• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) School Days Part 6 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, here it is! The finale of Cheyenne's featured series for this phase of my Deputy's Universe saga. I truly hoped you enjoyed this series as we explore Cheyenne's life independent of the "main stars" Darby and La Diabla. She has been on quite the journey hasn't she? Well, this chapter wraps it all up and I can honestly say I feel a little emotional about it. I truly care about this character. She is a unique person and she deserves this time. Now, will she survive? You have to read and find out. I have included her soundtrack song and I hope you listen to it while you read certain excerpts in the story. I will put think right where you should start listening. She does have a future in my universe, but for this particular phase, this is the end of her journey. Please, let me know what you thought about this series.

PART 6

THE NEXT MORNING

Cheyenne woke up and looked over at the pocket watch she kept on the nightstand next to her bed. She felt a little sore from the physical activity and she saw the time. It was 7am and then her mind thought about what the day would bring. Memories of what happened yesterday evening filled her mind and a sense of despair washed over her. She still could not believe she was tickle tortured and forced to orgasm again in her life. What made it even more awkward was that she had sex with her friend Molly. She never thought about Molly in that way and yet she was forced to have a sexual experience with her. She did acknowledge that it felt incredible, but it wasn’t a good moment. She then sat up in her bed and placed her barefeet on the wooden floor. It felt a little cold on her soles, but she kept them there. She put her head in her hands as she contemplated what she had to do today. She had to go over to Pam’s room and learn the assignment she and Molly had to complete for her. She had no experience in writing research papers as she was still a freshman and figured she would help find the necessary books. Her shoulders slumped down and she started to get emotional.

“Why am I like this? I try to be strong, and I thought my life would be better after Priscilla. But here I am again, being told what to do and I can’t stop people from treating me like this. I didn’t do anything to Pam at all. I wish I could be strong…” Cheyenne told herself as she felt bad for herself. She thought about how she allowed Molly to get tormented in front of her and she was powerless to stop her. She felt herself tearing up as she figured she would let her pain out now, so she could be ready when Molly and Ann arrived. A tear did come out of her left eye, and it slid down her face. She wiped it away and wondered if she would ever get away from these types of situations. Cheyenne then looked around her room and something caught her eye as she looked at her desk. She saw that stack of letters on her desk, and she wanted to put them away. She stood up, walked over towards the desk and saw the first letter on top of the others. It was the letter from La Diabla. A small smile formed on her face, and she figured she would read it again. She took that letter and walked back to her bed and sat down. She sat in Indian style as her feet were getting cold. She reached inside the envelope and pulled out the letter. She opened the piece of paper up and read the letter:

(Author's insert. This is where you listen to Cheyenne's soundtrack song. Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastion: Battle Scars instrumental https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=JXk4AgLDBcM remove space)

My dearest Cheyenne,

Before I really begin, let me tell you that your friend Aleshanee is SO silly. I swear, this girl keeps trying to tickle me. Does she try and plan this stuff? I was laying on my bed, reading your recent letter and she snuck into your teepee and tried to tickle my foot. I felt her finger stroking my foot and I had to turn around and pounce on her. You should have seen the look on her face as I wiggled my fingers in the air and tickled her ribs really good! She was screaming and laughing so much! It was very funny. I got her really good! Even got her feet too! Here is a secret. The center of the arch is her weakest spot. In your letter to her, tell her to stop trying to tickle me or she will get it worse! Haha

Now, back to the letter. I just love what you wrote, and it sounds like you are having a great time at school. I hope you and Molly don’t study so much you forget to have a little fun. Tell her I said hello and to keep you from working too hard that you forget to enjoy yourself.

I hope this next part doesn’t get too emotional for you. I am about to go to Mexico as I want to find out what happened to El Guapo. I know I was told to forget that part of my life, but that gang was like family to me. I have to find out what happened to them. Ever since that bitch Priscilla and her psychotic husband attacked them, I have wondered if they are ok. Remember when we went to the villa and it was burned down? I just need to know what happened to them. I want to let you know how I feel right now because you know me. You know I have a tendency to get into danger when I go on my adventures. This may be dangerous as I might run into the Montenegros again or someone worse if that is possible. If I never return, I want you to know how I feel about you. Let me try to do this without crying.

I just want to tell you how proud I am of you. You are living your dream and I just couldn’t be more happy for you. You are special to me, Cheyenne. You are the type of person I aspire to be. Your heart is made of pure gold and I truly look up to you. You have so much love to give and everyone who knows you feels the love you have. I wish I could be you. I see how strong you are and how much love you have. You don’t realize the impact you make in other’s lives. Look at your friend Molly. You wrote to me that she seemed very shy and quiet, but around you, she feels better about herself and seems more happy. That is because of you. You are truly a special young woman.

Yes, I know this sounds strange coming from me, but I just want to let you know how much you mean to me. I am watching you grow into this strong young woman. You are in school, the first for your tribe. You represent them so well in the English world. I know you doubt how strong you are, but read this very closely. You ARE strong. I believe in you with all of my heart. You went through a lot during the last year and look at you. You maintained a positive outlook when you were in Mexico. You felt helpless in the cavern, but when it came time to rescue the other girls, you did it without hesitation. You helped me and Darby rescue all those other girls. We couldn’t have done it without you. You went through so much pain, but you still stayed strong. You never lost sight of who you are. You could have killed Priscilla, but you didn’t and you realized that doing so is not who you are. Think of those experiences as your battle scars. They hurt at the time, but they are reminders of how strong you are. You grew even stronger because of them. You make everyone so proud of you. We know you will do so many great things in your life and we watch with such admiration for you.

My beautiful friend, never forget who you are. You are Shikoba, the princess of the Elu tribe that will make a difference in the world. You just have to believe in yourself. You are a true leader and even when things look bad, you will find a way to find that strength within you to overcome it. No matter what it is. Everyone is cheering for you and we look forward to seeing you again hopefully soon. I want to say, I love you Shikoba. I love you so much as you are very special to me. Our bond will never break and I am honored that you are my family. Please remain safe and study hard. I plan to return and I will use your strength as my inspiration to return back to the Elu tribe alive. Haha

Take care my friend,

Qalataga
La Diabla
Salem
(I have way too many names. Hehehehe)

PS – Aleshanee is hiding outside the teepee right now. I guess I will have to get her. Again! Oh, and if you need me to beat someone up at the school, just let me know and I will take care of it! haha

Cheyenne felt her eyes watering as she read that letter. The message itself was what she needed right now. The tears started to come out of her eyes as she read how much La Diabla loved her and how much she was admired. To hear that someone as strong and powerful as La Diabla tell her that she admired her and wanted to be her really touched her heart. She looked up at the ceiling and let her tears still fall as she absorbed the words of the letter and the message being given to her. “I love you Qalataga. I miss you so much. Please be safe.” she told herself.

The mood Cheyenne was feeling at the moment filled her heart with love. As she continued to understand the message the letter had, she felt herself feeling more confident. La Diabla was right, she did go through so much in the last year and she survived it all. Now she was faced with a tough situation again. She started to think about how she had to make a stand. She felt broken by the incident yesterday, but she couldn’t let that define her school year. It was at this moment Cheyenne knew what she had to do. It was going to be hard, but she felt she had to do it if she was ever going to rise as a leader. She read the letter again and let tears fall again. That letter was filled with so much love and she got emotional each time she read it. She then put it back in the envelope and put the stack of letters in a box she reserved for the letters she received. Cheyenne then stood up and got dressed. Molly and Ann would be here soon, and she wanted to be ready for them. She slipped her tribal dress on and put her feet into her moccasins. She found her headband and wrapped it around her forehead. She found her mirror and cleaned her face. It was time for her to make a stand.

The time was 8:05am and there was a knock at the door. Cheyenne went over to her door and opened it. There stood both Molly and Ann and she invited them in. Molly seemed still shaken up and sad and Ann was feeling sad. “Hey girls, thanks for coming.” she told them.

“Hello Cheyenne…” Ann replied and gave her a hug. She looked at Cheyenne and could tell she was better. She also loved the tribal outfit she was wearing, and she looked beautiful.

“Hi…” Molly responded. She felt shy and quiet as she still felt the effects of being tickled and sexually dominated. “Let’s get ready to go over to Pam’s room so we can plan out doing the paper…” she said.

“We’re not going to do the paper….” Cheyenne told them.

Molly’s eyes lit up as she heard Cheyenne’s words. “W-what? We’re not? But Pam told us too. If we don’t then you know what will happened to us.” she said with concern in her voice.

“I know what she said and what she did to us. We’re not doing that paper. We can’t. If we do it, then she will always have power over us. Today I will tell her that she will do her own paper.” Cheyenne told the group. She felt a lot of fear, but she was willing to make this stand. She wanted to be like La Diabla and feel powerful.

“Are you serious? How are we going to do that?” Molly asked. Even though she had a lot of doubts, hearing Cheyenne have a defiant tone sounded nice.

“Here is my idea….” Cheyenne started. She explained what she had in mind and why they had to do it. Even though Molly was still expressing doubt, she told them that she will tell Pam that she will no longer force them to do things ever again. She could only hope this all worked out, or their lives were going to be even worse.

Pam was sitting in her room and feeling good. She came back from having breakfast with Penelope and both were now in the room. She noticed that Penelope seemed distracted. During breakfast, she tried her usual banter, but Penelope didn’t seem as engaging. Now that they were in the room, she decided to figure out what was bothering her. “Hey Penelope, are you ok? You sure are quiet this morning. This will be a GREAT morning!” she asked.

Penelope was sitting at Pam’s desk and looked back at her friend. She could see how happy Pam was, and she wasn’t feeling it. She still had regrets over what took place yesterday evening when they tormented Cheyenne and Molly. She thought about the moment all last night and had trouble sleeping. It was supposed to be a fun moment where they would tickle Molly into doing Pam’s research paper, just like they did during the previous school year. She was even looking forward to seeing Molly stripped naked, just like they did to Ann in the park. However, she didn’t think Cheyenne would be there and they would actually force those two girls to engage in sexual activities with one another. Penelope thought just stripping Molly naked, making fun of her and teasing her was the limit. For some reason, the look on Molly’s face got to her. The young woman was in sheer emotional trauma, and she realized that maybe they went too far with this. What also bothered her was Cheyenne also was tickled and stripped. She couldn’t help but think about how nice Cheyenne was to her and helped her believe she could be a better student in math. She didn’t force Cheyenne to help her, she did it out of the kindness of her heart. Seeing the look of shock on Cheyenne’s face really haunted her and she could also tell that the tribal princess probably felt betrayed. Those thoughts were still with her right now as she saw Pam’s gloating face. “Yeah, I am ok. I just keep thinking about what we did last night. Do you think we probably went too far? I didn’t know we were going to make them have sex with each other…” she told her in a hushed voice.

Pam heard what Penelope said and she sensed her friend might be balking. She could not have that. It would be harder to control Cheyenne and Molly by herself. She needed additional backup. “I don’t think we did! Come on, you had to admit, it was so erotic watching them do that! I thought of it during the tickle torture. It just came to me. Molly is so shy and pathetic and even though Cheyenne is a cutie, she is still a smarty pants and I think they both need to make love to one another. It was funny and sexy! Come on, Penelope! It was fun!”

“I guess….but, I can’t get their tears and crying out of my mind. I think we may have really hurt them.” Penelope responded. She thought about those sounds of crying, especially from Molly.

“You have such a heart...but try to get past it. It was really the only way I was going to make sure Molly did my paper. Having Cheyenne help her was a true bonus! You remember their tears, but I remember their moans. They LOVED having an orgasm. Probably the first for both of them! Hehehe” Pam said with a smile. She remembered when both ladies were grinding their vaginas together, resulting in a massive orgasm between them. She loved the sounds of pleasure they had and that got her stimulated again.

Penelope did remember the moans and the sounds of pleasure between Molly and Cheyenne, but the sadness still remained on her mind. “Yeah, I guess. But the crying…” she murmured.

“Look Penelope, you got to snap out of it! Did I go too far? Maybe. But at the end of the day, I got results. That’s all that matters. You will see that results matter, especially amongst us superior women. There will be times where you will have to be strong and even ruthless to make it. Look at all the great businessmen there are. You see how Rockefeller and JP Morgan are. Us women have to work even HARDER to be successful. So, we have to do things that may seem terrible, but the ends justify the means. I don’t have to do my research paper! This is a win! Hehe” Pam said with glee. She was feeling powerful again as she did manage to force two people to do her work for her.

Penelope listened to what Pam said and she did agree with the sentiment. If she was going to live amongst the wealthy, there had to be some ruthlessness involved. “Yeah, I understand. Look, I have to run a few errands this morning. Want to meet for lunch later?” she asked.

“Sure we can. Listen Penelope, everything will be ok. This was the first phase of owning those two weirdos. Soon, we will get them to do YOUR homework. Welcome to being a successful woman! Hehe” Pam said with glee.

Penelope put a smile on her face, then she stood up. She wanted to leave before Cheyenne and Molly showed up. She didn’t want to see their sad faces as it would make her feel guilty. She gave Pam a hug, then left the room. She knew she had a lot of thinking to do and wondered if tickling and sexually humiliating other women was something she wanted to keep doing.

Pam watched as Penelope left and when the door closed, she started to be concerned about her friend. It seemed like she was possibly having a change of heart. A thought came into her mind that she might have to teach Penelope a lesson and perhaps tickle torture her to keep her in line. She adored Penelope, but no one was going to stop her from her wishes. The thought of tickling Penelope and perhaps even stripping her naked and having sex with her gave her a wonderful thrill and she figured she might have to explore that. “I think the next time we go drinking, we will be naked, and I will make her cum. She needs that relief…and so do I….” she told herself.

