• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) School Days Part 2 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello fans! Thank you for the wonderful comments on the first part of this six part series featuring Cheyenne. She is in her new world and will have to navigate her way without her two strong friends, La Diabla and Darby. I hope you enjoy the story. I truly love this character and excited to show how she adjusts to her new life. This series could potentially be a new world in the entire "Deputy's Universe". New characters, and a school setting always gives good stories! I may even have pictures created for the new ones if there is another series involving them. So, enjoy part 2 and let me know what you think!

PART 2

ONE WEEK LATER

Cheyenne was in her room, studying from her textbook and feeling good. It has been a week since she has been at St. Helena’s and things went pretty well for her so far. Except for that moment when she felt sadness for her new friend Molly as she talked about the traumatic event she had during last school year, the rest of the week went very well for the two new friends. They had lunch together every single day and she could see the happiness in Molly’s soul. She was still a shy person, but she was more open and engaging when they were together. Cheyenne felt that all Molly needed was a friend and people would be able to see how sweet and kind she really was. They had a lot of great conversations and would laugh and joke about things. She was really starting to like Molly and felt some comfort around her. She did tell her about her own life, such as where she was from and all the things she would do in her tribe and even at the Mission. She still left out the harrowing parts of the last year, such as being kidnapped, and tortured, as well as helping bring down a major sex trafficking ring. She was going to talk about that later. Right now, she wanted Molly to know about how her life in general was. It was also good to hear more from her friend and how her life was as well.

Cheyenne also reflected on her first week of classes. Her very first class on Tuesday was a math class where she was learning Algebra. She learned basic mathematics during her time at the Mission with the kids and the leadership there, now she was learning more advanced mathematics. She was always curious about learning more things and loved math. She made sure she sat in the front row of the class as she did not want to miss anything at all. Her other classes were just as interesting to her, and she sat in front of all of the classes. She truly valued this opportunity and wanted to learn as much as possible. A class that seemed to be more difficult to her was the Biology class. Science seemed more difficult, but she was determined to get the high grade in the course. Her goal was to get straight As in everything. Her desire was to excel in every class she had, so she could feel good about herself, and make her people very proud.

Cheyenne then looked at the time and smiled. She wanted to go to the library to pick up a few books to read for pleasure. She was becoming more and more interested in English literature. She wanted to read more from an author that many English folks loved, which was William Shakespeare. Reading the older version of English was difficult for her, but she took it as a challenge and wanted to learn more and more things. Her eyes then looked over at her desk and saw the many different pieces of papers on it. She was going to write letters to all her friends to let them know how her first week of school went. She looked forward to their responses, and hopefully she would continue those letters in a timely matter. Cheyenne then stood up and put on her white shirt, with black pants and slipped on her black leather shoes, but no socks. Usually during the evenings, she wore her native clothing, but since she was going to the library, she wanted to put on the English clothes this time. She got up from her bed, grabbed a small notebook of a list of books she wanted to go find, and then left her room.

It was a cool Saturday night, and there was a gentle breeze. She loved that feeling of that breeze going through her hair. She could see a few students walking across the campus as well. She figured she would go into the library, pick up her list of books, then go back to her room and start working on the letters. She also considered going to go visit Molly at her room and just have a relaxing rest of the night. It was only 5pm, and she could still accomplish a lot of things. She thought about what she would do on Sunday, which was to largely relax and maybe hang out with Molly for a bit. Finally, she arrived at the library and walked in. The library generally stayed open late on Saturdays as students would use it to study as well.

Cheyenne started to look for her list of books and encountered a very friendly librarian who helped point her in the right direction. She smiled and headed towards the section and finally arrived at the location. She started to get excited as she saw all the different books that were here. Her eyes scanned the rows of books and then she found the Shakespeare area and she got excited. She opened her notebook and scanned her list. She then started searching and wanted to get two books for now. “Ah! Here's one….” she muttered to herself as she reached her right hand forward and pulled the book from the row. The name of the book was “Romeo and Juliet” which she heard was one of the all time classics. She then looked for the second book, and she found it. That book was “Macbeth”, another classic book.

Cheyenne took the two books to the library counter and had the librarian check them out for her. She was told she had three weeks to return the books, or she would have a small fine. She didn’t have much money, so she took out a pen and on her book list, she wrote the return date to make sure she did not forget. She then smiled at the librarian and wished her a good night. She then headed out of the library and started to head back to her room. She was looking forward to reading these books, probably starting one of them before she went to bed. As she walked across the campus, she felt the breeze again and it felt good. She always loved the cool weather and was happy it was Fall season. She then headed towards her room and passed through a few bungalows that were on her path. They were empty since it was the weekend and walked down the long corridor that was covered by a canopy. Then, she thought she heard a noise. She turned around and looked around her, but there was nothing there. “Hmmm… I thought I heard something. I have such an imagination. Hehehe” she giggled to herself.

As Cheyenne continued to walk, then she heard a noise again. This time it sounded like a twig snapping and she stopped. She turned around and she didn’t know if it was her own imagination, but she could have sworn she saw figures dashing inside an empty bungalow. This part of the campus was empty over the weekend, so no one was around at all. She turned around once again and started to head towards her dorm. She felt a little nervous as she was now hearing things. It was starting to get dark, and she wanted to get home.

“Hey you!” a voice called out.

Cheyenne stopped in her tracks and fear went through her body. Now she knew she heard something, and it was a voice. She turned around and scanned the area. She didn’t see anyone at all. She saw the courtyard surrounded by the bungalows in a square design and no one was around. Her eyes looked all over the place, and she could not determine where she heard that. “Hello? Is someone there?” she called out.

“Hey you!” the voice called out again.

Cheyenne now started to grow even more concerned as she heard that voice again, but could not tell who it was, or from where. She then figured she better get moving. Even if someone was just playing a prank on her, she wanted to get back to her dorm to feel safe again. She turned around and now she heard some footsteps behind her. She quickly turned around and this time, her eyes saw two figures coming towards her and she froze in place. When the figures got closer, her eyes went wide as she recognized who they were. It was Pam and Penelope!

“There you are! Good to see you again.” Pam said as she approached Cheyenne. Once she got close, she could see the look of concern on the face. “Don’t be scared, it is just us.” she smiled.

“Yes, it is just us. We have never formally met.” Penelope added.

Cheyenne gulped for a moment and then started to recall the story Molly told her and how they tormented her. She did not want to befriend anyone who humiliated her new friend, so she planned to make this conversation short. “Hello. Um, my name is Cheyenne.” she told them.

“Cheyenne? Cheyenne…..such a pretty name. My name is Pam, and this is Penelope. Good to finally meet you.” Pam smiled. She then got closer to Cheyenne. Her eyes looked the woman up and down and thought she was cute.

“Thank you. Um, I have to go now. Nice to meet you both. Have a great weekend.” Cheyenne told them then tried to turn around to leave.

“Hey!! You are leaving already??? We just met. I have a question I want to ask you.” Pam said and was delighted to see Cheyenne turn back around to face her.

“Sure, um, what can I help you with?” Cheyenne asked nervously. She could see those gleams in their eyes and had no idea what they were up to.

“Well, we first saw you during the first day last week and honestly, I think you are very cute. I have to wonder though….why are you friends with that little troll?” Pam asked with fake sweetness in her voice.

Cheyenne’s eyes went wide as they just referred to Molly. She swallowed hard again and held her emotions in check. She did not like them as they reminded her of a woman she truly hated, Priscilla Montenegro. It seemed like they were the younger versions of Priscilla. “Troll? I don’t have any friends that are trolls…” she responded.

“Hehehehe she is soooooo cute, isn’t she?” Penelope laughed. She then looked over at Cheyenne and found her to be really cute. She was enjoying this confrontation and from what Pam described what she was planning on doing, she was looking forward to it.

“Yes, she is really cute. Come on now Cheyenne. We saw you having lunch with that little troll. You might call her Molly Scofield, but let’s face it, she’s a troll. Why do you hang out with her? I have seen you two together having lunch a few times this week. Why?” Pam asked, then folded her arms.

“Because she’s my friend. Molly is very nice and fun to talk to. Why do you call her a troll? That is kind of mean.” Cheyenne responded.

“You know better than that Cheyenne. She LOOKS like a troll. Like she came out from under a bridge and now terrorizes the girls at this school. She is short, not very attractive at all, and just, well, pathetic.” Pam said, with a devious smile.

Cheyenne started to feel angry as Pam was insulting her sweet friend. She felt a strong desire to defend her. “Hey! Don’t say those things about her! Molly is very nice! And sweet! And she is cute! Leave her alone and how about you just leave me alone? It was nice meeting you, but I have to go now.” she said with a little anger in her voice, and she decided to just leave this situation. She then turned her back towards them and started to walk away. She clutched her books to her chest and wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.

