• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) The Heiress Part 5 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello fans! It is that time again. Time for another chapter in this wonderful series. I truly appreciate the feedback and energy you have for this series and I can definitely see another series with these characters in the next "Phase" of the Deputy's Universe. We are two chapters away from finishing and then the main characters of the entire saga have their series coming out! La Diabla and Darby's series are just around the corner, then this phase is finished up with the phase ending mega-event The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution. I am excited for all of this and i hope you are too. I also still want to thank footnote24 for nominating this saga for the prestigious Golden Feather awards! If you think Deputy's Universe should be recognized as the best, remember to vote during the voting period (early 2023). Now, let's all sit back and enjoy this next chapter. Your comments are always welcomed!

PART 5

Bessie stood by the front door of the mansion, holding a folder of documents. She was getting ready to go to a meeting with some of the cattle ranchers to ensure everything was set up for the workers. She finally managed to get some solid foremen to watch over the ranches and felt things were finally going go smoothly. To her right was Phoebe, who was prepared to go to a meeting with a new prospective buyer for beef products the business produces. She looked over at her friend and smiled. “Today is a big day for us! I think after today, we can breathe a little easier. Thank you, April, for getting the paperwork done. We will make sure all the proper regulations are followed.” She said as she looked over at April.

“You are very welcome. You both have worked hard with me to get this done. I am excited to say the least! Phoebe, it looks like Wellington Cattle Company will finally have some form of stability and we can move forward. Here are the documents to help you to sell what we have to offer.” April said as she then handed the folder to Phoebe.

Phoebe took the folder in her hand and gave quick sigh of relief. The last three days were very hectic, and she worked closely with April to get ready for this meeting. It was her first time meeting with a buyer and it was a big step. With all the controversy with her mother being arrested, she needed to have buyers comfortable with doing business with Wellington Cattle Company again. Being associated with a woman involved in sex trafficking was not good business, so many buyers pulled out of their contracts. The profits went down, and many workers were concerned about the business folding. Even though they had plenty of assets to keep the business afloat, eventually the business would have to re-establish a new set of buyers. “Thank you, April! This is a very important meeting. I hope I can convince Mr. Edward McIntyre that buying from Wellington is his best chance. I am actually going to do a business deal. This is surreal…” she said.

“You will do great! We both believe in you. Just take a deep breath and be natural. I am sure he will greatly appreciate it. I am also glad you are taking Barry with you. Since he is the main foreman, he will provide that “man presence” in case Mr. McIntyre tries to take advantage of you. You know how men are when dealing with women.” Bessie told her.

“I know. Especially young women. I will be back later today. Bessie, make sure everything is ok with the workers, then we can have a celebratory style dinner tonight. I already told the chef to prepare his best Filet Mignon meal!” Phoebe said, and her eyes lit up as she always loved that meal.

“Sound good! You both will do great. I will stick around here and just continue to do my work. I look forward to seeing you both in a few hours!” April told them with a smile. She was getting used to being around the house and found it very comfortable. Ever since that night with Bessie and Phoebe, where they ended up tickling her, she found them both to be such great people. She was becoming close with them, and she started to hope maybe she could work directly with them all the time. She loved living in this house and didn’t want to leave. She then shook their hands and watched as they both left the house. Once they left, she let out a sigh and then headed towards her bedroom to rest a bit before she went back to work again.

Kylie was going about her day, doing her daily chores. She was in a very upbeat mood as she thought about the events the previous night. She had completely dominated her fellow maid, Vera. The thought of having that woman tied down naked and played with sexually by tickling her got her excited. She did enjoy waking Vera up in the morning by reaching under the blankets and tickling that exposed and vulnerable sleeping pussy. She loved the fact that Vera had obeyed her and was on her back, and still very naked. She thought about playing with her again tonight, but she had to take care of business herself. Kylie began to think about what she had to do today. She already had done some things without Phoebe or Bessie knowing, but today, there was something she had to do, and she prayed she would not get caught. She liked working here and if she was caught, she would surely get fired, even possibly getting arrested. Based on the meeting she had in town with the person she met up with, this was such a risky item, but she received a large amount of money to do it.

When Kylie was in town the previous day, a person she recognized approached her and they met in between some buildings. It was a secret meeting, no one should know about. This person told her she had to steal something from Phoebe and was going to be paid handsomely for it and would relieve Kylie’s family of an issue with keeping their home property. She hated the fact her family was indebted to this person, and really hated having to do something against a woman she liked, Phoebe. But her family would be released from their debt, and she also would gain money for herself. She told the person she would do it and have the item for them after today. Kylie took a deep breath and looked around. Vera was outside, working with the groundskeepers and both Phoebe and Bessie were gone. She then started to walk towards Phoebe’s office.

Kylie made it to Phoebe’s office and looked around. No one was walking through this hallway, and this was her chance. She quietly opened the door, and slipped in. She walked into the office and absolutely loved the décor in this room. She walked over to the huge desk and started to feel nervous. She knew what she was looking for was in the safe inside the office, and she had to figure out a way to open it. Unbeknownst to Phoebe, Kylie was in this room cleaning in there when she last opened the safe. Kylie was surprised when she saw Phoebe opening the safe and she paid close attention to the combination, by watching how Phoebe moved her hand. Kylie never told anyone, but her family had a history of committing crimes. She learned a few tricks of the trade and learning how to steal combinations was something she was good at. She then made it over to a nondescript part of the wall inside of the office and carefully opened the secret hatch. Once she got it opened, she looked at the safe and rubbed her hands. “Here we go! I just have to get this document and I am in the clear!” she told herself.

The document Kylie was supposed to steal was a unique refrigeration technique that the Wellington Cattle Company used to store its beef products. That invention helped make the business grow to number one as they could produce more beef products and store them more safely than other companies. The document she was after was the blueprint of that technique and storage facility and her benefactor really wanted it. She knelt down and placed her hands on the combination lock. She spun the dial a few times, remembering how Phoebe did it and her nerves grew. This was an easy job so far, and she hoped to finish it soon. Once she had the document and provided it to the benefactor, she could go back to being a maid in this house and sexually teasing Vera. “3……….14………..29” she said to herself as that was the combination she saw Phoebe use. She then pulled the handle, and it did not move!

“What the hell? The combination is 3……….14………29” she said to herself as she tried it again. Once again, she tried pulling the handle and nothing. Panic started to grow in her body because if she did not get this document, the benefactor would have her family’s home property confiscated and she just couldn’t let that happen. She kept trying the combination over and over and started to wonder what she was doing wrong.

April left her bedroom as she just could not rest. She wanted to get major portions of her work done today and before Bessie and Phoebe returned. They had already been gone for an hour and she wanted to get started. That way she would be free when they returned, and they could enjoy that delicious sounding dinner. She never had filet mignon before, and it sounded amazing. Right when she was about to head start working, she remembered there was some paperwork on Phoebe’s desk that she had to review. She started to head towards the office and thought about how tonight would go. She giggled to herself as she remembered a few nights ago when both Bessie and Phoebe helped her relax. They had her sit on a couch in the study and they ended up tickling her feet. It was such a strange way to get her to relax she thought, but it ended up being a lot of fun and she did indeed end up feeling a lot more relaxed and looser. She never knew her feet were that ticklish and both Bessie and Phoebe had such happy looks on their faces. She wondered just how ticklish they were and if somehow, she could get them back. That sounded exciting because she wanted to see which of those two were the most ticklish. Maybe she could help one of them tickle the other. “Hahaha yes, I have to tickle one of them back. It’s only fair…hehehe” she giggled to herself.

April made her way to Phoebe’s office and then slowly opened the door. As she walked in, she was startled to see someone in there. She saw someone crouching over there by the safe and it made her jump. “Oh!! Hello there!” she said with surprise.

Kylie turned around and saw April looking right back at her. Her adrenaline spiked as she knew she was caught! It was the legal assistant, someone who could possibly announce what kind of charges should be brought on her. She had to think fast! She stood up quickly, her heart beating a thousand miles per second and felt her body trembling. “Oh….hello. S-sorry to scare you. I was just, um, cleaning.” she said as that was the first thing that popped into her head.

“Oh, ok. I didn’t expect to see you here. Hehe” April giggled. She knew who Kylie was as they encountered one another several times over the last week. She then felt bad for scaring her as she was cleaning in the office. Her eyes then noticed something. April wasn’t holding any cleaning tools with her. No rags, no feather duster, nothing. She also thought that the safe itself would not need any cleaning and was supposed to be hidden. Her suspicions grew and she had to be careful. “You were cleaning the safe?” she asked.

Kylie felt her mouth go dry as she heard that question. She also knew she didn’t have cleaning materials with her, so her excuse did sound flimsy. “Um…yeah. I wanted to do a great job and clean everything…” she responded.

April could tell that Kylie was very nervous and she started to really be suspicious. It was time to get the truth out of her! “How would you clean the safe and how did you know there was one right there? It is supposed to be hidden.” she asked.

Kylie’s heart started to beat even faster. She could tell that April might be on to her and now she had to change the moment. Her very survival, as well as her family’s fate were in jeopardy. She felt she had to do what she had to do. She started to slowly walk towards April. She knew there was no turning back now and had to make sure this woman did not tell Phoebe or Bessie. “Why are you so concerned about that? I said I was cleaning, and that’s what I was doing.”

April saw Kylie walking towards her and started to get defensive. She could see the look in Kylie’s eyes, and it didn’t bode well for her. “Well, I think the safe is clean. You can leave now. I have work to do.” she told her.

“You saw me, didn’t you? Well now, April. Looks like we have a dilemma, don’t we? Want me to be honest with you?” Kylie asked as she got closer to April.

April now felt her own heart beating faster as Kylie was no longer acting surprised or making excuses. She appeared to be calm and was going to possibly do something to her. She started to back up a little, hoping to diffuse any potential situation. “Um….sure. Y-You can be honest with me…” she stammered.

“Ok, I will be honest. I was trying to open that safe. But I couldn’t do it.” Kylie said with a serious tone. She got close to April and now she had a new idea.

“W-Why would you want to open the safe? There is nothing in there for you.” April told her. She felt her body starting to tremble. She was never in a physical confrontation in her life and knew this young woman before her might get physical.

Kylie walked up to April and could tell she was extremely nervous. This was a good thing to discover as she could use it to her advantage. She also noticed she was walking backwards and not towards the door, but towards the wall. Soon, April would be trapped, and she could perhaps find out how to get in that safe. This legal assistant worked on very important papers, and it would make sense if she knew how to get into that safe. She felt a little guilty about what she was about to do, but her family depended on it. She could not fail. “That’s where you are wrong. There IS something for me inside that safe and you will help me get it…..” she said with a sinister grin.

April could see the look in Kylie’s eyes, and it did not bode well for her. She continued to slowly walk backwards and then she gasped in surprise as her back now hit the wall. Now she was trapped. Kylie was up to her, and she didn’t know if she should scream, or possibly try to strike out in case Kylie tried to hurt her. “H-Help you get it? Y-You’re just a maid. How c-could there be something in t-there for you?” she stammered.

“Because a little birdie told me that something is in there. Now April, how do I get into that safe?” Kylie grinned. She knew she had to move fast before Bessie or Phoebe returned.

“I-I don’t know how to get into that safe. It is not mine. Kylie, please back up from me.” April requested. With Kylie up on her and her back to the wall, she felt trapped and nervous. Even though Kylie was younger, she seemed more physically fit than she was. This was a maid, who did a lot of physical labor, so she would be more physically ready than someone that pushed papers all day.

“What’s the matter, April? Feeling a little nervous? All you have to do is open that safe, let me take a look around inside, get what I need and then I can go. AND, you will not say a word about this to Miss Wellington or Bessie, got it?” Kylie told her. She felt a thrill in her body as once again, she was about to control another woman. What she really enjoyed about this moment was how attracted she was to April. She loved the blond hair, that thin face behind those glasses, and those gorgeous lips. She started to think that perhaps she could have her way sexually with her and get the combination to the safe.

