• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dianne Buswell

SeekingSakura

TMF Novice
Some oldish clips here that nobody seemed to pick up on... Dianne Buswell is an Australian dancer who acts as a professional on the UK show Strictly Come Dancing and also is noticable for being the girlfriend of Joe Sugg (Brother of Zoella) after they were paired together on that show.

Here are two brief moments from Joe Sugg videos where she is tickled:

https://youtu.be/ bVjoXV_jcuY (1.40.35)

https://youtu.be/ dy88JHitJeM (30.40)

(Remove the spaces, obviously)

I found these clips by coincidence, so it stands to reason that there may be more clips somewhere of her getting tickled... and if anyone else finds them I'd be much obliged because shes a real cutie!

Last edited:
Great finds!

In the first one, we have another angle of the tickle by looking the mirror. These ones were really hide on their respective videos, it was a mining work you did! Even it being a coincidence. And what a nice one ...

Well, here are the clips. In the first video, a minute after she was foot tickled, she tickles his armpit. After that, she says "tickle me under there". And then "No, that's not funny". I think she was saying that tickling her armpit was not funny. Anyway, here are the clips. The first one is the second video clip and the two below are the first video clips:

Attachments

• My Girlfriend plays SIMS 4 for the first time_Trim.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • Big Fat Sub Quiz of the year 2021 Joe Sugg Twitch Stream_Trim.mp4
    2.7 MB
  • Big Fat Sub Quiz of the year 2021 Joe Sugg Twitch Stream_Trim_Trim_Trim.mp4
    542.1 KB
In this week's Strictly Come Dancing episode, Dianne and her celebrity partner for this year, Bobby, did a Dirty Dancing-inspired salsa for Musicals week. Unfortunately, they were unable to fully pull off the iconic lift from this movie!

In the training montage prior to the dance, the pair are briefly shown recreating other scenes from the movie, including the armpit tickle...

https://youtu. be/8u5oQrWL-wA?si=oH1q9oJz6bMShMZc at 1:40.

Obviously can't be considered to be a "real" tickle, but still a fun little visual! I'm a big fan of Dianne, so I'll continue to update this thread if there's any further tickles in the future!

In this week's Strictly Come Dancing episode, Dianne and her celebrity partner for this year, Bobby, did a Dirty Dancing-inspired salsa for Musicals week. Unfortunately, they were unable to fully pull off the iconic lift from this movie!

In the training montage prior to the dance, the pair are briefly shown recreating other scenes from the movie, including the armpit tickle...

https://youtu. be/8u5oQrWL-wA?si=oH1q9oJz6bMShMZc at 1:40.

Obviously can't be considered to be a "real" tickle, but still a fun little visual! I'm a big fan of Dianne, so I'll continue to update this thread if there's any further tickles in the future!

Hope she has been ticklish, even it was a little:

Attachments

• Bobby Brazier and Dianne Buswell Strictly Come Dancing Saturday 2nd December 2023 - Trim - Trim.mp4
    786.1 KB · Views: 140
There hasnt been much interest in this topic so far, perhaps because Dianne is a little obscure by most forum posters' perception... but I am going to continue to document my latest findings regardless!

So, throughout the beginning of the year, Dianne was naturally part of the Strictly Come Dancing Tour, again with Bobby Brazier from my previous entry! At the end of the samba routine they perform together, they strike a final pose at the end in which Dianne outstretches one of her arms... On at least two occassions, Bobby took advantage of the moment to give her a little tickle. These are the two I found...

(At around 1:45)
(At around 1:57, can be seen better on the monitor at the back.)

They did multiple shows on the tour; Ive scoured through the ones that have been posted to Youtube and he didnt do it every time, and there are no further clips on Youtube of this occuring. There might be more on Tiktok or Twitter but I dont have access to the latter now that its account only, and I have never got on with the former... If someone is interested maybe someone can search for more, but I doubt theres the interest is here somehow. At the very least, I hope some of you enjoy the clips I DID find... personally I think these are the best reactions from her yet...!

There hasnt been much interest in this topic so far, perhaps because Dianne is a little obscure by most forum posters' perception... but I am going to continue to document my latest findings regardless!

So, throughout the beginning of the year, Dianne was naturally part of the Strictly Come Dancing Tour, again with Bobby Brazier from my previous entry! At the end of the samba routine they perform together, they strike a final pose at the end in which Dianne outstretches one of her arms... On at least two occassions, Bobby took advantage of the moment to give her a little tickle. These are the two I found...

(At around 1:45)
(At around 1:57, can be seen better on the monitor at the back.)

They did multiple shows on the tour; Ive scoured through the ones that have been posted to Youtube and he didnt do it every time, and there are no further clips on Youtube of this occuring. There might be more on Tiktok or Twitter but I dont have access to the latter now that its account only, and I have never got on with the former... If someone is interested maybe someone can search for more, but I doubt theres the interest is here somehow. At the very least, I hope some of you enjoy the clips I DID find... personally I think these are the best reactions from her yet...!
BRILLIANT finds. Hats off to you! Thanks for these. I think she’s just wonderful.

It's hard to see on the second one, but it looks as if she even knows it is coming and this time is quick to put her arm down after flinching.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back