• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) School Days Part 1 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello fans! It is that time again! Time for a new series during Phase 3 of my ongoing saga in "Deputy's Universe". I am happy that you have enjoyed the first few series (Gertrude, Thalia and Becky) so far and now we go into the major characters from Phase 2. This next series is about Cheyenne, the tribal princess of the Elu tribe. If you remember at the end of The Deputy & The Outlaw: Justice, Cheyenne was going to go to an all-girl's school. That was her dream! This 6 part series will explore her time at the school, the challenges she faces and how her character moves forward after the trauma she faced during phase 2 without the help of La Diabla or Darby. There are also new characters involved that will be a part of her world. I can say I truly love this character. She does have a special place in my heart. This is also the only series she is actively involved during this phase 3. She will not be directly involved with the rest of this phase, so I really hope you enjoy this series of her. It is about her "world" within the entire universe. Please let me know what you think!

Cheyenne's "theme song" throughout this series is: Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastian "Battle Scars" instrumental version - https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=JXk4AgLDBcM (remove the space)

School Days

TIME: One month after The Deputy & The Outlaw: Justice

A stagecoach was moving at a nice pace through the streets of Los Angeles, California. The carriage was headed towards a city that was near Los Angeles. It was a small community, that was steadily growing. In that growing city, is an all-girls school that was very similar to a college named St. Helena’s Emissary for girls. It was a prestigious school and the student body only totaled 125 young women. The young ladies were mainly rich girls, as their parents paid top dollar for their daughters to get a great education. The school was nearby a large park and was very scenic.

Inside this stagecoach were three passengers. One of them was Father Robert. He was very happy and proud to make this journey as it was a long time coming. A year ago, he thought a very beautiful, intelligent, amazing young woman was going to go to school after attendance was offered by Priscilla Montenegro. He was truly saddened when he found out it was all a ruse, and that young woman was kidnapped and taken to Mexico. To see her survive that ordeal, and even helped end Priscilla’s sex trafficking ring, made him extremely proud to know someone like her. When he was told by Deputy Darby Reeves of the plan to send that special young woman to a school, he thought of St. Helena’s and got in contact with some school officials and they gave their blessing for her to attend. Father Robert continued to smile as the stagecoach was about 15 minutes away from that school. He looked over at the other two passengers and was happy the two women were here with him, including the new student. One of the women was dressed in traditional Native American clothing, a tan leather top, with tan leggings and long tan leather moccasin boots, along with a colorful headband that accentuated her long black hair and her beautiful face. The other was wearing a white buttoned up shirt, with black trousers and some black leather work shoes. Her long black hair was loose and flowing. He looked at the woman wearing the white shirt and smiled. “We are almost there Cheyenne. How are you feeling?” he asked.

Cheyenne looked up and saw Father Robert smiling at her. She felt warm inside and she knew her new life was about to start soon. This was such a big moment for her. After being kidnapped a year ago and forced to work for a very cruel woman, she managed to escape with the help of the outlaw La Diabla. She made it back home, only to be kidnapped again a few days later. She was humiliated, tickle tortured and had been sexually teased. She saw her friends get the same treatment by the massive Russian bounty hunter named Helga. She and her friends eventually got out of that place and eventually found the two crime bosses, Priscilla and Gloria Montenegro and got them to justice. It was disheartening to find out Priscilla escaped, but she knew she no longer ever had to worry about her.

Cheyenne looked over at the other woman in this stagecoach and her heart filled with love. The other woman, dressed in her tribe’s type of attire, was none other than the famous outlaw, La Diabla. She admired her so much as that was the woman who saved her from Priscilla’s clutches in Mexico. She remembered how they met and how she helped La Diabla escape from Julio Montenegro’s, Priscilla’s husband, home. The outlaw returned Cheyenne back to her home and later on, helped rescue her when she was kidnapped again. La Diabla was her hero. She was in awe with her strength, intelligence, and her good heart. Cheyenne knew about La Diabla’s criminal activities elsewhere, but her own experience with her has been nothing but love. She got to see a side of her that no one else really saw. She loved the woman. She considered her part of her family. La Diabla was even given a tribal name, Qalataga, which meant protector. That’s who she was to Cheyenne. It warmed her heart to see her wearing her tribe’s style of clothing as La Diabla stayed with her at the tribe this last month. It was such a great month spending time with her. They both stayed in Cheyenne’s teepee, and they would often have late night “girl chats”. The bond between the two only got stronger and she loved that time spent.

Cheyenne felt so comfortable around La Diabla, that during their late night chats, they would talk about personal things. She did eventually tell her about that moment with Priscilla. How during a confrontation with the tall, blond, evil woman, she almost snapped and killed her. She recalled La Diabla wrapping her arm around her shoulders and comforting her as that was a very difficult topic to talk about. She described how she felt at that moment, the sheer amount of rage she had in her body after the cruel things Priscilla told her. If it wasn’t for Darby calling out to her, she might have snapped and took a human life. She remembered how much she cried while describing those emotions and it was nice that La Diabla comforted her. Cheyenne also remembered how La Diabla told her that it was good she was not there at that moment, or she would have actually killed Priscilla herself. She remembered La Diabla’s soft words to her during that time.

“It was ok to feel that way, Cheyenne. That woman put you through hell physically, mentally and emotionally. It is understandable that you felt that way at that moment. That woman did so many cruel things to you, eventually it was going to get you feeling that way. She traumatized you. Here’s the good thing though. You didn’t do it. Even when Darby called out to you, you stopped, and you realized what you were doing. You felt sadness and guilt. That’s who you are. You are the most loving, kind, sweetest human being I have ever met. Look at you now. You helped bring her down. You helped save so many other women from that trafficking ring. None of us would be here if it wasn’t for you helping out. You are so strong Cheyenne. You have such an inner strength inside that tiny body of yours. You have the purest of hearts. When you go to that school soon, you are going to make all of us proud because you have such great desire to learn. You are going to be someone important one day. Don’t let Priscilla’s words bring you down. You are a survivor. You have battle scars now and have come out even stronger than before. Just remember how many people love you and believe in you. You know I love you, and you will always be my hero….”

Cheyenne felt herself getting emotional as she remembered those words. It really helped her during that tough moment. She never told her parents or anyone else in the tribe about the moment with Priscilla except for La Diabla and her best friend Aleshanee. She did feel better about herself, but she still remembered that traumatic moment and knew it was going to take some time to truly get over it. Being around La Diabla every day did her some good. She even started to learn some things she would have never done before. Being the princess of the tribe, she was never going to learn how to use a bow & arrow, or even to hunt. She even learned some ropework. La Diabla was showing her those things and she felt even more alive. This strong woman was showing her things she would have never learned. Of course, she did not tell her parents this, and it was exciting learning these skills in secret. She didn’t know if she would ever use them, but it was still good to know. She also enjoyed the tickle fights they would have with each other, even though it was mainly La Diabla tickling her. She liked it because it was fun, and it made them bond even more. She also remembered a time where she, La Diabla and Aleshanee had a major tickle fight in the woods as they were picking berries that would always be the best memory.

Cheyenne and La Diabla’s relationship was so strong that even the outlaw was open with her and shared some personal things. She learned that her friend was romantically linked with Deputy Darby Reeves. She had a suspicion that the two of them were really close, just judging how they interacted with each other in captivity and even when they were just talking to one another. It was peculiar that a deputy and an outlaw would have a bond. A month ago, at the celebration after their intense ordeal was finally over, she saw those two women walk up that hill and over it as she and the others were still excited about the news she was going to school. She listened with such patience and excitement as she heard La Diabla tell her how she and Darby met. They were once great enemies, now they seemed to be in love with one another. Cheyenne was also so excited to hear that both women made love to one another that night in Santa Selena, only to have it ruined in the morning when Darby was shot. She wrapped her own arm around La Diabla’s shoulders as the outlaw was describing her fear and emotions that Darby may actually die. It was such an emotional moment, and she was grateful that she was even told this took place. It was heartwarming that La Diabla would open herself up emotionally like that to her and she was eternally grateful that she was trusted. She knew their bond was very tight and it would be that way forever. She truly loved La Diabla as though she was her family.

La Diabla sat back in the stagecoach and stared outside the window, watching the palm trees go by and could see the birds in the air. She was excited about this journey as someone that meant so much to her was going off to school and going to realize a dream. The last month being with the Elu tribe was very good for her as she got to step away from her usual chaotic life and just enjoy being alive. The people of the tribe were amazing and treated her as one of their own. She felt a sense of belonging and acceptance. Staying with Cheyenne in her teepee only forged the bond with her even further. This was the day she was awaiting because that young lady was going to learn more about life outside of her tribe. She, Cheyenne and Father Robert had taken the train from San Diego to Los Angeles and from there, they got onto a stagecoach and was headed to the school. La Diabla also looked at her clothing. She liked the outfit she had on and was grateful that some women in the Elu tribe made her some outfits to wear. She preferred her jeans, shirts, hat and boots, but wearing these clothes made her feel part of the tribe. It was also a great disguise if she ever encountered non natives that might recognize her. To them, she was just another member of the tribe. Her eyes then looked over and saw Cheyenne staring back at her. “Something wrong? Do I have something on my face?” she smiled, then wiped her face in a joking manner.

Cheyenne snapped out of her daze and giggled. She was staring at La Diabla, but she was thinking about the time they spent together. She felt a little embarrassed right now. “hehehe no, you don’t have anything on your face. You are as beautiful as ever. Hehe” she giggled.

“Stop! You’re making me blush! Hehe Thank you, Cheyenne. So, are you nervous? We are getting close.” La Diabla smiled at her.

Cheyenne took a deep breath and then looked out the window of the stagecoach. She saw the palm trees and the clouds in the sky then looked back at her friend. “A little. I mean, I am excited, but I am also nervous. What if I don’t do well? What if they kick me out of school because I am not smart enough?” she asked in a nervous voice. That was always a concern for Cheyenne. She was the first person of her tribe to even attempt to go to a non-Native school and be amongst the wealthy folks in a school setting. This was more advanced learning, not as extensive as a college for men, but definitely more advanced than any regular public school, or schools for Natives. The fear of failure really made her afraid because of all the pressure that was going to be on her. Everyone in her tribe was counting on her to do well, and she didn’t know how well she was going to do.

“You’re not going to fail, Cheyenne. This is your moment. You have a desire to learn and once you get started, there will be no stopping you. I have seen you grow so much over the last few years. When you came to the Mission and helped out with the kids, you also learned so many things. You love to read English literature and math. When I saw how much you loved learning, I knew you were going to do great things in the future. We all know you will do well. It may seem tough at first, but just keep pushing yourself.” Father Robert told her.

Cheyenne blushed at the compliment and was grateful for those words of encouragement. “Thank you, Father Robert. I will do my best. I am going to work really hard and try to make everyone proud. I will miss seeing all of you every day though. Hehe” she giggled as she then looked at La Diabla.

