• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) The Heiress Part 4 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello fans! It is that time again. Time for another chapter in this individual series for characters Phoebe Wellington and Bessie Johnson. We are halfway through and these final three parts will continue to show they dynamics and perhaps answer some questions you may have had regarding the characters. It is more of the plot side now. But before we begin, I want to thank all of you. First, some history. December 11, 2020. What is that? That was the date the very first chapter of this entire saga debuted. Deputy's Peril part 1. 2 years ago. Wow, time flies. But there is no way in the world this saga would have come this far without all of you. I take my fans very seriously and I truly am grateful for all of you for following the lives of these characters. As you can tell, there is a LOT of material. These chapters are entire series for other writers. They have come out week after week after week for months. You think I would take a lot of my own personal free time to write all of this stuff if I didn't have the love and support of all of you. YOU fuel this series with your comments. Your excitement gives me the motivation to continue writing this saga. I truly love the characters and everything, but if no one liked this series, this would have ended a LONG TIME AGO. I still have plans for future phases. This saga could truly go on for quite some time, if you want it. So, I wanted to thank all of you for your support. Some of you rarely post on the forum, but you took the time to comment on the story. I hope MORE of you do the same. Let me know what you think, which character you love, just let me know. I also wanted to thank footnote24 for nominating Deputy's Universe for the Golden Feather award for 2022. I don't do this often, but I would really love it if you vote for this saga when the time comes, and these ladies win this prestigious award. You are the reason Deputy's Universe continues to grow and I spend the time to bring you these stories! Thank you again. Now, onto the next chapter of The Heiress!

PART 4

TWO DAYS LATER

Kylie came back inside the Wellington mansion after returning from a trip to the nearest local town, which was 7 miles away. She went with some of the staff, including the chef, to bring back supplies for the house. There was food, and other household and yard items that were needed. Since the Wellington mansion was remote, the house was stocked up on items that could last for months if necessary. They did not want to keep going to the distant town if they didn’t have to. While she was in town, she had a meeting with someone that no one else knew about. It was a fruitful meeting, even though she started to feel a little guilty. She was enjoying her time at this mansion and was still learning how to be a maid. She liked working with Vera, she loved working with Bessie and loved working for Phoebe. They treated her well, and Bessie would help her learn certain cleaning techniques and styles. Vera was also very helpful, and she grew to really like her. That meeting was about something she had to do, and now she had some regrets. She helped bring in some items and then it was time for her to go do her other chores. She then went into the hallway and then ran into her boss, Bessie.

“Oh, hi Kylie! How was the trip to town?” Bessie asked her. She wanted to check up on her. She liked working with Kylie as it was a good feeling to help someone so young learn things and grow. Kylie did struggle sometimes with things, but she liked how she remained determined to get it right. She was confident the young lady would start to really enjoy being a maid.

“It was nice. I mean, it was a long trip, but we managed to get the necessary items and bring them back. Thank you for sending me. It was very, um, fun. Hehe” Kylie responded back.

“Good! You are really doing a great job, Kylie. I will let you go back to work now.” Bessie told her, then she paused. “Oh, I almost forgot. I asked Vera and asked some other staff members about this. Have you seen a brooch recently? It is a large one, with a shiny ruby in the center. It was in the Red room, where Gloria stored some things.” she asked.

“I-I haven’t seen it. Sorry…” Kylie responded.

“Ok. I wonder where it went. It seems like several of her items are missing lately. Phoebe wants to take some of those items and place them in the safe, along with other important documents. I guess I will keep looking. Thanks, Kylie…” Bessie responded as she then walked away.

Kylie looked at Bessie walking away and then headed back to work. The day continued to move along and soon it was evening. It was a very busy day and after she helped get dinner ready, and served Phoebe, she then got a chance to finally relax in the maid’s quarters. She walked inside and found her bed. She plopped down on the bed and moved her body all the way to the wall it was leaning up against. She placed her back against the wall, and her legs were sticking straight forward. Her feet were hanging over the edge and she took a deep breath. She let out a soft moan and was happy her day was winding down. She closed her eyes for a moment, just to rest them. Tomorrow was going to be another very busy day and she was looking forward to relaxing a bit. Then, she heard the door open and her fellow maid, Vera walked in. “Hey Vera…..you made it. What a day! Hehe” she giggled.

“Yes, it was quite a busy day! I am pooped! Hehehe” Vera responded, then started to remove an apron. She then sat on her bed, directly opposite Kylie and she could see the young woman’s face looked exhausted, but also troubled. “Everything ok with you? You look so tired…” she asked.

“Yes, I am ok. Just have to rest. It was a long day.” Kylie responded. She then leaned her head back against the wall and stared at Vera. She did enjoy being around her and even found her adorable. She looked so mousy in those glasses, but she had a great personality. After Phoebe and Bessie ate, and they cleared the plates, she did get a chance to drink a little wine that was served. It was a tough day and she wanted to loosen up a little. Now, she could feel the effects of the wine and she felt a little more relaxed.

“You did good today, Kylie. You are coming along and getting better every day! How was the trip to town? I know I asked you earlier when we were preparing for dinner, but now we have a chance to talk more.” Vera asked her. She did ask Kylie early how the trip went as she was curious. She hasn’t done that chore as of yet and wanted to know more about it. She did notice that Kylie seemed quieter when she returned, when she normally had more spirit about her.

“Well, it was really tiring. I mean, the chef went about his food shopping and the other workers picked up the supplies. I helped carry the packages back to the wagon. Kind of boring really, since I was new. I spent time by myself a lot. I had to watch the wagon.” Kylie responded. She started to think about the time in town and when the others were doing supply runs, she did see someone she knew. They had a brief conversation, and she was told something that she agreed with, but also felt a little bad about it. The other person then left and handed her an envelope. She knew what it was and packed it away before anyone else could see her. When she got back to the house, she had to go about her day as though nothing was different.

“Well, that doesn’t sound exciting. Hehehe” Vera giggled. She then took a deep breath and then stretched. It was a long day and she worked extra hard since Kylie was out of the mansion for many hours. She then removed her working shoes and then stood up and headed towards her wardrobe as she wanted to finally get out of her maid’s uniform and into her pajamas, so she could perhaps read a book, then fall asleep.

Kylie watched Vera stand up and walk over to the wardrobe. She was amused by this woman’s energy and liked being around her. She started to feel looser as she finally started to relax and the buzzed feeling from the wine settled in. She then looked at Vera taking off her clothes. As the maid’s uniform came off the shoulders, she saw that soft white skin. Even though she has watched Vera get undressed many times already, for some reason, the sight of the shoulders excited her. She liked how smooth the skin looked and she felt a tingle. This made her giggle to herself as it had been a while since she had any kind of sexual play, and the effects of the wine really started to get her going. She always found Vera to be adorable and now she started to wonder if under all that innocent look of hers, there was a sex kitten waiting to come out. “Hehehe I am feeling it right now…” she giggled to herself for thinking about Vera in that way.

“Pardon?” Vera asked as she moved the top of her maid’s uniform down her chest, exposing her bra and now it was by her hips. She couldn’t wait to get out of these clothes and make herself a lot more comfortable.

“Nothing…hehehe I am just giggling to myself.” Kylie responded. She then saw the skin of Vera’s back and she started to feel some arousal. She had no idea why she was feeling this way to her fellow maid, but she wanted to enjoy it as well. Then she saw Vera push the rest of the maid’s uniform off her hips and down her legs. She could see the long black stockings that went up past the knee and then the soft white underwear. This was just another time seeing Vera get undressed like before, but now she wanted to touch that skin. “Hmmm…I wonder if she is soft as she looks.” she thought to herself.

Vera then stepped out of her maid’s uniform and then bent down to pick it up from the floor. As she bent over, she did not realize her roommate was staring at her. She picked up the garment and then placed it in the wardrobe. She then bent over again and started to peel down her stockings.

Kylie felt her arousal growing as she saw Vera bending over to pick up the maid’s uniform. She was still in hers and knew she had to take it off soon, but she was enjoying staring at Vera’s body. The rear end in her vision was not very large, and a little flat, but she didn’t care. She started to wonder what that ass looked like naked. She caught herself thinking this way and then tried to snap herself out of that lustful glaze. She figured it was time for her to get undressed and go to sleep as she continued to have erotic thoughts about Vera. Kylie moved herself off the bed and stood up. At this moment, she saw Vera bending over again to remove her stockings. Her heart started to race a little and her excitement grew. That rear end was mere inches away from her and she decided to have a little fun. Her naughty side was taking over. She reached her hand forward and gave that underwear covered bum a playful squeeze.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP!” Vera squealed as she felt her right ass check squeezed. That completely surprised her, and she stood straight up. She quickly turned around and saw Kylie right there before her. She reflexively covered her chest with her arms, even though she was still wearing a bra. “Kylie!! Hehe you scared me!” she said in shock.

“I’m sorry Vera…I am about to take my clothes off and your cute tooshie was in my way. Hehehe” Kylie teased.

Vera started to blush as she heard that her rear end was “cute”. She looked at Kylie who no longer had a tired look, but a look of peace. That was good, but the fact her butt was touched still shocked her a lot. “Hehehe I am sorry. Oooh, that surprised me!” she told her.

“I’m sorry. I will say that you have a nice soft butt. Hehehe I like it.” Kylie teased.

Vera blushed again and felt shy. No one had ever complimented her body before, and she felt awkward. “Um, thank you. Hehe” she said shyly and then turned back around. She wanted to get the stockings off and get her pajamas as quickly as possible.

“You are SO cute! I love how shy you are. Your butt is adorable, just like the rest of you.” Kylie told her with seduction in her voice. Touching that rear end gave her quite a thrill in her body and she wanted to pursue more of it. Her mind was in conflict, wondering if she should seduce Vera. One part of her mind told her that it had been a very long time since she made out with anyone, man or woman. The other part of her mind was admonishing her because it was Vera!

Vera lowered her head and continued to blush. She had no idea why Kylie was complimenting her so much, but it did feel nice and strange at the same time. She had gotten undressed in front of Kylie many times, but for some reason, she seemed very interested in her body at the moment. “T-thank you…” she said softly. She then managed to get one stocking down past her knee and wanted to move quickly to put on her pajamas and then perhaps her roommate would stop looking at her.

Kylie saw Vera bending over again and the ass was close by her again. She also saw her remove a stocking and now Vera had one barefoot and the other had the stocking for now. She moved her body a little to look at Vera’s naked foot, which was the right one, and saw how cute it was. It was probably a size 6 or so, and the toes were a bit short. Vera was a small woman and Kylie figured she could overpower her if she liked. When the stocking came off, she saw Vera placing it on a rack inside the wardrobe and she felt temptation. She could see that naked skin on the back and sides and she started to wonder if it was soft. She then moved quickly to stand behind Vera, then reached both hands forward and softly stroked Vera’s sides. The skin felt really soft and smooth, but there was a side effect.

“HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Vera screamed as she felt something stroking up and down her sides. She quickly turned around and saw a smiling Kylie right behind her. She never expected that kind of touch and it tickled her a lot! “KYLIE!! Hehehehe what are you up to??? That tickled!!!” she smiled.

“I can see…..” Kylie said with a large smile. She didn’t think Vera would be that responsive to her touch and she loved it. Now she knew Vera was ticklish and that got her extra excited. She even felt her nipples get stiff as she watched Vera trembling nervously. “Hmmmm…ticklish huh?” she cooed.

“Yes!! Hehehe I am VERY ticklish! You have to be careful. Why did you touch me?” Vera asked. She was figuring Kylie was being playful and after a long day, maybe she just needed to be this way to take away the stress. Even though that touch tickled her greatly, she did hope it would make Kylie feel better.

“I like ticklish women...hehehe” Kylie told her as her libido grew. Now, she was getting into a mood of a little more physical fun with Vera. It would help her take things off her mind and make her own body feel good. With the wine flowing in her system, this was a great time to have a little fun. She wondered how far she would take Vera with her. “Where else are you ticklish, I wonder?” she said with a grin.

