• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dessert Recommendation.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
For anyone that has to watch their cholesterol like I do.. I highly recommend something.

There is a brand of Ice Cream called Skinny Cow. It is essentially Ice Cream made with skim milk, so it doesnt have a
"frozen yogurt" taste.

When I first started eating it while I was living in Lancaster, they only seemed to have cones that came four to a package, and were chocolate, and vanilla.

Since I've moved to New York, I've found Ice Cream Sandwiches that look and taste like Carvel Flying Saucers. They have packages of six chocolate and six vanilla, or a package of six with three each of chocolate and vanilla.

These sandwiches made of whatever they are made out of, make it easier to forget about wanting a high fat regular ice cream sandwich when your cholesterol makes it advisable not to have one.

They're around 100-200 calories a serving and it's really easy to eat multiple servings when you're thinking they're "diet ice cream" and they taste so good lol

Chicago is right. I'm guilty of having two in a day, usually one after lunch, and one after dinner. Each sandwich is only 1g of sat fat, so it isnt off the charts with the fat or cholesterol.

YW, mils. Thank You for the link to the detail of the product.

I'm not a huge fan of them but they aren't a bad substitute if you can't have the regular ice cream treat

Lately for whatever reason. I've been having Breyer's Peach Sorbet/Sherbert. (Hope this isn't off topic, lol, it is about Desserts).

Such was also on sale, two for the price of one at the market this week, lol. I've had it before, and it is very good, as is the Skinny Cow Sandwiches of course.

The fact that they're both GOOD and "healthy" kind of makes them a problem. What with the low calorie count, I can down that whole box like nothing.

Eh, I think I'll stick with my local diner's french silk pie. A slice of chocolate heavenly goodness that melts in your mouth. :D

But thanks for the recommendation. ;)

I bought two for the price of one, Breyers peach sorbet, at the market again this week. Finished up one container, and I'm working on the other. Need to get some more "healthy" dessert tomorrow lol.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back