“We are going to miss you as well. I mean, who else is going to come at us with so much energy and give bone crushing hugs? Haha” La Diabla joked. She always loved Cheyenne’s persona and energy. The young woman was so full of life. It pained her sometimes as she thought about what happened in Cheyenne’s very young life a year ago. She was taken away and lived in Mexico for a year, trying to please a woman that was evil to the core. Only to be kidnapped again and endure such torture of her mind, body and emotions. La Diabla loved Cheyenne’s spirit. Even with all the trauma she endured, she still maintained her loving ways with others in the tribe and with her.

“You know you’re going to get one more from me, right? Hehe” Cheyenne smiled.

“I can’t wait….” La Diabla smiled back.

The stagecoach started to slow down as it arrived at its destination. St. Helena’s Emissary for girls. The campus itself was beautiful as it stood on several acres of land and was nearby a very large park. There was a large Catholic church in front, and the buildings for classrooms were behind it. The classroom buildings were one story high and there were 5 of them. Behind them were several two story buildings that served as dormitories. The structures were constructed with Spanish architecture due to the large presence of Mexican and Spanish settlers in the LA basin. Surrounding the campus itself were large walls, to give the school a safe and inclusive feel to it. This was the first day students were to arrive on the campus, so the stagecoach navigated its way through the other carriages. Many people were bustling around, with parents saying goodbye to their daughters and there were staff members, all of them nuns, giving directions and handing out papers. They had to give dormitory assignments and directions. There were also small treats provided to the parents to thank them for having their daughters attend. It was a cool 75 degrees with a gentle breeze flowing making the moment comfortable.

Cheyenne’s eyes were wide open with excitement as she saw all the students and people walking around. This was absolutely amazing to her, and she felt her adrenaline flowing. She saw the horse drawn stagecoaches and all the young women saying goodbye to their parents. She could hear the laughter in the air, and the overall festive mood. She also saw a line of people who appeared to be waiting for a nun to hand them some documents. “Wow…this is amazing…” she said in a hushed voice.

The stagecoach came to a complete stop, and it was time to depart the carriage. Father Robert exited first, then La Diabla and finally Cheyenne. Cheyenne looked around with wide eyes and was in awe. She then looked over at La Diabla. “This is really happening. I am really going to be a student!” she said with excitement in her voice.

La Diabla couldn’t help but smile as she saw how excited Cheyenne was. She felt so much pride for her friend and knew she was going to do well. She was going to miss her presence back home at the Elu tribe. “Yes, you are going to be a student. You are going to do so well. And I just want to say……I am really going to miss you.” she said with emotion in her voice.

Cheyenne could hear the emotional tone in La Diabla’s voice, which only made her emotional. It was true, ever since they met back in Mexico, they spent so much time together and went through such traumatic moments together. She was going to the school and La Diabla was not going to be with her. “Awww….you know I will miss you too. I promise we will have to write each other! I will be back soon! There are vacations and things we get.” she said.

“I would like that. You have to let me know everything, ok? Don’t leave out any details! Hahaha” La Diabla joked. She then saw Father Robert gathering Cheyenne’s luggage and knew the time had arrived to let her go to school. “Just remember, you are going to do so well here. We all believe in you, and we are so proud of you. You know how much I love you, and I look forward to seeing your face once again.” she told her.

Cheyenne’s eyes filled with happy tears, then she lunged forward and gave La Diabla a tight hug. “Thank you for everything. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. I love you Qalataga. I promise I will write you, and please write me back. Oh, I also have to write my parents, Aleshanee, Darby, Bessie, Phoebe, Father Robert…oh, then there are some of the kids at the Mission…” she said as she remembered all the people she wanted to stay in contact with.

La Diabla chuckled as she heard Cheyenne listing all these names of the people she wanted to write letters too. She also loved Cheyenne’s hugs, which were always filled with such love. “Ok, Miss Popular. It is time for you to go to your new school.” she joked, then broke the hug.

Cheyenne giggled as she heard La Diabla make a reference to all the people she knew. She then turned her attention to Father Robert. She always loved speaking with him as he was very kind and helped her learn a lot of things. He was the one who gave her lots of books to read and talked to her about many different subjects. She loved the time spent with him as he was so wise. He also provided her with her clothes that she was currently wearing as he wanted her to wear clothes that made her fit in a little more. Cheyenne preferred her tribal clothing, and took some with her to school, but she also had several English style clothes. The people at the Mission generously donated the clothing to her and they all wished her well. It meant a lot to Cheyenne that so many people wanted to see her succeed. Cheyenne then approached Father Robert and gave him a huge hug. “Thank you for bringing me here, Father Robert. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I am so grateful, and I will do everything I can to make you proud.” she told him.

Father Robert couldn’t help but smile as he felt that tight hug and he was beaming with pride. He helped Cheyenne with filling out all the paperwork necessary for attending this school. He wanted to make sure she was set up for success. The hug broke and he looked at the beautiful face of Cheyenne. He felt like a proud uncle, and he got a little teary eyed. “You are going to do great my child! I am already proud of you. So, study hard, learn lots of things and visit us as soon as you can.” he told her.

“I will….” Cheyenne smiled. She then gathered her luggage and her other things and got ready to head to the line to go into the school. She took one final look at both Father Robert and La Diabla and had some happy tears. She waved goodbye to both of them, then turned around and headed towards the line to gain entrance to the campus.

“I am so proud of her. That young lady is something special.” Father Robert told La Diabla.

“Yes, she is. She is one of the best people I have ever met in my entire life. I think we should go because I don’t want to cry. My friend is off to school and growing up. Haha” La Diabla joked. She then turned around with Father Robert and got into the stagecoach to go back to the train station in Los Angeles and head back home. She took one final look at Cheyenne standing in line and she smiled. She was truly going to miss her, but knew she was making a better life for herself. Then the stagecoach took off and headed back to the train station.

Cheyenne felt extremely nervous as she was getting closer to the front of the line. She could still hear all the excited chatter from all the women around and her adrenaline was starting to flow. She wondered if she was going to make new friends, where she would stay, what her classes would be like and just how her life would be. She wasn’t afraid of being away from home since she was in Mexico for a year, so she knew how to live far away from family. This was different. This was something new that would only help her grow up as a woman. She was the very first member of her tribe to ever do something like this and she wanted to represent her people very well. Cheyenne then got to the front of the line where there was a table, and two nuns were sitting there. They both had big smiles on their faces and a stack of papers.

“Well hello there! Welcome to St. Helena’s! Your name please?” one of the nuns asked.

“Hi! I am glad to be here! I am so excited! My name is Shikoba Elu and I am a freshman.” Cheyenne told her. When she was filling out the paperwork to attend the school, she didn’t have a last name to give them. No one in her tribe had a “last name”, so Father Robert asked her to come up with a name that would best represent her family or tribe. She wanted to represent the Elu tribe, so she took that as her last name to comply with the school’s admissions. She liked the idea and she also wanted to use her tribal birth name, Shikoba. “Cheyenne” was the name she used whenever she dealt with people at the Mission and now, she wanted to use her birth name to truly represent her tribe. She would still tell people to call her Cheyenne as it was easier for them to say it.

“Ah! Here you are. Shikoba Elu. Nice to meet you, Shikoba! Here are your classes and here is the paper you need for your dormitory room. You can go over there….” the nun pointed to her right and behind her to give the direction towards where the dorms would be. “…we do have an orientation in about two hours, so you will want to attend that. Enjoy your time here and we are pleased to have you!” she finished.

“Thank you! Oh, you can call me Cheyenne too. I will make you proud of me!” Cheyenne told her, then started to head in the direction of the dormitories. She looked at the papers she was given and saw the name of the building and room number she would be staying in. She asked for directions from another nun and was now headed to the Dorm building named “Francis Hall”. She was in sheer awe walking across the campus and seeing all the young women walking around, trying to find their rooms, and the excitement of the first day. She was still in amazement that she was actually at this school. Cheyenne noticed that many of the women that passed by her seemed friendly as they smiled at her. When she finally made it to Francis Hall, she eagerly walked in.

Cheyenne realized her room would be on the 2nd floor and she headed up the stairs. She had a difficult time pulling her luggage up with her, but she managed to get her two bags to the 2nd floor and headed into the direction where her room would be. Her eyes looked at the wooden walls that were a dark brown, with the doors being painted a dark green. She saw pictures of Catholic figures, the same kinds she would see at the Mission. She passed by many young women also trying to find their rooms and then finally, she came upon Room 35C. This was her room! She took a deep breath and then opened the door. When she entered, she saw the room and it appeared to be small. It did manage to fit two beds in there. The room was rectangular, with a single window, and the walls were covered with a drab olive green wallpaper. The beds were side by side and there was floor space between them to separate them. There were two desks that were next to each foot of the bed, against the wall. The door was in the middle of the wall space and there was also a small wooden wardrobe for the two occupants. She saw luggage on the bed near the window and that must be her roommate’s stuff. She wished she could have the window bed, but she didn’t arrive first. She then dragged her own luggage to the other bed and dropped it there. She then stood there, looked all around the room and got emotional. She was here. She was at the school and her new life was about to start. Cheyenne had a sense of pride for herself and then started jumping up and down in place as she was very happy to be here.

“Excited?” a voice called out.

Cheyenne stopped jumping up and down and looked at her door. A woman was standing there and was coming into the room. She felt embarrassed and covered her mouth with her hands. She then slowly moved them down and looked at the woman. “Yes...I am a little, um, excited. Hehe” she giggled.

“I understand. My name is Brenda Appleton. I must be your roommate.” Brenda introduced.

“Hi Brenda! My name is Shikoba Elu, but you can call me Cheyenne. Nice to meet you.” Cheyenne responded, then held out her hand for a handshake.

Brenda shook her hand and made her way over to the bed. She then looked over at Cheyenne and saw all of her stuff on the bed. She had a feeling that Cheyenne was a freshman as she never seen her before. “Nice to meet you, Cheyenne. You are a freshman, aren’t you?” she grinned.

“Yes, I am. You can tell, huh?” Cheyenne responded.

“Haha yes. It’s ok. Welcome to St. Helena’s. I am sure you will like it here. I am a senior now, so it is my last year.” Brenda told her. She then started to remove her belongings from the bed. “Hey, you should take the bed by the window. It’s all yours if you want it.” she offered.

“Really? That’s ok. You were here first.” Cheyenne replied.

“No, you can have it. The room will basically be yours anyway. I tend to stay with my friends a lot and end up sleeping over there. So, I might as well give you the window bed and the room is pretty much yours. I will be here from time to time, but I want you to get the good stuff. Haha” Brenda told her, then started to move her belongings.

Cheyenne was stunned as this woman told her she could have the bed by the window, which is what she wanted. She gathered her belongings off the other bed and started to move it over to the window side bed. “Thank you, Brenda. That is so nice of you. I promise I will keep the room clean.” she told her.

“Eh, do whatever you need to do. Well, make yourself comfortable and I will see you around. If I am here, you can ask me any questions. Oh, make sure you got to the orientation as well. Then, lunch will be served. Have fun Cheyenne!” Brenda said as she picked up a purse and left the room.