Cheyenne entered Pam’s residence Hall, and made her way through the hallways, looking for Pam’s room. She felt her heart beating faster and faster with each step. She knew this was a moment that was very important if she was ever going to have peace while at school. As she got closer to the room, she felt her body shaking. Even though she was motivated to stand up for herself, this was still a scary moment. She wasn’t a fighter. She was not strong and tough like La Diabla and Darby. She really hoped her moment with Pam wasn’t physical because she would lose. Then, Cheyenne arrived at Pam’s door. She looked behind her for a moment and smiled. She faced the door and knocked on it. It was 9am.

“Come in!!” Pam said from behind the door.

Cheyenne turned the knob of the door with her right hand and opened the door. She saw Pam standing there with a huge smile on her face. She was wearing a blue, short-sleeved shirt, with jeans and had socks on. She could see the look of power on Pam’s face as she saw that same look many times on Priscilla’s face. She swallowed hard, then walked in. “I’m here…” she said quietly as her pulse was racing.

“Wow, look at you! You are on time! I love that. Hey, where is your little troll friend? Why isn’t she here?” Pam asked.

“Well, she is coming. After what happened last night, she still feels a little sad and scared of you.” Cheyenne told her.

“Oh she is, is she? Good! Well, I guess we will wait a few minutes before she comes. I want her to be handed the assignment. You are her little helper. Hehehe” Pam giggled. She stared at Cheyenne and could tell she was trembling a little. That amused her because she sensed great fear. The kind of fear that would allow control over her. She looked Cheyenne up and down and liked what she saw. She liked the tribal dress, headband and moccasins. She remembered what Cheyenne’s body looked like under that dress and she licked her lips. She started to wonder what it would be like to have her way with her sexually. “You look nice today…so pretty in your dress.” she grinned.

Cheyenne gulped as she saw that look on Pam’s face. She has seen that face before as well. She remembered how Gloria looked at her before that sex game with Bessie and how Helga looked at her before she tortured her. “Thank you…” she replied meekly.

“Where is that troll?? Doesn’t she know you and her have to get this assignment? I swear, I just may have to punish her again…” Pam threatened. She was growing impatient, and the thought of tickling Molly again thrilled her.

“Pam…um….we are not going to do your paper.” Cheyenne said. That took every nerve in her body to say those words. This was her moment. This was the moment she had to take a stand, or she would forever be submissive to this woman. She had no idea what was going to happen, but she had to do it.

Pam’s face came to a standstill as she heard what Cheyenne just told her. A feeling of surprise flowed through her body, and she wanted to make sure she heard right. “What? What did you just say?” she asked, with a little anger in her voice.

“I-I-I said…..we’re not going to do your paper. You will have to do your own work…” Cheyenne said with nervousness in her voice. She managed to get the words out, now she was fearful over what was going to happen next.

Pam’s blood started to boil as she heard what Cheyenne told her. She was stunned that this woman was openly defying her, even after the total humiliation she gave the both of them the previous night. She immediately got in Cheyenne’s face and looked down. She was 5’9” tall to Cheyenne’s 5’3”, so she towered over her. She saw Cheyenne trembling and knew this woman was trying to stand up to her. “Why you stupid bitch. How dare you tell me that? You were given a direct order and you WILL do my paper. Do I have to remind you the consequences of not doing what I tell you to do? Do I have to tear that dress off of you and tickle you again until your mind snaps? Do I have to do things to your naked body? Huh??” she threatened.

Cheyenne was looking up at Pam’s face and it seemed like time slowed down at the moment. She was afraid, but she also started to feel a calmness about herself. She started to feel something inside her that no matter what happened, she had to make this stand and she would not bow to Pam. “I’m sorry Pam, but we can’t do your work. You have to do it. We are not going to do it…WE won’t accept it anymore.” she barked back. Upon emphasizing the word “we”, she heard the door behind her open up.

Pam felt a large wave of anger in her body as this little woman was refusing to comply to her demands. She figured she would have to punish Cheyenne and set her straight. Then, she heard the door open up and her eyes widened as she saw two people now coming into the room. It was Molly and Ann! She smiled as she figured these little women were trying to assert themselves. It was time for her to show them who’s boss! “Oh, your troll friend is here and her little slut friend as well…hehehe” she sneered.

Cheyenne turned her head slightly behind her and saw both Molly and Ann standing there. She admired their courage because she knew just how afraid they were right now, especially Molly. She knew she couldn’t do this alone and figured there was strength in numbers. She then faced Pam again and stared her straight in the eyes. “You are going to leave me and my friends alone. We did nothing to you, and we just want to go about our lives. Do your own homework, and just leave….us…..ALONE!!!!” she demanded with authority in her voice. She felt a surge of adrenaline in her body and also anger.

Pam stood there in shock as Cheyenne just openly defied her and even had to audacity to demand things. She looked over at Molly, who appeared to be literally shaking in her shoes, and then Ann who also appeared very nervous. Her eyes then went back to Cheyenne and even though the voice was strong, she could see how nervous she was as she could see her body trembling. It was time to show these three women exactly who the boss was. “What if I don’t want to leave you alone? Who the hell do you think you are? How DARE you come into my room and demand anything. Listen to me and listen to me good. You are going to shut your mouth and behave yourself or I will have to punish you. In fact, I will punish all three of you! You don’t scare me at all. I AM YOUR SUPERIOR!!!” she yelled.

Cheyenne heard the anger in the voice and doubt started to creep into her head. She started to wonder if her standing up to Pam was a good idea as this woman was physically larger than her and she knew she wouldn’t win a physical fight. But she knew she had to remain strong. It was this moment that would define her life at this school. She came to St Helena’s to learn and grow as a person; not live the life she had in Mexico under Priscilla’s rule. The fact that Pam used the word “superior” made her think of Priscilla. That was the term she would use pretty often to try and subjugate others. She remembered when La Diabla was forced to say it. Cheyenne looked right back at Pam, and she was going to hold her ground, no matter what happened. “Pam, we don’t want trouble. We are not doing that paper. You humiliated us yesterday, but we are still not doing your work. You may torment me again, totally humiliate me and them, but I still will not do your work. Just leave us alone...” she said, then gulped.

Pam started to get angrier as she heard Cheyenne continuing to challenge her. She never liked someone telling her no throughout her whole life and she was not about to let these three women refuse to do her bidding. It was time to punish Cheyenne and the others and send them a message their lives would suffer for the rest of the year. She felt her anger reaching a crescendo and she moved her arm back and prepared to slap Cheyenne silly. Once she hit her, then she would pounce on her and make her regret existing. “Why you little bitch! You will do what I say!” she screamed as her hand went up in the air and ready to strike Cheyenne.

Cheyenne saw the hand going into the air and she knew she was about to be slapped. She winced and her hands shot up in the air to try and block the hit. Because Pam was directly in her personal space, when her hands went up, they bumped into the exposed ribs before her. Her fingers made contact with the area, and she felt them immediately go backwards and away from her.

Pam felt those fingers on her ribs, and she immediately felt a ticklish feeling and her body reacted. Her hand came back down and saw Cheyenne trying to crouch. She figured it was an accident and then raised her hand again. “You worthless scum!” she shouted.

Cheyenne again braced herself by closing her eyes and her fingers shot out again and made contact with the ribs. This time she heard a giggle come out and she opened her eyes. She saw Pam holding her rib area and saw a look of discomfort on her face. She started to wonder if Pam was…..ticklish. She started to straighten her own body up and stare at Pam.

Pam held her ribs and felt a little embarrassed as Cheyenne’s flinching hands and fingers touched her ribs and it tickled a lot! She started to realize just how sensitive she was there and wondered if that was done on purpose. She knew she was a ticklish person, but she hasn’t been tickled since she was a small child. “W-what do you think you’re doing??” she asked with some wonderment.

“What did I do?” Cheyenne asked. It dawned on her that Pam was indeed ticklish and she for the first time ever, she saw a look of fear on Pam’s face. A surge of excitement flowed through her body as it was possible that Pam was very ticklish and probably couldn’t stand it. “Are you…are you…ticklish?” she asked.

Pam felt a streak of fear in her body. She didn’t like this line of questioning and wondered was Cheyenne going to try and tickle her. After tormenting all three of these women this school year, the fact they might to do that to her scared her. She also saw the looks on Molly and Ann’s face as well. It was as though all three women had a bit of excitement in their bodies. She knew she had to play this off, or she might have trouble. Penelope wasn’t here, so it would be 1 on 3. Even though she was physically bigger than all three, it was still a numbers game. “No! No, I’m not! Look, just do my paper and we can avoid any further hostilities!” she screamed, trying to resume control of the situation.

Cheyenne was surprised at the reaction Pam gave. She could see the look of shock and fear on Pam’s face. Pam always came off as a very strong personality, she didn’t seem like the type that would be ticklish and laughing. A surge of energy started to flow through Cheyenne as this could be a weakness. “You’re ticklish, aren’t you? That’s cute…” she said with a grin.

Pam’s eyes widened with fear as now Cheyenne kept speaking about her own ticklishness. She had to regain control and put fear back in these ladies. “Don’t you touch me! I know how ticklish YOU are, and I will punish you!” she declared. She didn’t move towards Cheyenne this time as she didn’t want her ribs touched. She looked over at Ann who had a smile on her face.

“Hey guys, am I imagining things or is Pam ticklish?” Cheyenne asked. She turned her head slightly to her left and saw Ann standing there.

Ann was in shock as she saw Pam’s ticklish reaction. She started to feel excited because after being tickled tortured herself from that woman, knowing that she was ticklish as well sounded really…liberating. “Yeah, I think she IS ticklish. That’s pretty amazing…” she said with a smile.

“Do you think Pam is ticklish, Molly?” Cheyenne asked as she turned her head to the right and saw Molly slightly behind her.

Molly was stunned by this turn of events. She never once saw Pam in a defensive mode before. She was always the aggressor and always so dominant in her personality. She noticed the ticklish reaction and she was stunned that Pam could even have that kind of a weakness. “I-I think so….” she responded.

Cheyenne then faced Pam again and noticed the woman did not approach her in a menacing manner. For the first time in her young life, she felt she had a chance to exert her will on someone and be in control. She felt a little of that when she was straddling Priscilla’s body in that secret house, with Priscilla’s arms handcuffed behind her back. When she discovered Priscilla was ticklish, she did get a large amount of satisfaction from hearing her laugh. She was in control at that moment, and it felt good. She would have kept going, but Priscilla said very harsh things to her, including wishing she was dead, that prevented her from getting a form of revenge against her tormentor. Pam wasn’t Priscilla and now she wondered if she could give back what she received from Pam. “You are ticklish! That’s nothing to be shy about. You know how ticklish we all are. Hmmm….” she mused as she took a step closer to Pam.

Pam was starting to get uncomfortable with the way Cheyenne was speaking. She did not like the fact that her own ticklishness was being discussed around them and it even sounded like they wanted to tickle her! This was a great insult to her. She saw Cheyenne approaching her and started to wonder would she actually tickle her. She balled up her fists and looked at all of three women. “Stop right there! Don’t you dare come closer! Don’t even THINK about it!” she screamed out.

Cheyenne felt her confidence growing. This was a whole new feeling for her as she felt a sense of power. Pam may have been yelling, but her voice also contained an element of fear. She started to think that maybe she could inflict the same kind of feeling that she and her friends had experienced with this same woman. She could see the fists balled up, but she didn’t have any fear. Her heart started to race as she got excited about this possibility of making Pam laugh helplessly. She raised her hands in the air and started to wiggle her fingers. “Don’t think about what? Hehehe” she teased.

Pam saw Cheyenne’s hands in the air and saw the wiggling fingers, causing her to get nervous. She felt a sense of dread as Cheyenne was not backing down. She figured if she didn’t do something, then she might end up in a very uncomfortable position. “You take ONE step closer, and I swear I will knock all of your teeth out!” she threatened.

Cheyenne did stop moving forward as the threat of physical violence loomed. Her mind started to think about how her best friend Aleshanee would approach her. She would use very teasing voices and give the threat of tickling. Cheyenne figured she could do the same because Pam looked extremely nervous. She knew exactly how that felt as she was always a tickle victim. “You can beat me up, but you can’t stop all of us from coming to you. You don’t need to be frightened, Pam. We just want to make you smile a little…” she said in a teasing voice.

Ann saw what was happening and she felt excited. She had been tickle tortured so many times by Helga, and even had that incident with Pam a few weeks ago. She knew how devastating being tickled could be and watching Cheyenne approaching Pam and threatening to tickle her was an amazing feeling. She started to wonder what it would be like to finally get back at an attacker. Her mind started to think back to the day she was freed from her cage in the cavern. She remembered the look of excitement on Cheyenne’s face, and she was so happy to follow her. Ann also remembered when they all went into that closet to get their original clothes they had before they were stripped naked and forced to wear haysacks. A happy thought came to her mind as she remembered when some caretakers arrived, and she and the other sex slaves pounced on them and tickle tortured them. It was such a liberating feeling to tickle them and to hear their laughter. It felt so good to inflict that torture on them. She only wished she could have gotten the monster Helga back. Now, she looked at this small Native American woman showing confidence and about to get revenge on someone who tormented her. She figured if Cheyenne was brave enough to confront Pam, then she could do the same. Pam was not Helga, so they could be able to overcome her. Ann started to walk towards Pam, and she raised her hands in the air and wiggled her fingers. “Yes, we just want to make you smile a little. What’s the matter, Pam? You seem…..scared.” she said in a teasing voice.