Pam saw Cheyenne starting to walk away from her and a sinister grin formed on her face. She looked over at Penelope and winked. It was time for them to have some fun at Cheyenne’s expense. “Where are you going?” she called out then started to walk faster to catch up to Cheyenne.

Cheyenne ignored the question and wanted to leave the scene. She had a bad feeling about Pam and Penelope and since she was by herself, she didn’t want any confrontations. As she started to move a little faster, she then felt something on her sides. “EEEEEPP!!!!” she squealed as two fingers poked her. That ticklish feeling surprised her, and her books went flying to the ground. She then turned around and saw both women grinning at her.

“Well, well, well. What do we have here? Penelope, it looks like the troll’s friend might be a bit…….ticklish. hehehe” Pam said with deviousness in her voice. The thought of tickling Cheyenne got her excited.

Cheyenne saw her books on the ground and shook her head. She couldn’t believe these two women were messing with her and she felt herself turning red. She then knelt down on the ground to try and pick up her books. “Just leave me alone, ok?” she told them as she reached for the Macbeth book.

Penelope then got in front of a kneeling Cheyenne to block her path, while Pam was behind Cheyenne. “Where are you going? We were wanting to talk to you…” she said.

“Yes, we want to know why you want to be friends with that little troll. You’re a cutie. Don’t ruin your own reputation by hanging out with beasts that crawled from under a bridge. Hehehehe” Pam joked.

Cheyenne turned her head and looked up to see a giggling Pam. They were really being mean to her right now and she felt herself being a little upset. “She is not an animal from under a bridge! That is mean to say! Look, just leave her alone ok. She is not bothering you.” she told her.

Pam saw Cheyenne trying to stand up and she quickly knocked the book back out of Cheyenne’s hands. “Listen to me Cheyenne, I guess we have to teach you a lesson. It is not nice of you to hang around her. That is a no-no and I guess we will have to teach you a lesson. Penelope? Let’s show her what we do to girls like her that want to play with trolls…”

Penelope then saw Cheyenne standing and facing Pam. She laughed when she saw Pam knock the book right back out of Cheyenne’s hands and using that moment, she came up behind her and wrapped her arms around Cheyenne’s arms. “Got her!” she said with glee.

“Hey!!!! Let me go!!! What are you doing???” Cheyenne cried out. This was not going well and now she was being physically attacked.

“Let’s get her between the bungalows for a little more…..privacy.” Pam sneered. She then reached for Cheyenne’s legs in a flash and scooped her up from the ground. She wrapped her arms around Cheyenne’s ankles, now she and Penelope started to carry Cheyenne.

Cheyenne was in shock as she felt her feet leave the ground and now, she was hoisted into the air. She didn’t know what these two women were up to, but it wasn’t going to be good. She tried to struggle and get herself free, but they had a firm grip on her ankles and her upperbody. She started to panic as she was being carried along and saw that they were going to the space the was in between bungalows. “HEY!!! LET ME GO!!! COME ON, THIS IS NOT FUNNY!” she screamed out.

“Oh, it will be funny. I promise you that you will be laughing about it soon enough…..” Pam said as she led them towards that space. Once they got there, she dropped Cheyenne’s ankles and now got into her face. She could see the look of shock and some anger in her face, and it only made her feel excited. “Hmmm….you should have seen how we tamed the troll last year. I am wondering if we can do the same to you….” she teased.

Cheyenne’s eyes darted around and saw the space between the bungalows. It was a little dark and she could see the wooden walls of the two bungalows. Her eyes saw that there were a few crates in this space, otherwise it was empty. She tried to break herself free as Pam’s words were very ominous. She decided to try and perhaps rationalize with them as the more she struggled, the more they seemed to want to do things to her. “Listen, Pam. Surely, we can stop all this and go back home. It is Saturday and I am sure you have better things to do.” she said in a calm voice.

“Oh, this is what I want to do….hehehehe” Pam giggled. She then looked at a trapped Cheyenne, still being held by her arms by Penelope. She then nodded her head towards her friend and grinned.

Penelope saw Pam nodding her head and then she quickly squeezed Cheyenne’s sides. “tickle tickle!” she laughed as she felt the body starting to squirm.

“Hey!!! Hehehehehehehehehe” Cheyenne giggled as she felt fingers now squeezing her sides. A wave of panic came over her and she realized what they were about to do. They were going to do the same thing to her that they did to poor Molly. They were going to tickle her! Her eyes bugged out and she knew she better get out of there fast! “Don’t tickle me! Hehehehehehehehehe” she giggled as the squeezing continued.

Pam smiled as she saw Cheyenne’s reactions to being tickled. She absolutely loved ticklish girls and, in her mind, Cheyenne was lucky. She was the first victim of the school year for her tickle torture fun. She made it a goal to tickle lots of girls this year to bend them to whatever she wanted to do and control them. She always kept thinking about how much fun it was to torment Molly last year as she thought about it all during the summer. It gave her a thrill and noticed she would get aroused by thinking about it. Her own fantasies grew, and she wondered just how far she could take the tickling. Pam loved watching Penelope tickling Cheyenne, and now it was her turn. “Penelope, let’s get her on the ground!” she requested.

Cheyenne felt that pause in the tickling and before she could gather her wits after being tickled in surprise, she suddenly found herself being pulled to the ground. She tried to move, but Pam sat on her thighs and Penelope had a hold of her arms. Soon, she was flat on her back on the dirty ground and her arms were in the air and partly above her head as her wrists were held. She looked up and saw an upside down smiling face of Penelope. Then she looked down her body and saw that wicked gleam on Pam’s face. She knew that look. She knew it quite well after her ordeal in that mansion in Santa Selena. Cheyenne realized she was about to get tickle tortured! “Come on! Let me go!!! Please don’t do this!” she whined.

Pam smiled as she heard Cheyenne’s pleas. That sound of her voice got her arousal going as she was going to truly enjoy this moment. She could see the look of panic on the beautiful native American’s face, and she shivered. “Awww…..I think someone is a little scared right now. You don’t want us to do what, Cheyenne? Tell me, what do you think we are about to do?” she grinned.

Cheyenne continued to try and struggle, but Penelope had a grip on her wrists and Pam was on her legs, so she didn’t have any leverage. “You know!!! Just please…don’t do this to me. I want to go back to my room…” she whimpered. She already knew what would happen if she said the word that Pam was looking for.

“Tell me….what do you think I am going to do? You’re so pretty Cheyenne. Maybe if I unbutton this shirt of yours, you will tell me…” Pam teased. She then reached forward with her hands and was looking forward to stripping Cheyenne.

Cheyenne’s eyes went wide with shock as Pam threatened to unbutton her shirt. The last thing she wanted was to be stripped. “Just don’t….you’re going to…..*gulp*……tickle me…” she said in a hushed voice.

“Tickle you? Why, that sounds like a GREAT idea!! You must be really ticklish then! Let’s find out! Hehehe” Pam laughed, then she started to lightly run the tips of her fingers along the exposed sides and stomach area. She felt Cheyenne’s body starting to flinch and a large wave of arousal started to flow through her body. She was finally tickling another girl! “Oooh!!! You are ticklish, aren’t you?” she teased.

Cheyenne felt those fingers touching her sides and belly and she couldn’t help but laugh. She knew she was very sensitive on those areas and because she was being held down, the sensitivity level went off the charts. She couldn’t believe that she was going to be tickle tortured again. She thought she would never suffer anything like this again in her life. She received some brief tickles from her best friend Aleshanee and even La Diabla, but that was a playful time. There was even a moment where both of her friends tickle attacked her. This moment right now was more about tormenting her. Her giggles started to increase as the fingers moved faster over her body and she knew she was about to go through hell. “hehehehehehehe come on! Pam hehehehehehe stop!” she giggled.

“Nope. I am going to tickle you all over your body! I love cute little ticklish girls like you! I want to see where you are ticklish, even if it means everywhere! Haha” Pam said with great joy. She then started to scrabble her fingers over the stomach area and noticed that Cheyenne was really starting to move around. She was enjoying listening to her nails scratching along the fabric of the white shirt and lustful thoughts came to her mind. She knew it was a matter of time before she took off this shirt and got to touch the skin. “Coochie coochie cooo!!!!! I tickle you!!!” she taunted.