Cheyenne watched her roommate leave and was still amazed on how nice she was. She even got the window bed! She started to unpack her things and when she finished, she sat down and looked at her class schedule. She had Math, English, Biology and History classes throughout the week. She took a deep breath as she knew she had to study hard. She wanted to get good grades and even try to be the best student in the class. She then looked out the window and saw all the people walking around. This was such an exciting moment for her, and she looked forward to this entire experience she was about to have.

The time arrived and Cheyenne headed out of the room to go to the Orientation. She just followed the crowd and made it inside the very large auditorium that was on campus. She found a seat and listened as the Administration introduced all the teachers, and other staff members, including the cafeteria workers. She listened intently as they talked about the history of the school, some of the alumni, and the decorum of the place. They talked how classes would begin this coming Tuesday and how long the semester would be. This was all new to Cheyenne and she was so excited. She was looking forward to attending her first class. Once the Administration finished with the orientation, they informed that the cafeteria was now open, and the students could go have lunch.

Cheyenne’s stomach was growling and she was happy they were going to have lunch. She followed the crowd to the cafeteria and waited in line. She figured she would be eating alone as she didn’t know anyone at this school. She was totally new to everything, but also knew she would make friends eventually. She got her food, which consisted of a tuna fish sandwich, a small salad and an apple. Her food was on a wooden tray, and she made her way to the lunch tables area. The area was filled with students, and she could hear all the chatter happening. She looked around, trying to find an empty spot to sit at. Cheyenne could see all the girls talking, eating and laughing with one another. Her eyes then spotted a table near the back that had plenty of space. She walked over there and once she got there, there was one student sitting there. The young lady seemed to be by herself and very quiet as she ate her food. She had black hair, that was tied in a bun in the back, wore a gray sweater, with a plaid long skirt, and leather shoes that appeared to be a little worn. On her face, she could see that she had very thick eyeglasses. She figured this was as good as any place to sit and eat. “Do you mind if I sit here to eat?” she asked.

The young lady looked up from eating her food and saw Cheyenne. Her eyes lit up as someone was actually going to sit with her. “Yes…t-that would be ok.” she said and then a small smile formed on her face.

Cheyenne smiled back, then took a seat at the table. The tables resembled wooden picnic tables and the seat was like a bench. She placed her tray on the table and then organized her food, so that she would eat soon. She could tell this young woman seemed very shy and quiet. She thought she would talk to her. “Hi, my name is Cheyenne. What is your name?” she asked.

“My name is Molly. Molly Scofield. Nice to meet you.” Molly responded. She looked at Cheyenne and was happy that this pretty girl wanted to sit with her. She always felt shy and awkward and was happy someone wanted to talk to her. “You really want to sit with me and have lunch?” she asked in disbelief.

That question surprised Cheyenne. She wondered why Molly would be so surprised that she wanted to sit and have lunch with her. She seemed like a nice person. “Yes, of course. Why wouldn’t I want to sit with you?” she asked.

“Well…because I am not like the other girls. I am not pretty, and I am really shy. I always end up having lunch by myself.” Molly responded. She knew she was a shy person and considered a nerd. She tended to study alone and just tried to be a good student.

“Huh? Why, you’re pretty. I am surprised you have lunch all by yourself. How about we have lunch together more often. You seem like a really nice person Molly.” Cheyenne smiled. She could sense that Molly probably didn’t socialize much and probably needed a friend. She figured this was an opportunity to make a friend here at the school.

Molly’s eyes lit up when she heard Cheyenne’s words. A smile formed on her face, and she sat upright. “Really? You think…..you think I’m pretty? Wow. No one has ever told me that…” she responded, feeling really shy.

Cheyenne saw the smile on Molly’s face, and it made her feel good inside. She may have just brought a lot of joy to a person who probably needed to hear kind words. “Yes, I think you are. You want to be friends?” she asked.

Molly dropped her sandwich and her jaw dropped. “Y-you want to be friends??? Yes, that would be very nice.” she responded. Her spirit was lifted as she made a new friend. This was an exciting moment for her as she entered her second year at this school.

“Good! You are very nice Molly! I think we will have fun together. I am new to this place, and I want good people to be my friend. I am a little nervous being here. How long have you been here? Where are you from?” Cheyenne asked.

“This is my second year here. I am from the area known as San Pedro. My father had me attend this school because he wanted to send me to a good school. He is a fisherman on the docks there. He got a chance to send me here because a very generous man named Phineas Banning gave my father money to send me here when I was old enough. Mr. Banning was the one who really got trade to the Los Angeles Harbor area. My father helped bring in a very large catch of fish into the docks, and Mr. Banning was extremely grateful. Unfortunately, Mr. Banning died about 3 years ago, but he gave my father money. So, when I was old enough, the money helped pay for me to be here.” Molly told her. She was getting excited over the fact that she was going to have a friend. She grew up as an only child and was socially awkward. Standing at only 5’1” tall, she was small compared to the other kids who would make fun of her because of her thick glasses. She always hoped one day she would make lots of friends and now she had a chance with Cheyenne.

Cheyenne was very intrigued with Molly’s story. She thought it was amazing that this woman had an interesting background. She then started to tell Molly her own story. How she was a tribal princess of the Elu tribe that was near Santa Selena and San Diego. She told her about how she helped out at the Mission and really wanted to go to this school. She purposely left out the entire traumatic events of the last year, and simply told Molly that because she helped someone solve a major crime, she got the money to attend this school. When Molly asked for details, she simply told her she would tell her at a later time. The conversation flowed quite well with the two ladies as they finished their food and just kept chatting. Cheyenne was starting to really like Molly. She could tell she had a very good spirit and knew that they would become good friends. They talked about school subjects and what they hoped to learn. “Wow Molly, you are taking chemistry now? I know I am not ready for that. Hehehe” Cheyenne giggled.

“Chemistry is fun! If you ever need help, I will be happy to help you! You’re a fun person to talk to Cheyenne. Thank you for sitting with…..” Molly began to say.

“Well, well, well. Look who it is! Why it is everyone’s favorite smarty pants, Molly “Four eyes” Scofield! How are you, you strange troll? Hahahaha” a voice said.

Molly looked towards her left and then her heart sank. Her head then dropped, and she felt sad all over. She definitely recognized that voice and now that a new school year was here, her worst nightmare was back as well. “H-hi Pam….” she mumbled.

“Did you miss me smarty pants? Hehehe I missed seeing your dumpy body since last year. Good to see you again and I can tell you haven’t changed. Still look like a mule kicked you in your face a few times, hahaha” Pam told her while laughing. She then made eye contact with Cheyenne. “Who are you? Don’t tell me you are friends with this troll…” she grinned.

Cheyenne was surprised at this turn of events and could see Molly’s reaction. There was definitely some history between these two women. “Yes, she is my friend. We just met today. My name is Cheyenne and….” she tried to say.

“I didn’t ask.” Pam responded rudely. She then looked at Molly again and felt powerful. Standing at 5’9” tall, and lanky, Pam was a 3rd year junior at St. Helena’s and enjoyed dominating others. Her parents were in the jewelry business, so she always had a wealthy lifestyle. What she did enjoy doing at school was dominating other students where she figured that one day, they would work for her. She loved bullying Molly because of her shy demeanor. “Hey troll, this year, same deal. You know what it is, and if you do not do it, well…..you remember what happened last time, right? Hehehehe I will see you around.” she threatened, then walked away.

Molly felt herself closing up as she did remember what happened during the previous school year. It was an event that truly shaped her experience. She then lifted her head and saw Cheyenne looking back at her. “Sorry about that.” she whimpered, still feeling embarrassed.

“Who is that?” Cheyenne asked. She could see the demeanor change in Molly and knew something really intense must have happened. In a way, she knew that feeling very well as she remembered her encounters with Priscilla. She didn’t think this Pam woman was on the same level as Priscilla, but it was still the same effect.

“That is Pamela LeClair. She is a woman that is in her Junior year. She comes from a very wealthy family. She can be….well…..very mean. I had her in a few classes last year. She is friends with another woman, her name is Penelope. Penelope Grant. She seems ok, but when she is with Pam, she is also mean. They….they picked on me a lot.” Molly explained.

“I am so sorry to hear that. You are such a nice person, and do not deserve that. What did she mean by helping her again, and if you didn’t, something will happen? Did she do something to you?” Cheyenne asked. She then reached her right hand forward and gently placed it on top of Molly’s left hand.

“Yeah…she did something to me last school year. It was….well….different but she really tormented me. She made me do her research paper to get her to stop. We both had the same History class, and we had a 10 page research paper to do. I ended up doing both. Mine and hers….” Molly explained.

“Wow! That was not nice of her! What did she do to you? What do you mean it was…different?” Cheyenne asked. She felt sadness for her new friend as she had been bullied by this woman, Pam. She could empathize with Molly as she experienced the same kind of treatment in her own life the past year.

Molly appreciated Cheyenne’s concern. She lifted her head to look at her and she saw the look of concern. She could tell that Cheyenne has a good heart and maybe she could trust her a little. No one else in the school has ever tried to befriend her and it felt really nice to have someone be there for her. “Well, I can tell you, but I don’t want to tell you here. It is really embarrassing.” she whispered.

Cheyenne looked around and the cafeteria was still very busy and crowded and she knew this was not the place to talk about a very private thing. She nodded her head in understanding, then had an idea. Her roommate told her that she would barely be there, and the room would be mainly hers anyway. “Hey! You want to go to my room? My roommate won’t be there, and we could have some privacy. Plus, it would be fun to hang out with you and get to know you more. You are such a nice person, Molly.” she offered with a caring smile.

“Really? I-I can hang out with you in your room? I never had a chance to do that with anyone else here. Usually, I go to my room and stay there. As you can see, I am not exactly the social kind. No one wanted to hang out with me.” Molly told her. A sense of joy filled her body as someone actually took the time to befriend her and want to be around her.

“Molly, that sounds so sad. Why would someone not want to hang out with you? You seem so nice and amazing. Come on, let’s go to my room!” Cheyenne said with a little excitement in her voice. She then stood up and grabbed her tray to return it. She saw Molly stand up and follow her. She could tell this simple meeting meant a lot to her new friend and she was glad she could help her. As they left the cafeteria, there were some eyes following them.

“Well, well, well. Looks like that pathetic troll has a new friend. That poor girl has no idea what she has done. Molly is mine to deal with and some new girl is not going to take her away….” Pam said as she looked at her friend Penelope.

“I am surprised she can make a friend. She just looks so dumpy and stupid. That new girl has no idea how pathetic Molly is. I will admit though, the new girl is cute. She has a very pretty face.” Penelope responded. Penelope Grant was a second year student who befriended Pam during the last school year. Standing at 5’7” tall, with dirty blond hair that reached the middle of her back, and a thin, yet athletic body, Penelope was the daughter of a wealthy businessman. She tended to be around high society and loved being the daughter of wealthy parents. When she met Pam, she found a kindred spirit, even though there were times she did not agree with Pam’s methods on how to treat others. Penelope would help her ridicule other girls, but she did so because Pam was a very domineering personality and she wanted to be her friend. She looked over at Molly and Cheyenne again and licked her lips. “Yeah, she is really pretty actually. I wonder if she likes to play with girls sometimes. Hehehe”

“Only one way to find out….hehehe I think we will need to put her in her place. Right next to dumpy Molly. Hehe” Pam laughed as she thought about her plan to really introduce herself to Cheyenne.

