sue Ann responded. She loved to drink alcohol and whiskey was her favorite. She planned to drink a lot tonight and maybe even hook up with some lucky guy. She always got horny when drunk and she loved sex. She was careful to hide her promiscuity as she didn’t want to be seen as a whore. Typically, after haven drunken sex with another man, she disappeared before the guy even realized she left and she always had the guy drunk severely enough to have sex. That way, he couldn’t really remember if he actually had sex as he woke up alone. “You look cute tonight...” she said, admiring Becky.

“Thank ya! You always look great. Hehe Mind if I hang out with ya tonight?” Becky asked. Even though her date with Michael was broken, she could at least have a good time with Sue Ann.

“Of course darling! You got to have at least one drink with me..hehe” Sue Ann told her. She knew Becky wasn’t much of a drinker, but she wanted to get her tipsy for fun.

“Well…ok. Just one drink!” Becky responded with a smile. The two women then started to chat about things and having a good time, then finally the moment arrived. The partygoers were allowed into the bingo hall and the dance began.

Two hours went by, and the dance was in full swing. The band was playing loudly, and many people were on the dance floor, having a great time. Men were dancing with their women, kids were running around having a great time, teenagers were off on their own trying to socialize, and the adults were also sitting around tables and enjoying themselves with drinks and conversation. The hall was decorated with red, blue and white streamers, and round tables that surrounded the dance floor. The stage for the band was on a carefully constructed wooden structure that held all the musicians. There was a bar beyond the tables near the wall and the line was long. The clamor of the guests was quite loud, even with the music playing. There was also security as the Sheriff and his lone deputy attended the event to maintain the peace. They had to eject a few drunk men as they were causing a nuisance, but overall, the atmosphere was very joyful.

Sitting at a table near the back area of how the tables were lined up sat two women. Becky and Sue Ann were at that table, and it was away from the main congregation area. They wanted to be in this spot as they were both trying to avoid being in the crowd. It was also less noisy where they were, and they were having a great time together. Becky wanted to avoid the main area as she did not want to be noticed by Michael or even worse, Peggy.

“Are you having fun? Hehe” Sue Ann asked as she saw Becky looking around the room.

“Yeah, I am having fun. I am glad you are here with me. I was really nervous coming…” Becky responded.

“Why? Why would you be nervous? It is just a dance…hehehe” Sue Ann giggled, then took a sip of her drink. She was already feeling buzzed from her glass of whiskey and was looking forward to having a lot of fun.

“I guess I should tell ya….I am nervous because I want to not be seen by certain people..” Becky responded. She had a glass of alcohol on the table, but she barely took any drinks from it. She wasn’t much of a drinker but did drink a little to be social.

“Hehehe really? Yes, you need to tell me who you are afraid of...” Sue Ann grinned. She started to gaze at Becky and did enjoy seeing her cute face.

“Well, I guess I should tell ya that I was supposed to come here with Michael Roberts...” Becky told her.

“Really? You were supposed to be here with Michael Roberts? Wow, that is impressive. Many women have had their eye on him. How did you manage to set that up?” Sue Ann asked and took another drink of her whiskey.

“Well…muh Pa set it up. He has been tryin’ to get me hitched lately...” Becky admitted. She didn’t know why, but just having this conversation was helping her. She kept the incident in the barn inside her and it was eating her up. Being in a social setting was very helpful. She just wondered if she would give all the details because it would be very embarrassing to admit.

“Your Pa set it up??? Haha Yeah, fathers do want to get their daughters married. I know mine has brought it up and you can see why I moved out. I am my own woman, and I will marry when I am ready!” Sue Ann declared as she once again the put the glass to her lips.

Becky watched Sue Ann constantly drinking from her glass and knew she was going to be really tipsy soon. She did enjoy being around Sue Ann when she was drunk. She would be funny, but also very calm. They had some of their best conversations together when she was sober, and Sue Ann was drunk. “That’s what I want to do too, but muh Pa wants me to be married. Michael is a nice man, but I have some dreams I want to accomplish before I get hitched ya know?” she said.

“Yes! Do what you want to do! Hehehe this drink is…….GOOD!!!” Sue Ann said, taking another sip. She was feeling very good at the moment and wanted to let loose all her inhibitions tonight. This was a night of celebration and she wanted to party hard. Her eyes then looked around the room and then she saw Michael Roberts! She also saw his date, Peggy Blanchard. “Hey, there’s Michael right now! He’s with Peggy? Well, I’ll be!” she grinned, and took another sip.

Becky turned her head and looked over at Michael. He didn’t see her, but she had a good look at him. He was dressed nicely, wearing his flannel shirt, black jeans and brown cowboy boots, but she also saw who was hanging on his arm. It was Peggy, who was dressed in a light blue evening dress, and had a fancy hat on. A twinge of fear started to creep into her body as she looked at Peggy. This was the second time she has seen her since that fateful day at the barn and she felt nervous. That woman conquered her and seemingly had control over her mind. Becky was really hoping to avoid Peggy as she always feared the secret of what happened in the barn would get out and she would be forever humiliated. “Yeah, there he and Peggy is. She does look pretty, I will admit.” she murmured.

“You are much better than her! That stuck up snob always has to have the best things. I never liked her. If it were up to me, I would punch her lights out!” Sue Ann said, then started to laugh to herself.

“Ya wouldn’t do that! Hehehe You are too sweet of a woman.” Becky giggled back.

“Maybe…that’s so nice of you to say that though. You make me feel good Becky. Can I kiss you? hahahahaha” Sue Ann joked.

“Nooooo!! Yer one funny lady…” Becky smiled. She did have a quick flash in her mind about kissing Sue Ann, but quickly dismissed it.

“So, if your Pa set you up with Michael, how did he end up with a snob like Peggy?” Sue Ann asked. She then leaned back in her chair and fanned herself. “It’s getting hot in here...” she said.

“Ya drank too much. Hehehehe That’s why!” Becky joked. She then saw her friend leaning back and she started to wonder if she should give those details on what happened. After all, Sue Ann was getting drunk and if she did tell her, she may not even remember it. She was still cautious and knew she had to be careful with her details. “Well…I guess I can tell ya...” she whispered.

Sue Ann noticed the drop in Becky’s voice and that got her attention. It sounded like perhaps something exciting happened and now she wanted to hear the gossip. She leaned forward and smiled. “Come on, you know you can tell me. I am your friend! I can keep a secret if it is something crazy. Hehehe” she giggled, then let out a small burp.

Becky shook her head as she heard that burp. “Ya always make me laugh. Hehe” she laughed. Then she saw Sue Ann’s eyes light up. She had no idea what her friend was doing but it looked like she saw a ghost. “What’s the matter? Why are ya looking like that?” she asked.

Sue Ann saw someone approaching and she started to point her finger in that direction. “You might want to turn around. Someone is heading right for us!” she whispered with a strong tone.

Becky turned around and then her heart stopped! She saw Peggy approaching her and she felt shame wash over her. The woman who forced her to be submissive was coming and she didn’t know what to do. Soon, Peggy stood before her, and Sue Ann and she felt really shy and nervous. “Um…Hi Peggy.” she said.

“Well hello Becky! So good to see you here at the dance! You look like, you. Hehehe” Peggy said with a grin on her face.

Becky lowered her head for a moment, and she felt so helpless. “It is good to see ya too.” she whispered.

“Thank you! I am already having a great time! Michael is such a gentleman! So handsome and strong. I think he likes me. I just wanted to come over and let you know that you telling him to ask me out was a great thing. I think this night will be really special for us. Ah Clumsy Lockhart, you are amazing.” Peggy bragged. She knew she was rubbing it in to Becky and she loved it. She wanted to make sure the red haired woman knew her place and to make her remember what happened in the barn. Dominating Becky like that made her feel superior the last few days. It was a memory she would always cherish. “Well, I guess I should go back to my date. See you around Clumsy! Oh and Sue Ann, perhaps you should stop drinking so much. You look…..terrible. And Becky, stop by in a few days to get, you know, started on your chores. Hehehehe toodles!” she said with a smile and then walked away.

“I hope that bitch rots in Hell. I can’t stand her!” Sue Ann said. She and Peggy had a very adversarial relationship and she hoped one day she could get into a physical fight with her.

Yeah…she’s quite the character..” Becky mumbled. She felt so embarrassed at the moment and wanted to crawl into a hole. Peggy was really getting to her, and she knew it.

Sue Ann could see the submissive demeanor in Becky and now she was worried about her friend. She started to think something happened between those two. It all started to make sense. Becky was not around as much the last few days, so maybe something did happen! “Why are you so quiet now? Did something happen between you and Peggy. I have never seen you so….quiet and meek around her. What did she mean by you having Michael asking her out? What happened?? Tell me!” she said, then took another sip of her drink.

Becky started to blush because she couldn’t avoid the subject now. She felt herself trembling as her memories came back from that day at the barn. She looked up and saw the look on Sue Ann’s face. She looked concerned, yet very eager to hear this information. “Ok…maybe I should tell ya. But ya have to swear to NEVER tell anyone! I mean, ya have to keep this a secret and take it to yer grave if necessary.” she requested.

Sue Ann perked up upon hearing that there was a secret to be heard! She took another gulp of her whisky because the way Becky was acting, it was going to be something good! ”I swear. I won’t tell anyone! Tell me, what happened…” she said, then leaned forward.

Becky saw Sue Ann leaning in and she took a deep breath. She was also glad the music was still playing loud enough for no one else could hear. “Well, a few days ago, I was in the barn by the creek. Ya know, where we all hang out, especially in this heat. Well, I wanted to rest in the hayloft, and you know, sometimes I am clumsy and…” she started.

“You’re always clumsy! Hehehe” Sue Ann joked.

Becky blushed then sighed. “Ok, I was clumsy again and I fell onto the floor of the hayloft. Then… well, I kinda got muhself stuck through the hayloft wall and nearly fell on muh head! I was barely hangin’ on, then Peggy and Rachel showed up. They made me promise to be a maid and stuff. They started to pull me back into the hayloft, but then…” she then paused. This was going to be really tough for her to say.

Sue Ann was already enthralled by what she heard. Poor Becky went through the hayloft wall? She could have been killed or seriously injured, but luckily Peggy and Rachel helped her. The way she was pausing now, something happened once they were pulling Becky back in. “So they helped you? Then what happened? Being their maid isn’t too horrible.” she said.

“Well, they….they took advantage of muh position on the floor. I still had muh head and chest hanging over the edge, but muh legs and stuff was on the floor. Then they….well…this is embarrassing… they took of muh boots….” Becky said, her face turning red from embarrassment.

Sue Ann’s internal excitement spiked as she listened to the story. Her eyes got big when she heard that Peggy and Rachel had removed Becky’s boots. This was getting interesting, and she felt a tingle in her body. “They took off your boots? Why?” she asked.

“Well...they had plans for muh feet. They talked about how big they were and stuff. Then Rachel sat on muh legs and Peggy took off muh socks, making me barefoot. Then…well…oh, this is embarrassin’!’” Becky said, then looked down at the table at her hands.

Sue Ann felt a streak of lust flow through her as she heard this story. Becky was stripped barefoot by those two women and just imagining Becky’s feet being stripped seemed so exciting to her. Being nearly drunk always got her libido running and there was something about this story so far that was turning her on. “They took your socks off too? Your feet…they were naked?” she asked.

“Yeah...muh feet were naked. Then…remember, ya got to promise to never tell anyone!” Becky requested.

“I promise! Come on, tell me. Did they do something to your feet?” Sue Ann asked. Now, she was really excited over the thought of those women playing with Becky’s feet.

“Yeah…they…they tickled muh feet. A lot...” Becky said, then put her face in her hands out of embarrassment.

That bit of information sent Sue Ann’s lust skyrocketing. Just hearing how Peggy and Rachel tickled her friend’s feet seemed really exciting. She already imagined the scene and that got her turned on. “Oh, you poor thing! They were tickling your feet? Like torture? Are your feet really ticklish?” she asked.

“Yes, muh feet are really ticklish. It...it was torture too. I couldn’t stop laughing as their fingers were ticklin’ all over muh feet. It was the worse feeling ever! Peggy tickled muh feet so much, I had no choice but to agree to break muh date with Michael and for her to go out with him. The worst part is, Michael showed up!” Becky said as she recalled the story.

“No way!!! Michael showed up? Did he know they were tickling your poor feet?” Sue Ann asked. She was now licking her lips as she imagined Becky’s feet going through tickle torture and her screaming.

“Naw, he didn’t know they were ticklin’ me. He didn’t know they were there. So, I had to break the date with him and tell him to go out with Peggy and he agreed. The worse part though was while I was telling him this, they were….they were touching muh feet still…” Becky said. She felt a shiver wash over her remembering what happened.

Sue Ann clamped her legs together as she felt herself getting very aroused. The combination of alcohol in her system and hearing this story about Becky’s feet being played with was really exciting to her. She could not wait to hear more. “They were…touching your feet? They were still tickling you?” she asked.

“That’s the weird part…when they were touchin’ muh feet, it didn’t tickle. It was very soft touchin’ and…well, this is really embarrassing to me. The way they were touchin’ muh feet got me feeling…. Ya know…funny.” Becky said. She was so hesitant to admit what happened, but she also felt some relief getting this story out.

“Funny? What do you mean you were feeling funny?” Sue Ann asked. This part of the story got really exciting to her, and she felt her nipples getting hard.

“Ya know..funny. They were touching muh feet real soft like, and I felt…funny.” Becky told her. She had a hard time trying to use the word aroused and felt shame. Her mind then remembered what happened after that with the spanking and then the sexual touching and teasing. She made a decision right there to leave that information out. No need to completely embarrass herself.

“So, they were touching your feet really soft like? Awww that must have been tough for you. Anything else that they did to you?” Sue Ann asked. She was now imagining running her own hands on Becky’s feet. She was so aroused just hearing about, now she had a desire to actually touch them.

