• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Descent Part 1 (*/F. F/self)

Laughsmith

Hey, everyone! Old member's new account here, I felt like it's time to get rid of my terrible previous user name, and also to start getting productive. This is my first attempt, constructive criticism is always welcome! Don't worry, this is just a warm-up, there will be more serious (and interpersonal) tickling scenes later on, I just wanted a relatively slow build up. Anyway, enjoy!

Descent

Part 1

It has been five days since Viriana and her team of hunters have parted ways. The pale, redheaded ranger has been following a lead on a demoness who was set loose due to a botched summoning, which blew up the castle where the ritual took place. Or was the ritual successful and she was simply summoned to cause mayhem? Not that she cared much; conjuring wasn't much of her concerns, all she knew about demonology was the necessities of survival, taught to her for a mug of ale and a sack of copper by a gruff retired paladin. She always had the feeling that the tuition was worth exactly the paid price, not a coin more. But beggars can't be choosers.

She knew just enough about the different sorts of lesser demons, that she should never enter a pact with one, that they are more bark than bite for a well trained warrior... and that studying the major demons for someone who didn't study Conjuration from their early childhood was utterly pointless, because only a handful of the strongest spellcasters and summoners could ever bear the power to defeat one.

Viriana was somewhat less experienced than the rest of the hunting party, but more than capable of handling her own business, and this is why she ended up so isolated: she was sent to investigate a rumor in the nearby village of Solespeake, where allegedly the demoness was seen, while the rest of the team kept tracking the obvious path of destruction left behind by an infernal being... and leading in the exact opposite direction.

"A fool's errand... a snipe hunt"- she murmurred discontently at the very beginning, but thinking about the sum of gold paid to the party in advance and how the contract meant equal share of everything regardless of the circumstances quickly turned her frown to a smile.
"Might as well stretch my feet a little while the others are busy playing the big damn hero"-she thought to herself- "I've heard that Solespeake Pale is the best ale in the county anyways". The gold coins in her purse were clapping approvingly.

She'd have enjoyed the whole quest a lot if her nights weren't haunted by terrible nightmares recently.

It all started about two weeks before parting ways. She was venturing through a dark with her companions and the night fell upon them on an eerie clearing, engulfed in silvery fog. After a hasty dinner, they hung their armors, helmets and boots above the smoking remains of the campfire to keep them dry and disinfected, then went to sleep.

As Viriana was tossing and turning in her tent, somehow she ended up with her feet poking out from it, soles facing upwards. Despite being one quarter Elfborn, her size 10 feet definitely didn't refer to such heritage, but should someone look at them closer, they'd see how not a single inch of them was stricken with calluses or other deformations: her soft soles and light weight contradicted her foot size and her imposing 5'10" height.
As those snow white soles have offered themselves to the pale moonlight, a curious fox has been drawn to the area. Whether if it was lured there by the scent of a pair of feet kept in leather boots for a whole day, or the promise of something salty, the inquisitive critter soon found Viriana's bare soles and started sniffing at them.

In the meantime Viriana's dream took an odd turn: she was merrily prancing around the fields near her hometown, like she did when she was young. She was hunting birds, playing hide-and-seek and tag with the children, flirting with the handsome farmhand, it was truelly an idyllic scenery. But then, she felt an ant crawling on her foot. She tried to shake it off, but the insect was tenacious. Her hands felt too clumsy to grab it. As the ant kept crawling up and down her feet, her soles, inbetween her toes, in the real world, outside her dreams, the fox tentatively started licking her feet accordingly. Loving the taste, the wiggling treats, and maybe even the soft giggly noises coming from inside the tent, the little beast has become more and more bold, its slippery tongue dancing all over the soft pale sole. Back in the dream, Viriana was fighting a whole army of ants, who, oddly enough, only crawled on her feet, never biting her or moving above the ankles.

"COME OHOHOHON, STOHOHOP IT, YOU LIT...hehe... YOU LITTLE BUGGERS!"-she screamed as she tried to shake them off, but to no avail: balance has long abandoned her, she was rolling around in the grass, which gave here additional ticklish and pinprick sensations, increasing her discomfort. Viriana has long learned to hate the sensitive skin that came with her Elven heritage. Even worse, as her dream progressed, the ants seemed to become bristly as if they were designed to tickle. Some farmhands came to her aid, but when they saw that her "great peril" involved some ants and her inability to get rid of them, they started laughing. Their laughter increased continuously, as the featherlike touches have completely consumed the poor girl's soles. The mass of people standing around her writhing body was beyond any reason, and so was their reaction, as if they started taking pleasure in her suffering. The laughter seemed to synchronize with her own, and the mass of people became a blurry black blob...