Cheyenne and Molly made it back to her room and she opened the door. It was empty as she thought, her roommate was not there, and she was glad. It seemed like Molly had this deep secret in her and she wanted absolute privacy to make her feel comfortable. She wondered what happened to her. Molly didn’t seem to have any scars on her, so she wondered if there was something different than a physical altercation. Maybe it was, but didn’t cause significant physical damage, or perhaps healed over the summer. Whatever it was, Cheyenne wanted to be comforting and understanding to make her new friend comfortable. “Well, here is my room. Come, have a seat on my bed. I got the one by the window!” she said with a little excitement in her voice.

Molly smiled as she heard Cheyenne’s excitement. Her new friend seemed like a pure hearted person that had some innocence about her. For the first time during her attendance at St. Helena’s, she felt she could truly have a friend. There were other girls who were nice to her, but no one actually made the effort to be her friend, but also, she did not try to make friends because of her shyness and social awkwardness. She sat down on the edge of Cheyenne’s bed and looked around the room. “This is nice. You are lucky to have the bed by the window. My roommate has this bed in my room, and I stay on the other one.” she told her.

“I was VERY lucky. Hehehe” Cheyenne said with a smile, then sat down next to Molly. She looked at her friend and could sense she was a very shy person and a little awkward. There were girls like this in her tribe, and she always wanted to make them feel important. She then clasped her hands together and looked at Molly. “Ok, is it possible to tell me what happened between you and Pam? Is there something I can do to help?” she asked.

Molly took a deep breath and then looked at Cheyenne. Through her thick glasses, she saw this very beautiful face with a caring smile, and she felt some happiness. She never told anyone about what happened to her, and she was amazed she was about to tell this new person. There was something comforting about Cheyenne’s demeanor, and she also thought it would be good to get it out. The secret bothered her during last school year and throughout the summer. Maybe telling someone about it would help her heal. It was a major embarrassing moment in her life and maybe this young friend could help her. “Well, as you can tell, I am not very graceful. I am clumsy and not very pretty at all. I love to study and learn. I tried to be friendly to people, but I am really shy and kept to myself. Then one day a classmate of mine in history class approached me. It was Pam. She came up to me and asked me for a favor. I never met her before, but I seen her around. She is the bossy type and tries to make everyone do what she says. We had a research paper coming up and……” she began.

Molly was walking back to her dorm room after a well spent studying session at the campus library. She was excited to be at this school and it was a true blessing. Her father’s connection to the wealthy tycoon, Phineas Banning, got her money to attend this school. It was her freshman year and she was looking forward to her studies. One of her favorite classes was World history as she was fascinated by events of the past. She loved how the Roman Empire rose and fascinated on how it fell. She was also intrigued by a war that took place just a few years before she was born, the US Civil War. It was nighttime on a nice cool Saturday night and she wanted to get back to her room, so she could begin her 10 page research paper for that class. She arrived at her Residence Hall, Alexander Hall, and walked inside. She continued to walk down the hallway when she thought she heard a noise. She turned her head and saw nothing. “Hmmm. I must be hearing things...” she whispered to herself.

She went up the stairs and then made it to her room. As soon as she unlocked the door, she heard a noise again. She turned her head to the right and saw two people walking down the hallway. She didn’t think nothing of it, so she opened her door, then heard a voice call out.

“Hey you!” a voice said.

She looked over at the two women walking her way and they were looking right at her. Soon, they were standing in front of her, and she smiled. The two women were much taller than her, one of them stood 5’9” tall and had shoulder length dark brown hair. She had a pretty face and wore some very nice clothes. The other one was slightly shorter at about 5’7” tall and had dirty blond hair. “Hello there, you were calling for me?” she asked.

Yes, I was. You have World History class with Sister Paulina, right?” the taller one asked.

“Yes, yes I do.” Molly responded. She started to wonder if this woman was in her class.

“I thought so. My name is Pam, and I am in that class too. This is my friend Penelope.” Pam said as she pointed towards the other woman. “Have you done the research paper yet?” she asked.

“I am about to start it tonight as a matter of fact. My name is Molly.” Molly responded. She thought it was a great thing to meet people in her class. She was always so shy and speaking to others was always a challenge.

“Well, I have a favor to ask you. Actually, a demand…” Pam told her. She then approached the much smaller woman and got into her physical space. She leaned forward, trying to intimidate Molly and she eventually got her to move backwards and into her room.

Molly was surprised that this woman was in her face and moving her into her own room. She started to feel nervous because something seemed really off. She didn’t have a lot of friends, actually she had no friends as she was so shy and awkward. Molly liked to keep to herself and wanted to study. As she felt Pam’s body on hers and pushing her back, she bumped into her bedframe and dropped her books. “H-how can I help you?” she asked.

Pam looked at the smaller woman and grinned. She saw Molly in class and knew she would probably be really easy to pick on. Pam absolutely loved controlling others and knew one day she would be in charge of a business and would love to order her workers around. Her own mother was very similar to her, which is where she learned this trait. She always thought school was boring and just went her to simply have that degree to fit into the rest of High Society. She then looked over at her friend and winked. “Close the door. Time for us to make an offer this little troll can’t refuse….”

Penelope smiled after hearing Pam, and then went over to close the door. She really loved hanging around Pam and knew by associating with her, chances of great success in her adult life would be dramatically increased. “That’s right. Time to make an offer this little one can’t refuse. Hehe” she chuckled.

Molly grew really nervous as these two women did not seem to be friendly anymore. She looked at both of them and could see very devious grins on their faces. She also realized this as they called her “troll”. “W-why did you c-close my d-door?” she asked with great trepidation in her voice.

“W-why did you c-close my d-door….” Pam responded, mocking the nervousness in Molly’s voice. “Listen to me and listen good. We got a 10 page research paper to for that class. There is one problem. I don’t want to do it…” she sneered.

“But if you don’t do it, you might fail the class. Wouldn’t your family be disappointed?” Molly asked as she reached up with her left hand to straighten her thick glasses.

“They won’t be disappointed because I am not going to fail the class thanks to you…” Pam smiled. She then started to approach Molly and got into her personal space again., She saw the young woman starting to back up and now she was near her bed.

Molly was surprised at Pam’s words. How would Pam not fail if she didn’t do that paper and what could she do to prevent that from happening? She also realized that Penelope was also encroaching her space and she was looking up and seeing both of their faces grinning at her. “What do you mean by thanks to me?” she asked in confusion.

“It is very simple. YOU are going to do MY research paper for me. Is that clear?” Pam told her with an evil grin.

Molly was stunned! She was asked to do Pam’s paper? She couldn’t do that! That would be cheating! She had her own paper to do as well. “H-how can I do your paper, when I have my own? I c-can help you, but I can’t do the paper. I’m sorry…” she responded.

“hahahahaha she thinks she has a choice!” Pam laughed as she looked over at Penelope.

“hehehehehe right! Oh, this poor troll. Maybe she needs to learn her place…” Penelope smiled.

“I think you’re right. I think this troll needs to learn that she is my servant.” Pam said, then looked over at Molly again. She then pushed her hands forward and pushed the young woman. “Listen to me and listen GOOD. You WILL do my paper and you WILL do a good job! If you know what is good for you, you will do what I tell you to do. I am your boss now.”

Molly didn’t know how to react. This classmate of hers who she just met just told her to do her research paper and then say she was her boss. Fear grew through her body as she never liked conflict. When she felt the push, she was really scared. She didn’t know what to do, or what to say. She was fearing that she was about to get beat up. “P-Pam…I can’t do your paper. Please...leave me alone now. I’m sorry…” she whimpered.

“Leave you alone? That’s not going to happen. I own you now Molly. You WILL do my paper or there will be consequences…” Pam threatened. She then started to poke her right index finger into Molly’s chest, trying to intimidate the young woman into her demands.

Molly felt the pokes on her chest, and she started to get defensive and nervous. She also felt a few ticklish tremors going through her body as that finger was hitting some very ticklish spots. “hehehehe I can’t hehehehe do your hehehehe paper! That would be hehehehe cheating!” she nervously giggled.

“What are you laughing about hmmmmm?” Pam smiled as she continued to poke her fingers on Molly’s body. She was very pleased by the reaction and now had the perfect method to force this woman to accept her demands.

Molly continued to feel ticklish tremors throughout her body and grew concerned. She was always highly ticklish and now she felt embarrassed that she was giggling at this moment. “hehehe that tickles!” she squealed as the poking continued to take place.

“You hear that, Penelope? Looks like little Molly here is……TICKLISH!” Pam laughed as she now used both of her index fingers to poke over Molly’s upper body. She loved watching her squirm around and her small body trying to protect itself.

“Yes, she is! Looks like this troll is very ticklish! Hehehe” Penelope laughed. She then moved over and positioned her body behind Molly’s and then with perfect timing, she grabbed both of Molly’s wrists and bent her arms backwards a little.

Molly felt her wrists being pulled behind her and her entire upper body was now vulnerable. She felt slight pain as her arms were behind her and put a lot of torque on her shoulders. She then saw this devious look on Pam’s face, and she felt a shiver going down her spine. “hehehe w-what are you two doing to me?” she asked with fear in her voice.

“I think I will just have to do a little persuadin’ hehehe” Pam giggled. She then held up both index fingers and starting to wriggle them in front of Molly’s face. She loved the look of fear in Molly’s eyes and now she had the perfect way to force this woman to do her bidding. “If you don’t agree to do my paper, my fingers her are going to have to make you change your mind.” she threatened.

Molly’s eyes went big as she heard the ticklish threat. They were really going to tickle her! Her eyes looked at both wriggling fingers and knew if they touched her body, she was going to lose control. She didn’t understand why this was happening and why did they pick on her? She always kept to herself and didn’t bother anyone. She would feel sad sometimes as no one really talked to her, so she put her focus into studying. Now, she was faced with potential torture and had no idea how she was going to get out of this predicament. “Please…don’t do this to me….I..I don’t want to do your paper. It is dishonest and I have my own to do…” she whimpered in fear.

“Wrong answer smarty pants….I guess I have to show you the errors of your ways…” Pam threatened. She looked at Molly’s arms that went bent backwards and saw the exposed armpits. Molly was wearing her long sleeve white shirt, but she would still be able to tickle those armpits. She then reached her hands forward and slowly wriggled her fingers into the pits.

“Nooooooooooooo! Hehehehehe Hey!! Hehehehehehehehe” Molly shrieked as she felt the tips of those fingers now wriggling in her armpits. The sensation was very intense, and she started to writhe her body. She felt some pain in her shoulders, and she was also shifting her weight from one foot to the other. She was in shock as she couldn’t believe her classmate was about to use tickle torture to get her to do the research paper. Then a large shockwave of ticklish feelings ripped through her body, and she couldn’t help but panic. “NOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA PAM!!! DON’T TICKLE ME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA I’M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TICKLISH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP PLEASE!!!”