Pam saw Ann’s hands in the air and those wiggling fingers. She was absolutely stunned that these two women were threatening to tickle her. She was supposed to dominate them, not for them to come after her. Her fear grew because she might be able to strike one of them, but the other might start touching her body. “Listen you two, don’t come any closer. If you do, I will…I will…” she told them attempting to threaten.

“You will do what?” Cheyenne smiled as she started getting closer to Pam. For the first time in a very long time, she felt this surge of confidence. She started to feel that playful sense about her whenever she tried to tickle Aleshanee. Now that Ann was with her, she didn’t have to worry about Pam overtaking her once she got started. She saw the fists in the air, but they looked shaky. She started to reach her hands forward and grinned. “Someone sounds very…..ticklish!” she said, then stuck out her hands with great speed and goosed Pam’s ribs.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP!! DON’T!!!” Pam screeched as she felt those fingers goose her ribs. Now, she felt defensive and very nervous. She looked over to her right sand saw Ann getting closer. She lowered her fists as she needed to protect her torso. “Get away from me!!! Don’t you dare! Don’t you dare come closer!” she yelled.

Ann looked over at Cheyenne, who was looking right back at her. She felt this surge of excitement, then winked. “GET HER!!!!” she shouted.

Cheyenne moved her body forward and with Ann, she reached her hands and started to poke and squeeze at different places on Pam’s body. This forced Pam to move backwards, and Cheyenne saw that Pam was backing towards the wall. If they could get her there, she would be trapped, and they could get to work. There was something very exciting about this moment. She could see Pam jerking and writhing her body as she tried to avoid the tickling fingers. She still couldn’t believe that this woman who caused she and her friends’ great humiliation was very ticklish. It was surreal that this woman was giggling and contorting her body around, trying to prevent being tickled. “hehehehe I think Pam is ticklish!” she teased.

Pam continued to jerk her body around as she felt those fingers poking and squeezing her sides and her belly. When she moved her hands to block Cheyenne’s hands, she felt Ann’s hands going after her body. This was causing her a great deal of panic because if it was just Cheyenne, or just Ann she could turn the tables on them. But with both of them tickling her, she felt more helpless. She was also very surprised how responsive her body was. She started to giggle a little louder and then she felt something on her back. It was the wall! Her eyes went wide with surprise, and she felt her heart sink. Pam also saw the look of excitement on both Cheyenne and Ann’s eyes. She was trapped! “hehehehe now listen to me! You have to stop this! Do NOT tickle me!” she demanded.

“Ooooh!!! Looks like poor Pam is trapped! What’s the matter, Pam? Can’t handle a little…..tickle? You did it to me and you thought it was fun, right?” Ann teased. She was feeling more and more excited to inflict some ticklish revenge. Getting stripped naked in a public park was downright humiliating and she wanted payback. She was so happy Cheyenne initiated this and she really wanted to get her revenge, just like she did on those poor caretakers.

Cheyenne heard Ann’s words and she smiled. Hearing that confidence only increased her own confidence and it was time to be in control. She flashbacked to that day at the secret house and watched someone as vile and evil as Priscilla fall apart from being tickled. Now, it was Pam’s turn! “She IS ticklish! Look at her squirm! I bet she is ticklish ALL OVER! Hehehe” she giggled with glee.

Pam shrieked in ticklish terror when she felt hands now burrowing into her stomach. Her hands tried to cover her stomach, then she felt another pair of hands squeezing her ribs. Now that her back was against the wall, she couldn’t retreat and had to find a way out of this. She looked up and then out of sheer desperation, she tried to run between Cheyenne and Ann, but she was stopped when she felt a hand squeeze her hipbone and she fell straight to the floor in ticklish agony. “NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!” she screamed.

Cheyenne couldn’t help but laugh as she saw Pam writhing on the floor in ticklish agony. She knew that feeling all too well and she knelt down and continued to squeeze that hipbone. She felt the body jerking around and soon, Pam was on her back and her legs started to thrash around. Cheyenne quickly sat on the thighs and Ann then grabbed the wrists and held them above Pam’s head. This scene made her remember when she had her arms held over her head and Pam sat on her, just like when Pam held Ann’s arms above her head and Penelope sat on her. She looked down and saw that twisted smile on Pam’s face. “Where are you going, Pam? You don’t want to play with us?” she teased.

Pam felt a deep sense of fear as she was now on her back on the floor and her arms were held above her head and Cheyenne was sitting on her thighs. She looked up and saw Ann’s upside down face smiling at her and then she looked down at her body and saw Cheyenne’s grin. She started to struggle, but these two women had a good grip on her. She knew she was much stronger physically than them, but with both of them on her, she felt weak. “Ok ok ok….you both had enough of your fun. It is time to let me go now. Listen, how about you guys take the rest of the day and enjoy yourselves. We can discuss the research paper tomorrow. Ok?” she told them, trying to get herself out of this predicament.

Cheyenne had to giggle when she heard Pam’s plea. This woman was still talking about that research paper, and this made her get excited. She now had a way to maybe force Pam to do her own work and to leave them alone. Her confidence was soaring right now, and she wanted to finally have some tickling fun herself. “We don’t want to leave yet. We want to have some fun with you. Aren’t you having fun?” she teased.

“NO! I AM NOT HAVING FUN YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!” Pam shouted. She then realized the error in her insult as she was in a very vulnerable position. Her head started to shake, and she started to apologize quickly. “WAIT!!! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that! I didn’t mean that!!”

Cheyenne tried to hold back her laughter as she saw how fast Pam went from being mean, to already apologizing. She was definitely not Priscilla as it took a long time for that woman to break. She always hated being called that name and now it was time to get Pam back. “What did you call me? Did you call me a bitch?” she grinned as she started to wiggle her fingers in the air.

“I’M SORRY!!! I DIDN’T MEAN IT!!!” Pam shouted as her body started to writhe with fear as she saw those fingers wiggling.

“I think she called you a bitch. Hehehehe such a nasty word!” Ann teased. She felt Pam trying to free her arms, but she wrapped her own arms around those helpless arms and held tight. She also knew her hands were somewhat free and she started to maneuver them closer to the exposed armpits. She wanted to tickle Pam as much as Cheyenne did.

“I’m a bitch? That is such a mean word. I hated when I was called that. It makes me feel bad and it also makes me angry. You have too much anger in your body, Pam. I think if you were to laugh a lot more, you would not be so mean to people!” Cheyenne told her with strength in her voice. Flashes of Priscilla’s face crossed her mind and she started to feel that emotion again. Priscilla called her a bitch more than she used her actual name. She hated it and now, she wanted to make Pam pay. She then lowered her hands and started to squeeze those exposed ribs through the shirt. “I hate that name….” she said calmly.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! I AHAHAHAHA SAID I’M SORRY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHANHOOOOOOOOOOO” Pam screamed in laughter. She felt those small hands probing and squeezing her ribs as the ticklish sensations ripped right through her body. She felt her feet thrashing around, but with Cheyenne sitting on her thighs, she couldn’t really move her legs around. This was such a humbling moment for her because she was never tickled this long in her life. She hasn’t been tickled since she was a small child and now this moment was embarrassing her. She felt so very sensitive and now the feeling of helplessness washed over her.

Ann saw the look of ticklish hysteria on Pam’s face, and she enjoyed it. Memories of her own torment at this woman’s hands filled her thoughts and listening to her laugh uncontrollably seemed….soothing. She watched with great delight as she saw Cheyenne’s small hands poking, prodding and squeezing away at those ribs. Her eyes looked at Cheyenne’s face and she saw a woman who looked like she found her strength. She adored Cheyenne’s face and thought it to be very beautiful. Seeing her full of confidence right now made her beauty even better. She remembered when Cheyenne was naked and hanging upside down in that cavern months ago. She distinctly remembered her sweet laughter as Helga tickled her all over her body. She and the other sex slaves were all tormented in front of each other in that cavern and Helga was absolutely ruthless. But when Cheyenne got tormented, it seemed like there was extra determination in Helga to wreck her. Ann remembered that sounds of that laughter and the way the body was tormented. Her heart went out to Cheyenne that day. She also remembered when they were all freed and made it to the Santa Selena sheriff’s station. She saw how Cheyenne would go around and comfort all the newly freed woman and how she was so nice to her personally. She thought Cheyenne was one of the nicest women she ever met. She also found her very beautiful and even had a tiny crush on her. Now, with Cheyenne taking the lead in this revenge against Pam, it made her admire her even more. “Get her!!! Make her laugh!” she said with joy in her voice. Revenge was getting to be very sweet.

Molly stood there in total shock. Right before her, she saw her two friends, Cheyenne and Ann, holding down a woman who completely humiliated her and they were…..tickling her. She could hear the desperate screams of laughter and she just could not believe what she was seeing through her glasses. It was almost a dream. Pam had been so mean to her ever since that tickling incident the previous school year. Pam was especially cruel by having her other friend Penelope strip her completely naked. She was ridiculed about her nakedness and tickled without any mercy. She remembered how much she begged but no relief came. Then, in the ultimate form of total shame, she felt she lost her “virginity” by having her very private place on her body, locked with her friend Cheyenne’s vagina and they both rubbed each other until an overwhelming orgasm ripped through her body. It was the most amazing feeling she ever felt in her entire young life, but the shame she felt afterwards really broke her emotionally. Now, that same woman who orchestrated all of that was now on the ground laughing uncontrollably. Her eyes then looked down and she could see the shins and socked feet sticking out from underneath Cheyenne’s body and saw them twitching wildly. It reminded her when her own feet were sticking out from under Penelope. “I-I can’t believe this is happening….” she thought to herself.

Pam continued to laugh as she felt Cheyenne’s hand poking and prodding all over her ribs. She was still stunned how sensitive she was and each touch drove her wild. Her mind was so focused on those very strong ticklish shocks, she didn’t see the look of pure glee on Cheyenne’s face. Her eyes then went up and saw Ann smiling at her. She felt a wave of embarrassment flow over her because she remembered tormenting Ann in the park, now she was holding her. “Let me go! Hahahahahahahahaha stop TICKLING ME!” she screamed.

Ann simply smiled at Pam and shook her head. She was enjoying this, and she once again felt another attempt of Pam’s arms trying to pull themselves free. She tightened her arm holds and now she placed her hands in position. To keep her arms locked over Pam’s, she crossed her wrists and held her arms tight to the sides of her body. Her right hand now hovered over the left armpit and the left hand over the right armpit. She wanted to get a measure of revenge as well. “You sound funny when you laugh like that. I think I want to play too!” she grinned.

Cheyenne was really starting to enjoy herself as her hands continued to play around the exposed ribs. With each touch, it seemed like it was getting worse for Pam. A sense of power started to build into her. She tickled others a few times, but never felt power. She had a taste of this feeling when she did tickle Priscilla for a bit, but now, she was in full control. She had Pam writhing in ticklish agony, and she felt excited. After all the suffering she has had in her own life, she was now in control. This was her moment to finally get rid of a bully, so she could have a normal, peaceful existence here at this school. Her fingers loved feeling the fabric of the shirt, but she wanted to see what it was like to touch the skin. When hers was touched, it sent the intensity of the ticklish sensations even higher. Cheyenne paused her tickle attack for a moment to allow Pam to breathe and also get her ready for her next move. “hehehehe this is kinda fun! Pam, none of us knew you were so ticklish! Hehehe I find it cute...” she smiled.

Pam groaned as she heard Cheyenne’s words. She felt anger towards her as she was being taunted, but she also felt embarrassed. She was trapped and these two women had a good grip on her. She also felt panic as she saw the hands close by her armpits. She knew she was ticklish there, but if she was surprised by how sensitive she was in her rib and stomach area, then it would not be surprising if this potential armpit tickling would be pure hell. “Listen to me! You both better let me go!!! I command you to let me go right now!!! Hey!! W-what are you doing????” she screamed as she felt her shirt being rolled up, exposing her stomach.

Cheyenne couldn’t help but giggle as she started to roll up the shirt and started to see the white skin of Pam’s belly. She saw the navel and now more of the stomach. For some reason, seeing this skin really excited her. The sound of panic in Pam’s voice gave her a thrill as well. She looked up and saw Ann. She loved seeing how giddy she was, and she smiled. “You can tickle her armpits if you want. I like it when she laughs…hehehe” she giggled.

Ann’s eyes went wide with joy when she heard Cheyenne tell her she could have some ticklish fun. She didn’t wait another moment and started to stroke her fingertips across both armpits. She felt a tremendous surge of strength in Pam’s body as she reacted to the armpit tickling. She heard a horrific scream, and she almost lost her grip, and Cheyenne almost fell off of her. “Wow!!!! She is ticklish!” she said with excitement.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???!!!!” Pam screamed as she felt those fingertips touching her armpits. She was really shocked on much it tickled her and her body started to react violently. She had to get away from this tickle assault or she felt like she would suffer.

Cheyenne laughed as she rebalanced herself after nearly getting tossed off. She loved how Pam reacted to the armpit tickling and she was still shocked just how ticklish this woman was. For someone so angry and mean, her sensitivity was off the charts. This made it more fun, and she looked at the stomach. With a very large smile, she started to lightly flutter her fingers across the naked stomach skin. “Are you ticklish here too?” she asked.

