• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dialon (me)

Dialon

TMF Expert
Im kinda new to this, ive been lurker around now and then but thats about it, so i decided to actually contribute. So hey my name is Jordan, im 18 so im guessing im probably to youngest person on this site D: (birthday is July 3 1990)

I was born in canada, then moved to the US and all over many states because my dad was in the navy. So basically i started in canada, then went to maine, then florida, ohio, texas, hawaii, ohio, virginia, and now im in ohio again.

I dont really know what else to talk about myself. Hmmm, well my favorite color is red, i listen to anything from rock to punk to metal, and i have a ton of pets (4 dogs, 6 cats, a lobster, 2 sharks, a cleaner fish, and a python). I guess thats all i have to say for now, if you want to know more just ask :D

oh i guess i should say what my name (Dialon) means. Its basically a name from the Diablo novels based of the diablo game series (of course).

There are more youngsters here, I don't think you're THE youngest around here though. Welcome.

Scoooooore Ohio!
Sucky place to end back up ... lol .. what part of Ohio?

Oh and WELCOME by the way! :) 18 ain't that young! I joined when I was 14 hah!

Scoooooore Ohio!
Sucky place to end back up ... lol .. what part of Ohio?

Oh and WELCOME by the way! :) 18 ain't that young! I joined when I was 14 hah!

...I'm dumb. Columbus ... yay! Me too!

hey thanks for the welcomes :p

Yeah 3rd time in Columbus D:
id rather go back to Hawaii, i cant stand these negative temperatures. Its been warmer in Alaska, and if its warmer in alaska than where you live, you know theres something wrong.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back