Vera started to feel nervous as Kylie was talking about her ticklishness. It reminded her of her earlier time working in this house when Bessie tickled her sides really good. It was a fun time, but it drove her crazy. It was also when she was wearing clothes. She felt really vulnerable right now and with her skin exposed the way it was, she could be in a lot of ticklish trouble. “Now Kylie, I told you I am ticklish. Let’s just relax the rest of the evening and get ready for another busy day tomorrow. Ok?” she tried to reason.

“Come on Vera, we both worked hard today. I think we both could use a little girl time together…so, where are you ticklish besides those sides of yours? Do you have a ticklish tummy? Under your arms? What about……your feet?” Kylie asked, then looked down at Vera’s bare right foot.

Vera now started to feel really nervous as Kylie was asking about her most ticklish spots. She knew her entire body was ticklish and now her fellow maid was staring at her foot that didn’t have a stocking on. She started to slowly get away from the wardrobe and towards her bed. She needed more space to try and escape, just in case Kylie wanted to try and tickle her. “Kylie, that’s enough talk about me being ticklish. Hehehe Let’s just relax and get ready for tomorrow. Besides, we don’t want to wake up the whole house, do we?” Vera tried to rationalize.

“Hmmm…someone hasn’t answered my question yet. Vera, where are you ticklish?” Kylie asked. She could see Vera moving towards her bed and she actually liked that because she was now getting really excited. She wanted to pounce on this woman and have some ticklish fun with her. She moved towards a nervous Vera with her hands raised in the air. “We won’t wake up the house. Hehehe If you don’t scream, they won’t hear you as we find out where you are ticklish. Hehehe So, is it…..here?” she asked.

Vera saw the hands reaching towards her body and she froze in fear! The fingers then pressed into her ribcage, and she immediately reacted! “hehehehehehehe hey!!” she squealed.

Kylie loved that reaction and wanted more. She then started to wiggle her fingers towards the stomach area and made contact by wiggling her fingers on that soft skin. “Here?” she asked.

“Hehehehehehehe don’t!! Not my tummy!” Vera squealed. She was still in disbelief that Kylie was trying to tickle her. With each touch, it set off very intense ticklish reactions and she did her best to try and protect her body by closing it down and using her arms to try and block Kylie’s hands. She shifted from side to side as the fingers tried to tickle the right part of her body, then the left. It was almost as if she was starting to dance with her rapid movements. “Kylie!! Hehehehehehe stop that!! I already told you I am hehehehehe ticklish!” she giggled.

“Yes, I know….but I want to know where you are most ticklish…” Kylie told her as she continued to move her fingers in a rapid manner. She managed to keep poking open spaces that Vera was not blocking, and she found it very amusing to see her “dancing” around. She could also see the small A size breasts moving around within the bra and loved how the legs shifted from one to another. She figured it was time to really have some fun with Vera. She then moved forward and rushed her friend, tackling her onto her own bed and she quickly straddled her legs. “Now….*oomph* let’s have some real fun!” she said as she tried to gain complete control over Vera’s body.

Vera was surprised when she found herself being tackled to the bed. One moment she was fending off tickling fingers poking into her sides and belly, and the next moment she was flat on her back and felt Kylie climbing on top of her. She had no idea what got into Kylie, and she did her best to try and fend her off. She kicked her legs initially, but then felt Kylie’s weight onto her thighs. She then tried to use her arms to swat away, then she panicked as her left wrist was grabbed, then her right. She felt helpless as she felt her arms being pulled above her head. Vera tried to pull her arms free, but Kylie was a bigger and stronger woman than she was. She began to feel helpless again, very similar to how she felt when she had that incident with her friend from years ago, Florence. “Hehehe Kylie!! Why are you doing this? Hehehehe” she asked.

“Because I want to and…well, you just look so cute tonight. I have to play with you...” Kylie told her. She loved the look on Vera’s surprised face, and it looked so adorable. She knew it was the alcohol flowing in her system and decided to throw caution to the wind. She was towering over Vera, holding her wrists above her head and now they were face to face. She leaned her face closer and looked into Vera’s eyes through her glasses. “You are really cute Vera. I am looking at your dark brown eyes, that cute little nose, and those lips. Those sexy lips….” she purred.

Vera felt like prey to a predator as she looked up and saw Kylie’s face. She could see that look in her eyes and her heart started to beat faster. She couldn’t get herself free and saw that face coming closer to hers. She had no idea what was about to happen, and she felt a little embarrassed that this young woman, a whole decade younger than her, was in control of her and rendered her helpless. Then her eyes popped wide open as she felt Kylie’s lips on hers! She was being kissed! The lips felt very soft and warm, and she felt a streak of surprise and pleasure flowing through her body. She never been kissed by a woman before, and her mind started to race. Vera just could not believe this was happening and she didn’t know how to react. She just froze and felt Kylie’s lips moving on hers.

Kylie was enjoying kissing Vera’s lips and felt her own nipples get rock hard, and moisture between her legs grew. She was no stranger to kissing women. In fact, she always enjoyed kissing a woman more than a man. There was something about a woman’s lips that felt incredible and now, she was having those feelings of pleasure as her mouth continued to probe and feel the other set of lips on them. She let out a moan and then broke the kiss. She then opened her eyes and looked down at Vera’s face. She smiled as she saw the look of pure shock in those eyes. “Damn, you have nice lips…I love it.” she said softly.

Vera was speechless. She had no idea what to say or how to react. She wanted to speak up, but she couldn’t find her voice. Her mind was spinning as she tried to make sense of how she felt. Beyond the sheer shock of the moment, her body started to respond. She could feel her own arousal building and was surprised. The kiss did feel good, she just did not expect it from another woman, and a younger one at that.

“You’re so adorable….Now, let me make you smile…” Kylie said then kissed the lips again quickly, then moved her hands off the wrists above Vera’s head and quickly planted them into the exposed armpits. The arms immediately came down and clamped over her hands which delighted her because it meant that her hands were trapped there. “Tickle tickle” she said simply.

Vera’s mouth went wide open in shock as she felt those hands move into her armpits and she could already feel the ticklish tremors ripping through her body. Then she exploded in laughter as the fingers inside her armpits started to wriggle. “HAHAHAHAHHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOO KYLIE!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Kylie laughed to herself as she heard that very cute, explosive laughter coming from Vera. She loved how deep her fingers got into the armpits and could feel that delicate skin. She also felt some of the hairs there and really drilled into the skin. She could feel the body under hers thrashing around and it gave her a little thrill. She was surprised she was doing this, but she was enjoying it. Then an idea came to her mind. First, she needed to make Vera a little more helpless and tired, then she could really have some fun with her body. She then pushed her fingers deeper into the skin and really sent ticklish tremors through her. “Tickle tickle tickle!! Cute little Vera is SO ticklish, isn’t she? So adorable!” she teased.

Vera continued to shriek and giggle as she felt those fingers digging deeper with her pits. She had never been tickled this long in her armpits before and it was already overwhelming her. She couldn’t get herself free from under Kylie’s weight and she knew she was trapped. Wave after wave of ticklish agony washed over her and she did her best to move her legs as she dug her heels into the mattress and tried to lift Kylie up. It was no use as she wasn’t stronger, Kylie was heavier and the tickling in her armpits didn’t allow her to use any strength she had. “Hahahahahahaha Kylie!! Mercy!! Have mercy!!” she begged.

“This is mercy…I am showing you love. Like this…..” Kylie teased as she paused her armpit tickling, then leaned her head down and planted her lips on Vera’s thin lips once again.

Vera went from laughing to feeling that mouth on hers again. Her brain did a flip flop as the feelings of pleasure now flowed through her. The tickling was bad, but this feeling of lips on hers felt soothing. She then felt Kylie’s tongue slipping inside her mouth and she was stunned.

Kylie stuck her tongue inside Vera’s mouth as she tried to kiss with more passion. She could feel Vera’s tongue and it sent wonderful waves of sexual energy throughout her body. The only drawback she felt was that Vera was not kissing her back. Now, it has become a mission. She wanted her fellow maid to kiss her back and enjoy the sexual pleasure. It was at this moment that Kylie knew how this was all going to end tonight. Vera was going to be naked, and she was going to have sex. She wanted that sense of release, and she was going to guide Vera to it. Kylie broke the kiss and stared into those eyes. She loved how confused Vera looked and it was time to start pushing this woman. “What’s the matter, cutie? Never kissed a woman before?” she asked with a smile.

“N-No….I-I haven’t.” Vera stammered back. She never had intimate relations with women, but she did fantasize about it. During that tickle incident with Florence, she did get excited and did wonder what it would be like to be intimate with another woman. She didn’t want to admit that to Kylie, but now she wondered just how far this was going to go. She felt the increasing sensations of sexual energy growing and knew if it continued, she might become helpless and submit to those secret fantasies she had.

“Hmmmm...well, tonight is going to be really memorable for you then. But enough talk. Time for TICKLES!!!!!” Kylie said as she started to wriggle her fingers once again into the armpits. She felt that warm body beneath hers wiggling around again and she felt that thrill. Her eyes looked back at Vera’s face, and she saw that ticklish anguish on it. She loved how the eyes were shut very tight, the mouth was wide open and that laugh just came out. She tried to move her hands further into the pits and that only made her victim go even more crazy.

Vera felt the fingers digging deeper into her armpits and the intensity only increased for the ticklish feelings. She was trying her best to rock Kylie off of her, but she didn’t have the leverage. She could also feel her body starting to stop struggling so much as the ticklish feeling started to overpower her. She could feel her legs starting to go limp as she was surrendering the fight. The laughter really started to flow easier, and she felt she was done for. Kylie was going to dominate her and there was nothing she could do about it. She started to feel this way when Bessie tickled her. Vera was ready to submit herself when finally, the tickling stopped. She took in large breaths of air as she felt great relief.

Kylie paused her armpit tickling as she didn’t want to kill Vera with tickling. Just enough to drive her crazy. She did notice during the armpit tickling that Vera did not struggle as much anymore. It was as though she was starting to surrender to her. That thought made her feel very powerful and now she started to desire complete control over Vera’s body. She slowly slipped her hands from out of the pits and looked down at her friend. She was breathing heavily and trying to recover. Kylie figured it was probably time to go to the next phase. It was time to not only tickle this poor, helpless, older woman, but it was also time to dominate her body. “Hmmmmm….that was really fun. Now, let’s see how you like this…” she cooed as she moved her body down Vera’s legs and sat near her ankles. Since the woman was so small in height, she had to move back far enough.

Vera was still trying to recover from that ticklish assault on her armpits and she was feeling that relief. She then felt Kylie moving her body down her legs and she wondered if it was all over now. She could be free and then go to sleep. Because she knew if this kept on going, she was going to be completely submissive and wouldn’t be able to stop Kylie from having her way with her body. The thought of that got her excited and she wondered why she was so tempted by having that kind of intimate relations with Kylie. “Please…hehehehe…no more tickling….You hehehe got me good…” she wheezed.

“You think I am done with you? Hehehe” Kylie asked. She then saw the look of shock on Vera’s face and that gave her another thrill of pleasure in her body. She then lowered her head where her lips were close to the stomach area. She saw Vera lift her head slightly and the two women made eye contact. “I want to kiss you all over. Not just your lips…well, not just the lips on your mouth.” she said softly.

Vera gasped as she heard that teasing voice and those words. She was starting to get very turned on and now she wondered if Kylie was going to take this further than she could ever imagine. She had fantasized about being with a woman, but never was in position to make it a reality, until now. It still seemed surreal to her that this younger woman was trying to seduce her. She always figured it would have been an older woman to seduce her, but the look on Kylie’s face let her know it would be this way. Then she gasped again as she felt those soft lips kiss her belly! “Oooh…Y-You kissed my tummy?” she asked.