“I-I can’t open that safe. I-I told you; I don’t know how to get into it. Kylie, please. Please stop this. If you stop now, I won’t tell Phoebe you were trying to break in. I promise…” April told her.

“I think you are lying to me…..I think you are a cute little fibber, April. Tell me what the combination is….” Kylie told her in a teasing voice.

April really started to get nervous as she heard that tone in Kylie’s voice. She started to look around from the corners of her eyes, trying to find a way to escape. She also saw Kylie’s face getting closer to hers. It felt like the maid wanted to kiss her. That made her nervous because she had no idea what Kylie was going to do to her. “Kylie…listen. Phoebe changes the combination of the safe a few times for protection. She could have changed it recently, so even if I did know the combination, it might not work!” she told her in fear.

“Oh, so you DO know how to get into the safe, if you know she changes it. Interesting choice of words, April. I guess we will have to try to use the combination that you DO know….” Kylie told her. She then reached her hands forward to hold April’s sides, so that she could take hold of her and move her towards the safe. Once she placed her fingers on the rib area, she felt the body squirm a bit.

“Kylie! Hehehehe Don’t touch me!” April giggled. Her eyes then went really wide as she realized she laughed. The awareness of how trapped she really sank in, and she hoped that Kylie was not going to touch her like that again.

Kylie had a huge grin on her face as she realized the reaction she had just seen. A thrill tore through her body as this beautiful woman who she had a major attraction towards was……ticklish. This was an even better situation than she originally planned. Now, she could tickle her and get the information that way. After that very erotic time with Vera the previous night, she could do it to another woman inside this house. Thoughts of getting April naked filled her mind and she could have two sex toys! “What’s the matter, April? You don’t want me to touch you? Why did you laugh right now? Ah!!! Could it be? Could it be that April Keaton is………ticklish?” she asked with a large grin.

April’s eyes almost bugged out of her head as she heard that question. A large wave of fear filled her body as she hoped she was not going to be tickled. Her mind quickly went back to that night where Bessie and Phoebe had tickled her feet. She felt so helpless and vulnerable, and they were being friendly to her. If she was tickled to give up information, she knew she would not last long. She then thought of something she could do, and it would be risky. She had to try something, or she was going to be this young woman’s victim. April lifted her hand and prepared to slap Kylie. Once she stunned her, she could then get out of this room and look for help. She made the motion forward with her right hand towards Kylie’s cheek, then gasped when her right wrist was grabbed! Kylie blocked her attempt!

“What do you think you are trying to do? Did you really try to slap me? You naughty, naughty girl! Looks like I will have to punish you AND get the combination to the safe...hehehe” Kylie threatened. She then quickly twisted the right arm downwards and then managed to get it behind April’s back, forcing the woman to turn around and bend over. She then moved her towards the center of the room, heading towards a chair. She could hear the whimpers coming from April as she was in pain from having her arm twisted behind her back. She then made it over to one of the chairs by the desk and forced April to sit in it, as she still had the arm behind her back. She then quickly removed her apron and used it to tie it to the right wrist of April. Once she was done, she grabbed the left wrist and pulled it behind the back, only to then tie it with the rest of the apron. April was now trapped in the seat, with her arms tied behind the back of the chair. Kylie moved quickly and sat on April’s lap to prevent her from kicking with her legs. She hoped to weaken April, so she could get to her feet.

April was stunned as she was forced over to the chair with her arm behind her back. Kylie had a good grip on it, and she felt a lot of pain in her shoulder and arm as she made her way to this chair. Then before she knew it, she was forced into sitting down and had her wrists tied behind her back. She felt great pain and also helpless. She was trying to wrap her mind around what had just happened. A maid had actually forced her to be trapped and was going to be interrogated about the combination to the safe that the same maid was trying to break into. She knew the combination of the safe as she did have to store or retrieve documents in there. The fact Kylie might tickle her for that information made her very worried. She grunted as Kylie sat on her lap and now, her face was staring at the bosom of her captor. “Let me go! What are you trying to do to me? Let me go this instance!” she demanded.

“Tsk tsk tsk…..you are in no position to tell me what to do you sexy woman. Now, I think it is time for you to tell me the combination of that safe. We don’t have all day. But before I do, let me do this first…” Kylie said. She then removed her maid’s hat from her head and then with her left hand, squeezed April’s cheeks together to force the lips open, and then shoved the garment inside the mouth. She knew she couldn’t have April screaming bloody murder as there were still workers inside the house, including Vera. “There! Now, when you are ready to talk, I will take it out. Until then…..” she told her.

April was stunned as she felt a lot of pain in her cheeks from Kylie’s forceful hand, and then her mouth was filled with the fabric hat. Her glasses were partially knocked off, then completely removed as Kylie took them. She grunted in pain and looked up at her captor who had this very large smile on her face. She tried to scream, but her mouth was full of a hat. She shook her head and felt her face flush with anger. She tried to move around, hoping to knock Kylie off of her, but it was no use. Then she shrieked in agony as she felt two very strong hands pressing and squeezing into her ribcage! Kylie was tickling her!

Kylie laughed when she saw that look of anger on April’s face turn into one of ticklish hilarity. She could see the mouth turning into a smile and heard that very loud muffled laughter. This gave her such a rush because April seemed to be very ticklish! She felt the body underneath her writhing and squirming around and that really made her feel good. She continued to press her fingers into April’s ribs through the shirt she was wearing, a white buttoned up shirt with long sleeves, and enjoyed the sound of that laughter. This was something she even thought of before, as she went to sleep last night, she fantasized about who else she could tickle besides Vera. April was on the top of her list, but she also thought about possibly Phoebe and Bessie. Maybe all three at the same time! “Now, will you tell me the combination? If you do, this will all stop…..” she offered.

April continued to scream in ticklish agony as she felt those fingers prodding and feeling all around her ribs. Her feet were devastatingly ticklish, but it seemed her ribs were a very close second. This seemed very intense, and she felt helpless. With Kylie sitting in her lap, she could not escape. She could not even defend herself with her arms and was completely helpless to stop her. She heard that question and wondered if she would be even able to hold out. Those fingers get pressing and prodding and the intensity of the ticklish feelings only increased.

Kylie smiled as she looked at April’s face. She could tell the woman was in pure ticklish agony and she had to continue to push her. She really wished she could tickle her erotically, like she did with Vera, but time was of the essence. She had to go hard right now and get that combination. As her fingers continued to press into the grooves of the ribs, she imagined what it would be like to have this woman under her spell. That moment with Vera was so powerful, so erotic to her, having April do the same thing would be a dream come true. She wanted to tear off her clothes now and have her way with her, but she had to focus on getting the combination. She then felt a very sensitive spot on the ribcage as her fingertips pressed in between the ribcage halfway down. “Come on, April. We both know you are sooooo ticklish! Just tell me the combination and everything will be over. I will stop tickling you and we both will be happy!” she teased.

April continued to scream into her gag as the fingers found that spot on her ribcage. It sent very strong ticklish shockwaves in her body, and she was squirming around as much as she could. A feeling of dread came into her mind as she realized that she may have to give up the information. This was far worse than she could imagine, and Kylie seemed intent on torturing her until she told her the combination. She let out another ticklish squeal when the fingers moved to the next groove of her ribs, and it really tickled her. Those fingertips were pressing as far as they could on there and it drove her wild. But she couldn’t betray Phoebe. She was really starting to get closer to her and she really loved working with her. She had no idea what Kylie was looking for inside that safe, but she knew she had to protect it as much as she could. It was still surprising to her that this was really happening. Kylie seemed like a very nice girl who was trying to learn how to be good at her job and now she was tickle torturing her to steal something out of the safe. Her eyes then started to water up as the tickling was overwhelming her body.

Kylie could see the look in April’s eyes and could tell the woman was going to break soon. She could see the tears forming in the eyes and knew this woman was not going to hold out forever. She seemed as ticklish as Vera, which gave her an erotic thrill. She even had a quick thought of Vera perhaps eating her pussy out as she tickled both of their feet. She then decided to give April a break, so she could ask her the combination. She chuckled to herself when she heard the sound of relief coming from April as she pulled her fingers away. She could hear the heavy breathing and the muffled begging, and she had a wry smile on her face. “So, what is the combination? I could tickle you forever, you know….” she asked.

April leaned her head back as she tried to recover from the tickle onslaught on her ribs. She could already feel her lungs burning and she felt beads of sweat on her forehead. She then put her head back upright and her eyes saw Kylie’s chest. She realized she was trapped with no escape and what made matters worse was she felt her body weakening already. Then she heard Kylie’s question, and she shook her head “no”. She could not betray Phoebe. If Kylie took important legal papers or equipment designs, or even some jewelry, it could hurt her client. April then looked back up at Kylie’s face and saw that sadistic smile. Her eyes were very blurry from the building tears, so she blinked a few times to clear them. “Please….let me go…” she whimpered into her gag.

“Awww….Poor April. I am not going to let you go until you tell me the combination. Let’s stop pretending you don’t know because we both know you do. Make life easier for the both of us and tell me what I want to know…” Kylie told her in a calm voice. She did enjoy being in this position of power. She could do whatever she wanted to this legal assistant, and she couldn’t stop her. She then decided it was time to play a few mind games. She reached her hands forward and started to unbutton the shirt. This was thrilling to her because it would give her a look at April’s skin and chest area, and it would make April feel helpless. She started to unbutton the rest of them, and she felt her own nipples getting stiff. “Hmmmm….what do we have under here?” she cooed.

April felt her shirt getting unbuttoned and she started to panic. She was being undressed??? She remembered when Phoebe and Bessie removed her shoes and stockings, but this was a bit more personal. They bared her feet, Kylie was trying to expose her upperbody. She looked down and saw the buttons coming undone and she started to whimper. She had no idea where Kylie was taking this, but she knew it was not going to be for her benefit. “Please….don’t do this…” she whimpered into her gag.

“You’re getting too hot! I can see the sweat on your forehead. You really should be thanking me. I am going to take you out of these hot clothes, so your skin can be exposed. And, if you are a good girl, I can take ALL of your clothes off and wouldn’t that be exciting? Hehehe” Kylie laughed as she continued to unbutton the shirt. She liked that thought of stripping April naked. Those same feelings of lust she had for Vera returned to her own body and she got excited. She thought perhaps she should strip this woman and have her way sexually with her. Once the shirt was unbuttoned, she pulled it open and gasped. She could see the cleavage and the bra of April. She loved the look of that chest, and an erotic thrill filled her body. The breasts seemed to be a size C and that was exciting. “Ooooh!! Nice!!” she said.

April blushed as she felt her shirt being pulled open and having her chest exposed. She felt ashamed of being exposed like this as she didn’t want people to see what was under her clothes except maybe a lover. Her face turned red with embarrassment, and she wondered just how far Kylie was going to take this. She started to whimper into her gag and her head dropped in shame.

Kylie continued to look at the cleavage and felt herself getting even more turned on. She then moved her hands up and then placed them in the armpits and gently wiggled her fingers in there. She heard a ticklish squeak coming from April and it gave her another thrill. “Oooh! Are we ticklish….here?” she laughed as she wiggled her fingers again.

April felt those fingers wiggling in her armpits and she couldn’t help but squeal in ticklish horror. Now that her shirt was open, her skin was exposed and now Kylie’s fingers would be able to really torment her. With each wiggle, she felt a very strong ticklish shock and it was driving her crazy. She looked up again and saw that sadistic smile on Kylie’s face. It looks like she really wanted to torment her. She started to shake her head “no”, even though she was giggling and squealing. She even felt her breasts wobbling inside the bra as each tickle sent her shaking in agony.