“Why Penelope, this troll seems to be very ticklish. Hehehehe” Pam teased as she continued to wriggle her fingers in the defenseless armpits.

“I think so! Listen to her squeal like a little piggy!” Penelope teased.

Molly continued to squeal in ticklish terror as the fingers continued to probe in her pits. She was never tickled this long before and she felt every sensation tearing through her body. She tried to move away, but because her wrists were held behind her, she could not get away. Her knees started to get weak, and she got nervous. She didn’t want to dislocate her shoulders trying to get away. Then her back stiffened and she got on her tippy toes as the fingers made it to the center of her armpits. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!” she shrieked.

“Wow!! Listen to her laugh! She is REALLY ticklish! Hehehe” Penelope giggled as she held onto Molly’s wrists.

“Why yes she is! Oh, I am really going to have some fun with her. Hey, let’s get her on the bed. We got a lot to tickle!” Pam instructed as she pulled her fingers away from the armpits. She wanted to make Molly more vulnerable and able to attack more of her body.

Molly felt some relief as the tickling stopped. She started to breathe heavily, and her body was feeling very warm. Her glasses started to fall off a little and held up on the edge of her nose. “hehehe thank you…thank you…” she panted.

“What are you thanking me for?” Pam asked as she rolled her eyes.

Molly looked up at Pam and saw a strange look on her face. It looked like she was enjoying herself. “Thank you….you stopped….tickling me…” she panted.

“Oh, we are not done yet. Penelope, go ahead…” Pam commanded.

Penelope let go of Molly’s wrists and then wrapped her arms around the upper body and simply swung the smaller Molly onto her bed. She then quickly got on the bed above Molly’s head and grabbed the wrists again before she could react and pulled them over her head. She then wrapped her own arms over Molly’s arms, holding them in place. “Got her!” she yelled out.

Molly was stunned as she was tossed onto her bed. Before she knew it, her arms were stretched out over her head and then she felt something sitting on top of her waist. She was trying to orient herself and then realized that Pam was sitting on her. Her eyes were wide open due to shock as she could not believe she was just thrown onto her bed. “Hey! W-what are you doing?” she asked with panic in her voice.

“Getting you in position to persuade you to do my paper….” Pam said with a very calm tone. She loved being in this position as she felt powerful. She would notice Molly in class and always thought she was this weird girl. She dressed very plainly and was very quiet and shy. She was the perfect girl to dominate and bend to her will. Pam looked down at the scared look on Molly’s face and she couldn’t help but smile. The thick glasses were crooked, so she reached down and put her right index finger and thumb on the section that holds the lens, and she pulled the glasses off. She looked at the glasses and couldn’t help but laugh. “Damn girl! These are THICK glasses. You must be blind as a bat…” she taunted.

Molly felt her glasses get removed and now her vision was blurred. She needed those glasses to see clearly and now she could only see the fuzzy shape of Pam’s head. Her heart started to race as she tried to pull her arms down, but they were held. She had no idea what was happening, but she figured it wasn’t going to be any good. “What are you doing? Pam? I can’t see!” she said.

“Good! That way you can’t see me do………THIS!” Pam said with glee as her hands reached forward and started to wiggle her fingers in Molly’s exposed and vulnerable armpits, still inside her shirt.

Molly felt those fingers now wiggling in her armpits and she exploded in laughter. She still couldn’t believe this was happening. She was getting tickled by two women she just met. Her body started to writhe, and her laughter got louder as the intense tickling sensations ripped through her body. “HAHAHAHAHA PAM!!! WHAT HAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU HAHAHAHAHA DOING???!!” she roared.

“Tickling you, stupid. Wow, for such a weird little girl you sure are ticklish. Hehe” Pam giggled as she continued to run her fingers on the armpits. She loved feeling Molly writhe under her body and saw the look of hysterics etched on her face. She was much bigger than Molly and heavier, so she had no issues with holding the young woman down. She felt the legs kicking, but she still maintained her balance. She looked at her fingers moving from the top of the armpit, down the pit and finally off the bottom of the pit, only to move right back up. She knew this was just the beginning as she figured she was going to ultimately humiliate Molly.

Penelope couldn’t help but smile and giggle as she heard Molly’s shrieking laughter. She was enjoying holding her arms and making her feel helpless. She looked at those wiggling fingers over those armpits and it looked amazing. She loved feeling powerful and hanging around Pam gave her those feelings. When she was younger, she never did pick on the other kids, but when she came to this school and met Pam, it seemed like a natural fit. There was another student that she and Pam embarrassed, but that was for kicks. Being a freshman herself, she felt blessed to not be on the receiving end and to be a dominant. Penelope then looked at Molly’s shut eyes and smiled. “Get her Pam! Make her scream! Hehehe” she said with glee.

Molly continued to try and writhe her body, but it was no use. She was starting to feel helpless as those fingers continued their cruel path on her pits. When the made it to the outside edge of her armpit, she squealed as it was a very sensitive spot. She started to wonder just how long this was going to last as she was already getting tired. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she cackled as the fingers moved aggressively across her armpit.

Pam’s lips curled into an evil smirk as she heard the desperation in the laughter at this point. She loved the idea of tickling others to get them to do what she wanted. She discovered this when she was around 10 years old and would tickle her friends. As she got older, she noticed that prolonged tickling would make the victim do almost anything to stop. When she got to St. Helena’s, she discovered many ticklish girls, and she loved tormenting them. Her freshman year roommate was literally afraid to go to sleep in the room because Pam would often tickle her feet to wake her up. Tickling was a great method because it left no marks, and the victim would be too embarrassed and humiliated to report her. What could they say? She keeps tickling them? Pam knew the administration would never believe that there was a such thing of tickle torture. Now, she had a new victim, and she was going to make her do her research paper. “I don’t want to stop tickling you. I am having too much fun! So are you! Tickle tickle!” she teased.

Molly felt her heart racing faster since the tickling was not stopping. Her head was rocking side to side as she tried to endure the horrible tickling sensations. She once again tried to pull her arms down, but it was no use. Penelope held them open and had a good grip on them as she was stronger. She could feel her body getting weaker and wondered would she actually agree to do the paper? “HAHAHHAPLEASE!!!” she begged.

“Nope….I am going to tickle you all……night……long!! Hehehe” Pam laughed as she continued her tickling onslaught. She then used her two index fingers to slowly drag down from the top of the armpit and into the main area of the pit. Once they were there, she started doing small circles, trying to extract the worst tickling sensations. In her mind, this was still the beginning and Molly was still wearing her shirt. She couldn’t help but smile when she thought about what would happen once she got the shirt off.

Molly continued to laugh uncontrollably as she felt the fingers still sliding all over her armpits. She could also feel her body getting weaker as the tickling was taking its toll. Then the fingers stopped. Molly continued to laugh, but it started to come down to slow giggles and then she started to breathe hard. She could feel the sweat on her forehead sliding down the sides of her head and she tried to blink her eyes. She could still make out the outline of Pam’s head, but without her glasses, she could not see clearly at all. Molly was grateful the tickling stopped, but she was concerned that Pam did not get off her body just yet. “thank you…please.. no more….I’m too ticklish…” she panted.

“Awwww the little troll is getting tired. Say Penelope, do you think we should make her a bit more….comfortable?” Pam asked as she looked at her friends, still holding Molly’s arms.

Penelope could see the deviousness in Pam’s eyes, and she smiled. She knew what was about to take place next and she could not wait for it to happen. “Yes! Poor little Molly here is so tired right now. Look how sweaty she is. We should make her more comfortable...hehehe” she giggled.

“She sure is…just a sweaty little troll. Ok Molly troll, let’s get you out of this hot shirt. You are sweating like, well, a troll. Hehehe” Pam teased. She then reached forward with her hands and started to pull out the white shirt from the black trousers. Once the shirt was out of the pants, she started to unbutton the shirt. The buttons were coming undone, and she was now close to where Molly’s chest was. Her eyes did catch a glimpse of the skin on Molly’s stomach, and she smiled. It was a very pale color and she knew this young lady probably never ever showed her stomach to anyone.

Molly was still trying to recuperate from the tickling assault when she felt her shirt getting pulled out from under her pants. Her mouth was parched from laughing so hard and she could still feel a lot of heat from her body. She then realized that the buttons on her shirt were coming loose, and she didn’t know what to think. She could feel her shirt becoming more loose and she felt Pam’s hands near her chest. She looked at that shadow outline of Pam’s head and she started to feel fear. “Pam..w-what are you doing? W-why are y-you unbuttoning my shirt?” she asked, her voice dripping with fear.

“Silly Molly! I am being very caring about your well being right now. I am simply taking off this shirt of yours. I can see how hot you must be..hehehe” Pam teased. She was now unbuttoning the shirt over the chest and finally made it to the very top button. She quickly unbuttoned the shirt and she grinned. Now it was time to embarrass this girl. “Now, what do we have under here, hmmm?” she teased, she then pulled the shirt open, exposing Molly’s bra and bare stomach.

Molly felt herself turning red as she felt her shirt being pulled open, exposing her chest and stomach area. No one had ever seen her bra before. Her mother passed away when she was very young, and it was just her and her father. No other woman ever saw her bra as well as she was very private. She would even change her clothes when her roommate wasn’t there or sleeping. She was very modest and was very insecure about her body. Her chest was small, a size A bra size. She never thought of herself as beautiful, so she wanted to hide everything about herself. Now, these two women saw her exposed upper body and even though she was feeling humiliated as they saw her bra, she was even more grateful it wasn’t her naked chest! “Pam!! What are you doing?? Why did you open my shirt? Please... please cover me…” she said, the shame starting to fill her body.

“I am opening your shirt because I want to see your skin. You do realize that naked skin is more ticklish than skin covered in a cheap shirt, right? Hehehe.” Pam laughed. She could see Molly’s face turning red from embarrassment, which only made her feel even more powerful. She looked over the body and she wanted to further embarrass her. “Molly, did you know just how small these breasts are? Wow, did you ever hit puberty? Hehehehe” she teased.

Molly felt a tidal wave of embarrassment wash over her body as she heard Pam making fun of her chest. She knew she was small and would wonder late at night if she would ever grow larger breasts. She knew men really liked breasts and since hers were so small, she figured no man would ever want her. Now, she had two women gawking and pointing out her chest size. She wanted to crawl under a rock at this moment. “Please Pam…let me go…” she whimpered.

“Not yet. You haven’t agreed to do my research paper yet. I want to take off this bra of yours, but I don’t want to laugh myself to death as I see your tiny titties. Maybe later though… Oh, and you need to take care of this tummy of yours. So flabby… You are such a non-attractive girl, aren’t you?” Pam said, delighting in humiliating Molly.

“Yeah, she really does have a terrible body. Maybe she has been eating too many sweetcakes. I bet she wishes all that food went to her chest instead. Hahaha” Penelope taunted. She then reached forward and started to tug the shirt off the arms of Molly. Once it came off, she tossed it across the room, and held onto Molly’s arms again. “There! Look at all the bare skin! I bet it is very sensitive too….” she threatened.