"Come on, admit it, it's not even that bad!"-called a soothing, feminine voice out of nowhere.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Viriana woke up, with her tent basically wrapped around her sweaty body, her companions laughing around her.

"What's wrong with you guys?"- she asked angrily.

"Someone had the night of their life!"- came the reply from Norrington, a rather sleazy rogue.

"What are you talking about? I was suffering!"

"Well, the last time I heard the Missus "suffer" like this, I was nibbling on her neck, with my fingers deep in her..."

"Shut up, Belwood, everybody knows you never touched a woman in your entire life, even your mother kept you in a jar!"- yapped Wade, an adventurous young merchant, the party's leader at the foulmouthed wizard.

"Look at the little flea jump! You may have hired us, but I don't see the paragraph in our contract which forbids me from shoving this fireball up your arse!"-Belwood retorted, already forming the little orb of flame in his hand.

"Everybody shut up!"- came the final shout from the otherwise quiet and gentle cleric of the town where the demon was set loose. "Two days passed and we are already at each other's throat, we must chase the Evil away from this land before anything else. Viriana, are you alright?"

"Yes, Sister Tia"-she nodded. "It was just a bad dream".

"Hey Vir"- called Norrington -"I saw a fox around your tent at night, licking your feet. I chased it away, but it seems like whatever got into you, only got worse after it ran. Anyway, why are you sleeping with your feet out of your tent? Next time maybe it'll be Belwood doing the same"

Viriana reacted with a face showing both amusement and cringe at the nonsense nature of the situation and Norrington's suggestion of a person licking her feet. As the thought ran through her head, a slight buzz went across her soles, obviously a souvenir from her last night's ordeal. Stretching her long, shapely toes made the feeling disappear, and in half hour, the party was ready for venturing forth.

The pesky fox was gone, but the nagging nightmares weren't. In a few days, Viriana's teammates have become fed up with her thrashing and loud noises of struggling, laughing... and sometimes sighing, moaning. Even a very much blushing Sister Tia started chastising her one day, claiming that her "ungodly noises" might attract demons of lust, which is the last thing they need while they are after a demoness of destruction. As for Viriana, she only ever remembered having a nightmare. Sometimes it was about bandits torturing her for some family heirlooms, sometimes it was a past sweetheart acting coy, sometimes an invisible enemy... but whatever was the scenario, it always went down the same way: Excruciating tickle torture, and that stupid, STUPID voice in her head telling her that it's not even that bad, maybe even enjoyable.

An odd side effect accompanying the dreams was her somehow always ending up with certain, seemingly random body parts exposed. She started beginning the day with long, slow stretches, her top slipping upwards from her belly, ribs slightly showing beneath the fair skin. At each break they took, she took her armor and boots off, arms behind her head resting against a tree or a rock, soft armpits out in the open, bare soles facing the campsite's center, toes wiggling alluringly. She even started hunting game for the team barefoot, she claimed that her sensitivity to touch makes her a better hunter, despite never before doing anything of this kind. Taking home a nice, meaty stag from one of these hunts surely helped her newfound quirks to be more accepted, if not less baffling.

Nevertheless, the team had to part ways, as both the mission seemed to take two branches, and Viriana's nightmares have become increasingly worse. In the end she chose the less promising investigation voluntarily.

Walking through the woods alone brought Viriana a little peace of mind. For a ranger, such a situation was the epitome of "home ground". Unfortunately, she had more capacity to concentrate on the ticklish buzzing coming from her most sensitive body parts.

"Maybe it's just my nerves"-she fumbled, half annoyed at herself for having such petty distractions stop her in her way.

She sat down on a tree stump to meditate, but her thoughts kept wandering back to her slim body, how the caress of the wind coaxes goosebumps all over her... how her soles feel so deliciously ticklish... wait a minute!
While meditating in lotus position, her own hand started gently tickling her left sole sharp nails tantalizing the soft, smooth skin. And the worst part was... she could actually tickle herself. How is that even possible?
"
I heheheheh... mmm-maybe I should....stahahap" she giggled softly, trying not to think about someone finding her in this situation. There was the intention alright, why didn't she stop still?

With all the tickling, the buzzing has increased as well. And while tickling was a torture and at first the buzzing was annoying, it was gradually becoming quite... pleasant. It massaged her nerve endings, teased her most sensitive parts, it became the best thing she ever felt.

"MMMMHAHAH... WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?"

