• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dexter finale

I have an opinion alright...

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Lzyd91NFx-Y?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Lzyd91NFx-Y?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I have an opinion alright...

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Lzyd91NFx-Y?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Lzyd91NFx-Y?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Yeah, we agree.

Drew

I could live with it. Really no matter what they decided, someone wasn't going to like it. Imo this series 'jumped the shark' after the season with Trinity.

After all these years, that's how they decided to run the last Dexter? I don't want to post any spoilers here but man, that's not how I imagined the last show to go. Very disappointed.

DK

It was such a disappointment. Most of the season always ended on a strong note and this was just blah. It seemed like they tried to make too many people happy, did it all wrong and ended up leaving almost no one happy. There was no gasp or shocker at all. I think it would have been better without that last 30 seconds. This whole last season just seemed to lack something for me. It's a shame but I will always still adore Dexter.

I liked certain things about it. I'll say that it was far from being predictable. Every single site I read had predictions and no one even came close to getting it right. Dexter is still an awesome TV series regardless of the somewhat disappointing finale.

The "I'm going to kill you with this pen" scene was well done, but the antogonist was poorly develepod. Many of Dexters poorly made and out of character desicions led to his downfall which made the finale all the more frustrating.

It was such a disappointment. Most of the season always ended on a strong note and this was just blah. It seemed like they tried to make too many people happy, did it all wrong and ended up leaving almost no one happy. There was no gasp or shocker at all. I think it would have been better without that last 30 seconds. This whole last season just seemed to lack something for me. It's a shame but I will always still adore Dexter.

I agree about the last 30 seconds as well. And it really seemed they just threw stuff together for this last season and decided to see what sticks. Very disjointed, and they just gave up on the Masuka/daughter storyline.

Drew

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back