Pam felt her body tense up as she felt those fingers now stroking her vulnerable stomach. Combined with the armpit tickling, she felt an incredible amount of ticklish energy and she hated it. The feeling was so intense, she shut her eyes tight and just exploded in laughter. She started to feel that helplessness as the tickling continued, and her mind could only think about what she felt in her armpits and stomach. The same method she loved using on Molly, Cheyenne and Ann, was now being done to her. She continued to try and writhe, shake and squirm away but she was trapped, and she felt that ticklish agony.

Molly covered her mouth with her hands as she watched Pam’s body going wild from being tickled. She knew how that felt and seeing Pam go into convulsions made her think that is how she looked when she was under tickling attack. She started to feel some joy as her tormentor was now suffering. It was a good feeling for her because she really went through a lot of trauma from Pam. Her adrenaline started to grow, and she wondered if she should join in. A thrill ripped through her with that thought. It looked like fun, and she would get a small measure of revenge. Her eyes then went to Pam’s wiggling socked feet and wondered if she should tickle them.

Ann was having a fun time as her fingers stroked the armpits. She marveled at the reaction Pam was giving and it appeared that the same woman who embarrassed her in the park, is even more responsive to ticklish touch than she was. It was the way Pam was shrieking and writhing her body whenever she probed the armpits with her fingers, or Cheyenne touched her belly. It was getting to be very amusing to her and she kept smiling. She thought back again to when she helped torment those caretakers back in the cavern. Even though those women never tickled her, all of the sex slaves wanted to get revenge on someone. They weren’t going to get Helga, so they might as well go after the women who provided them those haysacks and brought food. This time, she got to have revenge against the woman who actually tormented her. “Pam is so ticklish! Listen to her! Hahahaha this is so funny. Ticklish Pam? Does it tickle when I do…………..THIS????” Ann teased then started to race her fingers up and down the armpits. It may have been through the fabric of the shirt, but it was still quite effective.

“DON’T DO THAT!!! IT TICKLES!! IT REALLY HAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLES!!!” Pam screamed as she felt the fingers moving faster in her armpits. She could see out of the corners of her eyes, Ann’s fingers racing up and down her armpits and she was very happy her shirt still covered that very delicate skin. She knew she would lose her mind if the bare skin was touched. She then snorted in her laughter as she felt dainty fingers stroking around her navel. That really sent ticklish chills through her body, and she shut her eyes tight.

Cheyenne couldn’t stop smiling as her fingers explored the helpless belly. She loved how responsive the body was whenever her fingers stroked right across that skin. She started from just below where the shirt was rolled up and slowly moved her fingers downwards. She loved how the belly would sink when her fingers touched that sensitive skin and when she got close to the navel, the tummy really moved around a lot. Her eyes lit up with joy when she moved her fingers closer to the sides of the body and now Pam’s butt was bouncing off the floor as she continued to try and buck Cheyenne off of her. “Whoa!! She is pretty wild! I feel like I am riding a wild horse! Hehehe” she joked.

Pam heard Cheyenne’s words and it started to make her angry. This young woman was actually ridiculing her and tormenting her too. She had to figure out a way to get out of this predicament or they were going to dominate her. Her ego would not allow these two to defeat her. “HAHAHAHAHAHA GET OFF OF ME YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!” she screamed out.

Cheyenne heard those words, and she paused her tickling. Once again, she was called a very mean word and it got to her. She truly hated being called that, and she felt her anger rising up. She felt it was time that Pam would suffer some consequences for calling her that. Memories of her anger she felt against Priscilla crept into her mind and she had to remember to not lose control. Cheyenne wanted to release that anger, but she had to control the hate. “DON’T CALL ME THAT!!!! I told you before that I HATE that name!! Don’t ever call me that again!” she yelled out, then she shoved her left index finger inside the navel and swirled it around.

Pam’s eyes were very close to popping out of her head as she felt that thin finger now poking and swirling into her very sensitive navel. If she got her legs free, she would have easily bucked both women off of her as the tickling feelings were very powerful. She shut her eyes and her mouth was wide open. She went into the silent laughter mode, trying to scream in laughter, but the ticklish feelings overwhelmed her. She tried one last surge of strength to pull her arms free from Ann and buck Cheyenne off of her, but those two women held her down.

Cheyenne still felt a wave of anger as she thought about being called that name. It was a name that Priscilla used against her very often. She continued to swirl her finger as she wanted to punish Pam for calling her that. She didn’t want to be called that ever again because it brought such painful memories for her. “Say you’re sorry!” she demanded as she slowed down her finger swirling.

Pam regained her voice as the swirling slowed down and the armpit tickling paused for a moment. She could feel herself sweating and short of breath. She slowly opened her eyes and could see that look of anger on Cheyenne’s face. It surprised her because she never saw her like that. She only saw her having a happy disposition, forcefully laughing or even crying. It also gave her a little fear because she had no idea how she was while being angry. Would Cheyenne try to hurt her? She heard things about Native Americans and wondered would she be scalped? Would she be hurt really badly? Her eyes were in shock, and she didn’t know how to react. “Y-You want me to do w-what?” she asked.

Cheyenne felt the anger growing, but she also wanted to calm herself down. She did not want her anger to get out of control and that fear of what happened with Priscilla started to creep into her mind. She felt so much shame when she thought about how she took that knife and was moments away from plunging it into Priscilla’s body, only having Darby stop her. Now, as she looked at Pam, she felt her anger growing and she knew she had to do something because she did not want to hurt her. “I want you to apologize for calling me that name…” she said calmly and a strong tone, but her heart was racing.

Pam heard that tone in Cheyenne’s voice and it gave her a pause. She could see the anger in those eyes and now she wondered if this would go from being tickled to a more painful physical assault. She was upset that she was not in control of this situation, and wished she was dominating these women, but she was trapped. She realized that she wasn’t asked to apologize for the incident the day before, just for calling Cheyenne a bitch. If that was all it took to prevent from getting a painful response, she nodded her head. “I’m….sorry for calling you that.” she told her.

“Thank you…” Cheyenne responded, and she started to take deep breaths to calm herself. She did appreciate the apology and now she wanted to teach Pam a lesson. This was a new feeling for her. She realized that she was in control of the situation. She just got Pam to apologize, and she was inflicting tickle torture. There was something about this moment that made her feel proud. She also started to remember when her dear friend La Diabla had Priscilla in this same kind of predicament. How she tickled the most evil woman in the world into submission and even forced her to apologize and even break. Cheyenne wanted that same moment. She had a desire to be like La Diabla for once in her life and make things right. Then she looked down at Pam and noticed she had a grin on her face. The grin grew larger, and she heard a slight giggle. She looked at her hands and she wasn’t moving them, then she looked at Anne’s and she wasn’t moving them. She had no idea why Pam was laughing, and she even felt her body moving. “Why are you laughing? We’re not tickling you.” she asked.

“hehehe she’s touching my feet! Hehehe” Pam giggled. She felt fingers lightly stroking in her arches and it was driving her crazy.

Cheyenne heard those words and turned her head to try and see behind her. Her eyes grew big with surprise as she saw Molly kneeling down and it looked like she was touching Pam’s feet. This made her smile a lot as she could see a slight smile on Molly’s face. “Are you trying to tickle her feet?” she asked.

Molly stopped her finger stroking and looked up. She felt like a kid that was caught trying to steal something and she started to blush. When she saw Cheyenne and Ann tickling Pam, she saw the socked feet wiggling around. She remembered when her own feet were tickled, and she wondered if Pam would react the same. She had knelt down on the floor and put her fingers close by the spasming feet and was tempted to touch them. She felt nervous, but she also started to feel confident as she heard her friend force Pam to apologize. That gave her the confidence that perhaps she could get a little revenge herself. If both Cheyenne and Ann could make Pam suffer, then she should too! Molly looked at Cheyenne and had a slight grin. “Yes…I just wanted to see if they were, you know, ticklish. I’m sorry...” she apologized.

Cheyenne couldn’t help but have a large smile. She thought about all the trauma her very shy friend went through with Pam and seeing her getting involved delighted her. In a way, it reminded her of herself when she faced Priscilla. That moment when she tickled Priscilla a little felt amazing and gave her satisfaction. She was thinking Molly was probably feeling that same thing and she wanted to let her have that moment. That moment where she could rid herself of the guilt, the shame and the weakness caused by a woman dominating another. She started to feel emotional because she saw herself in Molly. It was time for both of them to heal themselves and to show that they were going to take back control of their lives. “Go ahead…tickle her feet. Tickle them as long as you want…” she said.

Ann was in shock as she saw Molly by Pam’s feet. She knew just how shy she was and now she was tickling Pam’s feet. She knew that was a huge step for someone like Molly. As she got to know her better over the last few weeks, she could tell that beneath that shy and awkward demeanor, was a really nice and sweet human being, with a big heart. She did like the fact that Molly was opening herself up more and seemed happier. She felt absolutely terrible for her when she heard about the incident the day before. The sheer embarrassment and humiliation of it all would drive someone like Molly into a shell and never come out. But right now, she was kneeling on the floor and touching her tormentor’s feet. When she heard Cheyenne tell her to tickle Pam’s feet, that gave her the biggest smile because now all three of them would be able to get their ticklish revenge!

Pam heard Cheyenne tell Molly to tickle her feet and a surge of fear tore through her like electricity. Her eyes widened and she could not believe that someone like Molly was going to tickle her! “No!!! Don’t you dare touch my *snicker* feet!!! Molly, I hehehehe command you to hehehehehe stop touching my feet! Dammit that tickles!!!” she giggled.

Cheyenne couldn’t help but laugh to herself as she heard Pam in panic mode. She was thrilled that she and her two friends were going to give Pam a taste of her own medicine. Her eyes then looked at Ann, and she nodded her head to resume the armpit tickling. Then she looked down at the exposed stomach and started to flutter her fingertips across the belly again. She absolutely loved the way the belly was heaving up and down, trying to evade her fingers. “Tickle tickle tickle! Someone has a ticklish tummy! Hehehe” she teased.

Ann had a huge smile on her face as it was time to start tickling again. She started to run her fingers up and down the armpits and she felt the arms starting to try and pull away from her once again. She looked down at Pam’s face and she could see how red it was starting to get and loved seeing the look of anguish. A thrill flowed through her as she was truly enjoying this moment. Her tormentor was trapped and now she was suffering. It felt good to inflict this as getting stripped naked in the park brought back horrible memories of being stripped in that cavern. She started to wonder if they should strip Pam naked, just to see how she would like that feeling. When the opportunity came, she was going to ask Cheyenne if they should strip this woman naked. “Pamela LeClair is sooooooooooooooo ticklish! Not so tough after all, are you? Hehehehehe” she taunted.

Pam was wracked with agonizing ticklish sensations and what made it worse was the taunting she was receiving. She absolutely hated being made fun of and treated like some kind of inferior person. That’s what she did to others, not to have it happen to her. The realization of how ticklish she was and how helpless and vulnerable she was really made her mind spin. She started to wonder if they would ever stop and how would she cope with these women knowing a weakness of hers. Pam never had to deal with that kind of humiliation before. Her entire life, she was in control. She grew up spoiled in her household and would even insult the servants. The world was supposed to be her oyster, now she had three smaller women controlling her body and there was nothing she could do about it but laugh. “HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she begged.

Molly was starting to feel the energy flowing through her as her fingers continued to stroke and flutter along the wiggling soles. It was very amusing to her to see how her fingers made Pam react this way. She could hear Cheyenne and Ann’s taunts and it felt like a bonding moment. All three women were exacting their own form of revenge. She never really tickled anyone throughout her life since she did not have many friends, and she was an only child. There was a time she tickled her babysitter years ago, but it was brief. There was something intoxicating about this moment. After enduring her own tickle torture, making someone else laugh was thrilling. It was starting to become fun! She couldn’t explain the feelings she was having, but it felt good to be doing this. Molly remembered when her feet were tickled and how much torment it was. She then got nervous. A thought crossed her mind, and she wondered if it should happen. Then a smile formed on her face. She felt a surge of excitement as this thought grew. She stared at Pam’s socked feet and wondered, “What will happen when I take her socks off and her feet are exposed?”

Cheyenne continued to flutter her fingers up and down the belly and now she formed her hands into “lobster claws” and placed them on each side, really close to the hipbones. She felt the body tense up when she did that and then started squeezing. She giggled really loud as she heard Pam’s reaction, which was intense hysterical laughter. It still blew her mind just how ticklish Pam actually was. When she witnessed others get tickled, such as Priscilla, she saw the fight and determination in her not to laugh, but with Pam, she was just letting it all out. It made her wonder if Pam was more ticklish than anyone of them in this room. Cheyenne was happy about that fact because if Pam wasn’t ticklish, then this whole moment might have been different. “You sound so cute when you laugh like this! Hehehe” she teased.

Ann couldn’t help but laugh when she heard Cheyenne teasing Pam. The fact that Pam was called “cute” made her laugh because this woman was nothing but cruel to her and her friends. She was having her own fun tickling the armpits and loved looking at that face twisted in ticklish agony. Her eyes then went down towards the chest area, and she saw the larger breasts swaying, but they were covered by the shirt. A tingle went through her legs the more she thought about stripping Pam naked. It was something very erotic about that idea and she was reacting. She started to understand perhaps that’s why Pam and Penelope stripped her naked in the park. They were probably getting turned on by her torment. “Let’s make her laugh forever!!!” she teased as her fingers continued to press into the pits, sending more ticklish agony.