“Now Molly…here is your chance. Agree to do my research paper and we will set you free. If not, then my fingers may have to explore this skin of yours….” Pam threatened as she started to wiggle her fingers in Molly’s face.

Molly gasped as she heard the threat. She had to agree to do the research paper, or she would be tormented. She knew it was wrong to do someone else’s paper. That would be cheating, and she did not want to get in trouble at school. She felt great fear because these two women were doing their best to humiliate her, but she just couldn’t bring herself to agreeing to do that paper. Through her fuzzy eyesight she saw something near her face, but she had no idea what it was. “Pam...please! I can’t do your paper. That would be cheating! We can’t cheat. It is not the right thing to do. How about I help you write it? I can always help you research, and we can study together.” she offered.

Pam looked at Penelope after hearing Molly’s suggestion. She could tell in Penelope’s eyes that she was thinking the exact same thing. “hahahahaha Are you kidding? You want ME to do my own paper? Molly, Molly, Molly. You have not been paying attention at all, have you? YOU will do my paper. ALL Of it. You think I want to waste my time and do research? Me and Penelope have things to do. I don’t have time to do research. That is why we are here, and you are in this position. I guess I just have to keep working to persuade you….” she told her frightened captive. Then she lowered her wiggling fingers and then contact was made with the exposed stomach. Her fingers were rapidly moving all over the stomach, and she loved the response.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA NOT MY TUMMY!!!” Molly exploded in laughter when she felt those fingers on her belly. Her stomach was always a very sensitive spot on her body and most of the time, whenever she was tickled it was on her stomach, then her armpits. Feeling those fingers wiggling and traveling all over her body sent her into horrific screams of ticklish laughter and she tried to writhe her body so she could get free. It was frustrating to her because even with all of her efforts, she just could not get away.

“Tickle tickle tickle tickle!! Someone is REALLY ticklish on her flabby tummy! Look at my fingers go! That’s right, laugh Molly, LAUGH!!!” Pam screamed as she continued to tickle that belly. Her fingers went over the top of the stomach area, just underneath the bra and slowly trickled down across the stomach area and when it got close to the belly button, she felt the stomach muscles clamping down. She knew this was a very ticklish stomach and she planned to really torture Molly.

Penelope was holding on tight to Molly’s arms as the poor girl was rocking side to side and trying to desperately pull her arms free. She still had a firm grip, and she couldn’t help but laugh at the tickled tormented face of Molly. She saw her shutting her eyes and her mouth was wide open with tortured laughter pouring out. She couldn’t help but giggle to herself as she knew this young woman was going through tickle hell. Her eyes then looked at Pam’s fingers and she loved how they moved all over the skin. She saw the fluttering down from under the bra, across the stomach, then stopping when it got close to the belly button. From her vantage point, she could see the top of the bra and saw the small breasts. Penelope started to wonder what those breasts looked like. Her own chest was a size C and couldn’t imagine being that small like Molly. She knew if they took off Molly’s bra, that would probably break this woman’s mind. She licked her lips thinking about it.

Molly felt those evil fingers still sliding over her stomach and she had no idea how she was still alive at this point. Those fingers kept wiggling and wiggling and wiggling all over her stomach and she felt tremendous jolts of ticklish electricity ripping through her. She tried to beg, but she was laughing too hard to form words. She kept thinking why they were doing this to her. She never bothered anyone at this school. She had no friends, and she didn’t really socialize with anyone. But these two women singled her out and now are trying to torture her into doing a research paper for one of them. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she wailed away.

Pam was truly feeling great pleasure listening to Molly’s horrible ticklish laughs. She then looked at the belly button. She could see it just being there, totally helpless and vulnerable. She stopped her stomach tickling for a moment and looked at the face of Molly. She could hear the giggles still coming out and saw how red Molly’s face was getting. She knew the young woman was suffering which only made her feel good about herself. “Now Molly, this is what happens to bad little trolls such as yourself. DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO and something like this won’t happen….” she told her.

“Please….hehehehe Pam…please…stop. I can’t hehehe take it anymore…” Molly begged. She didn’t want to be tickled anymore and she felt her body starting to surrender itself.

“Will you do my paper?” Pam asked coldly. A snarl formed on her face as she was ready to inflict more punishment if necessary.

“I….I….Can’t…It is cheating….” Molly whimpered. She just could not justify helping Pam cheat in class.

“You are one STUPID troll!” Pam screamed, not happy that her offer was refused once again. She knew she would have to really torment this girl. She then plunged her right index finger directly into the belly button. She saw the look on Molly’s face when she did it. Once her finger was deep inside the button, she saw Molly’s eyes pop wide open, her mouth formed an “O” and looked like a volcano just before explosion.

Molly’s brain registered that sensation in her navel, and it was overwhelming. She never had her belly button touched like this before and the sheer amount of ticklish sensations ripping through the nervous system tore her body apart. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!!!’ she screamed in absolute ticklish horror.

“I know it does….That’s why I am doing it. For a brainy troll, you sure are stupid sometimes...” Pam teased as she continued to wiggle her fingers inside the button. She could feel the insides of the button and made sure she touched every single nerve ending. She started to rotate her finger in a clockwise motion, trying to pull out the most horrific sensations possible.

Penelope loved what she was watching as she saw that finger digging inside the navel and then the horrible laughter. She then reached forward with her own hands to cover Molly’s mouth as she was screaming very loud at this moment. She didn’t want anyone to go investigate as it was a Saturday night. “She sure is ticklish!” she smiled.

“Yes she is….hehehe Watch this.” Pam said as she started to rotate her finger even faster.

Molly’s eyes nearly came out of her head when she felt the finger moving even faster. The sheer intensity of that motion sent an overwhelming sensation throughout her entire body and her body became as stiff as a board. She screamed and laughed as loud as she could, even though she felt hands covering her mouth. The finger was touching every single nerve ending in her navel and it drove her wild. She could think of nothing else but that finger rotating over and over and over again. Molly wanted to beg for her life, but she went to silent laughter and her mouth was still muffled.

“Wow! Look at her body. She is stiff! Hahaha” Penelope laughed as she could see how Molly straightened out her back.

Pam could only smile as she felt the stiffness of Molly’s body under her. Her eyes then went back to the belly button, and she kept swirling away. She was feeling really good at the moment as her victim was going through sheer hell. She figured when this was over, Molly would probably beg her to do her research paper. She started to feel a rush of arousal through her own body as she loved dominating other women. She only told one person in her life that she had a sexual attraction to girls and that was to Penelope. It came out accidentally after she had some alcohol, and they were hanging out in her room. When she told Penelope, she realized that her friend didn’t seem to mind, and she even admitted some sexual attraction to women as well. They both promised to keep this a secret because if the Nuns at the school ever found out, they would surely be expelled. As she continued to tickle and torture Molly’s body, she imagined what she would look like naked. She snapped out of it after not liking the image. Molly was too short and stocky for her to like. She figured she would just tickle torture this young woman until she snapped. “That’s right, Molly. Laugh. Just laugh and laugh and laugh. You know how to end all of this, but you are too stubborn. So, little troll, you better start making wise decisions, or I will really have to torment you.” she threatened.

Molly continued to endure the horrific and intense tickling sensations. She did not know how she was going to survive this. She did hear Pam’s threats and she wondered if she should just give in. This was getting to be too much. Then the finger left her navel. A rush of air poured back into her lungs, as though she was coming out of water. She immediately felt some relief as the tickling sensations were ravaging her body. She also felt her eyes starting to water up as she wanted to cry. She didn’t want to be tickled anymore and she could feel her emotions building up. “please…please stop….Pam please…” she whimpered.

“Awwww….looks like little troll here is about to cry. GOOD! You deserve to cry. You see Molly, people like you need to be dominated by me. You crave that feeling of having someone own you. I mean, you’re not pretty at all so no man will do it. You need a REAL woman to show you your place. That’s what I was put on this Earth for. To dominate you in particular. No one likes you and no one notices you. You exist to do my bidding. Am I right?” Pam told her in a menacing tone. She knew it was time to really start to break her down.

Molly felt tears streaming down the sides of her face, and even into her ears. The words that Pam told her hurt her feelings and she felt humiliated. She knew she was not a very attractive person and Pam was right. She knew no man would ever want her as they rarely talked to her. She just enjoyed being by herself and hoping to exist peacefully. Now, Pam was controlling her body and there was nothing she could do. No one was coming to help her, and the tears started to pour out a little more. Her bottom lip started to quiver, and she did her best to not sob. “please…let me go…” she whispered.

“I am going to ask you this once. If you give the wrong answer, then you will continue to suffer, and I know exactly where next…hehehehe. So tell me troll, will you do my research paper…..” Pam asked.

Molly then looked over at Cheyenne as she was describing her story of the incident. She started to feel emotional as the memory of that night came to reality again. She could see the look of shock on Cheyenne’s face, and she felt embarrassed. “So, she asked me that question again….” she mumbled.

Cheyenne’s heart felt sad as she listened carefully to Molly’s story. Hearing how she was tickled tortured brought back her own traumatic memories and she knew exactly what Molly was feeling. The humiliation of being dominated by tickling. The bullying of a dominant woman and made to feel inferior. She then moved closer to Molly and then leaned forward to give her a hug. “That sounds terrible! I can’t believe Pam was doing that to you.” she said in a comforting voice.

Molly felt warm inside as she felt Cheyenne’s gentle hug. This was the first time in her life that someone showed her empathy and it felt amazing. She somehow felt safe around Cheyenne and comfortable enough to tell her this secret. The hug was broken, and she looked at Cheyenne’s caring face. “Thank you for caring…” she mumbled.

“I am so sorry that it happened. People can be so mean….” Cheyenne said, as she remembered what Priscilla did to her. “So, did you end up telling her you would do the paper?” she asked.

“Well….when she asked me that question, I was feeling so ashamed. I then told her…….” Molly said as she resumed telling the story.

“Well troll? Will you do my paper?” Pam asked and stared at Molly’s face.

Molly felt ashamed of what was happening to her as she felt so weak, so powerless to stop this woman from tickling her into submission. She knew what was being asked and deep inside her, she knew it was wrong to do someone else’s work. The tickling was horrendous, but she cared about doing the right thing. “Pam….I…I can’t. It would be wrong…” she responded as she felt more tears coming out. She knew Pam was not going to be happy.

Pam’s face went from a smirk to a scowl as she heard Molly’s response. The weird young woman still defied her. She hated when people did not submit to her and for some reason, this girl was still defying her, despite the torment. She knew it was time to up the ante. Her eyes then looked at Penelope. “I can’t believe this troll is still refusing to obey me! Penelope, flip her onto her belly. Then, you know what to do with her ankles. I think it is time I torment some troll feet…..” she requested.

Penelope smiled, the let go of the arms. She loved when Pam went over to a victim’s feet. She loved how ticklish a woman was on her feet. She then saw Pam get up off Molly and then she flipped the exhausted woman onto her belly. She then quickly moved down the bed and got to Molly’s legs. She then sat by the feet, and she placed the ankles on her right leg, then lowered her left leg onto the ankles, trapping them securely. Molly’s body was extended on the bed to her left and she looked down and could see the soles of Molly’s shoes. They were cheaply made of leather and showed a lot of wear and tear. “Ready!” she said with great excitement.

