• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dianne's Ticklish Feet (M/F Foot)

HA -- Perhaps ur rught -- But I am willing to bet for at least one of them -- it was fun for her too ;)

HA -- Perhaps ur rught -- But I am willing to bet for at least one of them -- it was fun for her too ;)

The one that really sticks out in my mind was when we were having the chicken fight one chilly Oct. night. My partner was this 19 year old neighbor. I asked her to remove her sneakers and she climbed on my shoulders. She was wearing socks with thin red and black stripes. The three teams started and I immediately gripped her feet and tickled her soles with my index fingers. She bucked, jumped, flung around and laughed hysterically abd begged me to stop. I told her I would when we won the match. We did and as I put her down she was gasping for breath. She then told me she thought she was going to die because she was SUPER TICKLISH on her feet. Even though she she went berzerk she remained my partner for the next two matches and endured the same insentive!

And the winner of the "Luckiest Ler on Earth" award is --- OSCO89 !!! that's good stuff. I take it u went undefeated that night lol

And the winner of the "Luckiest Ler on Earth" award is --- OSCO89 !!! that's good stuff. I take it u went undefeated that night lol

Yes but sadly after we won the three, my two friends wanted to switch partners so I got her 18 year old sister. She too removed her sneakers and was wearing dark blue socks. She climbed on my shoulders and I gripped her feet and started tickling her soles. She informed me that she wasn't ticklish on her feet. I don't recall the outcome of those matches,lol.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back