She couldn't tear her eyes away from her bare sole as her nails danced over them, and her giggle became more forceful, only held back by her meaty lower lip, which she bit down on as an act of defiance. Still, she kept tickling herself, her toes looked like the most beautiful, most sensitive ornaments she could ever imagine, and she felt a true desire to keep teasing them. The feelings were indescribable, with each caress, her sole sang a song of joy, and each little electric touch sent signals straight to her...

NO!

"Damn these intrusive thoughts"-she thought to herself, finally able to peel her fingers off her own feet. But the soft teasing lingering in her soles as if they were still tickled wasn't just a mere intrusive thought and she knew that. She craved... no, wanted... just wanted to look at her feet closer to discover the source of the weird feeling, but there was nothing she could figure out. On the other hand it was a nice way to trick herself to get her face closer to that beautiful size 10 foot, that beautiful, sensitive, seductive...

"Dammit Vir, snap out of it!"

But she already felt her lips slightly parting, her face slowly closing the distance, her toes wiggling impatiently

"This isn't you! Fight it! Don't look... don't kiss... don't... Oh God..."

In that moment her lips met her own sole, and it only took one or two kisses to make her crave for more. She attacked her own foot in worshipful zeal, her tongue swiping all over the sensitive body part, setting nerves aflame wherever it reached. The giggling starting anew, the buzzing feeling once again satisfied...

"HAHAHAHHH OH OOHHH... HAHAAAAHHH"

"Having fun, I see!"

Viriana's blood froze in her veins. It was the voice from her dream... nightmare! These are nightmares!. Her near masturbatory self-worship and tickling stopped as if it was cut in half, she hopped off the stump, arrow nocked on her bow.

"Am I in another nightmare?"-she asked herself. But trying all the techniques to wake herself up didn't work, also, the voice never caused such carnal anxiety in her dreams.

There was silence. Yet, for obvious reasons, she declared an end to resting and hastily put her gear on.
Her leather armor felt terribly coarse against her breasts, as if her nipples were painfully pushing against it, so she packed the protective gear in her sack.

"Blending in with the crowds will be easier without it anyway"- she rationalized her decision as she returned to the path leading towards the village. The buzzing slowly returned, this time accompanied with real, undeniable sexual excitement. Nevertheless she gritted her teeth and kept going. She didn't feel like this in years, since she started hunting, why now?

After she left, there was a gentle rustling in a bush near the tree stump that Viriana used for meditation. A fox with deep red pelt showed up. It leapt up to the stump and noticed a small puddle of water-like, slippery fluid. Suddenly the fox's fur started waving as if strong wind blew at it, its contours became blurry and in a short while, there was a stunning young woman on its place. Her hair, straight and black. Her skin, just as deep red as the fur of the fox was. Her naked form radiated heat, her elegant, leggy looks could seduce even the most pious monk or the most fidel husband. She also had a pair of short horns, barely protruding her forehead, and a pair of majestic leathery wings, unlike anything animals have.

She reached down to the small puddle, took a sample with her fingertip, then licked the sample off her finger, tasting it as if it was a fine wine.

"28 years old, half-human, quarter-elf, quarter... hmm, that's interesting. Hesitance, with a healthy amount of self restraint... but all these hormones, sensitivity and fertility, and even a pinch of hidden desires... delicious. I already had my fun with you so far, but fully seducing you will be a real pleasure, my dear hunter"

Her smile was that of a predator cornering their prey. Her body shook as she transformed into a beautiful crimson feathered bird of prey, then she flew above the crown of trees, right in the direction of Solespeake.

I'm looking forward to seeing the next installment! I'll be interested to learn more about the setting, and the main character, and her rivalry with the demoness. The tickling scenarios in this first part are nice and unusual, not cliched. I like the descriptions of Viriana's feet.

I don't really have any criticism for the creative aspects of the story. My criticism would be for the mechanical usage of English, in particular the inconsistent verb tenses, which can be confusing. I know that English can be a headache, especially if it's not your first language.

Last edited:
Very good build up, cannot wait to read next part

I love the fact that she's getting teased and becoming an incontrollable foot/tickling fetishist, wonder how she'll react around the demoness feet. I hope she will prevent our hunter's sexual release so she makes lots of mistakes

Also the fantasy setup, descriptions and tickling situations !

Thank you very much, especially for pointing out my grammar, I'll try to be more consistent, I might have trapped myself a little bit with how I handled time in this one. I think the following chapters will be much more focused time-and place wise, so hopefully it won't cause further issues.

I can't promise hitting the old English grammar books though :D

Thank you very much, I do plan to give a proper answer your questions and guesses ;) Stay tuned! (Not sure for how long, but let's just say under such circumstances it's easy to be bored and have nothing better to do than writing tickle fiction)

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back