Penelope was enjoying watching Pam tickle Cheyenne. She also had multiple fantasies of tickling the girls here at St. Helena’s over the summer. When she wrote Pam letters during the summer break, they started to talk about what they did to Molly and how much fun that was. They didn’t tickle anyone else that school year, but they made a pact to tickle as many as they could this school year. She realized the power she would have by having many girls do favors for them, such as their homework. Penelope thought why should she have to do all the work when she could find another girl to do it for her. She really liked being around Pam. She was so powerful and domineering. She was glad they were friends because she surely didn’t want to be an enemy. “Get her Pam! Get her good!” she called out.

Cheyenne felt those fingers increasing their speed, which only sent more intense ticklish feelings throughout her body. She was still trying to comprehend how she even got into this position and being tickled against her will once again. She started to feel helpless as she couldn’t get away. She did her best to try and move her body away from those evil fingers, but she didn’t have much wiggle room. Her laughter started to increase when she felt squeezes on her sides again. “heheheheheheheheheh stop!!! Please don’t tickle meeeeeeehahhehehehehehehehehehe!” she squealed.

Pam loved that reaction and now she made “lobster claws” with her hands and was squeezing along Cheyenne’s sides. She could tell that Cheyenne was very thin as she could feel her ribs easily when she moved her hands up and when she moved them back down the sides, she didn’t feel much fat at all. She loved this as Cheyenne was very thin and she could extract even more laughter from her. She also got a thrill as she felt the desperate legs under her trying to move around and Pam felt a tingle between her legs. Her eyes even saw the belt buckle on the trousers and for a moment, she wondered what it would be like to unbuckle the pants and play with what was underneath the pants and panties. During the summer, Pam also started having more and more lesbian fantasies. She didn’t have opportunities to explore those thoughts, but she loved having them. Her eyes then looked at Cheyenne’s eyes and saw that panic. Now, she was feeling dominant. “That’s right Cheyenne. Just laugh and laugh and laugh for me. You are SO ticklish!! I love this….” she teased.

Cheyenne continued to squeal in ticklish hilarity as those lobster claws were driving her crazy. She then tried to plant her feet flat on the ground and bend her knees to gain some leverage, but Pam was sitting on the area right above her knees and she was much heavier. She felt weak as she could not get herself free. She didn’t know how she was going to get out of this and prayed they didn’t take it too far. Visions of what Helga, the Russian bounty hunter, did to her in that cavern came to her mind and she really hoped it wouldn’t go that far. “hehehehehe please!! Hehehehe leave me alone!!” she wailed.

Penelope licked her lips as the sounds of Cheyenne’s sweet laughter filled the air. She loved how Pam was lobster clawing those sides and she wanted to get in on the action. She then placed Cheyenne’s arms to her own side and then wrapped her arms around them to hold them into place. She scooted back a little so now Cheyenne’s head was on the ground. She reached forward with her hands and placed them over the shirt covered armpits. “Are you ticklish….here?” she giggled.

Cheyenne was still enduring the lobster claws to her sides when she felt her head now resting on the ground. She was still trying her very best to get herself free, but she was not strong enough to get two bigger women than she off of her. Then she felt hands in her armpits and shrieked when they started to move. “NOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE!!!!”

Pam looked up and saw Penelope’s fingers now moving around in Cheyenne’s armpits. This gave her great delight as she saw the look of ticklish suffering on Cheyenne’s face. She knew her friend wanted to tickle girls as well, and now they both were going to have some fun. She could see Penelope’s fingers moving rapidly over the pits and she absolutely loved the sound of that tormented laughter. “Get her! Get her good!” she encouraged. She then started to squeeze the sides at a faster pace, trying to send Cheyenne into a ticklish hell.

Penelope heard the words of encouragement and she continued to wiggle her fingers on the pits. She started to think that they would have to remove Cheyenne’s shirt soon so they could go after the bare skin. She loved how sensitive this victim was. She looked down and saw Cheyenne’s face. She loved seeing that wide open mouth, with that beautiful laugh pouring out. She loved to see how tight the eyes were shut and knew she must be suffering. She could feel herself being in control and could make this body react to her touch. She then started to press her fingers into the pits a little harder and she felt the helpless body shiver. Penelope giggled to herself as she saw Cheyenne trying to lift her back off the ground.

Cheyenne felt those fingers pressing into her armpits and that sent a large wave of ticklish feelings throughout her entire body. These two women were ruthless. They just kept tickling her and she couldn’t get away. Feelings of being helpless was starting to overcome her mind and it made her feel weak. She tried to beg, but she was slowly falling into silent laughter. Her mouth started to say “please…” but no sound came out. She could also feel her eyes watering as the sensations kept increasing in her vulnerable body.

Pam saw Penelope’s fingers continuing to tickle the armpits and she loved it. She felt the stronger squirming of the body underneath her and she couldn’t help but start to fantasize about doing things to her victim. She then paused her lobster claw squeezes and watched Penelope tickle Cheyenne for a few moments. She then decided to start to pull the shirt from the inside of the pants. It was time to see some skin! She saw one tail part of the shirt come out from under the pants, then the other. Pam smiled as she then started to unbutton the shirt from the bottom. She loved how the buttons were coming undone, one by one and as she moved up over the stomach area, she could see the skin underneath and a thrill filled her body. She remembered this feeling when she was unbuttoning Molly’s shirt last school year and how she felt, but this was different. She thought Cheyenne was a cute woman and seeing more of her skin was thrilling. “Let’s see what we have under here….” she teased.

Penelope then paused her armpit tickling as she saw what Pam was doing. A streak of arousal filled her body as she saw the white shirt getting unbuttoned and she could also start to see the skin underneath. She decided to tease poor Cheyenne as she knew there was about to be more tickling fun! “Uh oh! Looks like someone is going to lose her shirt…We are going to see your cute little body and have some fun with it. Hehehe” she teased.

Cheyenne was happy that the tickling stopped for a moment, so she could catch her breath. She could feel how warm her body was as that was a prolonged tickle attack. Then she could feel her shirt coming unbuttoned and her eyes looked right down at Pam. She watched in horror as she saw each button getting undone and memories of what happened to Molly filled her mind. They were going to expose her upperbody and she knew how sensitive her skin was. “Hey!!! W-what are you d-doing??!!” she cried out.

“Taking off this shirt of yours… You know, it is getting kind of dirty as it is touching this nasty, dirty ground. Hehehe I think we need to make you more comfortable too. You look tired and getting a little sweaty. It will feel good to have your shirt removed...” Pam teased. She then made it to the chest area and when those buttons come undone, she then saw Cheyenne’s bra underneath. It was a cheap brand and looked a little ill fitting. She did notice that Cheyenne also had very small breasts, a size A and she chuckled. “Hey Penelope, how do we keep ending up with women with small titties? Hehehe” she snickered.

“I know!!! I guess having small tits can be contagious around here. No wonder she wants to hang out with the troll. Small titty women just flock together! Hahahahaha” Penelope taunted.

Cheyenne felt so embarrassed at the moment. Her shirt was completely unbuttoned and now her upper body was exposed. She started to feel really shy as now these two women were staring at her body. She wondered if they noticed her bra. Cheyenne never wore bras when she was at home with the Elu tribe. There was no need for it. But when Father Robert told her that the students here typically wore shirts, he suggested she wear a bra to avoid having potential embarrassing moments. He directed her to go speak with one of the women at the Mission and she got help getting a bra. It felt strange to her but knew Father Robert and the helpful woman was right. She was going into the English world, so she had to approach her English clothing a little different. The woman helped her pick out a bra from clothing that was no longer in use, and she did her best. Now, she had that article of clothing exposed and she wondered what was going to happen next. “Please….button my shirt please…” she whimpered.

“Awwwwwww!! Look how shy she is! What’s the matter, Cheyenne? Feeling a little shy? You shouldn’t be! You look so cute! Except for having small breasts, you are so cute! Don’t worry, I might not take this bra off of you, but we will take the shirt off. Penelope? Can you do the honors?” Pam grinned. She absolutely loved this moment. She could feel her dominant persona coming out and now she wanted to explore what she could do.

Penelope had a very large smile as she was going to take off this shirt. She quickly grabbed the panels of the shirts and started to pull them up towards Cheyenne’s head. She worked the back panel of the shirt and soon, she was pulling the shirt off of Cheyenne’s arms. She loved the fact that there was no resistance as they already started to wear down their victim. Once the shirt came free of Cheyenne’s arms, she held the garment up in the air like a trophy. She then swung it around. “Yay!! We got her shirt!! Hahahaha” she laughed then threw the shirt to the side and further down the space between the bungalows. She then grabbed Cheyenne’s arms once again and held onto them as the armpits were exposed.