Kylie let out a smirk when she heard that question, then she kissed the belly again and again. Vera’s stomach wasn’t toned, but they were still nice stomach muscles to enjoy. She could see the look on Vera’s face and started to realize that the older woman was not fighting back. That really got her juices flowing because perhaps this smaller woman wanted this to happen. She gave one more long, wet kiss on the navel, then stuck out her tongue and swirled it in the belly button.

“HEHEHEHEHEHE HEY!!! THAT TICKLED!!” Vera laughed. The feeling of that slimy tongue in her navel tickled her a great deal, but it also sent waves of erotic pleasure all the way to her toes.

“Oh, really? Hmmmmm then I guess we will have to test that area...” Kylie teased. She then lifted her head and body a little, so she could use her hands. She started to move them towards the belly area and saw Vera starting to writhe around. “Hold still, Vera. I have to tickle your tummy...hehehe” she laughed.

“Hehehehehe no!! You can’t hehehe I am really ticklish there!” Vera laughed. She then brought her arms down and covered her stomach. She wanted to protect that delicate skin because she knew just how ticklish she really was.

Kylie rolled her eyes playfully when she saw Vera’s hands covering the stomach. She shook her head, like a parent disappointed in their child when they do something naughty. That made her thrilled because now she would have good reason to do her next move. “You’re so naughty Vera! I will have to take care of that…” she warned her. She then got up off Vera’s body and moved to the edge of the bed and sat there. She lifted her right leg up towards her lap and started to unlace her work shoe.

Vera was still laying there on the bed, wondering what was going to happen next. Now that Kylie was off of her, she could try to make a run for it, but her curiosity started to grow. She had already been tickled, and then she was kissed. Now that Kylie was sitting right beside her on the edge of the bed, she wondered what was going to happen next. She didn’t know if she should say something, or just remain quiet. She started to replay what happened during this moment. She was going to get ready for bed and took off her maid’s uniform. She was then attacked from behind and had her ass squeezed and her sides tickled. Next thing she knew, she was tackled onto her own bed and tickled viciously in her armpits. Vera also experienced her first kiss from a woman and now she wondered if something unbelievable was going to happen. Her eyes then went towards Kylie when she heard a noise. It sounded like a shoe coming off. “W-what are you doing?” she asked nervously and then heard another sound.

Kylie had removed her right shoe and dropped it to the floor in a thud. She then lifted her left foot up, removed the shoe and let it drop to the floor as well. She had a grin on her face as she was looking forward to this next phase of her seduction plan. She turned her head slightly and saw the curious look on Vera’s face. She also realized that Vera was not trying to make a run for it, so perhaps this woman was curious on what was going to happen to her. She then turned back towards her legs and lifted the right leg up, reached under her maid’s uniform and found the top of her stocking. She peeled the stocking down off her foot, exposing her size 8 foot. She then repeated the procedure on her left leg and now she was barefoot, but still wearing her maid’s uniform. She then grabbed both of her empty stockings and got up off the bed to go into Vera’s wardrobe and found her right stocking that she removed earlier. She turned around and now Vera was sitting upright. “Um, what do you think you are doing? Lay back down!” she commanded.

Vera felt a shiver in her body as she heard the command. Her jaw dropped as she saw Kylie headed towards her and in her hands, she was holding several stockings. She started to get nervous as Kylie made it to her bed. If there was a chance for her to escape, it was at this moment, or she would have to endure whatever Kylie had planned for her. “Y-You want me to lay down?” she asked with nervousness in her voice.

“Yes, lay down now. Or I will just tickle those armpits of yours until you do….” Kylie threatened. She then grinned as she saw Vera laying back down. In her mind, that was telling her that Vera was game to whatever she had planned. Her lust grew exponentially and now she knelt down on the bed and started to organize the three stockings. She looked over at Vera’s face and saw a look of submissiveness. “Now, put your arms over your head and hold your hands together. Do it! Do it now!” she barked.

Vera felt herself starting to get really nervous and yet, very excited. There was something about the command in Kylie’s voice that made her feel so submissive and helpless to her. She slowly raised her arms over her head as she laid down, then held her hands. Her heart started to beat faster as she felt so helpless and exposed. She was still wearing her bra, her underwear and one stocking. She then gasped as Kylie straddled her and was looking down at her. “Please…what are you planning to do to me?” she asked softly.

“You are so adorable right now…I am just going to play with you. I am going to make you never forget this night…” Kylie told her then leaned her upper body down and reached towards the wrists. Holding an empty stocking, she tied one end of it around the wrists, effectively tying Vera’s hands together. She then took the other end of the stocking and tied it around the frame of the bed towards where the head was. She made sure she pulled tight on the garment, forcing the arms to stretch further up and making them very taut. “There! That should hold you…” she said to herself.

Vera’s eyes were wide open as she felt her hands being tied together, then her arms were stretched tight above her head. She tried to pull her arms back down but realized she couldn’t move them at all! She got nervous as she realized that Kylie was tying her up! Her mouth went dry, but she also got very aroused. There was something about being so helpless and vulnerable that turned her on. Just like that moment with Florence years ago. She was stuck behind that drawer and Florence took ticklish advantage of her. She was trapped and helpless and that really got her juices flowing. Now, she was experiencing that same feeling. Her arms were stuck and started to whimper. “Tying me up?” she asked.

“Oh yes….now, behave yourself as I move down to your ankles….” Kylie told her as she then turned around and saw Vera’s feet. She spread her legs wide, then she looked at the left foot that had the stocking on. She then wrapped another empty stocking around that ankle, then tied it to the frame of the bed, near the foot of the bed. She could see those little toes inside the stocking wiggling, and she smiled. After pulling the stocking tight around the frame, she rendered this leg completely still. She then moved over to the right foot and stared at the naked foot. She could see the top of those stubby toes with the natural nails and that pale skin on the top of the foot. She then took the last empty stocking she had, wrapped one end around the ankle, the other end on the bed frame and pulled. It was just a matter of moments before that leg was tied down tight and she felt this huge rush going through her body. She just finished tying up Vera to her own bed. Kylie then turned around and looked at helpless Vera. She wanted to ravish this woman and decided there was no turning back now.

Vera felt herself turning red as she realized how trapped she was. She couldn’t move her arms and her legs were tied very tight. She was completely helpless and vulnerable to whatever Kylie had planned for her. There was such an erotic thrill about all of this, and she felt her heart thumping in her chest. “Kylie…why…why did you tie me up like this?” she asked quietly.

“So I can play with you…hehehehe” Kylie answered with a grin. She then sat on her knees between Vera’s spread opened legs and tried to think about what she wanted to do first to her. This older woman was completely under her power, and she could do whatever she wanted. Her eyes then looked at those outstretched ribs and figured she should play with them. “You look adorable by the way, Vera. You are such a cutie underneath those clothes!” she said with a smile.

Vera blushed at the compliment as she never thought highly about her body. She knew she was a smaller woman and definitely not the standard bearer of what an attractive woman should look like. It did feel nice to hear that compliment and she felt her toes wiggle. “T-Thank you…” she muttered.

“Now, I want to hear that adorable laugh you have again….” Kylie said as she leaned her body forward and reached both hands towards the exposed ribcage. She knew Vera was about to understand very quickly as to why her arms were tied up above her head and her legs tied down. Her fingers got close to the ribs, and she licked her lips in excitement.

Vera started to shake her head in disbelief as she saw those wiggling fingers get closer to her body. She tried to turn her body a little, but since she couldn’t move her arms, moving to her side, she only exposed the right ribs even more, then she switched and exposed the left ones. “Heheheheh Kylie!! No!! Don’t do this hehehehe Please!! I am helpless!!” she laughed in ticklish anticipation.

“I know you are, silly! Why do you think I tied you up? So I can tickle you and you won’t be naughty and stop me! Hehehe” Kylie told her. Her fingers were very close to the skin and then she took a deep breath, then plunged the tips of her fingers right into the ribs!

Vera felt those fingers poking into her ribs and she immediately burst into laughter! The sheer sensation of it was very overwhelming and she just laughed. She tried to move her arms reflexively to defend herself. “HAHAHAHAHA KYLIE!! HAHAHAHAHA KYLIE NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” she cackled.

Kylie stopped tickling and just burst into laughter. She loved that reaction out of poor Vera, and it made her laugh. She had a very hypersensitive woman on her hands, and this was going to be a lot of fun. She then realized that Vera was probably going to scream her head off, and that might wake up the rest of the house. The other workers, such as the chef, were further down the hallway and she didn’t want him to investigate. She then put her face into Vera’s and stared deep into her eyes. “Listen naughty Vera, I need you to not scream. You are going to wake everyone up and they will all come inside this room to find out what is happening. Imagine them coming in right now and seeing you half naked, tied up in your own bed. What will they think? They might think we are having kinky gay sex, and do you want them to think that? I mean, you are going to have kinky gay sex soon, but they don’t need to know that!” she whispered.

Vera felt fear going through her body because Kylie did make a great point. It was getting late, and the house might come to investigate. If people saw her like this, it would be the most embarrassing thing ever in her life! Then her mind realized what Kylie said. She said the people in the house may think they are having kinky gay sex and with her tied up, they would. But what really hit her in her core was Kylie said they WILL be having kinky gay sex soon. She didn’t know how to react to the bit of information. A large wave of arousal hit her body as it sounded appealing, but she never thought she would ever have sex with another woman. She nodded her head that she understood what Kylie meant and that she knew she had to be quiet. “I-I understand. But I am very ticklish! I will have a hard time keeping my laugh quiet.” she said, then felt her body shiver.

“Good point. You are very ticklish. Hmmm...well, I could either tickle you lighter, or just gag you.” Kylie told her.

Vera gasped at those options. The thought of being gagged sounded scary, even though she felt her arousal growing even more. She would be completely helpless and vulnerable if she was gagged. She was starting to enjoy this feeling and wondered just how she was going to absorb all these different feelings. “Ok..I-I will try to be quiet. Tickle me…..lightly. Please….” she whimpered.

“Ok, I will tickle you lightly. For now…..hehehehe. I got an idea for later…” Kylie told her as she thought of a perfect gag for Vera later. She then took the tips of her fingers and placed them on the respective ribs. She then lightly fluttered the fingertips down the ribs, and she could feel Vera’s body trembling and convulsing under her touch. She started to hear those cute giggles coming from Vera and it amused her. “tickle tickle tickle” she whispered.

Vera couldn’t help but giggle as she felt those fingers tickling her ribs. It wasn’t the powerful tickle touch, but it was still enough to drive her crazy. She started to mewl for mercy and just kept giggling. She wondered what Kylie’s idea was for later. Was it something that would humiliate her in a way? There was definitely a surge in her arousal as she really started to get into this submissive type of behavior. It was as though her secret desires were coming to the surface and her body loved it.

“That’s right adorable Vera. Laugh for Kylie as I count your cute little ribs. You are so tiny! Hehehe” Kylie teased as she started to press the tip of her fingers into each rib as she counted. She didn’t dig in too deep, but enough to get her fellow maid giggling. “That’s one…..tickle tickle….that’s two….tickle tickle...that’s three….tickle tickle…” she teased as she counted the ribs.

Vera felt herself giggling freely as she felt the finger touching her ribs and moving down each one. With each touch, it sent a jolt of ticklish energy through her body, and she looked at Kylie’s face. She was really starting to adore this young lady and she was fulfilling a deep, dark, secret desire of hers. She wanted to know how it would all end, but she also wanted to enjoy the journey. She squealed with delight each time a rib was touched. She felt her feet flailing around and her body continued to tremble with each touch. Then, when Kylie finished with her right ribcage, she felt her now counting the ribs on the left one. Each touch sent new waves of ticklishness throughout her body, and she just let her giggles flow freely.