“Naw…t-that was it. I was feeling….funny. But it made me do what they told me to do. So, Peggy is with Michael, and I am here. I never told muh Pa either. He will be really upset with me if he found out. So ya got to keep this a secret, ok?” Becky told her. She then reached out to Sue Ann’s hand and grabbed it.

Sue Ann felt Becky’s hand on hers and it felt very nice. She knew it was the alcohol talking, but now she was starting to crave Becky! Her hand felt very nice and all this talk about ticklish feet and feeling funny got her internal motor running along. An idea then popped into her head and she wanted to start giggling because she never thought this way about Becky before. In her mind, she wanted to get her friend aroused and possibly make her have an orgasm. She could tell Becky was trying to sort out her feelings about feeling “funny” and she figured she could help her out. Sue Ann may have had many affairs with men, but she also had a few encounters with women. Those were always memorable because a woman’s body was more responsive to her touch, and she could dominate them. She remembered a sexual affair with a woman a few months ago and that woman screamed loud enough in her room that Sue Ann thought she was going to be caught! She licked her lips as she thought about how that previous woman tasted and now, she was curious about Becky. She couldn’t believe she was thinking about this with her friend of so many years, but the alcohol took over and she had to try to seduce her. “Hey Becky, I can see you are so uncomfortable right now, especially with Michael and Peggy being here. How about we go back to my room and just hang out? This dance was cool, but let’s get away from any possibility of Peggy trying to embarrass you.” she offered.

Becky smiled at the offer, and it sounded like a great idea. There was a chance that Peggy could tell others how she tickled her feet in front of others just to humiliate her. She could never live any of that down, plus the dance was still in full swing and that created more opportunities for Peggy to try and embarrass her. Plus, being with Sue Ann in private would be fun as they often hung out with each other. “Ok, let’s do that. Thank you muh friend.” she smiled.

“Sure thing! Let’s make it a night to remember! Hehehe I have more alcohol at home!” Sue Ann smiled and then got up from the table. She thought her nipples were going to explode as she thought about how she was about to seduce this cute friend of hers.

Becky got up from the table and giggled. She loved how Sue Ann would drink and be so entertaining. She then followed her friend out the entrance and she was careful not to get spotted by Michael or Peggy. Once outside, the warm evening air caressed her face, and she was definitely looking forward to the Fall weather. They arrived at the horse stable and got their respective horses and rode away towards Sue Ann’s place. Becky was feeling better as she got away from the dance and Peggy. It didn’t take too long but they arrived at the home Sue Ann was renting a room from. It was a large house, and they rode to the side of it. She was always amazed at the size of the yard and loved the green grass and beautiful trees. Her eyes then saw the shed, now Sue Ann’s room, appearing, and she felt a sense of excitement. This was going to be a nice time and she looked forward to this encounter. Becky also felt good that she was able to get some of that secret off her chest. She knew Sue Ann wouldn’t expose that secret, so she felt good to just talk. They both arrived at the shed and got off their horses. “I still can’t believe how large this shed is. Hehehe” Becky said with a giggle.

“Yes, it is quite big and trust me, very comfortable. I am going to make you very comfortable tonight, Becky Lockhart. Your troubles will melt away as I will take real good care of you. Your spirit will be naked and free! Hehehehe” Sue Ann laughed. That comment gave her another surge of lust as if she played her cards right, Becky’s spirit wasn’t going to be the only thing naked.

Becky giggled as she heard her friend and knew that alcohol was really flowing through Sue Ann’s body. She then entered the shed and no matter how many times she came by here, it always amazed her. On the outside it looked like a large shed, but on the inside, it look completely different. There was a bed near the shed wall, and the open space also had a small sofa and an area to store goods such as food and there were lots of alcohol bottles. The square footage of the inside was 14 feet by 11 feet. The walls were wooden and there were multiple paintings hanging in them. There were a few lanterns and lots of candles as Sue Ann loved candles. Becky paused for a moment as Sue Ann turned on her lantern to illuminate the room. “Wow, so cozy in here.” she said as she walked in.

“I try to make it really comfortable for my guests. I always enjoy having you over. Tonight, I am going to make you feel very relaxed and comfortable. More than you ever been before. After seeing that wench Peggy, you deserve to have a night where you let loose and let all your inhibitions melt away…” Sue Ann cooed as she then walked behind Becky and placed her hands on her shoulders. She gave her a quick massage and led her over to her sofa. It was time to get this woman ready for her. “Sit down for a moment, I need a drink. Hehehe You sure you don’t want any?” she asked as she walked towards her alcohol stash.

“hehehe I am fine. Ya made me feel good just from that rub on muh shoulders. Hehe” Becky smiled as she then sat down on the sofa to the right hand side. It was not a large sofa, so if Sue Ann sat next to her, they would be close.

“Oh, you liked that little massage? Hehehe well, I guess I will have to do it more often then. I want to make you feel good. Hehehe” Sue Ann giggled. Now she was really feeling turned on and looked forward to seducing Becky. She saw her friend sitting down and extending her legs. Her eyes looked at the boots and her friend did have some big feet. She has seen them before, like when they went swimming together, but now she was aware that those same feet could be an erotic weakness. She had to find out for sure as it might be the gateway to getting Becky naked. She grabbed her bottle of whiskey and headed back to the sofa where she plopped down on it and Becky was now to her right.

“How come yer so thirsty tonight? Hehehe” Becky teased as she saw her friend drinking straight from the bottle.

“Long day hehehehehe” Sue Ann giggled back as she wiped away some of the liquid that dribbled down her chin. She then engaged Becky in conversation, and they talked about many different things. There were a lot of jokes being said, or gossip about people in town. Everything had a free flowing nature to it and the more she drank, the more aroused she became. Her eyes kept glancing at those booted feet, and she started to feel nervous. She wanted to take those boots off and have her way with the feet. She then started to laugh louder.

Becky saw that Sue Ann really started to laugh a little more and she wondered what was so funny. She didn’t say anything that funny and she started to laugh herself. The laughter was infectious. “Hehehe what’s so funny?” she asked.

Sue Ann heard the word “funny” and it made her giggle. She then figured she has her opening! “hehehehehe you said funny! I’m sorry my friend, but I can’t help but think about you saying that earlier tonight. How Peggy made you feel, funny. Tell me what you mean by that…” she requested.

Becky could see how tipsy her friend was and now she was bringing up that moment again. It felt different this time because they weren’t surrounded by the public and were in private. Maybe she could describe the feelings because it was very confusing to her. That arousal she felt in the barn was always on her mind and since she knew Sue Ann was very experienced sexually, she figured it would be good to get that information out. “Well….when I told ya I was feeling funny, it meant…it meant that I was feelin’… um, really good.” she said, her voice now turning shy.

“Feeling really good? Come on Becky, what do you mean? Tell me.” Sue Ann said as she sat straight up and wanted to appear very concerned.

“Well…I mean when they were touching muh feet, I kinda….oh I can’t believe I am tellin’ ya this, but it….it kinda turned me on…” Becky said, then placed her face in her hands as she started to blush.

Sue Ann was getting really excited as she heard Becky admit she was aroused. This was starting to work out for her. She just had to guide Becky through these feelings, so she can have a little fun. “It turned you on? Just by touching your feet real soft like?” she asked.

“Yeah…I can’t explain it. It tickled me a little, but the way they touched muh feet, I felt muh nipples get hard and I was feelin’..ya know….moist down there. They even…oh dear…they even kissed muh feet too.” Becky said, her face still in her hands. She couldn’t see the look of raging lust on Sue Ann’s face at the moment.

Sue Ann wanted to reach inside her jeans and pleasure herself after hearing how Becky’s feet were played with and made her aroused. It gave her a large jolt of pleasure when she heard they kissed her feet. She got to do that to a female lover before and noticed it made her more horny. She started to really crave Becky’s feet at this point. She wanted to get her aroused, so she could have her way with her. It was to make her friend feel better and she needed the release. “Oh wow, that is interesting. They were kissing your feet? That kinda sounds….nice.” she smiled.

Becky heard those words and she started to feel a little better. Sue Ann was not shocked at all and perhaps she could discuss her emotions more. She lifted her head from her hands and looked at her friend. “To be honest with ya…it did feel nice. I hope you’re not ashamed of me…I felt funny not because a man touched me, but because it was a woman...” she told her.

“There’s nothing wrong with that Becky…I know we can’t go around telling folks we like being touched by women because we are not supposed to be gay. But, pleasure is pleasure. Do you think you like women in that way?” Sue Ann asked. She felt her heart racing as it was almost time to pounce.

“I…I don’t know how I feel. That was the first time a woman touched me like that and made me feel….funny. It’s why I have been hiding the last few days…I feel ashamed, but I can’t help but think about how I felt. I felt…good. You must think I am crazy…hehe” Becky giggled.

“Sweetheart, you are not crazy. It is perfectly fine to feel this way. I felt the same way when I was with a woman for the first time. I will say though, I never been seduced through my feet before like you. Now you have me curious…” Sue Ann said. This was her moment. It was time to begin the seduction. She reached down and grabbed the left ankle of Becky and pulled her booted foot into her lap, forcing Becky to turn her body and leaned against the sofa arm rest.

“What are ya doing? Why do ya have muh leg on your lap? Hehehe” Becky giggled as she saw Sue Ann moving her body as far down the sofa as she could and was at her foot more.

“I am trying to think about how you felt. So, they had your boot like this, and then they pulled it off?” Sue Ann asked as she wrapped her fingers around the boot and started to pull it off.

Becky’s eyes popped wide open as she felt her boot coming off! “W-what are ya doing? Why are ya taking of muh boot?” she asked.

“Just trying to imagine what happened to you…” Sue Ann responded as she managed to slip the boot off and stared at the white cotton sock. She gently placed the boot down on the floor next to the sofa and now that foot was right there for the taking. She then used her left hand to start wiggling each toe hidden inside the sock. “Oooh! I can feel your toes …hehehehe” she giggled.

“Ya are one silly goose! Hehehehe put muh boot back on. Ya making me feel vulnerable again.” Becky laughed. She felt the fingers on her toes and couldn’t believe her friend was playing with her feet. She figured the alcohol was really flowing inside her friend and controlling her.

“So they had your foot like this, then they did….this?” Sue Ann asked as she then reached inside the jeans leg to find the top of the sock and started to pull it down. She felt the foot trying to pull away and she quickly grabbed the ankle. “Hold still!” she smiled.

“Why are ya trying to take off muh sock? Hehehe That’s not nice…” Becky smiled. She didn’t want her foot to be bared.

“I am trying to help you! Maybe what happened that day was a one time incident. Maybe it was because you were trapped and felt helpless. But we need to see if you will feel funny again. I know you are wondering about that. Let me help you. I want to see for myself too!” Sue Ann said as she started to pull the sock down again.

Becky didn’t know what to think. The fact someone was taking off her boot and now her sock made her feel vulnerable again. She started to breathe heavier and tried to calm herself. She knew it was just her friend and not Peggy trying to do this to her. She felt her sock coming off her heel and up her foot. She put her hands over her face as she felt helpless that her foot was going to be naked again. “I can’t I am letting ya do this to me. Hehehe” she giggled.

“Don’t worry, I will take care of this foot of yours….” Sue Ann said softly as she now had the sock at the toes. With a quick tug, she pulled the sock off and Becky’s left foot was now exposed. She felt her breath leave her body as she stared at the naked foot. She has seen this foot before, but never in this manner and about this kind of sexual topic. The foot looked cute with the long toes and the natural nails. She liked how the pale skin was on top of the foot. She moved her head over to her own left, so she could get a look at the sole. When she saw the bottom of the foot, her heart skipped a beat as she saw that light pink skin, with creamy arches. “Wow….you have some cute feet Becky. I never really noticed them before like this, but they are really nice…I can see why Peggy wanted to touch them. Hehehe”

Becky felt a little embarrassed as her foot was examined. She always loved the playful nature of Sue Ann and now she had her foot examined. She wiggled her toes and giggled. “Ya think muh foot looks nice? They’re just muh feet. Nothing special...” she smiled.

“Well, from what you told me, I think you know that feet can be…..special. hehehe In fact, I have to see something...” Sue Ann grinned. She then placed the tips of her left fingers on the sole and quickly scrabbled them. She laughed as the foot jerked right out of her right hand and saw Becky bending her knee and holding her foot.

“Hey!!! Ya just tickled me! Hehehehe I told ya I was really ticklish!” Becky said with a smile. Her hands were now wrapped over her toes, and she held her foot away.

“Hahahaha yes, you really are ticklish! Give me back your foot. I promise, I will be nice to you.” Sue Ann grinned. She loved that ticklish reaction and what Becky told her before really got her going. She imagined how Peggy must have felt when she tickled Becky. She wanted to do it again and again. There was just something about that ticklish laughter that was turning her on. “Come on, give me back your foot…Please?” she said and batted her eyes.

“Hehehe You are so silly. I don’t want to be tickled!” Becky giggled.

“I promise I will be nice. Fine, then. If you won’t give me that foot, then I guess I have to take the other…” Sue Ann threatened. She then reached down and grabbed the right ankle and pulled the foot into her lap. She started to caress the leather and then grabbed the heel of the boot and started to pull on it. “Let’s see what is inside this boot!” she teased.

Becky sat back in wonderment as her other boot was being removed. She was trying to wrap her mind around the fact that her friend wanted to play with her feet. She wondered if she should have told that story. “Come on Sue Ann! Why do ya want to play with muh feet? Hehe” she sheepishly giggled as she felt her boot come off her foot.

Sue Ann held the boot up and then placed it on the floor. She felt her adrenaline flowing as Becky now had one foot bare and the other still inside the sock. She looked over and saw that cute smile on Becky’s face and it only fueled her lust more. “You should have given me your foot, now I will have to play with the other one. Hehehe I like your feet.” she said.

“Ya really have to stop drinking so much. Hehehe You like feet now? Hey, don’t take off muh sock!” Becky giggled. She watched as her right sock started to come off and felt her heel get exposed. She held her breath and bit her bottom lip as she felt the sock coming off the arch then the ball of her foot. She watched in anticipation as she then saw the sock come off her toes! She shook her head in disbelief. “I can’t believe yer touching muh feet…” she mumbled.