Pam felt those lobster claws on her sides, and those fingers in her armpits and she was going through a lot of ticklish anguish. She felt herself starting to get physically weaker. This was not a good feeling for her because it meant that she was being beaten by these women. Fear started to take hold in her mind because she couldn’t fight back and wondered just how long they were going to torture her. Her eyes then popped out when she felt something at her feet. Her socks were starting to come off!!! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MY SOCKS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE’S TAKING OF MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOCKS!!!!!!!” she screamed.

Cheyenne heard that and laughed. It meant her friend was removing those socks and was going to get her hands on Pam’s bare feet. She turned her head a little and saw Molly tugging away at both socks at the same time. She felt so proud of her at this moment, and hoped she really sends a strong message to Pam to never mess with her again. She turned her head back around and looked at Ann. “Hey Ann, let’s pause our tickling for a moment and let Pam truly realize the error of her ways. Hehehe” she said, then winked.

Ann stopped her finger tickling in the armpits and smiled. She moved her head a little to her right side and looked over Cheyenne’s left shoulder. She saw Molly pulling at the socks and she felt happy. It would be a fun moment to see Molly get her revenge on Pam. She then looked at Cheyenne’s cute face and winked back at her.

Molly felt a lot of nervousness in her body as her hands had the toe of the socks and was pulling them down. She could see them sliding down Pam’s legs and soon, they came off the heels and started to slide off the arch. Her breathing became shallow as she saw the pinkish skin getting exposed and it would be soon before she saw the naked feet. She couldn’t explain why she was so excited about seeing these feet. There was a strange sensation in her body because she liked the thought of baring these feet. She never really thought about feet throughout her life, just like she never thought about elbows. Feet were just a body part. But right now, there was something very pretty about the feet before her. The way the skin looked on the bottoms looked amazing. The socks then came off the balls of the feet and she kept tugging until they finally came off the toes! Molly held two empty socks in her hands and now, she could see the very naked feet of Pam. They were long and narrow, probably a size 9 or so, with medium length toes. The index toe was slightly longer than the big toe, and the rest of the toes descended in length. She saw flashes of the unpolished nails and saw how creamy the skin was on top of the feet. They just looked really pretty. She dropped the socks to the floor and wondered how that skin would feel as her hands slowly started to reach forward.

Pam was catching her breath from the earlier tickle assault on her sides with the lobster claws and the armpit tickling but had a large wave of fear. She felt her socks coming off her feet and now they were exposed! She started to really get nervous as she knew that a woman she loved to abuse mentally, was going to tickle her. The fingers on her feet through the socks were horrible, but now her feet were bare, and she was going to suffer. Her eyes then looked up and saw the smirk on Ann’s face, and then the smile on Cheyenne’s face. She hated the fact that these two were making her suffer, but they seemed to be enjoying the thought of Molly tickling her. Then a thought entered her mind. Pam knew that these women were “sweet girls”, and they wouldn’t truly try to hurt anyone. That’s why she went after them because she thought they were weak. Maybe if she were to appeal to their hearts, she could avoid what was surely going to be hell on her feet. “Please…don’t have her tickle my feet. It…it would be so cruel and mean. You all….*gulp* seem like the type to not let anyone suffer. You are not mean women. I am really hurting right now. Please…don’t let me suffer. I won’t be able to take it…” she pleaded.

Cheyenne heard that plea and initially, she thought Pam was right. She, Ann and Molly were not mean women at all. They were in fact very loving and caring people. However, she also knew that they had to stand up for themselves or people like Pam, or even as evil and cruel as Priscilla would always torment them. She slowly shook her head “no” and stared into Pam’s eyes. “Sorry Pam, but you were very mean to us. You were especially mean to Molly. She never did anything to you. All she wanted to do was go to school and learn. But you forced her to do your homework by tickling and humiliating her. You did that to all of us, but especially her. Think about what you did to me and Molly yesterday. Do you know how humiliating and soul crushing that was to us? All I thought about last night was how embarrassed I was. You made two young women experience something that should be in private and special. You forced us to touch each other in a way we never thought of. I have been through so much in my own life the last year, but my heart ached for my friend Molly. You put her through a lot of trauma and you show no remorse at all. So no, I am not going to stop her. I am not going to stop Ann. I am not going to stop myself from making sure you never do that again to us. No, we will not stop. You deserve this….” she told Pam, emotion crackling in her voice.

Pam heard what Cheyenne said and her heart sank. She knew that she was in trouble, and she was not going to be freed at the moment. She never thought about the consequences of her actions before and for the first time in her life, in this unique situation of being tickle tortured, she was going to be held accountable. Her body started to tremble as she could feel Molly’s fingers close to her feet. “Please….don’t do this to me…” she whispered.

Molly heard what Cheyenne told Pam and she felt her heart skip a beat. What Cheyenne said was very true and she loved the fact that her friend, the first person to ever truly wanted to be her friend in her entire life, was defending her and trying to help her. Her eyes got a little watery because of the happiness she was feeling, but she focused on the task at hand. She looked at Pam’s feet and saw them wiggling, the toes scrunching open and close and both soles trying to protect one another. She knew she had to do this. She reached down with her left hand and grabbed the right ankle. She pulled the foot a little to her left, keeping the right foot away from the left, so it couldn’t protect it. Molly then started to stroke the fingers of her right hand up and down the sole and instantly fell in love with it. The skin of the foot felt incredibly soft, and she felt all the tension in the right leg and ankle soar.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STTOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP!!!!” Pam wailed away in laughter as she felt those fingers sliding up and down her right foot. Having her foot tickled was a very overwhelming feeling and she felt helpless. She was already wearing down from the tickling by Cheyenne and Ann, now her sensitive foot was being tickled. The surge of ticklish energy ripped through her entire body and all she could do was laugh. She couldn’t get herself free. She couldn’t beg, she couldn’t even just disappear. All she could feel were fingers on her feet and very powerful laughter coming from her lungs.

Cheyenne giggled to herself as she heard Pam laughing hysterically. She was starting to enjoy watching her suffer from the tickling. She meant every word she told her. The incident the day before was very traumatizing not only for her, but her sweet friend. She had no idea why she was starting to enjoy the tortured laughter, but it felt good. It felt good to stand up to this woman and take control of this situation. In her mind, she felt as powerful as La Diabla. Watching the outlaw take control in so many situations, whether it was taking control of Priscilla, or even just teaching some of the men in Elu tribe certain techniques of hunting, it made her admiration grow and inspired her. She wondered if she could be as strong as La Diabla. To have that confidence and command the outlaw always displayed. Cheyenne felt right now, she was La Diabla. Pam was laughing hysterically, and she was in control. It felt amazing to be in this position and she wondered if she would be able to maintain this type of mindset over time.

Molly was truly starting to enjoy herself. Her fingers loved teasing the heel by scurrying faster over the skin and when she moved slowly to the arch, she felt the foot really reacting. She positioned her head to get a good look at the bottom of the foot. She could see how her fingers would touch that part of the arch that connected to the heel, and it sent the foot into spasms. She smiled with delight as her fingers now went into the arch and she could see the white lines forming in the skin. The sound of the shrill laughter coming from beyond Cheyenne’s body provided a wonderful soundtrack for her to continue. This was getting to be fun for her. She started to feel a passion for tickling this foot and the reaction she was getting. Molly then moved her fingers to the instep area and heard a squeal coming out from Pam. That made her laugh to herself, and she could even feel her own body get excited. She loved research and she wanted to find where all the sensitive spots were. Her mind remembered which parts of her own feet were sensitive when Pam tickled them, so she figured she should do the same.

Pam continued to laugh hysterically as she felt Molly’s fingers tickling her foot. It was becoming more agonizing for her as the intensity started to increase. It was bad enough she felt her right foot getting pulled away from her left foot, so she couldn’t protect it, it was bad enough when she felt those fingers on her heel, it was bad enough when the fingers trickled into her arch, but at this moment on her instep, it really bore into her mind that she was going to suffer. She felt the rest of her body starting to become more limp as if she was resigning herself to her ticklish fate. Thoughts of what she did to Molly last school year and yesterday flooded into her mind as she remembered how she was in control. How she was inflicting this same torture on that mousy girl. She didn’t know what was going to happen after this incident and then a scary thought entered her head. She tortured all three of these women and she also managed to strip them all naked. Pam thought to herself, “What if they strip ME naked?” That thought frightened her and she hoped they wouldn’t reach that level. That would truly be the ultimate humiliation. A woman who was destined for power and wealth, stripped naked by what she thought of as inferior women.

Molly started to giggle to herself as she continued her foot exploration. Her fingers stroked along the base of the toes, and she smiled when the toes started to really wiggle when she did it, and how they clamped down towards her fingers. When the toes did clamp down, she simply moved her fingers to tickle and tease the ball of the foot, which only made the foot shake left to right and the toes opened up again. She started to take a scientific approach to this foot tickling and wondered how certain techniques and patterns on the skin would make the foot react. She moved the tip of her right index finger to that spot in the center of the arch and slightly moved it upwards and tickled the spot where the arch connected to the ball of the foot. She heard a snort coming out and she laughed to herself. Molly then moved her right index finger from the middle of the ball of the foot and slowly scratched it to the outside edge of the ball and then quickly stroked it across the ball of the foot to the inside edge of the ball. “She is really ticklish! This is fun!” she said to herself.

Cheyenne couldn’t help but smile as she saw the anguish on Pam’s face. Whatever Molly was doing to the feet, it was very effective because Pam was screaming in laughter. She could see how red her face was getting and how her dark brown hair started to look a little sweaty. She could only imagine the fun Molly must have been happening. She then looked up at Ann who just had this radiant smile on her face. It felt amazing to her that both of her friends at this school were all working together against this woman. When she told them earlier this morning that she was going to stand up to Pam and refuse to do the research paper, they were scared. She told them that if they didn’t do it, then Pam would forever torment them, and they would be doing her work all the time. The fact she discovered Pam was ticklish was sheer circumstance but loved that it was very successful. It made her think about how Priscilla broke down and now it was Pam’s turn.

Molly continued her tickling assault on the right foot of Pam. She explored the ball of the foot, but now she was curious about the toes. She remembered her own toes being subjected to tickle torture and she wondered how Pam would react. She moved her fingers to the top part of the toes and started to slowly stroke that pale skin. She smiled when she saw the toes spreading and scrunching, but nothing could protect that area. This was a thrill to Molly as she continued to watch those toes react to her touches. It was fascinating to see the digits wiggling wildly and when she saw the opening, she put the tip of her finger directly between the crevice of the middle toe and index toe, pressing into the flesh where the toes connected to the foot. Molly felt those toes clamp down and heard a fresh scream of laughter coming from Pam. “Hehehehe hey guys! Her toes are really ticklish!” she said with joy.

Pam went into hysterical laughter when she felt that finger between her toes. She could not believe the intensity of the feeling and she clamped her eyes shut. Her body started to rock side to side as the sensations increased. She then tried to move her left foot over towards the right, but because her right leg was pulled away and Cheyenne was sitting on her thighs, she couldn’t get the foot over there. She tried one last attempt to get her arms free, but she was weakening and couldn’t get them from Ann’s grasp. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE’S TORTURING ME!!!!” she screamed.

Ann couldn’t help but chuckle when she heard Pam laughing hysterically. She also found it amusing that Molly was now getting into the foot tickling. She heard the sound of excitement in Molly’s voice, as though she was conducting a science experiment. What also delighted her was the look on Pam’s face. It looked like she was going to explode. It made her shudder to think how bad it would have been for Pam to be in that cavern in Santa Selena. If someone as ruthless and vicious as Helga got her hands on someone this responsive, no way would Pam survive. She would be broken just like the rest of the girls. Ann had a sadistic smile as she thought about how much fun that would have been to actually see Helga torment Pam. “Yes she is! Keep tickling her Molly, keep tickling her….” she instructed.

Molly was now moving her finger underneath the toes and giggled as she saw the toes scrunching again. When they did that, she simply tickled the big toe pad to see the toes open again. She started to feel a sense of strength. Like with her science experiments in class, she felt in control and wanted to continue to explore. The toes were quite sensitive, but she thought perhaps the arch was more ticklish. She then moved her fingers right back to the arch area and diddled her fingers there. She heard a snort of laughter coming from Pam and that made her smile. It also made her giggle when she heard Cheyenne’s and Ann’s reaction.

“Did she just snort? Hehehe” Ann asked.

“Hehehehe yes, she did. Molly must have gotten a really good spot!” Cheyenne responded.

Molly giggled and hearing her two friends having fun really made her feel good. Then her eyes looked over and she saw the left foot writhing and moving around. She was curious to see if that foot was just as ticklish or less. She remembered there was a slight difference in her own feet and now it was time to test her theory. “Hey guys, can I tickle her other foot too?” she asked.

Cheyenne slightly turned her head around and saw the look on Molly’s face. She thought it was cute that Molly was asking for permission to conduct revenge tickling. She smiled at her and nodded her head. “Of course you can! Have fun with both of her feet!”

“NOOOO!!! STAY AWAY FROM MY FEET!!!!” Pam screamed as she heard the conversation with these women. She did not want to be tickled anymore and having her other foot tickled was not going to help her. She didn’t know how ticklish the other foot was, but she was getting to be very tired and if it was very sensitive, her body might quit on her, and she would be totally submissive to this group.

“Thank you!” Molly said and then let go of Pam’s right ankle and moved her body over to the left foot. She saw the foot trying to move around, knowing that it would soon be tickled. She then reached out with her right hand and grabbed the ankle to hold the foot to the ground to prevent it from sliding. Then, with the fingers on her left hand, she started to stroke the arch area and smiled when she saw the foot desperately trying to get away. “hehehe she is very ticklish on her feet! Just like mine!” she grinned.