Kylie loved touching those armpits and watching poor April squeal and writhe around. She was enjoying tying a woman up and tickling them. She thought about tying up Vera again tonight and have her way with her body again. Then she once again thought about tying April up and getting her naked. Maybe she could tie both of them up together and really have some fun with two naked women. She shook her head as she had to focus on the task at hand. Bessie and Phoebe were sure to come back soon, as they left earlier this morning. If she didn’t get this combination, her mission would fail, and her family would be homeless. Her eyes then focused on April’s face. She had to make her suffer even more, so she dug her fingers deeper into the armpits. “Come on April!! Tell me the combination! Tell me, or you will keep suffering! In fact, if you don’t tell me, I guess I will have to expose these nice tits of yours….” she threatened.

April continued to shriek in ticklish terror as she felt those fingers now going deep into her armpits. With her arms tied behind her back, those pockets where her arms were located were completely vulnerable and she couldn’t prevent Kylie from tickling her there. She felt those massive ticklish shockwaves from the top of her head, all the way to her toes inside her boots. Then she heard the threat about her breasts being exposed! She thought Kylie was going too far and her worst nightmare was starting to happen. When her shirt was removed, she wondered how far Kylie would go. Now, she knew just how far. She closed her eyes and prayed that someone would come to help her. She didn’t want to give up the combination, but if this continued, she knew she was going to break. She screamed into her muffled gag once again, pleading for mercy.

“Awwww…..April is having a hard time, isn’t she? I love your armpits. They are a bit sweaty but feel very soft. Tell me the combination April. TELL ME!!!” Kylie demanded. She then moved her fingers even deeper into the pits and that made Kylie thrash around in the chair. Kylie was happy she sat on her lap otherwise she might have been bucked off. April was stronger than she looked, as she was bucking wildly.

April kicked her legs forward, then stamped her feet into the floor. The tickling sensations had increased greatly as her armpits were tormented. She felt helpless because no matter how much she struggled, Kylie had complete control of her. She leaned her head forward as the agony continued and it came to rest on Kylie’s chest.

“Ooooh!! Looks like April is trying to be fresh with me. I am guessing you like my tits, don’t you? Well, if you are a good girl, maybe you will get a chance to play with them. Hehehe Now, this is your last chance. Tell…..me……the…..combination….” Kylie said as she removed her hands from April’s armpits.

April let her head fall backwards as she started to feel relief from the tickling attempt. She felt droplets of sweat falling down her face and she realized she was already getting exhausted. This wasn’t playful tickling that was happening. This was full on, aggressive tickling. She looked up at Kylie’s face and could tell she was getting impatient. She saw the look of frustration and a chill went through her body as she realized her torture might continue. She shook her head “no” as she wanted to let her know to not tickle her anymore.

“Still defiant, huh? Well then….time for me to really convince you..” Kylie told her. She then reached her hands towards the bra and found the clasp that held it together in the front. She quickly unclasped it and did not waste any time pulling the bra open and letting the breasts spill out. She grinned as those size C breasts came out and she loved them. There were large pink nipples and the mounds themselves had a very nice shape to them. “Oooh!!! April, I do declare! You have some GORGEOUS tits! I love them!” she teased.

April groaned and went into shock as she realized her breasts were now exposed. For the first time in her life, someone was exposing her body without her knowing it was going to happen. This young woman was dominating her and there was nothing she could do. A large wave of humiliation washed over her, and she wanted to cry. This had gone too far, and she started to whimper in her gag.

“Awww..what’s the matter, April? You shouldn’t be so shy! I love your titties! If anything, you should be mad at yourself. You could tell me the combination to the safe and then I will let you go. But you wanted to deny me, so this is what happens. I think deep down in your sexy body, you want this. You want me to strip you. You want me to dominate you and take control of your body. I bet right now you want me to touch and tease your nipples. Huh, am I right?” Kylie teased.

April felt completely humiliated and ashamed. It was still hard to believe this 19 year old maid had completely dominated her and made her feel so ashamed. Her breathing became heavy, then she gasped. Her eyes looked down at her chest and saw Kylie’s fingers playing with her nipples. “This can’t be happening! She’s…she’s touching my nipples!!!” she thought to herself.

“Mmmmm….I like these nipples of yours. I bet I can make them stiff….” Kylie teased as she lightly flicked her fingers across the nipples, and it didn’t take long for them to get stiff. She grinned as she realized that once again, she was forcing another woman to be aroused at her touch. She thought back to how she dominated Vera, and now she wanted to do the same to April. Then, an idea came to her mind. Could April Keaton be ticklish on her breasts? Kylie wanted to find out, so she started to lightly flick and flutter her fingers across the stiff nipples, and then underneath the mounds. Her eyes grew big as she felt the body starting to tremble and she heard some sounds coming from April’s mouth. It sounded like laughter. “Oh yes! It looks like someone is ticklish on her titties! Kitchy kitchy koo!” she teased.

April couldn’t believe what she was feeling! She was never tickled on her breasts before and now discovered just how ticklish they were. The feeling of those fingers underneath her breasts sent a very strong ticklish sensation in her body and it stunned her. She knew she was ticklish in the normal spots, such as armpits, stomach, ribs and feet, so discovering her breasts were ticklish was a complete shock. She looked up at Kylie and started to beg with her eyes and her muffled grunts. She did not want to endure this kind of tickle torture because it was her naked breasts that were being tormented.

“Huh? What was that? You love having your breasts tickled? Well, I would LOVE to tickle them! Let’s see just how ticklish you are. I want to watch them wiggle around for me. If you don’t want me to tickle your tits, then I suggest you make it easy for both of us and just tell me the combination. If you don’t, then I will keep tickling your tits until you either pass out, laugh yourself silly, or beg me to strip you naked. Because once I get you naked, I will tickle……..everywhere. Even between those legs of yours…” Kylie threatened. She then reached her left hand down between April’s legs and gave the pussy a gentle pat to send a clear message. She then moved her hand back up towards the right breasts and now both hands were lightly stroking the underside of those mammaries.

April shook her head wildly as she felt those dastardly fingers tickling underneath her breasts. She could feel those two mounds wobbling around and she knew Kylie was enjoying herself at her expense. She also thought about the threat of being stripped naked. Since her chest was exposed, there would be no doubt that she would be stripped completely naked. Then she felt that pat on her most private area and that definitely let her know that Kylie was serious. She kept wondering how she got into this predicament and if she would ever get out of it. Those fingers underneath her breasts were driving her absolutely wild and she just laughed. There was nothing she could do to stop Kylie and she just laughed in ticklish agony. April realized that her exhaustion and humiliation made her seem more sensitive and now she was suffering. She figured the next time Kylie asked her for the combination, she would reveal it. She didn’t want her breasts to be tickled any longer.

Kylie continued to tickle the breasts and was so enraptured in watching those mounds wiggle around. She thought of Vera’s small breasts and how much fun she had. But these breasts were much larger. She felt her own arousal spiking and she loved how soft and delicate this skin was. She also knew she was close to breaking April. “Just a few more minutes of this, and this woman is going to snap. Once I get the combination from her, I will devour her. I want another sex toy...hehehe” she thought to herself.

Phoebe walked up to the front door of the mansion alongside her closest friend, Bessie. They both came back together after very fruitful meetings. Bessie had met with the workers and gave them directions to follow and Phoebe managed to finish her deal with the buyer, Mr. McIntyre. Phoebe looked over at Bessie and sighed. “Well, we’re home. What a day! I am so excited that Mr. McIntyre was willing to do business with me. It is going to be a great partnership!” she told her.

Bessie looked at Phoebe and saw the joy on her face. It was a very long time since she saw that smile that related to the business, and she felt proud of her. This was her first real accomplishment as a businesswoman and should be celebrated. “I knew you could do it! You worked so hard trying to clean up the mess your mother made. Although, I think she would be proud of you too.”

Phoebe started to blush a little as she heard those kind words from Bessie. She did think of her mother Gloria and figured she would be proud. Her daughter just made a business deal all by herself. She felt very proud of herself and then she hugged Bessie. “Thank you for being so supportive of me. I know it has been hard for both of us since we got back from California. You have been a true friend and a blessing. Thank you for being so patient with me. Now, let’s go inside and find April. I have to get her to review the contract Mr. McIntyre gave me.” she told her.

Bessie felt excited from that hug and those very kind words. It was true; Phoebe was very busy and stressed out over this time and to see her feel confident again made her emotional. Things were finally going in the right direction and both of their lives would have some kind of stability. She also felt proud of herself as she managed to help get the workers on board with cattle ranching again and gave them the confidence the business would continue and they would get their wages. She was definitely looking forward to a very wonderful evening with her friend. “You are welcome my friend. I will always support you. We both did good things today and we should celebrate. So let’s find April, then get dinner going. I will find us the best wine we have, and we can let loose! Hehehe” she said.

Phoebe then walked inside the home and let out a loud sigh. She noticed no one was around and figured that both Vera and Kylie were working somewhere else in the house and the others were as well. She then walked arm and arm with Bessie as they wanted to go to their respective rooms. She shared a laugh with Bessie as they climbed the stairs. Once they got to the top, Phoebe paused in her tracks. Her face then looked puzzled.

Bessie felt Phoebe come to a standstill and wondered what happened. She could see the look of confusion on Phoebe’s face. “What is it?” she asked.

Phoebe paused and looked around. She then leaned her head to the left forward and tried to listen for something. “Hey, can you hear that?” she asked.

“Hear what?” Bessie responded. She then tried to listen as well, then she thought she heard a noise. She turned her face back over to Phoebe and she now she had a look of being puzzled.

“It….it sounds like….laughter, but not really. It sounds like it is coming from my office. Let’s go check it out.” Phoebe said. She then proceeded to walk towards her office and as they got closer, the noise got louder. It sounded like hysterical laughter but was somehow muted. Once she arrived at the door, she noticed it was slightly ajar. The noise was very noticeable, and she wondered what it was. She then carefully opened the door and once it opened, she was absolutely stunned!

Bessie was very curious about what the noise was and followed Phoebe. Once she looked inside the office, her jaw dropped! Standing before the both of them, they saw Kylie’s back towards them and could see a pair of legs under her body. It looked like Kylie was sitting on someone’s lap and judging by the sound of it, there was something physical going on, perhaps even someone being tickled. It was a confusing sight because she never expected to see a maid inside Phoebe’s office, perhaps playing with someone else. She wondered if they happened to encounter a sexual game going on. It wouldn’t be too surprising considering the amount of sexual activity in this house since she has worked in it, especially by Gloria Wellington.

Phoebe’s jaw dropped as she saw her maid appearing to be engaged in something erotic. Her eyes then noticed the dress the person on the bottom was wearing and the boots. It was April! Was it possible that her legal assistant and her maid were having an affair? She wouldn’t care if they did, but this was her office. “Ahem! Am I interrupting something?” she asked out loud.

Kylie nearly jumped through the roof when she heard that voice behind her. She quickly got up off of April’s lap and turned around. Her eyes went wide with shock as both Phoebe and Bessie were standing there. She did not know how to react and was frozen. Her torture session with April was caught by them and she had to think quickly. “Um…h-hello Madam Wellington…H-hello Miss Bessie….You b-both have come back.” she stammered.

“Yes, we are back home now. I live here, remember? Can you explain what is going on here?” Phoebe asked then her eyes saw April. Her face was red, and she appeared exhausted. She also saw the naked chest and that blew her mind. They were having sexual games. In her office! She also saw the gag in April’s mouth, and she was stunned. “Why is she gagged? What are you two doing?” she asked.

Kylie’s face turned red as a beet as April was exposed and she had no easy explanation. Her entire plan was blowing up in her face. She then started to sweat and knew she had to ungag April. This was a moment of truth for her. She was surely caught and was probably going to get fired, or worse yet, get arrested. “We…we were just having a little…fun. Yeah, that’s it. Just some fun…..” she said with a smile.

“Can you take the gag out of her mouth. Let her breathe.” Phoebe requested. She was still in a state of shock as she never knew these two were attracted to one another. She didn’t care if they were indeed lovers. How could she say anything considering she did have sex with her mother’s maid a few times. She just didn’t want it happening in her office.