“Please….let me go…” Cheyenne whimpered as her feeling of embarrassment continued. She was still in shock that she was in this position. Flashbacks of having to remove her clothes in front of Helga and then having that sack removed in front of Priscilla, Gloria and Bessie filled her mind. She was always so shy to strip in front of others, including her best friends Aleshanee and La Diabla.

“Look at her! She is sooooooo adorable! For such a skinny body, she sure is pretty. Look at her skin. So smooth and soft looking. I can even see her little ribs! I wonder if the skin is…..sensitive. hehehe” Pam threatened. She then lowered her fingers down towards the body and she giggled as she saw the body started to squirm, already trying to avoid her fingers.

“hehehe no!!! Please hehehehe don’t!!” Cheyenne started to giggle in a panic as she saw the fingers getting closer to her stomach. She knew exactly how ticklish she was and now she was about to endure even more tickle torture.

“She looks so scared! Hahahahaha GET HER PAM!!!” Penelope laughed as she loved the nervous wiggling of the trapped body and the sound of panic in Cheyenne’s voice.

“Here it comes!!!! My tickling fingers are about……to………TICKLE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Pam taunted as her fingers then made contact with Cheyenne’s sides and she felt the body immediately jerk around. She was greatly amused at the reaction, and she was truly going to enjoy herself.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOO!!! DON’T HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA TICKLE MEEEEEEE!!!” Cheyenne exploded in laughter. She could feel the fingers fluttering, poking and stroking all over her sides and that drove her crazy. She tried to thrash her body around, but she still had no leverage. Panic started to fill her body because she did not know how far they were going to take this situation. She even started to wonder if it would turn out like how she was tortured in that cavern and mansion.

Pam was thoroughly enjoying herself as she felt the softness of the skin on her fingers. She was excited to be in this moment and she loved the sound of Cheyenne’s laughter. This was indeed a very cute young lady she was torturing, and she wanted to savor this moment. Her eyes looked at the writhing and wiggling body as her fingers produced devastating tickle feelings. She noticed when her fingers moved down the sides and got closer to the hips, the laughter only increased, and the tickle frightened body really started to go wild. Pam couldn’t wait to attack the ribs, and that cute tummy. “Someone is reeeeeeeealllllyyyy ticklish! Hehehehehe coochie coochie coo!!” she teased.

Penelope loved listening to Cheyenne’s ticklish laughter. She enjoyed it when she was tickled with her shirt on, but now that her bare skin was exposed, it was even more sensitive. Her eyes looked down at the tormented face and she felt a twinge of lust between her legs as she saw the shut tight eyes, the mouth wide open and that beautiful ticklish laughter pouring out. Then her eyes looked down towards Cheyenne’s chest and she noticed the bra was not tight and was a little loose. As the body was writhing, small glimpses of the soft brown nipples would show then get covered by the bra material. Penelope really got excited as this little woman was so sexy. She then decided to place her fingers in the armpits.

Cheyenne went ballistic as she now felt fingers invading her bare armpits. It was already bad her sides were being tickled, now her very delicate armpit skin was being tickled. She wanted to jump out of her skin, but she was held down and there was no escape. Her laughter became even more tortured as the dual sensations were overtaking her nervous system. She looked up and saw that look of pure glee in Pam’s eyes and knew she was in a lot of ticklish danger.

“Wow! Listen to her laugh her pretty little head off! She is VERY ticklish, isn’t she? Hehehe” Pam teased as she loved watching Penelope tickle the armpits. She smiled as she knew she had to turn up her tickling efforts because she couldn’t have her friend be better at tickling Cheyenne. She then made her fingers into “claws” and then started to lightly scrape her nails over the stomach area, and she almost felt herself get knocked off of Cheyenne as there was a surge in strength in the legs beneath her. “Whoa!! She is kind of strong! Such a ticklish little tummy you have! Hehehehe” she laughed.

Cheyenne was in completely hysterics as those fingers started to scurry and claw at her very sensitive stomach. Her stomach was always one of the worst spots on her body and those nails were driving her insane. She looked up and saw Penelope’s eyes looking right down at her and she shut her own eyes as wave after ticklish wave consumed her body. She could feel every single finger stroke in her armpits and every single finger stroking her stomach. She thought she had a moment of freedom when she managed to get Pam off of her for a split second, but now she was trapped again, and she started to feel weaker. Being tickled was fun to her by her friends, but these evil women in her life used her ticklishness against her and now she felt weak. Her body started to stop wriggling so much as the ticklish feelings finally overtook her. Cheyenne just closed her eyes and let her laughter pour out as the feeling of helplessness continued.

Pam realized Cheyenne stopped wriggling so much and a feeling of domination filled her soul. She could tell that Cheyenne was surrendering to this tickle torture and she felt really good. She truly thought Cheyenne was adorable and now she had some control over her body. She slowed down her finger tickling of the belly and then looked at Penelope. She loved the tickle deranged look on her face and knew her friend was having the time of her life. “hehehehe Penelope, stop for a moment. Poor little thing is losing her mind.” she chuckled.

Penelope heard Pam’s words and she looked at her. She could tell her friend was pausing her tickling and she figured she could do the same. She then looked down at Cheyenne’s face and she could still see the twisted smile of forced laughter and how she was trying to breathe. She then took a glance at the chest, and she could still see that loose bra barely covering those small breasts. She could also see a sheen of sweat over the upperbody and she did feel very aroused at the moment. She wondered if they were going to take this tickle torment even further and perhaps see more private areas of Cheyenne. She then started to stroke the palms of her hands on the sides of Cheyenne’s head, trying to soothe the young woman. “Awwww…..little Cheyenne is feeling a little tired right now. Poor thing. Her little body is so sensitive….hehehehe” she teased.

Cheyenne was feeling grateful that she got this rest. That tickling in her armpits and her stomach was too much. She still felt ashamed as her upper body was nearly naked and she was aware the bra was loose. She feared her breasts might be exposed and that would definitely make her feel humiliated. She really hoped this tickle torment was over. “please…..no more….no more tickling….please let me go…what did I do…..what did I do to you?” she panted as she wanted to know why she was being tickled.

“Awww….poor Cheyenne. For such a pretty girl, she is not the brightest. We are tickling you because you are friends with that troll. She is forbidden from having friends. She is not pretty, and she is just….weird.” Pam explained. She loved picking on women smaller than her as her dominant persona continued to grow throughout her life.

Cheyenne groaned as she heard Pam’s words. She couldn’t believe she was being tormented like this just because she was friends with Molly. She looked at Pam and sensed a younger version of Priscilla forming within her. “That’s not nice….Molly is a sweet girl. She’s my friend. Just leave us alone. We are not bothering you.” she told her.

“You are bothering me. I just think that troll doesn’t deserve friends. I will admit she did an outstanding job for me last year, but she is still beneath me. Now, enough talking about that nasty troll. Let’s get back to…you. I am looking at your skin and I must say, I really like it. What if I were to do…..THIS!” Pam said as she then gently squeezed Cheyenne’s exposed ribcage.

“HEY!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON’T!!” Cheyenne screamed out. That feeling of those fingers on her ribs sent major ticklish shockwaves in her body and she knew she was about to endure another round of tickle torture. Her eyes started to open in fear as she saw the fingers reaching towards her ribs again and she felt helpless to stop them. She shut her eyes tight and when she felt the fingers squeezing her ribs, she went ballistic again as the ticklish feelings overwhelmed her. Cheyenne wished her body wasn’t so ticklish. Just the slightest touches would drive her crazy as her friend Aleshanee often found out.

Pam loved the screams Cheyenne was doing as her fingers pressed and squeezed on the ribs. She adored the ribcage of her victim because they stood out. Cheyenne was very thin, and her ribs were featured prominently. It wasn’t as though she was starving, it was just she was very thin and diminutive. A cruel smile started to form on her face as her fingers kept squeezing, poking and prodding away. She felt a surge of power flowing through her as she had poor Cheyenne completely under her control. “That’s right Cheyenne! Laugh! Laugh for me! Kitchy kitchy koo!!!” she teased.

Penelope loved looking at Pam’s fingers having their way with those ribs. This whole situation was very arousing to her, and she loved playing with this cute victim. She then reached her hands towards the trapped and exposed armpits and started to lightly flutter against the skin. She wanted to really tease that skin and send the most intense ticklish feelings through Cheyenne’s body. Her eyes then looked at the chest again and almost saw the left nipple pop out. She started to wonder what would happen if they did strip Cheyenne of her bra and expose her breasts. That simple thought started to make her wet between her legs and she was really curious if Pam was going to take it that far.