Pam started to giggle as she felt those light touches on her foot and with each poke and stroke, the sensation started to get worse. Then her giggles started to get stronger and soon her laughter started to get louder. She felt the fingers now moving all across the bottom of her foot, moving from the edges of her heel then right across the area. Then she shuddered as the fingers started to go into her arch and she felt it pressing into the flesh. This sent very strong ticklish shockwaves in her body and now the intensity was getting stronger. She desperately wanted this to end, and she had to get Molly to stop. “HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE MAKE HER STOP!!!!” she begged.

Cheyenne shook her head with pity as she heard Pam begging to get Molly to stop. She knew that Pam was really starting to break down and she wanted her to know how horribly she treated Molly and how she should experience consequences. Her adrenaline really started to flow as well as her emotions. “Why should we stop her? After all the mean things you said and done to her, why should she stop? You deserve this! You are so mean! You are mean to Ann, you are mean to me. You are REALLY mean to Molly! You call her very mean names. A troll? She is not a troll! She is a kind, loving, beautiful human being and you do everything you can to make her feel bad. I am not going to tell her to stop. She can keep going until she feels like stopping.” she told Pam.

Molly heard those words, and she paused her tickling for a moment. Hearing Cheyenne say those things started to make her emotional because she was right. Pam has been very cruel to her. She absolutely hated being called a troll. It made her feel extremely self-conscious about her looks almost to the point she thought she did look like the mythical creature. Hearing those words that she was a kind, loving and a beautiful person meant a lot to her, and she felt grateful that the beautiful tribal princess became her friend. Her eyes then looked over at the foot and now it was time to have more fun with the foot. She then started to scurry her fingers very rapidly over the arch area, trying to inflict as much tickle punishment as she could.

Pam roared in laughter when she felt those fingers moving in a dizzying pace across her arch and she could feel her body going limp. She was being pushed beyond her physical limits and her body was submitting to the moment. She also heard Cheyenne’s words and knew she was in trouble. She enjoyed calling Molly a troll because being honest with herself, she did resemble one. Now that taunt was coming back to haunt her, and she felt her own eyes welling up with tears. The tickle torture was finally breaking her, and she prayed it would end soon.

Molly continued to scurry her fingers across the arch, and she noticed something. She felt the foot was no longer trying to get away from her grasp. The toes stopped wiggling around and there was no resistance. She knew what that meant, and it gave her such delight. It meant Pam was breaking down and becoming compliant. Her eyes looked at those toes and she wondered if she should tickle them. Then she started to think that since Pam was appearing to submit, if she kept tickling this foot, it would go into pure torture. It made her think about how she felt when Pam and Penelope tormented her. Molly started to think that she could not be like them. Pam was tickled all over her body and her feet pushed her over the edge. She figured that Pam was done and perhaps learned a lesson. She stopped her tickling and let go of the ankle. She wanted to show mercy because she was not cruel like the woman she was tickling. “Ok, I am done. I am done tickling her feet. Hehehe” she told the group.

Cheyenne turned her head and saw Molly standing up. She felt joy because Molly had a good time getting her revenge. She then looked at Pam and she could see that she was a complete mess. Her face was getting really sweaty, her lips were dry, and a few small tears were slowly creeping down the face. “Yeah, I think she is done…” she said.

Ann saw Molly stand up and heard Cheyenne say that Pam looked finished. She felt a little bit disappointed because she wanted to truly torture Pam. She wanted her to pay for attacking her, tickling her and stripping her naked at the park, which made her relive all the trauma she suffered in the cavern. Those memories of being tortured to be prepared for a life of sex slavery was always tough for her. It was only about two months ago when she was freed, and she was still trying to recover. She looked down at Pam and saw the sweaty face. “Let’s tickle her armpits and tummy again! Let’s make her never want to torment us ever again!” she said with an evil smile.

Pam groaned when she heard Ann threaten to tickle her more. She was completely exhausted, and her body was very sensitive at the moment. She could not take another round as her body was done. “Please….don’t tickle me anymore…” she moaned.

Cheyenne saw the look on Ann’s face, and she knew just how much she wanted to get revenge. She felt that way too, but she had a better idea. She recalled what La Diabla did to Priscilla at the secret house and now she wanted to do the same. She knew Pam had a very big ego and it was time to bring her down. “Not yet….I have an idea. How about we strip her naked instead?” she asked.

Pam’s eyes opened wide as she heard that. They were going to strip her naked? That would be total humiliation. She stripped all three of them before, with the intent to completely humiliate them. Now, they were going to do it to her! “No!!! Please don’t strip me!” she yelled out.

Cheyenne heard that and she felt a sense of power. She was in control of this situation, and it felt good. Pam had fear in her eyes and in her voice and it was up to her to determine her fate. She started to understand why La Diabla was so powerful, as well as Darby. They knew how to be in control. “Well, why shouldn’t we strip you? All three of us were stripped by you! You completely embarrassed and humiliated us. It is only right we do it to you…” she said with a strong tone.

Pam shook her head as she was going to be stripped! She gasped as she felt Cheyenne’s hands reaching for the bottom of the shirt, that was just under her breasts. Her eyes went there, and she saw the shirt moving. “Please…please don’t do this to me!” she screamed out in fear.

“Ann…take her shirt. Wait for me to give you the nod, and I will get her pants...” Cheyenne instructed. She smiled at Ann then reached her hands down to the jeans button and unbuttoned it. She was feeling inspired and wanted to do the same thing that La Diabla did. “I wonder how you feel knowing that you are about to lose your pants…”.

Pam felt the button coming undone and her heart started to race. This was really about to happen to her! These small women were about to strip her naked and there was nothing she could do about it. Her body was too exhausted to fight, and she felt a sadness starting to wash over her. She looked at Cheyenne and she had to get her to not take her pants off. “Please…Cheyenne please don’t strip me…please.” she whimpered.

“Why not? You saw me naked. You saw Ann naked. And you saw Molly naked. We want to see you naked.” Cheyenne responded. She got to button undone and now she pulled open the flaps, exposing the silver colored underwear. She could now see that very pale skin below the navel and close to the groin. She then used both hands to grab the top of the pants and she started to tug them off the hips. Once the jeans came off the hips, she let go and placed her fingers on the underwear. She felt her body trembling as she had never done anything like this before. “I think your underwear should come off too...” she said.

Pam started to writhe as she felt her jeans come off her hips. She was getting close to having her most private area exposed and now she was in full panic. “Please Cheyenne! Don’t take off my underwear! That is too cruel!” she begged.

“Cruel? You want to talk about cruel, remember what you did to me and Molly last night. You and Penelope stripped us naked, and you made us, well, touch each other in a very personal way. That was cruel...” Cheyenne responded, anger starting to fill her body. Her fingers were still on the edge of the underwear, and she really wanted to pull them down, but she had a better idea. She took a deep breath and then looked at Pam directly in the eyes. “If you don’t want me to pull down your underwear, then I want you to apologize to all of us individually…” she requested.

Pam’s eyes went big as she was being told to apologize to each of them. She absolutely hated apologizing to people and when she apologized earlier to Cheyenne for calling her a bitch, she hated it. She shook her head “no” and started to beg. “I-I can’t… please just let me go. You all had your fun.”

Cheyenne shook her head in disbelief and figured she had to send Pam a message. Her eyes then went to Ann, and she winked. “Ann, can you please pull her shirt up?” she asked.

“Gladly!” Ann said with glee. She then started to pull the shirt up over the breasts, and now Pam’s chest covered by her bra was exposed. The size of the breasts was nice. They appeared to be a size C. She carefully placed the shirt above the breasts and wondered if it was time to take that bra off. For fun, she then slightly wiggled her fingers in the armpits.

“Hehehehehe hey!! You’re ticking me again! And cover me please!!” Pam begged.

“I suggest you apologize to us. Because next time, your bra will be taken off and I will take off your underwear…” Cheyenne threatened. She then started to slightly tug at the underwear and attempted to pull them down. It was time to embarrass Pam.

“Noooooo!!! Please don’t!!” Pam shrieked as she felt her underwear being pulled down slightly. She did not want to be stripped and now fear overtook her. She knew what she had to do to stop this, and her pride was already hurting. “Ok…I will do it. I will apologize…” she whimpered.

Cheyenne stopped tugging at the underwear, and she felt a sense of power flowing through her. She was still in disbelief that this plan was working, and she was actually in control. She really started to like it and hearing that fear in Pam felt really good for her. “Ok, apologize to Ann first. You know what you did, and I suggest you apologize like you mean it.” she warned.

Pam felt desperate and knew she had to do it. She started to feel shame and she truly hated this feeling. Her eyes then looked up at a grinning Ann and that really bothered her. “Ann….I’m..I’m sorry I tickled you in the park…” she said in a low voice.

Ann looked up at Cheyenne in disbelief. She didn’t know how to feel as she just heard an apology from a woman who never apologizes for anything. She looked back down at Pam and saw that fear in her eyes and she loved it. “Aww….thank you for that.” she told her.

Pam felt a sense of shame as she saw that glee on Ann’s face. She hated the fact she had to apologize, but if it would prevent her from being stripped naked, then she would just have to do it. Her eyes then went to Cheyenne. She gulped, then licked her lips. Her heart started to beat heavily, and she had to force herself to go forward. “I…I apologize Cheyenne…” she said quietly.

“Apologize for what?” Cheyenne asked, then started to tug at the underwear again.

“I apologize for attacking you and tickling you! Please don’t strip me!!! I’m sorry! I’m really sorry!” Pam whined.

Cheyenne nodded her head and figured that was good enough. But now it was time for her to have her friend get apologized to. She knew that Molly deserved an apology more than anyone else in this room. She really wanted her friend to have that weight of humiliation taken off her shoulders. It was like that moment she had when Priscilla apologized to her. She knew Molly deserved a true apology. “Ok, I accept. Now, apologize to Molly. Make it good. I want you to list out everything you did to her and apologize for each of them.” she instructed.

Molly stood there in shock. She heard Pam apologize to both Ann and Cheyenne, but now she was going to get one. Her emotions started to build up and she started to tremble. She went through a lot with Pam. The incident in the last school year was very traumatizing to her as she was tickle tortured by Pam and forced to do a research paper. She lost a lot of sleep trying to do that paper and her own because she feared another round of torture. This school year, she heard her friend Cheyenne was tickled tortured by Pam, and then Ann. Then the previous night, she was once again forced to do the research paper by getting stripped completely naked and ridiculed because of how her body looked. On top of that, she was still tickled tortured and then in the most humiliating experience of her young life, she had her first sexual experience. Her private area was rubbing against her friend’s and they both had a tremendous orgasm. She was still trying to recover from that shame and even though she got a little measure of revenge against Pam by tickling her feet, to hear her apologize for all the cruel things she did would mean the entire world to her. She looked down at Pam and her knees were knocking and her heart was beating a million miles a minute.

Pam heard Cheyenne’s instructions and she felt her face getting red. Her eyes looked up to her left side and she saw Molly standing there. She could tell the young woman was trembling and this felt completely embarrassing. This was something she did not want to do. She owned Molly! Why should she have to apologize to her? Her mind was in turmoil because if she apologized, that meant she submitted herself to Molly in her mind. She started to shake her head “no” as she just could not bring herself to doing that. “I…I…I can’t. Not her. Not anyone but her…” she said meekly.

Cheyenne heard that response and she felt angry. She was not happy that Pam was not going to apologize to Molly, and it reminded her when Priscilla did not want to apologize to her. She knew she had to force the action at this point. She wanted her friend to feel relief and Pam was refusing to give Molly that peace of mind. “Fine then…” she simply said, then let go of the underwear and started to run her fingers up and down the exposed stomach.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! HAHAHAHAHAHA” Pam screamed out she was not prepared for that action. Her body felt really sensitive and felt overwhelmed by the sensations. Her eyes shut tight, and she tried to writhe her body. Then her eyes popped open again as she felt her bra starting to come off!

Ann heard that refusal to apologize to Molly, so she decided it was time to humiliate Pam. She started to pull the bra upwards, and the bottoms of the breasts were exposed, and the nipples were just about to be exposed. She felt anger in her voice, and she really wanted to humiliate Pam while Cheyenne tickled her. “Let’s see what you have!” she screamed out.

Pam felt the bra coming off and it was just about to come off when the tickling stopped and now her underwear was being pulled down as well. She felt some of the room air flowing through her groin and it would be moments before her most personal areas were exposed. This set off a large wave of panic and she had to stop it! “OK OK OK!!! I WIL DO IT!!! I WILL DO IT!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Cheyenne let go of the underwear, then put her right hand in the air to let Ann know to stop for a moment. “Apologize to her…do it now.” she said calmly and in a very strong tone. She was so angry and that feeling of rage was building again.

Pam swallowed hard and looked at Molly. This was the worst feeling in the world to her, but she had no choice. “Molly….I’m sorry…Ok? I’m sorry….” she muttered.

“Sorry for what? Do it….” Ann said, getting into the moment. She wanted this moment for Molly as well.

Pam looked at both Cheyenne and Ann and they both had a look of anger on their faces. This was a very surreal moment to her as she never thought either woman could have this much anger and desire for revenge. She then looked at Molly and figured it was time to do what she was being forced to do. “Ok!! Molly, I am sorry for being mean to you. I am sorry I made you do my research paper. I am sorry….for tickling you. I am sorry for stripping you naked….I am sorry….I am sorry for forcing you to….you know, have sex with Cheyenne…and I am sorry…sorry for calling you troll…” she told her. Her eyes then looked down towards Cheyenne to see if that was acceptable.