“Yes...yes ma’am…” Kylie said with great trepidation. She now started to think of an escape plan. Once April was ungagged, she was surely going to tell them what happened. Her hand started to tremble and then she pulled the garment out.

Bessie was still trying to comprehend what she was seeing. It was shocking that April and Kylie were lovers. She then remembered that neither Gloria nor Phoebe knew they were both having sexual interactions with her, so this moment right now wasn’t too surprising. Her eyes then looked over at the wall panel and saw that the safe area was opened. This confused her because why would the safe wall be opened?

April felt the gag leave her mouth and she felt a tremendous sense of relief that she could use her voice again. She took in a lot of air, and she moved her jaw around to loosen it up. She also began to swallow a lot as the hat inside her mouth absorbed a lot of her saliva. She then noticed both Phoebe and Bessie standing there. She felt humiliated again as they got to see her naked breasts as well. Even though she was embarrassed, she was very grateful they arrived. Her torture had ended. “Phoebe…..Bessie….thank God you are here…she…she…was torturing me….” she panted.

Phoebe’s face went into shock as she heard what April said. She was tortured? It looked like a sex game, and it was torture? “What do you mean she tortured you? I want an explanation right now! Look, if you two are lovers, I guess that is fine. But can you explain to me why you are both in my office having your games?” she demanded.

“And why is the safe wall open?” Bessie chimed in. She saw Phoebe look over at the wall and could tell she was now getting upset.

“What is going on??? Either one of you, explain yourselves!” Phoebe demanded. She did not like that safe being so vulnerable and wondered what was happening.

“Nothing! She was just working here and wanted to put something in the safe. Then I came in here and we…..we decided to um, play. Can I go now? I think dinner has to get started.” Kylie asked. She wanted to get out of this room as fast as possible. She figured if she gets past both Bessie and Phoebe, she could make a run for it.

“That’s…that’s not it….Kylie….she was…she was trying to steal..” April started to say.

“Steal her heart away! Hehe I am sorry you caught us playing together. It won’t happen again…” Kylie interrupted.

“She tried to break into your safe!!” April shouted. Now that Bessie and Phoebe were standing there, she knew this was her chance of escape.

Phoebe’s jaw dropped as she heard what April said. Kylie was trying to steal something out of the safe. She looked over at her maid and saw a look of panic on her face. “You were trying to steal something out of the safe? Is that true?” she asked.

Kylie started to fidget in place and figured it was time to get out of here. She didn’t care, she had to get out of this room and get out now! She then charged towards the door, but then stopped as both Phoebe and Bessie stood in her way. “I got to go! Move out of the way!” she demanded.

Bessie stood next to Phoebe, and she looked at Kylie’s face. Just going by her reaction, she knew that what she was told was true. That bothered Bessie a lot because she was the one who hired the young lady, and now she was trying to steal from them. It also made her think about the missing items of jewelry and now wondered if it was Kylie who did it. She felt herself getting upset as she trusted this young woman and gave her a chance. “Is it true? Did you really try to steal something?” she asked.

Kylie looked at both women and knew she was trapped. She would have to resort to a physical confrontation if she was going to escape. She then figured she had everything to lose anyway, so she decided to try and run right through them. “OUT OF MY WAY!!” she screamed, then charged forward.

Bessie and Phoebe both stuck out their arms and managed to prevent Kylie from getting past them. They both worked in a tandem and wrapped their arms around her, trying to prevent her from escaping. It was a very uncomfortable moment for the both of them as they never did physical activity before. But if Kylie was a thief, they had to do something to prevent her from leaving. They then used their combined strength and pushed Kylie backwards.

“You are not going anywhere!!” Phoebe screamed. She was starting to get very angry as Kylie’s behavior confirmed she was in fact trying to steal from her. She was not going to let this woman escape until she got her answers. She looked over at Bessie and nodded. They had to subdue this woman quickly or she could get away. “Trying to steal from me? How could you??!!!” she yelled in anger.

Kylie found herself trapped at the moment and her heart started to race. She couldn’t believe everything was coming apart. She then figured she would have to use physical violence in order to escape. She didn’t want to hurt them, but she had to escape. She knew how to fight as her family taught her well. She also knew these two women were not fighters. Kylie realized her job was going to end, so she had to get out as fast as possible. She then got into a fighting stance and confronted both of them. “I suggest you get out of my way, or I will hurt both of you! I like you both, but I will hurt you if I have to!” she threatened.

Phoebe looked over at Bessie and her own fear grew. She was not much of a fighter and this woman looked like she could indeed fight well. She didn’t know what to do and now she saw Kylie charging at her! She saw the fist flying and she managed to move out of the way. That made Kylie’s route to the door easy and now she looked on in horror as Kylie was by the door of the office. She was going to escape! “Kylie!!! Don’t leave!” she yelled.

Bessie managed to get out of the way as well, as she was not a fighter. She saw a charging Kylie with her fist in the air and she also moved out of the way. She then looked at Kylie by the doorway as well and she was going to get away. “Kylie! Get back here!” she screamed.

Kylie had a smirk on her face as she realized she was at the office door. She was going to escape and there was nothing to stop her from leaving. She looked at both Phoebe and Bessie, and also a tied-up April. She did feel bad this was ending on such bad terms, but she had to survive. She did enjoy working here and would miss them. She looked at them one more time and let out a deep breath. “I am sorry ladies. I really liked all of you. I am sorry this had to happen, but I had no choice. Have a nice life as I get out of-------” she tried to say as suddenly she felt something hit her in the back and she fell forward and onto the ground.

Phoebe looked on in terror as she saw Kylie hitting the floor. That was sudden and she did not know what happened. Then she saw a figure enter into the doorway and her jaw dropped. It was her chef, Javier Montano!! He was holding a pan and now standing over Kylie’s body. “Javier????!!!” she screamed out.

“Yes Madam, it is me. I was looking for you when I heard the commotion. I was alerted that something was wrong, so I quickly hurried up here. I am sorry I hit her. I didn’t mean to knock her down. I just wanted to stun her.” Javier explained.

Bessie ran over to Kylie’s fallen form to check to see if she was ok. She then looked up at Javier and was grateful he interfered. She then looked back down at Kylie and heard her groan in pain. She was still conscious, but barely. “She’s ok, but we have to move quick. Let’s get her tied up!” she said.

Phoebe was still trying to wrap her head around what had just happened. Her maid was trying to steal documents from her, her maid tied up her legal assistant and probably tortured her, she was almost in a physical confrontation, and now her chef essentially knocked out the maid. She then looked at Javier and saw him look remorseful. “Well, thank you for stopping her. You said you were alerted. Who alerted you to this situation?” she asked.

“Oh, her….” Javier said then pointed back towards the door.

Phoebe looked at the door and then saw another figure enter the doorway. It was Vera!! She had a look of emotion on her face and her head was bowed. “Vera????” she asked with shock in her voice.

“Yes Madam Wellington. It was me. I heard you and Miss Bessie yelling about a thief and it sounded like a fight. So, I ran downstairs to get some help and told Javier.” Vera explained. She then looked down and then discovered who the thief was! “KYLIE??????? IT WAS KYLIE????” she asked in shock.

Bessie saw the look on Vera’s face and felt for her. It would be similar to her finding out she had Darby knocked out when she was a maid. She then started to look for something to get Kylie bound. This was their chance to hold her, so the authorities could come by and arrest her. It would also give them a chance to talk to her, so they could understand why she wanted to steal from them. “Can someone get me something to bind her?” she asked.

Phoebe then started to look around, trying to find something that would bind Kylie. She then looked towards Vera and Javier and could still see the stunned looks on their faces. “Find me some rope! Quick!” she yelled out. She then turned towards April and saw her looking disheveled, yet relieved.

“Thank goodness you came back, Phoebe. Can you untie me?” April wheezed. She was very thrilled her torture was over and she shuddered again as she contemplated what could have happened to her. She then saw Phoebe go behind her and she could feel the apron being undone on her arms and soon her arms were free. She moved her limbs around, trying to get the circulation back in them. She then let out a large sense of relief. “She was actually torturing me…” she panted.

Phoebe looked at her exhausted Legal assistant and felt bad for her. She also motioned her hands to her own chest, to give the signal to April that she could cover her breasts now. She was rather surprised at how nice they looked and knew just how beautiful April was physically. A quick thought passed through her mind about what those breasts would look like if they were being tickled, but quickly dismissed it as she didn’t think this was the time for that. “Are you ok? She was torturing you?” she asked.

April realized her breasts were still exposed and she quickly refastened the bra and then started to button up her shirt. It was a mind blowing experience that she was being tickled for information. She had her breasts exposed and if Kylie was allowed to continue, she was going to wind up completely naked. She then slowly stood up from her chair and stretched. “Yes…..she was torturing me. She…she wanted the combination to the safe…If you didn’t arrive when you did, she might have gotten it out of me. You know how ticklish I am.” she told her.

“She tickled you? She tried to tickle the combination out of you?” Phoebe asked. That revelation blew her mind as she now understood what was happening when she walked in. They weren’t having a sexual romp; Kylie was tickle torturing poor April. She understood what that felt like as she was once held captive, and tickle tortured by La Diabla. She felt that humiliation April experienced and it was such an extraordinary thing that she understood it. La Diabla had also bared her breasts and tickled all over her body. It made her wonder would Kylie have done the same.

“Yes...I know it sounds crazy, but she kept tickling me. It was horrible! She even tickled my breasts and she threatened to strip me completely naked. I swear, I was about to tell her the combination. I couldn’t take it anymore. I also didn’t want to be naked.” April responded, then her face turned red from humiliation.

“Well, we got her now. Did she even tell you what she wanted in the safe? What would possess her to try and break into the safe?” Phoebe asked. She then looked over at Kylie’s dazed form on the floor, with Bessie placing a knee in her back to hold her down.

“I-I don’t know. She didn’t say. She must have been trying to look for something.” April responded.

Bessie looked over at both Phoebe and April and felt relieved that April was free. Then she heard a noise and turned around. It was Javier and Vera standing in the doorway holding some ropes. She then reached out for the ropes and took one from Vera. She started to place both of Kylie’s arms behind her back and started to bind the wrists together. “I can’t believe she tried to break into the safe. What was she after?” she asked.

Vera was in complete shock as she watched her Mistress getting her arms tied. She never expected something like this to happen. She was still floating on cloud 9 after that tickle domination incident with Kylie the previous night. It was the greatest erotic moment she ever had in her life, and she felt so submissive and aroused. She remembered just how turned on she was when she had her pussy tickled in the morning as a wake up call. That moment gave her such adrenaline, she couldn’t stop thinking about it all day. Now, her Mistress was caught doing something serious and she felt fear. Fear that Kylie would no longer be around, and her chances of being sexually played with would go away as well. “I-I can’t believe she was trying to steal.” she said in shock.

Bessie then took the other rope from Javier and went to Kylie’s ankles. She wrapped the rope around them and tied them tightly. Now, Kylie was bound with no chance to escape. She looked over at Javier, who looked like he was in shock. “Javier? Can you pick her up and place her over in that chair?” she asked.

Phoebe was still trying to get over the shock of everything as she watched her chef scoop a dazed maid off the floor, carry her across the room and then plopped her into the same chair April was in. She then told him to get another chair, turn it sideways and place Kylie’s ankles on them, so that she was rendered helpless. She then watched as Bessie finished tying Kylie’s ankles to the chair and now, her maid was completely incapacitated. “Ok Javier, thank you. Now, go downstairs and call the authorities. Unfortunately for her, she needs to be arrested for trying to break into my safe.” she instructed.

“Wait! Let’s not call the authorities just yet. We should find out why she tried to break into the safe. What would possess her to try and steal from you?” Bessie asked. She felt terrible as she was the one who hired this thief to begin with. She placed so much trust in Kylie and gave her the opportunity to work here. She wanted to know why she would betray the entire house and if she was arrested, they may not find out for a while.

“That’s a good point. At least let us know why. Ok, we will hold off for now. Javier, thank you for helping us out. You can start to prepare dinner. Take your time. We got some things to handle.” Phoebe instructed him.