Kylie loved how much Vera was reacting to her touch, even when done lightly. She loved hearing those sweet giggles and was thrilled that she was trying to keep the volume down. It appeared Vera was going to obey her wishes and that made her very excited. The thought of her controlling an older woman made her feel very powerful and dominant. Now, she focused her attention on the quivering belly. She paused her rib tickling and gave a soft kiss to the stomach area. “Good girl….you have such cute ribbies! I think we will always explore those ribs going into the future. But right now, I want to play with this tummy of yours. I want you to tell me to play with it. Do it now, or I promise you, you will pay a price…” she demanded.

Vera was still trying to recover from the rib tickling she received, and she just kept giggling. She was relieved that it stopped, but the aftereffects were still reverberating in her body. Then she heard Kylie’s demand and she started to giggle over that. She had this sinking feeling she had better obey her or she was going to be punished! “Hehehehehe play hehehehe with my tummy hehehehe play with my tummy” she giggled as she closed her eyes.

“Good girl….Vera is such a good girl. Hehehe” Kylie mused. She then looked down at the stomach and took the tips of her fingers to “rain down” on the stomach area and she immediately felt the body underneath her wiggle around. She knew Vera couldn’t get away as she was tied tightly, so she continued to pitter-patter her fingertips on that skin. She could see the skin wobbling underneath her touches and she loved it. She also adored the cute giggles coming from Vera as the poor woman was experiencing such delicious sensations.

Vera couldn’t help but giggle loudly as she felt those fingers going up and down her stomach. It was such a strong feeling; she didn’t know how long she would last. She was fighting her body’s desire to scream her laughter, but that would make Kylie upset and possibly humiliate her if someone came in. She started to imagine what would happen if Bessie, or even Phoebe, came in at this moment. They would probably be upset to see their maids playing like this. Although, she did wonder if they wouldn’t be so upset as she remembered what Bessie told her. She and Phoebe would play tickling games, and she remembered hearing what had to be Bessie’s laughter while listening through the door. That made her think about how she had to keep her own laughter down. As far as she knew, someone could be listening to them right now! A wave of embarrassment washed over her having those thoughts, yet she felt her own nipples stand at attention. That idea of being humiliated started to really turn her on.

Kylie continued to tickle that helpless stomach area and then moved her fingers towards the navel. It was a small button, an “innie” type and she paused her tickling for a moment. That navel looked so tempting, so she decided to lower her head and kissed that button. She heard Vera go from a cute giggle from the stomach tickling to a soft moan. That sent waves of lust in her body as her little prisoner must be getting turned on. “Hmmmm…I think Vera is loving me dominate her. I wonder if this woman likes being dominated and submissive? I am going to enjoy finding out….” she thought to herself.

Vera felt those warm lips on her navel and a jolt of pleasure hit her. It tickled her, but it also sent waves of pleasure to her groin. She started to like this feeling of being kissed there and her mind continued to spin around. She was starting to experience new feelings in her body, and she was growing to enjoy it. Then she did a ticklish squeal as she felt something warm and wet poke her in her navel. She lifted her head and looked down. What she saw only sent her into a horny frenzy as she saw Kylie licking her belly button. She made eye contact with her and could see that look of a predator enjoying its prey. Her mouth opened up and she let out a soft moan as the tongue continued to probe in and around her belly button. It felt very erotic to her as the tickling sensation was making her more aroused. “hehehehe that tickles!” she giggled softly as her head fell back onto the bed.

“Mmmm….*lick* you have a delicious little belly button *lick lick* I wonder if I should eat you up? Hehehe” Kylie said as she continued to lick away at the button. Waves of lust continued to get stronger in her own body as she loved what she was doing to Vera. She then started to softly pitter patter her fingers on Vera’s sides, to get her wiggling as she used her tongue to invade that sensual navel. She thought about the words “eat you up” and that sent a tingle between her legs. She did have a vision of eating Vera, and it would end up being somewhere very private on her body. Her desire to completely sexually dominate this woman grew and she wanted to see more stuff. Her eyes then went to the bra, and it was time to see what was hiding under there. She paused her belly play and sat upright. “Now Vera, are you a good girl or a naughty one?” she asked.

Vera moaned as the belly kissing stopped, but also felt relief because if Kylie kept tickling her sides, she was going to lose it completely. She then lifted her head a little and saw Kylie sitting upright, looking down on her as though she was her conqueror. She felt herself blushing as this beautiful young woman was in complete control. She heard her words and knew she had to answer. “I-I am a good girl, Kylie. Haven’t I been good?” she asked.

Kylie chuckled as she heard the response. This 29 year old woman was completely subservient to her right now. This was getting even better. “Yes, so far you have been a good girl. Tell me, how many pairs of undergarments do you have? What you are wearing aren’t the only ones, or do you have more? she asked.

Vera was confused over the question as her undergarments were brought up. Why did Kylie want to know if she had other pairs of bras and underwear? “I-I have a several pairs. W-Why?” she asked meekly.

“Good! I am glad you do….” Kylie smiled as she had a wonderful idea. She then leaned forward and stared into Vera’s face. She then kissed the tip of her nose and sat back upright. “Because you will need those other pairs going forward…..” she simply said, then got off the bed.

Vera had a look of confusion on her face as she heard those words. It was a fact she was going to use her other pairs of undergarments in the future. She had 3 total pairs, including what she was currently wearing. She watched with great curiosity as she saw Kylie walking over to the desk that was shared by the both of them. Kylie’s back was turned towards her, but she could tell she was looking for something inside the desk drawers. “Kylie? What are you looking for?” she asked.

“You will find out soon. Don’t worry your pretty little head off right now. I am taking care of everything.” Kylie said as she went through the desk drawer. She then found what she was looking for and grabbed it. This was now going to lead her into very sexy territory, and she felt such a powerful sexual thrill. She then turned around and stared at the helpless Vera tied up on her own bed. She could see the look on that face, and it turned her on. Vera’s face was mixed with curiosity and a slight fear of what was happening. She then decided to up the sexual tension in the room and blow her mind away. “You know, you don’t have your maid’s uniform on anymore, and I still have mine. Let me get out of this so that it is fair...hehehe” she giggled.

Vera felt her stomach twist and turn as she heard what Kylie said. Was she going to get undressed right now? This was getting even more tense as she was going to see her fellow maid expose more of her body right now. She had seen Kylie take off her clothes plenty of times, but right now at this moment, it had a whole different meaning to her. Her eyes bugged out as she saw the maid’s uniform come off her shoulders and then fall down her chest, off the arms and stayed at the hips. She had her mouth wide open in shock as she saw those size B breasts hiding behind the bra and that smooth looking stomach. This young 19 year old had a very fit body and it seemed very exciting to her. Then she saw the uniform come off the hips and fall to the floor. She was looking at Kylie in a much different light now. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

Kylie could see the look on Vera’s face, and it amused her. She figured that woman liked what she saw, and she loved it. She then decided to take it one step further. She wanted to blow Vera’s mind away and make this moment between them go to an entirely higher level. She reached behind her back and unclasped the bra and then slowly took it off her body. She felt a very strong tingle between her own legs as she saw Vera’s jaw drop. She just exposed her B sized breasts with the small light brown nipples and even did a small shake of them. “You are staring at me. You like what you see?” she asked seductively.

Vera didn’t know what to say. She was gazing upon those naked breasts, and it blew her mind away. Even though she saw Kylie remove her clothes dozens of times in the room, she never saw her naked. Her breath left her body as she was in shock and awe. The way those breasts looked was very nice. They were soft looking and had a nice rounded shape to them. The skin was so smooth, and she really liked how the nipples looked. She could see how stiff they were, and she knew Kylie was turned on. That made her own body react with lust and she slowly nodded her head. Vera was not cognizant of her head’s motions right now; it was being done subconsciously.

“Mmmmm…I can see how much you like them. Here, let’s take a closer look...” Kylie teased. She then stepped out of her maid’s uniform that was on the floor, and the only item of clothing she had was her underwear. She then grabbed the object she found in the desk drawer and hid it behind her back. She seductively walked over towards the bed, making sure she shook her chest a few times to get Vera to lose her mind. She then got onto the bed in a kneeling position of both knees between the spread legs and looked down at her. “You look so cute right now. I have got some good news for you. By the time we are done, you will even get to taste them…” she teased.

Vera let out a soft moan when she heard those words. It blew her mind that Kylie was topless in front of her and even told her that she was going to taste them! She started to feel so submissive and helpless and the realization that her mouth was going to taste those breasts blew her away. This was really going to happen. She was actually going to have a lesbian encounter for the first time in her life. She then saw Kylie bending forward and saw those breasts hanging. She did wonder what was behind Kylie’s back, but the sight of those wonderful breasts got her full attention. Vera saw those mounds get closer to her face and she felt her breath getting shallow and her heart was beating even faster. Now, the breasts were directly in front of her face, and she had no words.

“Yes, my breasts are here for you to taste. I bet you have been dreaming about them ever since you met me. You may have fooled everyone else Miss Vera Sharples, but I know your dirty little secret. Underneath all that properness and hard working persona you have, is a sex crazed woman who wants to have all her sexual desires fulfilled. You want them fulfilled by another woman and I am that one to give it to you. I bet you have wanted someone like me to capture you and make you a prisoner. I bet you wish your woman conqueror would have you helpless as she tears away all your clothes and leave you a naked little sex nymph! Well, I AM that woman and since you are looking at my breasts, I think it is time I see yours….hehehe” Kylie told her seductively.

Vera’s jaw dropped as she heard Kylie’s words. What did she mean by it is time to see hers? She was mesmerized by Kylie’s breasts, and what she was saying about wanting to be submissive rang true. She felt such strong arousal from being tied down and completely helpless. Her deepest inner desire was starting to come out and she felt so horny. But was Kylie talking about her own breasts being bared? She must have heard wrong because there was no way that was what she meant. Then she gasped as she saw what Kylie was hiding behind her back! It looked like………scissors! She felt a huge surge of fear as she saw the scissors opening and closing and making that cutting sound in the air. Her face went red with embarrassment, and she started to wiggle her body. “K-Kylie? W-What are y-you doing w-with those s-scissors?” she stammered.

Klylie could see the look of shock and erotic fear in Vera’s eyes. This made her feel very dominant, and she was looking to really have some fun. “Like my scissors? Hehehe well, you see my tits, and I want to see yours! Now, hold still.” she told her.

“No….No….Kylie…y-you can’t!! *gasp*!! Nooooo” Vera mewled as she saw the blades get close to her bra. She could believe this woman was about to cut her bra open and expose her. That was why Kylie asked her if she had another bra. Because the one she was wearing was going to be cut off! What also gave her a shiver of fear was she also mentioned underwear. Vera started to feel that wave of humiliation washing over her as the blades were very close to her body and how turned on she was at this moment. Her fellow maid was going to strip her naked!

Kylie started to cut away at the bra material and she saw how frozen in fear Vera was. She loved this moment as her friend was going to be stripped of her dignity for a moment, but she also could sense just how turned on she was. The sound of the cutting fabric was music to her ears, and it didn’t take long to cut through the bra strap and it became loose! It was now time to enjoy what Vera had hiding under this garment. “Hmmmmm…what do we have under here? I want to see these breasts of yours…hehehe” she teased as she placed the scissors down on the bed and reached her hand forward.

Vera never felt so helpless in her life. She felt her bra get very loose and there was nothing she could do to stop her chest from being exposed. She looked on in erotic horror as she saw Kylie’s hands get closer and then touch the loose garment. She could feel the article of clothing slowly being removed and it was going to be mere seconds before she had her breasts exposed to another woman in this kind of scenario. “Kylie…..please….don’t expose me…” she whimpered.

Kylie had a sadistic grin on her face as she heard that soft whimper coming from Vera. She then pulled the bra to the sides of Vera’s body, completely exposing the chest. She gasped as she looked down and saw the naked breasts for the first time. They were small, a size A, but had a decent shape to them and those tiny dark brown nipples were already standing at attention. The wetness between her legs grew considerably and she licked her lips. She then picked up the scissors so she could continue to cut away at the rest of the garment and remove it completely. “OOOOOOOOOH!!!! Look at those little titties of yours! They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! Hehehehe” she taunted.