Molly felt her emotions coming out as she heard that apology. She knew Pam was forced to say those things, but it felt really good to hear it. She felt herself about to cry and she held it back. She looked at Ann who had a smile on her face and then Cheyenne. That face had a look of satisfaction and determination on it. She then looked back at Pam. “Ok…thank you...” she said, then removed her glasses to wipe the tears building up in her eyes. She then turned around, so she could fight back her happiness.

Cheyenne almost let some tears out because she knew exactly how Molly felt at this moment. She experienced that same feeling when the evil Priscilla apologized to her. It was surreal that she was witnessing the exact same situation but this time, she was La Diabla and Molly was her. This was a new feeling to her, and she loved it. She then looked back down at Pam and focused her eyes. There was one more thing to handle. “Now, we are not going to do your paper. You will do your own work. From this point forward, you will leave us alone. Pam, just leave us alone. Just leave us alone.” she told her.

“I still think we should strip her! She really deserves this!” Ann said. She really wanted to make Pam pay for humiliating all of them.

Cheyenne looked up and saw her friend Ann desiring further revenge. She knew that Ann was still trying to recover from the trauma of the cavern, but she wanted to stop all of this. “That’s ok. We are not cruel like her. We are different. We got what we came for. I don’t think she will bother us again. If she does, then we will simply find her again, tickle her and strip her.” she said, looking at Pam.

Pam felt her eyes watering as she was humiliated from forcing to apologize and being told to not bother them again. The realization that her entire plan of forcing these women to submit to her was over. She was threatened with another tickle attack and even an embarrassing stripping if she went after them again. She felt so humbled at this moment, and she just wanted them to leave. “Ok…please. Leave me alone…”

Cheyenne heard that tone in Pam’s voice and she knew she won this moment. She felt herself calming down and it was time for them to go. She started to stand up from off of Pam and she walked over to Molly. Molly’s back was turned, and she hugged her from behind. She put her head next to Molly’s head on the right side and whispered into her ear. “It’s over now. She probably will never bother you again. Let’s go...”

Molly heard those words in her ear, and she had tears starting to come down from her eyes. She could not believe this moment. A large wave of relief flowed over her body as her nightmare might actually be over. She started to tremble, then felt Cheyenne standing to her right side, and wrapping her arm around her shoulders. “Thank you...” she said very softly.

Ann let go of Pam’s arms and stood up. She saw both Molly and Cheyenne have a moment, and it did her heart good. Her admiration of the tribal princess grew a hundred fold and she was happy to be around her. Remembering just how caring and helpful Cheyenne was to her in the Santa Selena sheriff’s station made her feel really emotional. That was a very sweet time for her as she saw just how loving Cheyenne’s spirit was and now, she was doing the same for another innocent young woman. Ann started to feel Cheyenne was a true hero and looked up to her. She also felt her heart fluttering a little because she thought she was the most beautiful woman she has ever seen. Her eyes then went down towards Pam, and she felt satisfaction because she looked like a train wreck. For someone who walked this campus with an air of superiority, she loved the way she was humbled and broken. Ann then saw Molly and Cheyenne leave the room and she decided to go to. Right before she left, she turned towards Pam to give her one last piece of her mind. “Don’t ever bother us again. If you do, then I am going to play with those tits of yours and maybe even between your legs. You are probably really ticklish there too. Let’s see how you like being forced to cum…hehehehe” she teased, then left.

Pam laid on the floor utterly exhausted and feeling completely humiliated. Those three women pushed her beyond her limits and now her ego was a wreck. Her mind was spinning and even wondering if she should one day get revenge. After all, Penelope wasn’t here to help her and perhaps together they could exact their revenge. She knew she couldn’t do it anytime soon, but if the opportunity ever arose again, she might do it! A streak of fear then coursed through her body because she knew if she failed, she would be naked!

Cheyenne, Molly and Ann left the residence hall and started walking back to Cheyenne’s room. All three ladies were still trying to comprehend what had just happened. They just finished forcing their tormentor Pamela LeClair to apologize for everything she has done to them during this first part of the school year. They all felt a huge sense of relief knowing that their troubles may very well be behind them, and they can just live their lives and go to school in peace. Cheyenne and Molly felt the most relieved as they knew they would not be doing Pam’s research paper. They each had a lot of energy as they started to truly recognize what happened.

“I can’t believe it. We really won’t be doing the paper?” Molly asked, feeling much better.

“Nope, we will not! Hehe we will only do our own schoolwork.” Cheyenne told her. She was feeling really good knowing that she could just go to school now and it felt even better seeing Molly happier.

“That was absolutely incredible! I mean, did we really just tickle torture Pam? We almost stripped her naked too! It feels like a dream...” Ann said, her adrenaline still flowing.

“Yeah, it is kind of crazy, right? Hehehe” Cheyenne giggled.

“HEY CHEYENNE!” a voice cried out.

Cheyenne stopped in her tracks, as well as her companions and turned her head. Her eyes grew big as she saw someone coming towards her. Her adrenaline really started to kick in and she wondered what was about to happen. The woman approaching her was Penelope!!!

“Wait a moment, I want to talk to you.” Penelope requested as she got closer. As she approached the group, she noticed they seemed to be in very good spirits. It surprised her because the last time she saw them, both Molly and Cheyenne were emotional wrecks after having made each other have a humiliating orgasm.

Cheyenne turned to both Molly and Ann and held up her hand. “You both wait right here. I will talk to her. If it looks like she will attack me, get me out of there, ok?” she requested.

“Ok...be careful.” Ann said. She then saw Cheyenne walking towards Penelope, and she wondered if it was time for Penelope to suffer as well. After all, it was actually Penelope who stripped her naked in the park. She deserved to have her comeuppance as well.

Cheyenne began to approach Penelope and she felt really nervous. She felt her emotions starting to stir because she thought this same woman was going to be her friend. She had helped her out with her math homework, and they were really getting along. But the previous night, Penelope had stripped Molly naked and completely embarrassed her. Her own foot was tickled by Penelope when she and Molly had their vaginas rubbing against each other. It broke her heart and she felt betrayed. As she got closer to Penelope, she saw a look of sadness on the face. Cheyenne was also going to be cautious in case she tried something, even if they were in public. “I am here. What do you want?” she asked coldly.

Penelope heard that tone in Cheyenne’s voice and she understood why. She could see the tribal princess looking really cautious and she had to maintain a non-threatening disposition. “I…just wanted to say… I’m sorry. I won’t keep you long as I know I am the last person you want to see. I’m really sorry for what I did to you and Molly last night. It…it is when I am with Pam, I get swept up in her actions and….I just think that I hurt you and I wanted to say….I’m sorry.” she said, her voice cracking with emotion as she held her head down.

Cheyenne was stunned to hear that Penelope was apologizing for what happened the previous night. She did have a lot of hurt, and a lot of anger, but she could see that Penelope was emotional. She kept thinking she should yell at Penelope, but if this woman was brave enough to apologize without being forced like Pam, then perhaps she could be kind to her. After all, she accepted the apology of a woman she truly hated and did far worst things to her back in Mexico and Santa Selena, so surely, she could be ok with this woman in front of her. She closed her eyes for a moment, then looked right back at Penelope. “Ok..I accept your apology. But I do want you to know you hurt me and you hurt Molly. I thought you were nice. I thought we had a fun time studying and then you...well, you know.” she told her.

Penelope lifted her head and she felt grateful that Cheyenne accepted her apology. She also heard every word Cheyenne said and she agreed with it. She did enjoy studying with Cheyenne and she did betray her and humiliated Molly too. “Thank you…that means a lot to me. I know I did you and her wrong. I don’t know if you will ever talk to me again and I would understand. I just…well, I wanted to thank you for helping me too. I got a B on my math test, and I would have never have done that without your help.” she told her.

“You got a B? That is very good. I knew you could do it. I hope you keep studying hard because you do have the ability to do well. Maybe I will see you around campus sometime. I hope you keep doing well.” Cheyenne told her. She didn’t want to spend too much time with her as she was still hurt by the betrayal.

“Yeah, I will see you around. Thank you, Cheyenne. I really mean it. You are very nice, and I appreciate everything you did for me. I hope one day, we…………we could be friends. Thank you…” Penelope responded. She then turned around and started to walk away. She knew she shouldn’t push it and was happy that Cheyenne did not yell at her or treat her badly. She figured she would go see Pam tomorrow as she just wanted to be by herself and try to figure out what she would do going forward. Penelope then stopped in her tracks, faced the group and yelled out, “I’m sorry Molly!” then turned back around and started to walk away quickly.

Cheyenne was surprised by that comment, and she turned around and saw Molly standing there surprised. She approached her friends and smiled. “She just wanted to apologize for what happened. We didn’t even have to force her.” she said.

“Wow…I can’t believe she apologized too. What an amazing day…” Molly said.

Cheyenne and her friends then began to walk back to her room to try and unwind after this eventful day and it was still morning! As they entered her room, she could feel the relief of the moment and then sat on her bed. She saw Molly sit on her roommate’s bed, and Ann sit in the chair at her desk. She then leaned back and exhaled loudly. “What a day! Hehehe” she giggled.

Ann couldn’t help but laugh as she saw Cheyenne expressing herself so freely. She really started to adore the beautiful woman and she was so happy to know her. It still amazed her how much strength and leadership Cheyenne showed during that incident with Pam. She could see why she was so helpful and amazing back in Santa Selena. As she learned that she was the daughter of the Chief of the Elu tribe, it all made sense. Cheyenne was a born leader even if she may not have realized it. Her heart started to get excited as she felt herself getting more and more attracted to her. Ann started to blush thinking that she might be developing a crush on her, and a quick thought went through her mind of what it would be like to make love to her. She then tried to clear her mind quickly as she didn’t want to lust after her right now. She did remember she had to run some errands before they were to meet for lunch later. “This was truly an amazing morning. Our great leader Cheyenne helped save us! Hehehehe”

Cheyenne sat back up and started to blush. She adored the compliment, but she didn’t feel like she was some kind of leader. She just wanted to help her friends. “Don’t say that! I am not a leader. You are my friends. Hehehe” she giggled.

“No, you are a leader. You were meant to be one. From Santa Selena to here at St. Helena’s, you are something special. I am glad we met up again and thankful you are my friend.” Ann told her. She meant every word she was saying as this was twice Cheyenne was very helpful to her in life. She then looked at her pocket watch and as much as she wanted to stay, she knew she had to take care of her errands first. “I hate to leave right now, but I have to handle some errands. Are we still meeting for lunch at noon?” she asked.

“You know how to make someone feel shy…hehehehehe” Cheyenne told her as she felt happy about the compliment. She looked over at Molly who was smiling as though she agreed with the sentiment. “Yes, we are still meeting at noon. We can all meet at the cafeteria, ok?” she mentioned.

Ann then stood up and started to head to the door. She took another look and was feeling really nervous. She wanted to do something, and it was going to be really bold of her. “Ok, see you two at noon! Hey Cheyenne, can I tell you something really quick?” she asked.

“Sure...” Cheyenne responded then stood up. She walked over to Ann, and they headed for the door. The door opened up and she saw Ann face her with a shy smile on her face. “What did you want to tell me?” she asked.

Ann looked over into the room again and saw Molly looking at a book on the desk and not towards them. It was a moment of truth for her. “I just want to say thank you again. You mean a lot to me, and I truly think you are the most amazing woman I have ever met. I also wanted to do this….” she whispered. She then put her face closer to Cheyenne’s and then planted her lips on Cheyenne’s and gave her a kiss that didn’t last too long, but enough to send a message. Her arousal spiked as she felt Cheyenne’s very soft lips and she wished they could do more. She broke the kiss and blushed. “See you at noon...” she whispered, then quickly left, with her face turning red.

Cheyenne stood there in utter shock as she saw Ann rush off after kissing her. She didn’t know how to react to the kiss and her mind started to spin. It felt very nice, and it sent a tingle throughout her body, all the way to her toes. She didn’t know what to say or do, so she slowly turned back around and went inside her room after closing the door again. She walked over to her bed and sat down. She snapped out of her daze as she saw Molly sitting there looking at her.

“Hello! Earth to Cheyenne! Are you there? Hehehe” Molly laughed. She didn’t see the kiss and wondered why Cheyenne seemed so distant.

“hehehe yes, I am here. Wow, what a morning…” Cheyenne giggled then sighed.

Molly looked at her friend and her heart started to feel for her. The amount of gratitude she had for her overwhelmed her and she could feel herself getting emotional. She stood up from the bed and walked over towards Cheyenne. She sat down on her right hand side and felt nervous. She reached out with her left hand and held Cheyenne’s right. “Cheyenne, I want to tell you something. I-I want to get this off my chest. Can I talk to you?” she asked as she held her head down because she was feeling nervous.

Cheyenne felt Molly’s hand on hers and she smiled. She could tell she was emotional, and she wondered what she had to tell her. Her mind had a quick thought of “what if she tells you she is in love with you?”, but she dismissed it and was open to whatever was told to her. “Of course you can. What’s on your mind?” she asked softly.

(Author's insert. This is where you listen to Cheyenne's soundtrack song. Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastion: Battle Scars instrumental https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=JXk4AgLDBcM remove space)

“Well….” Molly began. She felt a lump in her throat as she lifted her head and stared at Cheyenne’s face. She saw that look of concern and understanding on there and it made her feel a little better. “…I just want to say thank you. Thank you for everything you have done for me.” she said softly.