“Yes, Madam Wellington. If you need me again, just let me know. Can you apologize on my behalf for hitting Kylie when she comes to? I really didn’t mean to hurt her. I just wanted to stun her. I don’t know my own strength. Please forgive me, Madam.” Javier said. He saw Phoebe smiling and she nodded her head. He then turned around and went back towards his normal duties. He definitely was going to have stories to tell his friends and family.

Phoebe then looked at a dazed Kylie, still tied up in the chair, and her feet were propped up in the other. She felt anger, but she also felt sorry for the maid. She knew how young she was, and how she was trying to make her way into this adult life but stealing from her made her very upset. She did want to know why she would do such a thing. She went too far and even tickled tortured April. This young woman would have to pay for her betrayal. Phoebe then looked over at Bessie and could tell she was very disappointed. “Are you ok, Bessie?” she asked.

“I will be….I feel terrible, Phoebe. I feel so bad that I hired her and brought her into our home. I am sorry April that you had to go through that as well. I just need to know why!” Bessie said.

Phoebe then looked over at Vera and could see the look of concern on her face. “Are you ok, Vera? Can you please give us a moment as we talk to Kylie. I know she is your friend, so this might be too painful for you.” she told her.

“I-I am ok Madam Wellington. I…..I want to know why she did this. I have gotten to know her very well and this is so….surprising. I want to know.” Vera responded. She felt pain in her heart because she was getting closer to Kylie in more ways than one.

“Ok, then. Well, let’s wake her up. Let’s see if she is ok, and then ask her what she was trying to steal and why. She may not tell us though….” Phoebe told the group.

Bessie shook her head, then a smile formed on her face. This was the first time she was going to watch some sort of interrogation and she remembered something from her time in Santa Selena. She remembered how she, Darby, La Diabla and Cheyenne, all got Gloria Wellington to finally surrender. And after hearing what happened to April, she figured they should do the same to Kylie. It was a harmless, yet very effective way to get her to talk. “I got an idea on how to make her talk. Hehehehe” she giggled, then winked at Phoebe.

Phoebe saw the wink and wondered what Bessie was up to. Then it dawned on her. A smile formed on her face as she understood what Bessie was getting at and she loved the idea. It would be a very effective way of getting Kylie to talk and wouldn’t cause her any harm before she gets arrested. “I like that!! Yeah, let’s do it.” she said with glee.

“Do what? What are you two thinking of?” April asked. She was thrilled she was no longer a prisoner and wondered what Phoebe and Bessie had in mind. She could see the joy on their faces and knew Kylie was in trouble.

“Well…..let’s do to her, what she did to you. We will simply….tickle….it out of her…” Phoebe grinned.

April’s eyes went wide open as she heard that suggestion. She would have never thought of using something like tickle torture to interrogate someone. Then she realized that was exactly what happened to her. Kylie was tickling her to get information out of her and she knew just how effective it was. There was no defense she could think of when Kylie was tickling her ribs, underarms and even her breasts. There was a certain thrill that went through her body as she figured she could get a little revenge herself. “You know, that sounds like a good idea….” she said, then a huge smile formed on her face.

Vera was shocked that these women all suggested tickling Kylie for information. She didn’t know how to feel at the moment. Her secret Mistress was about to suffer from tickling, and she wanted to protect her. But the other side of her was curious. How ticklish was Kylie? After enduring such erotic tickle torture from Kylie, how would she react to a taste of her own medicine? That got her excited because seeing Kylie laugh would be something thrilling. It would be like forbidden fruit! She felt her mouth go dry in anticipation and felt her nipples swelling up. “You’re going to….tickle her?” she gulped.

“Yes, we are. I think it will be fun and I think she will spill her guts. But does anyone know if she is actually ticklish?” Bessie asked. Unlike Vera, she never got a chance to find out if Kylie was ticklish. She thought about it a few times, but the opportunity never came up. She felt this sensation of dominance. Being a tickle victim so many times, she was enjoying this sense of power. When she tickled Vera, and when she tickled April’s feet, she enjoyed watching them laugh. Now, this was a chance for her to tickle Kylie and feel that she deserved it!

April started to rub her wrists after straining them within the apron that was tied there. She still couldn’t believe she was tickled for information, and now her captor was about to receive the same. She wondered if she should participate as she knew that torturing someone was not the right thing to do. But on the other hand, tickling Kylie would feel good. She suffered under her fingers and if it continued, she would have been completely humiliated. She started to like the idea and looked at Kylie’s bound form. This could be a fun moment after all. “Normally, I would probably try to dissuade all of you from trying to torture her, let’s give her a taste of her own medicine. What could she have possibly been looking for inside the safe?” she asked.

Phoebe grinned as it appeared everyone was on board. She loved the fact that she and Bessie were going to team up once again to tickle someone, as they did have fun tickling April. Now, she could inflict a little torture. She then looked around the room and wondered what she could use as an instrument to help tickle the young woman. Her eyes then spotted something. Something her mother loved to have inside this office and coveted it. It was a pen that was on one of the bookshelves. It was a commemorative pen from the War of 1812 that was purchased at an auction. It wasn’t the actual ink part of the pen she was interested in; it was the other end of it. There was a bright red feather on the pen, and she was going to utilize it in a different way. Phoebe walked over to the bookshelf and reached for the pen. Once she grabbed it, a devious smile formed on her face. “I think this will do nicely...hehehe” she giggled.

Bessie smiled as she saw Phoebe pick up the feather pen. She saw that pen many times as she used to clean this office and she also remembered when Gloria Wellington used it on her! It was a while back and when she was cleaning in this office, Gloria had come into the office and used that feather to tickle her neck and even her chest as Gloria made her take off the top part of her maid’s uniform. Bessie did enjoy how erotic Gloria could be and that feather drove her insane. Now, they were going to use it on Kylie, and she hoped it would be very effective. She saw Phoebe approaching to Kylie’s dazed form and she couldn’t help but giggle. “Where are you going to use that?” she asked.

Phoebe smiled and then looked at Kylie. Her head was slumped forward and figured now would be a good time to wake this woman up completely. She casually moved the long blond hair off to the side, exposing the back of the neck. The skin was very pale on the back of the neck and looked very soft. She then lifted the feather with her right hand into the air, then slowly lowered it mere centimeters from that vulnerable skin. She then softly stroked the feather across the neck, doing a very slow swipe. Then, she stroked it again and she heard a moan coming from Kylie. She then stroked it a little faster and she thought she heard a very small giggle.

Kylie started to come to as she felt something on the back of her neck. She had no idea what happened as one moment she was about to flee the premises and the next moment, she saw blackness. She slowly opened her eyes and felt a chill in her body as she felt something stroking her neck. It started to make her giggle and then she lifted her head. Goosebumps formed on her body and now she became more alert. Then she gasped in surprise as she now realized her predicament. She tried to move her arms, but noticed they were behind her back, and she was tied. She discovered she was sitting down, and her feet were lifted up and appeared to be tied down to another chair. She had been captured! Her head started to look all around the room, and she saw Bessie to her right, then saw April to her left. In front of her she saw a very nervous looking Vera and she was in shock. “What the? W-Where am I?? What did you hehehehe do to me???” she yelled out and giggled a little.

“Good to see you awake now. You tried to run from us….” Phoebe said as she paused her neck feathering and slowly made her way to see Kylie’s face on her left hand side. She could see the look of panic on that face, and she felt good about it. This young maid tried to steal from her, and she hated thieves. She looked into those blue eyes and now it was time to intimidate her and get some answers. “You know I should have you arrested for trying to break into my safe AND torturing my legal assistant, right?” she asked.

Kylie’s breath left her body as she heard those words from Phoebe. She knew she was in real trouble as she was caught. It was a very bold thing for her to do to try and steal, but she had to do it. She started to feel terrible as she was caught doing it and now, she was tied up. She tried pulling on her bonds, but it was no use, she was trapped! “Y-You tied me up??? Are you crazy? Let me go!!!” she demanded.

“Hahahahaha you’re so cute. Of course we tied you up, sweetie. You tried to run from us. This is the least of your worries….” Phoebe told her. She then put her face closer to Kylie’s and loved the sheer look of fear on her face. She started to think this was how La Diabla must have felt before she got tortured. The ability to put fear into a victim. To cause them to panic and feel completely helpless. Phoebe experienced that herself when the outlaw was in control of her bound body. Now, she was doing it to someone else. “What you should be worried about is your own sanity. Now, you can make it easy for us and simply tell us why you were trying to break into my safe or make it more difficult and resist.” she offered.

“W-what do you mean make it easy for you? You have me tied up! Can you let me go, please?” Kylie asked. She once again tried to get free from her bonds, but she knew she was trapped. She knew she was going to be fired and arrested and there was nothing she could do.

“Kylie, you truly disappointed me. You disappointed Bessie. You disappointed April as you tortured her, and you even disappointed Vera. How could you? Why would you try and steal from me? I gave you the opportunity to work here and let you grow as a young adult, learning how to work. It kinda hurts, you know? I…..trusted…..you and now you do something like this.” Phoebe told her, her voice sounding very disappointed.

Kylie lowered her head and felt some shame. It was true. Working here was a good experience for her as she was trying to learn how to have a job and be responsible. She made some decent money to send back to her family and she loved being around the ladies in this room. Then she felt her stomach drop as she did this for her family. She felt she had no choice, even if it risked her own personal freedom. She couldn’t tell Phoebe and the others why she did it. She just had to suffer the consequences. “Look, I’m sorry ok. I did like working here. You were all so kind and great to be around. Can you let me go? I will leave and you will never see me again…” she said in a low voice.

“That’s not going to happen. Not yet. You see, I just want to know why. Why Kylie? Why would you do this?” Phoebe asked her.

“I-I can’t tell you. Just know that I liked you all and I am sorry.” Kylie responded.

Bessie then placed her left hand on Kylie’s right shoulder. She felt deeply disappointed as well as being the one who hired this young maid. Seeing her do something like trying to steal was bothersome and disappointing. “Kylie, just tell us why.” she said in a soft voice.

“I can’t…..you don’t understand. I just….can’t. Now, let me go.” Kylie told them. She knew she was in trouble, but she also hated the fact she was tied up. She looked at their faces and felt ashamed, but also started to get upset. She hated feeling bad and seeing their faces were driving her crazy because she hated this feeling. “Let me go already. Just fire me and get it over with…” she said, her voice rising.

Phoebe listened to the tone of the voice and was amazed at how defiant she was. That was the opening she needed because it would allow her to have a little fun with her. “Kylie, this is your last chance. We will let you go, and have you arrested AFTER you tell us why you were trying to break into my safe. What were you looking to steal?” she asked.

“I am not going to tell you. Just fire me, arrest me, send me to hell. Just stop asking me questions!” Kylie said, trying to be defiant. She did not want to talk about how she was forced into this job of stealing and definitely did not want to mention her family.

“You do know there is a way to make you talk. I would rather have you tell us, or we will just have to…..force it out of you…” Phoebe told her. She was starting to feel powerful and had some excitement. She had fantasies of being like La Diabla. Strong. Cold. Willing to force someone to your will. She thought about her own torment at the hands of the outlaw and how that same woman tormented the most evil human being she ever encountered, Priscilla Montenegro. La Diabla managed to break that woman and it really made Phoebe admire her. Now, she could channel her own “outlaw” as this was the perfect situation.

“Force it out of me?? What are you talking about? I told you that I am not going to tell you. What are you going to do to me?” Kylie demanded. She started to get nervous as she noticed a gleam in Phoebe’s eyes. She had no idea what this woman was up to, and she felt herself starting to tremble.

“Silly girl….You will tell me why you betrayed me. I think you know what I am going to do. I saw you doing it to April when I walked in….” Phoebe teased. She then lifted the feather pen and waved it in front of Kylie’s eyes.