Vera’s face went red as a beet as she heard that taunt. The sheer intensity of humiliation tore through her very soul, and she started to softly whimper. She couldn’t believe she was in this position and now her breasts were out in the open. Even when she changed clothes, she never had her chest out in the open for this long before. It was only when she bathed that she had her chest naked for a long period of time. This was different. This was her chest being exposed in an erotic sex game. It made her loins ignite into a feverish erotic passion and she felt so aroused. Her mind wanted to know what was going to happen next. “Please……cover me….please…” she mewled.

“Nope…hehehehe these tits of yours are…..MINE. hehehe” Kylie teased. She could tell how humiliated Vera felt and it was time to really drive home that emotion. Having a submissive seemed like a lot of fun right now and she felt so powerful and in control. She reached her hands forward and then placed them on each mound and gave it a gentle squeeze. “Ooooh! Nice! Tiny tits, but very nice. I like them! Hehehe” she taunted.

Vera swooned as she felt her breasts being squeezed. The combination of humiliation and hot, erotic lust made her body very hot, and she felt herself being drenched in lustful juices. She had sex in her life before, but she never felt this excited about it. The feelings she had were so strong, she almost felt like crying. She continued to feel those gentle squeezes on her chest, and she stared at Kylie’s beautiful face. This young woman had placed her under her command, and she wanted to please her. She wanted to make sure Kylie had a pleasurable time and would bring out the hidden sexual desires she had. Then she felt something on her chest, and it shocked her. She felt her stomach quiver and she wanted to laugh. It appeared as though Kylie was tickling her breasts? She never knew they could be! “hehehe…..hehehehe Kylie…” she giggled as she felt that soft touch over her breasts.

Kylie loved hearing that very soft giggle as she lightly stroked her fingers around the two tiny mounds. She loved how the stomach flinched and how the body started to shake. It was a wonderful discovery and of great amusement as these tiny mounds were ticklish. This gave her a whole new sense of erotic fun and she was going to drive poor Vera insane. “Oooh! Well what do we have here? Does cute, adorable Vera have……..ticklish breasts? Tickle tickle! Tickle tickle!” she teased as she fluttered her fingers around the breasts.

“heheheheh Kylie hehehehe that tickles me hehehehehe Hey! Hehehehe that really hehehehe tickles!” Vera squealed as she continued to feel very strong ticklish feelings in her body. She tried to reflexively pull her arms down, but they were tied tight, and she couldn’t move her legs. Just like her stomach and ribs were tickled and she couldn’t do anything, the same held true for her breasts. This was such a surreal moment for her as she was being tickled in a place she never knew existed. It sent such strong ticklish feelings within her body, and she couldn’t stop giggling. Vera tried wiggling her chest, but it was no use. She was tied down tightly, and her movement was limited. She then let out a ticklish squeal once the fingers brushed against her very stiff nipple on her left breast.

Kylie noticed that reaction and a very toothy grin formed on her face. She loved the fact that these small, pretty breasts were ticklish, and the nipples were very responsive. It was very surprising to her, but of great delight to know that Vera had such a sensual body. When she first met her, she seemed so proper. She had no idea that inside this woman’s body was a sex kitten waiting to come out. Lustful thoughts entered her mind as she knew where else on Vera’s body she was going to explore and push her into a deep erotic state. It was also very pleasurable for her too. Dominating Vera also brought out very intense erotic feelings and she was going to enjoy her eventual orgasmic release. “Mmmm.. I love these nipples of yours….” she cooed as she now started to flicker both of her thumbs against the rock hard nubbins.

Vera started to grunt as she felt her nipples were flickered by Kylie’s thumbs. She felt an incredible amount of pleasure tearing through her and she closed her eyes. She softly bit her lower lip as the feelings of lust continued to grow. No one ever played with her nipples like this. The man she had sex with before would touch them, but he was more “grabby” versus this type of touch. She could feel her nipples starting to throb and get even more stiff. She then let out a soft mewling sound as she felt the thumbs rotating on top of her nipples. “mmmmmm….mmmmm…oh my…” she cooed.

Kylie loved that reaction as she continued to move her thumbs across those tiny nipples. Seeing Vera in such heat really made her excited and now it was time to push her further. She moved her thumbs away from the nipples and heard a soft gasp from her partner. With a wicked grin on her face, she then placed the tips of her fingers like talons and started to softly wiggle them against the nipples. She heard a grunt, then a soft snicker. This sent a wave of absolute pleasure through her, and it was time to make poor Vera squirm. “Could it be? Is cute Vera….ticklish here?” she said softly.

Vera opened her eyes and saw the look on Kylie’s face. She could see she had some serious intentions in them, and she felt a streak of fear go through her. She then felt another wave of that ticklish feeling coursing through her body and realized what was about to happen. Her nipples seemed to be very ticklish! This surprised her and yet, didn’t as it seemed everywhere on her breasts were ticklish. “Hehehehehe y-yes!! Hehehehe I’m ticklish!” she said with a soft giggle.

“Good! Now, let’s hear that laugh of yours. But if you scream, then everyone will see you tied up and helpless like this. Everyone will see these tits of yours! We can’t have that, can we?” Kylie teased. She then started to flicker her nails across the nipples and loved seeing the mounds shake as the tickle feeling started to build up. She really enjoyed tickling the breasts, but the nipples being ticklish was a delightful treat! She loved that look in Vera’s eyes as the poor woman was starting to really move around in ticklish agony. Then an idea came to mind. She paused her tickling for a moment and then reached for her hair. “Now, let’s see just how responsive these nips are!” she grinned.

Vera felt some relief as the fingers moved away from the nipples and then she saw Kylie holding her hair. She looked confused as to what was about to happen and then she saw her holding a chunk of hair but holding it near the ends. Her eyes widened as she saw the ends of the hair getting closer to her nipples and it dawned on her! Kylie was going to put her hair on her chest! “K-Kylie….w-what are you going to do to me?” she asked nervously.

“Well, I am still a new maid, right? I think I need to practice my dusting techniques. What better way than to use my hair and dust your nipples?” Kylie told her. Then she did a quick swipe with the ends of her long blond hair across the left nipple and immediately saw Vera’s body recoil. She then did another swipe across the right nipple and heard a soft giggle. “Oooooooh!!! I like that!” she said with glee.

Vera felt the hair swiping across her nipples and it tickled her! She was still in disbelief that she was in this vulnerable position. Now, her nipples were being brushed by another woman’s hair. On purpose! She felt the giggles within her body building up and they started to pour out like champagne from a bottle. Her giggles got stronger the more the hair swept across the tips of the nipples and then circled around them. Her body started to writhe as much as it could, and she closed her eyes and let her soft laughter pour out. Even though it tickled her very much, she was also finding herself severely aroused. The sensations she felt at the moment were sending her into another world of erotic lust. This was starting to overwhelm her mind and making her more submissive to Kylie. Thoughts of her nipples exploding in lust filled her mind as well as realizing she was this woman’s sex prisoner. Kylie was unlocking her deepest sexual desires and a small bit of fear went through her mind. Would she completely submit herself to this younger woman? Then she squealed as the hair made another swipe over her left nipple.

“Oooh!! Look how hard your nipples are! They look like they are just thumping away! Innocent, yet VERY naughty Vera is getting all extra horny, aren’t you? I bet you want me to play with these nipples forever, don’t you?” Kylie teased. She loved the way her hair moved over the rock hard nipples and hearing those delightful ticklish squeals made her sexually excited. The power she was feeling over controlling Vera was something she craved even more. The more Vera laughed, the hotter she became. Her eyes then focused on the nipples. She liked the way they looked, how they responded and how they felt on her fingers. Now, she wanted to do one more thing to them and she knew it would probably drive Vera into another world. “Let’s see how these cute nip nips of yours taste….” she cooed.

Vera was still trying to endure the ticklish sensations she was feeling with the hair swirling over and around her nipples. Then there was that pause, and she heard Kylie’s words. Before she could full grasp and react to the words, she then had her eyes nearly pop right out of her head as she felt something very moist and very warm slide against her right nipple She looked towards her chest and now saw Kylie’s bright pink tongue licking her nipple slowly. She then shivered in lust as the sight of Kylie’s beautiful face and the feeling of that wet tongue rocked her to her very core. She let out a very loud moan and tilted her head backwards into the mattress, making her chest rise a little. “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM” she moaned loudly.

Kylie finished licking that nipple and loved that reaction. Hearing Vera in such lust really got her going as well. She then licked that bud again. Then again. And again. Each lick seemed to make Vera moan even louder. It was very satisfying that this woman had such strong sexual responses within her tiny body. She then placed the flat of her tongue directly on top of the nipple and swirled it quickly. She couldn’t help but laugh as she heard that wild grunt coming from Vera. This woman was in severe heat! “hehehehe naughty little Vera is so horny for me….” she cooed.

Vera continued to moan as that tongue did its magic on her nipple. Then she felt she was about to explode when she felt her left nipple getting the tongue treatment. She curled her toes and her body tensed up as the feeling she had overtook everything else. Her inhibitions were melting away and he wanted this dominant young maid to take her and do whatever she wanted to her. Vera was feeling incredibly aroused, and she hoped sweet release was going to happen to her. “Yes…yes…..yes…” she moaned as she heard Kylie’s comment about her being horny.

Kylie let out a small chuckle because she knew Vera was completely at her mercy and she could do whatever she wanted right now. This sweet body was all hers to play with and she figured it was time to drive Vera insane a little. She then lifted her head, then moved her body on top of Vera’s and put her face into hers. She could feel her larger breasts smashing into Vera’s tiny ones. She then lowered her head and kissed Vera’s lips. This time, she felt Vera kissing her back! She could feel Vera’s tongue battling hers and she felt a strong jolt of arousal flowing through her own body. This was a major moment as she knew Vera was broken and wanted to have this happen. She then broke the kiss and stared into Vera’s eyes. She loved that shyness in them, but also that lust. “Hehehe looks like naughty Vera likes my kisses now…do you?” she asked.

Vera was on fire. Her mind was excited as she felt the intense sexual arousal in her body. She looked at Kylie’s face and thought it was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen. She nodded her head to the question and then felt herself blushing. “Y-yes…I-I do…” she said meekly.

“Good girl! I like kissing you. Now, do you want me to make you……feel……really……good? Hmm?” Kylie asked.

Vera swallowed hard as she heard that question. She desperately wanted some kind of release as her body was all wound up. She then nodded her head as she just couldn’t resist anymore. “Y-yes…yes please…” she said very softly.

“Good! I want to make you feel so good! But first, I want you to tell me something. Before I send your body into pleasure heaven, I want you to tell me……to tickle your feet.” Kylie told her. Then she let out a small chuckle when she saw Vera’s eyes reacting to her request.

Vera’s heart nearly stopped when she heard that request. Her body was so on fire, and so wound up, she really wanted to feel the intensity of sexual pleasure. But could she actually have her feet tickled? She knew just how ticklish her feet were. There were past experiences that made her realize her little feet were very sensitive and to have Kylie tickling them would drive her completely insane. “M-my feet? You w-want to t-t-tickle my f-f-feet?” she asked in disbelief.

“Yes, I want to tickle your feet. I want to tickle all over them. I want to feel those little feet of yours move all around! So, I want you to tell me to tickle your feet and you can go to pleasure heaven. Hehehe” Kylie told her.

Vera’s heart went even faster as she heard that confirmation. She truly didn’t know if she could endure that kind of tickling. Her feet were her ticklish weakness, and she would lose her mind! But Kylie looked so adorable right now, and she wanted to be sexually dominated at this point. “M-my feet are r-really ticklish. I-I don’t know if I could take it…” she said in a fearful voice.