Sue Ann’s heart was beating very fast as she removed the other sock and now stared at the naked foot. Because of her position and it was the right foot, she was able to look at the sole easier as she slightly turned the foot inward. She marveled at the light pink skin on the “footprint” area of the foot and that creamy arch. She did realize Becky had a point. It wasn’t like she was always playing with someone’s feet, but right now, she started to lust for these feet. “You know something, you do have some big feet. Hehehe” she teased.

Becky’s face went red as she heard the teasing. She knew she had larger feet and hated it when people pointed that out. But right now, she didn’t mind as she knew her friend was drunk and having fun. She didn’t mean any malice towards her. “Yeah, I know. That’s what Peggy said too. She was making fun of muh feet.” she said.

“But Peggy is a bitch, I am your friend. Hehehe Your big feet are really pretty. Come on, put your other foot next to it.” Sue Ann requested.

Becky sighed then let her left leg extend back out and now both of her feet were on Bessie’s lap. She had no idea why she was letting this happen, but it was fun. She was in a comfortable setting, and she was enjoying being in Sue Ann’s company. “I still can’t believe you are examining muh feet. Ya want to examine anything else on muh body? Hehe” she teased playfully.

Sue Ann’s nipples started to throb as she heard that tease. She definitely wanted to examine more of Becky now. She almost blurted out that she wanted to see her naked but held back. She knew the alcohol was really flowing through her and she had to be cautious to seduce Becky. “So, you were telling me you felt funny when Peggy touched your feet. Was it like….this?” she asked. She then placed the pads of her fingertips on the bottom of the right foot and slowly and softly caressed the skin.

Becky felt those fingers softly touching her feet and it felt incredible. Her mind immediately started to remember how she felt when Peggy did this to her. Her stomach started to churn, and her nipples started to get stiff. It amazed her that her body would react this way to such a gentle touch on the bottoms of her feet. “Um..hehe…yeah..like that.” she said as her face turned red.

Sue Ann continued to softly stroke the foot and loved the cute sounds Becky was starting to make. She looked over and could see this smile on her face. That got her going and she decided to have a little fun. She moved her fingers from the soft touch to a deeper press and started to tickle that right sole. “Someone’s ticklish….” she grinned.

“Hehehehehehehe hey!!! That tickles! Ya said you wouldn’t tickle me!” Becky laughed and then tried to pull her feet away. She gasped as she felt her ankles being held. She started to wonder if Sue Ann was going to keep tickling her. “Please…don’t tickle muh feet…” she begged.

Sue Ann could barely hold Becky’s ankles. The woman was strong, and she had to think of a way to have her fun. An idea came to her mind, and she was excited. “Ok, ok. I won’t tickle your feet. Hehehe But, I still want to touch them. We do have to find out if touching them makes you feel…..funny…. every time.” she told her.

Becky looked at her with a puzzled look. She started to wonder why Sue Ann wanted to see if she had that aroused feeling again. Her mind started to think that maybe her friend was getting frisky with her on purpose, but she dismissed that thought. She figured that she was really tipsy from the alcohol and was being very playful. “Why do you want to find that out? Ya don’t believe me?” she asked.

“Of course I do. But are you sure it will happen every time your feet are touched. Come on, let’s explore this. Tell you what, let’s get you in that same position. Lay down on your tummy on the bed. Let’s see if it was because you were laying down. Come on, don’t be shy...hehehe” Sue Ann offered. She then removed Becky’s ankles off her lap, then stood up. She reached her hand forward and took Becky’s right hand and helped her to her feet. She looked up at her friend’s pretty face and smiled. She could feel herself wanting to kiss her. This surprised her because she never felt this way before. But the discussion about arousal really got her excited and she was horny. Alcohol always did that to her. “Let’s go to my bed.” she instructed.

Becky looked at Sue Ann and tilted her head to the right. She had a feeling she was up to something, but she was having a good time so far. She was still amazed that her friend wanted to play with her feet, but it was a nice night and might as well explore things. Maybe nothing would happen and Sue Ann could stop messing with her feet. She then started to walk over to the bed, walking on the balls of her feet and heels in the air and made it to the bed. She looked at the twin size bed with the brown blankets and the brown pillows. “Ya want me to lay down on muh tummy?” she asked.

“Yes, lay down on your stomach and you can rest your head on my pillows.” Sue Ann told her. She then watched as Becky got onto the bed on her knees, then put her body in position. She was now laying down on her stomach, her head on the pillows and her size 10 feet hanging off the edge of the bed. She looked at those soles and felt her heart swoon. She was really loving those feet. She had no idea why, but the sight of those feet made her wet between her legs. As she saw Becky’s soles laying there, she sat down Indian style at the end of the bed and just stared at them. She loved how large they were. “You do have big feet. Hehehe” she teased.

Becky felt herself getting red in the face again as she heard her feet being teased again. “Why do ya have to treat me so mean? Hehe” she giggled.

“I’m just teasing you. Ok, let’s see how your feet react to this…” Sue Ann said as she then placed both of her hands on the bottoms of the feet and loved how soft they felt. She then used the pads on her fingertips and started to slowly stroke them down the length of the soles. She started to imagine this is what Peggy did and she was careful. She had plans to tickle these same feet, but she had to set it up. Her fingers went from the heels, into the very delicate creamy arches and off the ball of the feet. She saw the feet quivering and felt her own adrenaline building. “You like this?” she asked.

Becky felt those fingers slowly caressing her feet and it felt very good. Her mind started to think about the time in the barn. She remembered how the feelings in her body started to grow as Peggy and Rachel played with her feet softly. Now her friend was doing the same. She was more relaxed in this moment and not under duress, so the feeling started to grow more intense. She loved the way the fingers slowly moved into her arch area, which made her get goosebumps. There was a slight ticklish feeling, but nothing to make her panic. Becky closed her eyes and started to enjoy the feeling. She recognized that her sexual weakness was in fact in her feet. It was mind blowing to her because it was something she never thought of before. “Mmmm….that feels….nice…hehe” she purred.

Sue Ann heard that soft voice and she was really getting excited. She was enjoying this moment as her fingers continued to softly touch these feet. She then focused in on the left foot. She grabbed the top of the foot with her left hand, and gently moved the fingers on her right hand up and down the length of the sole. She could see the long toes wiggling and heard some soft cooing sounds coming from Becky. Her eyes were fixated on that light pink skin, and she just couldn’t get enough of touching it. “I like the color of your feet. You have this nice pink skin here……then you have such pale skin here….” she said as her fingers moved over the pink areas and then into the arch.

“Hehe I never really paid attention to that before...hehe” Becky giggled as she heard the compliment. She never had anyone truly examine her feet like this before and right now, she was starting feel sexy. Then when she felt the tip of a finger slowly stroking in a zigzag motion down her foot, she started to grind her hips a little. It was a reflexive response as she felt her sexual juices flowing.

“Well I am paying attention to it. You have some really pretty feet, Becky. I wish I would have realized it sooner, so I could have played with them a long time ago. You just keep relaxing. Oh, is this making you feel…..funny?” Sue Ann asked with a grin.

Becky started to blush as she heard that question and she was in fact feeling “funny”. She figured she might as well be honest about it since that was why she was in this position. “Yeah…I feel kinda funny right now. I don’t know why, but I like this…” she cooed.

“Because you have this sexuality about yourself. I think you need to discover more about your body. Your feet are my, I mean, your pathway to your pleasure…” Sue Ann said. She then started to move her fingers across the undersides of the toes and heard a soft gasp coming from Becky. She loved that reaction and wanted more. Her eyes could see the hips grinding and knew her friend was getting very aroused. Now it was time to really try to push her into erotic bliss. “Say, you mentioned something else they did to your feet. I want to try as well….” she said with lust in her voice.

“What was that?” Becky asked as she closed her eyes and continued to enjoy this very soft touch. Then she moaned in pleasure as she felt very soft lips on her foot. Sue Ann was kissing her foot! That sent jolts of pleasure through her body, just like when Peggy did it. She could clearly feel how wet she was becoming, and she let her moans come from her lips. “T-that feels…..really good.” she moaned.

Sue Ann was in full sexual drive at the moment. She planted her lips on that left sole and loved how the soft skin felt on her lips. When she heard Becky’s soft voice moaning, she wanted to do more. She then took her hands away and just kissed up and down the left foot, moving from the ball of the foot, up through the arch and off the heel. As she kissed the skin, the sole was pressed onto her face, and she could smell the flesh. It didn’t smell bad at all, and it only drove her arousal higher. With her hands, she started to unbutton her shirt as she was preparing herself for a sexual encounter. In her mind, she was going to have sex with Becky tonight and nothing would hold her back. “Your feet taste so good…” she cooed.

“hehehe I am glad ya like muh foot so much…” Becky giggled slightly as she felt those kisses up and down her foot. She even wiggled her toes a little when the kissing gave her a slight ticklish feeling. She could feel her body melt under this touch and enjoyed it. Her nipples were starting to pulsate, and she licked her lips. Then she moaned as the lips went to her right foot and kissed up and down her foot. “Ya got me feeling real funny like…hehehe” she joked.

Sue Ann smiled as she heard that little joke. The more she kissed, the more the hips were grinding and the more she craved Becky. Her shirt was undone and to her own sexual thrill, she was not wearing a bra at all. She touched her nipples with her hands and loved how hard they were. She then stopped kissing and wanted to try something else. If her fingers loved to softly touch these feet, her tongue may love it even more. She stuck out her pink tongue and placed the flat part of it at the ball of the right foot and slowly slid her tongue up the sole. She loved how her tongue went through the arch and then off the heel. She loved that warm, slightly sweaty taste of the skin. “Your feet taste good too…hehe” she teased.

Becky’s eyes went wide open as she felt that tongue licking the bottom of her foot! She couldn’t believe Sue Ann licked her foot, but she also loved that jolt of sexual energy through her body. This moment was definitely taking an erotic turn and she could feel her body becoming submissive to the feelings. What Peggy did to her in the barn has opened up a whole new world in pleasure for her. Now, Sue Ann was pushing it further and she let out a few moans. “Ya….got to….oh this….this feels so good…” she moaned.

Sue Ann loved hearing that moaning voice and she smiled. “I got to do what?” she grinned.

Becky started to blush as Sue Ann asked her to finish her statement. “Ya got to stop teasing me like this. Hehehe I am feeling, well, really…..funny right now. Ya might do something to me that I can’t resist…” she finished.

Sue Ann moaned to herself as she heard those words. It looked like Becky was becoming very receptive to her erotic touches and she desired her even more. She then looked at the slightly wiggling toes and she had another idea. “I think you are going to feel like doing anything I want after this….” she warned.

Becky wondered what she meant by those words and then she felt it. She felt her big toe going into something very wet and moist. Then, she felt a sucking feeling on her toe! She realized that her friend Sue Ann was sucking her big toe on her right foot! The sheer amount of pleasure she felt made her body go stiff as it felt incredible. Her eyes started to roll into the back of her head as the pleasure was overwhelming her. “oh…..muh…gawd….” she moaned as the sucking got even harder.

Sue Ann was in a state of sexual bliss as she wrapped her lips around that big toe and sucked on it. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever think she would be sucking Becky’s toes, but here she was. She loved this moment and it only drove her lust even higher. She then heard a slight giggle when she swirled her tongue around that toe and remembered just how ticklish Becky was. She still had that desire to tickle these feet, but she wanted Becky completely helpless in lust. The toe then popped out of her mouth, and she saw the salvia drenched digit. “Did my tongue tickle you?” she asked playfully.

“Hehehehehe yeah…it kinda tickled. Not too bad though…” Becky giggled back.

“Want me to continue to suck your cute toes?” Sue Ann asked.

Becky held her breath for a moment. Up until now, Sue Ann was the aggressor and just did what she wanted to her feet. Now, she was being asked to allow it to happen. She loved that feeling and knew if she said yes, then she was going to go into new uncharted territory of a potential sexual experience. She figured she might as well explore. “Yeah…ya can suck muh toes...hehehe” she giggled and then put her face in her hands.

Sue Ann had a very large, predatory type grin hearing that answer. That answer meant that Becky was giving her clear permission to take this entire moment further. She was enjoying this kind of play and now, she could eventually seduce her and make love to her. She then placed the index toe in her mouth and immediately got aggressive in her sucking. It was as though she was having a final meal and wanted to enjoy every moment of it. As she continued to suck on the toe, her tongue started to swirl in the crevice, and she felt the foot starting to shake and she heard giggles coming out. She realized her tongue was tickling Becky and she loved that sound. She let the toe slip out of her mouth and smiled. “Ticklish? Hehe” she asked.

“hehehe yeah, that really tickles me…hehehe” Becky giggled. She could still feel those amazing feelings of pleasure in her body and ground her hips reflexively.

Sue Ann knew now was the time to take ticklish advantage of Becky. She wanted to hear her laughter and to drive her crazy, so she could end up getting her naked. “I got an idea. I will lay down on your legs and lick your feet from there. Ready?” she asked.

“Yeah…I’m ready…I…I like ya licking muh feet right now...” Becky said with a slight giggle. She was amazed just how much fun this was becoming. Her drunk friend was having fun with her feet, and she enjoyed the feeling she was having.

Sue Ann stood up and looked at those quivering feet. This was such a memorable moment, and she admired those bare feet. She then took off her shirt completely and her size C breasts were exposed. She saw Becky laying there, completely unaware she was topless, and it gave her a thrill. She then removed each of her cowboy boots and looked at her own socked feet. She then unbuckled her belt and pulled it out, then unbuttoned the top part of her jeans. She wanted to get ready in case she had to get naked in a moment’s notice and didn’t want to fiddle around with her own clothes. Sue Ann then got onto the bed and then faced where Becky’s feet were. She laid on top of her legs, her breasts now pressed into her calves and her own legs on her knees with her own feet close by Becky’s chest area. She looked down and saw those feet. She applied her weight to the legs because it was time to make Becky squirm. She started to softly stroke the soles with her fingers, trying to lure Becky into a false sense of security. “That’s right, feel this pleasure in your cute feet.” she said softly.