Cheyenne continued to laugh uncontrollably as she felt those fingers on her exposed ribs and in her armpits. Her legs felt limp as she was getting exhausted and wondered how much further these two women were going to torment her. She wanted to crawl out of her skin and get away, but she was trapped. She knew she was getting weaker and that would only make her tormentors tickle her more. She started to get emotional as she remembered those same helpless feelings when Helga had her upside down and naked. It tickled her so much and now she started to have those same feelings. She started to really hope this ordeal was over soon.

Pam continued to tickle and squeeze those vulnerable ribs with great delight. She was truly enjoying herself at the moment. This moment was reinforcing her thoughts about dominating women by tickling them. The incident with Molly was fun, but now she was having even more fun. A fun thought came into her mind as she watched Cheyenne laugh hysterically as she tickled her ribs. Her eyes looked at the belly button and wondered just how sensitive it was. Molly’s navel was very ticklish, and she wondered if Cheyenne was even more so. But she did not want to use her fingers. A fun thought popped into her mind, and she wondered if she would use her tongue. She slowed down her fingers from tickling the ribs as she wanted her victim to be aware of what was going to happen next. “That’s right ticklish girl…you can breathe now. Hehehe” she teased. She also nodded her head towards Penelope to get her to stop tickling as well.

Cheyenne felt a wave of relief as the tickling finally stopped on her ribs. She started to breathe hard, and she could feel that sweat streaking down the sides of her head. She also realized the armpit tickling had stopped as well. She moaned in tickle exhaustion and hoped it was all over now. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Pam looking right back at her. “Please….can I go now? Please…. I don’t want to be tickled anymore…” she pleaded.

“Awwww! Penelope, ticklish little Cheyenne doesn’t want to be tickled anymore! Should I stop using my fingers to tickle her?” Pam asked with a teasing voice.

Penelope didn’t know what Pam had in mind at this point, but she knew her friend was up to something. She decided to play along and figured whatever Pam was about to do, it was going to be fun. She had a feeling this tickle torture moment was not over yet. “Maybe you should. I think she deserves MORE tickling, but maybe she should breathe some air. Hehehe” she giggled.

Cheyenne heard both women teasing her and she just hoped her ordeal was over. She tried to move her arms, but Penelope still had a good grip on them. She also realized that Pam was not getting up off of her, so that could only mean one thing. More tickling! “Please….what do you want me to do to make you stop? Come on, I can’t take it anymore.” she pleaded.

“Hmmm… that’s an interesting question. What can you do to make us stop? How about you lay very still. I will admit I am kind of hungry. I still have to get me some snacks to enjoy. I got a good idea! How about I snack on your cute little body?” Pam teased. She then looked at Cheyenne’s eyes and saw the look of worry in her eyes.

“W-what? Snack on my body? Come on Pam, please don’t do that…” Cheyenne whined. She now had a feeling what was about to happen to her, and it caused a streak of fear to run through her body. She remembered when Helga “snacked” on her body and it ended up being the Russian’s mouth on her more private region and also her small barefeet.

“Yes!! I want to snack on your body! As a matter of fact, I can see where I want to snack. Has anyone told you that you have the CUTEST belly button? Even though you are spending time with a hideous troll, you are really cute Cheyenne. Now, I am curious. Is your belly button as sweet tasting as it looks? Pam teased as she then lowered her body so that she was sitting on the shins, her chest was on the thighs and now her face was so close to that small “innie” navel. She started to lightly trace the tips of her nails over the delicate skin surrounding that belly button.

“Nooooooohehehehehehe” Cheyenne giggled as she felt those nails circling around her navel. She felt a sense of dread as she knew that Pam was going to torment her belly button and probably use her tongue. She still had a sense of shock that this was about to happen to her, and she tried to struggle to get herself free. It was no use as she was getting tired, and these two women were too strong for her. She let out a snort as the nails moved to that very sensitive skin directly below the navel. ”hehehehe that tickles! Pam hehehehehe please stop!!” she squealed.

Pam couldn’t help but giggle to herself as she heard Cheyenne’s squealing words. She was starting to really get into this tickling moment and loved how the body would quiver and shake with each pass of her nails across that sensitive skin below the navel. She also felt Cheyenne’s legs moving around and they would sometimes lift and touch between her legs, which only sent waves of lust in her body. She was getting more and more aroused the more she flickered her nails around the navel, and those legs were bumping into her crotch. Even her breasts felt the wiggling legs bumping into them and she felt her nipples get stiff. Pam then moved her eyes to look up from the navel and could see the loose fitting bra, then she could see the face and Penelope’s body. Now she started to wonder what would happen if she took all of Cheyenne’s clothes off. This young woman was very cute to her and now she wondered if dominating her sexually would be a fun thing to do. Her eyes then went back to the navel, and she saw it quivering under her ticklish touch. Pam leaned her head closer and stuck out her tongue. She wanted to taste this skin.

Cheyenne continued to squeal in ticklish horror as she felt those nails and fingers stroking and tickling around her bellybutton. She wondered how much longer she could stand this feeling. Her body started to go limp as she just could not free herself and the tickling was destroying her will to fight. Then her head lifted up and her eyes almost popped out of her head. She looked down towards her belly and what she saw and felt sent a tremendous amount of ticklish energy throughout her entire body. She saw and felt Pam’s tongue in her navel! “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THAT!!! DON’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” she screamed.

The sheer amount of lustful feelings ripping through Pam’s body at this moment almost made her stop her tongue attack on the soft navel. She absolutely loved that reaction and how it felt on her tongue. She used the flat of her tongue to slide across the bellybutton and when it passed over, she simply put her tongue back at the bottom of the button and slid it upwards again. She loved the soft skin, and the taste was nice as she could taste a little of the sweat that was formed, and just the texture of the skin. She never did anything like this before to a woman, and it was an amazing moment for her. She could feel her body reacting to this moment as she became soaked between her own legs. Pam continued to slide her tongue over and over the navel, sending the button’s owner into a hysterical fit of laughter.

Penelope’s jaw dropped as she saw her friend now licking the helpless navel of Cheyenne. She could hear the hysterical laughter coming out and watching that tongue slide over and over that navel was so very thrilling to her. Her own nipples almost poked out of her bra as she watched that pink tongue sliding over that skin. She started to wonder if she would ever get a chance to lick and tickle a helpless woman. Her eyes then went down and looked at the ticklish agony written all over Cheyenne’s face. She thought the young woman was so adorable as she laughed her head off. Now she started to want to play with Cheyenne sexually. She wanted to explore her sweet body and make this poor woman lose her mind. Penelope couldn’t believe she was having these thoughts, but this moment was really exciting for her.

Cheyenne felt her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she felt that warm, moist tongue swishing and sliding over her very ticklish navel. She felt the ticklish tremors from her toes all the way to her nose. She wondered how she would ever survive this. But what really worried her was the fact that she started to feel arousal in her body. Her body was reacting to the sensation on her bellybutton, and it brought back memories of her during her imprisonment in that cavern. The tickling felt horrendous, but her body would react sexually to it. That fear started to grow as her nipples got stiff, defying her brain’s desires to stop this tickle madness. She got worried that once again she could be dominated sexually and that would break her. Cheyenne then went into silent laughter as the tip of the tongue was now drilling into her bellybutton. She could think of nothing else but the sensations she felt in her nipples and the intense ticklish feelings coursing through her body.

Pam was swirling and drilling her tongue further into the bellybutton and she was in a state of intense pleasure. She noticed that Cheyenne went into silent laughter and knew her poor victim was losing her mind. She was conquering this beautiful Native American woman and she wanted to really drive her into the world of ticklish insanity. She then moved her tongue away from the navel as she thought about what she wanted to do next. Her mind wondered what would happen if she went after another body part and when she was done with that, she then planned to strip poor Cheyenne of her clothes. She lifted up her body and enjoyed listening to the soft whimpers of her victim and saw that her friend Penelope was in lust as well. She could see it on her face, and she loved it. “Hey Penelope, she is SO ticklish, isn’t she?” she cooed.

Penelope snapped out of her lustful trance and looked at Pam. She could see a look of a woman who was going to truly dominate another woman and she got excited. She nodded her head and smiled. “Yes, she is. Oh, she is ticklish everywhere…hehehe” she giggled.

“I do wonder what would happen if I tickled….her feet…” Pam said as she then put her right index finger to her face, and gently bit her nail. The thought of going after ticklish feet was really exciting to her and she couldn’t wait to play with them. Thoughts of Cheyenne laughing herself silly as her feet were tickled excited her. Once she made her completely exhausted from tickling her feet, then she thought about stripping her naked. It would be then she could find out if Cheyenne was ticklish in special places.