“Hmmm…well, let me see if this will help to encourage you…” Kylie told her. She then lifted her body up a little and then reached her right hand backwards towards her behind. She then reached down under her own groin and planted her fingers on top of Vera’s. She did a few quick flickers across that mound and that sent the body beneath her into erotic convulsions. “After I tickle your feet, you get to feel my touch…right….there…..” she said with lust.

Vera was completely stunned as she felt that touch against her most private place. She might have had underwear on, but the touch was really firm and sent a great deal of sexual shockwaves in her body. For the first time in her life, another woman touched her in her special place. She was surprised that it felt absolutely amazing. She felt her body convulsing in pleasure, and she really hoped Kylie would touch her there even more. Vera realized she wanted to feel that kind of erotic pleasure; however, she had to do one thing to make it happen. She had to tell Kylie to tickle her feet. That would destroy her, but that pleasure felt so good. “Please Kylie…..M-My feet are t-t-t-too ticklish…” she stammered nervously.

“Hhehehe I love hearing that. Because it will make tickling them all the more fun! Now, ask me to tickle your feet and then you will get………….THIS. I know you want it…” Kylie said as she touched Vera again.

Vera felt that touch between her legs again which made her gasp with pleasure. She was still trying to comprehend why she loved this so much. She felt naughty inside and that got her excited even more. She then started to mewl a little as she felt that hand massaging between her legs and it felt absolutely amazing. The way the hand was rubbing there sent tremendous waves of pleasure in her body. She started to tremble, and her nipples nearly exploded in lust. Vera started to crave the touch and she wanted more. Her eyes closed and she let out a soft moan. It was at this moment; she knew what she had to do. “mmmm…tickle…..mmmmmmm…tickle my feet please….” she moaned.

“You want me to tickle your feet? Say it again naughty Vera…” Kylie said with a smile.

“Tickle mmmmm oh that feels good….tickle my feet…” Vera moaned.

“Good girl…” Kylie said and then gave a quick kiss on Vera’s mouth to keep her sexually charged. She then got up and got up from the bed. She saw helpless Vera on the bed, still tied down and wearing only her underwear and the black left stocking. Her own nipples were throbbing, and she rubbed them with her right hand. She felt a shiver in her body, then walked over to the foot of the bed. She then knelt down onto her knees and stared at the bottoms of the feet. Her eyes went from the stocking covered left foot, then over to the naked right foot. She loved that naked sole. The foot was very tiny, and the skin was pale and looked a little meaty. The arch wasn’t very high but could still be seen. There were some slight wrinkles on the sole and the toes were very stubby and resembled grapes. She giggled to herself because she knew Vera was going to be really ticklish on her feet. Then, she remembered something. If Vera had that much fear of having her feet tickled, it also meant that she would scream her lungs out, which would wake up the entire house. To test it, she did a quick spider tickled up the bottom of the left foot, her fingers feeling that fabric of the stocking.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES!!!!” Vera screamed as she felt the fingers tickling her left foot. She was always horrifically ticklish on her feet and now that her body was so aroused, she felt extra sensitive. She then tried to clamp her lips shut as she realized just how loud she was.

Kylie held in her own laughter as she heard the very loud scream of ticklish agony. She shook her head and realized she had to do something about that scream. She did not want her playtime to be over so quickly. Then she had an idea! She figured that since Vera was going to be naked anyway, she might as well remove this left stocking. She reached her hands forward, grabbed the top of the stocking and started to pull it down the leg, over the knee, then off the ankle, and the heel popped out. She saw that pale skin on the heel, then the arch, the ball of the foot and finally, those cute pebble toes appeared. She held up the stocking and she let out a small giggle. “There you go! Now, let’s take care of that scream of yours….” she said.

Vera felt her stocking being removed on her leg and when she felt it come off her foot, she gasped. Now, she was completely barefoot and had only her underwear to keep her from being in her birthday suit. The arousal in her body grew even more and she could have sworn her nipples were throbbing and could be seen doing so. Then she heard Kylie mention something about taking care of her screaming. She had no idea what she had in mind but wondered how she was going to not scream. After all, her feet were incredibly ticklish and any touch on them right now would send her into ticklish agony. Her eyes then saw Kylie approaching her head and saw her empty stocking in her hands.

“Now, since you seem to be so ticklish on those cute little feet of yours, I have to do something about your screaming. We can’t have anyone interrupting our little fun, can we? So, close your eyes and open your mouth. I have a nice surprise for you….” Kylie requested.

Vera felt her heart flutter as she heard the request. She had no idea what Kylie was up to, but she was also very excited about what it could be. She slowly closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Her imagination started to race, and another wave of lust filled her body. Then she gasped as she felt something get placed inside her mouth and her eyes sprang open! It felt like cotton and then she realized it was a stocking!!

Kylie smiled as she saw Vera’s reaction as she stuffed that left stocking into Vera’s mouth. Her fingers continued to shove the material inside the mouth, and she heard the groans of Vera. She was having a great time dominating this woman and now she was gagging her with her own stocking. The same stocking she wore all day while doing her chores. She laughed knowing Vera’s was tasting her own foot sweat. “That’s right, I am putting your stocking in your mouth. This should muffle your screams a bit. DO NOT spit it back out. Do as you are told! So….how does it taste? Hehe” she joked.

Vera felt her face blushing furiously as she felt that thick cotton material in her mouth and felt humiliated. Her own stocking was in her mouth, and she could taste her own sweat. It was a very surreal feeling, and she felt her eyes water a bit, trying to adjust to the stocking inside her mouth. She looked up into the eyes of Kylie and saw her with a wide smile. That woman was truly dominating her and there was nothing she could do. That also made her feel very submissive and very turned on.

“Now, let’s have some fun with your feet. Try not to scream too loud, or I will find another stocking to stuff in there. Hehehe” Kylie threatened. She then walked back over to the foot of the bed and got back into her kneeling position, facing the bottoms of the feet. She loved what she saw. Those two small, cute soles looking so helpless and so vulnerable. She saw the toes wiggling a little and she knew Vera must have been totally fearful over her sensitive feet being tickled. It was now time to truly enjoy tormenting these feet. She reached forward and used the fingers of both of her hands and started to spider walk all over both feet. “Tickle tickle tickle!! Tickle tickle tickle!” she teased.

Vera exploded into ticklish hysterics as she felt those fingers moving on the soles of her feet. The sheer intensity of the ticklish feelings tore through her body, and she let out a blood curdling scream, which was muffled to some degree by the thick cotton stocking inside her mouth. Her eyes were wide open, and she felt the intensity happening on her feet. She never had her feet tickled this long before and it was only roughly 20 seconds. She tried to writhe her body, but the way she was tied down, there wasn’t much movement she could do, except twist and turn her upper body a little. Her feet were immobilized because of how they were tied down and all she could do was wiggle them around or clench her toes.

Kylie loved the reaction she was getting and even though the scream could still be heard, it was still muffled enough to not be heard throughout the house. There was something about this woman being so ticklish on her feet that it thrilled her. She had tickled girls’ feet before, but not in this type of setting. The way Vera was reacting to her fingers moving all over those thick soles, made her think that if she wanted to get secrets out of Vera, that woman would literally tell her all her darkest secrets. She started to wonder if that could be a way to get any woman to spill their guts. Tying them up and tickling them. That sent a wave of arousal in her body as she imagined having women all tied up and she would tickle their sweet bodies until they gave her what she wanted. Kylie began to think about her family’s history and perhaps she could use this seemingly innocent form of play to her advantage. “Wow! Someone cute is REALLY ticklish! Hehehehe I wonder if you are ticklish……….HERE!” she said as she then moved her fingers near the insteps of the feet.

Vera lifted her head and stared towards her feet. She could see Kylie’s face between her two feet and could see fingers touching them. They hit a very sensitive spot, her insteps and she felt another strong jolt of ticklish electricity rock her body. Her head slammed back down to the bed, and she started to vibrate her body. That simple touch on her feet sent just strong feelings into her body, and she really started to wonder if she could survive. This was not a quick touch to get her to laugh. This was prolonged torment, and she felt her body starting to quit already. That sweet feeling of being submissive was dominating her body and mind. She knew that she would do almost anything for this torment to end and was willing to do whatever it took to please Kylie. Her deepest, darkest fantasy was coming true. To be completely sexually dominated and Kylie was going to be able to do that. Her screaming came down a few decibels and it started to sound like crying laughter. She felt agony and joy all at the same time.

Kylie continued to tickle those sweet spots on both feet and could see poor Vera’s body writhing around. She then slowed her fingers down and focused in on the left foot. She grabbed that foot with her left hand and then started to softly stroke her fingers up and down that sole. She did have to admit that the skin on Vera’s foot was very tender. She loved how it felt on her fingers and she felt she could do this for hours as it soothed her to tickle her skin. She could feel the foot straining when her fingers would pass over certain spots, like the center of the arch area and even at the bottom of the ball of the foot. Her eyes then looked up and could see Vera’s hips grinding a little and that sent a streak of satisfaction through her own body. She knew she was dominating this woman and knew she could do whatever she wanted to her. It made her smile knowing that their interpersonal dynamic of working together in this house was going to change from now on. Even though she was only 19 years old, she would control a woman who was 29 years old mentally, physically, and perhaps sexually. She was going to be the maid in charge and then dominate this woman every chance she could get sexually. Kylie loved this idea and couldn’t wait to see how this developed over time. She also hoped that what she had to do tomorrow would work out and she could then just go about being a maid in this wonderful home and dominate this cute older maid.

Vera continued to scream into her stocking gag as she felt those fingers stroking the bottoms of her feet. As she felt her body slip into submissiveness, the intensity of the ticklish sensations increased. It felt like every nerve in her body was ticklish and any touch would set her off into ticklish hysterics. She closed her eyes and started to imagine what the future would look like. Would she be an obedient little sex toy to Kylie whenever she was asked? Would she be punished for things? Then a striking thought went through her mind. Would she have to sexually please Kylie? She never had lesbian interactions and that might change at this moment. She felt the wetness between her legs grow and this feeling really bore into her soul. Vera started to like these ideas a lot, and her hips continued to grind. Her mind was in a new sexual world, and she didn’t want to leave. Then she let out another loud ticklish shriek as she felt fingers under her stubby toes.

Kylie loved the reaction she got when her fingers went underneath those cute little pebble toes. The skin felt so delicate and tender, and she bore into that space under the toes. She held the left foot firmly with her left hand and just wriggled the fingers on her right hand underneath the digits. She loved seeing the toes lift up as her fingers continued to wiggle under there. It made her giggle to herself as she listened to those agonizing ticklish screams and was happy she stuffed that cotton stocking inside Vera’s mouth. She also noticed the hips stopped grinding and knew this toe tickling was completely overwhelming to poor little Vera. She just could not believe she was in complete control of this little body and wanted to push it very far to an abyss of pleasure. Kylie’s eyes then looked down at the toes and saw them moving around as her fingers continued to wriggle in them. Those toes were so cute, they even looked……delicious. She started to wonder what would happen if she did enjoy a taste.

Vera felt her back arch a little and her chest was sticking out more as she felt the fingers continuing to torment her toes. With each wriggle, she felt like she was being electrocuted with ticklish electricity. She couldn’t pull her foot away as her ankle was tied down and her foot was being held. She wanted to beg for mercy, but with this stocking in her mouth, any begging attempt would be futile. She convulsed hard as she felt a finger between her big toe and index toe. That finger was tickling that very tender skin between her toes and she thought it was the most intense sensation she ever felt. Her eyes started to water, and she felt like crying. Not out of sheer agony, but because she felt so helpless. Then the toe tickling stopped, and she felt this huge sense of relief as the fingers left her toes. She continued to giggle a little as the residual tickling feelings were starting to calm down. Her chest was heaving up and down for oxygen and she had to do most of her breathing through her nose. She started to mewl helplessly as she was getting worn out.

“Awwww…..poor little Vera. Tickling your toes too much for you?” Kylie asked.