Kylie’s eyes went wide in shock as she saw the feather waving in front of her. Her jaw dropped as she realized what was about to happen to her. She used her method to torment Vera and April, now it was going to be done to her. She was going to be tickled! Fear ran through her body as she knew how ticklish she was. That is why she liked doing it to Vera and April. She loved how much control she had over their bodies, now she was in that danger. “No!!! You wouldn’t dare!!!! Do NOT TOUCH ME!!!” she yelled.

“Oh yes….I think you DO know. So, I will give you once last chance. Tell me why you tried to steal from me and what it was, or I will just….have…..to………..tickle you.” Phoebe grinned.

“Phoebe!!! You can’t do that to me!!! That…that is torture!!! Let me goooooooo!!!” Kylie yelled.

“Ladies, it sounds like Miss Kylie is ticklish, don’t you think? Let’s have some fun. I wonder where she is ticklish. Bessie, can you test under her arms first?” Phoebe requested.

“Sure! Hehehe” Bessie giggled. She was loving this moment as she was going to have a little fun with Kylie. It seemed weird that she was going to help torture someone, but she knew it was a more harmless way to get Kylie to tell them everything they wanted to know. She also felt that surge of power in her as she remembered how much fun she had tormenting Gloria herself. After all the ticklish sexual escapades she was put through by Gloria, tickling her feet on that boat in Santa Selena was a memory of a lifetime. It felt good to have a little fun with someone who did bad things. Gloria was a sex trafficker who tried to sell off and torture her friend, Darby. Tickling Kylie was definitely a less stressful moment. She then reached her hands forward and saw Kylie trying her best to clamp her arm to prevent her fingers from getting into that pocket of the armpit. It was of no use, as the way the arms were tied behind the back, that pit was still very vulnerable. “I have wondered how ticklish you are…..” she teased.

Kylie started to panic as she heard what they planned to do to her. She watched in horror as she saw Bessie move directly behind her and then she saw Bessie’s two hands now appearing in her face. She saw the fingers wiggling and her eyes went wide. She started to fidget in her seat as she knew she could not protect her armpits. “Hey!!! What are you doing? GET AWAY FROM ME!!! DON’T YOU DARE!!” she screamed out.

Phoebe smiled as she heard Kylie’s panicked words. This was going to be an unorthodox method, but it served two purposes. It would give her information and also a way to punish Kylie without harming her too much. She hoped she could tell La Diabla one day what happened here, and the outlaw would be proud. “Kylie, this is your final chance. Why did you try to steal from me?” she asked in a very calm voice.

Kylie’s head snapped towards her left and saw Phoebe. She could see the determined look on Phoebe’s face, and it gave her chills. These women were really going to torture her. She heard Phoebe’s question and was faced with a choice. Either she could tell her why she was trying to break into the safe or reveal her weakness. She always prided herself on being strong. She came from a proud family and strength was something they all cherished. It was how she found her motivation to sexually dominate Vera the night before. It was how she was able to nearly force April into submission. In another incident with another woman before she even worked at this mansion, she seduced that woman as well. Now, the very method she used to dominate both Vera and April was going to be used on her. But she could not have her family suffer. She had to hold out because if she told them the reasons, her family surely was going to pay a price as well. “I-I can’t tell you…” she whispered.

“Suit yourself….Bessie? Tickle her…” Phoebe said with a smile.

Bessie grinned and giggled to herself when she heard the signal to proceed. She couldn’t believe she was about to tickle this young lady as a punishment. She then moved her hands to the armpits and saw Kylie wiggling in the seat. Then she plunged her fingers into the pits from behind and wriggled them. “Tickle tickle tickle!!!” she grinned.

Kylie’s body immediately went stiff as she felt the fingers wriggling in her armpits. She knew it was about to happen, but the actual feeling was worse than she thought. A large wave of ticklish sensations tore through her body, and she did her best to not immediately laugh. She felt those pulsating fingers and her resolve quickly disappeared and then the dam broke. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEY!!!! DON’T HAHAHAHA TICKLE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” she screamed.

Bessie laughed when she heard that reaction and loved the responsiveness. She started to burrow her fingers into the pits a little further and slowly spread her two feet into a stance for better balance as Kylie was already writhing wildly in this chair. She only wished she could tickle the skin, but the maid’s uniform prevented her. She started to wonder if they would take that extra step. Would they take the uniform off? Would they be prepared to take this to a whole different level? Memories of what Gloria did to her many times by stripping her naked filled her mind. She also remembered the many times Phoebe did the same. Bessie thought about the night she and Phoebe tickled April. But she knew that was going to be feet only. This was different and they had to get the information out of Kylie.

April watched as she saw Kylie laughing very hard and she felt a shiver in her body. It was only moments ago that she was in that position. She was tied to the chair and Kylie was tickling her. She remembered what that felt like and was in awe looking at Kylie move around. She figured she must have resembled something like that. She watched closely as Bessie’s fingers continued to move around in the armpits and thought about when hers were tickled as well. The helpless feeling of fingers in the armpits, digging into the flesh and sending such horrific ticklish shockwaves. April’s eyes focused on Kylie’s face, and she saw the young blond woman’s eyes shut tight, her mouth was wide open and the laughter just poured out. She wondered if that was how she looked when she was tickled. Not only by Kylie, but also when her feet were tickled by Phoebe and Bessie. It was still a strange feeling being in a house where the women would use tickling as a way to interact with one another, whether it was for play, or for torture. Yet, this moment of watching Kylie laugh felt good for her. Feelings of revenge filled her mind, and she wondered if she would participate!

Phoebe watched as Kylie howled in laughter. It did amuse her that her maid was so ticklish. She thought back to the day Vera was hired and Bessie tickled her. She had two ticklish maids and that brought a smile to her face. Ticklish women were great, and she enjoyed tickling them. Of course, Bessie was her all time favorite, but just knowing how other women in this house were ticklish too delighted her. She then thought she had to refocus. This was not a playful time; this was a time of making this woman talk as a punishment. It still bothered her that Kylie would do something like try to break into her safe. There were precious and important documents in there. Phoebe looked at Bessie’s strong fingers burrowing into the pits, and it made her feel good.

Kylie continued to feel those fingers in her armpits, and she just could not stop laughing. Bessie was a very strong woman it seemed, and her fingers were really starting to dig in deeper. Even though she wore her uniform, she could still feel the fingers pressing through the fabric and sending her into hysterics. She also started to feel really embarrassed. She didn’t want to be on display like this and laugh without any kind of control. She loved being in control and now she was losing it. She tried to close her arms as best as she could, but it was no use. Then her eyes slowly opened and looked forward. A large wave of embarrassment flowed over her as she saw the person standing in front of her, not too far from her tied up feet. It was the woman she broke sexually and dominated. It was Vera.

Vera’s mouth was wide open in shock as she watched a woman who gave her such great erotic pleasure was now laughing uncontrollably. It was surreal to her because that very same beautiful woman dominated her the previous night. That same woman made her laugh uncontrollably and took over her body. Her secret sexual fantasy was fulfilled, and she was looking forward to “serving” her Mistress as the days went on. Now, she was trapped and tickled. Seeing such a beautiful dominant woman looking so helpless was blowing her mind. She knew what Kylie did was wrong, but she felt bad for her. She wondered if she could somehow protect her. Her heart went out to her, and she hoped somehow Kylie could fix the predicament she was in. She did not want her to leave this mansion and leave her. “She…she is ticklish…” she murmured.

Phoebe looked over and saw a stunned Vera standing there. She thought about how this must be stunning for her other maid. She wondered if she should have Vera leave, or if she should stay. She knew that the maids worked and lived together, so she and Kylie must have formed some kind of bond. She remembered when Bessie would tell her stories about the other maids that used to work here and how they all formed good friendships with one another. She figured she would probably dismiss her, but right now she was focused on making Kylie talk. She turned her attention back to Kylie and saw her still screaming in laughter. “Ok Bessie, stop for right now….” she requested.

Kylie felt a large sense of relief as the armpit tickling had paused. She felt the fingers leave her pits and she started to breathe heavily. She wanted to rest for a moment as she could feel her own body temperature rising, and she felt sweat forming on her forehead. She looked over at Phoebe and hoped this was over. “Thank…thank you…no more. Come on…don’t tickle me anymore…” she panted.

“I am only pausing for a moment. I don’t want you to pass out. I do want to give you another opportunity to come clean with us. Kylie please, just tell us what you were trying to do. That’s all we want to know. What were you after and why?” Phoebe asked. She started to think she should just leave this to law enforcement because Kylie would be petrified of going to jail, but she wanted to give this young lady to make it right. If she had to tickle her to confess, it would make things easier. She folded her arms together to await her response.

Kylie looked over at Phoebe, then her eyes went to Vera, and then a little further to her left to see April partially. Bessie was directly behind her, and sensed her hands were nearby. She felt the jitters in her belly because she was going to be tickled again. She wished she could tell Phoebe why she did it, but she still thought of her family. She thought about her grandfather, and he needed a place to live. She wondered if it was just a better option to just get arrested and sacrifice herself. Her benefactor wouldn’t be exposed, so perhaps her family could be spared. Kylie then closed her eyes for a moment, took a deep breath and then looked back at Phoebe again. “I…..I….I have nothing to say…” she told her.

Phoebe smiled after hearing that response. She also started to have a feeling that there was something Kylie was hiding. There was more than just being evil and wanting to steal. She had this feeling that there was a specific reason Kylie did her actions and they were probably not what she was thinking. The fact that Kylie seemed somewhat remorseful made her believe that the reason for the theft attempt was not for some nefarious reason, but something else. Otherwise, she would be far more defiant. She could see the look on Kylie’s face and see that she was hiding something. This also gave her the motivation to continue the tickle torture as it would not harm Kylie but make her admit what was going on. Perhaps it could help her from being arrested. “Ok….don’t say you weren’t given a chance. Kylie, you were trying to steal from me, but you were also torturing April here. What did she ever do to you? That was mean of you to torment her. I think she should have the opportunity to get a little…..revenge.” she threatened.

April’s eyes lit up as she heard her name mentioned and that she should get revenge. It never crossed her mind that she would be the one to tickle someone else. The thought of it seemed exciting as she knew just how effective it was when it was done to her. She started to wonder if she should partake in this as she didn’t know if this would be considered illegal if anyone outside of this room found out. She started to rationalize the opportunity in her mind. There was a thrill about getting some revenge on Kylie who had tickled her and exposed her naked breasts. There would be no marks on Kylie’s body, and she could deny everything. The counter argument was she felt she was a person to uphold the law and she didn’t want to lie under oath if it was done. She looked over at Phoebe and saw that look on her face. “Y-You want me to tickle her?” she asked.

“Sure, why not? She tickled you, now you can tickle her. Have some fun…” Phoebe told her with a smile.

Kylie’s face went into shock when she heard Phoebe tell April to tickle her as well. She felt a panic in her body as two women were going to tickle her now? “Hey!! You can’t do that! You both can’t tickle me! Just don’t tickle me at all!” she demanded.

April felt a little excitement in her body when she heard Kylie panicking like that. It brought back memories of what happened to her moments ago when she was begging and pleading not to be tickled. She had her own arms tied behind her back and had a maid’s hat stuffed in her mouth. She was tickled and would have broken if Phoebe and Bessie hadn’t arrived. She wondered what it would be like to hear Kylie laughing from her fingers. She did enjoy it a little when Bessie and Phoebe were tickling her. She looked at both Bessie and Phoebe and they had these mischievous grins on their faces. She then started to move closer to the front of Kylie and could see the look of ticklish fear in those eyes. She knew it all too well as she had that same look. She then looked at Phoebe again. “You sure you want me to tickle her? Where should I do it?” she asked nervously.

“Well, Bessie has her armpits. How about her ribs and stomach? They are nice and exposed right now.” Phoebe told her. She started to feel excitement as she was going to watch two women tickle Kylie. In a weird sense, she was feeling like her mother. Bessie had told her that Gloria tickle tortured Darby and had other women in Santa Selena tickled by Helga. Phoebe wondered if she truly was similar to her mother after all. She was not a morally lacking person like her mother, but her desire to dominate others was present in her. Phoebe knew she would never be like Gloria completely, but she could at least enjoy this side of her.