“Ooooohh!!!!! I think that would be fun!!” Penelope smiled. The thought of Cheyenne losing her shoes and having her feet tickled really sent a thrill throughout her body. She remembered when Molly’s feet were tickled and that drove her insane with lust then. But with Cheyenne, it would be even better because she thought Cheyenne was so much cuter to play with. “Do it!” she said with glee.

Cheyenne was barely coming back to reality as she recovered from that attack on her navel. She heard Pam and Penelope talking, but she was so busy trying to recover and fight off her own arousal, she didn’t hear what they were saying. She then felt Pam get off her body and Penelope was releasing her arms. She felt relief in her body as she figured her torment was finally over. She was breathing heavy and now that she had her arms free again, she put her hands on her face and started to wipe away the sweat that was forming. She coughed a little as she continued to recover and let out a small groan. “Thank you…no more….no more…” she mewled.

Pam laughed to herself as she heard the soft pleading words of Cheyenne. She had a feeling this young woman’s feet were going to be delightfully ticklish, and she was looking forward to it. She then went towards the ankles and gripped one of them in each hand. She then easily flipped Cheyenne over onto her belly and placed the ankles back onto the ground. She then sat on the hamstrings and placed her right leg over Cheyenne’s left. She then reached down with her left hand and grabbed the right ankle and pulled it up towards her. A large thrill went through her body as she stared at the sole of Cheyenne’s leather shoe. She started to imagine what the foot would look like, and she was all too eager to get started. Pam then used the fingers on her right hand to start to unlace the shoe. “I wonder what do we have under here? Hehehehe” she laughed.

Cheyenne was in a state of shock as one moment she was recovering on her back, then next moment she was on her stomach and felt weight on her legs and her ankle getting grabbed and pulled upwards. Then her eyes saw Penelope sitting Indian style on the ground in front of her and once again, her arms were grabbed and held. Her mind started to spin as she had no idea what was about to happen. Then she felt her laces of her shoe coming undone and she knew what was about to happen! “No!!!! Please don’t!!!” she squealed.

Pam heard that cry and felt a shiver in her body. She knew her victim was realizing her fate. That kind of a reaction could only mean one thing. This foot was going to be really ticklish! Her nails continued to pluck away at the laces, and she started to really look at the shoe. She noticed it was cheaply made and figured it must have been a “hand me down”. She laughed because it meant Cheyenne was probably pretty poor and she wanted to dominate her even more. In her mind, poor girls should be her servants. She wondered if Cheyenne’s family was from the poor towns around the State. She couldn’t wait to dominate Cheyenne and Molly and have them do her bidding this school year. Now, it was playtime! “Someone sounds very scared right now….I wonder what is inside of this cheap shoe?” she teased as she continued to pull the laces free.

“PAM!!! Please don’t do this!!! Come on, let me go PLEASE!!!” Cheyenne begged. She grew even more concerned as the laces were pulled completely free and her shoe was very loose. She still couldn’t believe this was about to happen to her. She desperately tried to pull her ankle free, but Pam had a very firm grip. Then she gasped as she felt the shoe pop off her heel. She lowered her face towards the ground and started to whimper. “Please….don’t do this…please…”

Pam’s adrenaline spiked as she heard Cheyenne begging her to not go after her foot. This only made her more excited as that was a desperate plea to not be tickled. She started to shake a little as she knew once she got to this foot, she was going to drive Cheyenne insane. The shoe had come off the heel and now she slowly slid it up off her foot and now her heart stopped. Once the shoe had come off the heel, she noticed there was no sock. There was a barefoot inside and as she pulled the shoe further off, she saw that meaty, tender skin. She could see the cute wrinkles on the sole and loved the tanned color. The shoe came off and she fell in love with those cute toes! Thy were pudgy and resembled small grapes. She remembered Molly’s foot was similar, and this one was so adorable! Pam tossed the shoe over towards the white shirt that was removed and took a moment to stare at the helpless sole. “Oh my! You have some really cute feet, Cheyenne! This foot is adorable!” she said with joy.

“noooooo….please…..noooo….” Cheyenne whimpered in fear. Now that she felt her shoe come off her foot, she knew it was helpless and was going to be tickled. She didn’t wear socks tonight because it was the weekend, and she was still not used to wearing them. No one in her tribe wore socks, so her feet would get warm when she wore them here at school. The insides of the leather shoes weren’t super comfortable, so the socks did help, but she rather have been barefoot. She loved her moccasins more. Now, her helpless barefoot was exposed and knew that she was going to suffer a lot.

Penelope could see the sheer fear in Cheyenne’s eyes, and she smiled. She knew what happened next was going to be fun to see. She then tried looking over Pam’s shoulder to see the naked foot but couldn’t. She heard Pam adoring that appendage and really wanted to see the foot too. Then her eyes went back to Cheyenne and loved that fearful look. “Your foot must be ticklish!!” she teased.

Pam watched the helpless toes squirm and wiggle around, as though they knew their ticklish fate. She then lifted her right index finger and wiggled it in the air. She then slowly had her finger approach the trembling sole and then placed the tip of it at the base of the toes and did a quick flicker off the ball of the foot. She almost lost her grip on the ankle when she felt the foot and leg jerk violently. This caused her to have a huge grin on her face as she may have discovered the most ticklish part on Cheyenne’s body. “Oooh!!!! You must be REALLY ticklish on your feet! Hehehehe” she taunted.

Cheyenne let out a very loud ticklish squeal when she felt that finger stroke her foot. Her fear grew intense as she knew the torment she was going to receive would be horrible. “Please Pam!!! Don’t tickle my foot! Please don’t do this to me….I want to go back to my room!” she pleaded.

“Oh, you will go back to your room. But not right now…hehehehehe” Pam teased. She then stroked her finger once again on the ball of the foot and the foot jerked around again. She repeated the strokes and each time the foot went spastic. What really gave her enjoyment was how soft the skin was. This foot was very soft and very tender, and this was going to be a lot of fun. When she tickled Molly’s feet, it was such an exciting thrill, but this foot was even better! It was a small foot but packed with very responsive nerve endings. She then stroked her finger from the base of the toes, across the plump ball of the foot, into that meaty arch and off the pudgy heel. She absolutely loved the cute ticklish shrieks of laughter coming from Cheyenne and now she quickly scrabbled her fingers on the sole. “Kitchy kitchy koo!!!” she teased.

Cheyenne roared in laughter as she felt those fingers scrabbling on the bottom of her foot. She started to try and twist her body around, but with Pam sitting on her legs and Penelope holding her arms, she couldn’t move around too much. Wave after ticklish shockwave ripped through her and she was squealing and laughing uncontrollably. She always knew how ticklish her feet were as she remembered how many times Aleshanee would tickle her feet, and sometimes La Diabla would do it when she was barefoot around the outlaw and not paying attention. Memories of what Helga did to her filled her mind as that was the most ruthless foot tickling she ever got in her life and she hoped Pam would not be better at it. Cheyenne’s eyes then looked towards Penelope and hoped she would somehow help her.

Penelope could see the look of ticklish panic in Cheyenne’s eyes, and she loved it. The fact that this woman’s foot was being tickled was very exciting and she felt her arousal growing again. She wondered if she would get a turn at that foot, or maybe the other foot as she knew only one foot was naked right now. The sound of the laughter was music to her ears, and she really wanted to have a turn in dominating Cheyenne. She was amused as she saw those desperate eyes appearing to plead with her. “Awww…someone is getting her foot tickled! Does it tickle? Is it driving you crazy? Too bad as we are going to tickle BOTH of your feet and there is nothing you can do about it…..” she taunted.

Pam heard Penelope and chuckled. She knew her friend was having fun with Cheyenne, and she figured soon she would give her a chance to play with Cheyenne. She then thought of letting Penelope have some fun once they strip Cheyenne naked. Her eyes then focused on that helpless foot and continued to stroke her finger over it. The tip of her finger went in small circles in the center of the arch, and it got such a great reaction. She had to keep her strokes small because the foot was wiggling around uncontrollably in her grasp. A fun thought entered her mind that the next time they went after Cheyenne, perhaps they could tie her up, that way they have total access to her body and make her completely helpless. “tickle tickle tickle….I love this ticklish foot! It is so…..TICKLY!” she laughed to herself as her finger continued its small circles in the arch.

Cheyenne continued to laugh hysterically as she felt that nail circling on the bottom of her foot. She could feel every single movement of that finger and she kept squealing in ticklish horror. She felt her body feeling really hot as she continued to be tickled. She couldn’t move her arms and her legs were pinned and held. All she could do was wiggle her foot around, but even then, it started to slow down as she was getting worn down. She would still shriek when the nail hit another hot spot on her foot, but she was getting tired. She felt herself getting emotional because these two women were not stopping, and she felt herself becoming submissive once again. It didn’t help that her arousal was still present. Now, she laid her head on the ground and just desperately pleaded for the tickling to stop and for her to be set free. “HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!! LET ME GOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEEE!!”