Becky started to moan in pleasure as once again, she felt that very soft touch on the bottoms of her feet. She was really enjoying how she felt at the moment as the fingers were making very soft circles in her arches and she purred. She started to grind her hips again and her wetness increased. She started to wonder if she should touch herself. The pleasure was getting to be very strong within her body. She then felt something next to her chest and she moved her head to her left and down, where saw the upturned sock sole of Sue Ann’s right foot. Becky wondered if she should return the favor and stroke Sue Ann’s foot. After all, her friend was giving her such great pleasure though her feet, maybe she would like to feel her own feet get played with. She moved her hand down and then placed it on top of that sole. She then lightly moved her fingers down the sole and smiled. “I want to play with ya feet too..hehe” she giggled.

Sue Ann’s eyes popped wide open as she felt fingers softly stroking down her right foot. She turned her head to her right and looked back. She saw Becky’s hand touching her foot and it sent chills through her body. It tickled her a little, but she was already aroused, so it sent a wave of sexual pleasure as well. She couldn’t believe Becky was trying to play with her feet. “hehehe you want to play with my foot? You’re so sweet.” she smiled.

“Yeah..I want to play with your foot..” Becky said in a whisper. She then reached for the top of the sock under the jeans leg and started to tug it down. She managed to get the sock off the heel and saw the creamy skin. For some reason that was new to her, she liked what she was seeing. There was something about seeing this foot that got her excited. It amazed her that a foot could be exciting to play with. She then saw Sue Ann’s hand reach back and she pulled her sock off and tossed it to the side. The size 8 foot was now exposed.

“There…I wanted to help you with that. Hehehe” Sue Ann giggled. She was still pleasantly surprised that Becky was playing with her back and now, she got excited that sex was going to happen eventually. Becky was responding to her physically now and mutual play. She then giggled a little as Becky’s fingers clumsily stroked her foot. “hehehehe hey! Be careful! I’m ticklish on my feet!” she giggled then curled her toes.

Becky smiled as she heard that giggle. She remembered one time she tickled Sue Ann’s foot before, but it was an accident. She never thought about tickling her, but now in this moment, it seemed like fun. She loved the sound of that giggle and wanted to play with her. She then stroked her finger down the length of that sole again and saw the foot twitching. “I didn’t know you were ticklish..hehehe” she giggled.

“Yes, I am! Now stroke my foot, not tickle it…hehe” Sue Ann giggled back. An idea came into her head that if Becky tickled her again, it would technically give her license to tickle her back! This was a better development and she decided to tease Becky into tickling her. “If you tickle me, I will be completely helpless and under your mercy…” she teased.

Becky felt her nipples throb hearing that. After being tickle tortured herself in the barn, and even playfully at this moment, the thought of tickling someone else was exciting. She wanted to hear some laughing and just wanted to play with her friend. She was enjoying this moment and thought a little playfulness wouldn’t hurt. “Oh really? So if muh fingers were to do this….Ya would be muh prisoner?” she asked and feeling very giddy.

“Yes, I would! Don’t you dare Becky Lockhart! I have been really nice to your feet. Be nice to mine! I know you want to be a deputy, but you can’t make me your…….ticklish….prisoner. hehehe” Sue Ann taunted. She was hoping that Becky would take the bait and tickle her. She figured she would allow her to tickle her, then her “revenge” would be justified. She just had to endure those ticklish feelings for a bit.

Becky had a huge grin on her face as she heard that tease. Sue Ann was right. She did want to be a deputy and having a ticklish prisoner would be fun! She then stroked her fingers a little faster on that creamy foot and heard some giggles coming out. “I got ya now bad girl! Hehe Deputy Becky will make ya her prisoner!” she laughed.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEY!!! I’m really ticklish, deputy!! Hehehehe” Sue Ann laughed as she played along. She could feel those fingers moving all over her foot and it did make her squirm. She could feel her nipples rubbing against the jeans and her foot was moving around a little. She knew she had to keep her position as long as she could because she wanted Becky to tickle her a little while longer. Then she would pounce and make this cute woman suffer.

Becky was enjoying listening to Sue Ann laugh and she thought it was cute. She could feel the skin on that foot and even though it wasn’t super soft, it had a tenderness to it. Her fingers focused on the arch, and she heard a delightful squeal coming from her friend. “Hehehe ya sure are ticklish hehehe this is fun!” she said, completely forgetting that her own feet were quite vulnerable.

Sue Ann felt the fingers continuing to tickle in her arch area and it really did start to tickle her. As her chest moved around, writhing from the ticklish sensations flowing through her, her nipples were rubbing against the jeans. She loved this feeling of being so turned on and the more Becky stroked her foot, the more she craved her. She then decided it was time to turn the tables and put Becky through a lot of tickle hell. She sat up and moved her legs away from Becky’s upper body. She then sat down on the calves, trapping the ankles underneath her, her own feet now on the floor. Sue Ann saw her naked right foot and then her left foot that was still covered by the sock. “You got me good! Deputy Becky was really making me suffer! But I escaped, and it looks like I got her trapped! The brave deputy is now in my clutches and you know what we do to captured deputies?” she playfully asked.

Becky started to giggle as the foot was taken away from her and she felt Sue Ann sitting on her legs. She thought it was adorable they were playing this game and it was a good role play. “Oh no! What am I goin’ to do? I have been captured by the mean ol’ bad lady! Hehehe” she giggled and continued to play the role.

“I think I know….I learned something about you deputy! I know you got…..ticklish feet. Hehehe” Sue Ann said with a smirk on her face. She then saw the feet twitching wildly and knew that Becky just realized her fate. It made her laugh knowing that her friend couldn’t figure out this was going to happen.

“Oh no!! Not muh feet!! Y-You wouldn’t dare??” Becky gasped. Her body started to get realyl nervous and now she fully realized her ankles were trapped. Just like they were in the barn, her feet were completely exposed and vulnerable. She started to giggle to herself and started to pound the bed with her fists. “Sue Ann! Ya wouldn’t dare!!! Please…don’t ya dare tickle muh feet!! Please…pretty please??” she begged and then put her face into her hands to prepare.

“Awww…looks like Deputy Becky is scared I am going to tickle her feet!! Well, she deserves it!” Sue Ann said loudly, then started to wiggle her fingers. She could see the nervously twitching feet and her heart started to race. As she moved her hands downwards, she also saw her small brown nipples sticking out as she was greatly aroused. She also felt the ankles pressing between her legs and she wished she could get off. But it was tickling time and then she placed her fingers on each sole. “Kitchy kitchy koo!!” she smiled as her fingers started to wiggle very rapidly.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THAT TICKLES!!!” Becky screamed in laughter as she felt the fingers wiggling all over her soles. She started to writhe her body and even tried to pull her legs free, but Sue Ann’s weight kept them pinned to the mattress. She couldn’t believe how much it tickled and then she remembered how ticklish she was once she was aroused. Peggy and Rachel got her juices flowing in that barn and any touch that they did, made her very responsive. She then planted her face into her hands and screamed her laughter as loud as she could, and not wake up the entire state of Texas. Becky felt the fingers going into her weak spot, which were her arches and she really started to thrash her body around. The intensity started to grow, and she felt herself getting weaker. “Come on!!! Please stop ticklin’ muh feet!!!” she screamed into her hands.

Sue Ann was getting excited as she heard those desperate words coming from Becky. This was becoming even more fun than she imagined. She loved how the ankles below her crotch were moving around, sending sexual jolts throughout her body. Her fingers continued to wriggle up and down the soles and she enjoyed how the feet were wiggling around. She had to be careful not to truly torture Becky, but enough to get her exhausted and horny, so she could have her way with her. Sue Ann then looked down and stared at the soles. She took her two index fingers and slowly started to circle them on the heels of both feet. She loved how the feet started to twitch and move around, but her fingers maintained contact. “You know Becky, bad girls love to torture sweet, innocent deputies such as yourself. I wonder where the most ticklish spot on your feet is. I don’t want you to tell me. I want to find out all by myself. Even if you blurt it out, I won’t believe you because you might be lying to me..hehehehe” she teased as she continued her finger circling on the tender heels.

“Hehehehehehehehe Sue Ann! Ya got to stop ticklin’ muh feet! Hehehehehe it tickles a lot!! Come on!! Why do ya have to torture me? Hehehe” Becky laughed playfully. The nails on her heels sent ticklish shivers throughout her body and she wondered how long her friend would do this. She wasn’t scared like she was in the barn when Peggy and Rachel had her feet, but she was still concerned about being tickled for a long time. She did notice that her state of arousal did not disappear, which was making the ticklish feelings intense.

“I have to torture you….You are a naughty deputy! Now, where are you ticklish? Hmmmm” Sue Ann mused as she then moved her fingers to the outside edges of the arch area, towards the outside of the foot which helps create a “footprint”. She felt the feet trembling and heard those sweet giggles coming out. She especially loved how her fingers would sink into the pink flesh and made sure she slowly stroked her fingers up and down the length of that part of the foot. “Hmmmm….I think Deputy Becky is veeeeeerrrryyy ticklish on this spot…hehehe” she teased.

Becky felt those fingers on that outside edge of her arches and kept giggling. She laid her head to the left side and just let the giggles flow out. She kept hoping this playful tickle attack would end soon and then she thought about possible revenge. It was very enjoyable to her to tickle Sue Ann’s foot, and she wanted to dish some out some tickles too! She noticed the wetness between her legs grew and thoughts entered her mind. She remembered how helpless she felt when she was tickled in the barn and was aroused by the soft pawing on her feet. Peggy then pulled her jeans down and tickled her rear end and even touched her between her legs! That touch felt amazing, which frightened her because it was Peggy that did it. She should not have felt any form of pleasure with that woman touching her, but she did. Now, she was being tickled by her friend. Someone she cared about. It made her think how she would react if Sue Ann was the one who touched her in her very special place. That thought got her excited and also confused her. She never been with a woman before, but these thoughts sounded very sexy and made her arousal spike again. What always brought her back to reality was the tickling that was continuing. “Ya keep ticklin’ muh feet hehehehehe” she giggled as the fingers continued to tease those outside edges.

“Yes, I am still tickling your feet! Now, I have a theory on where you are most ticklish, and I want….to try it!” Sue Ann threatened, then moved her index fingers and started stroking right in the middle of the arches. She could feel Becky thrashing around underneath her and that made her smile. She discovered a very sensitive area, and she was going to play there. Her fingers went to the middle of the arch and then moved towards the insteps, then right back through the center and to the spot where the ball of the foot and arch connected. She wanted to make sure she touched all of that creamy skin area. She figured that it was not touched as often because the skin was creamy and not a light pink like the rest of the foot. “Wow! You sure are ticklish on this spot! Hehehehe” she laughed.

Becky continued to thrash her body around as she felt the fingers on her arches. She knew that was her worst spot after being tormented there by Peggy and now Sue Ann was going to play with her there. She slapped her hands on the bed, and her head turned side to side on the pillow. She was letting all of her laughter out and started to beg. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!! DON’T TICKLE MUH FEET! HAHAHAHAHAHA I BEG YA!! I BEG YA!!”

Sue Ann had a devious smile form on her face hearing that desperate laughter. She loved this reaction and she now started to do small circles with the tips of her fingers in that area. She noticed that when she did that, the legs under her were “vibrating” and it sent such sexual thrills in her own body. She closed her eyes for a moment and gently bit her lower lip as her fingers continued to make their tickle circles on that very delicate skin. She was in a state of sexual nirvana as the sounds of her friend’s laughter was mesmerizing, her foot skin felt so tender, and her own crotch was being vibrated. She started to envision a naked Becky and finding other pleasure spots. She opened her eyes again and looked down at the feet. She noticed they weren’t wriggling as much, and the laughter died down. Sue Ann turned her head and heard a faint giggle. It sounded like Becky was in silent laughter. That made her pause as she did not want to go too far. “You sure are ticklish on your feet..hehehe” she giggled.

“Oooh….hehehehehe the ticklin’…heheheheh..the ticklin’..” Becky moaned as she felt the fingers stop tickling her on the arches. She still had her head on the pillow, facing towards her left and she started breathing hard. She was getting tired but was still having fun. She hoped that was the “grand finale” and Sue Ann would finally stop tickling her. “Mercy….have mercy on muh feet…hehehe” she panted.

“Awww…the brave and strong deputy wants mercy on her cute feet!! Tell me deputy, what would you do for me to have me stop tickling these tender feet of yours? Say, you are a TENDERFOOT! Hehehe” Sue Ann joked.

“Hey!! I am not a tenderfoot! Hehehehe” Becky responded. Being called a tenderfoot in this part of the world meant that someone was weak and wasn’t tough enough. She knew her friend was playing around but being called a tenderfoot was still a little embarrassing. “Muh feet are not tender! Hehe” she yelled back jokingly.

“Oh no? Well, when I touch……….HERE…it sure feels tender…” Sue Ann grinned. Her fingers started to tickle along the balls of the feet, normally a place that would have toughened skin to make a point. The feet started to writhe again, and she loved it. Her fingers moved from the inside edge of the ball, right below the big toe area, across the flesh and finally on the outside edge of the ball, only to quickly zip right back across.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES!! THAT TICKLES!!!” Becky laughed as she felt those fingers on that part of her foot. She started to writhe her body, including her hips and she noticed her arousal was still there, and seemed to be increasing once again. She was co confused, but also very thrilled as these feelings were very nice. She started to slap the bed again and a thought entered her mind. She wondered if Sue Ann would even attempt something that Peggy did to her. Would her friend touch her places? That thought gave her a sexual chill.

“I know it tickles and I will keep tickling you here until you admit you’re a tenderfoot. Or should I just tickle your arches again? Maybe even your toes….” Sue Ann threatened as her fingers continued to stroke across the balls of the feet. She looked at the toes again and remembered when some of them were in her mouth. She told herself that she would have to taste those toes again before this night was over.