April started to form a smile on her face as she heard that she could tickle the ribs and stomach. She knelt down onto the floor of the office and was on the left side of Kylie’s body. She then looked at the heaving chest and stomach of the young maid and could tell she was frightened about being tickled there. She knew how bad she was tickled and now she could truly get a form of revenge against the woman who tormented her. She lifted her hands and formed them into “claws”. She figured she would tickle the sides, and see what effect it had on Kylie.

Kylie looked at the hands coming towards her sides, and she started to writhe around in a panic. It was going to be moments before she was tickled again. She was happy she had her uniform on, but still fearful because squeezing on her body would still have the devastating effect. Her eyes were now completely wide open, and she started to sweat. “Don’t do it April!! Don’t you dare!! I am warning you!!” she screamed out.

Bessie started to laugh as she heard those words of panic and then started to move her hands back to the armpits. She figured if both she and April tickled Kylie together, the young blond woman would probably snap a lot faster. “Don’t forget about me, Kylie! I really do enjoy tickling your armpits. Hehehe” she giggled.

Kylie heard Bessie and she tried to look behind her. Then her eyes saw those hands coming towards her armpits as her head snapped side to side. She knew she would not be able to stand both areas being tickled at the same time! The armpit tickling was bad enough, but to have her sides tickled at the same time? “DON’T!!! Come on! Don’t tickle MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA!” she screamed in laughter as the hands were now on her sides and fingers back into her armpits.

April couldn’t help but smile when she heard that explosive reaction from Kylie. Her hands were gripping the sides and she was gently squeezing her fingers into the flesh through the maid’s uniform and could feel the body tensing up. This was perhaps the first time in many years she even got to tickle anyone. She forgot how fun it could be as she listened to that hysterical laughter. Her hands moved down towards the waist area, and she felt the body trying to shift around. She was happy the legs were tied forward to the other chair as it prevented Kylie from kicking her legs and perhaps striking her. “Wow! She is ticklish…” she said, then looked over at Bessie.

Bessie saw April looking back at her and she loved the look on her face. It was like a child getting a new toy as it looked very joyful. She understood what April must have been feeling. There was a certain power in tickling someone and it could be very fun to do. Her own fingers continued to probe inside the armpits, and she tried to move them to the center of the pits to elicit the most intense feelings. She could feel the body writhing and trying to move around, but Kylie was helpless to protect her armpits or her sides. The sound of her laughter started to increase and knew that the young lady was going crazy. It made her remember when she was double teamed and tickled. Darby and Gloria Wellington had her tied down on her belly on Gloria’s bed and both women tickled her. They tickled her body and her feet. It was truly a devastating feeling because multiple areas were being tickled at once. Bessie knew that Kylie would not be able to hold out long if this kind of tickling continued. “Yes she is! She is very ticklish! Tickle tickle tickle Kylie! Such a ticklish little girl! Hehehe” she teased, recalling how others used those kinds of teasing words.

Kylie continued to scream hysterically as she felt the fingers in her armpits and the hands squeezing her sides. Those hands went to her hipbones, and then up and down her sides, grazing her ribs every once in a while. That feeling on her ribs was a lot more intense than she expected. She looked down at her sides and could see these hands moving all around her sides and she hoped they didn’t go back to her ribs, or worse yet, her stomach. Her own cleavage was in the way, so she couldn’t see her stomach area, but could feel the thumbs grazing that area as they pressed into her flesh. It also didn’t help that very strong fingers were burrowing into her armpits. They were dangerously close to the center of her pits as she could feel the ticklish sensations increasing. She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to block out the feelings, but they didn’t go away. They only seemed to increase. “HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THIS!!! YOU GOT HAHAHAHAHA TO STOP THIS!!” she roared in ticklish agony.

Phoebe couldn’t help but smile as she heard the increasing laughter. Kylie was beginning to suffer more, and she knew it wasn’t going to take much longer before the young lady cracked and told her why she did what she did. She also found herself getting a little turned on. There was something mesmerizing about watching April and Bessie tickling helpless Kylie. She loved the way April’s hands were moving up and down the sides and how Bessie’s fingers would dig into the armpits. She couldn’t help but giggle as she now saw Kylie’s head whipping side to side, her long blond hair now moving all over the place. Her eyes looked over how she was bound and then she saw the feet that were tied to the opposite chair. They were dangling over the far edge of the chair, as it was turned sideways and facing her. She could see how the feet still inside those work shoes were moving around and then she got excited. Phoebe started to wonder what would happen if those feet were tickled at the same time as the rest of the body. What would make Kylie snap over having two women tickle her? Having THREE women tickle her. That was really exciting as she still had the feather pen in her hand and that could be very useful on bare feet. It couldn’t be used on other parts since Kylie was in her maid’s uniform, but her feet? Those could easily be accessed. “Come on Kylie….ready to tell us?” she called out.

Kylie looked over at Phoebe and could see that look of dominance on her face. She was completely helpless and tickled. The fear that ripped through her body was intense as there was nothing she could do to protect herself. The way those four hands were tickle ravaging her body were getting more intense and she was getting out of breath. She thought it was ironic that she was the one who would snap because of being tickled, when she tried to do it to April earlier. She would be the one spilling her guts instead of April. Now she started to feel desperate. Her eyes looked forward and she thought she saw a way out. Vera was still standing there, near her tied feet and had this look of shock and concern. Kylie remembered she now controlled Vera and perhaps she could use her to help her get out of this predicament. She figured Vera would want a sexual reward for helping her and she would be very happy to do it. Her eyes then made contact with Vera’s, and this might be her last chance. “VERA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA HELP ME!!!! HAHAHA MAKE THEM STOP!!! MAKE THEM STOP! HAHAHAHA HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!! YOU KNOW I WILL HAHAHAHAHA REWARD YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!” she bellowed as now felt the fingers moving from her sides to her belly.

Vera snapped out of her shocked trance and looked forward. She heard Kylie calling out to her for help. This was such a surreal moment for her as she watched the same woman who gave her the greatest sexual moment of her life being tickled tortured. She could hear the hysterical laughter. She could see her body writhing as much as it could. She could see April’s hands probing the sides and Bessie’s fingers in those armpits. She knew all too well what that felt like as Kylie had tickle dominated her very own body. She remembered when her ribs and stomach area were tickled and how it made her feel. It made her feel so weak, so helpless, so…..submissive. She started to wonder if Kylie was going to become a submissive like her. But that couldn’t be! Surely her new sexual mistress would somehow survive this. Vera felt herself with mixed emotions as she didn’t want to disobey her employers, but she felt she needed to help Kylie. She had to save her from this tickling madness. The sound of her laughter made her feel compelled to do something. “Madam Phoebe….do you think she has had enough?” she asked.

Phoebe looked over at Vera and saw the look of concern on her face. She could tell that Vera was feeling very nervous about this entire situation and started to figure that she and Kylie were a lot closer than anyone knew about. The way Vera was moving her body, she seemed very nervous and very antsy. She heard Kylie call out to her for help and perhaps Vera was tempted to try and help her somehow. She smiled at her other maid as it was cute that she wanted to help her fellow maid. “Not yet, Vera. She is still having a little fun. Let me ask you this. Do you want to tickle her? Would you like to get your hands on her and make her laugh even more?” she teased.

Vera gasped as she heard that offer from Phoebe. She could tickle Kylie? That would be a much different scenario and it made her knees buckle a little. Her mind thought of tickling Kylie and that could put her in control. She dismissed that thought because she wanted to be submissive to that young woman. She craved her touch again and after being awakened this very morning with Kylie lightly tickling her between her legs, she wanted that feeling again. “I-I couldn’t…S-She is already s-suffering enough.” she responded meekly.

Phoebe had a smirk on her face as she knew Vera was not the type to be aggressive. She liked that quality of her maid and thought it was adorable that she didn’t want to inflict a little tickle torture on Kylie. She could respect that as it would be tormenting her friend and possibly more. “Ok, that is fine. Do you want to continue to stay here and watch this? You can leave if you want….” she offered.

Vera’s heart began to race as she was given the option to leave this room and no longer watch her mistress get tormented. It weighed on her to see her suffer, so her instinct was to leave. She knew Phoebe and the others were not going to truly hurt Kylie, so she would be ok. Maybe humiliated but would be ok. Perhaps if by some miracle Kylie would remain being employed as a maid, she might be punished by her mistress because not helping her would make her a naughty maid. A streak of lust flowed through her body as she imagined how Kylie would “punish” her later. Vera made the decision to leave as she couldn’t watch Kylie suffer any longer and how she would be punished later. “Ok, I will leave you to your activities. I’m sorry Kylie…” she said.

“Ok, Vera. We will be done shortly. If Miss Kylie here spills her guts, maybe she will still be around as I know you still need help.” Phoebe said. She then watched Vera leave and then turned back towards a laughing Kylie. “No help for you…..hehehehe” she giggled.

Kylie’s eyes bugged open as she saw Vera leaving! She could not believe the woman who she dominated sexually was not going to help her when she needed her. She needed her submissive to somehow get her out of this tickle madness and free her. She felt disappointed by those actions and figured if she ever got the chance, she was going to truly punish that naughty maid. “HAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOO!! HELP MEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she screamed.

April’s hands were now moving all across Kylie’s belly, and she loved listening to that sweet laughter. She could tell how firm the stomach muscles were and how responsive they were. A lustful thought entered her mind and imagined what would happen if they took this maid’s uniform off, exposing that sure to be sensitive skin. Her own skin was tickled when Kylie forced her shirt open and even exposed her breasts. It would be perfect revenge and it would be quite satisfying. April was starting to discover just how effective tickling someone else was. She felt powerful and in control. Those were qualities needed if she became a full-time lawyer. It didn’t mean she was going to tie down and tickle clients or defendants, but it showed her that she could be strong enough to control situations. She even thought that perhaps she could even get tickle revenge on both Bessie and Phoebe once this was all over and she continued to work with them. “I love this! She is soooo ticklish! Kylie, how ticklish is your tummy wummy???” she teased as her fingers were now pressing into the stomach area.

Bessie couldn’t help but laugh as she heard April using teasing tickle talk. It was a far cry from the same woman who was usually serious and stoic, and now she looked like she was having the time of her life. She understood that feeling completely. She continued to press her own fingers into Kylie’s armpits and moved them faster, doing her best to bring out the most intense sensations. “Tickle tickle tickle! Yes she is! Kylie is super ticklish!” she teased.

Kylie continued to laugh uncontrollably and now felt herself starting to weaken. The tickling was sapping her energy and it would be moments before her body gave out and she would just suffer from those tickling hands. Her jaw and cheeks were starting to hurt as she was laughing so hard. She understood this feeling as she watched how Vera crumbled beneath her when she tickled her. She knew she would end up becoming submissive and that would be so humiliating. She had to hold out as long as she could, even though it was getting more difficult. Her head started to drop, and she closed her eyes. Kylie just continued to laugh and hoped this would all be over soon.

Phoebe could see the head dropping and figured it was time to give Kylie some relief. It would also give her an opportunity for her to talk and end this moment. She lifted her hand to catch Bessie’s eyes to stop and she also called out to April. “April, can you stop tickling her for a moment? Let’s see if she wants to tell us what we want to know….” she said calmly and with a smile.

April gave a few more squeezes to Kylie’s body and then released her hands. She felt a slight disappointment as she was starting to get into tickling Kylie. Now she had to pause and allow Phoebe to try and get the information out of Kylie. She started to hope that Kylie would resist a little, so she could start to tickle her again.

