• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Desire Revenge, Tasha Toetied F/F EBONY

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Desire gets some well-deserved payback on Tasha and makes her seriously pay for tickling the crap out of her.

you can find this video on my new f/f ebony clips4sale store:
Tickle Abuse Ebony

I also have new updates and more coming on my other f/f clips4sale store:
Tickle Abuse 2

Boy do I love Tasha! Tommy, you're the luckiest man alive! :couch:

Shit. excellent download. Ive never seen Tasha in so much ticklish agony. Rather it seems a bit painful to her. Her face twists and morphs into something ...wild and frantic. For real. I just got to the point of observing her facial features to see what she would do next. Absolute torment for her more then any clip she's been in.

Might be because Desire is one of her best friends perhaps? She showed no mercy getting her revenge. At one point telling Tasha you like tickling others but cant take it, dish of own medicine. Loved it. :ty:

If I can chose one girl to tickle it probably would be Tasha. She is great :D

Hey T
ommy I just haveone super request when is the new pretty Amazon coming back? Have her ina tickle fight with Brooke or tasha and have her manhandle them and tickle one of themthats my dream pol thanks

Hey T
ommy I just haveone super request when is the new pretty Amazon coming back? Have her ina tickle fight with Brooke or tasha and have her manhandle them and tickle one of themthats my dream pol thanks

I am trying, she said she would give me a call as soon as she is back in NYC. I would love to have both my amazons as a tagteam, definitely would love to also see them two in a tickle fight, though probably half the furniture in my house would be broken after!

Ive never seen Tasha in so much ticklish agony. Her face twists and morphs into something ...wild and frantic. For real. I just got to the point of observing her facial features to see what she would do next.
I'd like to see more of her entire body, in addition to her face and upper body, twists and morphs. So I guess I'd like to see the angle of camera to be more above and to the side of her soles. And I definitely like to see the tickler's evil smile in the camera.

When did the police show up?

Tasha's screams must have attracted at least that much attention. Did the National Guard arrive, too?

Of all the ticklish ticklers out there, Tasha may be tops.

all I got to say is way to go Desire. I hope Tasha gets tickled again real soon XD

Revenge tickling is the best tickling!
As a switch, I am not sure which side is worse or better depending on your point of view. Being the one TAKING the revenge or being the on Enduring the revenge.

Knowing how evil Tasha can be....as the tickler....she so deserves merciless revenge upon her!

I have to say, that out of all the girls that ever tickled me, desire is the worst!!!!!!!!!! and she is also my friend for 10 years. she really knows how to get to my spots. i hate her!

Tasha has amazing feet, but...

please tell her not to wear nail polish in the shots. It kills an otherwise sublime shot of her amazing, sexy feet. I absolutely love her soles!! Just a little advice. Keep up the great work!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back