“hahahahahahaha Sue Ann! Why are ya torturin’ muh poor feet??” Becky laughed. Those fingers on the balls of her feet were driving her crazy and then she squealed when the fingers went right back into the arches. This drove her absolutely wild and she tapped the bed hard. “OK OK OK!!! I’M A TENDERFOOT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TENDERFOOT!!!” she screamed out in submission.

Sue Ann couldn’t help but laugh. She loved the fact that poor Becky gave up and admitted she was a tenderfoot. She knew that those arches were definitely the most ticklish spot on the feet, and it made Becky submit. She knew this was how Peggy managed to get Becky to submit to her and break off the date with Michael Roberts. That was done with pure torture however, and Sue Ann wanted to calm her friend now. She didn’t want to actually torture her, but she was still going to take advantage. “Yep, you’re a tenderfoot! Now, what are you willing to do to make me stop tickling these tender feet of yours? Hehehe” she asked.

“Anything…hehehehe anything…” Becky giggled. Then she felt helpless as she remembered when she told Peggy she would do anything to stop the tickling of her feet. She started to feel embarrassed because her feet were a real weakness. It could send her into fits of laughter, or even make her feel very aroused. This was a very educational few days as she was learning more about her own body. She did really enjoy the arousal portion and wondered how far she was willing to go at this point. “Ya win…hehehe I will hehehe do anything…” she whispered.

“Anything huh? That makes it very interesting then….” Sue Ann cooed as she slowed her fingers down on the arches. She then started to lightly stroke the feet, so she could make Becky get aroused again. She figured after tickling her for a while, she deserves a little tender loving care. Her mind started to spin as this was the moment she was going to seduce her friend and get her naked. She knew if she played her cards right, this was going to be one special and intense moment. “Since you said….anything, how about you let me kiss these feet of yours..” she said to her with a seductive tone.

Becky started to relax as she felt those fingers started to softly stroke the center of her arches. It felt incredible and she felt a tingle between her legs. She heard what Sue Ann said and a thrill struck her body. She liked the idea of having her feet kissed. “Yeah…ya can kiss muh feet. Hehehe” she said with a soft giggle.

Sue Ann smiled and then bit her lower lip. She then moved her body back up Becky’s long legs and was now sitting on her hamstrings. She then leaned forward and with both hands, she grabbed the left ankle and pulled it back towards her chest. By doing so, Becky’s foot was close to her, and she stared at the sole. She was really loving the sight before her. That delightful soft pink skin, and that creamy arch. She even looked at the bottoms of the toes and just felt a lot of lust in her body. She pulled the foot a little closer and then leaned her head forward and planted her lips right on the ball of the foot. It was a little warm to her due to the foot tickling she was giving that area. Sue Ann loved the feeling of that skin on her lips. “mmm I love your foot…” she moaned as she continued to plant soft kisses.

“oooh…..oooh….t-that…feels so….oooooh….good…” Becky moaned as she felt each kiss. She was starting to let herself go and enjoy the pleasure she was feeling. It started to get surreal to her that this was happening. She went to the dance under pretenses that she was going to go with Michael Roberts. Her father wanted that for her. But right now, she was with her friend Sue Ann, and she was receiving a lot of physical pleasure from her. Becky was loving this moment and those kisses on her foot kept sending waves of pleasure and she was going to just ride this feeling out.

Sue Ann felt the heat between her legs turn up another level as her lips continued to kiss the bottom of this foot. She felt herself shivering with pleasure each time she kissed it. Then her eyes saw the other foot and she wanted to kiss both of them. She held the left ankle with her right hand, and then pulled the right leg up with her left hand. Now, both soles were in front of her face, and she saw the slightly wiggling toes. She craved these feet, and she was going to make Becky tell her to have them. “Now, if you don’t want me to tickle these feet of yours again, I need you to tell me to suck your toes….” she warned.

Becky gasped at the demand, then let out a small giggle. Her friend was really starting to get into this domination and because she was aroused, she liked the idea. She also remembered how it felt earlier when Sue Ann did suck on her toes. “hehehe Sue Ann, can ya please….suck on muh toes? Hehe you’re so silly..” she giggled.

Sue Ann’s body filled with joy, and she pulled the feet back further so the toes were sticking straight up in the air. She then decided to try an experiment and opened her mouth wide. She then wrapped her lips around both big toes at the same time! The toes were large, but her mouth was just big enough to get them both in there. “Mmmmmm…” she moaned.

Becky’s eyes went really wide when she felt both of her big toes enter into that warm mouth. She couldn’t believe her toes were inside the mouth and then she felt that suction feeling. She started to feel her body vibrate with pleasure and she closed her eyes. She wondered how she came to enjoy this feeling so much and also wondered why she didn’t try this earlier in life. Then she felt her tummy starting to wiggle as ticklish tremors started to build up. That tongue was now sliding between her big toes and also on the pads. This was more ticklish than she imagined, and giggles started to come out. “hehehe Sue Ann..yer tongue is ticklin’ me hehehehehe” she giggled.

Sue Ann continued to move her tongue around those toes, and she loved the sound of that cute giggle. Becky was so adorable being this ticklish and she savored the moment. The more her tongue swirled around, the more she laughed. Then she heard a loud ticklish squeal, and she couldn’t help but laugh. She let the toes slide back out of her mouth and started to giggle. “You are TOO cute Becky..hehehe I love your giggles…” she laughed.

“hehe I’m sorry…I’m just really ticklish on muh feet..I can’t help it..” Becky laughed. She then put her face back in her hands and wondered if the foot love would continue.

“Yes you are! I love it…So ticklish. Hey, I wonder where else you are ticklish…hehehe” Sue Ann told her. Now she had her opening! This was her chance to explore the rest of Becky’s body. She really loved these big feet, but she wanted to get her naked and get her naked soon!

Becky lifted her head out her hands and gasped. She heard Sue Ann’s question, and a chill went through her body. She was now talking about the rest of her. Her feet were tickled on that barn, and she also discovered how ticklish her rear end was. She started to wonder if Sue Ann was going to tickle there! Becky didn’t know how ticklish she was elsewhere on her body, just like she didn’t know her feet were this ticklish. “Um….I really don’t know..” she said, then felt her feet and legs being lowered back to the bed.

“Well, I guess we are about to find out..hehehe” Sue Ann teased. She then finished lowering Becky’s legs to the bed and then turned her body around. Now, she was sitting on the back of the knees and staring at the butt and the upper body. She also saw the back of Becky’s head and started to wonder if her friend had any idea what she was intending to do. She then leaned forward and reach her hands under the waist area, searching for the belt buckle. She found it and started to unfasten that belt. “Here we are! Now, let’s get you more comfortable…” she whispered.

Becky felt her belt coming undone and her eyes popped wide open. She wondered if it was happening to her again! She had flashbacks of when Peggy was also unfastening her belt and managed to pull her jeans and underwear down, exposing her naked butt. She started to writhe a little and panic started to set in. “W-what are ya doing with muh belt?” she asked with a lot of nervousness.

“I am getting you more comfortable. We have to get you out of these clothes., hehe after all, we have to find out where else you are ticklish and just like your feet are bare, your body should be bare too!” Sue Ann responded. She found the zipper of the jeans and pulled it down.

“But…but I..I don’t know if I want ya to take muh clothes off…” Becky responded. She was having a really great time with Sue Ann, and she thought about having more things happen, but now that reality was happening, she got really worried.

“Awww….Don’t be nervous. I promise, it will be a good time. I am going to take your clothes off. You trust me, don’t you?” Sue Ann asked.

“I…I trust ya…you’re muh friend…but, do I have to have muh clothes taken off?” Becky asked. Her heart started to beat even faster as she was definitely heading into uncharted territory of her life. This was becoming very real and even though she experienced some sexual touching by another woman, that happened because Peggy had dominated her. This was just fun between two friends.

“Don’t be scared Becky...it is just us. No one else is here. Why don’t you turn around a little and look at me…” Sue Ann told her. She was topless at the moment and if Becky could see that, then maybe she would be more open to exposing more of her own body.

Becky then tried to turn her body as much as she could as she was laying on the bed. She did manage to turn onto her right side and looked back at Sue Ann. What she saw shocked her! Sue Ann was topless, and she could see her size C breasts. Her jaw dropped and she lost her breath. It took a moment for her to regain any kind of rationale. “Y-Yer nekkid?? I can see yer breasts…” she stammered.

Sue Ann smiled as she could see the look of shock in Becky’s eyes. She then cupped her breasts in her hands and licked her lips. “Yes, I took my shirt off already. It is just you and me. I was getting warm, so I took my shirt off. I want to get you more comfortable now. As a matter of fact, lay on your back.” she told her.

“On muh back? W-what are ya going to do to me?” Becky asked. She was now really wondering just how far they were about to go.

“Turn on your back, or I will tickle your feet again! Your last warning...hehehehe” Sue Ann threatened. She was going to dominate this woman and enjoy every moment of it. Her nipples got hard, and it was time to have her way with Becky. She then saw Becky turning over onto her back and she sat on her shins, right below the knees. “Good girl….Now that I got your jeans a little loose, let’s take off your shirt first. After all, mine is off, so yours should be too.” she said smiling.

Becky looked up at Sue Ann and she was in awe. She could clearly see her friend’s naked chest and it amazed her. They started to look very beautiful, and she could see her nipples were stiff. She was now getting really nervous as she was instructed to take off her shirt. It meant she was going to be exposing so much of her skin to another woman. This was far different than when they go swimming. There was a sexual element to all of this, and she didn’t have that much experience. Her hands were shaking as she started to unbutton her shirt, knowing that she was going to be exposed. It was a warm summer night, and she decided to not wear a bra and be free. She never expected to show her chest tonight, so she figured going without a bra would be ok. Becky also thought about that playful threat of having her feet tickled if she didn’t obey. Her mind started to race and think about how she would have to avoid saying she would do “anything” to not get tickled anymore. This was the second time “anything” was something that turned towards being sexual and with other women! I’m…I’m scared...” she whimpered as her buttons came undone.

“Awww….you’re scared? Why are you scared my friend? It is just me...” Sue Ann said with a soft voice. She looked at Becky’s body and could see her trembling. The shyness she was demonstrating made Sue Ann feel for her. She knew this was Becky’s first time doing these kinds of things with another woman and she knew she had to make her comfortable.

“Because…I..I never done anything like this…before..” Becky whispered as she got to her top button. Once she got it undone, her torso, including her breasts would be exposed. She felt her mouth go dry and her eyes were locked on Sue Ann’s.

“It’s ok Becky. No need to be scared. I am going to take really good care of you. I promise.” Sue Ann said softly. She then leaned forward and reached her hands forward to grab the edges of the shirt panels. She then started to slowly pull them apart, exposing the stomach, then the ribs and then she slowly pulled them off and exposed the size B breasts. That stunned her as she figured that Becky would be wearing a bra or something. The sight of them looked amazing. They were rounded and those bright pink nipples looked amazing. Her eyes then looked up and saw Becky’s face. She could see the shyness and the fear, and she had to calm her down. “You look…you look so beautiful right now. Relax Becky...I promise this will be something you will never forget.” she said softly.

Becky gulped and kept shaking slightly. She did love being told she was beautiful and exposing her chest to someone else was a major step in her life. She showed them to another male a few years back, but she was making out and it felt right at the time. But now, she was exposing her chest in a sexual tensed environment to another woman. There were other women who might have caught tiny glimpses of the sides of her breasts after swimming, but no woman ever saw them completely exposed. “I…I’m sorry… I just never been with a woman like this before…” she said meekly.

Sue Ann smiled as she could see that shyness coming out. This was a whole new experience for the both of them as the previous lesbian encounters she had with women, the other woman was definitely wanting to play sexually. Becky was a lot shyer and newer at this. She then leaned her body forward and let her own naked chest rest on Becky’s stomach. Her face was now mere inches from hers and she stared into those brown eyes. “Don’t be afraid. I promise you will enjoy yourself and I am going to make you feel really good. Just go with my flow and you will see…” she said softly, then gave a kiss on Becky’s lips.

Becky felt the kiss on her lips, and she felt a surge of arousal flow through her body. It blew her mind she was about to make out with another woman for the first time in her life. It was somewhat comforting it was with her friend and not a random stranger. The kiss started to make her body melt and she felt her nipples throbbing. The kiss then broke, and she saw Sue Ann in a sitting position again. “I..I don’t know what to say..”

“Don’t say anything. Just enjoy.” Sue Ann told her. She then reached her fingers down and started to lightly flutter them across the stomach area. She felt the stomach muscles quivering and she looked at Becky’s face. She could see her starting to smile. A thrill flowed through her as she realized that Becky was ticklish on her stomach. It was time to have some fun with her, then she would really have some sexual fun with her. “Hey! Someone has a ticklish tummy, doesn’t she?” she grinned.

Becky started to giggle as she felt the fingers on her stomach, and she was starting to writhe her body a little. She knew her stomach was ticklish because any tickling attempts she ever experienced was usually there. She could see the look of joy on Sue Ann’s face and realized she was going to be tickled more! “hehehehe quit it! I’m ticklish on muh tummy!” she smiled.

“Nope! I am going to tickle this cute belly of yours and just wait until I get your ribs. But first, take your shirt off completely...” Sue Ann instructed. She paused her tickling for a moment and saw Becky lifting herself up and taking her shirt off, one arm at a time. Her friend was in a sitting position and once the shirt came completely off, she reached her hands forward and placed them on the back of Becky’s head. She pulled the head closer to hers and she kissed her on the lips again with great passion.

Becky’s eyes popped wide open as she felt the more aggressive kiss on her lips and then she closed her own eyes as the power of the kiss started to overwhelm her. It felt amazing and her body loved the feelings that she was having. She was truly making out with another woman and her fear started to subside again and pleasure in her body took over. She still had no idea how far this was going to go, but this moment felt incredible. The kiss then broke, and she felt herself being softly pushed back down onto her back. “Hehehe what are ya doing to me now?” she giggled.

