• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DESPERATEPLEASURES.COM Has Arrived. Download ALL Our Clips 19.95 per month

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
It has been years in the making and today we finally got Visa approval and can start accepting members. Thats right everybody now you have access to all our f/m, mf, f/f and gang tickling content as well as our regular handjobs, footjobs, xxx and fetish content in one place. Currently there are 30 videos on the site and we will have over 100 by the end of the next week. For the first weeks customers we will be allowing them to renew at $19.95 per month but after that it will increase to $29.95 per month. We will be adding new clips weekly as well as bulk uploads of our archives so there will be plenty of content for everyone. Check it out today:

WWW.DESPERATEPLEASURES.COM

Attachments

• All Bets Are Off.wmv
    4.7 MB · Views: 1,174
  • Cock Tickling Explosion TMF.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 921
  • Agent Ashley Wants To Know TMF.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,071
Will the clips be playable after the subscription ends? What quality do they have? At least 720p?

You download them you keep them. Most of them will be 720p except our really early archives which I haven't started uploading yet.

Hm, very nice but isn't that a bad deal for you? Instead of people paying for individual clips, no doubt many will take a one month membership and download everything and never come back. Or repeat after 6-12 months.

Hm, very nice but isn't that a bad deal for you? Instead of people paying for individual clips, no doubt many will take a one month membership and download everything and never come back. Or repeat after 6-12 months.

With all the content we will be adding it will take months for them to download it all and the new additions every month will equal the cost of membership so I'm pretty sure my members will stay. Most clip buyers don't do memberships and most membership guys don't buy clips according to the research so I should be fine.

I'm a bit curious why the price on the page is specified as $19.95, but when I reached the payment page it's €19.95? Selecting $ gives the price $23.38. I can understand that it gives me the price in Euros but not why it's higher.

I don´t think so.
Both Czech Ticklish Girls and Tickle Town went into membership sites, and are still doing the best movies. And Tickle Abuse too.

I wish Tickle Intensive could do the same.

Good luck man with the membership site, I was reading about the reason why you started it, it´s easy to see your decision succeeded.

Will you upload older clips like Krysten Pays The Price , Alexis Grace ticklemastered X5, Rhyannon ticklemastered X2 , Serene ticklemastered X 2 ?

Thank you :thumbsup:

I'm a bit curious why the price on the page is specified as $19.95, but when I reached the payment page it's €19.95? Selecting $ gives the price $23.38. I can understand that it gives me the price in Euros but not why it's higher.

I'm going to guess the CC processors charge something for having to convert currency but I don't know for sure. I believe theres an email for them in the join area where you could inquire. The company I am going through only allows me control of content, setting membership prices and basic layout. They handle everything else.

Good luck man with the membership site, I was reading about the reason why you started it, it´s easy to see your decision succeeded.

Will you upload older clips like Krysten Pays The Price , Alexis Grace ticklemastered X5, Rhyannon ticklemastered X2 , Serene ticklemastered X 2 ?

Thank you :thumbsup:

All out content will end up on there eventually. We are adding 5-10 videos a day and made it to the 100 clip mark Saturday with a classic Ron Jeremy scene. I almost need to hire someone just to handle uploading all my content to the members area, especially since most of our clip stores update 3-4 times a week.

You know how I feel about your products. Your stuff is some of best clips in the tickling business. So I will check out the site and become a member.

Thank you,
LBFT

You know how I feel about your products. Your stuff is some of best clips in the tickling business. So I will check out the site and become a member.

Thank you,
LBFT

Thanks bud, I'll start adding more foot stuff for you asap. Fetishcon has me a bit swamped so theres only 2-3 scenes a day going up this week. However, if there is anything specific you'd like me to add, let me know.

These look really great but I also think people will join, download and leave. But I figure you guys must know your business. I did stay a mamber of a download site for months but times were better then, money wise.

R

Dont use the term "All" so loosely. You have some quality videos on the site.. but you're adding one new video every two days.. And I already signed up because i am a big fan of all your websites but still I dont know how long I'll stay if they're gonna be only a couple videos a week added.

that being said its not like im not gonna stick around a few months to give it a chance.. Because the concept is excellent to bring all your content to one site.

Oh and also a couple of your links aint working.. Mainly the one involving JC Simpson! :p

JC Was reuploaded before I left for fetishcon on the 2nd so it should be working now if not, let me know. As for only 2 or 3 videos per week being added, if you look at the added dates it is an average of 3-5 per day unless we have server issues. Sorry I couldn't add videos while we were at Fetishcon but we will be resuming with 3-5 per day minimum starting today.

How bout some cock lickling, you haven't done one of those in a while.

I usually buy at cs4, but either. I have most of your vids. My favorite is the teasing and edging/ cock lickling stuff. Love to see more that style.

I'll see what I can do. I did one with Sindy recently and I have a few new girls coming that might do one this month.

I signed up for membership last week and I most say there is something for everyone, it seems to be anyway. The only down side for me is the type of tickling clips(I hope you remember my likes) on the membership site I've already bought from your clip stores. So I guess I'm hoping for new stuff to be on the site soon.

Thank you,
LBFT

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back