Pam then went over to the right of Penelope and knelt down on the floor, right next to the bed and looked at the soles of those shoes. She chuckled to herself as she could tell these shoes were really old and cheap. She knew Molly had a dumpy body, and in her opinion an ugly face, but now she wondered what the feet would look like. She loved tickling women’s feet as it was usually the weak spot. She then saw the glee on Penelope’s face, and it gave her motivation. Her best friend at this school seemed rather excited as well. It was time to put on a show! Pam reached forward and went under Molly’s trapped feet and found the shoelace. She gently tugged at the lace, and it easily came undone. It was time for her to have some fun!

Molly felt her body now on her stomach and she was still trying to recover from the earlier tickling assault. Her breathing was still heavy as she felt really tired. Her head was lying on the right side and facing the wall. She still couldn’t see, and she wished she had her glasses back. Then, she felt her ankles being trapped. She tried to move her legs and realized she couldn’t. Then, she felt her shoelaces coming undone and she realized what was about to happen! They were going to take off her shoes! “Pam…..let me go.. please…please…I had enough. I am begging you...” she whined.

“Should have thought about that when you refused to do my paper. Now, you are going to suffer a little more. Let me get these nasty shoes off you, so I can do a little more old fashioned persuadin’…hehehe” Pam giggled. She felt excitement building in her body as the laces were coming undone on the right shoe. Once it was loose, she then moved her hands to the right shoe and unlaced it. She started to wonder what the feet would look like. She was really hoping they were nice looking since Molly was not an attractive girl to her. She didn’t like her belly flab, her tiny chest and hated those thick glasses. Even her hairstyle was pathetic as it was simple. It was in a bun. Soon, the right laces were loosened, and it was time to remove the shoes. Pam did notice that the feet were going to be small as her hand seemed to be longer than the shoe length. She then reached forward and grabbed the right shoe by the heel and gave it a tug. It started to come off the heel and her eyes saw the dirty white sock underneath. She shook her head as she knew this girl was just poor.

Molly began to shiver as she felt her right shoe coming off her foot. She didn’t know how she was going to react to someone going after her feet. She rarely went barefoot anywhere. Only when she bathed or went to sleep. She never thought about her feet much, except that she didn’t like showing them off, just like anything else on her body. She was too shy to show others what was underneath her clothes. Her roommate never saw her feet as well as she always wore socks around the room. This would always dirty her socks, but she didn’t care. In her mind, being barefoot was the same as being naked. “P-Pam….w-what are y-you d-doing w-with my s-shoe?” she stammered.

“Are you stupid, troll? I am taking them off. I want to see what is inside these cheap shoes of yours…hehehe” Pam taunted. She then started to pull the shoe off and soon, it was removed, and she looked at it. The shoe was a size 5 and she laughed. This woman truly was a troll in her eyes. She then tossed the shoe over her shoulder and heard it land with a thud. Her eyes then looked at the dirty white sock. She saw a few very small holes on the ball of the foot and on the heel. She knew Molly probably couldn’t afford a lot of new clothes, so she was definitely going to ridicule her about that as well. The holes were not too big, but she could see some of the skin underneath. It was a pale color and she wondered how the foot would indeed look bare. It seemed to be a pudgy foot with wide soles, and she wondered how the toes would look. Pam then reached over to the left shoe, grabbed the back of the heel and started to tug that shoe off as well. The shoe was slowly coming off that left foot and she saw another dirty white sock being exposed. She saw those same tiny holes in the sock and that meant any day now, these socks were going to be in shreds. The left shoe came off and she tossed that one over her shoulder, listening to the thud when it hit the wooden floor. “Penelope, is this troll cheap or what? Look at these filthy socks!” she teased.

Penelope looked at the socks and she shook her head. She could see the soles of the socks and saw the tiny holes as well. She didn’t want to waste an opportunity to humiliate Molly as well. “My, my, my. What DIRTY socks you have! You are pathetic Molly. You need new socks you hunchback.” she taunted.

Milly’s face once again went red with shame as these two women were ridiculing her socks. She felt so helpless as her feet were no longer in her shoes and her socks were being made fun of. She knew she had old socks, and they were really worn. She never thought someone else would be examining them, or even bothering with her feet at all. “Pam…please. I want to be left alone….” she whimpered.

“Too bad troll. You are about to get what you deserve. Your socks are filthy!! I will have to take them off as I don’t want to keep touching them….” Pam said with an evil smile. She was anxious to inflict as much tickle punishment as she could. She reached her hands forward and with her right hand, she slipped it under the pants leg to find the top of the sock. Once she found it, she reached her left hand under the pants leg to find the top of the sock and started to peel the sock.

Molly felt the top of her socks slowly coming down her leg and she began to panic. These two women were going to see her barefeet!! She didn’t want that to happen, so she started to try and pull her legs free. It was no use since her ankles were trapped between Penelope’s legs.

“What do you think you’re trying to do? Hehehe There is no escape. Hehehe” Penelope laughed as she felt Molly’s feeble attempts of trying to get her feet free. She could see the top of the sock coming out of the pants leg and now she saw the top of the heel. The pale skin was in her view, and she held her breath. She loved it when a woman’s foot was about to be bared as she had a secret foot fetish. She licked her lips in anticipation of seeing that foot. “I know she has troll feet, but I hope they don’t LOOK like troll feet. Hehehe” she joked.

Pam nodded her head in agreement. She didn’t think too highly of Molly’s looks, from her face to her body. She really hoped the feet were not going to be ugly. Her eyes saw the pale heel and she continued to peel the sock down. Her eyes did light up when she saw the arch now being exposed and it was slightly wrinkled but look rather nice. She could already see the wideness of the sole and wondered what the rest of the foot would look like. She stopped the peeling, then used the tips of her fingers to grab at the toe of the sock. She wanted to pull the sock off and completely exposed this helpless right foot. “Someone is going to be barefoot soon…..” she teased.

Molly started to panic as she felt the sock coming off her arch. This was definitely the most anyone else has seen the bottom of her foot, except maybe her father. She continued to try and pull her legs free, but it was no use Penelope was much stronger than her. She started to whimper and whine as she was about to feel even more humiliated. “Please….don’t take off my sock...please….”

Pam smiled as she heard those whimpers and knew this trapped woman was going to suffer soon. The sock was now pulled off the ball of the foot and she continued to be somewhat impressed with the sole. It was a small foot, but it was very wide, and very meaty. The skin was pale and the wrinkles in the middle of the arch were visible. Now, the sock was just covering the toes. It was now time to see if this foot would indeed look nice. She counted to three in her head, then yanked the sock off the toes, completely exposing the foot. Her eyes then looked at the naked sole and she had to admit, it looked rather nice. “Well, well, well. Looks like the troll actually has some nice looking feet.” she said as she admired the sole.

Penelope looked over and saw the naked sole and she was in agreement. That small, meaty foot was indeed rather nice looking. Her eyes could see the undersides of the toes and she giggled. They were very short and chunky type toes and looked rather sensitive. “Wow, I am surprised. Troll has some cute feet!” she grinned.

Molly planted her face into the blankets on her mattress as she heard the words coming from both Pam and Penelope. Her foot was being examined and she felt embarrassment. It did feel nice to hear that they thought her foot was cute, but she still felt rather exposed. She was blushing furiously and wished this would all end. Then, she felt her left sock now being peeled off! “Pam….please don’t. Please put my sock back on...” she whimpered as her face was in the bed.

Pam heard the begging and could only laugh. She was anxious to see the other foot since the right foot was very cute. The left heel was now exposed, and she saw got a little excited when she saw the pale skin. She continued to peel down the sock now exposing that arch and much like the right foot, she saw the wrinkles there. Her own adrenaline started to increase as the ball of the foot was exposed, and now the sock was just covering the toes. “Soon, we are about to see two naked troll feet! Hehe” she teased.

Molly heard those words and her body tensed up. She could feel her sock dangling on her toes and knew it would be mere moments before both feet were exposed. She was trying to figure out how she felt at the moment. She was already exhausted from the early tickle attack, now they were baring her feet. Then she gasped as the sock came off her toes and now, she was completely barefoot. More shame washed over her as these two women were going to examine her feet.

“Look at those feet!!! I will admit Pam, I was totally wrong! She actually has come very cute soles! See how meaty they are? And those toes! How cute are those toes??” Penelope said with excitement as she stared at the upturned soles between her thighs.

“You are right. She has the most pathetic body in women’s history, along with her ugly face, but her feet look really cute!” Pam said as she stared at the two soles. She was excited about what she was about to do next. She looked at Penelope and winked. “You know what is really good about cute feet like these? They are most likely very…….TICKLISH!!!” she announced, then she started to lightly flutter her fingertips up and down the chunky soles.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FEEEEET!!! HAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Molly exploded in laughter. She felt those fingers fluttering up and down her soles and it sent a large wave of ticklish sensations throughout her entire body. She did not expect that to happen as she was never tickled on her feet. She had a feeling she was ticklish on her feet as whenever she washed her feet, it did tickle a little. But now she had some other person’s fingers on the bottoms of her feet, and it sent her into tickle shock.

Pam loved that reaction coming from Molly and it made her smile. She could see the feet squirming around, but knew they were trapped between Penelope’s thighs. She grinned as her fingers would flutter over the heels, then down the arches and off the balls of the feet until she started to move them back up the feet. She saw the toes scrunching, causing the soles to really have a lot of wrinkles and she loved how the tips of her fingers fluttered off those wrinkles. She wanted to find the most ticklish spot on these feet and was willing to torture poor Molly all night if she had to. Pam figured she would tickle destroy these feet and could get Molly to do whatever she wanted. “I just love ticklish feet!! Tickle tickle tickle!” she taunted.

Penelope was enjoying witnessing this moment as she saw Pam’s fingers fluttering all over those meaty soles. She was still very pleasantly surprised by the cuteness of the feet, and she loved how much Molly was trying to pull her feet free. She was also hoping that when Pam finished, she could play with these same cute feet. She started to imagine it was her own fingers stroking those soles. She looked on as Pam’s fingers danced over those pudgy heels and she imagined it was her own fingers. The way they stroked and teased that skin look amazing to her. She could hear the desperate sounds of laughter coming from the feet’s owner, but she just could not take her eyes away from those soles. Penelope was mesmerized when she saw the toes scrunching open and closed. When Pam’s fingers went into the arch, she heard a more high pitched laugh coming from Molly and she wanted Pam to tickle those arches for a very long time.

Pam was enjoying herself as her fingers were inflicting a lot of tickle punishment over Molly’s feet. She was delighted to see those cute toes and wondered just how ticklish they would be as well. Her eyes then went towards the middle part of the feet and tickled the insteps that were close to one another. Her fingers slipped in that crevice and found those insteps to be particularly sensitive. “kitchy kitchy koo!! I am just going to TICKLE these feet ALL NIGHT LONG! You know how to make it stop!” she teased.

