• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Devastating tool

marcusb

Verified
I've been playing with a very willing 'lee for the past few months. She's quite ticklish from head to toe with her feet and underarms being a tie for the worst (uh... best :) ). I've used all kinds of stuff on her... q-tips, feathers, hair brushes, artists brushes, a normal electric tooth brush and of course fingers--all with successful results. Taking a cue from TIB, the last time we played I sprung a sonicare toothbrush on her (she, securely bound). OMG! The sonicare yielded **devastating** results... I've never seen such a reaction out of her. Our agreement beforehand was no safeword as she really likes to be pushed (don't panic, I know her reactions very well and know when to say when). For the first time ever she was tickled to the point where her whole body seemed to just lock up. I stopped shortly thereafter. Her, sweaty, gasping and grinning like crazy, babbled for a few minutes about how intense it was then asked for 5 minutes, a drink and "more". Who am I to say no... :)

Wow. What an outstanding device.

The "Devestator"

Oh I quite agree on the sonic care toothbrush. I've used it on a few lees and had great results.

I've used it on a few of the lees at the west coast gatherings with great results. I don't know if I should name names or not but one of the ladies I thought was going to jump out of her skin and her eyes got super wide when I used it ;)

No it was not QB ;)

Also I think its great for dental care. Invest $100 and keep your teeth clean and then get an extra set of heads just for tickling. Unless you have some wierd fetish I wouldn't confuse the two ;)

I agree:D I have had it use on me, and OMG!!!!!!:devil: Words can't express how wonderful that feels! The pleasure it gives! WOW!:D

Does a crest $5.00 rotating head battery-operated toothbrush count??

I have tickled my own feet and toes using this yummy tool and OMG..::::::screeches and giggles remembering the effect!!!...::::::suffice it to say that in the absence of actually having someone present to tickle you to near- death heights...this has proven to be the next best thing to me...anyway...
...gotta go and tickle...er...umm...brush my....umm...teeth...yeah that's it:):rolleyes: :Kiss1: :redheart:
~angel...the ticklish...(smile) (If I am a superheroine in my next life perhaps:)

bticklishfeet, [waves toothbrush] I have it right here! :D

Last edited:
The Sonicare is UNBEATABLE.
Who do you think gave it to TIB in the first place!
Discovered it years ago.

The rotating brushes don't produce the same effect.
The auto-flosser works well too...its the pointy thing you see TIB use between the toes.
It only costs 20 bucks.
Here's some advice:

Sonicare works best when you lightly touch and slide the head over the skin.
Too much pressure neutralizes the effect of the sonic waves....light touch only!
The only exception seems to be when going in between the toes. In that instance more pressure causes a slightly different but no less intense feeling.

With the autoflosser a light touch is even more important.
With a light touch it really tickles but with any appreciable pressure the feeling is more of an irritation and some have told me it is unpleasant, almost painful. I like to use the side of the plastic tip rather than the point as it is easier to contol the pressure that way.

I like the sonicare the best.
I know TIB thinks the autoflosser works better.
If you get good immobilization of the feet you can really use a very light touch with that brush.....take a few extra minutes to really immobilize those feet....you won't believe the results.

Sonicare also works extremely well on the iliac crest/inguinal canal area( front of hips)
Doesn't work nearly as well on the underarms. I'm not sure why.

As for using it on your teeth, it is second only to the rotadent which you can only buy from a dentist(Rotadent is no good for tickling).

Those of you that have the older model with the detachable top piece:
Look carefully inside the top piece.
You will see what appears to be a plastic O-ring.
Remove this as it's function is to attenuate the sonic waves.
Your brush will now have greater sonic power (Sorry lees! you are in for it now!)

Good luck all and have fun.....I know I do!

TIB: shoot me a call, I have something else you might like to use.

Hey Marcus, Isn't that thing great!
Did you get it after you saw it used on the girls or have you been playing with it all along?

gig1965,

I got one for it's commercially intended purpose but after seeing it put to use in Ticklespot videos and by TIB I decided to get another head and try it on my unsuspecting 'lee.

I'm tempted to drop a video tape in the mail to the sonicare corp.
Can you imagine that executive lunch discussion!

Now, this is how they need to advertise these items. The commercial would be much more exciting if they showed ppl being tickled rather than having their teeth cleaned.

Oh my God those electric toothbrushes are bad enough. Now that Sonic thing?

I'm toast!

No, Jan, it's a toothbrush...

QBWeaver said:
Oh my God those electric toothbrushes are bad enough. Now that Sonic thing?

I'm toast!

...not a toaster. Please pay attention. :p

Danimal said." ..not a toaster. Please pay attention."

Oh Man...

You are in SO much trouble now, Buddy!!! You just wait until I get you again. You know that SPOT? heheheheh!

Hey Jan?

QBWeaver said:
Danimal said." ..not a toaster. Please pay attention."

Oh Man...

You are in SO much trouble now, Buddy!!! You just wait until I get you again. You know that SPOT? heheheheh!

=-PPPPPPPPPPPP Nanny nanny boo boo! AH AIN'T ASKEERED! Neener!

Re: Hey Jan?

AffectionateDan said:

=-PPPPPPPPPPPP Nanny nanny boo boo! AH AIN'T ASKEERED! Neener!

That reminds me, I've been meaning to mention maybe someone could possibly do a new smiley, one with it sticking it's thumbs in it's ears and wiggling it's fingers in the air as it does a raspberry with the tongue.... this looks like a job for (sting music here) ANIMATED GIF MAN! Up, up, and away!

Come on out West sometime, Cookie...

bticklishfeet said:
OMG I got to have that done to me! Please!!!!!!!!:) Ok, pretty please!;)

We'll help ya out with that! :rolleyes: ;) :D

A vibrating Massager is awesome! The electic toothbrush it also but the massager does what the toothbrush can't!;) Trust me;)

actually Miss Boop, it can.
Turn the head around and use the flat end (no bristles)

Gigi....u'r absolutely right! Incidentally...why choose?!?!?...muaaaa haa haaa....anyway:)...I am feeling sorely deprived for never having seen much less experienced a sonicare....(pout) (Just how much do they differ from the crest rotating battery-operated toothbrush?)
~ticklemmmeeeeeee (w/ a sonicare?)...(smile)
:dropatear :redheart: :smilelove

Ooooooooooooooooooh what I wouldnt give to use a sonicare on the tootsies of a poor helpless lee.................*looks at QB* naw shes suffered enough already. *looks at Tracy, Candy , and Cookie* hmmmm :devil: :devil: :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back