Kylie started to catch her breath as the tickling finally stopped. The hands were out of her armpits and her ribs and stomach area were not being tickled. She looked over at April and saw a look of joy on her face. She knew the legal assistant was enjoying this revenge on her and she felt embarrassed. She was still in shock that Vera left her, but also understood. Vera was a sexual kitten underneath those clothes of hers. There was no way she would be able to overtake three women. She was still going to punish her, but she understood. Then her eyes looked over at Phoebe and saw the woman walking towards the chair her feet and ankles were tied in. She could see the smirk on her face, and she grew nervous. Kylie knew Phoebe was up to something, she just didn’t know what it was. “Please…..let me go now….I’m sorry….I really am…” she panted.

Phoebe made it to where the second chair was and stared back at Kylie. She could see the bottoms of her shoes, and then the legs covered by the maid’s uniform, her upper body and that face that looked to be getting exhausted. She saw Bessie standing directly behind her, her hands ready to go digging back into those armpits and then over at April. It was still such a great sight to see April participating in this moment. She loved how much the woman was becoming more “loose” around them. She then looked right back at Kylie and wanted to make that young woman spill her guts. Phoebe could still hear that remorse in her voice, but she still had to confess. She then knelt down onto the floor, her own chest right above the toes of Kylie’s shoes. She then looked directly into her eyes again. “Kylie, I hear you saying you are sorry. Sorry for what?” she asked.

Kylie looked at Phoebe and saw how calm she was. It was as though she was in complete control of the situation which sent a chill down her spine. She could tell she meant business, and she hoped that somehow, she would have some kind of mercy as well. “I….I’m sorry I tried to break into your safe…” she murmured.

Phoebe had a smirk on her face as it appeared that Kylie was finally starting to wear down and would confess. “And what else?” she asked, then glanced over towards April.

Kylie saw Phoebe looking over at April and she knew what she was referring to. She knew she put that woman through some torture, and it was time to apologize. Maybe by doing so, Phoebe would show some mercy and perhaps let her go. She then faced April and saw her looking back at her. “I’m sorry April…” she said softly.

“Sorry for what? What did you do to April?” Phoebe asked.

“I am sorry for tickling you…I didn’t mean to….you know, torture you.” Kylie responded.

April was surprised how fast Kylie was apologetic to her. When she was being tickle tortured by her, she saw a ruthlessness in her. She saw a woman that liked to be in control and dominate, so at this moment, she could see the youthful woman inside. She saw that side where there was some moral character within her. She was not being defiant. She was not being mean or cruel. It was such an interesting moment, and she was shocked to be a part of it. “Um..I…I accept your apology.” she said, still surprised by how everything was unfolding.

Phoebe was surprised at how quickly Kylie was following through with her requests. She started to feel a little bad for Kylie, but she still had to be firm at this moment. Her trust was broken and that had to be dealt with. “Thank you for your apologies. But there are still some you have to give. I will let you figure out what they are…” she told her.

Kylie looked at Phoebe and was confused on what she meant by there were more apologies. She already apologized for trying to break into the safe. She already apologized for tormenting April. She looked around the room and she didn’t know what Phoebe meant. It started to concern her because if she didn’t apologize for something, then she might be in trouble again. “Uh….I-I don’t know what you mean….” she said softly.

Phoebe softly shook her head as she knew the young woman didn’t figure it out yet. She then figured perhaps she could find some motivation. She looked down at the work shoes and stared at the laces. With a slight grin, she reached her left hand forward and grabbed the right shoelace. “I suggest you figure it out….” she said with a smile.

Kylie gasped as she felt her right shoelace starting to come undone. That meant only one thing. Phoebe was going to expose her feet and then tickle them. After getting her armpits tickled by Bessie, her ribs and stomach by April, Phoebe was going after her feet. She was already getting tired and tickling her feet would not be a good moment for her. Her mind started to race as she wanted to figure out what the last apologies were. She thought about everyone in this room, then it dawned on her. Perhaps the apologies were to Phoebe and Bessie. Perhaps that’s what her employer was looking for. Kylie figured it had to be just that. “Hey!! Um, I’m sorry. I….I want to apologize to you Phoebe…and to you Bessie.” she said, as she turned her head as far as she could to acknowledge Bessie as well.

Phoebe let go of the shoelace and smiled back at Kylie. It appeared the young woman realized what she meant. She then stared at her and loved the look of panic in her eyes. “Apologize for what?” she asked.

Kylie felt a sense of remorse as she realized what Phoebe was trying to do to her. She realized that she did betray the trust they both had in her. She wished she could tell them why she tried to break into the safe, but her family’s well being was on the line. “I’m sorry for….well, for breaking your trust. I am sorry I tried to break into the safe...” she told them.

“You really did break our trust. Kylie, I really enjoyed having you work here. You were doing such a great job and I want to give you that chance to establish your young life. But trying to steal from me really breaks my heart. How can I ever trust you again?” Phoebe asked.

“I-I don’t know….I’m sorry. I really am.” Kylie told her.

“But why? Why would you try to steal from me? I thought everyone here treated you kindly. It hurts me to know that a young woman I gave a chance to decided to betray my trust and steal. Why, Kylie? Why?” Phoebe asked her.

Kylie took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She could hear the pain in Phoebe’s voice, and it was true. She did betray her trust. At this moment, she no longer felt like the dominant mistress over Vera, she felt like someone who was caught and now in a submissive state because she did not want to go to jail. “I don’t know why….maybe it is because of who I am. Because of my family name…” she said with a soft tone.

“Your family name? Rockford? What does your family name have to do with what you did?” Phoebe asked.

“Nothing….I am sorry, Phoebe. Are you going to send me to jail?” Kylie asked.

Phoebe was intrigued by what Kylie said about her family name. It had something to do with why she was trying to steal from her. Then she thought about Kylie’s question. She wondered should she send her to jail. Originally that was a foregone conclusion, but as this moment went along, she knew Kylie was remorseful, so it made her doubt it. There was something Kylie was hiding from her. Some reason why she would do what she did. Now, she was determined to get it out of her. “I don’t know. How about you tell me why you tried to steal from me. I suggest you tell me, or I will have no other choice but to make you tell me.” she threatened.

Kylie heard Phoebe’s words and she wanted to tell her the truth. Thoughts of her mother and father and then of her grandfather filled her mind. She just had to endure whatever happened to her to protect them. “I…I can’t tell you…” she admitted.

Phoebe cocked her head to the right as she heard Kylie’s response. There was something to her wanting to steal from her and she wanted to know why. This then gave her the opportunity to have a little fun at the moment. Her eyes then went back to the shoes and felt this was the time to really put pressure on Kylie to start talking. “Well, you leave me no choice. You’re going to tell all of us why and we are going to make you. Then afterwards, you may leave me no choice but to have you arrested. This is your last chance. If you don’t tell me, I will have to take off your shoes here, and I think you know what will happen to you once they come off…” she threatened.

Kylie gasped as she heard that threat. Her shoes were going to come off and she was going to have her feet tickled! She did not want that to happen because she knew her feet were definitely very ticklish. She started to writhe her body around as much as she could and felt her pulse racing. Her eyes went wide with panic as she saw Phoebe’s fingers moving towards her right shoe. “No!!! You can’t!!! Phoebe, please! I am sorry! Don’t do this to me! I wish I could tell you but…..but I can’t! Please!!” she begged.

Bessie was still in shock after listening to the entire conversation. She also felt what Phoebe felt. Kylie probably wasn’t a bad person, but something was causing her to behave in this manner. There was something she was hiding that would explain her actions and the young lady did not want to admit it. She was also intrigued by the comment about Kylie’s family. She didn’t know anything about her background, but there had to be some deep family secret. She also started to feel that perhaps Kylie was remorseful and maybe not truly a bad person down deep. She knew someone like Priscilla was evil, and she even knew there was some shadiness to Gloria, even before she found out all the crimes she committed. But with Kylie, she started to seem like a young woman trying to find herself and got caught up in something. Bessie wanted to help Phoebe find out what it was, then perhaps they could help her. “Come on, Kylie. Just tell us why you did it and maybe we can even help you.” she offered.

Kylie heard Bessie’s words coming from behind her and she tried to look at her. She really did like both women, but she had to do what she had to do. “Please! Just let me go!!!” she pleaded.

“Not yet….” Phoebe said with a grin. She then grabbed the tip of the right shoelace and gave it a gentle tug. The lace was pulling away and the knot slowly disappeared. She felt a twinge of excitement in her body as she knew the shoe would be coming off soon. There was just a certain thrill about taking off another woman’s shoe and revealing the foot. She loved doing it to Bessie a lot. She also remembered taking off April’s boots and that was such a great time. She never envisioned herself doing it to her maid, but it was exciting. “First, I will take your shoes off, unless you have something to tell me…” she offered.

Kylie felt her heart beating faster and faster as she felt her laces coming undone. The way her ankles were tied, her feet were pressed right next to each other, side by side and very tight. She tried to move her left foot over, but Phoebe’s fingers were still able to untie the laces. She started to think how bad it could be if her shoe was removed, and her feet tickled. She started to think perhaps she could just reveal the reason and who her benefactor was and avoid this pending torture. Kylie kept thinking this anticipation was also great torture. She then gasped as she felt Phoebe’s hands on her right shoe. Her eyes looked in horror as she saw the shoe starting to slide off her foot. “MADAM PHOEBE!!!! Please don’t take off my shoe. Please…Please don’t take it off!” she begged.

April watched Phoebe tugging away at the shoe and she started to get excited. It was not too long ago when her own feet were tickled by Phoebe and Bessie, now she got to see someone else have to endure it. She was surprised at herself for participating in something like this. It was different and compared to what she heard happens to prisoners in jail, this was far better. She then looked back over at Kylie and saw that same look of panic in her eyes. She knew the young woman was petrified and she understood that feeling. She also wondered what Kylie was hiding. What would possess that young maid to tie her up and torture her with tickling to give the combination to the safe? What was inside that safe that Kylie was willing to risk her own personal freedom before? April wanted to know that answer, so she could understand why she had to get tortured as well. Her eyes then looked back over at Phoebe. Her eyes widened as she saw April’s shoe come off!

“There we go!! That is one shoe, now let’s get this other one…” Phoebe said as she started to unlace the left shoe. As she started to unlace the left shoe, her eyes looked over and saw the white cotton sock that April had on the right foot. She thought she would be wearing stockings, but she was wearing socks instead. She chuckled to herself as she was once again going to tickle the feet of a maid. The difference is, she had a major crush on Bessie and wanted to sleep with her, but with Kylie, this was all about trying to accomplish something. The laces on the left shoe were coming undone and she could see the toes on the right foot curling inside the sock. Once the laces were undone, she grabbed the heel of the left shoe and started to tug on it. The shoe started to come off the heel and now she could see the white fabric of the sock. “Now, let’s get this….unh…shoe off…” she said as she tugged.

Kylie was in a fit of panic as her right shoe was already off, now her left one was coming off. She felt it coming off that foot and once it was removed, she gasped and started to mumble to herself. Both of her socked feet were exposed and knew she was going to endure a sensation that was sure to break her. “Please...I don’t want my feet tickled. Please….” she whimpered.

“You can tell all of us why you tried to steal from us then. Go ahead,….tell us.” Phoebe told her. She had mixed feelings at this moment as she really wanted to tickle these feet, but really hoped that Kylie would just come clean. She then placed the left shoe next to the right one on the floor. She saw the feet wiggling nervously and was ready to have her way with them.

“I….I can’t…” Kylie said in a resigning voice. She knew that response was going to lead to her torture, and she hoped that she would be able to hold out.

“Very well then…Let us know when you are ready to talk...” Phoebe said. She knew that Kylie would eventually talk because she had a fear of being tickled. Her eyes then went back over to both April and Bessie. It was time to push this young woman beyond her limits. “April, Bessie….you can begin again.” she told them.

Characters featured in this part:

04.-BESSIE-LOW-RES[8261].png PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png

UP NEXT: The finale!!!

Ok fans, how did you like this part? The next chapter will wrap this series up and set things up for future tales in this "sub-world" within the universe. I truly appreciate each of you for following this saga with such great enthusiasm. I really love these characters and I can see you love them as well. And remember, vote for this saga in early 2023!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back