• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Destroy All Humans!

Ghost_Host_9991

TMF Regular
Let the invasion begin!, cuz this game is hilarious!

I'm only two missons in and I've terrorized a farming community, de-populated the county fair, kidnapped a beauty queen for "probing", and blamed it all on communists!

Can't wait to see what happens next.

I played a demo of this game. Its pretty unique. In the demo, i was killing farmers and im not joking when i say this. A cow took a dump on me. Your an alien trying to take over the earth. you get to leviatate and toss objects with your mind, shot people with your lazer gun and get in your ship and burn down buildings and people. Also, capture humans. Cool game if anyone is into scifi.

is it on PC too? if so i'll download a demo.

Unfortunately no, it's only on Xbox and PS2.

If there was a PC version though, I'd buy it too. I always like RPGs where you get to control situations on a massive scale (fave are the Sim games).

Ghost_Host_999 said:
Let the invasion begin!, cuz this game is hilarious!

I'm only two missons in and I've terrorized a farming community, de-populated the county fair, kidnapped a beauty queen for "probing", and blamed it all on communists!

Can't wait to see what happens next.

god, i always wanted to "anal probe" a beauty queen and then blame it on comunists, lol. sounds like a game for me.

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back