Vera heard the question and slowly nodded her head “yes”. She continued to breathe hard and those soft mewling cries continued to pour out.

“But I love your toes! They are so cute! I never really paid attention to them before, but now that I have, I LOVE them! I could play with them forever. They are so tiny, so cute, and they look…….delicious.” Kylie said with a lustful tone. She then grabbed the left foot with both hands and moved her lips closer to the foot. She saw the big toe quivering and she grinned. She slowly opened her mouth and then wrapped her lips around that big toe and then sucked on it. HARD.

Vera’s eyes almost popped out of her head and through her glasses as she felt that mouth on her big toe. She never felt anything like it in her entire life and she went into hysterical laughter. It tickled with great intensity as that warm cavern surrounded the digit. She could feel that suction on her toe and it drove wild ticklish energy throughout her body. She started to go into silent laughter, but she also felt the side effect. Her lust spiked and she realized that even though it tickled a lot, it also felt incredibly good.

Kylie continued to suck on the toe, and she was in her own state of heaven. This was also a first for her. Sucking on someone’s toes. She just couldn’t help it as the toes looked so small and delicious. She was starting to get into the toe sucking and let her tongue swish across the pad of the toe and felt the toe writhing in her mouth. She then started to bob her head up and down as though that toe was a penis and really started to get into it. Then her lips opened up a bit and she then wrapped her lips around the big toe and index toe. She wanted another toe to be inside her mouth and she loved the taste. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the moment as another woman’s toes were inside her mouth.

Vera didn’t know where she was any longer as she felt that warm cavern enveloping her two toes. She felt her body was leaving the Earth and being transported into the world of sexual nirvana. Two competing sensations were at war with her body and soul, and she didn’t know what to think. The sheer intensity of being ticklish and the sheer intensity of her lust collided and made her mind spin. Then, it only got worse when she felt a slimy, wet object now sliding between the two toes and the tickling side won. That devious tongue was breaking her remaining spirit and she let out a very shrill sound.

Kylie heard that shrill laughter coming out and she couldn’t help but giggle as her tongue continued to swish away between the big toe and index toe. She knew she was driving Vera insane, and it gave her great satisfaction. She then looked up and saw the space between Vera’s legs. She stopped her tongue sliding and then removed her lips from the toes. Looking at that area made her swoon in lust, and she figured it was time to push Vera completely over the edge. She then stood up and got onto the bed. She moved her body to that space between Vera’s legs and rested on her knees. She had a clear view of poor Vera’s body and now it was time to make Vera hers. “Vera…..oh Vera? Look at me…..” she said softly, then she leaned forward and removed the cotton gag from her mouth and dropped it on the bed.

Vera was trying to recover from the onslaught on her left foot and toes. That intensity wore her out and she didn’t know how much longer she could continue. She was starting to have sensory overload and her body trembled. She didn’t know what was going to happen next, but she knew she wouldn’t be able to stop anything from happening. She did feel relieved that the gag was out of her mouth, and she swallowed a few times to get her mouth moist again, as the cotton material absorbed her saliva. She heard Kylie’s voice, and she looked down her body and saw that beautiful young woman between her legs and she felt her heart skip a beat. She looked like an angel from heaven with a gorgeous naked chest. Vera started to desire her and hoped that woman would give her mercy.

“Good girl…” Kylie cooed as she saw Vera looking back at her. She felt so powerful that she could control this woman sexually. She then extended both of her hands towards the helpless feet and started to softly stroke the soles. Not enough for a brutal tickle, but a soft tickle to get them wiggling a little. It was time to really push Vera into another dimension. “…..I love these tender little feet of yours. So ticklish! This is only night number one! Now I think it is time I gave you want you want. I know there is this sexual animal underneath your cute, innocent demeanor. Now it is time you give yourself to me completely. It is time I take control of your pussy. That pussy is mine now…let’s take a look at it.” she told her.

Vera gasped as she heard Kylie’s words. Was she really going to expose her most private spot? She was already nearly naked, as her breasts were exposed and everything else except between her legs. She felt her face turn on fire as she blushed profusely. She could still feel the ticklish tremors in her body as the fingers were softly stroking the bottoms of her feet, reminding her just how helpless she was. She knew she was not going to be able to prevent Kylie from stripping her naked, but she had to try. “Please…..don’t…don’t look at….well….you know..” she said in a very soft voice.

“Hehehe Don’t look at what? I want you to say it...” Kylie requested, then started to move her fingers faster up and down those helpless soles.

Vera closed her eyes in shame and giggled as she heard Kylie’s request. Those fingers on the bottoms of her feet were driving her crazy, and now she had to mention the “p-word”. Her body started to writhe as the tickling got stronger and her giggles started to pour out. She knew this was the moment she truly was going to surrender her body to Kylie. Her underwear was the last gateway to control of her very own body and it was going to be removed. “Hehehe please…don’t look at…..m-m-my p-p-p-pussy..” she said, then closed her eyes in shame after saying the word.

Kylie smiled as she knew poor Vera felt ashamed. This was the ultimate control, and she really loved that feeling. She then reached down and grabbed the scissors that were lying on the bed. She then lifted them up into the air and started to make them snip. “Ok, here we go! Time to see Vera’s pussy! Hehehehe and if you make a loud sound, that gag goes right back in your mouth.” she said.

Vera started to whimper as she saw the scissors headed towards her waist. Nerves filled her body as the moment of truth was here. She was going to be completely naked in front of another woman in a sexual environment. She let out a soft gasp as the scissors started to cut the right side of her underwear and felt a chill in her body when that side came loose. Then her eyes were focused on the scissors as they made their way to the left side. The sound of the cutting fabric resonated in her ears and soon, that end was cut. Vera’s mouth went dry as her private area was about to be shown to a woman a decade younger than her and there was nothing she could do about it.

“Ooooh!!! Now what do we have under here?” Kylie cooed as she then placed the scissors down on the bed, reached her hands forward to grab the ends of the cut underwear and started to pull the front flap down. Her eyes grew big as she started to see more of the groin, then the beginnings of pubic hair appeared. She slowly peeled the garment down and soon, she saw Vera’s pussy! She gasped as she saw her fellow maid’s most private area. She saw the dark pubic hairs and could see those vagina lips. They were a bit pinkish, and she loved that color. “Why Miss Vera…..you have a PRETTY pussy! I like it!” she said with glee.

Vera’s face turned dark red from embarrassment as she was completely exposed and now Kylie was complimenting how pretty her pussy looked. Never in her entire life had someone ever told her that the most private spot on her body was pretty. It was such an amazing compliment, yet an embarrassing moment, she didn’t know how to react. Her mind was spinning, and her arousal was flowing. She looked at Kylie and felt such an attraction towards her. “T-thank you…” she murmured.

“I like pretty pussies….Hmmm…how does it feel?” Kylie asked as she then swiped the tip of her right index finger across the pussy lips and felt Vera’s body shudder.

Vera let out a surprise gasp and a loud moan as she felt that finger stroking between her legs. It was an incredible feeling and her heart raced, her body was on high alert for sensitivity, and she felt incredibly horny. She felt the finger swiping several times against her and with each touch she let out more erotic moans. “Ooooh……oooooh……K-Kylie….ooooh….” she moaned.

“Hmmm….someone REALLY likes this. I can feel how wet you are down here. I like that…” Kylie cooed as her fingers continued to sweep across the labia. She then started to flutter her fingers lightly across the lips and she felt the body starting to jerk around. She then thought she heard a snicker and she looked towards Vera’s face. She started to see a small smile on her face and heard another laugh. This made her mind spin with delight as she realized something about Vera’s pussy. “Miss Vera….do you have a ticklish pussy? Hehehe” she giggled.

Vera felt herself giggling more and more as the fingers continued to flicker against her pussy lips. She never knew she was ticklish there and the sensations only increased. “Hehehe y-yes hehehehe I guess hehehe I hehehe AM!” she squealed.

“A ticklish pussy huh? I am really going to enjoy this….” Kylie said, then started to flicker and flutter her fingers even more. She loved the way Vera’s body was twisting and writhing around from her touch. She found herself giggling as she never tickled a woman’s pussy before, and this was becoming a lot of fun. She also felt herself getting really horny and she looked back at that mound. She licked her lips thinking about what she wanted to do. She knew she was going to have to taste Vera between her legs. It made her wonder just how delicious it might be. If it was this sensitive and that wet, it must have tasted delicious.

Vera continued to giggle as she felt those fingers tickling not only on her pussy lips, put also her whole groin area and the crevice that connects her legs to her groin. She still was in shock that she was ticklish down there, but it only fueled her more. She closed her eyes and just let her laughter increase. She fell back into the mode of allowing Kylie to do whatever she wanted to her body and she was going to take it. It was a surreal feeling being in this position, where she was completely helpless, naked, very aroused and very ticklish. It was the most amazing feeling she ever had in her 29 years of existence. Then the tickling stopped, and she shivered in relief. Her body was at the complete peak of arousal, and she wondered what was going to happen next.

Kylie enjoyed tickling that sweet pussy and now she was going ravish it. She licked her finger and tasted Vera’s love juices. She liked the taste and looked at how hard her own nipples were. It was now time to enjoy her prize. She then leaned her body down and moved her head towards the completely exposed pussy. As her face got closer, she could smell Vera’s arousal. It was so amusing to her that she made this woman so aroused and ripe for sex. Kylie put her face very close to the exposed pussy and stuck out her tongue. She wanted to taste this woman and not only satisfy Vera, but her own arousal as well. Her tongue then made contact with the moist pussy, and she felt her own body swell with erotic delight.

Vera’s mind was blown away as she felt that tongue touch in her private spot. She had no idea how to react as she was in shock. Any previous lovers never performed oral sex on her, and now it was a woman who was doing it. She didn’t know how to react, but she did know that it felt incredibly amazing. Her body then reacted by forcing her to moan and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. That feeling of the tongue now licking away down there sent her into a frenzy of lustful pleasure. “OOOOOHHHHHHH” she moaned as the tongue start to lap away at her like a kitten licking milk in a saucer.

Kylie heard those moans coming from Vera and she felt her own wetness grow exponentially. This was a wonderful experience for her as she was devouring a saturated pussy and had complete control over Vera’s body. She did love the taste as she continued to lick away. She then reached her hands forward and grabbed Vera’s waist. She could feel her body writhing and she pressed her tongue harder onto those lips, with the tip of the tongue going inside Vera’s body. She loved how much Vera trembled and it made her lick even faster. Kylie wanted Vera to cum her brains out, then she could have a little more fun with her ticklish body. Her tongue then found the clit and she focused on that spot. She loved how the nubbin would rub against the top of her tongue. “Mmmmmmmm you *lick lick lick* taste sooooo *lick lick lick* good….” she cooed as she continued her tongue assault on Vera’s clit.

Vera moaned even louder as she felt those powerful licks on her pussy and when she heard those teasing words, her body tensed up in sheer pleasure. This was the greatest sexual experience she ever had. A former lover was not this good in bed as he didn’t last long. Kylie’s tongue was finding all the right places, even places she didn’t know could feel this great. She felt her body tensing up as the urges of a massive orgasm started to build up. She was surprised she was going to cum this quickly, but that tongue was ravishing her very soul. “Oooooohhh Kylie……Kylie……oooohhh feeellllll sssoooooooo good!” she moaned.

Kylie grinned as she heard Vera’s moans of pleasure. She then started to suck and lick that tiny clit and grounded her mouth on it. She was going to make Vera cum whether she wanted to or not. She wanted to conquer this woman sexually and then she would be able to control her sexual desires from this point forward. Control. Kylie wanted that control, and she was going to get it. Her tongue started to swirl, lick and thrash around that love button and she felt Vera’s body getting tense. It was going to be any moment now and Vera would forever be hers.