Sue Ann was now in full lust. That kiss sent her over the edge, and she was going to truly have her way with this woman. She smiled when she heard that giggle and made her desire Becky even more. “I am going to do……this!” she said with glee and her fingers started to wiggle over the stomach and sides.

“NOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES!!!” Becky screamed as she felt those fingers on her stomach and sides. This was more of an aggressive tickling and the sensations ripped through her body. She rocked her torso side to side, trying to evade the fingers, but Sue Ann kept finding ticklish spots. She then tried to bat away her hands, doing her best to protect her ticklish body. “HAHAHAHA I’M REALLY TICKLISH!!” she screamed.

Sue Ann was amused that Becky was trying to bat away her hands. She loved the way the chest was squirming, making those cute breasts jiggle. She could also see the nipples were stiff and knew her friend was very aroused. An idea came to her mind to get Becky to stop using her hands and she smiled. “Well, if you don’t keep your hands still, I am going to have to take off your jeans….” she threatened.

Becky was still softly giggling and heard those words. Her jeans were going to be removed? She would be one step closer to being completely naked! She was still amazed on how she went from hanging out with her friend to being naked in front of her. She didn’t know if she wanted that to happen or not, so she rested her hands to her sides. She knew she probably wouldn’t resist if her jeans were taken off and a feeling of helplessness washed over her. It reminded her of being in the barn when Pam exposed her. But this time, she was on her back and if her jeans and underwear were taken off, her most private place would be exposed. “Please..hehehe don’t tickle me…muh hands are still…” she mewled.

“Oh, I am going to tickle you alright. But the jeans are coming off anyway! Don’t fight me, or your feet will suffer again! Hehehe” Sue Ann threatened. She then moved her hands to the edges of the jeans and started to pull them down off the hips. She noticed that Becky even lifted her body up a little to help her. That gave her a thrill as it meant that she was willing to let this happen. She started to wonder if Becky was truly becoming comfortable with the idea of being with a woman. As she pulled the jeans down, she got up off of Becky so she could take them all the way off. The jeans came off the ankles and she tossed the pants over her shoulder. Her eyes then looked at the beautiful woman that was on her bed. All she was wearing was her underwear. Sue Ann then moved her hands to her hips and started to pull down her jeans. She felt it was time. She wanted that red headed woman really badly and she was focused. Once her jeans fell to her ankles, she stepped out of them and now she pulled down her underwear. She wanted to be completely naked for this next phase. “Mmmm…you looked so good Becky...” she moaned.

Becky was resting on her elbows, her upper body slightly leaning upwards. She was in pure shock as she just saw Sue Ann strip herself naked. She could see her in all of her glory, from those sexy eyes, down to her great looking breasts, and saw the black pubic hair between her legs and then the upper legs. This was too surreal for her. This was actually happening. She only wore her underwear and wondered how much longer they were going to stay on. She felt herself blushing and she laid back down on her back and placed her hands over her crotch, subconsciously protecting her womanhood. Her own arousal was high, and her mind was spinning. There was no going back in her mind and tried to relax herself. Then she felt the bed move and looked up. Sue Ann was now on all fours, seductively crawling towards her like a coyote to its prey. Becky saw the hanging breasts jiggling as they got closer and closer to her. “hehehe ya look like ya want to devour me…” she smiled.

Sue Ann couldn’t help but chuckle over that comment. Her friend was right. She did want to devour her. As she crawled forward her eyes looked at the underwear covering that special prize and her heat went up. She then looked at the shy face of Becky, that smile radiating from her and even saw that small gap between her two front teeth. She adored her friend, and it was time to really push her over the edge. She then sat on her thighs and was upright. Her fingers slowly moved back to the torso and once they got close, she started to flutter her fingers once again. Touching that soft skin excited her and she started to hear those giggles again. “I am gonna getcha! Tickle tickle tickle!” she playfully teased.

“hehehehe hey!! Why are ya ticklin’ me again? Hehehehehe” Becky laughed as she felt those fingers stroking her stomach area and then she squealed once they moved to her sides. She felt her body writhing and realized her friend’s naked crotch was on her bare legs, sent arousal through her body. Then the ticklish feelings increased as she felt those fingers starting to squeeze her ribs a little, which sent major ticklish sensations through her body. As she started to thrash around, her eyes looked at Sue Ann’s breasts jiggling around. She loved that sight of them moving the way they were. It started to look appealing to her and her mind was now wanting to have more. She really was surprised that she was feeling this way, but even though she was being tickled, this feeling was amazing.

Sue Ann continued to squeeze on the ribcage area, and she was having a lot of fun. She could also see Becky’s breasts moving around and she craved them. She wanted to play with those mounds and send her friend into a sexual frenzy. She had a feeling that underneath that sexually innocent demeanor, there was a sexy wildcat just waiting to be exposed. The sounds of Becky’s giggles and soft laughs were starting to increase her own wetness and she felt herself starting to grind her hips on top of Becky’s leg. “Oh I got you now! I am going to tickle tickle tickle you until you beg me to take that underwear off! Hehe” she blurted out.

Becky heard that threat and she went into shock. The moment she wondered about was finally here and her mind started to spin. Would she actually want to be completely naked? She already had her breasts bared but showing her most private area was a different thing. She felt those fingers still squeezing her ribs, and that sensation was weakening her resolve. “hahahahahahaha ya want me hahahahaha nekkid?” she laughed.

Sue Ann slowed down her rib tickling after hearing that question. It was a direct question and she realized this was the moment of truth. Her answer was going to determine what happens next. She felt her nipples pulsating, her mound was damp with sexual moisture, and she felt this excitement. “Yes, I want you naked. I want to see your whole body Miss Becky Lockhart. I want you naked so I can give you pleasure that you never felt before. So, tell me to take your underwear off or I will have to tickle you until you do…” she told her.

Becky felt nervous at this very moment. She could feel that ticklish anticipation building in her body, and it was driving her crazy. Her arousal never subsided, and her mind was wondering if she should just take this leap. She had been kissed by a woman, fondled by a woman, tickled by a woman, had her feet kissed and licked by a woman and her toes were sucked by a woman. She nearly did everything there was, but this was different. This was going to lead to sex. She bit her lip and tried to think of what she would do. “I-I don’t know…I-I don’t know what to do…” she whimpered.

Sue Ann then had a very large grin, and she then plunged her hands forward and planted them in Becky’s armpits. It was a sudden move and caught Becky off guard. She felt her arms now clamping to her sides, effectively trapping her hands in those armpits. Then she started to wriggle her fingers in those pits and the reaction was immediate. “I will make the decision for you! Tickle tickle tickle!!” she said with a lustful gaze.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHA SUE ANN!!! THAT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MUH ARMPITS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA” Becky roared as she felt those fingers burrowing into her armpits. She could not believe how intense the sensations were and her body immediately tensed up. Her eyes were shut tight, and she tried to rock her body. Then she felt Sue Ann’s chest pressing into her stomach area and could even feel those stiff nipples pressing into her. She knew she should move her arms, but her body’s natural defense mechanisms took over and she kept them clamped to her sides. This only led to more intense tickling, and she continued to scream in laughter.

Sue Ann was getting really excited as she listened to Becky’s desperate screams of ticklish laughter. She could see the look of ticklish anguish on her face, as the eyes were shut tight, the mouth wide open and that sound of her laughter was pouring out. She liked how the skin was getting red and she wondered if it would match Becky’s hair color. She loved this moment. She felt the body writhing and thrashing under her own body, turning her own even more. Her own loins were white hot with lust as her nipples could feel the skin scraping against them and Becky’s legs were writhing, pushing into her crotch area. The more her fingers burrowed into the armpits, the more her friend laughed. Sue Ann knew if she kept up this tickling attack, Becky was going to submit. Her eyes then looked at the breasts near her face. She was adoring those mounds as she saw them shaking and a lustful thought enter her head. She figured she might as well confuse Becky and make her want to be made love to. She lowered her head and stuck out her tongue. She then did a soft lick on that exposed pink right nipple and smiled. “Ooooh..your nipple tastes soooooo sweet.” she cooed as she slowed down her wriggling fingers.

Becky could feel the tickle attack becoming softer and figured her torment might be over. The overwhelming ticklish sensations were tearing through her as she realized her armpits were just as ticklish as her feet. As she started to calm her body down, she then felt that tongue lick her right nipple. That made her open her eyes in shock as that sensation felt absolutely incredible. She looked at Sue Ann who had this devilish look on her face. She saw the tongue sticking out again and it was near her nipple. She started to wonder would her nipple get licked again? “W-what are ya doing?” she whispered.

“Tasting you….” Sue Ann responded. She then took the tip of her tongue and licked the tip of the right nipple and then circled around the bud. She loved the look of surprise and even lust on Becky’s face and she moved her tongue faster over that pink nipple. “Feels good?” she smiled then started to lick the nipple again.

Becky felt a strong surge of arousal tearing through her body. This was incredible pleasure she was feeling. When she made out with the young man about a year ago, he didn’t use his tongue on her breasts, just his hands. The feeling of that moist, soft muscle on her nipple made her entire body feel incredible pleasure. She started to grind her hips reflexively as her heat was getting higher and higher. Her eyes looked on as that tongue was licking and swirling around that bud, leaving a trail of saliva over it. Becky started to really get into this, and she wanted more. “Y-yeah…oooooh…it feels…..ooooh good..” she moaned.

Sue Ann loved that response and loved the hips below her were grinding. She loved this moment and now it was time to get Becky to succumb to her lust. “I can give you so much pleasure with just my tongue. Tell me to take off your underwear and I will give you a memory of a lifetime. Or, I could do….this!” she said with enthusiasm and then started to wriggle her fingers in the armpits again. She loved how the body immediately started to thrash around.

“NOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOOOOOOOOOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA” Becky roared as the fingers once again started to burrow into her armpits. She was really starting to enjoy that tongue on her nipple and now she was being tickled again. The two sensations were breaking her and when she heard Sue Ann tell her that she can have her underwear removed, she swooned. She was at a crossroads in her mind. She could either endure this tickling sensation, or she could have sexual interactions with a woman for the first time in her life. Then another strong jolt of ticklish energy flowed through her body as she felt the fingers going deeper into her armpit skin. “MERCY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA HAVE MERCY ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!” she laughed.

“No mercy….just tickling. You can have it all stop if you just tell me to take off that underwear of yours and you will go from hell to heaven…” Sue Ann cooed. She loved how she was playing mind games with Becky. She could see how stiff the nipples were from her tongue licking and loved how much the body thrashed under her tickling fingers. She then slowed her tickling down as it was time to tempt Becky sexually again. She then looked at that left nipple and gave it a long, hard, slow lick using the flat of her tongue. She loved how that nipple felt against her tongue and her own nipples were rock hard. “You can have….mmmmmm….pleasure….mmmm…or tickles..” she moaned.

Becky felt relief when the tickling fingers slowed their attack, and then her body once again felt an incredible surge of erotic pleasure. She could feel that lustful tingling from the top of her head all the way to her long toes. She let out a very loud moan as it felt so good. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth of that tongue on her nipple. Her body wanted more, and her body tensed up. Becky was also quite aware that the wetness between her legs was an incredible amount. Then she started to feel the fingers moving again as the tongue licked her, and she felt those ticklish tremors building up again. She let out a soft giggle as they increased, and the two conflicting feelings made her mind flip around. “hehehehe that tickles hehehehe please hehehe no more ticklin’ hahahaha” she giggled softly.

Sue Ann grinned as she continued to lick that hard pink nipple and moved her fingers in the armpits. It seemed like her friend was about to burst and it was time to push her over the edge. Her finger movements got stronger, and then she wrapped her lips around that left nipple and started to suck. Hard.

Becky was in total shock as she felt that sucking on her nipple. Intense sexual feelings she never experienced before rocked her body and now she was craving release. She had no idea how it happened, but her friend seduced her, and she wanted to feel that pleasure even more. The tickling was driving her crazy and that made her finally give in. Her rational mind was gone. Her sexual animal mind took over. “hehehe ok! Ok! Hehehehe mmmmmmmmmm stop ticklin’ me…heheheh take…hehehehe take off muh hehehe underwear….mmmmm” she giggled and moaned.

Sue Ann stopped her sucking and looked up. She paused her fingers from burrowing deeper as she wanted to make sure she heard correctly. “What did you say?” she asked.

Becky felt relief over her body as the tickling stopped. She looked at Sue Ann’s face and found it to be so beautiful at the moment. Her lust took over and she wanted more pleasure. “ya…can take off muh underwear…” she cooed.

Sue Ann couldn’t help but have a satisfied smile on her face as she heard those words. The time had finally arrived, and she was going to ravish this woman. With all the alcohol flowing through her, along with sheer lust, she got her body upright after removing her hands from those armpits. She looked down at Becky and saw a young lady in her natural, sexual setting. She moved her body down a little and saw the underwear. She gently placed her hands on the edges and started to tug down on them, exposing her hips and more of the groin area was appearing. She could even see the beginning of the red pubic hair and she swooned. “Let’s see how pretty you are under here…” she said softly.

Becky felt her underwear starting to slide off and a wave of nerves coursed through her body. She had sex only one time in her life, with that same young man and that was a very quick experience. He just went in, did his business and was done. It was the heat of passion at that moment, and she didn’t tell anyone, especially her parents, about it. She didn’t want to shame herself in their eyes. Only Sue Ann knew about it, unless the young man told all his friends. He moved out of Sticksville soon afterwards to go serve in the US Army and that was the last time she heard from him. This moment was different. This was with a woman, and she was being seduced. It felt incredible to her, but she started to shake from her nerves. “I…I am nervous…” she whispered.

Sue Ann had a soft smile on her face as she knew her friend was doing something she never did before. She knew she had to make sure she took care of her, so that this experience was something she would enjoy and not regret. She knew just how conservative Becky’s parents were and for her to do something like this felt very special to her. Her friend was trusting her, and she had to be very gentle with her. “Don’t be nervous sweetie…I am going to take really good care of you…” she said with a soft voice.