Pam was truly enjoying herself at this moment. With every stroke of her finger, she made her helpless victim scream even more in ticklish agony. Her eyes focused on the sole of the foot as she ran her fingers over that tender surface. She then let go of the ankle and let her left hand hold the top of the foot, so she could keep it still. Then, using her right index finger, she slowly stroked it from the base of the big toe and all down the base of the other pudgy toes and she felt the foot straining to get itself free. An evil smirk form on her face as her finger then went from the baby toe and across the ball of the foot, towards that inside edge. There was something very melodic about Cheyenne’s laughter and she wanted to keep going. She then traced her finger back across the foot, going right through the top part of the arch and she had to strengthen her grip on the foot as it was desperately trying to escape her grasp. When her finger made it back to the instep, she noticed it was a very sensitive spot and she wiggled her finger there for a moment, before she stroked it across the width of the foot. “Tickle tickle tickle! Does this tickle? I know it does! Hehehehe” she teased.

Cheyenne’s head started to thrash around, and she wished she could bang her fists on the ground, but Penelope still had her arms. Her laughter got louder as she felt the finger tormenting her instep and she felt a large wave of ticklish shock through her spine as the finger now made its way back across the width of her foot, going through her delicate arch. She hasn’t had her feet tickled like this in a long time and it was driving her insane. Her eyes then looked up at Penelope in sheer desperation and hoped this woman would help her.

Penelope saw the look of anguish in Cheyenne’s eyes and couldn’t help but giggle. She loved that look on that beautiful face and all she could think about at this moment was she wanted a turn to tickle poor Cheyenne. She wished she could feel that helpless skin on her own fingers and cause this woman to laugh in agony. This was becoming a very fun event for her, and she wanted to tease Cheyenne. “You sure are ticklish on your feet, aren’t you? You are lucky I am not at your feet because I would tickle you and tickle you and tickle you and tickle you until you pass out! Then, I would wake you up and tickle you again! Just tickling you all the time. Hehehe” she teased.

Pam continued her index finger assault on the helpless foot and now she was at the top of the heel. She was impressed that it was still tender and sensitive. She flickered her nails a few times across the pudgy heel and loved the reaction. It made Cheyenne snort her laughter and that greatly amused her. “She sounds like a piggy! Hehehehe” she taunted.

Cheyenne continued to snort her laughter as she felt those fingers flickering off her heel, then grazing slowly across arch where it connected to the heel. She felt a little embarrassed as her snorts became louder and she really tried to pull her foot free from Pam’s grasp. She started to feel the awful feeling of helplessness and it worried her because it meant she was going to be completely submissive to these women. The only saving grace she had compared to Molly was they weren’t demanding anything of her. They were just tickle torturing her for fun and being Molly’s friend. She shut her eyes tight once again as the finger flicker faster on her heel, sending another large wave of ticklish agony through her petite body.

“She does!! Listen to her snort! Hehehe Such a ticklish piggy! Well, at least she is not fat like one, she just sounds like it! Hehehe” Penelope teased.

“Speaking of piggies….how about I play with her piggies??!! I wonder if they are ticklish piggies? Hehehe” Pam threatened as her eyes looked at those cute, small toes on Cheyenne’s foot. She loved how plump they looked and were probably very sensitive. When she tickled along the base of the toes, it sent Cheyenne into desperate writhing and now she truly wanted to torment them. She then moved her right index finger and slowly slid the tip of the nail from the top of the big toe near the nail, down the short digit all the way to the base of the toe. She couldn’t help but chuckle when she saw the toes scrunching in desperation. “Oooooh!!!! She does have TICKLISH piggies!!” she said with glee.

Cheyenne really started to panic as she felt that horrible ticklish feeling when that nail of Pam’s stroked down her big toe. She definitely knew how ticklish her toes were and she didn’t hesitate to start begging for mercy. “PLEASE!!! NOT MY TOES!!! PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!! DON’T TICKLE MY TOES!!”

Pam felt a surge of lustful adrenaline in her body when she heard that desperate plea. She licked her lips and now started to trace her finger across the pads of the toes, right down the line. From the big toe to the index toe, on the middle toe, then the ring toe and finally off the baby toe. Once she completed that stroke, she retraced her path by going from the baby toe to the ring toe, to the middle toe, to the index toe and finally the big toe. Once she got back to the big toe, she started to make swirling motions on the pad, and she saw how white the skin got as Cheyenne was curling her toes as hard as she could. “hehehe these are some REALLY cute toes! They’re so….they’re so….tickly! hehehe” she teased.

Cheyenne couldn’t help but go into silent laughter as her precious toes were being tickle assaulted. The feeling was very agonizing to her, and her entire body was tense. She balled her fists tightly and scrunched her toes as hard as she could in a defensive reflex. All she cared about at this moment was to be free of this ticklish nightmare. Her face was looking at the dirty ground and she could even see the particles of dirt moving around as she screamed her laughter before it went silent. Her eyes started to well up with tears as this was really overwhelming her at the moment. Then her eyes popped open once again as she felt a finger slide between her big toe and index toe. Pam was going to tickle between her toes!

Pam felt the toes desperately trying to remain closed to prevent her finger from going in between them. She smiled to herself as she knew that if she got in that crevice, she would probably make Cheyenne’s mind snap. Her finger made it through and was now twisting in between the big toe and index toe. She couldn’t hear the laughter but could tell that her victim was in severe ticklish agony as she saw the rest of the toes clenched very tightly. She could even see the natural nails and just continued to twist and slide her finger in that crevice. She adored these cute little toes. She wanted to keep playing with them, especially after realizing just how ticklish they were. Pam wondered if she should tickle these feet and toes more often. This was not going to be the only time! “Ticklish piggies!!! Cheyenne has VERY ticklish piggies! Hehehehe” she taunted as her finger went on its tickling destructive path on that delicate skin.

Penelope was truly at a fever pitch in her own arousal. She could see the sheer agony on Cheyenne’s face as her head lifted up. She could see the wide smile, the eyes shut tight, the redness in the skin and that thin veil of sweat. She marveled that Cheyenne lasted this long. She wondered if she was going to pass out. “That’s right sweetie…your precious piggies are being tickled! Just wait until your other foot gets tickled too!” she teased.

Cheyenne was still in silent laughter as that finger was still between her toes. She could hear the teases and taunts, but all that mattered to her was to be free of this agony. She then felt a quick break as the finger left that crevice, but then went into the next crevice between her index toe and middle toe. Intense ticklish sensations wracked her body once more and she felt her body shivering and trembling. Her mind also remembered what Penelope just told her, which was her other foot was going to be tickled too. She felt herself wanting to cry because that just meant her torment was going to last even longer. A small tear started to creep out of her left eye as the finger between her toes was destroying her.

Pam had her tongue partially out and to the left side as her finger continued to twist and slide between these precious toes. She was really getting into this as she loved how soft the skin felt on her finger and how much it tickled poor Cheyenne. She loved this foot. She wanted to tickle it forever. She thought about maybe taking her back to her dorm room and have her way with her. She and Penelope could then tickle her the rest of the weekend, and maybe do other naughty things to this beautiful woman. Pam felt herself getting wet between her legs imagining sexually dominating Cheyenne, then she heard something.

“HEY!!! What are you doing??!!!” a voice cried out.

Pam snapped out of her lustful trance and looked over to her right. She could see someone standing there, looking at them. She stopped tickling that foot and stared. “What does it look like I’m doing? I am having FUN! Hehe” she responded to that voice.

“Are you tickling her or something?” the voice asked.

Cheyenne felt a wave of relief as she felt the tickle attack on her foot stop. She started to cough a little, trying to recover. She heard another voice as well and wondered what was happening. Instinctually, she called out for help. “help me……please….help me….” she wheezed.

“Yes, we are tickling her! Just a little playtime amongst friends…” Pam smiled.

The young woman standing there looked confused and when she heard Cheyenne’s voice pleading for help, it didn’t seem like this was just a playful interaction. Her eyes could see how exhausted Cheyenne looked and even saw that her shirt was removed. Her eyes then looked at the barefoot and knew this might be more than just playful banter. “She doesn’t seem like she is having fun. I think you should leave her alone.”

Pam started to get upset because this young woman was interrupting her fun. She also realized this person could go alert some other people and she could get in trouble for attacking another student. She let go of Cheyenne’s ankle and then stood up. “Come on Penelope, let’s go! This little busy body doesn’t understand what fun means…” she said with venom in her voice.

