• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

devil's threesome F/MM

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Oh yes, Tasha gets two best friends, Sebastian and Rodney to get tied up to each other and to the bed for some threesome tickling action. These guys have hyper-ticklish bodies, and Tasha pits the two against each other to see who gets tickled. That' not a problem because Tasha tickles both of them at the same time for most of the video! She taunts them, makes them pick a number to see who gets tickled, and in the end both these poor guys much more than they can handle! She has them screaming and squealing like little girls, making them beg for mercy. She tickles their feet some, but most of the tickling is upperbody-nipples, sides, stomach and pits. She humiliates them, she tickles them, she taunts and ruins the poor boys!

You can find this video on my f/m clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse

MMMM very nice work. Personally, I've never been able to tickle 2 men at the same time....Major props go to Tasha for keeping them both laughing hysterically....I think the one on the left was more ticklish, b/c when she concentrated on his pits, his whole entire body shaked, evident by the way his legs shook like they were made of Jello...

P.S: If I may make a request, next time either Tasha or any of the other girls go completely evil and all over the ticklish victim, perhaps they could tell the victim that they can "thank Leona for this" or some kind of shout out to me...that would be awesome and mean the world to me....

Leona :justlips: :3poke:

MMMM very nice work. Personally, I've never been able to tickle 2 men at the same time....Major props go to Tasha for keeping them both laughing hysterically....I think the one on the left was more ticklish, b/c when she concentrated on his pits, his whole entire body shaked, evident by the way his legs shook like they were made of Jello...

P.S: If I may make a request, next time either Tasha or any of the other girls go completely evil and all over the ticklish victim, perhaps they could tell the victim that they can "thank Leona for this" or some kind of shout out to me...that would be awesome and mean the world to me....

Leona :justlips: :3poke:

Ok, no problem, PM me and elaborate, especially ideas on how Tasha can be more evil. I am going to unveil a new device next month, so its going to be much easier to make even more ruthless videos.

Tasha tickles 2

Wow. Yeah.... um, that was intense. Thought they were gonna' die. Good work Tasha!

That looks like a lot of fun, this is my kind of tickling. Thanks for sharing this clip.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back