Vera felt her breathing getting shallow as she felt the intensity of the pending orgasm. Her body felt wave after wave of lust and with Kylie holding her waist, she couldn’t move. Her toes started to curl very hard and her chest stuck outwards. Her nipples were on fire and the most intense pleasure filled her very soul. The way the tongue was lashing across her clit, she knew she was going to explode very soon. Then she felt the tip of the tongue slowly circling and rubbing against her love button and then it hit! She felt the orgasmic pleasure hitting a crescendo and it crashed over, sending her into the land of sheer bliss. Her body rocked a few times, and her mouth was wide open. She let out a guttural moan and then her head snapped back against the bed as the orgasmic waves continued to wash over her.

Kylie smiled as she felt poor Vera’s body have that orgasm. She knew she pushed this woman over the edge, and she would be all hers. She slowly got back up to an upright position and on her knees. She watched as Vera was twitching in place, and had this huge, satisfied look on her face. She figured that she probably hasn’t had an orgasm in years! She waited a few minutes, then started to reach her hands outward and softly started to stroke the bottom of Vera’s feet. She felt the two feet twitching around and heard a tiny giggle. She kept moving the tips of her fingers along the soles, making sure they moved into the arches, where Vera was most sensitive. “Feeling better naughty Vera? Hehehe” she laughed.

Vera felt her body shaking as she felt those fingers stroking the soles of her feet. Her body felt extra sensitive, so even those light touches were very intense. She started to feel the laughter bubbling up from her stomach and through her chest, and then out of her mouth. “hehehehehehe Kylie! Hehehehehe that t-t-t-tickles! Hehehehehe” she giggled.

“I bet it does hehehehe…after you cum, your body is so much more sensitive. Let’s make you giggle a bit.” Kylie teased as she continued to run her fingers up and down the soles of the feet. She could see Vera’s body starting to rock more and her giggles were getting stronger. She knew she had to be careful, so she slowed down her stroke so that Vera would not explode in laughter. Her fingers now softly fluttered on the balls of the feet, and she saw that smile. Her own arousal was at a fever pitch, and she would have to get relief soon.

Vera felt those fingers still dancing on her feet and she just felt more and more ticklish. Kylie was right, she was deathly ticklish before, and after having an orgasm, she was off the charts ticklish. Just those soft touches on her soles sent very intense ticklish shockwaves in her body. She was still trying to wrap her mind around the fact she had lesbian sex for the first time. That tongue felt utterly incredible in her private region, and this was a pleasure never experienced before. She let out a cute, ticklish squeal again when the fingers got close to her toes, and then she thought about how she felt. She was in a state of absolute sexual bliss.

Kylie loved listening to Vera’s giggles. She determined she was going to make it part of her daily chores. She was going to tickle Vera every single day, even if it was a simple poke. She knew this woman would obey any of her sexual commands and she really looked forward to sexually controlling her. For the first time in her life, she would be the one making the decisions and having this woman do sexual favors was going to make this maid experience a very enjoyable experience. She then pulled her fingers away from the feet. It was time for her to get herself off. “Oh Vera……look at me….” she commanded.

Vera felt herself calming down a bit from her giggles as the fingers stopped touching her feet. She was getting exhausted, but she still felt that sexual orgasmic glow across her entire body. She heard Kylie’s commands and then lifted her head a little. She could see that beautiful woman looking back at her. She then lost her breath as she saw Kylie starting to stand up on the bed in between her legs. Now, the woman who sexually conquered her was looking down at her and she felt very humbled and helpless. Then her eyes locked on Kylie’s hands and saw her place them on her hips. Then, her eyes went wide when she saw Kylie starting to tug down on her underwear. Was she going to see that beautiful young lady naked? Her heart started to beat faster in anticipation.

Kylie could see the look of surprise and lust on Vera’s face, which only turned her on more. She slipped her underwear off her hips and now started to pull them down. She felt the garment go past her groin and now it was off her groin area, exposing her pussy. She then let them drop to her ankles and stepped out of them, one foot at a time. She was now completely naked, and she was standing over Vera’s tied body. She put her hands towards her pussy and gently opened the folds of her pussy. “Mmmm…you like what you see?” she asked seductively.

Vera’s head almost exploded as she gazed upon Kylie’s naked form. This was the first time she gazed upon another woman’s naked body. She had glimpses of naked women before, like when she would accidentally walk in on a woman changing her clothes in a hotel room, but nothing like this. She surprised herself by thinking that the naked body of Kylie was one of the most beautiful sights she ever seen. Then she looked at the pussy area and saw Kylie opening her folds. She could see the light pink skin there and she felt herself getting aroused. Then she saw Kylie starting to sit down between her legs, her ankles on the outside of her tied legs, and she could see that beautiful pussy being wide open. Vera saw the blond pubic hairs and she felt a sexual chill in her body.

“Mmmm….I think you love what you see. I bet you would like to taste me, don’t you?” Kylie asked as she placed her right hand over her pussy and started to massage herself there.

Vera’s mind went spinning as before this moment, she never thought about using her mouth on a woman’s most personal spot. The thought now started to excite her. She knew how good it felt when a tongue was on her own pussy, she imagined what it would be like to have her tongue on another woman’s mound. She started to nod her head and in a soft voice, she replied, “Y-yes…”.

Kylie chuckled when she heard that response. She had Vera in a lustful trance, and she wanted to tease her. She then started to rub her pussy faster, masturbating herself. She could feel the sexual tension growing in her body and could see that look of begging on Vera’s face. She then leaned her head back and used her left hand to squeeze her left breast. She wanted to make herself cum and her mind started to imagine what she did to Vera. She captured the older woman, stripped her naked, tickled her, and made her have a massive orgasm. That woman was now her sexual pet, and she could do whatever she wanted to her. Those thoughts got her more excited and the more excited she got, the wetter she became. She could feel how drenched she was the more her hand continued rubbing. Then she felt that pressure building up, and her toes curled. She was so close to cumming and kept thinking about Vera’s naked body.

Vera was in awe as she watched Kylie masturbating herself in front of her. She could see that hand moving faster and faster and heard the moans of deep pleasure building up in that body. She held her breath as the moans got louder and the hand moved faster. She wondered when Kylie would explode, and she felt her own nipples getting stiff, and she was getting wet again herself.

Kylie felt herself get on that precipice of bliss and her head dropped back down. She opened her eyes and saw Vera’s naked pussy. She got to taste that pussy. She even got to tickle her there. The sounds of those giggles really got her more heated and she was so close. She then thought that pussy before her was all hers to play with anytime she wanted. Then it hit! The orgasm rocked her body and she let out a very loud pleasurable moan as the waves of erotic pleasure consumed her. She felt herself falling backwards and lifted her legs in the air and then planted her feet near Vera’s head, her back on the bed and she just let the orgasm flow through her body. It was such a powerful feeling at the moment as she thought of nothing else but sexual happiness.

Vera was stunned as she saw Kylie in the throes of sexual ecstasy. She saw her fall backwards and even saw her barefeet in the air and coming down near her head. She even got to see the bottoms of Kylie’s feet and loved how they looked. They were larger than hers, with soft light pink skin and the toes were of medium length. Hearing Kylie moan in pleasure made her whimper for pleasure herself. She found her loins were on fire and she wanted more. She wiggled her toes and writhed her hips as she hoped to have another orgasm.

Kylie felt herself smiling as she continued to feel the pleasure from that orgasm. She started to purr as she thought this was one of the best orgasms she ever had in her young life. She placed her right hand and felt her saturated pussy. She then sat up and had a look of peace on her face. She saw the look on Vera’s face and knew she must have been so excited. Then she had an idea to tease Vera further. She slowly got to her knees in an upright position and moved her way back towards Vera’s head. She then looked directly into those eyes and winked. She loved how sexually hungry Vera looked. Kylie then wiped her hand across her pussy again, then placed her right hand right above Vera’s lips. “Lick my hand.…” she said softly.

Vera was in shock! She could see the palm of Kylie’s hand in her face, and it was glistening of her own juices. She was going to taste Kylie! Her body started to tremble and she became very nervous. Was she actually going to lick that hand? Her lips started to tremble and she didn’t know what to do.

“I am not going to tell you again. Lick……my…..hand.” Kylie ordered with a stern tone.

Vera blushed as she was given an order and knew she had to obey. She stuck out her tongue and placed it at the bottom of the palm and then licked up the length of the palm, all the way through the fingers and licked the tips of them. Her tastebuds touched the wet vaginal juices and it tasted…..amazing. She could not believe she just tasted another woman’s love honey for the first time, and she liked it. She licked that palm again, and again and again. Soon her tongue was moving rapidly over the hand, licking those juices as though it was a nice, delicious treat. Then the hand suddenly moved away, and she felt a sense of disappointment.

Kylie moved her hand back as she felt that small tongue licking away, which tickled her a bit, but she also wondered if Vera was going to take a bite out of her hand. She then wiped the saliva coated hand on Vera’s left nipple and looked into her eyes. “You are such a good girl, Vera. I am done with you for now. But things will change around here. When we are working, we are working. But when we come back into this bedroom of ours at night, I am your Mistress. You will obey me from this time forward. In fact, inside these quarters, you will call me Mistress. I will determine if you have sexual pleasure or not. Expect to be tied down and let me have my way with this cute little body of yours. You may NOT touch yourself for sexual pleasure until I give you permission. If you are a good little girl, I may even let you taste my pussy. That will be your reward. Do I make myself clear?” she told her in a strong voice.

Vera felt so helpless and so meek at this moment. Kylie was dominating her in every sense of the word. She dominated her body by tickling her and making her cum. She was now dominating her mentally. She felt embarrassed as she became so submissive and wanted to obey this blond goddess. This helpless feeling excited her and she nodded her head. “Yes….I-I do…” she murmured.

“Yes, what? Don’t forget…” Kylie told her.

“Yes Mistress. I-I will do what you say inside these quarters….” Vera responded. She felt her entire dignity leave as she was now a sexual toy of Kylie. She felt humiliated, but she also felt very aroused.

“Good my little pet. Hehehehe My pet Vera. I am going to enjoy ravishing your pussy often. Now, let’s get you untied, so we can go to sleep. We have work to do tomorrow morning. I want you to sleep on your back the whole night. I will wake you up in the morning by touching that sweet pussy of yours. Don’t mess up….” Kylie told her.

An erotic thrill went through Vera’s body as she heard that command. Her pussy was going to be touched in the morning? She was going to be naked the whole night? Her head started to spin as she knew she just completely submitted herself to this young woman. She then felt the stocking wrapped around her wrists getting untied and finally, her arms were free. Then she saw Kylie get up and head towards her feet. She felt her ankles getting loose and then she did a surprise squeal when she felt fingers tickling her foot. Then, she felt the other ankle getting loose and another tickle on the bottom of her foot, sent out another ticklish squeal.

Kylie got off the bed and stood next to it. She saw an exhausted maid laying there and she bent down and got into Vera’s face. She then gave her a kiss on her lips and then patted her head. She then walked back over to her bed and got underneath the blankets. She wanted to sleep naked and dream about what she did to poor Vera. “Turn off the lights, the party’s over. Remember what I commanded you to do. Do not disobey me.” she told her.

“Y-yes Mistress….” Vera responded. She then slowly got up from the bed and felt the blood rushing back down. It was a long, exhausting, yet sexually thrilling day. It was going to be a day that Vera never forgets. Tonight, was the first night she was going to be a sexual pet to another woman and it excited her. She turned off the lantern in the room and then got back into bed. She laid on her back and couldn’t wait for her pussy to be touched again in the morning.

(I don't have pictures for these two featured characters in this part yet. But I will have them done if you want for future stories)

UP NEXT: A betrayal?

Ok fans, how did you like this chapter? I have to admit, I loved writing this scene. You now start to see Kylie exerting herself and seeing how she has shown her Domme side. Some of you have probably wondered who this young woman is. Well, you will start to see who she is as this saga continues! I can see this "world" having another series in the future thanks to the support you have shown for it thus far. Thank you for any comments you may have!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back