“Oh, you don’t have to thank me for anything. You’re my friend.” Cheyenne responded with a smile. She then could see Molly’s eyes getting watery behind those glasses.

“No, I have to. You see, for all of my life, I was always afraid that no one would want to be my friend. I was always the strange little girl who liked science and books. None of the other girls would play with me and I was always by myself. I didn’t know how to really interact with people because I am so shy. I was called names sometimes and it hurt my feelings. I just wanted to have friends like everyone else. There wasn’t a lot of mean people towards me, just a few, but I’m so shy….” Molly said as she started to tell Cheyenne how she felt. She felt a tear coming down her left eye as she was going to pour her heart out in gratitude. “I came to this school to get my education and even though I am an adult, I was still so shy and awkward towards others. People still think I am weird. You saw how Pam and Penelope treated me. They called me a troll so many times, I actually started to believe them…” she said as another tear fell down her face.

Cheyenne’s heart melted as she heard Molly’s words. She felt so bad for her friend as she saw the tears. She squeezed her hand and had a small smile. “You’re not a troll Molly. You’re a really good person. I like being your friend.” she whispered back.

“That’s the thing. That right there. That is why I want to thank you. You are the first person who really wanted to be my friend. You didn’t make fun of me, or think I was weird. You…you treated me like I matter. Like I am someone. We have only been in school for a little over a month and it has been the most amazing time of my life. I feel like I can be who I am, and you accept me. You have no idea just how much that means to me. You are my friend and I love you for that. I just wanted to let you know that you gave a shy and awkward young woman the greatest gift in her life. Being my friend and caring about me.” she said as she let more tears come out.

Cheyenne heard those words, and she felt her own eyes starting to water. She absolutely adored those words and the fact she made this person feel worthwhile was an amazing feeling. A single tear fell from her right eye, and she smiled. “Molly….I don’t know what to say…” she said with emotion.

“You don’t have to say anything. Thank you, Cheyenne. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you so much. I feel so happy right now, I can’t stop crying. What you did for me with Pam, I….I just can’t describe how much I feel being so relieved. You are a true blessing and I look forward to the rest of the school year being around you. Thank you…thank you so much...” Molly told her, then she let go of Cheyenne’s hand and reached her arms forward to give her a hug.

Cheyenne let her own tears fall as she loved this moment. She just gave someone a sense of happiness and that made her extremely happy. She could feel the love in that hug and could even hear small cries of joy. “You’re welcome, Molly…thank you for being such a great friend to me.” she whispered into her ear.

Molly then broke the hug and looked at Cheyenne’s crying face. It warmed her heart as she shared this emotional moment with her. She then started to laugh a little as she removed her glasses, so she could wipe away the tears. “Look at us...hehehehe just a couple of crybabies. Hehehe” she giggled.

Cheyenne giggled back and she started to wipe the tears from her own eyes. She loved the smile Molly had on her face and felt so happy for her. “Yeah, we are. Hehehehe” she laughed.

Molly then took a deep breath as this next conversation piece was going to be really awkward. “I also wanted to tell you that what happened between us last night was very weird. I-I never had any kind of a sexual experience before, and that was the most humiliating moment in my entire life. But I am glad it happened with you. I mean, when we were connected, I didn’t know what to think.” she said as she kept her eyes closed out of embarrassment.

Cheyenne felt a lump in her throat as she remembered what took place. She did feel Molly’s vagina on hers and that resulting orgasm was quite strong. “Yeah, I know what you mean. I am sorry that happened.” she said and felt herself blushing.

“It’s ok. I mean, I am not happy that Pam forced us to do that, but I want to say…you did feel good. I’m so embarrassed for saying that I’m sorry.” Molly said as her eyes remained closed out of shyness.

Cheyenne couldn’t help but blush at that comment. It did feel good, even if it was being forced upon them. “Yeah, it did….it did feel good.” she said. She didn’t know what else to say.

“I guess we are closer now. Hehehe” Molly joked. She did mean what she said about it feeling good. She then decided she would drop the subject for now.

“Hehehe yeah, we really are.” Cheyenne said back with a smile.

Molly then put her glasses back on and simply smiled. “So, we will meet for lunch at noon? I want to go back to my room to do a few things and you know, clean myself up a little. Hehehehe” she smiled.

Cheyenne nodded her head and smiled. “Yes, we will meet for lunch my friend. I will see you in a few hours.” she told her.

Molly then stood up and started to head towards the door. Her body felt light, and it was such a great sense of relief that she had. She got to the door, slowly opened it and looked at Cheyenne one more time. “I will see you later. Thank you….” she said with a small wave then left.

Cheyenne waved back and then saw the door close. She started to fan herself after that emotional moment as she felt her body heat rise. It was a very emotional morning for her. She woke up feeling horrible after being stripped naked, then she read that letter from La Diabla which motivated her to take a stand against Pam and made her apologize for what happened. Then after it was all over, she got a kiss from Ann and then an emotional moment with Molly. “What a morning…I guess I should do some studying or something.” she told herself.

Cheyenne then looked over at the box that contained her letters and she smiled. She figured she could respond to a few of them, starting with La Diabla’s. She reached over and took the letter out and unfolded it. Then she grabbed her notebook with a piece of paper and a pen. She then sat back on her bed, her back on the pillow against the wall, her knees bent with her feet on the bed, and she took the pen in her left hand and prepared to start writing with the notebook on her lap. She wanted to use the emotion of the moment to write to her dear friend.

“Qalataga, or whatever you want to be called hahaha!,

Your letter was so beautiful and so sweet. First, as you can tell, Aleshanee is crazy! I told you! I hope you tickle her good! Anyway, I have to tell you a story about what happened to me on this day, and I hope you will be proud of me. You remember that mean woman named Pam, I told you about? Well, guess what I did………”

END

Character featured in this chapter:

03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png

POST CREDITS SCENE

Set during the immediate aftermath of The Deputy & The Outlaw: Justice

A lone figure was on a boat sailing over the Pacific Ocean. It was a warm afternoon and the boat was heading back home. The figure watched the water closely and found peace in the waves and ripples. This person had a lot on their mind and needed to get peace of mind. The person then saw the dock appearing and they smiled. The person saw two men standing at the dock as the boat finally arrived.

“Welcome back, Thalia. Christos has been eagerly awaiting your return.” one of the men said.

Thalia climbed off the boat and started to head up the pathway to the mansion of Christos Andino in the coastal town of Playa Del Arena. She spent the last two days in the California town of Santa Selena gathering information. She went to the town to find out why the scheduled sex slave purchase did not take place. She had learned a lot about what happened and her own emotions were affected. She learned the sex trafficking ring was busted and the leaders of that ring, Priscilla Montenegro and Gloria Wellington, had been arrested. She learned of the action on her first day when she visited a sandwich shop and the shopkeeper told her the ring was discovered. She decided to stay an extra day to see what would happen. What really bothered her was discovering two friends of hers were arrested. The Russian bounty hunters, Helga and Svetlana, were captured and currently sitting in jail. It bothered her because those two women were nearly invincible. She trained with them. She worked with them. They had formed a strong bond with one another and they would often interact when dealing with sex slaves. Knowing that they were both in custody only made her upset. Her employer Christos was upset over not getting sex slaves, she was upset over not having her friends. She had learned Helga was captured by Deputy Darby Reeves.

During her stay in Santa Selena, she took the time to read as much as she could about the situation and even chatted with some townsfolks. She learned that the famed deputy from Plotsville had successfully infiltrated Gloria Wellington’s mansion, and eventually brought down the entire ring. She had no idea how a single woman could possibly end that efficient sex trafficking ring, and defeat Helga. She saw other names, such as Bessie Johnson of Brusheville, and a Cheyenne of the Elu tribe, but from their descriptions, they were too small to possibly beat Helga. The Russian was a true fighting machine. She remembered their sparring sessions and they would be stretched to their limits. She saw a picture of Darby, and even though the woman looked athletic, she still found it hard to believe she could singlehandedly beat Helga. She had no idea how Svetlana was caught, but somehow Darby must have gotten to her as well. This really angered Thalia. All she thought about was Darby. She wanted to punish her. She wanted to make her suffer. She had a strong desire to break her. She could not allow Darby to defeat her friends and get away with it. Thalia loved a challenge as well. If this Darby Reeves could beat Helga, it could mean that she could take her to her limits. She had a desire to challenge Darby and felt defeating this hero would be a great accomplishment. She finally arrived inside the mansion, and she saw Christos approaching her. He had a smile on his face, and she was sure he was eager to learn her report.

“Thalia!! You have returned! Good to see you! I trust your trip was most successful?” Christos asked.

“Yes, it was successful in learning things. But it is not good news. I learned some deputy from Plotsville had infiltrated Gloria Wellington’s mansion and she is the one responsible for bringing down the ring.” Thalia reported.

“What??! ONE woman brought down the entire ring?! How could that be? ONE woman? Wait, the deputy was a woman??!!! How is she even part of law enforcement?” Christos responded. He was stunned to learn a single woman was able to take down a very lucrative crime ring. He started to feel a little angry as he thought about the fact his plan of having a few new sex slaves was ruined, but also his opportunity to possibly joining the operation.

“Yes, it was one woman. There were some other names, but they were insignificant. This woman apparently is a major hero in her hometown. I still can’t believe she was able to defeat Helga. Christos, I want to find this woman. I want to break her.” Thalia requested. She thought about Darby ever since she heard the name. She wanted to bring down the woman who presented quite the challenge and took away her friends.

“How the hell did she beat them?? So my chance to get fresh pussy was ruined by this Darby? Well, we don’t have time for her right now. I got word that another ring has some fresh ladies available. It is in Southeast Asia. We will depart today, as it will be a very long trip. Then, we go back home.” Christos told her.

“What? We are leaving? Christos, let me stay behind and take care of this Darby Reeves. I want to destroy her. She took my friends away AND she took your fresh supply of pussy away.” Thalia told him. She figured if she appealed to his out-of-control sexual desires, she could remain in Mexico and go find Darby.

“I understand your anger, Thalia. I want to see her pay as well. She destroyed my chance to join in on the operation. But, I was told about this new ring. I came all the way from Greece to get new slaves! I want to add to my collection. I need YOU to be with me and break in these new girls. This Darby person will be around. You can always return later and get revenge for the both of us.” Christos told her. He kept thinking about the new slaves and wanted to get them into his harem.

Thalia was a little frustrated as she wanted to go after Darby right now. She knew Christos loved new slaves and her job was to help break them in. But her desire for revenge was raging right now. “How about this? I can send Carissa with you. She can break them in. Please, let me take care of this Darby Reeves. In fact, when I break her, I will bring her to you. She is tall! She is a redhead as well! She would be an amazing addition to the harem!” she told him, once again appealing to his sexual appetite.

“Hmmm…that does sound intriguing. I don’t have any redheads. But Carissa is on her way to helping Rose. That leaves you. You are my best soldier, Thalia. I need you for this. I trust no others. Don’t worry, my friend. You will have your chance to bring me this redheaded deputy. Now, prepare yourself to go. We leave this evening. We have a long trip. Just think, I will get some fresh pussy from Southeast Asia! I can’t wait!” Christos responded while rubbing his hands together. He then turned around and walked away. He had to get ready for his very long trip. He also thought that he was about to circle the entire globe by the time he returned home. That would be an amazing achievement for him, even if it took months to complete.

Thalia felt disappointment in her orders. She thought about getting to Darby and now she had to wait several months before she would be able to inflict her revenge. She didn’t tell Christos, but she kept a newspaper article from Santa Selena that featured the arrests of Gloria and Priscilla. She pulled the article out and read the quote to herself once again. It read:

“I am absolutely happy I was able to help bring an end to this horrible trafficking ring. These poor women were abused and tormented by these evil women, and I felt it was muh duty to help bring them to justice. I had some help from some amazing friends of mine, and I would say one of the most satisfying moments was bringing to justice the Russian bounty hunter, Helga. She was ruthless and vicious, so seeing her pay for her crimes brings me great joy. I can say this to any other bounty hunters out there. If ya dare try to harm innocent women, I will find you and I will bring you to justice! You have been warned……”

Thalia put the article back in her pocket and started to seethe once again. That quote seemed like a direct challenge to her. She wanted to find Darby and break her. It may take months, but she would eventually capture her, break her will and enjoy having her part of Christos’ harem. Nothing would give her great satisfaction than to make Darby suffer. “Your time will come, Deputy Darby. I will make you mine. You and anyone you care about will suffer for what you did. You think you can beat me? You are in for a very rude awakening…..” she whispered to herself as she then walked away to get ready for this very long trip.

Thalia's soundtrack song: Ridge Holland theme song "Can't stop winning" https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=6Rlq68OaToQ (remove space)

Ok fans, there you go! Cheyenne's story is done. Like I mentioned before, I have strong feelings for this character. I hope you enjoyed her and look forward to seeing her again in the future. This Phase 3 is half way over now. The next series will feature two characters from the previous phase, Phoebe Wellington and Bessie Johnson titled: The Heiress. Think of it like another spinoff much like Cheyenne's series was. Then following that series, we have the individual sagas for both La Diabla (Outlaw for Hire) and Darby (Deputy's Apprentice) and then we finish Phase 3 with The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution. You can already tell a great threat is looming with Thalia lurking behind the scenes. Yes, a lot more exciting things are coming! The stories will get much longer and more action packed! Your comments are most welcomed!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back