Penelope felt some sadness as the tickling fun was over. She didn’t even get a chance to tickle Cheyenne’s feet. She did also understand that because someone else was watching them, that person could alert others and she would be in trouble as well. She let go of Cheyenne’s arms and let them fall into the dirt. She then stood up and she looked over the exhausted body on the ground. She could even see the barefoot and it did in fact look absolutely adorable. “Yeah, let’s go.” she grumbled.

Pam waited for Penelope to come to her right side and then they both started walking towards the opening into the courtyard where the young woman was standing. The woman was a petite Asian woman, wearing black trousers and a blue shirt. She was pretty and had long black hair. Pam then got into her face. “Thanks for ruining everything. We were just having some fun. You may regret this later…” she warned as she then motioned her hand to have Penelope depart with her.

The young Asian woman watched as Pam and Penelope left and she felt her nerves starting to calm down. She stood only 5’2” tall and maybe weighed 100 pounds so she knew that she couldn’t possibly fight either woman. She breathed a sigh of relief then turned her attention to the poor young woman lying on the ground. She quickly walked over to her and could see she was exhausted. She knelt down on the ground on Cheyenne’s left side, on her right knee and gently placed her right hand on Cheyenne’s back. She softly caressed the skin and hoped this girl was ok. “Are you ok? You need some help?” she asked in her soft voice.

Cheyenne started to recover and felt her strength returning a little. She could feel the hand on her back, and it felt nice, especially after that tickling ordeal. Then she started to feel a little embarrassed. This stranger saw her without her shirt, and she had a shoe off. She slowly picked herself up and got onto her knees. She really felt humiliated at this moment, and she quickly tried to locate her shirt and her shoe. “Yeah, I’m ok...” she whispered softly.

“You need some help?” the Asian girl asked.

“I’m ok…” Cheyenne whispered as she couldn’t even look at the woman in the eye right now. She just wanted to find her shirt and her shoe and leave this place. She got to her feet and turned towards the alley between the bungalows and her eyes saw her white shirt and shoe. She quickly moved to that area, picked up her shirt and started to put it on quickly. Cheyenne really wanted to get out of this place and go back to her room.

“Do you need me to do anything for you? You look so tired. Did those girls tickle you too much?” the Asian woman asked.

Cheyenne didn’t really want to respond. This was a complete stranger who saw her very vulnerable and humiliated. She was grateful she stopped by, but her focus was leaving. She put her shoe back on and then she remembered her books. She had to find those and then she could leave. “Yeah, they did. Thank you for stopping them…” she said.

“Are you sure you don’t need anything?” the Asian woman asked. She could sense that Cheyenne was feeling really embarrassed right now. Her heart went out to her, and she hoped she could do something to help her. She then looked at Cheyenne’s flustered face and for some reason, it looked familiar. As though she has seen that face before. “My name is Ann. I hope you are ok.” she told her.

Cheyenne was now walking out of the space between the bungalows with great pace and then she saw her books that she dropped when Pam and Penelope attacked her with those ticklish pokes. She knelt down quickly to pick them up. Once she grabbed them, she noticed the woman’s legs right next to her. She looked up and saw the concern on the woman’s face. She was happy this person was helping her, but she desperately wanted to go back to her room. “I’m ok. Thank you. My name is Cheyenne. Thank you for stopping them. I-I-I gotta go…” she said, then stood up. Once she got to standing, she then nodded her head towards the woman, then left in a hurry.

The Asian woman felt bad as she saw Cheyenne walking away very quickly. She felt her pain and understood that she must have felt embarrassed. She knew that feeling all too well as she recalled when a tickle attack happened to her. It left her completely humiliated and she wanted to go crawl into a hole herself. She then started to head in the opposite direction and hoped Cheyenne would make it back safe. She was happy that she stopped the tickle attack. “I really hope she will be ok…” she muttered, then continued to walk away.

Cheyenne finally made it back to her dorm room, and quickly went inside. She was happy to see her roommate was not here and she could have the room all to herself. She put the books down on her desk and sat on her bed. She could not believe that happened to her. She thought the days of being tickled as torture were over. Memories of her time in Santa Selena filled her mind and now she had to deal with it again here at a school hundreds of miles away. Cheyenne felt ashamed that she once again felt helpless and weak. She didn’t know what to do, or what to think. She knew Pam and Penelope were nowhere near the evil of Priscilla and Helga, but nonetheless, they dominated her, and she wondered if the rest of her life, would she always be a victim. Then she heard a knock on her door. She didn’t know who it was and debated whether she should answer or not. Then she thought it could be important, so she got up off her bed and made her way to the door. Cheyenne then wiped her face, then slowly opened it. “Yes?”

“Hello Cheyenne!” Molly said with excitement once the door was opened. She was happy to go visit her friend and figured she would give her some company.

“Oh, hi Molly.” Cheyenne said as she fully opened her door. “Come in…” she said in a calm voice.

“Cheyenne? What’s wrong?” Molly asked as she could sense Cheyenne’s mood. She went inside the room and then faced her friend. She could see the tired look on Cheyenne’s face and could tell she went through some kind of ordeal. Concern for her washed over her and she walked up to Cheyenne. “What happened?” she asked.

Cheyenne could see the concern on Molly’s face, and it made her feel good that her friend cared. She also knew she could tell Molly what happened, considering she too faced those two other women. “Well…let’s sit down.” she offered.

Molly nodded her head slowly and then walked over to the bed. She had no idea what was going on, but whatever it was, it must have been really bad. She sat down on the bed and then Cheyenne sat down next to her on her left hand side, near the pillows. “Ok, what happened?” she asked with concern.

“Well, I went to the library tonight to get some books to read. Then as I walked back home….I…” Cheyenne started to say.

“You what? Cheyenne, what happened?” Molly asked, now turning her body towards her left and placed her right hand on Cheyenne’s right knee. “You can tell me.”

“I was attacked by Pam and Penelope….” Cheyenne responded, still feeling the embarrassment.

“WHAT??? THEY ATTACKED YOU??? HOW??? WHEN? WHERE? WHY?” Molly screamed out as she realized her friend was attacked by the very same women who attack her before.

“It was in the courtyard by the bungalows of the Science area. They approached me, then they attacked me. Well, it wasn’t an attack attack. They…..they…..” Cheyenne began. She felt nervous and ashamed as what happened was still fresh in her mind.

“They what? Cheyenne, tell me!” Molly said. She felt her heart sinking as she felt bad for her friend.

“They did to me what they did to you……They tickled me.” Cheyenne told her, then sighed.

“They did????? Oh my goodness!!!” Molly responded. She felt her heart sink as she completely understood what Cheyenne was feeling. Memories of her own tickling incident with those two women came back to her and she shuddered. She then softly caressed Cheyenne’s knee and tried to comfort her.

“Yeah, they did. They got on top of me and tickled me. They even took off my shirt and they took off my shoe…” Cheyenne responded. She kept thinking about the incident and how much torment she went through. It did feel good to have someone here with her that experienced the same thing. “They did it because they said you were my friend.”

“I’m so sorry… this is my fault. If you weren’t my friend, they might have never attacked you. Maybe we should stop being friends. I don’t want you to be tortured by them.” Molly said. She felt sadness in her body because her only friend was attacked simply because she associated herself with her. Pam and Penelope were really trying to control her life, and right now, she didn’t want anyone else to suffer.

“No, we are friends. They attacked me, but I will be fine. I just got back from it. Why would I stop being friends with you? You’re so nice. We have fun together.” Cheyenne told Molly. She did not want to break up the friendship because they did have fun together. She liked Molly and her quirky ways. “I will be ok. I am just trying to recover…” she said.

Molly felt her heart feel a little better as she heard Cheyenne’s affirmation of their friendship. This was truly the first time someone wanted to be her friend and not just a mere acquaintance. “Ok, thank you for that. I just hope we never deal with them again. They’re so evil…” Molly smiled.

Cheyenne chuckled a little as she heard the tone of Molly’s voice when she described Pam and Penelope. She knew that she was going to have to deal with those two women throughout the school year, but she was not going to stop seeing her friend. “Yes, they are. Oh, let me tell you what books I got.” Cheyenne said, trying to change the subject. She knew going forward, she was going to have to keep an eye out on Pam and Penelope. She did not want to end up subjugated to them, like how she was to Priscilla Montenegro.

Character featured in this part:

03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png

UP NEXT: Cheyenne meets someone from her recent past!

How did you like this part? Cheyenne just can't seem to escape elements of her past. How will she deal with it? Stay tuned! Thank you for reading this series. I really like how this story is shaping up and I hope you like it too.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back