“O-Ok…please be gentle with me…” Becky said in a whisper. She then felt another surge of nerves as the underwear now moved past her pubic area and she was exposed. For the first time in her young life, another woman could see her very private area and will see if very up close. She felt the nervousness increase, but she did feel that Sue Ann was going to be nice to her.

“I will…oh my! Look at you. You sure have a pretty pussy...” Sue Ann said as she stared at the space between Becky’s legs. She saw the red pubic hair in contrast with the very pale skin of the groin area. She then pulled the underwear down the legs and eventually off the ankles. Once she tossed the underwear over her shoulders, she then looked at the naked woman on the bed. It was a surreal moment for her as well because she never imagined she and Becky would be having sex before. Her friend was so beautiful at this moment in all her glory, and she wanted her. She then reached down and took an ankle in each hand and gently pulled the legs apart and got a good look at the naked vagina. “Oh….you’re…sooooo pretty..” she cooed as she saw the pussy.

Becky started to blush furiously as she saw Sue Ann looking between her legs. She felt loved in a way as her area was described as pretty. This woman was being so sweet with her. This was completely different than her previous sexual encounter. “W-what do ya want me t-t-to do…” she stammered as her heart was beating a thousand times a second.

Sue Ann figured she would be very gentle this first time with Becky. She didn’t want to overwhelm Becky with her experiences, so she decided to make it simple. “You just lay there and enjoy. When I am done with you, you will watch me have my own pleasure…” she cooed.

Becky felt herself trembling still as she heard those words. She was feeling so many feelings of arousal at this moment and when she looked at her friend, she was also in fascination with Sue Ann’s naked body. Those breasts looked amazing, and she could see the dark pubic hair. Then she saw Sue Ann get in position between her legs, laying on her stomach. She could see her moving closer to her special place and she felt so nervous. She was completely exposed and felt so vulnerable. When she saw the face so close to her pussy, she felt some apprehension. “I...I’m kinda scared…” she said softly.

“Don’t be frightened Becky. Just close your eyes and enjoy it. I promise, I will make you feel so very good.” Sue Ann reassured her. She then lowered her head and stared at the pussy. Under that red pubic hair, she saw some very pink pussy lips. She could smell the arousal which only sent her into high levels of lust. She then moved her head forward very slowly and once she was close, she stuck out her tongue and gave a very soft, gentle lick. The taste of Becky’s womanhood blew her mind away as it tasted amazing. She did another lick, then another, tasting the lust juices that were there. This was better than she ever imagined and now started to lick a little harder. It was time to devour this woman.

Becky closed her eyes and when she felt that first touch of that tongue on her lips, she reacted in shock. Just that simple touch sent an incredible amount of pleasure in her body. These feelings were a lot more intense than she ever imagined and let out a very loud moan. Then she felt the next lick, and then the next. She could not believe how good this felt. It was as though there was this buildup in her body during this evening with Sue Ann and now, she was experiencing the greatest pleasure she ever felt. The tickling wore her down and all the sensual touching on her nipples and feet made this more enjoyable. Her mind was spinning as another woman was using her mouth on her private place. She also wondered why she didn’t do this before!

Sue Ann could hear those moans and it turned her on immensely. Not only was she enjoying the taste of Becky’s own nectar, but more importantly, Becky was enjoying this. She closed her own eyes and continued to lick and now suck on the pussy, trying to drive the most intense feeling she could in that body. She found the clit and her tongue really went after it. She could hear the moans grow more intense and felt the hips grinding. She wanted Becky to explode and was not going to stop tongue ravishing this pussy until Becky lost her mind.

Becky was in total sexual mode at this moment. Any inhibitions she had before were gone and she was getting into this pleasure. Her mind did recall that moment when Peggy touched her in the barn, and that set off a new chain of thoughts in her mind as that was very pleasurable. But this time, at this moment, this was going to be the most intense sexual pleasure she ever had. When that tongue licked and sucked on her clit, she felt her toes clenching very tightly and her body was shaking with sheer erotic pleasure. Her back started to arch, and she used her hands to rub her nipples. “Ooohhhh gawd…feels…..SO……good…oooohhh Gawd….” she moaned.

Sue Ann heard the moans and went even harder after the pussy. Her hands then reached up and grabbed the hipbones of Becky to hold her waist still and then she heard a snicker. Then a giggle came out and she realized that Becky was giggling from her grabbing her hipbones. The fact that her friend was so ticklish really got her own arousal going and she continued to playfully squeeze lightly, while still ravishing her pussy. “Somebody is sooooo ticklish…” she teased between licks.

Becky felt the ticklish sensations in her body and even though it wasn’t an intense feeling, it was enough to get her to giggle. It was such a weird feeling to her. The licking between her legs was the dominant feeling in her body right now, but that tickling seemed to intensify everything. It truly surprised her, and she just let it all flow out. “hehehehe ooooohhhh I’m so ticklish hehehehehe” she giggled and moaned.

“Yes *lick* you are…” Sue Ann responded. She just could not get enough of this delicious pussy, and she then started to suck on the clit. She noticed that Becky’s body started to tense up and knew she was getting close to the edge. It was time to shove her over that edge and into the state of orgasmic bliss. Her intensity grew with each lick, suck and tongue swirl and she heard Becky moaning louder and louder in erotic bliss. She pressed her face harder into that mound and had full control of that clit. Her own body tensed up as she near Becky was near that wonderful moment.

Becky started to arch her back and moan very loudly as she felt that intense and incredible amount of sexual pleasure ripping through her very soul. The way that mouth was tasting and eating away at her was too much and she felt herself building and building toward a tsunami of pleasure. Then her body was on edge, right at the precipice and she held her breath in anticipation. Then it hit her. It hit her hard. The orgasm finally happened, and she felt her entire body feel this tidal wave of absolute sexual pleasure. She let out a very loud grunt and moan as those feelings washed over every single inch of her body. She started to tremble a little as the feelings continued to flow through her body. Becky never felt this good in her life from physical pleasure. She started to swoon, and her moans were getting really erotic.

Sue Ann lifted her head and saw Becky in that after effect of an orgasm. She could see her body moving around, and the look of sheer bliss was etched on her friend’s face. She could see the glow on Becky’s sweet body. She felt this moment was very special for both of them. They had crossed a line they never dreamed of before. She didn’t know what would happen next between them, but this was a moment she would personally cherish forever. “I hope you enjoyed that...hehe” she giggled.

Becky took a moment to gather herself after that amazing orgasm and looked at her friend. She felt a little embarrassed about this moment as she didn’t know what to say. “Yeah….i did..” she whispered.

“Now, I want you to look at me. You will see how I get off. I know this is your first time with a woman, so I won’t have you taste me. That will be for next time…” Sue Ann told her with a wink. She then sat between Becky’s outstretched spread legs and stretched her own legs open. Her pussy was visible to Becky’s eyes, and she wanted her to look. “Do you like what you see?” she asked.

Becky looked at her friend and was stunned. She now had a clear look at her vagina, and it did look nice. She didn’t have women looking at her own pussy, and she also didn’t look at other women’s pussy. Right now, at this moment, that special place looked amazing to her. Just like when she gazed at Sue Ann’s breasts and liked them, gazing at her private place was also amazing. She felt herself getting turned on once again and she liked it. “Yeah…it’s beautiful…” she swooned.

Sue Ann smiled when she heard that reaction and then placed her hand over her mound. She started to rub herself as she was going to masturbate in front of Becky. She could see the look of wonderment on her face and felt her own feeling of pleasure. She started to rub herself faster and now those pangs of an orgasm started to build. This entire evening was amazing. She got to have sex with her friend, and even tickled her. All the actions she did built up an incredible amount of lust in her and she needed to have her own release. Her eyes locked in on Becky’s eyes and seeing that sweet face at this moment motivated her. She rubbed faster and faster and she felt the feelings rising even higher. Her own toes started to curl and then it hit her. It hit her hard! She let out a loud orgasmic moan and then fell onto her back as she let the orgasm ride itself out.

Becky’s jaw dropped as she saw Sue Ann going through her orgasm. It looked incredibly erotic to her, and her nipples started to get hard again. She reached her right hand up and started to rub her right nipple as she bit her lower lip watching Sue Ann trembling a little. Then she saw her roll over and get back up. She saw this large, satisfied smile on her face and that made her smile. “That….that was amazing…” she whispered.

Sue Ann could feel the bliss of the orgasm still flowing through her body and looked at Becky once again. She then got on all fours and crawled towards her. Once she got close, she gently pushed her back down onto the bed and laid on top of her. She then ran her fingers over her hair and then kissed her. “You’re amazing Becky Lockhart...” she said after she broke the kiss.

Becky started to blush as she heard that compliment and felt the fingers touching her hair. She did feel very special at the moment and was still trying to comprehend her first lesbian experience. She was feeling that afterglow and having Sue Ann on top of her got her juices flowing still. “Thank ya for sayin’ that. I-I think you’re amazing too…” she whispered back.

Sue Ann then slid off of Becky and laid on the right hand side of her. She the laid on her own left side to face Becky and gently caressed her hand across that smooth stomach. She was giving her some sweet aftercare and wanted to make sure she was ok. “You taste good…hehehe” she smiled.

Becky’s face turned red from embarrassment. No one ever said that about her and it made her very shy. She placed her hands over her face for a moment and giggled. Then she took them back down and stared back at Sue Ann’s face. She knew from this moment forward; she would never see Sue Ann the way she did before this moment. “So…does this mean we are…ya know…I guess….girlfriends?” she asked.

Sue Ann did a small chuckle and smiled at her friend. She seemed so innocent in her thoughts and was probably trying to figure out what to do next. She had no intention on being involved in any kind of a romantic relationship as she wanted to have fun before she got older. That was why she moved out from her parents’ home and wanting to make it on her own. “That’s so sweet of you to think that but let me ask you this. Do you want to be girlfriends?” she asked.

Becky felt nervous at this moment as that question was asked of her. She didn’t know what to say. She didn’t intend to enter a romantic relationship with Sue Ann, but after having that sexual encounter, she figured maybe they had to explore it. “I-I don’t know. I mean, I like ya, but…well ya know, I…I don’t know what to say.” she responded with shyness in her voice.

“We don’t have to be girlfriends, sweetie. I just wanted to show you a great time. I just hope it doesn’t get strange between us...” Sue Ann told her as she continued caress her fingers over the stomach area of Becky.

“Yeah…I understand. I like what we did tonight, but….I don’t think I am ready for a relationship with a girl..” Becky said as she felt the nerves spiking. She did have a sense that Sue Ann was not looking for any kind of romantic relationship, which brought relief to her as she needed to sort out her own feelings.

“That’s fine sweet Becky. We just had some fun, that’s all. In fact, if you ever want to have some more fun, you just let me know and I will turn you inside out…hehehe” Sue Ann giggled and then kissed Becky’s forehead.

Becky felt that kissed and she really enjoyed it. This moment felt amazing, and she was going to cherish the experience forever. Being with a woman opened up a whole new world for her and she wondered if she would explore it further during her life. “Thank ya for this moment…I…I really liked it.” she cooed.

“It was my pleasure, sweetie. You are amazing. You’re an amazing friend, and a very beautiful woman.” Sue Ann responded.

“I can’t tell muh Pa about tonight. He would lose his mind if he knew I didn’t go to the dance with Michael, but instead had sex with a woman. He would be mad and call me gay...” Becky said.

“Haha Your father is an interesting man. So stuck in his ways….” Sue Ann laughed.

“Yeah, he is a bit strict. But I still love him. He wants me to get married soon, but….but…” Becky tried to say.

“You are not ready to get married…I know that’s what you want to say. I understand because my own parents wanted me to get married too. That’s why I had to leave that house. I want to create my own future, not what they wanted me to do. Becky, you are 20 years old now. You are a grown woman. You should do what you want to do, not what your father wants. Create your own destiny. Get married when you are ready to get married. But right now, do what your heart desires…” Sue Ann told her. She knew what Becky was experiencing as she recalled her own moments with her family.

“Yeah, I know what ya mean. I really want to be a deputy. I want to help people, ya know? I want to be like muh hero Deputy Darby of Plotsville. She is so heroic, and she helps so many people.” Becky said. The thought of Darby excited her, and she really did want to be like her.

“Hehehe well, be like her. Chase your dreams Becky. If you want to be a deputy, then you have to try it. Be you.” Sue Ann told her.

“Thank ya Sue Ann. Yer words mean a lot to me. Maybe one day I will become a deputy! I just hope I can be as heroic as her.” Becky said with pride.

“Hmm...I think you got a little crush on Darby. Hehehe And after tonight, you probably wouldn’t mind having sex with her. Hahaha You know I’m right!” Sue Ann teased.

“hahaha don’t say that! She’s muh hero!!” Becky said as she then playfully smacked Sue Ann’s arms. She then stretched her body and realized that she would have to go home soon. This was a night to remember. “Well, I guess I have to get ready to go home. Muh Ma and Pa are gonna wonder where I am…” she said softly.

“Yeah, you better get home. And like I said, anytime you want to do this again, let me know. I would love to teach you a few things. Hehe” Sue Ann said. She then leaned forward and kissed Becky’s lips. She then watched her friend get up and start to put her clothes back on. She admired that body and she felt good. She wanted to seduce and have sex with Becky, and it made her happy that Becky enjoyed it too. She knew she was going to sleep really good tonight.

Becky finished putting her clothes back on, and then put on her boots. It was still mind blowing over the events of this evening. Even with the hiding of the fact that she didn’t go to the dance with Michael, this turned out to be a much better night than she ever imagined. She looked down at her still naked friend and smiled. She did wonder if she would ever do this again. The temptation was there, and she wondered what would happen next time. She then leaned down and hugged Sue Ann as she was laying on her bed. “Thank ya…Thank ya for everything. This was a special night for me and ya took good care of me.” she whispered.

“You are most welcome. I loved being with you and sharing that with you. Have a safe journey home. I will see you soon…” Sue Ann purred.