Molly continued to laugh heartily as she felt fingers tickling her insteps. It was still shocking to her nervous system that her feet were this ticklish. It was a discovery she never wanted to find out about. She still couldn’t believe that Pam and Penelope were using something as innocent as tickling to torture her this much. Tickling always seemed like an innocent game, not used to torment someone. Her laughter continued to grow, but she also found the sound of her voice slowing down as she was heading into silent laughter. Her own head was now on the left side, and she was facing her right side. She could barely make out the rest of her room as she still did not have her glasses. Her body started to tremble as the fingers now danced across the balls of her feet. Molly wanted to beg, but the tickling of her feet put her into silent laughter, so she just suffered.

Pam continued to dance her fingers over the balls of the feet and figured it was time to up the ante. She then paused her tickling to give Molly a breather, so she could send her into the basement of tickle Hell. She looked at Penelope’s face and saw a look of happiness on her face. She was adoring her friend and it felt great to share this moment with her. She was tickling the feet of a woman she could control, and her best friend was helping her. For a moment, she wondered if Penelope was ticklish. She never tried to tickle her, and she thought one day, she would have to find out. Her eyes then looked at those quivering soles and knew it was time. Pam looked at Penelope and grinned. She then held up her hands and formed her fingers into claws. Her nails were long enough, and it was time to really torture helpless Molly. She wriggled her fingers in the air and then moved them down and landed them at the top of the heels. She then proceeded to slowly rake her fingers down the lengths of the soles.

Molly’s back arched upwards and her eyes nearly popped clearly out of her skull as she felt those nails dragging across the bottoms of her feet. In her very short lifetime, just 18 years, she never felt this kind of a ticklish sensation. The sheer intensity of it all sent her into ticklish shock and she didn’t know whether to laugh or pass out. She started to bang her fists all over the bed and her body just collapsed. Her body was broken with ticklish feelings, and she was in silent laughter. Her face was beet red, and she couldn’t even get oxygen into her lungs. All she felt were those nails slowly dragging down from her heels, into her arches and onto the balls of her feet, only for the nails to lift off her feet and land back at her heels and drag down that tender skin, into her arches and to the balls of her feet again. Molly had no idea how she was even still conscious as the sensations were completely overwhelming all of her body’s senses.

Penelope loved the way Pam was dragging her nails down the length of the soles. She could see the pink lines forming in the flesh and knew this must be totally destroying Molly. She was getting very aroused as those nails dragged over those feet over and over again. She could feel the trembling in Molly’s legs, and she looked over. She saw the hands banging into the bed and even they slowed down as the tickling was breaking Molly’s will. She then looked back at those feet and now she saw the nails dragging in the arches again and heading to the balls of the feet. “I LOVE this! Wow, I wish I could play with these feet. I would tickle her until she passes out.” she thought to herself.

Pam loved the feeling of the tender skin on her nails and knew poor Molly was in sheer hell. As her fingers made it to the balls of the feet, her eyes focused on the cute, stubby toes. They would feebly clench and open as the nails were tearing poor Molly’s feet apart with ticklish feelings. She could see the short, natural nails and figured it was time to explore those cute toes. She then dragged her nails across the balls of the feet, then plunged them into the undersides of those thick toes. “Let’s see how ticklish your toes are! Hehehehe” she laughed.

Molly felt like she got hit by lightning as she felt those fingers and the nails probing her toes. Again, she never felt anything like this in her entire life and realized just how sensitive her toes really were. She felt every muscle in her body tense up and she felt that incredible intense sensation. She could not take it anymore. This was way too much for her to handle anymore. Her mind was now willing to do anything Pam wanted her to do. She didn’t care anymore. She just wanted this to end and feel relief from the tickling, but also to breathe normally again. Her laughter started to come back a little, but it was still quiet like as she was laughing too much. Tears were coming out of her eyes, and she just felt so weak.

Pam continued to dig her fingers into those cute toes and loved how the toes were so helpless. She managed to snake her fingers in between the toes and loved how much it seemed like Molly was capitulating. She didn’t feel resistance and knew her victim must either be knocked out, or completely broken. She pulled her fingers from the toes and paused her tickling. It was time to check on her victim. “Let this be a warning to you troll. I am LOVING tickling these toes of yours. I really could do this all night and I want to do it! But I am giving you one…..last……chance. Defy me and I swear I am going to tickle these troll feet of yours until you die…” she threatened.

Molly started to cough violently as she finally felt the fingers leave her feet. Large amounts of oxygen returned to her body, and she was trying to recover as best as she could. Her body was feeling very warm inside, she was sweating, and tears were still coming from her eyes. She felt complete exhaustion and even felt completely humiliated. She heard Pam’s words and all she cared about was her own survival at this moment. She nodded her head yes, even though she wasn’t asked anything.

“Now troll…..will you do my research paper?” Pam asked. She then rested her nails on top of the arches, ready to inflict tickle torture at any moment.

Molly felt those nails on her arches, and she tensed up. She knew if she defied Pam now, her feet were going to suffer again. “Yes…” she said meekly.

“What was that? Was that a YES I heard? Speak up or I tickle!” Pam threatened, then did a quick wiggle of her fingers.

“HAHAHAHA YES!! YES!!! I WILL DO YOUR PAPER!!!! Please…no more…*sob* no more….” Molly screamed out, then started to cry.

Pam winked at Penelope and smiled. She finally got Molly to do her bidding and she enjoyed doing it. “Good troll. Best decision you ever made in your life. But you were still defiant to me, and I have one last punishment. Penelope, what do we do with unruly girls like Molly here?” she smiled.

Penelope rubbed her hands together as she knew what was next. She lifted her left leg and pulled Milly ankles free. She then got on her knees on the bed and faced Milly’s head. She looked at the trousers covering Molly’s rear end and knew it was time. She reached under the body and found the button holding the trousers in place. She unbuttoned them, then started to pull down Molly’s pants! She pulled the pants down to the knees, exposing the white underwear. She giggled as the panties looked a size too big on its small owner. She then positioned herself on Molly’s back, facing the ass. “We spank them!” she said, answering Pam’s earlier question.

“Yes, we spank them!” Pam said with joy. She then got up and sat on Molly’s calves. She saw the ass and it was completely helpless. She wanted to completely humiliate Molly and it was time.

Molly didn’t know how to react as she felt her trousers get pulled down and then felt Penelope sitting on her back, close to her shoulders, and Pam on her legs. Her panty covered rear end was completely exposed. She could feel the heat from her face as she was now totally embarrassed. She felt so helpless and ashamed, then she shrieked in pain as she felt something slap across her butt! “Ow!” she yelped.

“You are a *SMACK* naughty *SMACK* troll! You * SMACK* deserve *SMACK* this *SMACK* punishment!! How dare *SMACK* you defy me! *SMACK* Don’t you ever *SMACK ever* SMACK* refuse to obey me *SMACK* ever again! You *SMACK* better do a good job *SMACK* on my paper *SMACK* you troll! I will accept *SMACK* nothing but an A!!!!! *SMACK SMACK SAMCK!” Pam yelled out as she spanked each butt cheek. She could hear the yelping coming from Molly and she felt very powerful at the moment. She then did a double smack on the tender ass with both hands. She then heard the cries coming from Molly and knew she was broken. She then got up off of Molly followed by Penelope. She then went towards Molly’s head. She knelt down and saw the face that was full of tears and sweat. “Thank you for helping me...hehehehe I am sure you will do a good job.” she taunted as she then stood up. She then left the room with Penelope feeling like she just conquered someone.

Molly laid there in humiliation and pain. Not only was she tickled over her body, but she was also spanked like a child that did bad things. She also agreed to do Pam’s research paper and felt ashamed because she couldn’t stop it. Pam owned her and she couldn’t do anything about it. She continued to cry until she fell asleep, still barefoot and with her pants down.

Cheyenne had her hands over her mouth as Molly finished telling the story of that night. She was in absolute shock that Pam and Penelope treated Molly like that. She looked at her new friend and wanted to cry for her. That was a horrific incident and her heart sank. “Molly…I don’t know what to say. That was a very sad story. I am so sorry that happened to you.” she said in a soft voice.

Molly wiped a tear from her eye as she finished telling the story. That was such a traumatic event in her life and seeing Pam earlier brought back those memories. She then looked over at Cheyenne and saw the sadness on her face. She started to wonder if this beautiful young lady still wanted to be her friend after hearing this story. She was 19 years old, and still felt so helpless. “Yeah, that is my story. Sorry to make you sad. It happened during the second semester last school year. I-I finished her paper and mine. We both got As…” she mumbled.

Cheyenne was still in shock that poor Molly was forced to do two research papers because of what Pam did to her. She didn’t know what to say, but she definitely knew how she felt. Memories of what happened to her over the last year came back to her mind and she felt sadness. She wanted to tell Molly her own story, but she didn’t want to bring her down even more. Cheyenne looked at Molly and tried to smile. “Well, I am so sorry that happened. I hope it never happens again. You poor thing. I hope you will be ok…” she said with empathy.

Molly looked at Cheyenne and now she was feeling embarrassed. She did like her new friend and wondered if divulging her horrible memory would make Cheyenne look at her differently. “Yeah, I am ok. She never did anything like that to me for the rest of the school year. She didn’t want to be around a troll like me, so she left me alone but would give me knowing looks.” she muttered.

“Molly, you are not a troll! Don’t listen to that insult.” Cheyenne told her. She felt pain in her heart as this young woman felt so inferior.

“Thank you….I am sorry if I depressed you. I didn’t mean to tell that story, but you asked, and I felt comfortable telling you. I hope you will still be my friend. If not, I understand. Thank you for listening to me…” Molly said, then turned her head. She knew Cheyenne would not want to be around her anymore. No one would ever want to hang around someone as pathetic as she felt.

“Of course I will be your friend! Why would I not? You are a very nice person, and I will be honored to be your friend.” Cheyenne told her with a smile. She wanted Molly to feel better as she knew her friend thought so little of herself. She wanted to build Molly’s self-confidence back up.

“You do? You still want to be my friend?” Molly asked in surprise. No one ever told her that they wanted to be her friend and be proud of it. She was a young adult, but even then, people would shun her because she was not very social at all. A smile started to form on her face, and she started to feel a little happy.

“Yes Molly, I will be your friend. We are both going to have a wonderful school year from this point forward. Can I hug you?” Cheyenne asked.

“Um, sure….” Molly responded. She then felt shocked as she got a hug from Cheyenne. The hug was a tight one and she could feel the warmth behind it. This felt amazing to her, and her spirit started to feel better. Perhaps this sophomore year of hers and Cheyenne’s freshman year would go well after all. She was definitely looking forward to spending time with this beautiful soul and maybe, just maybe she could feel like someone worthwhile.

Character featured in this part:

03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png

UP NEXT: Cheyenne is confronted by Pam and Penelope!

Ok fans, how did you like this part? Like I mentioned, this series will be around Cheyenne and her new world. She will face tough challenges and the question will be, does she rise to the occasion, or does she continue to suffer at the hands of bullies? Any comments are most welcomed!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back