Becky then stood back up and made her way out of the shed. She felt like she was walking on clouds after this experience, and she found her horse and started to ride back home. This was a pivotal moment in her life. Not only did she have sex with a woman for the first time, it made her think that she should chase her dreams. She decided that she would try to find a way to practice and then try to become a deputy in Sticksville. If she accomplished that, then maybe she could meet her hero one day. A smile formed on her face, and she got excited. She started to think that her future was bright and looked forward to whatever adventures were ahead!

TWO MONTHS LATER

Becky sat in her room on her bed and started to think about her day. She had to do her chores for the day, and she hoped that she and her father would have a good interaction. She thought back to a few months ago and her father eventually found out she did not go to the dance with Michael Roberts. He had found out when he saw the young man in town, and when he was told that his daughter broke the date, he was incensed. He had gone out of his way to set everything up and what hurt more was that she lied to him. She still pretended as though she was going to go to the dance with him on the day of the evening, knowing full well she wasn’t. They had a major argument, and her father really tore into her. It was because of her mother that the yelling stopped and since that day, there was subtle tension between the two. Becky felt sad because she knew she lied to him and he had a right to be angry, but he said several mean things to her. He told her that she would forever be a single woman and that made her worthless. If she was not going to start a family, then she failed as a woman. She definitely could not tell him about what happened between Sue Ann and herself that night, and she at least felt secure that Sue Ann would never mention it. She then stood up and headed out her room. It was time to go do her chores. “I hope Pa will be ok today...” she whispered to herself.

Becky headed towards the barn and felt nervous. Even though there was tension, there were moments that they interacted ok, but she knew he still held that grudge. He didn’t talk to her that much, just to give instructions on the farm work, or discuss upcoming events in Sticksville. During meals, her father sat silent, and she mainly just talked to her mother. The whole ordeal was very stressful to her as she missed her father. She missed the fun they would have together and laugh. They would go on hunting trips and have a good time. It was causing her more sadness with each passing day. Now, she felt like a farmhand at her own home. She made it to the barn and saw her father scooping some hay into a pile with his pitchfork. “Good mornin’ Pa…” she said with a slight smile.

Jack turned towards his daughter and saw her standing there. He then nodded his head. “Mornin’ to ya. Ok, get to your chores…Tend to the horses first. They haven’t been fed yet.” he requested then turned his head back to his work.

Becky nodded her head and felt a sadness. It has been two months of this kind of tension, and it really bothered her. She didn’t know how much longer it could go like this and she really missed her father being her father. She didn’t want to be sad anymore and decided to try and fix this situation. “Pa? Can I talk to ya for a moment?” she asked.

Jack turned his head and saw the look on Becky’s face. He knew something was bothering her and he had a feeling he knew what it was. He was still deeply disappointed in her and he did not want to deal with her. It hurt him knowing that his daughter lied to him and disobeyed him. He missed her too, but he was her father, he was the man of the house, and he would not tolerate a woman defying him. Even if it was his daughter, or his wife. He truly felt they had to learn their place and she didn’t even show remorse for disobeying him. That alone made him still feel extreme disappointment in her. “Can’t ya see I’m busy. And so are you. Now, get to work...” he ordered.

“Pa…I have to talk to ya. We…..we can’t continue like this. It has been almost two months! I miss muh Pa. I want muh Pa back…” Becky said, and she started to feel emotional.

“Well ya should have thought about that before ya lied to me. Ya know I HATE liars. Now, get back to work, or I will really be upset.” Jack told her.

“Pa…I’m sorry I lied to ya. I-I didn’t know how to tell ya I didn’t want to go to the dance with Michael...” Becky said, now feeling her emotions building more.

Jack stopped what he was doing and now faced her. He felt his own emotions flowing in his body, ranging from sadness to anger. He dropped his pitchfork and crossed his arms. If she wanted to have an argument with him, then he was willing to oblige. “YA LIED TO ME!!! Like I told ya before, you are failing as a woman! You do not lie to your father or to ANY man! Ya hear me?! Now, it will take a while for me to forgive ya, but if ya keep talking about it, I am going to get mad again. I know I haven’t talk to ya often, but why should I? Ya shown no remorse!” he yelled.

Becky felt her own anger rising as she was tired of her father being this way. For once, she wanted him to be a loving father instead of a dictator. “Pa, I know yer mad at me, but I AM a grown woman now! I shouldn’t have to rely on ya to do things. I can do things muhself!” she yelled back.

Jack was stunned that his daughter was now yelling back at him. That got his blood boiling, and he was not going to stand for it. “Who do ya think yer are??? Talking to your Pa like that? Listen to me Rebecca, as long as ya stay in MY HOME, ya will do what I tell ya to do! That’s yer problem! Ya think ya can do anything. No, ya can’t. So I will say this, until ya get married, YA WILL DO WHAT I TELL YA TO DO!! Now, get to yer chores! Discussion is over!” he screamed.

Becky heard those words and she felt she had to make a stand for herself. “Well I guess I will have to leave then! I think I may have to find a place of muh own! I got dreams Pa! Big dreams and being on this farm or being some housewife is not what I want right now!” she yelled back.

“Oh?? Ya got big dreams? Ya really want to leave here? Well LEAVE!!!” Jack screamed back.

Becky was surprised her father said that, but it was moving her into that direction. “I think I will! I think I will leave here and become a deputy!” she said with pride.

“A deputy??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yer too much of a failure to be a deputy! Yer a woman! A failing one at that. Ya should be pregnant with my grandchild already, but ya got dreams… How pathetic!” Jack told her. He was getting really upset and was not going to allow this woman, even if it was his own daughter to defy him.

“Yes!!! I will become a deputy! Ya just wait and see! I guess I will have to leave here then and prove it to ya!!” Becky screamed back. Her anger was in high gear, and she wanted to prove her father wrong.

“Well…..LEAVE THEN YOU MISERABLE INGRATE!!! Don’t come back here when ya fail! I know you will fail and when ya do, the only way I will accept ya back here is for ya to crawl on yer hands and knees and beg me for forgiveness! NOW GO!!!!!” Jack screamed, then angrily pointed to the barn entrance. He was getting really red in the face and didn’t think his daughter would actually find success. He wanted her to fail miserably so she could learn a hard lesson.

“I WILL!!! I’LL SHOW YA!!!” Becky yelled back and then stormed out of the barn. Her anger was at a fever pitch and then it hit her. She had to move out! She had to find a new life for herself. She wasn’t ready to leave this home yet. She didn’t know where to go, or even set herself up for success. She knew she had some money saved up and it could possibly last her for a month somewhere, but then what would she do? She just told her father that she would become a deputy and that wasn’t already in the works.

As she got closer to her house, Becky started to feel the full weight of this argument. She started to feel a sadness in her as she and her father just had a major argument and didn’t know if it could ever be repaired. She went inside her house and ran up the stairs to her room. Once she got there, she slammed the door and then fell to her knees. The sadness just overcame her, and she started to cry. “What I have I done?? I-I don’t know what to do…” she cried.

Becky slowly got back to her feet and then sat on her bed, wiping her eyes after a few minutes of crying. She had to figure out how to get out of this house today and find a place to stay. Her eyes then looked over towards her nightstand and then she saw her scrapbook. Then an idea hit her. She figured that if she was going to leave this place and make a new life for herself, then what better place to go than Plotsville? It could be there she could attempt to reach her dream and perhaps become a deputy. It would also give her a chance to meet her hero and role model, Deputy Darby Reeves! “I-I will move to Plotsville! I’ll show Pa! I will show everyone that I can be a deputy! Plotsville, get ready for Becky Lockhart!”

END

Character featured in this part:

02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png

POST CREDITS SCENE

Set during the events after Deputy & The Outlaw: Reunited and during Deputy & The Outlaw: Justice

A lone figure was walking down the street on a busy afternoon. The person looked around and was fascinated by the sights. They could see the main street of this town and saw all the citizens walking around, going about their business. They could see men carrying items, women tending to children or having a delightful conversation. They could see horses walking through the street. The main street had many businesses and patrons were coming in and out of the businesses. They even saw a bakery on one side of the road and saw so many happy faces. This lone figure was excited to be in this place, but they had to remind themselves why they were here in this town called Santa Selena. The person was Thalia Laskaris and she arrived by boat 30 minutes ago.

Thalia continued to walk down the main street and heard her boots crunching in the dirt. It was a long trip, as it took a few hours to get from Playa del Arena all the way to Santa Selena. She was happy the ocean was smooth, and the journey to this town was uneventful. Once she docked her boat, she climbed off her vessel and got directions from some of the men on the docks. The boat was nondescript as she did not want any markings from Christos Andino to be shown. She also did not want to stand out. Wearing a long dress with long sleeves, a hat and leather boots, she strode confidently into this town. Thalia had to find out information. Her goal was to find any information. She knew that since law enforcement was around that mansion, there was sure to be some news about it. She stood in the middle of the street and looked around. It really was a nice town and could see why Helga would set up shop here.

“Excuse me Miss, do you need some help?” a voice called out.

Thalia snapped out of her daze and looked over. A tall man was now facing her, and he looked like someone who worked in one of the shops. He wore an apron and had a hat on. “Oh, I’m sorry, I think I am ok. Thanks for asking.” she told him.

“Ok. I noticed you looked like you were searching for something and figured you would perhaps like to try some of my famous sandwiches while you search. One bite and you will be in love!” the man said with a huge smile.

Thalia smiled back at the man who was trying to sell his sandwiches. She didn’t want any food at the moment, as she ate some food on her boat trip. Then she thought of something. This man was probably up to date on the happenings and decided to get a sandwich and perhaps some information. “You know, that sounds delightful. I would like to have one.” she said with a smile.

“Excellent! Right this way!” the man said. He then started to guide Thalia to his shop. He was a little thrilled as this tall, auburn haired woman was quite attractive. Once she got inside his shop, he went behind the counter and prepared to make the sandwich. “So, what will you have? I got a large variety of meats and breads.” he asked.

Thalia smiled back at the man and was appreciative that he seemed friendly. She could also tell he was looking at her with flirting eyes. She decided to take advantage of this and get some information. “I think I will have a ham and cheese sandwich, thank you.” she requested.

“Coming right up! Just got a new shipment of ham this morning…” the man said as he then went to work to prepare the sandwich. He was going about his business and noticed she was looking all around the shop. He started to guess she was not around this town as she seemed so fascinated by everything. “Are you from out of town?” he asked.

“Yes, as a matter of fact I am. I stopped by this town to see an acquaintance of mine. Lovely town you have here. Seems very friendly.” Thalia told him.

“Yes! Santa Selena is the best city in these parts! Lots of nice things here from the people to the business. Everything is growing as well. We tend to try to have a welcoming spirit! We must have it because even people who are up to no good like this place. Hehe” the man said.

Thalia heard that bit of information and it made her wonder. Could this man have the information she needed? “Such a beautiful town. I can feel how welcoming it is. What do you mean that even bad people like this place?” she asked.

“Oh, you are new to this town. Well recently, we had a major scandal take place in this town. Mainly by the deluxe homes near the ocean. We had law enforcement get involved and a major crime happened. Completely stunned this town!” the man said as he continued preparing the sandwich.

“Oh really? What happened? I am so intrigued…” Thalia told him and gave him a grin.

“It is in our town paper, but I can also tell you. There was a major sex trafficking operation set up at a mansion on the bluffs. It looks like the owner of that home had this secret sex ring inside. There were about 20 young women or so, ready to be sold as sex slaves. Those poor ladies! Can you imagine how scared they must have been?” the man said.

Thalia was delighted to hear this information as she learned what was going on. Christos was right! Something did take place and now, she was getting some details. She knew she had to grab a newspaper but wanted this man to continue with his story. “Oh that is sad! Those poor ladies. I can’t imagine how scared they were.” she said as she played along.

“Right? And that’s not all. From what I learned, there was this bounty hunter, I think from Russia or something that was the muscle of this ring. That really blew me away because the entire ring was ran by women! Women trafficking other women?? I mean, those must have been some really evil women!” the man said with excitement. He could tell the beautiful woman standing before him was very interested in his story and he wanted to say more. “They haven’t captured the women who were in charge yet, but they have a massive search going on.”

“Well, I am glad they were arrested. Serves them right. You said it was a woman from Russia? And the women in charge, they are looking for them? When did all this take place?” Thalia asked.

“Yesterday! It was huge news for all of us. Thankfully, a woman from out of state was here and she helped stop this crime. She’s some kind of deputy or something. I heard she even defeated the Russian woman. Which was surprising because from what I heard that Russian lady was massive! Like she could tear a horse in half if you gave her a chance. Haha” the man said.

“Wow! She sounds really scary! I am glad she was stopped.” Thalia responded to the man. She realized her friend Helga was captured. Her heart sank a little as her friend was a prisoner, but she had to learn more. She then saw the man finishing making her sandwich and handing it to her. She reached inside the pouch she was carrying and pulled out some money. “Thank you, kind sir. Here is some more for the newspaper as well.” she smiled.

“You’re welcome! Enjoy your stay here in Santa Selena!” the man told her, then began to clean up his work area.

Thalia walked over to the stand of newspapers and picked one up. She saw the title on the front page of the Santa Selena Gazette and her eyes turned to slits. The title read “SEX TRAFFICKING RING BROKEN UP!” then started to read the article. The article described what happened at the Wellington Mansion and how a deputy from Plotsville managed to expose and stop the ring. Thalia saw the name of the deputy and her eyes focused into anger. “Hmmm Deputy Darby Reeves of Plotsville huh? Well Deputy Reeves, I will have to learn more about you and get revenge for ruining Christos’ purchase and for capturing my friend Helga. You are going to pay…..” she said to herself with a vengeful tone.

(Thalia's theme song) Ridge Holland's ring entrance- https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=6Rlq68OaToQ (remove the space)

03. Thalia - WEB FRIENDLY.jpg

***Becky will return in Deputy's Apprentice***

Ok fans, how did you like Becky's introduction series? Again, she will play a large role in this phase and I am excited to write about her adventures in all of this. This is also the final introduction series in this Phase. Now, we start to go into the larger series I have planned with the ladies that played major roles in Phase 2. I appreciate any comments. You are truly the best fans and I appreciate all of you!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back